Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dark Matter

Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Matter Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dark Matter  Empty Dark Matter

Post by Leivinia Rikou 22nd September 2015, 9:09 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Dark Matter
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: The Dark Matter she creates is matter that does not exist. It’s not matter that hasn’t yet been discovered, nor matter that theoretically exists, but rather matter which undeniably did not exist until Leivinia created it. As such, she has complete and total control over its properties. Is it solid or liquid? Is it opaque or translucent? Is it light or heavy? These aspects of her Dark Matter are changeable.

Strengths:

• This is a branch of magic derived from maker-magic. As such, attacks are only limited by the user's imagination.
    • Any Dark Matter spell that is dodged will linger on the field. This Dark Matter will be instantly destroyed by any spell that targets it, regardless of rank.

Weaknesses:

• In order to mold Dark Matter, Leivinia requires the use of her hands.
    • Dark Matter can be eaten by Shadow Dragon Slayers.

Lineage: Pride of a Mercenary
      Spoiler:

Unique Abilities:

• Dark-Matter Make: Leivinia is able to create anything that she can imagine due to her maker magic. Whether it's a bat, a baseball, a sword, or even a TV (cable costs extra.) These items will deal regular physical damage equal to as if she were punching her target.
      • Dark Core: Leivinia's body is composed entirely of Dark Matter. There is no distinction between the Dark Matter she creates and her own flesh; they are the same material. As such, her body is considered 'lingering Dark Matter.'
      • Dark Network: Leivinia can upload herself into any lingering remnants of Dark Matter currently on the field. This is a sort of teleportation. This is limit to use once per post.

D-Rank Spells:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

C Rank Spells

Spoiler:
    (Going statless for a time)

Last edited by Leivinia Rikou on 2nd May 2020, 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dark Matter  Empty Re: Dark Matter

Post by Guest 24th September 2015, 10:55 am

Hey there Leivinia and a belated welcome to FTRP. I'm Kiki and I'll be reviewing your magic, ensuring it's balanced but still a great magic to use.

In the spoiler below is everything you've written thus far plus some edits in green that I'd like you to make either to help balance your magic out, or to improve it in some way.

If you've any issues with any edits I've requested then please feel free to approach me either via PM or on the chatbox and I'll happily discuss them with you =]

Spoiler:
    Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Matter Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leivinia Rikou 24th September 2015, 2:36 pm

Oh, sorry! I thought I saw somewhere the cooldown is the duration +1 but I fixed them. I also read that charge spells do more damage but wasn't sure how much, so instead of C rank i just did +10 damage. Edits have all been made though.

Post by Guest 24th September 2015, 2:40 pm

That is the case with most spells but D-rank spells generally have a 3 post cooldown minimum, with a handful of exceptions.

I don't have a stamp to use unfortunately so you'll have to make do with this I'm afraid:

APPROVED!
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 29th September 2015, 12:36 am

Leivinia Rikou wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Dark Matter
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: The Dark Matter she creates is matter that does not exist. It’s not matter that hasn’t yet been discovered, nor matter that theoretically exists, but rather matter which undeniably did not exist until Leivinia created it. As such, she has complete and total control over its properties. Is it solid or liquid? Is it opaque or translucent? Is it light or heavy? These aspects of her Dark Matter are changeable.

Strengths:

• This is a branch of magic derived from maker-magic. As such, attacks are only limited by the user's imagination.
    • Any Dark Matter spell that is dodged will linger on the field for two turns. This Dark Matter will be instantly destroyed by any spell that hits it, regardless of rank.
    • Because this matter doesn't exist until it's created, it can be difficult to predict how to defend against it due to its unknown properties.

Weaknesses:

• In order to mold Dark Matter, Leivinia requires the use of her hands.
    • Dark Matter can be eaten by Shadow Dragon Slayers.
    • All attacks have a limited range, as they dissipate once they leave Leivinia's field of vision.
    • It may take a bit longer to use than other magic, as first Leivinia must imagine it then mold it.

Lineage: Pride of a Mercenary
      Spoiler:

Unique Abilities:

• Dark-Matter Make: Leivinia is able to create anything that she can imagine due to her maker magic. Whether it's a bat, a baseball, a sword, or even a TV (cable costs extra.) These items will deal regular physical damage equal to as if she were punching her target.
      • Dark Core: Leivinia's body is composed entirely of Dark Matter. There is no distinction between the Dark Matter she creates and her own flesh; they are the same material. As such, her body is considered 'lingering Dark Matter.'
      • Dark Network: Leivinia can upload herself into any lingering remnants of Dark Matter currently on the field. This is a sort of teleportation. This is limit to use once per post.

D-Rank Spells:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Unlocked for adding C rank spells. Please post in the approval thread once you are complete.

As a note its 4 D ranks and 3C ranks as standard for C ranks plus you get an extra unique ability.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Matter  Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Dark Matter  Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Dark Matter  Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 9:30 pm