Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chasing teh kitties :3

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Chasing teh kitties :3 Empty Chasing teh kitties :3

Post by weretiger5411 18th September 2015, 10:51 pm

Job:
    lineage used:
    "Next stop, Beanstalk village!" The conductor said as the train slowed to a stop, the beanstalk village itself was a popular attraction due to the giant beanstalk that grew in the middle of town that grew beyond the clouds itself. Zecarayus knew this because it was one of the main reasons people came here. "What do you think anoki? Legend says that the beanstalk grows high enough to where you can talk with the maker...or god as they call it here. You think that could be true?" He asked anoki with a smile as they walked off the train, he carried a burlap bag on his back that when moved it sounded slightly like dice or bones clicking together.

Zecarayus had no intention of bringing the young member with him for this mission, since it was a relatively easy mission, even a person without magic can do it. However he caught the sight of the young girl in the guild. She was sitting alone, doing her own thing. Zecarayus thought of her as lost so he approached her. To his surprise though she had a lime-green guild mark on her neck, signifying she was part of the guild. He then introduced himself to her as Zecarayus trevelean. Perhaps it was best she joined quietly as julius, while friendly, could have bombarded her with questions scaring her off he thought at the time. She merely introduced herself as Anoki Kisarugi, cautious of zecarayus it seemed. Of course zecarayus himself picked up on this as he was cautious too, maybe also because she heard the rumors of necromancy or picked up his aura of death. So to get her more use to go out on missions with other fairy tail members he decided a second person would be needed for this job, that and the villagers wouldn't freak out when they see a walking skeleton wandering around the village, his original plan. So he asked her if she wanted to come with him on the mission and showed it to her. Her eyes seemed to lit up and agreed, serious about it and determined.

"Now, where the heck is our client?" he said to himself as he looked around the village, it was clear he was not the best with directions or had not been here before, both was true.

OOC:You never made a intro thread so I made a reason for them to know each other and be on this mission together. Of course if you find an issue with how I said they met then I can edit the post if you want me too :) also remember the word limit!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Knight777
    Knight777

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chasing teh kitties :3 Empty Re: Chasing teh kitties :3

Post by Knight777 18th September 2015, 11:18 pm

As we got into the village, the huge beanstalk, that gave the village it's name, was enormous. Anoki had never been to this place before and she was really excited to go out on her first mission. In her excitement, she almost forgot about the guy that invited her along. When she heard that a cat was involved, she just had to go as well. "I have no idea what to think but it's a pretty sight to see." She kept her response nice and simple. She doesn't really know him that well and she can feel a weird feeling emanating from him. It doesn't frighten her, but just makes her even more curious about the guy she's going on a job with. 

Zecharayus had stopped and began to look around for where the client might be. She stopped as well, scouring the area. Until she realized that she has never been here before. Anoki looked up at Zecharayus and tugged at his sleeve. "How are we going to find the lady client?" She spoke in a hushed toned. Anoki didn't know what to do and because of that, she started getting really nervous.

OOC: No that's alright. I like how you explained how they met. :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anoki Kisarugi
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 19th September 2015, 12:37 am

"Ah...well it shouldn't be too hard to find her, I mean she had the whole village looking for her cat so we just need to ask around right?" he said to her trying to reassure her. He then started to walk down  one of the sidewalks leading her and making sure she was with him, whether she held on to him somehow or not.

He then asked an old lady,"Excuse me ma'm, do you know whe-" and received a blow to his head with her cane cutting him off. He held his head and rubbed it where it hurt, "Gah! What was that for?!" he demanded, and then realized who it was, the retired guild ace with advanced sensory magic, or to zecarayus, the crazy old lady who could sense dark mages. "Get out of my face you filthy dark mage!" she snapped at him, even though he was not that close to her in the first place. She then glared anoki, "Ah you have a sister? Well same for her! Both you dark mages get out of my face!" she demanded and waved her cane threateningly just out of their reach. Then her caretaker came by and tried to calm her down while zecarayus lead anoki away from the old lady. When they were far enough he rubbed his head, "I never had any misgivings about growing old til I met that old lady...eh lets keep moving."

They were able to find the client after asking around enough and avoiding the retired guild ace. They came across her at an old house, and the lady herself was in her old ages as well. "Oh how nice, a sibling duo to help me~." she said as she looked at the two. "No were-." He said but then was cut off. "It's so nice of both of you to help me here.~" she said and began to talk. "I haven't seen Mr.Snookums in so long, my neighbor says he saw him last around some of the restaurants but didn't get him. Oh my poor Mr.Snookums so hungry..." she started teary-eyed. "Ah-ahah, well get him back to you quickly, No worries!" zecarayus quickly followed to avoid the old lady tearing up in front of them. She then smiled at them and handed anoki a picture of her missing cat, then returned inside with her other cats. Zecarayus then looked around the village from where they were at and then looked at anoki, "So where do you think we should start looking?" he asked her.

the cat:

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Knight777
    Knight777

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight777 19th September 2015, 8:49 am

Anoki mentally slapped herself for not thinking to ask around. She held onto his sleeve to make sure they wouldn't get separated. They stop for Zecharayus to talk to an older lady but she was going crazy over something about them belonging to dark guilds. They weren't part of any dark guilds. The very thought of it made Anoki want to hurl. But she didn't obviously. Before they left, she chuckled under her breath about his last remark about the old lady.

They found their client at and old, worn down building where she was waiting for them. This lady to was in her old age. Anoki kept thinking to herself "Please don't be psychotic" over and over again. The lady wasn't crazy, but the way that she was talking about her missing cat, that was kinda scary. No wonder why the poor kitty left. It was to get away from this crazy old bat. The old lady gave her a picture of the cat."The kitty is soo cute!" Anoki almost yelled. "Maybe we should look over by the resteraunts that her neighbor said he'd seen her cat by." Anoki doesn't want the kitty to go back to that lady, but this is a job and it has to be done.

Anoki Kisarugi
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 20th September 2015, 4:16 pm

Zecarayus himself did not think the cat was so cute, but the cat made anakoi happy or cheery in the least, so he decided it was cute enough for him.

"All right, restaurants then!" he said adventurously and lead her as they went down to the restaurants. Of course the cat itself was not going to be found in the establishment itself so the duo had to look down the alleyways and around the dumpsters. The smell was to be as expected, rotting meat and vegetables with the wet cardboard makes a nice(sarcasm) smell for the nose, an excellent place for cats to gather around. Of course they all scattered and his when the duo entered the alley.

"Allright, Mr.Snookums?" he started to call for him as he started to call for the cat looking through the dumpsters. He looked behind an aluminum trash can before looking back at anoki, "Alright you look on that side of the alley and holler if you find the cat." he said before he started to look back around his side of the alley way. At one point a cat pounced on zecarayus and he fell backwards into a pile a trash while the cat skittered off. If anoki looked at the commotion he would smile at her while in the trash and say, "Well, I let the cat out of the bag on that one eh?" to try and make a joke about it, and then he continued to look down the alley way with her.

OOC:You can end the job here or we can continue as it just for the sakes of rping, your choice.

info on apps:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:11 am