Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To live the fiore dream

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

To live the fiore dream Empty To live the fiore dream

Post by weretiger5411 8th September 2015, 2:19 pm

To earthland...and beyond!:

By the maker what did I get myself into? Zecarayus thought to himself as he was in the middle of the crowd of people wanting passports.

Zecarayus was recommended earlier in the day to get a passport so he could explore more in uncharted lands. Of course he was not so eager too since he was much more at home in the guild, but it was fairy tail. The trip to the actual station took awhile, it seems he was not the only one to want a passport. Of course as he arrived at the entrance it was clear that the passports were VERY needed, as people were shoving and crowding each other to get a passport. Zecarayus tried to find a place in one of the lines and started to wait. He noticed as he looked around that they were whole families in the lines and the children were not immune to the shoving of the people. He felt bad for them, but their wasn't a whole lot he could do about it.
    What he could deal with though were with the cutters. He noticed one of them trying to get past a family and that wasn't going to fly with zecarayus. "Hey! Get to the back of the line!" he yelled at the man catching him in the act. Then zecarayus saw his first example of mob mentality, as the group of people caught him and thrust him to the back of the line all working together like one person. Zecarayus would have to keep in mind not to cut here.

(263 words)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

To live the fiore dream Empty Re: To live the fiore dream

Post by weretiger5411 8th September 2015, 2:53 pm

The sun glared down on those unlucky enough to not be in shade, which unfortunately meant zecarayus and the crowd of people. He had barely made progress in moving and the people seemed to be more aggravated by the heat rather then calming down. So zecarayus got to thinking, since now was a good time for it.

*sigh* so do you think this is worth the trouble of being in a guild? he asked himself in his head, and he answered himself, Well this is better then being back at the tower ain't it? True, so what about your guild mates? What about them? Well, I think you have an eye out on a few of the girls eh? Wha-? no, I mean they are good looking but I wouldn't hit on them. Really? How about the candy girl? Bella? She's cute looking but I doubt she is looking for someone. Well you don't know unless you try. Yeah but I like to sit and read a lot and she probably doesn't.*sigh* So how about serana then? Serana..I don't know, I mean I don't know her well enough to try. Always excuses zecarayus, you have to try atleas-

"Hey get moving!" a man shouted from behind zecarayus. Zecarayus realized he zoned out and held up the line. "Sorry, sorry!" he said as he moved up. He avoided thinking to himself anymore to avoid more of the people's wrath here. He got to the front with the lady issuing out the passport in shambles, as is expected when dealing with this much people. "Allright, fill out the form here and you will be set." She said, by then though she was already with another person. He quickly filled it out and handed it back, which she did not even look at it and merely gave it to another person. Then he was directed to another person who took his picture with a larcima, which was new to zecarayus, and then finally he had his passport. Ah, don't want to go through that again unless I have too. He thought to himself as he took a cab back to fairy tail, satisfied about having a passport here.

(Both posts go over 500 words in total, and I assuume this is fine since other people before have done 1 500 word post)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 12:22 am