Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth

Post by Decayuss 23rd September 2015, 7:40 pm

Tag
    Words: 783
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    The enraged beast was a ticking time bomb. He stared straight into the eyes of Elizabeth, not startled--or perhaps even noticing--their change in appearance. The only thing that the Black Devil cared to take note of was the fear he caught in her eyes for even a moment. The fear had quickly dissipated, but even that fraction of a second was plenty enough for the Black Devil to realize one thing about the two of them. She was inferior, and he was superior. A very twisted form of logic always commanded the mind of the beast, with one simple rule: those who are afraid are inferior. She had vanquished her fear quickly, but the fact that she displayed it was satisfactory enough for him. He eyed her with a deep rage in his red-filled eye sockets, with his fangs bared and looking as though they could open up and clench down on her in a moment's notice. Very low and deep bellows escaped his mouth as he awaited her response, and strangely enough the Sky Slicers had not made a move on them just yet. It was almost as if time was frozen between the two. Even when she seemed to almost fall off of the railing, he made no move to attack her or even help her.

He let out a serpentine hiss at her, and clenched both of his jaws. He followed her over over to the railing with demonic black scaled limbs crossed over his armored chest. The Black Devil was a feral creature, but was far from stupid. It could tell that the being that stood in front of him was not the one that stood in front of him before. He could smell her evil, just like he could do with his own. The stench of it was all over her, and more abundant than anything he had smelled aside from himself. It scowled. It did not like it. And it especially did not like the fact that he was being ordered around. Clenching its teeth tighter against each other, and grinding it, the Black Devil turned around momentarily to the Sky Slicers, and emitted a roar. This wasn't a challenging one, but ...a command of some sorts. It informed the Sky Slicers to return to fight another time, promising to fight then. An unusual promise, indeed, but the Black Devil was not about to obey the commands of the being in front of him. In fact, it felt an unrelenting hatred towards it. And that is why he roared the other two off...so they would not get in the way. And it would leave it with her.

Looking back at her, the Black Devil swiftly brought its arm straight up to her neck, where it grasped her throat tightly in its clawed hand. He turned her around, and then smashed her straight against the floor with him on top. He pressed his hand straight into her throat, as to suffocate and strangle her slowly as he spoke. Rage filled hisses was escaping his lips, as toxic saliva dripped down from its teeth right on to her. He was pissed off. "You do not command me. You do not control me. You...are nothing to me. Worse yet you are annoying. And I despise annoying creatures..." Eyes filled with rage and hatred flared as he leaned his face in closer to hers, as to exhale smoke from its nostrils into her face. Bringing his face back, he pulled his arm backwards, and sent the claw delving straight for her chest, to the location of her heart. Looking as if he were about to skewer it and pierce her heart, his claw suddenly stopped just before her breast. He clenched his fist in rage around her neck further, and his facial expression looked as if he were about to rip her heart straight out of her chest...but he did not. He released his grip abruptly, and got right off of her. He looked as if he were having a conflict with himself. His face was still induced with rage and frustration, and one hand seemed to be gripping the wrist of the other. The one that strangled her grabbed on to the one that was supposed to rip out her heart, looking like it was trying to move it. But it did not move an inch. He jerked his body around frantically and rigorously around the ship, and let out a savage roar in frustration of his own inner conflict. "KILL HER ALREADY! NO, DON'T! I CAN'T! OF COURSE I CAN! I CAN DO WHATEVER! NO, NO THAT'S NOT RIGHT! KILL HER AND RAPE HER! NO! SHE'S MY FRIEND!"
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth

Post by Nero_ 26th September 2015, 11:45 am

25/30
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,
    Well, well. Wasn't this quite the peculiar situation. As the argument between Elizabeth, now posessed by the spirit of the malevolent Shadow Sovereign, Blair, and Deniel, who had turned into his Devil form. Somehow, all the researches had hid inside, terrified of the view of the beast and the eerie white haired woman argue, fear in their eyes as some watched through the windows how the Devil would pin Elizabeth to the ground, trying to strangle her, make her die slowly, all while having a serious issue about wether he should or should not kill her, pierce her chest with his claws. Elizabeth, or rather, Blair, watched the devil straight in the eye, her purple eyes focused on his, beginning to feel how she lacked air, how she could not breathe, but in no moment did she show fear. Her eyes were emotionless, cold purple orbs that showed malice and an insane desire to get rid of Deniel, yet no fear. No anger, nothing. Simple and plain malice. Without moving an inch, or trying to kick the devil off of her, Blair simply began thinking through her possibilities, running through Elizabeth's memories, looking for a viable escape route.

And then she found it.

Opening her hand, she began gathering the shadows surrounding her silently, forming a dark mass in her hand, that quickly got tainted in purple, corrupted by the malice of Blair, which affected everything she neared. The shadows escaped the hand of the Shadow Sovereign, covered by the gauntlet, forming a short, familiar figure right behind the devil, standing absolutely still, covered by an armor, identical to that which Elizabeth wore, only that it was made by shadows. Standing still, empty, emotionless, behind the devil, the clone remained there, where it had been created, motionless, the path to freedom of Blair. Closing her eyes, the purple orbs dissapearing behind her eyelids, Blair proceeded to concentrate, forget about her environment for a few seconds, just like Elizabeth did, like Zed had done, and felt as the floor beneath her dissapeared for a second, before reappearing, the lack of air, incapability to breath no longer there. Opening her eyes slowly, taking deep breaths, the white haired woman looked around, in vertical position once more, on her feet, a smirk drawing on her lips as the shadow ended up beneath the devil. If there was something the masters of Shadows were good at, then that was escaping. And toying with people's minds.

It was ironic; now someone else was toying with the Master of Shadows' Mind.

Crossing her hands over her chest, calmly leaning against a random wall, Blair focused her purple orbs on Deniel once more, a smirk, unseen by the Devil due to the fact that she was wearing the mask, drawing on her lips slowly. Tapping with the claws of her left hand on her right arm, Blair let a soft, sweet, yet eerie and malevolent chuckle escape her lips, and probably reach the Devil's ears. My, my, and I thought I was insane. In order for you to kill me, Devil, you're going to have to catch me first. Blair said, her voice sweet, even charming, yet evil and cold at the same time. She was perfectly conscious that she was just adding salt to the wound, she was making the situation worse and worse, and, judging by what she had seen thus far, probably putting Elizabeth's life in danger, or actually, putting her body in danger, for it could easily be damaged.

But, what was peculiar about Blair was, that she adored toying with the bodies of her hosts. Without those bodies, she was an aimless spirit, so if the body of her host was destroyed, she'd be forced to return to the Book of Shadows, yet, Blair simply adored putting the bodies of her hosts in serious danger, and barely escaping. Their reactions were amazing, the thrill, the emotion, was refreshing, it reminded her she was alive... Somewhat. More so, it reminded her how it had felt when she had been alive, eons ago, before even Zed had existed. And it was, most certainly, a pleasant feeling. Oh for Zed's sake, Stop it! The voice of Elizabeth resonated through her head, desperate and angered. Poor creature, she didn't realize that she would not get her body back anytime soon. Nor would she remain sane for too long. After all, the cause of Zed's perdition, of Zed going insane, had been Blair. The fact that she occupied his body for too long, that she kept his spirit locked away for too long, simply turned him insane, so by the time he got his body back, much to Blair's dismay, there was not a single drop of sanity and mercy left in him. He no longer had to fear what the voices in his head told him. He then adored the voices in his head, and accepted them as friends. Counselors that would always show him the best route of action. And, knowing who Elizabeth was, she was more than likely to follow the same path as Zed.

Stop what? Now I'm controlling this body, darling, I decide what to do with it. How foolish was Elizabeth? Did she seriously think that Blair would listen to her pleas? No matter how desperate she sounded, no matter how sad she was, she would not get her body back, and much less would Blair stop. She was having too much fun, this was too entertaining, for her to stop. Ignoring the pleas and begging, the desperate cries for her to stop, Blair turned her attention back to the Devil fully, not noticing how the airship stopped moving at last, and the researchers, stupid people, literally ran out to the lacrima, and away from the terrifying arguing duo. Look at yourself. You're pathetic. You tried to teach me autocontrol, to control those voices in my head and the Shadows, yet you can barely control yourself! Ha! Blair's laughter, much different than Elizabeth's, filled the airship, scaring the flying creatures slightly due to how eerie and malevolent it sounded. It appears you need to learn to control yourself first! And threathening a lady. Have you fallen that low?
    - - i think i love you better now

TO CLARIFY:

Blair taking over Elizabeth will apply no buffs on her. 0. Despite the change of appearance, of both Elizabeth and her spells, no buff is applied. It is simply for story reasons.

Health: 300HP
    Magic: 95%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 29th September 2015, 4:29 pm

Tag
    Words: 612
    That's not your friend, Cry-Baby! Within the conflicting mind of the Black Devil, to which two sides on the same coin had argued over whether or not attacking or assaulting "Elizabeth" was moral--or even the smarter move--, Diabolos interrupted the fight. The one to entice the conflict in the first place, he had initially hoped that Deniel would be able to control his emotions or figure out the predicament himself. Unfortunately, the opposite result had occurred, and he was stuck arguing with himself not just from the outside, but from within. Never in his life time did he do much to benefit his son's nature and well being, but for the first time perhaps that was the first thing he wanted to do; perhaps the only way to help him control the Black Devil was advice from the Black Devil himself. Control was never much of a problem for Deniel, although here and there he did get pissed off a lot more. This situation, though, was something very similar he ran into another time in his life: a time where the body of his friend was controlled by someone much more evil and malicious. The last time he dealt with this, he never really had much conflict with himself until afterwards, and even then he regretted his decision. Running into a similar situation, at the very least he was approaching it with a much more logical manner.

Regardless of the improvements since the last time he had done something like this, it was still far beyond his control. And now that his father was around to witness it, perhaps he could take the best approach to it. The conflict, upon hearing Diabolos intervene, had ceased briefly. Look at yourself, Cry-baby. Answer me this: Is that your friend out there? Silent for several moments to ponder the thought of his question, he answered: That's not her. But it is her body. From the outside world, it seemed as if the Black Devil was frozen in place, but only for a moment or two, a much shorter time compared to what had actually been happening. Right... Diabolos replied, So do you think the best approach is to destroy the body? Thinking it for a moment, the only response Deniel composed was a shake of his head. Good. Now get back to it!

After the brief moments had passed in real time, the conflict between the Black Devil and himself seemingly stopped. He lowered his hand to the ground, and his facial expression appeared calm aside from the permanent scowl that was always furrowed with his eyebrows. Turning to Blair, who had seemingly been mocking him, it did fill him with plenty of anger, but nothing uncontrollable. "Just a small hiccup..." he briefly commented. Reaching to his back, he drew his sword Armageddon from it, and slowly approached Blair with it outstretched and pointed to her. "They will return soon..." he commented, with 'they' referring to the monsters he shooed off earlier. "With back up most likely. In the meantime, I suggest you let my friend's body go. I doubt you're foolish enough to try and take me on...you are strong, but compared to my body? Hers is not. I'll cut it in half like butter. And don't tempt me...I'm all about giving in to temptations." Now much closer to Blair, he suddenly lowered his sword from its point at her, and placed the tip of it on the flooring to the airship with two hands holding the hilt. "You need that body...and so do I. But I'm not afraid to destroy it. Give it back to her, and I promise not to destroy it."
    Notes
    Stats:

Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 11th October 2015, 1:22 am

27/30
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,
    How foolish could humans get? Blair could not comprehend. Did they all not understand? So many years had transcurred since the last time she took over a body, and yet the reactions of humanity remained the same over her actions? Well, for a species that had evolved so much, humans had slowed down on evolving mentally, apparently. One couldn't say their intelligence was brilliant, judging that they commited the same errors, and thought the same things as the first time a situation like this was faced. Now it was Deniel, willing to get his friend back. But years ago, it had been Celestia, willing to get her lover back. A love so strong that made the poor, frail girl ready to face an entity so powerful, that it was capable to crush her back with a snap of her fingers, which was what she did. And which was what snapped Zed's sanity definitively, which finally made him succumb into the shadows. He had not loved her; Masters of Shadows were cursed, punished for their sins, with the incapability to love any other human being. But Zed? He felt that Celestia was close to him, that they belonged together somehow, and wanted to make her happy, stay with her, regardless of the fact that he could not return her the love she gave him. And Blair had crushed in pieces the only thing that made Zed remember he could remain sane, that he was a human being that could chose. She was his rise; and his fall. Would the same happen with Elizabeth and Deniel? Elizabeth herself was a very peculiar case. Zed, her great-great-great grandfather, had had an insane resistance and force of will; he refused to let go of his sanity until the very end. Elizabeth? She is already tiptoeing on the thin line between sanity and madness. Her tormented past, the sins she commited, and, the current condition she is in, the voices, everything slowly killed her sanity, and made her force of will much, much weaker than Zed's. While he fought his best to take his body back, Elizabeth just stood there, confused, not knowing what to do.

At last, the Black Devil apparently figured out what was going on, and realized that the one speaking, wasn't his precious redheaded friend Elizabeth; which, considering the physical changes her body had suffered, was more than obvious; but an entirely different entity, which had a much more malevolent and destructive nature, than Elizabeth did, and was willing to destroy her friendship with the Black Devil. It had quite taken him a while to realise the situation, but that did not matter. What really mattered, was what he thought. Did he seriously think Blair needed this body? She did, in a way; without her host, she'd be forced back into the book of shadows, until a new descendant was found, which, considering Elizabeth had no children, would be difficult, but always could she attract someone else, create a whole new Master of Shadows bloodline, that was not the Silvershields'. Zed, in fact had been the founder of the Silvershield household, a household which in its time had been insanely powerful, and still was, to this very day. Yet nobody remembered him. Nobody; except Elizabeth. Do you really think I need this pathetic body? Blair spoke, her voice calm, despite the serious threat above her. Her life and body was in peril, but she didn't care. It wasn't exactly her body either, after all. This is just a simple host. You'll kill Elizabeth, and I'll find another host. And besides... Her body, is rightfully mine. A sinister silence followed after Blair stopped speaking, only interrupted ocassionally by any noise the airship made. Blair had not finished speaking; at all. She knew that the male before her would argue that this body did not belong to her, and, although he would be right, Blair would never admit it, and would keep arguing back. For the sake of entertainment. She, after all, being a spirit that loved spreading chaos, discord, and evil, quite enjoyed arguments. The bodies of all masters of shadows, previous, current, or future, are mine by law! I created the book of Shaows, and they got their powers from it, so they should repay me in some way for getting such immense power from my creation! Blair's voice rose, sounding victorious and arrogant, almost shouting what she was saying. Zero, who until then had been away, informing the researchers they could get to work, now stared at the scene, atonished, and confused. Where had this chick come from? Why had Elizabeth not told him about her? What was going on? He was confused. Very confused. And besides... I don't know if Elizabeth would be capable of controlling her body correctly if she gets it back. Seeing someone else control your body, being stuck with the voices of the shadows, inside your own mind... It can alter someone's mental health really bad. And Elizabeth... Hers is already incredibly frail. I don't think she'll be sane for much more. Her will is weak, and her sanity is rapidly fading away while the weight of the sins of her past and her current ones is crushing her. She is a very bad person, Black Devil. Possibly as bad as myself. It's a shame that she hid it from you.
    - - i think i love you better now

Why Did the Sky Stop Crying // Private // Decayuss and Elizabeth - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 7th November 2015, 12:47 pm

Tag
    Words: 789
    It didn't work. For the most part the Black Devil had been bluffing, had Blair caught on to that? Even if she didn't, he was not entirely willing to tear her body apart just yet. That would be his last resort, if need be. Yet Blair was still confident in herself despite having her host's body threatened, she would merely be able to find a new one. Would it really be that easy? The Black Devil had serious doubts that she could just abruptly do it; it would perhaps take hundreds of years to find one worthy, but the ways she described it as "Find another host" made it seem like it could occur instantaneously. That suspicion he had was counteracted after the silence, when she proclaimed that all master of shadows's bodies belonged to her....so that was the key. A Master of Shadows. As far as Deniel could tell, Elizabeth was the only one currently alive that would perhaps be worthy; Blair would, indeed, have to wait quite some time before finding another. Although she was probably a very patient spirit. The pure blood red eyes narrowing, the Black Devil began to contemplate a secondary solution, one that would not require harm to be done to Elizabeth's body.

As if the feeling of enlightenment struck a chord with him once more, the Black Devil knew exactly what he could do. A sigh escaping the fanged mouth of the Black Devil, its piercing gaze met with Blair's for a moment. "Very well. If you wish to see the power of a True Nephalem..." Just as the Black Devil began speaking, there was a tremor. It seemed illogical that they were on a ship, but the ship itself had begun to tremble and shake with the awesome power, while still keeping altitude. And not just the airship, but the sands below could be seen shifting with the winds of change, trembling and churning at the power. The epicenter of it all was the Black Devil, whose scales has begun to slowly peel themselves off of his body. Beneath his feet came a circle of shifting and erupting purple energy. Swiveling like a tornado around the Black Devil, this substance was known as Chaos Energy, and despite the insignificant quantity of it, a purple glow covered the entirety of the area. "I will show you a True Nephalem." The voice seemed to be normal, just like Deniel's. It was no longer the deepened and seemingly enraged tone of the Black Devil.

The left eye of the Black Devil suddenly shined a sky blue color, just as the peeling of its scales continued on a large scale. The clothes and skin of Deniel were found just beneath the ripping scales, the nails on his hands were shortened, and the crown atop his head all but vanished to unveil his jet black hair. The eyes returned to normal, containing whiteness, pupils, and two different colored irises: red and blue. From out of the clothed back of the Nephalem sprouted two feathered jet black wings. Following the two feathered wings were two respectively colored red and blue spectral figures. On the right side, the same side of the red eye of Deniel was a middle-aged man, and on the left side was a young and voluptuous woman. The sword of Armageddon had changed back to the Nephalem Sword Nidhogg, which lay dormant at his side. The glowing eyes of the Nephalem stared straight at Blair, showing no signs of fury or perhaps any other emotion. "This is what you face..." he briefly muttered as he took steps towards her. He circled around her, placing his hands on her shoulders twice as he did so. "A True Nephalem." He stopped in front of her, and touched her a third time... this time it was on her cheek. "I like this body, you know....and I like the person inside of it." Upon mentioning her body, he briefly touched one of her breasts. 4. The two figures behind him stared at each other in confusion. He took his hand off of her, and tapped her on the shoulder as if patting her. 5

"But I don't like you...which is why...I shall bring Judgment Down upon you!" When the word "Judgment" had been said, the spirit of Blair would feel an immense weakening for herself. Not for the body she was in, although Deniel could very easily make that so, but herself; not affecting Elizabeth currently, each time the Nephalem had touched her, he infected her with something he referred to as "Judgment". The most devastating thing a Nephalem could conjure, he could bring torment down upon her. "Let her go for now...or it will only get worse."
    Notes
    Stats:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 12th December 2015, 12:30 pm

27/30
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    THERE IS A PLACE BETWEEN WAR AND MURDER,
    For once, both Elizabeth and Blair shared a common feeling, at the same time. Shock and confusion made Blair stop her monologue and shut up for once; and the same feelings made Elizabeth look up, and ignore the voices which had almost persuaded her, which had almost dragged her to the dark side. She felt... eerie. She felt the exact same way she did when Blair had thrown her away, when she had taken over the control of her body, as if her very essence, her soul was being yanked away from whatever place she was in, and moved around, back to where it belonged. Blair was cursing in the background, saying how she'd take over the body once more as soon as Deniel dissapeared from sight, although she obviously didn't say his name. Blair seemingly enjoyed calling people names, as in a matter of seconds, Deniel earned at least a thousand new nicknames. And not a single one was nice. Before Elizabeth could realise what had happened seconds ago, her body fell on the ground with a barely audible thud, caused mainly as the metal impacted against the floor of the ship. Blinking a few times, it took Elizabeth nearly a minute to realise, that she was back.

The control of her body is hers, once more. But not everything was the same. Not even near it. Her hair remained white like the snow in winter, long, straight. Her electric blue eyes had dissapeared, replaced by a pair of crimson ones that looked around, curious, yet terrified. There wasn't a sign of the previous Elizabeth, except for her body. The voluptuous, well-defined body which Elizabeth had worked hard to get was still there. And thankfully. Placing a hand on the ground, the now white haired woman put all her efforts in attempting to get up. She imagined that she looked quite pathetic, laying there, on the floor. And Elizabeth most certainly disliked the idea of looking petty. Getting up, black spots appearing before her eyes as she rose from her laying positions, nauseas hitting her, the Master of Shadows placed her hand on the nearest pillar, her eyes widening at the sight of how her hand, heck, her arm was trembling like a leaf. The consequences of what had happened mere minutes ago were obvious. Elizabeth felt terrible; not only physically, but emotionally too. Being closed with the voices... It was not a pleasant experience. It was something Elizabeth wished to never be repeated. She felt the insane desire to embrace herself and curl up in a corner, like she used to do when she was a little kid, way before she joined the Army. But the fact that she had spent half of her life on the battlefield and was way too prideful to show weakness made her stop herself from doing such thing. You can stop now, Deniel. I've regained control of my own body... Temporarily, however. The effort Elizabeth had to invest in making her voice sound normal, and not shaky, was insane. Never in her life has she felt so weak, so useless. Posessed. She had been posessed so easily. This was a great stain on the name of the Silvershield, known to never be dominated by evil forces... Although, if we look at it that way, Elizabeth's very existance is a stain on her family name, considering that she is a descendant of the Master of Shadows, supposedly one of the most evil men in history, and was the human vessel of the Shadow Sovereign. It was clear now, why Nathaniel had always been the adored twin, and Liz was just... Liz. The only moment in which her father had felt proud of her was when she joined the army.

Anyways.

Taking her hair in her hand, Elizabeth inspected it closely, curiosity obvious in her eyes, slowly calming down, recovering from the ocurrances. Snow white. Where was her scarlet color now? She'd miss it. Lots. Taking her hair up in a ponytail and tying it into the same weird hairstyle she used always, whenever she had to wear her helmet, Elizabeth slipped the helmet on her head, a crimson glow appearing in her eyes as soon as her face got covered. Letting out a tired, barely audible sigh, the Master of Shadows looked at Deniel for a second, mantaining eye contact for no longer than 3/4 of a second befor elooking away, Elizabeth wondered what she should say. She was uncertain of what just happened. He had tried to kill her. He was probably still pissed with her for earlier. But in the end, he had saved her. And the end justified the means. .... It's time to deal with those things over there. I don't think we can waste much more time with personal issues. Emotionless, that's what Elizabeth's voice was. It was formal, cold, yet with softening slightly near the end, as she remembered all the good moments between the two. Shaking her head for a second in order to banish those memories, Elizabeth focused her crimson eyes on the weird creatures that were preparing to attack. Why had they waited for the duo so long to fix their personal issues... Weird things.

Turning away from Deniel, Elizabeth drew her blades, Illusion and Delusion shining at the sunlight slightly, the white haired woman placed both hands before her, alongside the blades, ready to cut everything that came at her in two. Are you coming? Because I'd appreciate some help, albeit I do agree with Blair's statement, the one about being able to fight alone. She was being plain mean. Just mean. But why? Why was Elizabeth biting the hand that saved her? Why was she being rude to the only one who dared approach her after she unleashed the power of Shadows?

It was easy. To protect him. Elizabeth couldn't afford having Deniel near her while Blair was around. Who knew what could happen. Blair was psychotic, and for all Elizabeth knew, she could simply kill Deniel. Adn that, most certainly, wasn't something the white haired Knight would enjoy. Mostly considering she couldn't take vengeance upon the murderer, as well... It'd require for her to suicide herself. And that was not an option. So, the only viable option consisted in pushing Deniel away from her, so he could stay safe. But before she could definitively push him away, force him away from her, she had one last thing to say. A single word, that could express all that Elizabeth felt now. And what she had felt for a while.

Gratitude.

Oh, and... Thank you.
    - - in which our demons lurk

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:36 am