Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth Empty The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth

Post by Nero_ 20th April 2015, 6:41 am

Job Information:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth Empty Re: The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth

Post by Nero_ 20th April 2015, 8:39 am

Elizabeth Silvershield

Screams of terror and pain. People running around, trying to find their beloved and hide from the peril that had arised upon Clover, all out of the blue. Mages trying their hardest to defeat someone, who, judginb by the flying around bodies of inconscient Legal mages, sent against walls of buildings, were too powerful for anyone to fight.

That was the curent sight of Clover, as weird as it sounded. Standing in front of the door of her own house, staring at the scene develop before her very eyes, a petite, curvy and quite pretty redhead watched what happened before her, atonished, her jaw dropping more and more. Such a sight was weird, mostly considered the location; Clover was, after all, the hometown of Blue Pegasus, the guild where a quite vast amount of powerful Legal Mages resided. Recovering from her surprise slowly, yet progressively, Elizabeth Silvershield literally kicked the door of her house open, sprinting inside only to grab a pair of boots, which she quickly placed upon kicking off her high heels. Watching as her own sword materialised on her waist, the Blue Pegasus mage literally ran out, slamming the door behind her, and heading towards the scene that was developing in the middle of the Clover streets. Hey! She yelled, her voice getting lost within the infinite sea of voices, screams, and cries. Shoving people out of her way rudely, she finally got near enough as to contemplate and understand the situation completely.

A large array of men were shoving people off of their way, casting spells of diverse natures and elements around, injuring some and killing others, as they were breaking their way through the crowd in order to arrive at some destination, which at the moment was unclear to Elizabeth herself. Breaking her way through the crowd before her, Elizabeth arrived in the front, right behind the assaultants. From the efforts placed in breaking her way through the crowd and arriving at the place quickly, her hair had become messier, a wild look on her face, which, all together, gave her a generally very wild look, like that of a pissed of predator. HEY YOU! Who do you think you are and what the hell are you doing? She yelled, her voice rising above everyone else's.

As soon as her voice was heard, the voices around her began calming down, lowering to the point of absolute silence, Breathing hard and staring at the men before her, Elizabeth automatically placed a hand on her sword, ready to take it out whenever a peril arises. The group of men turned around to face her, their eyes scanning her from her head to her toes, smiles appearing on their faces as their eyes layed upon the crimson Blue Pegasus tattoo on her waist, clearly visible due to the fact that she, as always, wore a simple tubetop that revealed her tattoo easily. Ah, how amusing. More mages attempting to stop us. One or two, deal with her, and the rest of us will continue out path to the Guildmaster's Hall. We cannot fail in our mission, remember.

The man who spoke's words were big, and it appeared that his ego was too, for he had underestimated Elizabeth instantly, placing her in a cathegory of power and might inferior to his. It was a shame, really, that he had done quite the error with underestimating her, for she was not particularly a person to underestimate. Not considering her past, and her experience with combat. Like hell I'll let you reach the Guildmaster's hall. She muttered, taking out her sword and staring at the man. Come on now, if I'm just a mage, all of you could deal with me in a second, correct? Why sending just two, considering that both you and myself know that they will fail and die?

B Ranked Legal Guild Mage | Blue Pegasus | Thunder God Slayer

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth Empty Re: The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth

Post by Yvonne 21st April 2015, 9:23 am

Kuroe yawned, flying a few meters above the train to Clover town. Below him, the white, surprisingly neat looking train charged ahead like a white beast, following the path laid in front of it. The train was fast. But Kuroe was still able to keep up with it; just enough to not lose sight of it at the least. He wasn’t quite pleased. Earlier that day, the station master back when he and Raven got ready to board the train had rudely told Raven that pets aren’t allowed in the train. And when his “friend” had tried to reason with the middle aged, moustache bearing, plump man, he scoffed at the two and turned away without a word. Well, it told them enough to know that he wasn’t going to listen. So there he was, chasing a train while his partner, Raven sat comfortably inside one of the compartments. He wasn’t complaining. Not at all…

“Hachooo” A pretty violet haired girl sneezed, drawing attention of the other passenger riding in the same compartment as her. “Bless you,” the gentleman dressed in black suit said, nodding politely at her, which, the bewildered Sabertooth guild master returned, holding her nose between two fingers.‘That came out of nowhere,’ she thought, looking out of the train window up at the sky. She wondered if Kuroe was alright all by himself. Really, she couldn’t be blamed. She did try to tell the stubborn man that Kuroe was not exactly a pet for the nineteen year old girl. In the end, she had to leave Kuroe alone though now she felt guilty. The seat she got was truly a good one and it was more than comfortable. There was only one person beside her and he, to Raven, appeared like a smart businessman with his head elegantly tilted down behind an opened up newspaper. She could bet on her guild that he was looking at the business section.

About half an hour later the train stopped at Clover town train station and she stood up along with the gentleman. “Oh! You are getting off here too, young lady?” Raven jumped at the sudden voice from behind. The man was neatly folding the newspaper and putting it away in his suitcase. “Ah…yes. I’m getting off here,” she told him as her eyes followed the movements of the man. They got off the train together after that. “I’m Daniel Rosewood. It’s a queer name, I have heard. Since we are acquaintances now, please do come and visit me if you need anything in Clover town,” the man told her, handing her a business card that Raven gratefully accepted even though she was sure she would have no use for it. Before she could introduce herself, the man turned around and left, and Kuroe landed on her left shoulder with his eyes fixed at the card she held up. “Ehhh isn’t that a rich company established in this town?” he enquired, leaning forward to read the address printed in small italic letters. “Yup. Seems so.”

The first step Raven took out of the station almost threw her off balance for the reason that instead of the solid ground, she felt flesh and a beating heart under her right foot. She wasn’t expecting that one. “A corpse?” Kuroe questioned, flying off her shoulder and towards the ground, next to the unconscious young man. “He is a mage, Raven” he told the kneeling girl on the other side inspecting for a pulse from the mage. “He is alive but he is terribly hurt,” Raven diagnosed, standing up again before letting her eyes run all over her surroundings. To her shock, she found more injured people groaning and twisting on the ground.

“I don’t think we got here at the right time, Raven,”

The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth QoRmBvD
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th April 2015, 6:48 am

Elizabeth Silvershield

Silence, looks of terror, quiet cries of women or men whose relatives had lost their lives minutes ago. The sight in Clover was far from what it had been a few days ago; quite, it was far from what it had been hours ago. Nothing was left from the cheerful chatter, nothing was left from the happiness and love. Only tears and torments, that's what could be seen on Clover's streets, nearby the Guildmaster hall. A rather generous group of Mages stood together, facing a lone, redheaded girl, who held a sword tight, as if her very life depended on it. And really, considering the situation she was in, her life did depend on the polished silver blade she held, and the very power running through her body. The power of a God. Her eyes, calm, serene, cheerful blue a few seconds ago, had switched into a shade of scarlet red in an instant, so quick nobody knew when it had happened. It was crystal clear that nothing of her previous cheerfulness, nor any of her previous personality traits had been left; the change she had adopted was quick and drastic, fitting the situation.

However, instead of building a plan of how to face all those mages all by herself, Elizabeth Silvershield was thinking of something far more distant, yet of equal importance, perhaps even vital importance. Where the heck is Zero? Some help would be quite useful now. Her dearest pet, the Lightning Beast Zero, was missing yet again, although she had seen him this morning in her very house. The fact that he was not around her worried Elizabeth greatly, for he was her greatest and most important battle companion, one that had saved her in many ocassions, when the fight seemed lost and she seemed a goner. His absence terrified her beyond knowledge...

Meanwhile, with Zero

Near the place where an atonished Violet haired girl stood, could be seen a yellow feline-like creature, running as if its life was on the line, a worried expression on its face. Jumping over the numerous corpses and unconscious men and women, Zero most certainly wasn't looking where he was going. His eyes seeked the most important human for him, the one that had adopted him and had taken care of him, and the one to whom he swore to devote his very life to. Elizabeth, his owner and friend, was nowhere in sight, and that worried the Lightning Beast quite a lot. He knew how hot-headed his Owner was, despite having spent most of her life as a General in Pergrande, creating insane tactics that often saved the Knights and her country, a woman that, upon recieving her Thunder God Slayer magic, which costed her the life of her sister, and which caused her to leave her hometown and her country, and be declared as the Biggest of Heretics in Pergrande, would often charge into battle without thinking about it previously. The burning desire to help and save people was what pushed her forth, and, seeing as how things were going in Clover now, she had most certainly charged off to seek the murderer... Or murderers. Without warning Zero or taking him with herself.

While charging through the fields of terror, filled with bodies, Zero accidentally bumped into the back of someone, falling on the ground and rolling a few meters away from the person. Quickly jumping from the feet, focusing on his task, he looked at the person he had bumped into, arriving just in time to hear someone nearby her state that they had not arrived at the best time. Oh trust me. Zero said in his perfect, fluent English. Clover tends to be quite the hell of a place usually, really fun and all. But today... Someone attacked the city I believe. My master went to seek the murderer of so many people. It's her who I am seeking now. I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen to her if she's alone... Zero did not even realise he was forgetting his task and talking too much. That was his biggest issue; he got easily distracted, even when his master's life was on the line, and talked too much for his own good.

B Ranked Legal Guild Mage | Blue Pegasus | Thunder God Slayer

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 29th April 2015, 7:26 pm

I am a black bird, a Raven, I am Raven. I know and I am knowing—I know and see life and death, expansion and contraction and I do not shiver and cry—I am unafraid. I am Raven. I am black as liquid night with wings and my eyes are stars to see by.The light within me leads the way and it is revealed through my eyes and I am what lies between the dark and light.I am the balance between.

Raven instantly jolted up when the girlish voice informing her of Clover's present predicament hit her ears. Hurriedly turning around, Raven found a strange yellow feline like creature and cautiously took a couple of steps back as Kuroe flew up to her shoulder. Turning her head to the side, she suspiciously watched the creature from the corner of her eyes before coming to the conclusion that she must be the companion of another mage just as how Kuroe was hers. Moreover, according to the information she gave her, Clover had been under attack even before Raven had arrived. This, clearly, meant that they really did arrive at the wrong time.

"Say...what's your name and where can we find your master?" Raven asked, not realizing that she had rudely forgotten to tell the yellow beast her own name as how introductions should properly be done. On another note, Kuroe was glaring at her as if they were some long lost enemies. Raven was used to the sudden change in moods when it came to Kuroe. Every time his eyes lands on some four-legged animal or beast that can naturally be the enemy of birds, Kuroe's personality took a complete 360 degree turn that even Raven had failed to properly find explanation for. So she did what she always did at these times. Ignore him.

"Come on. Let's go find your master. Maybe I could be of some help," she nodded at the furry being before turning around to start down a road that she "guessed" will lead her to some sort of answer. What she saw on the way, however, didn't please her at all. A lot of people, ordinary and not, were wounded, lying miserably on the streets. The houses were shut close, all curtains drawn and properly locked. Clover town, in short, looked like a mess and Raven's romantic side wasted no time in drawing similarities between it and the ghost towns she read in her books.

"What a drag," Kuroe commented from her shoulder, making all the eerie expressions that an one feet tall bird can possibly pull. "If I knew this was going to happen, I would have stayed back when that old pig like man called me a "pet" and denied me entry into the train," he scoffed, causing Raven to shake her head with a roll of her eyes. "Think of the positive side, Kuroe. It had been a while since we got some exercise. Office work is really boring," she sighed, rubbing her shoulder, stiff from having sat on the train for hours.

Suddenly turning a corner, Raven picked up some loud noise coming not too far away from them. After rushing towards the direction it came from, Raven stopped only when she found a red haired girl holding a sword, facing what Raven guessed to be some mages. "Ahh I think we found your master and the source of all trouble".

489 ● Raven|Masked Guild|Elizabeth ● Post #2
    deltra of gangnam style

The Masked Guild | Private | Raven and Elizabeth QoRmBvD

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 3:08 pm