Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth

Post by Nero_ 25th August 2015, 5:08 pm

25/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,
    A soft sigh escaping her lips, Elizabeth layed down on the bed for a second, staring at the ceiling. For a few hours, she could relax, let her body rest from the tension and everything that had gathered the past few hours, ever since she watched yet another failed group to enter the Rune Knight headquarters, severely injured. She glanced at Deniel, who took off his jacket, boots and several other accesoaries that he wore, before laying down on the bed. Running a hand through her hair, Elizabeth got up, deciding to follow his example and take off the unnecesary accesories, which, in her case, was her beloved armor, which, gladly, in the case of emergency, she could put on in the matter of minutes. Leaving the helmet on a nearby table, Elizabeth proceeded to get up, taking off her gauntlets and leaving them beside the helmet, followed by the breastplate, fauld and greaves, all of which were neatly slotted on the ground right next to the table, that was beside the bed. Left in only a pair of blue and white shorts and a white sleeveless shirt, Elizabeth returned to Deniel, laying down right next to him, a soft yawn escaping her lips. I guess it would be fine to spend a day together like normal people, not mages. Elizabeth agreed with him, a playful smile on her lips as he mentioned fun. Their type of fun. And once we're done with all this, we'll decide on what type of fun we'll have the day that we spend together. Or the night.

He wanted to know more about her. Understandeable, and Elizabeth was ready to share everything he wanted to know about her, as long as it didn't get personal. Or at least way too personal. Besides, the idea of them getting to know eachother better now, while they were waiting for the night to fall, was perfect, for the redhead, who still was interested in Deniel, how he became who he is now, and what he has gone through, definetly wanted to know more about it. Him asking for her history made her frown, though. It was crystal clear that Elizabeth was not very fond on her backstory, on her past; quite the opposite, she tried her best to forget it and banish the demons that kept haunting her. Erasing the frown from her face seconds after it appeared, Elizabeth put her elbow on the bed, holding her head with the hand, her blue eyes focused on Deniel. So you want to know about my past, what I like and what I dislike, huh? Well, I guess I could tell you a bit more about myself, about that. A moment of silence installed between the duo as Elizabeth wondered how to begin the tale of her past, and how to... skip the parts she saw convenient to skip. She was not willing to tell anyone, not even Deniel, about the sins she had commited in the past. It was, besides, a very, very long story. I was born on the 21st of December in the capital of Pergrande, a country that as you may know is located far away from Fiore, and occupies a rather vast territory. I was, and still am, matter of fact, the middle daughter in one of the richest and most important socially-wise families in the entire kingdom, My parents, mostly my father, were important nobles. As mentioned, I was the middle daughter, the second of three siblings, the oldest being my twin brother, who is merely minutes older than me, and the youngest being my sister, who was 3 years younger than me. Stopping for a second to think through her next words carefully, to decide weather the dissapearance of her brother was something she had to share, Elizabeth calmly continued speaking, her voice soft, almost nostalgic. My father was a general at the army. And at the age of twelve, he tried to get my brother; and myself, for the matter, inside the army of Pergrande, to basically make us Knights that would fight to defend their homeland. I passed through the insane exams and tests for the future knights, and became one, hence why I am such a good Rune Knight now, but my brother failed, so he kind of got pissed and ran away. He obviously got disowned for his actions, and I became the "first born daughter" of the Silvershields. And, well, since then, I fought my way through the ranks until I myself got to the position previously occupied by my father: a General. But, well, I kind of had very bad luck and did bad, bad things at the time, only to keep my beloved position. I was soon deemed a heretic too, because it was discovered that I had magical roots, that I was a descendant of a mage, and Pergrandeans are not very fond on Mages, to be honest. So I was forced to leave Pergrande, and my access to it is forbidden. Forever. Stopping for a second to shrug, Elizabeth layed back down, looking at the ceiling above her, hands on her stomach.

That's about it. How about you, though. What is your past, Deniel? She asked, turning to the darked haired male once again, unhidden curiosity in her eyes as she looked at him. He had also asked her about her likes and dislikes, a question that, thankfully, she could answer without really worrying about how she'd hide facts, or how she could skip parts, no. Well, anyways, as likes... I really, really like the darkness, pretty obvious why, I enjoy drinking, although not in excess, and I simply love having a good time. As dislikes... I hate liars. Bugs. Oh don't get me started on how much I hate bugs. I don't even understand why they exist, they are so... odd. Creepy and crawling, with too many legs or eyes. Ew. Shivering at the sole thought of a spider, or any type of bug, Elizabeth shook her head, banishing the thought of the annoying insects away from her mind, focusing once more on what she disliked. I also hate dark mages, murderes and any type of criminals. That's about it. I'm a pretty simple person, you see. A soft laugh escaping her lips, Elizabeth kept looking at Deniel calmly, interest in her eyes. How about you? What do you like, what do you hate?
    - - i think i love you better now

Outfit:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth

Post by Decayuss 25th August 2015, 6:18 pm

Tag
    Words: 922
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    Elizabeth began her story with her face resting on her palm, staring straight at him. He once again turned himself over on the bed they were forced to share, this time on his stomach, with his chin resting on both of his palms as she told her story. He found it unusual at first that she was born in Pergrande, because to his knowledge they very much detested mages. What was one of them, a noble in fact, doing in Fiore? He said to himself that the explanation of that would perhaps come later, but the fact of it still was kind of a surprise. He had also not expected her to be considered a noble in that place, although he was not too surprised about it the more he gave it thought. She certainly looked like she could pass for a noble, and as he thought about how she looked he caught himself staring at her chest for a moment, before looking back up at her. Overall her story was an unexpected one, but it did fit together nicely, with the fact that she was a Rune Knight and she could very well easily come off as a noble. There were several unanswered questions that remained, however, and a few holes here and there. He wouldn't pester her, or even ask for it, as a matter of a fact. If she didn't share it, it was obvious that she wasn't comfortable with it.

She then questioned him about his past, and although prepared to give it, she interrupted him before he began so that she could answer the latter part of his question. Her likes were things that were quite obvious, in fact the found out all three of them just on the night that he met her, and the two of them did share some very distinct dislikes, although one of them was common. He absolutely loathed bugs, perhaps more so than she did, but would not convey that until after he had finished his own story. They shared their dislikes for criminals as well...something Deniel would make sure with absolute care that he would never become no matter how grand the temptation. "Mmmm...well...my past? Well, it needs a little story before that happened. Once upon a time there was a very rich man who had a son, and his name I do not know. Now his son had a personal maid that was his best friend since he was a little kid, and her name was Arianna. Naturally these two spent a lot of time together, fell in love, and married. Now their first son...he wasn't a good boy, and decided it would be a wise idea to kill his daddy so he could get all of the wealth to himself. But this particular woman and man were a very lucky pair. For the woman was reincarnated as an angel for the pureness she had in life, and she became known as Arianna the White Angel. The man? Well, he wasn't necessarily an evil person, but he had carried some dark secrets, and he was reborn as Diabolos the Black Devil. Now despite being an angel and a demon, these two could not be separated..."

He rolled on the bed for a brief moment, this time looking up at the ceiling just as Elizabeth had done when she explained her background. "I am one of the many offspring by these two. A Nephalem. The rest of them? All dead by their hands. I ended a vicious cycle in which they killed their children for entertainment...but let's rewind a bit. I was born in the land of Sin, abandoned and handed over to Bellum where I would spend my childhood locked in a cell. Although released after several years, I wasn't a good boy, and I got sent back until I was around...hmmm...sixteen I believe. After that, my older brother--whom I did not know to be my brother at the time--came over here to Fiore, where I joined Eclipse Soul and climbed among the ranks." Rolling yet again, this time he was on his side, facing Elizabeth with the side of his face pressed tightly against his extended arm. "After killing my parents, I became its Guild Master. However, I do not believe it was my time to have such a role. So here I am now...a lonely wanderer in search of something he can't identify. A destiny. A purpose." Just like Elizabeth had perhaps done, he left out several details that would make the story much more painful to tell. Of course he did not mind explaining it to someone, as he reached a level of comfort to which he was not affected by his past as much any longer, but decided to keep it as short as he could now and tell her the rest later. He gave Elizabeth a moment to process all of his background, before he sat himself up on the bed, sitting down on his knees. "As for likes and dislikes...pretty much the same as you. Except for one thing. Strawberries. I love strawberries. The way they taste, the way they smell, and even the various kinds of things that could be strawberries. Sundaes, cakes, alcohol, pies..." A sudden smirk spread across his face as he reached for a strand of Elizabeth's hair as he gently held it in his palm: a strawberry red color. "Perhaps even strawberry colored hair. Of course I won't eat it, but it is very pleasing to my eye."
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th August 2015, 3:45 pm

27/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    Deniel was not... human? This certainly came as a surprise to Elizabeth, she had not expected that. She, of course, knew what Angels, Demons and even Nephalem were. People in Pergrande were highly religious, another reason as to why she was the black sheep among them, for she was highly irreligious, and she remembered people mentioning how a child between an angel and demon was impossible, how it was wrong, simply incorrect. Elizabeth, on the other hand, saw it as something precious, to see how the forces of good and evil could love eachother and live in peace. Despite that she still thought that the heads of demons had to fall. However; the fact that Deniel was not human was not the most surprising from his story. The behaviour of his parents, the fact that they killed their own children, that was twisted. For a demon, it must have been the most normal thing ever. But for an angel? Had the angel killed her children too? Not only that, but she killed for entertainment. Elizabeth's eyes had widened in disbelief, in surprise, as she finished listening to Deniel's story. An angel killed her own children for entertainment? And I thought Demons are twisted, oh my.

Finally she found out his previous faction too; Eclipse Soul. He had been its guildmaster. Impressive. So Elizabeth had spent a night with someone insanely powerful, judging by the magical power she withnessed when he transformed; and not only that, but a nephalem, and a Guild Master, or a previous Guild Master. Not bad, not bad. Deniel sat up on the bed, sitting on his knees, while Elizabeth kept laying, pushing a few locks of her scarlet hair behind her ear. He had killed his parents. She had killed her sister and banished her brother. Were the both of them sinners? No; he had a reason to do so. She did not. Like it mattered anyways. It was all in the past, it was behind her, it was behind Deniel, they had no reason to look at it, and mostly Elizabeth, to suffer because of it.

A soft chuckle escaping her lips as Deniel mentioned that he loved strawberries, Elizabeth sat up, hugging her knees and placing her head on them, a small smile on her lips. It was hard not to notice his love for strawberries. Like, really hard. The first time the two had met, Deniel had ordered the barman from the bar they were at to bring him any alcohol that had a strawberry flavor, and had finished it off in no time, although he had no idea what he was drinking. He trusted the fact that it was good because it had strawberries. Or tasted like them; whatever. Gently reaching up to take a strand of her hair between his fingers, Deniel mentioned how he also liked strawberry-colored hair, as it was pleasant to the eye. Yeah, I think I managed to figure out that you like Strawberries. Elizabeth laughed slightly, shaking her head. Let's be honest here; redheads are awesome. We're beautiful, we're cool, we've got everything, and you can't deny that. A playful smile on her lips and a mischievous look in her eyes, always focues on Deniel. She wanted to know more about him. He was, without doubt, the most interesting person she had met in a very long while, and the only one who she trusted easily, and with who she had shared her past; the past that only Zero knew.

Maybe we should get something to dri- Wait what. What the hell? Elizabeth's eyes widened slightly as she noticed the smal, black thing with too many legs that were, aside from abnormally much, abnormally long. Jumping off the bed she backed away, staring at the spider. Really, a damned spider? Like hell no, I'm not nearing that wall anymore, screw this. Oh boy. This would be funny. Deniel had said that he had pretty much the same disliked as Elizabeth, so, perhaps he disliked bugs too? How would he react to the presence of the uninvited guest, mere inches away from his own head? Elizabeth trusted him on killing the stupid bug; there was no way in hell she was nearing it, it was creepy, crawling, and disgusting. Yeah, it was up to Deniel to kill it, because Elizabeth wasn't nearing that thing. Not even with a long stick. Like. Hell. NO.

The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 26th August 2015, 5:29 pm

Tag
    Words: 613
    "Hmmm..." Elizabeth was certainly flattered by his strong liking for merely the color of her hair. She claimed that herself and redheads in general had everything, but being entirely honest with himself, she was the very first redhead he had actually known as a person and considered a friend. "Well, I don't know about all redheads, but you certainly do have everything." Putting emphasis on the word 'everything', he once again glanced down at her chest, this time purposely perhaps getting caught by her. She was about to suggest that they would go down to get a drink, and he could tell that by the beginning of her words, but also the fact that they had drunk together before. Personally he did not mind going for one, but something else caught her attention. She seemed to be looking over him at the wall, and when he turned around, he suddenly saw what she had been talking about. A spider. A very tiny one, but a spider nonetheless. The harmless but fearful looking arachnid crawled on the walls with its eight legs, unaware of Deniel and Elizabeth's fear of it. Deniel had perhaps an even bigger fear than Elizabeth, and once he laid eyes on the spider, he suddenly fell back off of the bed like Elizabeth, but instead of backing away on her feet, he was flat on on his back and practically crawled away. "Oh shit!" He remained on his back, far from the corner of the wall, and stared in terror at the very tiny black creature.

The wall it was on was near his clothing, and he was afraid that the disgusting little creature would make its way towards it and perhaps...try and hide within it! No! He couldn't bear the thought of that! With his face turning more pale than usual, he quivered a bit in fear, and shakily said: "N-Nidhogg! Nidhogg!" The black serpent dragon that had vanished earlier suddenly appeared from the shadows at his master's call, and scurried over at his feet. Deniel quickly pointed up at the small spider on the wall, and had to say nothing more. Nidhogg glanced at it, and crawled its way across the floor to the wall. The red eyed dragon glanced at the spider, noticing its very small size. Nidhogg was only seven inches long, and although having claws, they were not much bigger than a human's fingernail. A very grown out one. The dragon merely impaled the spider on the tip of one of its claws, killing instantly but also having it spiked right on to him. "Are you serious? This little thing scares you both? You're hopeless..."

This wasn't the first time that Deniel's fearful nature had disappointed Nidhogg, but it was the first time that he could do something about it. The little dragon gave a smirk, which was not visible through its black scales, and quickly made its way over to Deniel's feet once more. "Huh?" The dragon stared up at its master for only a moment, and pointed its clawed finger with the impaled spider on it, before pretending to flick it off. "Catch!" Without even knowing whether or not the spider had landed on him or hit him, Deniel let out a shriek as he clung to Elizabeth nearby, shaking in fear with his face as pale as a ghost. "Get it away! Get it away!" However, Nidhogg had not actually flicked the spider at him. It was still impaled on his finger tip, and seeing the reaction of his master caused him to cross his arms in annoyance, but also laugh at how pathetic he looked. "Hahahah! You're such a dumbass!"
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 27th August 2015, 3:41 pm

29/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    Zero watched the scene develop, slowly proceeding to facepalm as he looked at his master, and Deniel, back away from the tiny spider crawling on the wall. Jumping up in the air, heading over the spider in order to look at it closer, Zero stared at the small creature which, despite its miniature size, had scared two people, without even trying, in awe, until the shadowy claw of Nidhogg impaled it, taking Zero out of his trance. Turning around, he flew over to his master's head, landing on top of her head and laying down there, a smirk on his lips as he watched how Nidhogg approached Deniel and acted as if he threw the corpse of the spider, the reaction of both Deniel and his own master being absolutely hilarious. Deniel clung on his master, while Elizabeth, frozen in fear, proceeded to do what she knew best; curse. What the fu-. No, don't cling to me if that thing is on you, bloody hell. Get it awaaaaaaaaay. She whined, clinging on Deniel as she did so, though. The two were really, really, hopeless. As Nidhogg showed his claw, with the spider still impaled on it, Elizabeth proceeded to let out a rather... adorable scream, shaking her head to take Zero off of it and throw him into action. Zero please take that thing away, please. She pleaded, staring at the lightning beast who had fallen on her shoulder.

Shaking his head, Zero burst into laughter, jumping down next to Nidhogg. You two are a lost case. It's just a bug, it's a hundred times smaller than both of you. Like, it's not going to kill you. The lightning beast explained between laughs, nodding at Nidhogg with respect. That was majestic, Nidhogg. Good job. Zero congratulated the serpent-like beast, barely holding back his laughter to talk. Huffing, Elizabeth turned on her heels, walking away from the duo of pets, her face becoming slightly paler as she glanced at what was the corpse of the spider, so miniature, yet so utterly repulsive and creepy. Too many legs. It used to crawl. Ew, just ew. Shivering, she went back on the bed, sitting away from the wall where the first spider had been seen, making Deniel a sign to come and sit next to her. Trying to act normal, she sighed and shook her head, trying her best to forget about the episode with the spider, which had only proved to her that she was right to think Deniel too disliked bugs, perhaps more than she did.

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by our dearest, uninvited guest, Elizabeth proceeded to speak, her voice calm and soft, as usually, yet her face still pale. Bugs were very unsettling, perhaps as much as closed spaces. For a second, the thought of being closed in a small, very small space, with tons of bugs crawling around made a shiver run down Elizabeth's spine, fear visible in her eyes for a second. No, that would not happen, that was disgusting, impossible. Or was it, really? We should get something to drink. There is still a lot of time until the night falls, and we should do something in the meantime... Drinking while on a job was bad. Elizabeth, back in the days when she was a knight, would have never even considered nearing alcohol while on a mission. What had made her change? ... Possibly it was the liberty offered to her. As a Knight she would have been punished for doing something inapporpiate, because drinking while on such an important job in Pergrande was considered wrong and inappropiate, while here, nobody cared, really. People shrugged and walked away, not giving a damn. Although Elizabeth was pretty sure that whoever's life depended on her would care.

And I feel curious now. Why did you leave Eclipse Soul? Or are you still a part of it, but wandering in search of a purpose, or something? Elizabeth proceeded to ask once the entire issue with the spider had settled down, and the atmosphere in the room was yet again relaxed, calm. She wondered, she wanted to know. Curiosity killed the cat; but she still wanted to know. Why had he left Eclipse Soul? He had been its guildmaster, but, was the reason of not being ready to be a Guildmaster his reasoning to leave the guild too? Or had he not left it at all?

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th August 2015, 4:20 pm

Tag
    Words: 569
    Deniel found it ironic that she told him not to cling to her, but she was doing it anyway to him. Regardless he did not let go of her, and kept his eyes shut tight. He had heard what Nidhogg said, and felt no spider, but did not trust his dragon in this matter one bit. "Heheheh." As Elizabeth turned away from Nidhogg and Zero, the small dragon approached his master, whom instead of clinging on to Elizabeth, began to hug himself. Nidhogg approached Deniel with a few short steps, and stood right in front of his master's quivering legs. Deniel reluctantly opened one of his eyes, seeing Nidhogg point out his clawed finger at Deniel, the one that carried the tiny arachnid. Deniel shrieked once more, scrambling away from Nidhogg as his dragon had laughed at his master's cowardly behavior once more. "Get it away from me, Nidhogg!" Reducing his laughter to very short but deep breaths, Nidhogg started to back away from Deniel, "Fine, fine. I'll dispose of it." With that, his pet had vanished just as quickly as it did before, and just as swiftly as it did appear.

It took Deniel several moments to recover himself from the tragic incident. It had been so long since he had an encounter with such a disgusting creature, and he felt slightly embarrassed. Sure, Elizabeth had the same fear, but he appeared to be even more scared of it than she was. And he felt absolutely pathetic that someone like him could be induced with so much fear so easily. Seeing Elizabeth beckon over to him, he reluctantly stood up from his little corner and made his way over to the bed, sitting beside her but also putting a few inches between the two of them. "If we're gonna' drink, it's not gonna' be more than one glass. The last thing I want is for you to get drunk." He thought about what he said for a moment, and quickly corrected it: "The last thing I want is you drunk on a job." Personally he wouldn't mind seeing Elizabeth completely drunk another time, but for now lives were at stake, and it was no time for her or him to have too much fun. A single drink perhaps wouldn't hurt to quench a bit of their thirst, but anything after that would be excessive.

Indeed, they did have many hours until nightfall came, and they were each clueless as to what they should do. She did inquire him about why he had left Eclipse Soul, or if he was still a part of it. Of course he did not mind sharing that, but something that did get him thinking was what exactly they should do to kill away the hours that they needed to spend together. Of course there was one option, but that didn't really fit in the time. They could only do so much talking to each other...there wasn't a whole lot to do. Attempting to buy more time for himself to think, Deniel explained his situation. "I left for the exact reasons I stated. In search of a destiny or a purpose. The first nineteen years of my life were chosen for me. I want to chose my own path. And I'm not a part of it at all...nor do I plan to return any time soon. However I do plan to remain Guildless...forever, perhaps."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 28th August 2015, 11:59 am

31/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    Elizabeth froze for a second, curiosity visible in her electric blue eyes. He had said that the first nineteen years of his life, his path had been chosen for him. Did that mean that he was barely nineteen? That he was two years younger than her? Well, that was pretty irritating, yet interesting at the same time. Elizabeth had not expected him to be younger than her; in fact, she had thought he was about her age, judging by his appearance and the way he acted. Alas, she had been wrong. It was not like it mattered anyways; at least for Elizabeth, it did not. She wondered how he'd react to the fact that the redhead was two years older than her. Oh well. She'd possibly have to comment that to him... some day. His remark about how they, and mostly she, should only drink one glass, for the last thing he needed was Elizabeth drunk on a life saving mission. Laughing slightly, she shook her head, returning to her previous position. Her hands hugging her knees, and her head on her knees, facing Deniel. Now I'm going to get drunk just to go against you, because I am a rebel. She said, holding her laughter, arrogance audible in her tone. No, but seriously. I won't get drunk now, promise. Later on, perhaps... But not now. Imagine how ridiculous it would be for drunk shadow clones to move around. Man, that would be ridiculous...

A glance at Zero, Elizabeth noticed he was looking at her, a mischievous look in his eyes, the same that was in Elizabeth's. Once again, master and pet were thinking about the same thing. The two idiots were planning the next ridiculous thing to do. When we get home we need to try it out. The lightning beast, his voice completely serious, as it always was when he was suggesting something ridiculous to be done, or planned to do something mischievous, like he was, or was planning to make Elizabeth do it. He was one evil little pet. You bet. Nodding at eachother, serious, yet mischievous looks in the redhead's electric eyes and the lightning beast's yellow ones. Which reminds me. Go and evolve into a shadows beast, bloody hell. I can't walk around with a lightning beast, you know? Elizabeth mentioned at Zero, a smirk playing on her lips as she did so. A grimmace of irritation appearing on the face of the lightning beast, he huffed and turned around, causing Elizabeth to chuckle. He was adorable. Perhaps too adorable. He was conscious that she was joking, yet always acted hurt. Even when he wasn't.

Turning her attention back to Deniel, Elizabeth yawned slightly, rubbing her left eye with her hand slightly, a clear signal that she was sleepy. Ugh, I may go get a single drink and then sleep for an hour. I didn't get enough sleep last night... Elizabeth muttered, turning herself around so that her feet hovered above the ground for a few seconds, before she finally got up and walked towards the door, slipping on her boots just so that she wouldn't go down barefoot. Glancing at Deniel, she took a small bag of jewels from Zero, that he always had attached to his tail, and leaned against the doorframe. I'm going to go get the drinks. What do you want to drink? Or are you going to pass? Elizabeth asked, remaining quiet for a second, before she spoke once more, a smirk on her lips. Although it wouldn't be no fun at all if you didn't drink, and I was the only one drinking, y'know?

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th August 2015, 3:53 pm

Tag
    Words: 460
    Deniel smirked and gave a very faint, quiet chuckle in response to Elizabeth's joke about rebelling against him. He honestly couldn't imagine a drunk Elizabeth attempting to fight off members of the Masked Guild, but at the same time he also couldn't imagine her trying to quietly follow someone while drunk. The thought came to his head of her running into walls and objects, making plenty of noise while also stepping on things...it was quite hilarious. When Elizabeth had mentioned just how much sleep she had gotten last night, Deniel had to admit he was getting pretty tired, too. He had gotten plenty of sleep--or so he thought--but having most of his heavy clothes off and being on a bed did tempt his body very well to just lie down and fall asleep. "Yeah...I..." a yawn escaped his mouth, interrupted his sentence as his eyes teared up slightly from it, "I'm sleepy, too." As Elizabeth got herself off of the bed, Deniel took the time to lie down on it all by himself. Of course there was plenty of room for the two of them to do so, he just did not wish for it to look the wrong way despite the fact that no one was looking.

He turned over on his side to look at Elizabeth leaning against the door frame, and gave a friendly eye roll at her. "I'm certain you know what I want. Get a bottle for each of us...we'll drink a bit now and have the rest later." He turned away from Elizabeth and on to his back and he stared up at the ceiling, by himself once Elizabeth had gone. He felt his eyes droop down and sleep start to take himself over, but he did his best to fight it. He couldn't afford to fall asleep one bit right now, or else he might oversleep and Elizabeth and him miss the chance to tail the individual member of the Masked Guild.

Despite the logic behind it all, and despite his mind's pleas, there were the temptations. After spending a day with Elizabeth, he would have long days of walking and more walking, and he had already done plenty of that. His body's physical state had been exercised daily, and although nothing rigorous, it did test his patience very much. And then there was the fact that he was on a nice, comfortable bed rather than on a tree or somewhere out in the wild. The soft fabric of the sheets and blankets beneath him gave him an excessive amount of comfort, and the mattress relaxed his back area. Eventually Deniel gave into the temptation, and before Elizabeth had even returned, his eyes shut from exhaustion and brought himself into a deep sleep.
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 28th August 2015, 4:56 pm

33/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    It had not taken Elizabeth too long to take the drinks; some strawberry alcohol for Deniel and Liquor for herself, and get up, yet, when she did arrive at the room, the two bottles and glasses in her hands, and the bag tied around her hand feeling much lighter than before, Elizabeth sat on the bed, thinking that Deniel was still laying down... But he was sleeping. Much to her amazement, he was sleeping indeed. It had not taken him much; Elizabeth had been away for at most ten minutes, and he was already asleep. Guess there was someone that was even more tired than she was. Shaking her head slightly, she let the bottle for him on the table on his side softly, making absolutely no noise as she did so, then proceeding to walk back to her side, and take a small sip of her precious liquor, the drink she absolutely adored, and that hardly would get her drunk, unlike anything else. Glancing at Zero, she noticed that he was laying down, his yellow eyes focused on the window that showed the outside. He was going to guard the place, and was going to wake up Elizabeth, and Deniel, right in time for their ambush. He was a great pet; he knew exactly what he had to do, and when. With a smile, she nodded at him with gratefulness, only getting a smirk in response from the Lightning beast.

It was not long until the glass Elizabeth held was completely empty, the liquid that previously was in it no longer there, dissapeared. With a sigh, she glanced back at the bottle she had bought, and shook her head. She'd finish that off tomorrow. She had made a promise not to get drunk or drink more than one glass, and she planned to keep that promise. Laying down on the edge of the bed, Elizabeth's eyelids suddenly became too heavy, making it hard for her to keep her eyes open, the blissful feeling of sleepiness invading her, clearly announcing that she wouldn't remain awake for much longer. In a matter of minutes, she would be asleep already, the usual nightmare tearing her apart like every time she closed her eyelids. Or, could it be that this time, she had luck, and the nightmare did not come? Who knew. The scenery of death and destruction caused by her had never missed a day to appear in Elizabeth's head and screw up her beauty sleep. Not like she needed beauty sleep anyways; she was pretty even without it. Finally closing her eyes, Elizabeth fell asleep, still at the edge of the bed, not willing to invade Deniel's personal space, unless he allowed her to do so.

Meanwhile the duo slept, a small, yet mischievous Lightning beast stared at the two mages with a smirk on his face, an evil plan coming to his mind. So the two of them were scared of bugs, huh? It was time to torture the poor duo a bit more; and wake them up in a way they'd never forget, and that would fully wake the both of them, in the matter of seconds. Jumping off Elizabeth's night table, Zero headed to the door, flying up and opening it slowly, cauteously, careful not to wake any of the two mages. He didn't know about Deniel; but he was perfectly conscious that his owner was a Light sleeper, so if he made the lightest of sounds, she'd wake up, and see him sneak away to do bad things, or, in other words, find bugs. The lightning beast supposed that the task would be pretty easy, and that he'd find some random bugs around; he had already seen the spider in the room, so, there must have been more like him, right? Gladly, he could touch anything he wanted without fearing to fry it because his body was made of lightning. A small, yet useful ability given to him by Zeus. Flying around calmly, he finally spotted another spider on the corner on a ceiling in the end of the halway where the room of his master was at. Heading towards it, Zero reached with his hand out, taking the miniature creature in his hand, careful not to crush it, nor lose it. He needed the little guy for his evil plan. Heading towards the stairs, Zero noticed yet another, yet much bigger than the last two spiders calmly heading towards a fly that was trapped in his web. With a smirk, the lightning beast flew over, taking the second spider with his other hand and turning around, saving the fly from death and gathering the needed ingredients for his small prank. Now all he had to do was wait.

Hours after the duo had fallen asleep, when the sun was setting, Zero took the bigger of the spiders placing it softly on Elizabeth's face and flying under the bed at the speed of lightning. After a few seconds, the redhead opened her eyes as she felt a sudden tickle on her nose area, her hand passing through to see what caused it... And naturally, catching the spider. Her eyes widening, Elizabeth placed a hand against her mouth in order to muffle a scream, clinging to Deniel by instinct. Not again, not bugs again. While his master was busy freaking out, Zero placed the other spider on Deniel's nose, poking his cheek before dissapearing once more with lightning speed under the bed, laughing at the results. Oh boy, this was hilarious. And those two, were absolutely hopeless.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th August 2015, 7:11 pm

Tag
    Words: 515
    Without even realizing that he had done it, shortly after Elizabeth joined him to sleep, his body unintentionally found its way over to her, where he buried his face into her chest...even in his sleep he was attracted to it.

All while Elizabeth and Deniel were asleep, and Zero was who-knows-where, Nidhogg had begun to do his own investigation. Clinging to the shadows and corners like a street rat, Nidhogg scurried his way through the city of Clover Town, all the way to where Deniel and Elizabeth had interrogated the suspected member of the Masked Guild. It had not taken the dragon very long to reach the location, as his scurrying speed was even faster than what Deniel could walk, and although certainly not fast as he could fly or run, was still very swift. The abandoned streets of Clover Town had also assisted in getting him someplace in a short amount of time as stealth was not entirely a necessity. Regardless Nidhogg had still clung to his habits of remaining out of sight, just in case someone was insane enough to be out, or perhaps there were members of the Guild about.

Upon reaching the house, Nidhogg scurried right under the door to let himself in, and silently crept his way to the living room of the Masked Guild member. Being much more cautious that he had initially been, Nidhogg peaked around the corner, and began to eavesdrop. He noticed that the Masked Guild member was no longer alone, but rather he had company. Three other men accompanied him, each sitting around the coffee table drinking tea or sipping coffee. "Yes, and that's what happened." The one that Deniel and Elizabeth had visited just finished explaining the situation that he had been in earlier when the two strangers began to interrogate him. Another one with brushed down blue hair sipped some of his tea, and sighed, "Well, at least they didn't get anything out of you. Take it easy..." Another one seated has his arms crossed as well as one leg over the other. He bore dark black hair and very deep red eyes similar to Deniel. "Don't get too reckless. Be cautious about when you leave...I don't know who these people are, but they will not mess with our plans."

Back where Elizabeth and Deniel were, he was busy having the back of his head still buried deep between Elizabeth's chest, and that's when he had begun to wake up. First with a very hazy and blurred vision, just after he had been poked by Zero, and then all of a sudden everything became crystal clear. He crossed both of his eyes to stare at his nose, and saw nothing but a tiny black figure with way too many limbs...another shriek. This time it was more like a little girl screaming, very high pitched, Deniel practically grabbed on to Elizabeth, clinging on to her as she did him, and rolled on the floor with himself still shrieking as if trying to get the spiders off of them. "NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN!"
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 29th August 2015, 6:24 am

35/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    It took Elizabeth a few seconds to recover from the fact that a gigantic arachnid had been walking on her face, and, when she did, she noticed something rather... curious. A sigh escaping her lips, Elizabeth let Deniel go and pushed him away, shaking her head. When had he managed to put his head between her chest? Damned pervert. He held her, though, scared from the spider walking on his own face, a rather high pitched scream being heard from his direction. Rolling off of the bed and on the floor, dragging Elizabeth with him, Deniel began shrieking, obviously hoping that this was not a repeat of the situation from hours ago, although this, this was much, much worse. Muttering a muffled "ow", while getting up, Elizabeth got up on her knees, putting on her gauntlets and walking towards the gigantic spider that was on the ground, which was crawling towards Deniel. With a gulp, she put forth one of her fingers, looking away as she impaled the spider with the sharp claws of her gauntlets, a shiver running down her spine as she looked at her hand once more and noticed the corpse of the spider on it, it's legs bending helplessly as it died. I... hate... bugs... She muttered, a terrified look in her eyes, her face pale. With a look of utter fear and disgust in her electric eyes, Elizabeth walked to where Deniel was impaling the second spider too, trying not to look at the now two corpses on her claws and heading towards the window. Quickly, she opened it, and proceeded to throw away the two spider corpses, a shaky sigh escaping her lips. T-they're g-gone... This is so disgusting, bloody hell.

It was then when she heard the muffled laughter coming from under the bed. A dark look in her eyes, Elizabeth slowly managed to realize what the situation at hand was. Of course, Zero was responsible of this. She had to expect that. If she left him alone for a second, he immediately began planning something evil, a nasty trick to do to her. Someone else except the spiders was going to get impaled tonight. Zero you little... I'm hunting you down for that. Just a warning, but you're getting hunted down for that. Elizabeth said, her voice still shaking slightly, yet trying to be cold and serious. Without saying anything further, and ignoring Zero, who came out from under the bed, a smirk on his face, Elizabeth glanced out of the window, noticing how the sun had finally set, Clover succumbing in darkness. It was time. Without wasting time, Elizabeth took off her gauntlets and began fitting every piece of her armor where it belonged on her body, until, at last, she was once more covered entirely by the armor of the Master of shadows, her scarlet hair tucked in, helmet in hand. Night has fallen. We should not waste any time, mostly I. Deniel, Zero, you can stay and wait for me somewhere nearby the house of our subject, yet not too near, or he will suspect. Once I've followed him, I'll come to get you guys, alright?

Without saying anything further; or awaiting a response from her teammates, Elizabeth left the small place at which they were staying, slipping her helmet on, the only feature by which she could be recognised now being her electric blue eyes. Although that would change too, soon. As soon as her magic came in the picture, they'd switch to a scarlet red color, filling the sockets of the helmet for the eyes with red, proving that the eyes behind the helmet were entirely red, an eerie glow coming from them. Thankfully, the tavern was not too far from the house, and soon, the red building came into the sight of Elizabeth. Closing her eyes and concentrating, she felt as the shadows surrounded her and hid her from sight, her eyes no longer blue when she opened them, but tainted in scarlet. Nobody could see her, nobody could sense her. She was, in a few words, invisible. Silently heading towards the house, Elizabeth moved her wrists in a slight, elegant movement, causing Illusion and Delusion to leave their sockets, ready to slice someone if needed. The light in the living room was on, showing three people that were getting up, placing on black cloaks, their beloved subject also slipping on a golden mask, that differed from the silver masks of his companions. Great, three subjects to follow. This would be fun. Calmly waiting, leaning against a destroyed street lamp, Elizabeth watched the three subjects leave their house, heading down the street, walking slowly, calmly. They knew nobody would attack them, and realised nobody was as stupid as to follow them, for they would see him. It was a shame that they didn't anticipate that the Shadow Assasin would be the one to follow them, and she could not be detected under no circumstance.

Although no human eyes could detect her, every sound she made was perfectly audible, which meant that Elizabeth had to be incredibly silent as she walked, and cauteous not to kick something by accident or something. In the training she had learned to do so, to be perfectly cauteous, yet one never knew. She still had to pay attention, all while memorizing the path that the subjects were taking to their base, or the next attack location. She supposed it was the base, the headquarters of their faction, due to their reduced number and calm, careless demeanor. As they reached another red house, the trio turned to the left, Elizabeth following them closely, scarlet eyes glowing eerily, offering her perfect vision in the dark. Despite the fact all street lights were out, despite the fact there was no light, she could see as clearly as if it was daytime. Stopping in their tracks, the trio of members of the Masked guild looked around, to their left, their right, and behind them, making sure nobody, absolutely nobody followed them. Her heart skipping a beat as they looked at the place where she was for a bit longer, Elizabeth wondered if she had done something wrong, if she had been caught, but, after a few seconds, the three shrugged, turning around and following their path. Letting out a silent, barely noticeable even by people with enhaced hearing sigh, Elizabeth accelerated her pace, following them to an abandoned, Greek-styled temple, eyebrow rising. The three mages entered the open temple, walking to the centre of it. Watching them from the entrance, Elizabeth noticed how a circular section of the ground rose, giving the masked guild access to the underground, before closing again. Running towards it, Elizabeth looked at the section that had risen, remembering its location, and noticing a small lever nearby. How pathetic. The entrance was so easily noticeable. Without wasting time, she began running in the opposite direction, back to where Deniel and Zero were.

Reaching them at last, her breathing a bit accelerated due to the long run, she came let the shadows that surrounded and hid her go back to their place, becoming once more visible to everyone. A grin on her face, invisible due to the mask, her scarlet eyes glowing more than ever, she nodded at Deniel and Zero, a sign that meant that she had located the entrance to the headquarters. Their base is underground, the entrance is in a temple nearby. Come on, let's get to it. Without awaiting an answer, she began heading towards the temple, hoping Deniel and Zero would follow her. Silent as she walked, Elizabeth made sure to reach the red house, the second one, before turning to the left, passing by houses and shops, until finally, the temple came in view. Making her two companions a signal to follow her, Elizabeth walked inside the temple, blades out and ready to slice somene's throat, pointing the lever to her right. Here. It's here, right in front of us. We have to pull the lever and we'll gain access to it.

Combat Stats:

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 29th August 2015, 8:17 am

Tag
    Words: 815
    Very swift hyperventilated breaths escaped from the Nephalem even as the spider that had been on his face was impaled by the clawed hand of Elizabeth. That was now twice in one day he had too close of contact with bugs, each time practically giving him a heart attack. Even with the arachnid gone his pulse still raced, and he sat there on the floor like a pathetic scaredy-cat, "P-Please do...Elizabeth..." Deniel muttered under his breath when she brought up the thought of hunting Zero down. Not even Nidhogg would dare pull off a daunting stunt such as this one, and he felt completely insulted that Zero had the will to do so. Without even bothering to get back on the bed, Deniel hugged his knees on the floor and was prepared to perhaps go back to sleep, not even bothering to look outside or even remember what his duty was. Fortunately he had Elizabeth accompanying him, and she reminded of what time of day it was. Apparently the sun had been setting, so he and Elizabeth had woken up at perhaps the perfect moment. Standing up in alarm, Deniel stared out the window past Elizabeth, "Say what now!?" Elizabeth was already out the door, leaving Deniel alone. He wasted no time as he hurdled over the bed, grabbing up his coat and slipping it on as fast as he could. He placed each of his feet inside of his combat boots and even stumbled as he did, regaining his balance before he had hit the floor, though.

With the very last things--being his accessories--on, he ran out the door and locked it behind him, keeping the key with himself. Sprinting out of the inn Deniel ran through the streets of Clover Town in search of Elizabeth. Just as he suspected, his dragon Nidhogg had practically come out of no where as it scurried off the ground and up on to his shoulder while he ran. "Where have you been?" Deniel asked as he began to slow down his pacing. "Scouting a little bit. Be careful, the one we saw earlier is accompanied by two others. Elizabeth is perhaps also following them...we should wait at the house we found him at." Nodding in agreement, Deniel stealthily made his way towards the house, and even upon arriving he still kept himself hidden as best as he could as to make sure that someone nearby would not see him. He waited for a round ten minutes, before he saw Elizabeth hurrying back to them, and he also noticed that her pet Zero was with Deniel rather than her. Letting himself out into the open, Deniel awaited to hear the complicated way to get inside of the base for the Masked Guild...surely they had it well hidden.

As Elizabeth lead him to the location, he was very much surprised at how...not-so-hidden it was. In the middle of a giant temple? Really? That's the best place they could hide it? Elizabeth pointed to the lever that would apparently open the way into their base, and he was even more shocked at how obvious it all was. "And here I thought it would actually be hidden. Whatever. Nidhogg, let's get ready." Pulling on the lever, and while the entrance opened itself, Deniel prepared himself for combat.

With a very brief release of Magic Power via a gust of wind, seven glowing blue orbs appeared in several spots around Deniel's body. There were two near the back of his wrists, one for each arm, one for each knee, and three around his chest. One at the very center, and two smaller ones near his pectorals. Following that came a bright blue glow that emitted from each orb, and made their way throughout this body to the various parts surrounding them. And as each bit of glow went over his body, it very quickly materialized to a piece of white, black, or golden armor. Once his entire body was covered head to toe, complete with it, two pieces of armor came from out of his back. These pieces suddenly let loose triangular shapes of his Holy Energy, forming wings, just as a helmet atop his head formed and sealed its eye sockets shut with golden glass. "White Angel!"

As Deniel had transformed himself, so did Nidhogg. The small black dragon leaped off of his shoulders as it begun, and very quickly decomposed itself into a black mist that changed to a white color just as his master was. This white mist then split into two ways, each of them going into Deniel's palms and materializing into a brand new white katana for him to wield. Extending his arms and then pulling them back in through the elbows, Deniel attached each sheathed katana to his waist through Magical properties, just as the entrance finished opening for Elizabeth and Deniel. Now he was ready.
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th August 2015, 8:17 am

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 NormalMonster The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 NormalMonster The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 NormalMonster The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 WeakMonster The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 NormalMonster The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 NormalMonster The Masked Guild // Private // Decayuss & Elizabeth - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 29th August 2015, 1:47 pm

37/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    Well, this was certainly interesting. The first night Deniel and Elizabeth had met, he had showed her the dark side of him, the twisted one that matched her own, and had transformed into a terrifying, evil devil, a being whose only desires were dark, twisted, and included hurting someone. While now, instead of turning into a Devil, he had turned into an angel. Was his ability to transform into different creatures related to his parents? He had turned into a Demon, and now into an Angel, and he was the offspring of these two creatures, so perhaps his ability to transform into them was somewhat related to his parents? Probably. Who knew. She'd possibly ask him that and a few other things about his magic as soon as all this issue ended. Because, obviously, she wouldn't start asking him random things in the middle of a bloodshed...

And she was pretty convinced that the battle that awaited them was going to turn into a bloodshed.

A small creak audible as the entrance was now open, letting the two mages to access the headquarters of the Masked Guild, the muffled voices from below audible from where Elizabeth and Deniel stood. Glancing at Deniel, a determined smile on her lips, which, obviously, was not visible from behind the helmet, Elizabeth nodded at him, a sign that she was ready to get in action, and destroy whoever was there. How should they proceed, though? What was better? A stealthy entrance, or just bashing in, and beginning to cut heads left and right? Elizabeth was capable of both entrances, but, considering the situation, perhaps a stealthy entrance was more convenient for her, so that all members present at the moment of the attack wouldn't leap at her and try to chop her head off. However, before she could even try to put the stealth plan into action, a yell caught her attention. Looking below, she noticed as one of the members had seen her and Deniel, and was pointing at them, alerting the other members of the presence of the two intruders. Huffing, Elizabeth shrugged, pushing away the stealth plan. So much for being Stealthy.

Without wasting a second, Elizabeth jumped on the spiral stairs that led down to the headquarters, skipping a few with each step, scarlet eyes glowing eerily as she prepared for the coming battle, the face behind the mask dead serious and focused on her task. There was no more room for fails in this request. Rune Knights had failed enough, she had no right to fail again. It was time to prove that the Rune Knights still were powerful. Some, at least. It surprised her that the masked Guild members were not grouping up; rather than coming all together towards the single retard that decided to defy them, they stood away, inspecting her with curiosity, which would probablt give Deniel enough time to come down and face the opponents. However, Elizabeth wasn't going to wait for him, in sights that she could deal with some of the opponents alone. Noticing as a group of ten cloaked figures withs ilver masks and spears approached her, Elizabeth simply jumped off the stairs, landing gracefully on the ground, much like a cat, the men surrounding her and preparing to stab her with their spears. However, they were too slow. Way too slow. Gathering the shadows that surrounded her, Elizabeth created a shadow dome structure right where the masked men stood, confusing them for a second, which was enough for her to jump in and blend with the shadows, hiding her from sight. Her sudden dissapearance caused the stupid meatheads to look around and try to stab her with their spears blindly, Elizabeth dodging swiftly the hits, with a few close calls, though. Gathering even more shadows around her, the Shadow Assassin proceeded to surround her body in a sea of blades, impulsing herself in order to manage to perform a perfect, 360 degrees spin, the shadow blades hitting each and every one of the ten recruits, surprise appearing on their faces as Elizabeth reappeared in front of them, only to lift her blades and jump on the first recruit, slashing his neck and ultimately killing him, repeating the exact same move with each and every one of the ten Silver masks, causing the scene to look like a bloodshed. Turning around, Elizabeth shivered as a gigantic scimitar landed a few inches away from her left shoulder, another one following to her right. Jumping on top of the blades in order to get away, Elizabeth noticed that two more males had came to aid their already dead companions. Those, to differ, had golden masks, and used scimitars, unlike their dead friends. Perhaps they were stronger too? Who knew. That's the bitch from before! The one who came to interrogate me! That armor is unmistakable and unforgivable.

A cocky grin appearing on Elizabeth's lips, she felt the scimitar move up, wondering how such a whimp like that guy managed to lift such a sword, causing her to jump on the stairs while the scimitar slowly became smaller and smaller until it reached the size of a normal one. The scimitars change size? That explains a lot. Dashing towards the man that had spoken up, the subject from earlier, Elizabeth dodged a incoming slash, escaping barely, and crouching, putting forth her foot and drawing an arc with it, trying to knock the guy off of his feet, managing it due to the swiftness of her actions. Falling on his back, the air knocked out of him for a second, Elizabeth placed her foot on his neck, quickly slashing his stomach with her weapon once, opening a rather decent, bleeding wound on his stomach. Well, yes, my armor is so awesome and perfect that it's hard to forget. Like myse- Before she could finish off the sentence, a rocky pillar sending her back from her opponent and against the stairs railing behind her. Falling on her butt, hitting her back and head slightly, the armor making the pain much smaller than it would have been in normal circumstances, Elizabeth rubbed the back of her head, huffing. Well, ow. It's a sign of bad manners to interrupt a lady while she id talking, you know? She pointed out, staring right at the creator of the pillar, a figure dressed in the same as the others, yet with some quite curious staffs as a source of their magic.

Combat Stats:

Enemies:

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 29th August 2015, 2:51 pm

Tag
    Words: 1276
    Unlike Elizabeth, Deniel was in no hurry to deal with the members of the Masked Guild. Judging by what he had sensed from all of them, not a single one of them would take more than two swings from Nidhogg to defeat each. It was pathetic. The Rune Knights and Legal Mages failed here? He wondered just how weak they truly were. Because of this he had gotten curious as to whether or not Elizabeth was weak as well. He was hoping she was not, or else he would have felt very embarrassed that someone so strong like him was seduced by someone so weak... So instead of rushing down the stairs, he took very slow steps. Covered in armor from head to toe, and without any facial expression being seen, Deniel only walked down the stairs, one step at a time, and observed Elizabeth's combat skills. The obvious was that she utilized Shadow Magic, and very impressively at that. Rather than going out as completely aggressive, she used the shadows and darkness to her advantage of stealth and very swift attacks. In one single, perfect spin she managed to kill a majority of the members of the Masked Guild, although there still remained plenty. Deniel was around halfway down the stairs by the time that had happened, with no one even paying attention to him as Elizabeth was neck-deep in the crowd.

She appeared to be managing herself quite well, as he hoped she would be. Perhaps he was wrong to doubt her, and he even had some faith that she could have done this without his assistance. Even when she was knocked all the way back to the staircase, he still did not doubt her. However, this time it was Deniel's turn to take things up, and finish it off. Alas finishing the staircase, moving just past Elizabeth, the White Angel took very slow steps ahead of it. "Stand back, Elizabeth. You have done enough, and I am impressed. I will finish this however. Observe." Taking a few more steps out, the members of the Masked Guild now turned their attention to Deniel, whose shining white armor highly contrasted with Elizabeth.

"What the Hell is up with this guy?"
    "What exactly is he?"
    "Thinks he's so tough, huh!?"
    "Standing in that goddamn armor of his!"
    "Get him!"

The ones who had the ability to use their Earth Magic shot out the same pillars that they had hit Elizabeth with straight at Deniel, around five of them in total. Standing firmly on two feet, and without moving an inch, the White Angel took the attack, with his armor being so strong that the attack's force had broken the Earth pillars without even scratching him.

"What the hell!?"
    "NO WAY!"
    "TRY IT AGAIN!"

Once again their efforts had no avail on the White Angel's armor. And they took to much more desperate measures. Some brave, or perhaps foolish, members had approached Deniel with their scimitars and attempted to inflict even a single scratch in his armor. The metal of their blades screeched against it, but over all the flawless armor around Deniel's body remained in tact. Several of them began to back away in fear, terrified of what would happen should this creature decide to move again. And alas, Deniel did.

He reached for his left katana using his right hand, crossing it over his body to his waist. He made a firm grip around the handle, and drew the blade, "For your crimes against the people of Clover Town...." He began, his voice much more proud than it had previously been. Once he had finished drawing his blade, his other hand crossed other and drew the second, "And resistance to Rune Knights and Legal Mages alike...you shall all be judged!" And the series of events after this had happened so swiftly, a normal human would barely be able to keep up. And even Mages would have a hard time.

Conjuring up Holy Energy on to each of his swords, the sky blue aura surrounding the white pieces of metal, Deniel swung them in a spiral motion around himself. From them unleashed a spiraling torrent of Holy Energy, large enough to cover a majority of the room. Many of the Masked Guild members were caught in it, and for those who had not, Deniel still had plans for them. Two small orbs of Holy Energy charged up on the tips of his swords, and as Deniel pointed them on either side of the torrent of Holy Energy that he had launched, they shot out with amazing speed to the remaining members. Two separate explosions simultaneously occurred, just as the torrent had reached its peak, and every remaining member of the Masked Guild was surrounded in destructive blueness. However, this grand array of two separate spells was the very least of their problems. None of them had perished at the hands of it, although severely damaged and wounded were some, but what would come next would be their end.

For these two spells had "purified" each member of the Masked Guild, marking them for one of Deniel's most powerful spells. Silencing Spree. Just as the Holy Energy vanished, with most of them on the ground or still airborne, Deniel had vanished as well. Appearing behind a single member of the Masked Guild, Deniel gave him a single cut before moving on to the next. And the next. And the next. And the next! One after the other in an aggressive, swift assault the White Angel moved at untraceable speeds, perhaps even faster than teleporation, to each and every member of the Masked Guild, giving them each a single cut. All of this happened within less than a moment as Deniel was seen for one millisecond, or even shorter, and then gone the next. Upon finishing the cut to every last Masked Guild Member, Deniel was still not done.

As their bodies gushed out the blood created from the devastating wounds, there was a tremor. Standing on the other side of where he had stood before, Deniel's Magic Power began to emit at a terrifying energy source. This had briefly shaken the air around him, and perhaps the entire underground base of the Masked Guild, before it ceased its actions. Divine Wrath. That is what Deniel called the spell, and it most certainly was his wrath. For Silencing Spree would only give him a single cut, but as he activated Divine Wrath, he was free to do as he pleased. A single second in real time passed by, and the mixed sounds of blades tearing through flesh and bones all mixed in at once in a single brief sound, before Deniel once again appeared to be moving at a normal pace. Standing directly in the center of the members, who had practically stood still for him, he swung his blades to get all of their blood off, and sheathed them in their scabbards.

The exact amount of cuts that Deniel had performed for the Masked Guild would be unknown even to him. For as that spell was in effect, he unleashed every last bit of strength he had on them in a flurry of attacks. And now, their corpses gushed out so much blood that it practically rained the red liquid on to the angel when everything was going back at normal speed. Deep cuts, multiple ones, remained in all of their bodies, and certainly not a single one would be left alive. As the White Angel stood there in the center, blood rained from their corpses and poured down his white armor, as he said no words.
    Notes:
    Stats:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 29th August 2015, 3:47 pm

39/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    Just... how powerful was exactly Deniel? Leaning against the railing of the spiralling stairs, her hand on the back of her head still, Elizabeth observed the scene develop in front of her with amazement, a small mark of fear appearing in her eyes as she realized how strong Deniel was. He had perished around thirty guild members, in no more than a few minutes. Even a few minutes was too much. The power he showed was immense, it was terrifying to watch even. Honestly; she had barely been able to keep up with the succession of events. Even after the battle occurred, Elizabeth was yet wondering how exactly Deniel had moved at such atonishing speeds, and had wiped out an entire guild in no more than a minute. An entire guild. The might of the Angel was atonishing. Simply atonishing.

He had told her to stand back and observe, to which Elizabeth silently obeyed, not willing to go against Deniel, not while he was like this. Perhaps another time yes; but not while he had been in his Angel; or Demon form. Although, withnessing his power, Elizabeth doubted that she'd ever go against him. In no circumstances. Watching him draw his weapons, two katanas, Elizabeth wondered if he really was planning to take out the entire guild without her aid. However; as she saw the way he fought, she didn't dare to doubt him once more. To begin with, Deniel seemingly began swinging the two katanas in a spiraling form, unleashing a torrent of light energy with this simple movement, the major part of the members of the Masked Guild getting caught in it. Screams of pain, surprise and amazement were heard everywhere, yet Elizabeth was oblivious to any sounds that came from the exterior. Those members that had not been caught in the torrent of energy, who considered themselves lucky and regarded the option of running away, soon met a fate much worse than that met by their companions who got hit by the torrent, for two separate explosions occurred right where the members were. Elizabeth highly doubted that anyone had been left alive after such an attack. There was no chance that someone was alive after something like this...

... Was there?

Deniel dissapeared. That much Elizabeth had figured. He was no longer where he stood after the turrent of holy energy dissapeared, he was nowhere to be seen. Yet... Elizabeth guessed what he was doing, and where he was, as hard as it was for her mind to process it and to understand that what she withnessed was an amazing display of might and power. Members of the masked guild randomly began getting cut and wounded even more at atonishing speed, bodies falling on the ground, limp, dead, blood covering the entire place. A sudden tremor made Elizabeth look up, ready to jump inside the shadows and hide from the threat that was approaching, blades drawn and ready to slash any member that had, by some insane luck, remained alive. Deniel stood opposite to where he had been before, all actions ceasing for a mere second, before, all of sudden, the sound of blades tearing through flesh and bones at insane speed sounded, filling the place. A shiver going down her spine, Elizabeth looked at the scene before her, barely believing what she saw.

There he was. Deniel was standing in the middle of the members, cleaning off the blood from his weaponry before sheathing them back in their scabbards. The scene was incredible. Deniel had caused, quite literally, a bloodbath. The bodies of the members of the masked guild stood around him, teared appart with many life threathening wounds and cuts, blood spilling everywhere and making the scene similar to that of the horror movies. Yet it was ten times worse than that of a horror movie. Getting away from the railing, Elizabeth took a few timid steps towards Deniel, unsure if she should near him. The silence was horrible. She did not know if he was alright; if it was safe to approach him, or should she keep her distance. Was she scared? Yes. The display of power that she had just withnessed had atonished her and had terrified her, it made her wonder exactly how powerful the man before her was. He could possibly make her perish in no time, if so he desired. Elizabeth would make sure to be cauteous around him, from now on.

Walking towards Deniel, still timidly, yet faster than before, the Shadow Assasin lifted her helmet so that her face was visible, her scarlet eyes switching to her normal electric blue ones. Placing a hand on his shoulder, drops of the raining blood falling on her armor now, Elizabeth looked at Deniel, the amazement still visible in her eyes, an innocent, almost angelic look on her face. That... That was amazing. You're alright, right, Deniel? She asked, her voice calm and soft, hoping that Deniel wasn't as twisted in this form as in his Demon one, and wouldn't tear her appart. We should inform the guards of the Guildmaster Hall, and everyone else, really, of this. You... Thank you for helping me out here. Elizabeth proceeded, a smile on her face. Her hand slipping off his shoulder, the Shadow Assassin took out her helmet completely climbing the spiralling stairs towards the exit, taking a deep breath in an attempt to forget the terrifying scene right there. She was not afraid. She didn't have the right to be afraid of anything. Zed had not been afraid, and she had to follow his example. She was even destined to meet the same fate as him, according to the book of Shadows. Death. Horrible, painful death.

She most certainly did not want to think about that at the moment.

Zero, who had not been present on the fight for reasons Elizabeth could not know, was waiting for her outside, curiosity in his eyes, obviously asking what had happened inside, although the mere reason that Elizabeth was alive should have given up that the duo, or well, mostly Deniel, had been successful, and had defeated the Masked Guild. Zero, go inform the town major or whoever you see convenient to inform, that the Masked Guild has been defeated, and no longer presents a threat for Clover.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 29th August 2015, 4:09 pm

Tag
    Words: 538
    There were no facial expressions for Elizabeth to follow, and perhaps seeing that would have given her the advantage of knowing why Deniel stood still and said no words. For he was paralyzed by his own fear for a brief moment. Not even he knew the extent of his strength, and it had been a while since he used this Take Over form. Underneath the helmet, sky blue eyes with small strands of silver hair widened as if he were in a trance. What brought Deniel out of this trance of self-fear was Elizabeth's words. He could not feel her hand on his shoulder, although he could surely see it. She had said how amazing he was, and felt a bit of flattery go through him...she was not afraid? Well, of course she was. However she was obviously not afraid enough to start screaming or perhaps run away from him. As he looked down on the red haired assassin...a smile developed beneath his helmet. But even as his partner exited the underground base of the Masked Guild, he had momentarily stayed, with a few drops of blood coming down from his armor and on to the massive puddle that he created beneath him. Even as an angel, he truly was a monster...just like his mother had been.

Following Elizabeth up the stairs, he still retained his White Angel form just so he could hide himself from her and the world just a little bit longer. After what he had just pulled off, he didn't think that she could ever look at him the same way again. If anyone else saw that, surely they would cower against him in fear. The duo had entered the outside world once more, with darkness completely covering the land. It was night time, with the moon high above the air, but even in the darkness Deniel's glorious white armor shone with purity. After exiting the base of the Masked Guild, Deniel's armor briefly glowed even brighter than it had done before. The solid armor quickly deconstructed itself into a Magical Aura energy, one that slipped off of Deniel's body and quickly vanished in the wind, leaving the man Elizabeth knew standing there. For a brief moment she could catch a glimpse of his face underneath that helmet. The silver hair...and the sky blue eyes. The former being dyed black very swiftly, and the latter glowing red even faster.

"No problem, Elizabeth..." he quietly said as he dared not to look her in the eye just yet. She had thanked him earlier back when they were down in the Masked Guild base, but only now did he respond to her. For he did not want to respond to her looking like an entirely separate being. The White Angel did not want to respond to her...Deniel did. And although one in the same, she would surely look at each differently. "I'm not really good at this stuff but..." Alas he turned to Elizabeth and faced her. He awkwardly looked off to the right, before straight at her. Bending himself down slightly, he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "You can ask me for help any time, but if you're too scared  I understand."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 29th August 2015, 5:00 pm

41/40
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    Not long after Elizabeth got out of the underground hideout, now turned into a bloodbath, Deniel followed the red haired woman out, his armor still on. Leaning against one of the pillars of the temple, a sigh escaping her lips, Elizabeth tried her best to forget about the mess down there. It was more repulsive; than anything else. Elizabeth would have caused the exact same scene if she was not as... weak as she was. It was the power of the man that had caused the scene that terrified her, yet that made her feel incredible interest and curiosity towards him, millions of questions she would ask him running through her head. She respected him more ever since he took care of the entire Masked Guild basically all by himself. The display of immense power had only made her realize more and more that he was not someone people could joke around with and dare, thinking they'd come out healthy. He was a powerful man; and Elizabeth adored being around powerful people.

Watching Deniel from the corner of her eye, the brighter shine of his already shining armor catching her eye for a second, Elizabeth observed silently as Deniel's armor deconstructed, dissapearing and leaving in front of her not the mighty angel, who had just caused a majestic massacre, but the man she knew so well, the black-haired male who was scared of the spiders and any types of bugs, the male which had offered his help to Elizabeth in so many ocassions and had, in a few words, saved her. As the helmet dissapeared, though, the redhead could catch a quick glimpse of the face hidden underneath it, the face underneath differing from Deniel's usual one. Instead of black hair, he had silverish locks; and instead of blood red eyes, he had blue ones, much like Elizabeth's.

That was when he finally spoke. Down in the underground base, when Elizabeth had spoken to him he had not responded to her; probably because the Angel couldn't speak? Or perhaps because he didn't want to; it didn't matter. Nearing him with a small, soft smile on her lips, Elizabeth prepared to say something, before she noticed how Deniel approached her, giving her a quick, gentle kiss on the cheek. Her smile widening and becoming much brighter, Elizabeth shook her head slightly, gripping her helmet. Oi, I was not scared! I am not a child! The redhead joked, a soft laugh escaping her lips as she did so, before the soft smile made its way back on her face. I'll ask you for help sometime again. It's pretty fun to go around solving problems with you. She scratched the back of her head, her gentle smile transforming into a goofy one, the fear she had felt earlier slowly vanishing, fading away. And now, let's get back at the hotel, or whatever it is. I'm still very sleepy.

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 10:19 am