Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Getting to know Magnolia

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Getting to know Magnolia

Post by Julius Seas 12th August 2015, 9:19 am

Julius was walking around in town trying to get the town more. Julius only knew the way from the train station to the guild since he wanted to become a Fairy Tail member as soon as possible. Now that Julius was a member of the guild it was time to explore Magnolia a bit.

Julius decided to start at the train station and then go a other way. Many people were looking at Julius but that was because of his appearance even some kids began asking him some questions like: "hey mister can I wear your coat?" or "Mister where is your parrot?" And every time he needed to disappoint them. After a while Julius decided to go back to the guild but he couldn't find the way back. Please don't tell that Julius is lost. Julius collapsed to his knees as he was tired off walking and he was hungry. Julius really needs to get something to eat. Julius is so tired.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Getting to know Magnolia X9tEBuc
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Getting to know Magnolia

Post by weretiger5411 12th August 2015, 9:29 am

Generally though, a familiar face shows through the crowd and spots julius from his unique looking attire. "Hey julius!" Zecarayus called out to him. It was nice to see him out here, maybe he could lead zecarayus back to the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 12th August 2015, 9:36 am

As Julius was still on his knees he suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from somewhere. Julius looked up and he saw Zecarayus walking towards him. Zecarayus was just like Julius new to the guild and a foreign to Fiore. Julius doesn't know much about Zecarayus he only knows that Zecarayus comes from a island where you get locked up into a tower and that they hate mages. Julius does his best to let Zecarayus forget that island since Julius knows Zecarayus had a bad time then even though Zecarayus never confirmed that. Oh Zecarayus-kun! What are you doing here?

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 12th August 2015, 9:46 am

"Well I remember you saying something about a library so I thought it would be best to try to find it, you want a hand?" Zecarayus remembered julius as odd but one of the most welcoming people he met so far, and was glad he came from a place where magic was so welcomed. As he offered a hand though he kept watch out of the corner of his eye, for strangers maybe?

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 12th August 2015, 11:23 am

Zecarayus offered his hand Julius grabbed his hand and stood up. So you are searching for the library. Julius doesn't know where it is. To be honest Julius kind of got lost in Magnolia and Julius is very tired and hungry. But maybe if we ask someone the way I'm pretty sure we will find it. Julius asked a man the way toward the library. As the man was done talking Julius walked towards Zecarayus. Come Julius has a idea where the library is.

As they walked to the library Julius couldn't contain he had to know what Zecarayus went through. Zecarayus-kun... Julius needs to know... About your past. I know you probaly don't want to talk about it but if you tell Julius what you went through he can maybe protect you! Julius became a member of this guild with 1 goal. To protect his guild mates and friends. Please let Julius help you! I haven't even heard you talk about your family Julius wants to be a big brother to you a brother that helps you and protect you! So please tell Julius! Julius was on the edge of breaking down to tears he felt so sorry for the poor boy. Nobody deserves it to get locked up into a tower.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th August 2015, 11:27 am

Zecarayus was quite surprised about how much julius cared for him in such little time of knowing each other. Normally zecarayus would not share this in fear of an agent but...The way julius begged was not something an agent would do, but a caring friend would, maybe too caring? "Ah julius, lets try to talk about this once we reach the library ok?" he asked him, he was unsure about how safe he was talking in public still about himself.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 18th August 2015, 11:36 am

Julius wiped of his tears and nodded.

They walked towards the library. But Julius kind of got distracted by the many food stalls they encountered because Julius was still hungry. Julius is going to get something to eat. Do you want something too Zecarayus-kun?

As they arrived at the library Julius went to sit on a chair at a table and was patiently waiting for Zecarayus to start his story.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th August 2015, 12:03 pm

Zecarayus was hungry too, and though he wanted to pay for his own food julius payed instead. Once in the library the old librarian warned them they made a mess with the food or anything else there would be consequences. Zecarayus greeted her and assured that things would stay clean. As julius sat down zecarayus looked for the book he wanted and frowned about it, he then set it on the table and sat across from julius, the book was labeled "cursed: the book about all known curses". "All right, my family, the treveleans are one of the more known families associated with royalty as my family has always served for the better good of my country. However, up to my point we are very few; my parents, my older sister, and me." he took a deep breath before he continued, "My sister is...dead, and my parents are living in secrecy, hiding from the templars." crap, zecarayus did not intend on saying who were the knights on his island, but he suppose he will answer anything about his island now that he told him this much.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 18th August 2015, 12:28 pm

As Zecarayus came to Julius with a book about curses he told Julius that his family are associated with royalty. With which royalty is your family associated with? Julius eyes winded as Zecarayus told him that his sister is dead. Julius is so sorry to hear that Zecarayus-kun. You don't have to answer this but... How did she died? Was she murdered? Julius lost his parents... Julius decided to tell Zecarayus because it would be more fair. Zecarayus also told Julius that his parents live in secrecy because they are hiding from Templars? What are Templars? Julius never heard of them. They sound like people that raid temples. They were still a couple of things Julius didn't get. Has this ook anything to do with you? And why did you get locked up into a tower?

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th August 2015, 12:49 pm

Zecarayus realized that in order for all this to make sense and what has happened to him he had to tell julius a brief history in the least of his country and how it affected him now. "Ok, a long time ago in my land magic was free to use as much as it was here, however, after three horrific wars that nearly wiped out the whole country, magic was heavily restricted and kept in line by templars. Templars are mage knights that use magic to suppress their enemies so that it could require more then half of your mana to cast merely one spell, and it would be greatly reduced in affect." He started, then he grabbed the curse book and opened it up to a page and showed it to julius, the page was on the "necromancer curse" which specified how a mage could raise an whole town of the dead and make them appear as actual people. "In the second war of my country, it was against necromancers, it's like how it is said in the book but necromancy is much more diverse and stronger then raising a few dead. It's why I fled here and is why my family suffered...because I am a necromancer." he stopped there though, he started to think of how things would be better if he wasn't one and realized how big of a mistake it was for him to be left alive. Should he had surrendered to the templars when he had the chance?

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 18th August 2015, 12:58 pm

Zecarayus told Julius that his land's magic usage was being suppressed by the Templars after 3 wars happened there. He also told Julius that his magic necromancy was the reason for 2nd war in his land and that his family suffered. So that's why you said you got locked up into tower. Does that also mean that they are the source of you being cautions? Don't try to hide it Julius sees how cautions you are since you got here.

Listen Zecarayus-kun. You don't live there anymore you have new family here! The Fairy Tail guild! And if those Templars even lay one finger on you they'll regret the day that they did that because I will protect you! Julius smiled but tears were rolling down his face. Zecarayus deserved better then that.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th August 2015, 8:12 pm

"julius! please calm down." he said to julius as the libranian gave zecarayus a glare. "And to be honest, necromancy is not tolerated at all and those with it are killed or made tranquil." After he said tranquil he put his hand over his tattoo on instinct, but then forgot about it and continued, "I was put in the tower because I once stopped a tidal wave from crashing into me and my friends, don't ask how because I don't even know how that happened. And I have to be cautious." He then leaned in closer to julius. "Because, even though i believe all magic is neutral, my magic is a threat to everyone around me including myself. If I had the book to show you the history of that second war you would understand how bad that war was because of necromancy, and why I am hunted for this."

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 21st August 2015, 11:06 pm

Zecarayus tried to calm Julius down but it didn't really help. Zecarayus told Julius that Necromancy is not tolerated and are get killed or tranquilized for having that magic. That made Julius even angrier killing someone for having a type of magic? Zecarayus told Julius that he got put in a tower because he used his magic to protect is friends fro a tidal wave. Julius began to be even more angrier. Putting someone in a tower only for protecting his friends? Ridiculous no outrageous. Julius began making a fist in his hand from anger. Zecarayus-kun... Julius growled a little from from anger. Suddenly Zecarayus went a bit closer to Julius. He told that his magic is a thread to everyone around him he also wanted to show how awful that 2nd war was. Julius gave Zecarayus a slap on his cheek and began hugging him Julius was crying. You almost make it sound that you deserved it to be locked up that tower! But you don't! Julius believes and knows that you will only use your magic for the greater good! You protected your friends from a tidal wave. And for that you get locked up into a tower that's just outrageous! Julius doesn't care what happened in that second war! What Julius thinks is more important is that you are here, here in Magnolia in Fairy Tail your new home!

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 22nd August 2015, 12:43 am

First zecarayus was slapped by julius, and then hugged which confused him until he heard him speak;

"You almost make it sound that you deserved it to be locked up that tower! But you don't! Julius believes and knows that you will only use your magic for the greater good! You protected your friends from a tidal wave. And for that you get locked up into a tower that's just outrageous! Julius doesn't care what happened in that second war! What Julius thinks is more important is that you are here, here in Magnolia in Fairy Tail your new home!"

Zecarayus began to think after he said that, he doesn't know what happened with that war, how twisted my magic can be but... he doesn't need to get this worked up over me. he sighed and pushed julius away but faced him still, "You are right julius, this is not my tower where I was locked away, this is not my island painted with blood of my ancestors. I know that this is my new home, and with you and the others in the guild....I can learn more about me and prove people wrong that I can only bring misery." he finished with a smile at julius. He then wiped away the tear forming in his right eye and picked up the curse book. "Il put this back and we can get going, unless you wanted something from here?" he asked him, though he thought in his head, and in truth, if I do become an issue here then they can kill me easily enough, without too much people getting hurt. And zecarayus took peace in that knowledge, or assumption at least.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 30th August 2015, 10:19 pm

As Zecarayus pushed Julius away he began to admit what Julius said that this isn't his old home Julius saw a tear forming in Zecaryus eye ans smiled at Julius Julius wiped of his tears and began to smile too. Zecarayus then stood up en putted the book away and asked Julius if he wanted to go. Julius stood up. Yeah come let's go there is still so much to see from Magnolia.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 30th August 2015, 10:42 pm

Julius was better now, which meant zecarayus felt more at ease now. He walked to the isle were the book belonged and then noticed another book which wasn't their before. Curious, he picked it out and looked at it, and fear crept into him. The book? It was the same one that he wanted julius to read, The three great wars of Thedas:a complete history into the evil magics. The only way this could have gotten here was- his thoughts were interupted by the knife pressed against the back of his neck. He knew who it was, of course she would have made a move eventually and in a quiet place like this no one would have known he would be gone, unless of course he dropped the book, which he did and it landed with a loud thud!(The assassin is dressed in shrouds and her face is hidden in a cowl).

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 30th August 2015, 11:45 pm

Julius walked towards the exit when he heard a loud thud followed by a woman's scream. Julius couldn't believe what he saw he saw Zecarayus bleeding from his neck. he saw someone walking in shrouds further into the library. Julius began to rage. Someone hurt Zecarayus-kun... That person shall... PAY! Followed by a huge scream Julius began to ran after the person. Julius grabbed the person at the shoulder the person shook of his hand turned around and stabbed Julius. Which had no effect because of Julius's water body. Nice try... But that has no effect on Julius... Julius grabbed the assassin at the collar. And threw her against a bookcase which ended up falling. The assassin was laying on her back. Julius crouched besides her and grabbed the arm where she was holding the knife. Julius slowly pushed her arm in a way where it could break. ARG!!! STOP IT IDIOT YOU WILL BREAK IT!!! The woman began to shout out of pain. That's exactly what Julius is going to do... Julius will break the arm which you used to hurt Zecarayus-kun. Julius began to push even harder against the arm until he heard a breaking sound. The woman began to scream into pain. Julius stood up and grabbed her other arm instead of breaking it he dragged her to Zecarayus. When Julius was finally at Zecarayus Rune knights came into the library. What's with all the ruckus here? Julius walked towards the knights and broke down to the ground and started crying. Please you've got to help my friend! He got stabbed by that person in shrouds over there. Julius pursued the assassin and broke her arm so she couldn't escape easily. The Rune knights nodded and went quickly to Zecarayus's aid. The Rune knights brought Zecarayus to the hospital and arrested the assassin Julius went to the hospital with the Rune knights.

At the hospital they told Julius that Zecarayus will recover. Julius burst out in tears of joy and stayed with Zecarayus's until he recovered.

Squable:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:31 pm