Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao)

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao)

Post by DragonPantsu 5th September 2015, 12:51 pm

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 153164

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    21/40

WORDS.
    481/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.
    http-+
    +s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 CANAAN

- Haretsa

”Well, I’m not entirely sure to be honest with you…” Haretsa began, tilting her head and thinking about the question Mao just proposed. ”As far as I can tell, sensing magic from within the Void isn’t that much different from sensing it in the real world here. I mean, we can move around a lot faster in the Void for sure and that way we would be able to find her faster if we were able to locate her magic signature…” she explained before ducking out of the way of the swords other attempt to slash at her. That got Haresta to thinking about why they hadn’t sensed any magical signature since they came to the village. With the way the flyer had described Lillith, it seemed like she had an immense magical power, so picking up on it’s signature should have been easy from the moment they set foot near this abandoned ghost town of a village. Either Lillith was as talented at masking her magic signature as she was with using that much power or… ”She might be able to hide in a different dimension entirely, just like I can!”

The moment that phrase had blurted out from the young Dragon Slayer’s mouth, her ears perked up at the sound of a whisper in her ear.”You figured it out! That makes the game so much less fun! Why couldn't you just be a big dum dum like the rest of 'em!?” the voice whined, causing Haretsa to look around frantically for the source of the whispers. There was no one else around but her, Mao, and the really freaking annoying illusionary sword that still danced about mockingly.

"Wait what the... there's no one else here, so where the hell is...?""Right in front of yoooooou! I'm a spoopy ghost!!! BLAH!!" the voice, presumably Lillith's, taunted in an effort to be scary, but just ended up giggling afterwards. She may have been a sadistic brat, but it seemed as though Lillith was still a child."Oh well. You may have been a butt and figured it out, it's still a game of hide and seek and you're still it! If you find me..." the voice faded before it seemed to change to another entirely. "Then we can really get to the fun part of the game!!" the voice said, causing Haretsa's eyes to widen in shock the moment she heard that voice. "E-Emi...? W...where... H-How...?" Haretsa stumbled out, confused as to why exactly she was hearing the voice of her dear friend. She hadn't heard that voice since her training back on Shadow Island with Ayeseru and she was pretty sure that time was just her recalling an old memory. So that begged the question, was that really Emi or did Lillith somehow manage to enter Haretsa's mind and imitate her voice? Haretsa couldn't tell and that fact was driving her nuts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao)

Post by Chesha 10th September 2015, 7:15 pm

It’d never occurred to Mao that the child might be hiding not unlike they had moments ago, the woman pondering if perhaps the child’s magic permeated the area so much that it made it impossible to locate her because of the sheer saturation. ’Even then it would’ve still been possible,’ she frowned, glad that the child at least graced them with her voice even if she refused to reveal herself still. Some more. She taunted them, causing the animal woman to grit her teeth in mild annoyance: was there some sort of access point to where Lilith was hiding that they could even access? More than likely she just mocked them, entertained by the fact they couldn’t get to her unless she so wished it.

”Until you find us, little rabbit-“

”-you best be running. The hunt’s begun!”

The voices held an oddly familiar feeling to them, though she felt assured they’d never popped into her head before. It was an odd mix as they sent shivers down her spine, and forced the woman into quickly glancing around as if to reassure herself that nothing lurked in the shadows or waited over her shoulder to turn and see it. For the strangest of reasons she expected to see a ghostly visage of a large dog and feline, perhaps only their eyes and teeth glowing amongst their shadowy masses.

She didn’t much care for the sensation of being “hunted.”

”We’re so much closer than you think. Muuuuuuch closer,” the overly saccharine note caused Mao’s stomach to twist sickeningly at its obvious pleasure in this fact.

”You can only deny us for so long ‘Rabbit.’ Someday soon you’ll be ours.”

They quieted, at least for the moment, leaving her with the urge to run and simply keep running until her body gave out. ’No, I need to stay in focus. I cannot allow myself to fall to such urges,’ she mentally refocused herself, draining away the sudden onset of fear until all that existed was that usual, uncomfortable sensation of being empty. Disliked as it may have been however, Mao wanted to stay level-headed if only for Haretsa at the very least. With someone else’s life on the line it wasn’t the time to let herself fall prey to any tricks, much less emotions…even if it was somewhat reassuring she could experience these things so vividly.

Trying to further push away the sensation Mao called out to her partner, a little concerned about her expression, ”Any ideas on how to find her if she’s hiding in such a place? Is there an access point or something we can find, or a way to properly flush her out?”

[445]
    [22]
    [9/10 Rolls]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 11th September 2015, 6:48 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    23/40

WORDS.
    480/300

STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 CANAAN

- Haretsa

Haretsa felt as though she was slowly losing her mind at this point. There was no way that Emi would ever be with anyone like Lillith. That voice had to have been an illusion… right? The voice sounded so much like her though that Haretsa was beginning to have her doubts. What if Emi really was still alive and this Lillith girl had done something to warp her mind? Just the thought of anyone harming Emi caused Haretsa a lot of pain inside. It was this same pain that flared the young girl’s anger and caused her to burn down the entire facility that those dark mages held her at long ago. As far as Haretsa knew though, those bastards had killed Emi long ago, so she couldn’t have been alive. This constant back and forth debate was causing the poor girl’s mind to become akin to a violent tornado of thoughts.

Just when she felt like her mind was going to break, Haretsa heard Mao calling out to her and snapping her back to the task at hand. ”R-right.. Her ability might not function the same as mine, so there might be some kind of entrance to whatever realm she’s hiding in somewhere around here. I’m not really sure if there would be any way to actually flush her out though…” Haretsa began, shaking herself and lightly smacking her face a few times to regain her composure. Emi had been gone ever since that day, so the the voice she heard was nothing more than Lillith’s stupid little illusions. There was nothing to get worked up over. ”Though, if there was some kind of entrance to this other realm, you’d think we’d be able to sense it. Such a thing would be giving off a magic signature just like a mage’s, wouldn’t it? Unless she’s able to mask its signature somehow… Just how talented is this freaking kid?” Haretsa asked, realizing just how little they actually knew about their enemy. All they knew from the job details given by the one who survived one of Lillith’s massacres was that Lillith was incredibly strong and from their own experience that she was good at illusions.

Haretsa stood there for a moment with her hand on her chin, contemplating Mao’s question further now. Trying to search for some access point that Lillith was keeping well hidden and that they weren’t entirely sure actually existed could prove wasteful of their energy; which was probably exactly what Lillith would want. So with that in mind, the only other way to find her would be to flush her out of her hiding spot, but how? ”Well… we could try taunting her or something? I know she’s severely mental, but she’s still just a child. We might be able to get her out of her hiding spot that way and have her come to us!”

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 15th September 2015, 2:49 am

’Hmm….a signature to the location…’ It might’ve been harder to locate one with all the tricks played on them, the various dancing swords and sudden volleys of spears likely throwing them off because it would cause signals to spark in multiple locations. Never mind the fact it would force their concentration away from even searching for the thing. As long as the child kept them more or less focused on immediate problems it’d be harder to find her. ’We could draw her out by possibly taunting her…but…’ The mage visibly cringed at the thought considering this was a rather powerful child, even if a mere child.

She very briefly entertained the idea of one trying to keep her attention via taunting while the other slipped away to find the entrance, but then that left the question of who would take what job? ’No, it is definitely better we not get separated again,’ she dismissed it before sighing and turning her attention back to Haretsa, ”Definitely a possibility, but we should still be cautious since she’s demonstrated she can take out even a small guild of wizards. Angering her too much would make for a rather tricky situation.”

’Plus I’m not so sure how good I am at taunting,’
    Mao admitted internally, ears drooping only slightly. Lilith might end up laughing more at Mao’s insults than getting big, green, and angry over them. Heck she might end up taking her teammate out with them too with how silly and ridiculous they are. ’That would be just my luck too, wouldn’t it? Defeat Lilith, but also Haretsa through the power of giggles from sub-par insults and mockery…’ Still as far as drawing her out, short of boredom – which would entail and unknown endurance test of swords and spears – they might otherwise never see this child. She might even exhaust her magic and decide to take a nap in this other realm because who knew if it actually required magic power to run it? Drawing her out sounded more and more like a better idea than this annoying cat-and-mouse game they’d played to date.

”Do we…just…yell into the sky then and hope she hears us? She must be monitoring us somehow,” Mao opted to whisper, unsure how she might be listening to them and at what volume, ”And if so…um….perhaps you should start it off…she seems more fixated on you than myself.”

[My 401k]
    [24/40]
    [9/10 Rolls]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 15th September 2015, 2:53 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    25/40

WORDS.
    441/300

STATUS.

Roar Cooldown: 3 posts

NOTES.

- Haretsa

”Well, I’m sure she can hear us somehow. After all, she kinda responded with those weird voices a few moments ago…. At least, I think that was her anyway… You...heard them too, right? That wasn’t just me, was it?” Haretsa had to ask to ensure it wasn’t just her this time like it had been with the swords. Upon hearing Mao’s response to her question, the young Slayer’s ears would perk up and cause her to turn her heads towards the sky for yet another incoming bombardment.

”Alright, I’ve freaking had it with these stupid things!! You might wanna cover your ears if they’re sensitive!!” Haretsa exclaimed, stomping her foot down on the ground hard in annoyance. She then began to inhale deeply, gathering a large amount of her magic within her mouth as she stared up at the oncoming shower of spears. Flames began to drip from Haretsa’s mouth almost like she had too much water stored inside before she would let out a loud shout. ”FIRE DRAGON’S ROAR!!” she bellowed, letting loose the torrent of flames she had kept within her mouth in a beam straight up towards the oncoming spear rain accompanied by the booming echo of a dragon’s battle cry. The beam shot upward to about thirty meters into the air over the course of three seconds; completely engulfing the oncoming threat. Once the flames had dissipated, there was nothing left of the spears but ashes. ”Huh, I guess those things were made pretty damn poorly. That works for me!” she exclaimed with a smile.

Now it was time for the two to deal with luring Lilith out, to which Haretsa took Mao's request in starting the taunting. "Your stupid little games aren't gonna work anymore! So why don't you come out and play with us in person, butt head!!" Haretsa shouted into the air, hoping Lillith could actually hear them. At first there was nothing but an awkward silence, until a loud child's voice came from out of no where. "S-shut up! You're the butt head! Why couldn't you just be dumb and get impaled like the others!?" the voice yelled back at Haretsa. She then turned to her partner and gave a confirming nod. "I don't know, probably because you couldn't come up with a better game for us to play, fart knocker!!" "N-No you're a fart knocker!! You ruined all my games, so I'm gonna come kick your friggin butts!!" Lillith yelled back, as a strange red portal opened up not too far from the two Sabertooth mages. "Well that wasn't so hard... Now we can finally deal with her and head back home."

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 15th September 2015, 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th September 2015, 2:53 am

The member 'DragonPantsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 16th September 2015, 11:54 pm

”Yes, I heard something, though I’m not quite sure I understood it.” That ghastly feeling of almost knowing and yet realizing a large wall that couldn’t be scaled stood between one and complete understanding was quite wretched and infuriating. They hadn’t felt fully right in some respects, like she shouldn’t fully fear them, but at the same time their intentions remained unfriendly. ’At least it sounded as such.’

As per the warning Mao not only held her ears down, but backed up a few steps away as well. Just in case. ’What is she-‘ Eyes widened as the vortex of flames, both an impressive sight as they demolished the shoddy spears and also it remained the brightest thing she’d seen that day – the girl hardly noticing the diamonds that’d once adorned her body yet evaporated while her mind had been entertained by the voices. It left her a little speechless, blinking a few times to do away with the color-spots temporarily blocking her vision. A couple chunks of metal landed softly on the ground, no longer a threat to the force they once sported for the ones that hadn’t been more than sharpened sticks.

Listening to Haretsa’s insults…Mao stared nonplussed, ’I suppose I wouldn’t have been too terrible…maybe.’ Keeping it simple and “childish” it seemed that Haretsa managed to get under the kid’s skin, though she might’ve been a little bored at this point since they’d managed to more or less deal with Lilith’s bag of tricks. Unwillingly Mao snickered at “fart knocker” as the insult came so unexpectedly, perhaps made funny by the tiny dark mage’s umbrage at what some could shake off easily enough. ’It is a little hard to hear that response and recall this little girl has slaughtered so many…’

The thought sobered her as the angry girl stood before them now. Tiny fists were balled at her sides, thin arms shaking with her very blatant fury as those pale pink eyes glared. Pitch black pony tails ruffled slightly as small pulses came from their target, likely her magic reacting to her emotions as the tattered dress also fluttered, the scarlet hue dulled from lack of care and possibly washing. The grayish tint to her skin left Mao wondering when the last time she’d seen sun might be, though a tattered teddy bear accompanied her to the meeting, the thing’s arm gripped tightly in her anger.

”You…you…” the shaking intensified in those frail looking arms, eyes hidden by bangs until the gemstone orbs burst to life with crackling energy, ”POOP SNORTER!” The wail came with the sudden surging of chains from her shadow, a pair aiming for each mage.

[444]
    [26]
    [10/10 Rolls]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 19th September 2015, 7:56 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    27/40

WORDS.
    771/300

STATUS.
    HP: 90% Chains hurt
    MP: 110%/110% Cuz signature spell earlier
    Roar cooldown: 1 post

NOTES.

- Haretsa

It appeared that the taunting had worked, judging by the extremely agitated look that was plastered upon the pale young girls mug. Lillith’s appearance alone was rather terrifying to witness. The young girl's skin was so pale that it looked almost as if she hadn’t seen the sun since she was born. Her dress was as tattered and faded as the teddy bear that she clinged to in her right hand; both her and the bear having matching red eyes. ”Hehe, poop snorter? Is that really the best she coul-” Haretsa began to think until her thoughts were interrupted by a strange set of chains heading right for the two mages.

The crimson, somewhat rusty looking chains bursted forth from the young girls shadow at an alarming rate. There was barely just enough time for Haretsa to roll to the right to dodge the chains, only to find both sets of chains now heading for her. It seemed as though Lillith’s focus was truly set on Haretsa, only sending the chains towards Mao as a fakeout effort. Before she knew it, the sets of chains had wrapped around Haretsa’s left arm and leg. The chains then began dragging the young Slayer into the air against her will. ”Well, trying to break out with sheer brute force isn’t really gonna work… so it’s a good thing I have a precision cutting instrument!!” she quickly thought, grabbing hold of the folded up contraption that was holstered at the back of her waist. Haretsa inserted her index finger into the ring on the device, giving the whole thing a quick flick to cause it to unfold. The contraption made all kinds of noises as it transformed into its full 7ft length of a scythe, the blade of the weapon cracking to life in a brilliant orange flash.

Swinging herself back and forth to get enough momentum, Haretsa gripped her energy scythe firmly in her right hand before slashing at the chains that held her. The energy blade ripped right through the metal like a hot knife through butter, dropping Haretsa to the ground. Fortunately, the chains hadn’t carried her too far up, so it was a relatively short drop that allowed her to land on her feet with ease. Once she had landed, Haretsa quickly tossed the scythe into her left hand before drawing her pistol from the other holster on her right; quickly firing off three shots straight towards Lillith.

The pale little girl didn’t move from where she stood despite the oncoming threat. She merely waved her stuffed bear at the bullets, the bear’s mouth seeming to open and swallow the bullets whole. ”OK, WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BULLSHIT TOY CAN JUST EAT BULLETS!? THAT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!!!” a loud, brash voice came barely noticeably from Haretsa’s mouth as she bobbed her pistol up and down as if it were talking. ”I find myself agreeing with Blamo, as strange of a sentence that is for me to be saying… That thing is no ordinary toy…” a calmer, more elegant voice spoke, Haretsa bobbing her scythe ever so slightly as it did.

Strangely enough, this show of ventriloquism seemed to catch Lillith’s interest enough to snap herself out of the anger that she had from Haretsa’s earlier insult of calling her a fart knocker. ”YOUR FRIENDS CAN TALK!?! THAT IS AWESOME!! MINE CAN TOO!!!” Lillith exclaimed in excitement before a dark, twisted grin grew on her face. ”In fact, she wants to talk to you right now!!” The moment those words left her pale little lips, Lillith’s teddy bear glowed with a blood red light before being enveloped in a large flash of the same color. Once the light had faded, what now stood next to Lillith caused Haretsa’s eyes to widen and her body to seize up as if she had just seen a ghost.

What now stood next to Lillith was another black haired girl about eight or nine years old, adorned in faded yellow rags for clothing. This girl’s hair was about the same length and style as Haretsa’s; rather messy but somewhat upkept. Her pitch black eyes were focused on Haretsa as this new girl spoke up. ”It’s been awhile, hasn’t it Haretsa? You wanna play a game with me?” the girl asked rather innocently. ”E-Em...Emi? No… you… you can’t be with her… and you should be older… I...what..?” Haretsa managed to blurt out, her whole body beginning to tremble with a mix of fear and confusion as Lillith simply laughed. ”You two go on and play! I’ll just play with the lil bunny in the meantime!”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 22nd September 2015, 1:35 am

The fake out worked, sending Mao dodge rolling away from her partner in her attempts to avoid the binds. About to charge at the chains Mao’s eyes lit with fascination at the unveiling of the scythe only for the girl to completely pause: she’d forgotten about that habit of the woman’s. It’d been a curious thing to witness when the fiery mage joined Sabertooth – especially the part where she’d punch the holster that housed the pistol for it’s….”smartass remarks.” The fact that the scythe sported a personality as well albeit a calmer one was no less disorienting to learn.

When the bear took shape however curiosity gripped the tailed mage, the person not sparking a single memory until words tumbled out of Haretsa’s mouth clumsily. ’Of course!’ her mind jumped but…this person seemed precious to her. It would be crass to simply attack it, wouldn’t it? Not that Lilith would offer her the opportunity to do such, deciding instead that they’d be playmates in the meanwhile. The child forced her back with a constant barrage of charging chains, the things sweeping and swiping to try and trip her up or snag the mage, ensuring she couldn’t get to Haretsa’s aid any time soon.

”C’mon bunny, why don’t we play?!’ the demented child taunted, one of the chains managing to latch onto an arm while Mao slapped the other away. Giggles escaped as she watched the Sabertooth mage all but rip the other from her arm, wincing at the pain as she easily landed on both feet, ”Or…are you really a bunny at all? What are you? I think you’re just a wolf in sheep’s clothing~” That grating voice came out in a sing-song manner as she casually tossed out another chain.

Pupils dilated in a way that caused another small giggle, the appearance more feline than human as Mao dodged and charged. That same smile widened as she managed to grab her little plaything yet a second time before she could quite meet her goal – or so Lilith believed. One swift slap of the tail sent her entire body flying through the air and smacking the ground with a dull thud, awarding Mao with a satisfying groan that shifted into a growl. ”How…dare you! the shriek might’ve hurt her sensitive hearing more had it not been for the dark child’s sudden confusion.

”What…is this?” Worry started to creep into that voice, the sound almost innocent enough to elicit regret and sympathy had it not been for the sheer torture this small being threw time and time again at her guild mate.

”I figured it was time for a bit of your own medicine for the spears,” Mao spoke without a hint of emotion as they both watched the crystal encompass Lilith’s arm. Beautiful aquatic blue glittered as the thing weighed her down enough to force the still sitting child to hunch to her left. High pitched screams became lost in the night air as a multitude of crystalline needles shot themselves into her pale arm. She hadn’t known pain like this before, so used to forcing it upon others with oblivious glee that the shock had her crying for moment, crying for an entity she hadn’t cared to call for in some time.

”Mommyyyyyyy!”

[546]
    [28]

MP: 85%

Spell used: Aquamarine Needles

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 23rd September 2015, 4:12 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    29/40

WORDS.

427/300
    STATUS.

HP: 75%
    LOUD NOISES
    NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa’s focus was entirely on this strange visage of her dear friend Emilia that now stood before her. The young Dragon Slayer couldn’t help but be extremely confused as to why it was she was seeing Emilia stand before her. Surely, this was just some kind of illusion of Lillith’s, but how on earth would she know what Emilia looked like? This lead Haretsa to believe that this really was Emi, but then why was she still a child? Emi was at least three years older than her, so this had to be an illusion that Lillith conjured up after pulling from Haretsa’s last memory of Emilia. Then again, perhaps this was Emilia and those bastards that had kidnapped them did something to keep her from physically aging. Though that then begged the question of what was Emilia doing being with Lillith? So many questions racing back and forth in Haretsa’s mind over whether or not this Emilia was real was beginning to drive the poor girl nuts.

”What’s wrong, Haretsa? I thought you’d be happy to see me after ten years…” Emilia spoke innocently, slowly walking up to the trembling Dragon Slayer. Haretsa was beginning to shake so much now that she ended up dropping Blamo down to the ground while barely maintaining her grip on Scisara. ”N-No… I… You can’t… You can’t be real…” Haretsa stuttered out while Emilia crept closer and closer to her. Her trembling free hand became clenched into a tight fist as Emilia entered striking distance. Haretsa looked up at this girl in rags with an enraged expression on her face. ”Don’t… DON’T FUCK WITH ME! I-I KNOW EMI DIED TEN YEARS AGO!!!” she shouted, driving her fist straight into Emilia’s face as hard as she could to get this illusion far away from her.

However, the moment Haretsa’s punch connected, Emilia let out a horrendous, ear piercing screech as she was sent flying back a few feet. This screech shook Haretsa’s very mind at its core, causing her to drop Scisara as she fell to her knees, covering her ears in immense pain. ”Emi… what did I just… No, NO! She’s dead dammit! Get the hell out of my damn head!!! But… I just hit her… that wasn’t a stuffed animal… that was… N-no...No GET OUT!!!” Haretsa wailed in agony as her already unstable mental state dropped more and more with each passing second. The poor girl was beginning to be unable to distinguish between reality and illusion as the surroundings she could see around her began to slowly change.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 25th September 2015, 10:45 pm

More and more distress washed over Mao in waves, the woman gritting her teeth. One source she could readily ignore, able to dull anything that stemmed from Lilith without a further thought, but Haretsa…This couldn’t go on for much longer, not without the possibility of mental backlash and wounds that would be beyond any healer’s reach. ’Child or not, she is a capable mage, and one that has killed plenty before,’ Mao reminded herself as she narrowly dodged a chain. The tiny dark mage had flung it with all the fury of an injured child, one arm limp as she thrust the other one towards Mao to guide the spell.

Though it extended from Lilith’s shadow a curiosity struck the dark haired woman, both gloved hands grabbing hold of the chain as its speed slowed. It became a fight against time as the thing quickly started to swirl around her, likely to grab hold even as Mao gave a loud, unbidden yell as she tugged for all she was worth. The tension she expected didn’t quite match the reality, some resistance met and yet so easily overcome as the chain loosened and child came flying towards her screaming. Whether or not the chain attached to the shadow might bear some physical connection had been a mere leap of faith, and worse came to worse Mao merely wanted to break it. With the incoming target however she dropped the unearthly metal and opened one of her claw-covered hands.

Once within reach Mao slammed her hand down on Lilith’s back, forcing the evil child into the ground that forced all air from her lungs and left her stunned for a few seconds. ”It would be easier on you if you just came along. Sooner or later one must pay for their crimes,” she murmured, her tone even as she stared down passively. It would be so easy to break this body right here and now, and simply end everything. Yet she couldn’t, Mao couldn’t toss aside a life so casually. Even in the face of this pain she merely wanted to make the torture stop, have the little girl give up.

Lilith gritted her teeth.

”NEVER!” she shrieked, a multitude of chains rushing from her shadow from the sheer rage. She didn’t care that yet another lump was forming on her back, merely pleased that she’d sucker punched the woman off her with some of the bindings. An upper cut, a blow to the midsection, and then actually grabbing the infuriating woman left Lilith giggling – albeit with a breathy tone – as she stood up. ”You ‘Holier than Thou’ types really piss me off, y’know? They thought they were aaaaaaaall that at the orphanage too, and look what happened to those stupid nuns! Just cause you can punch a little girl doesn’t make you better than me you bitch!’ Up, up, and away Mao went, struggling as the chains thrust her towards the sky.

[493]
    [30]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 26th September 2015, 12:28 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    31/40

WORDS.

489/300
    STATUS.
    Shit gets real next post!

NOTES.

- Haretsa

The world around Haretsa was changing rather drastically. Everything from the grass to the trees to the village’s decrepit buildings began to appear as if they were lit up in a raging inferno. As the young mage slowly looked around, her vision began to flicker between reality and this hellish illusion. Lillith’s magic had managed to whittle away at Haretsa’s broken mentality and now was capable of producing an illusion of one of the girls greatest fears; losing control of her magic. It was something she feared from the moment she learned she had this magic thanks to those strange mage’s forcing the Dragon Lacrima into her body when she was merely six years old. Now, that fear was simply a weapon that Lillith would be using in full force.

”Wait… W-Why is everything burning...D-Did… Did I…?” Haretsa blurted out, looking around in horror as the real world began to stop flickering in to what she was seeing as much. ”What the heck did you punch me for?! I thought we were friends!!” Emilia shouted as she stood up from being sent flying by the Dragon Slayer’s punch. The girl in rags then began making her way towards Haretsa once more with a smile. ”Shut...up… You’re not her… You’re not real!!” Haretsa yelled before Emilia’s leg found it’s way straight into Haretsa’s face. ”Why do you keep saying I’m not real!? I’m right here in front of you, aren’t I?! You felt that kick just now too, so how am I not real!?” Emilia asked rather violently, wrapping her scrawny little hands around Haretsa’s neck and lifting her up.

Knowing her master’s plan, Emilia then turned with Haretsa to make sure she had a perfect view of what was currently happening to her guildmate. While Mao was merely being hoisted into the air by Lillith’s chains, Haretsa was seeing something else entirely. She saw the chains wrapped around Mao, but she also saw the bunny girl being burnt to ashes by the flames. ”I guess that’s what you do to all your friends, isn’t it? It’s just like what happened ten years ago when you burnt down the lab!” ”N-No… I didn’t even use…” ”Well, what goes up must come down eventually! Now watch as your new friend gets to die the same way I did; burnt to ashes by your flames!” the visage of Emilia laughed.

Haretsa watched the event playing out before her in horror; unable to even move as Emilia’s grip on her neck was just too strong. ”This… None of this can be real… this whole thing’s just… one big nightmare, right? It...has to be…” Haretsa thought as everything around her began to fall silent; even the very thoughts inside her own head. ”Hehe, looks like I’ll be getting a new toy to play with this time!” Lillith snickered, the grin on her face somehow growing even more twisted as she began to approach Haretsa.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 29th September 2015, 10:37 pm

An idea struck the child as she waved Mao over one of the many decrepit buildings, grin enlarging as she sought to force the woman higher. ’Any higher than this and I’ll be impaled on something at this point,’ Mao increased her struggling at the realization. It happened: the opportunity. At some point in her annoyance Lilith’s grip became lax enough that Mao could rip one of the things from a wrist and made quick work of the other one. Now if she could just free her legs as quickly, especially before being recaptured…

Except the thought of “Oh well, good enough” must’ve stricken the child as the other two chains completely disappeared. Things froze for a moment, time halting as if to allow Mao a second or two to process her hovering before freefall state. Someone must’ve hit the play button quickly enough as she plummeted quickly, the girl heading feet-first towards the shoddy roof. The aged wood didn’t offer a moment’s resistance as her feet sliced through without properly touching down and all too soon she vanished inside the house.

”Oh well~” Lilith spoke in a song-song manner before skipping towards her ‘new toy,’ ”Guess I broke another one!”

”You better wake up. You don’t really have time to nap, now do you?”

Eyes jolted open, a deep breath inhaled as Mao rejoined the waking world. Out for all of a few seconds it felt like it might’ve been too long, such as minutes – and in this case she couldn’t afford such time with Haretsa alone with that demented child. Sitting up slowly – as things protested and ached – she noted wryly where she’d landed: a bed. ’If only I could sleep and forget about all this,’ the idea held plenty of desire and once this job was done she’d probably sleep a day away in the sanctity of her closet-turned-den. For now however she had someone who required her help and everything be damned if she let her down!

Picking up a side table she brandished it like a shield and ran at the wall, ready to ram the sucker down.

[356]
    [32]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 30th September 2015, 4:05 pm

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Hr1cPqT

NOTES  

TAGS.
    33/40
    #ShitJustGotReal

WORDS.
    619/300

STATUS.
    Fusion Force: 7 posts remaining

NOTES.
    RAWR

"I’m the mongoose and you’re gonna be my dinner."

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 UhcfxHG

- Haretsa

Haretsa’s vision began to fade to black yet her eyes remained open. ”What’s… going on? W-Where…” she heard herself very faintly think. She couldn’t hear anything that was going on in the world around her nor could she see anything and the sound of her own thoughts was barely even audible. The poor girl couldn’t even comprehend what was going on. Her body began to shake out of pure fear as Lillith approached the helpless Dragon Slayer; humming a giddy little tune as she drew near to her new toy. ”Well, you were much more annoying to deal with than the rest, but in the end you just became a toy like the rest of ‘em. Serves you right, fricken poop snorter!” Lillith laughed sickeningly before kicking Haretsa in the gut.

With Emilia’s hand still gripped firmly around her neck and her mind shattered, Haretsa was completely helpless as Lillith began to channel a large amount of energy into her right hand. ”Now turn into a teddy bear so we can play forever!!” she shouted, thrusting her hand out towards Haretsa’s face. The last thing Haretsa heard was the sound of glass shattering inside her mind as if someone had broken an incredibly large window all at once. Her left arm then rocketed upward and grabbed Lillith’s incoming hand by the wrist; squeezing down so much that the bones could be heard straining under the pressure. ”W-What the hell!?” Lillith stuttered out in a mixture of fear and confusion noticing Haretsa’s nails turning into black claws.

Looking at her supposed new play thing, Lillith noticed that the cream haired Dragon Slayer had one demented smile painted upon her mug. The end’s of Haretsa’s hair began to flicker like flames as it changed from cream to a jet black color; her eyes matching the new color of her hair as she locked eyes with Lillith. ”If you wanted to play, all ya had to do was just ask!!” Haretsa laughed rather menacingly as her entire upper torso became covered in pitch black scales that pulsed a midnight purple in between each of them. Suddenly, an aura of raging black flames with a similar midnight purple outline erupted and danced around the Dragon Slayer’s body as she tilted her head towards Lillith; all the while keeping that nightmare inducing smile. ”Let’s play MEAT TENDERIZER! YOU’RE THE MEAT!!” she shouted, loosening her grip on Lillith’s arm to deliver a right cross punch straight into Lillith’s face. The force from the punch sent the seven year old flying back through the wall of the same building that she had sent Mao into moments before.

Haretsa then quickly pulled her right arm back to deliver a punch into the underside of Emilia’s arm, causing the grip around her neck to be freed. The visage let out another horrendous shriek, but the noise merely served to irritate Haretsa than bother her mentality as it had previously. The transformed Dragon Slayer quickly reached for her scythe, yanking it off the ground and swinging the weapon so that the energy blade was wrapped around the back of Emilia’s neck. ”You’re a noisy little bitch, TIME FOR THE MUZZLE!!” she exclaimed pulling down on the scythe to rip Emilia’s head clean off. Stuffing rocketed out of the visage’s body as opposed to blood as it transformed back into the harmless teddy bear that it once was. Haretsa grabbed the flying bears head with her free hand before tearing into it with her now much more defined kanines. ”BLECK!! THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING COTTON CANDY I’VE EVER TASTED!!” Haretsa exclaimed to Lillith; spitting out the stuffing and fabric of the bear’s skin before tossing its head to the wayside.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 2nd October 2015, 1:18 am

All this shrieking and screaming going on outside, and Mao couldn’t break down a damned wall! By now she’d tossed aside the broken end table, opting instead for a dusty pillow as she hurtled towards the sole window in the room. Glass slid along her skin as it tore through parts of her garments, small rivulets dying the lighter clothes with a hint of red that’d be a dark brown by the end of today. Mao could care later though as she tumbled before unfurling and making a mad dash around the building: she had to save Haretsa. It was an ironic thought, the girl probably more capable and stronger in a multitude of ways…but it was a desire Mao couldn’t ignore all the same.

By the time she came around the end however it appeared Haretsa broke free…though she looked a bit strange. A groan struck her ears, eyes sliding immediately to her left and noting a dazed Lilith slowly sliding sideways against the wall where above her cracks formed. Bits of cotton dragged her attention away with the beheading of the bear, Mao wincing as her changed partner likened it to cotton candy. Apt as it may have been, her current state of mind greatly concerned the tailed mage as she stood between her and the now passed out child.

”Haretsa…” she tested out, building up her nerves before saying the name again with more certainty, ”Haretsa…you need to come back from wherever you’ve gone. I don’t know what’s happened but…this isn’t you.” Sure one could claim Haretsa was already crazy given her penchant for ventriloquism and personifying her weapons as well as the general energetic levels and occasional bouts of hyperness….but she hadn’t been outright mean about any of it. Even when she launched Mao into the air their first meeting she’d apologized for the sudden bout of strength. Besides this level felt far more over the edge than her typical style – especially for someone who’d been quite level headed during a fair bit of their trek through here once she realized she could dispel the illusions by vanishing into that darker realm. ”You need to wake up Haretsa.”

[364 - ish days in a year]
    [34]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 2nd October 2015, 8:11 pm

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 Hr1cPqT

NOTES  

TAGS.
    35/40

WORDS.
    511/300

STATUS.
    Lillith Damage Taken
    1 B rank punch
    C rank from Blazing Scales
    due to Force boost
    2 B rank and a half
    spells (C's boosted 150%)
    Total: 4ish B rank hits from me
    Mao has done 4 as well
    so 8/12 hits

NOTES.
    RAWR

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 UhcfxHG

- Haretsa

The mentally shattered Dragon Slayer curiously tilted her head as the bunny eared mage mentioned her name. She simply gave Mao a twisted smile when she mentioned that Haretsa needed to wake up. ”As you can clearly see, I’m perfectly awake!! Although, I can’t really say the same thing about lil’ Lilly over there!” she exclaimed, pointing to the unconscious seven year old that was slowly regaining consciousness. ”That’s more like it, Lilly! Meat Tenderizer isn’t anywhere near as fun if you aren’t awake during it!!!”

As Lillith’s eyes creeped open, the first thing she witnessed was her decapitated teddy bear with all kinds of stuffing strewn about the immediate area. ”Y..You...You killed my teddy…!!” Lillith stuttered out as she stood up. ”I sure did, but she was being a noisy little bitch so I think she deserved it! Oh and for the record, that cotton candy you put inside her tasted like butt.” Haretsa commented, only serving to fuel Lillith’s rage. The little girl’s chains erupted from the shadows as they began to coil themselves around her like a form of armor; leaving only her blood red orbs visible. ”I’M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU YOU DAMN POOP SNORTER!!!” Lillith shrieked as loud as she could before running towards Haretsa and Mao’s current position. All Haretsa could do was laugh as the child clad in literal chain mail approached. ”You’ll die trying.”

Haretsa then shoved Mao to the side as Lillith threw her chain wrapped fist straight for the Dragon Slayer’s stomach. Instead of dodging, Haretsa merely stood there and took the force of the punch, her boots digging back into the ground a small bit as she watched the fun happen. Lillth pulled hand back immediately as a burst of black and purple flames exploded from Haretsa body at the point of impact. The flames melted through only a small bit of the chain armor, but it was enough to singe Lillith’s fist quite a bit. ”Weren’t you listening earlier?” Haretsa laughed, pulling back her right arm with her palm extended outward towards Lillith. She gathered her black flames on this palm as well as her right foot as she stared Lillith in the eyes. ”YOU’RE THE MEAT!!” she shouted, slamming her flaming palm into Lillith as well as sending the shadowy flames gathered at her feet a ways away from their current position. The flames exploded onto Lillith’s chains as the sound of a rifle echoed throughout the abandoned village. Melting through her protection and burning Lillith’s stomach, the demented seven year old was sent flying backwards from the attack towards where Haretsa had sent the magic from her foot to earlier. These shadow flames then erupted from the ground in the shape of a scythe as Lillith approached; slashing through the girls back armor to leave a nasty cut on her back as well as give her a decent burn. If it wasn’t apparent to Mao before, then it would be now as she could probably tell that Haretsa had no intention of holding back against the child.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 5th October 2015, 5:58 pm

’No, no you’re not,’ but arguing with someone who’d so cleanly snapped never promised to be easy. She lacked experience in this field however, clueless how to help the mentally distressed woman and how to bring her back from the mental cliff she’d been pushed off by the demented child. It didn’t help though that Lilith couldn’t seem to just stay down, the dark mage’s rage fueled by the destruction of her “beloved” teddy bear – who could’ve very well been another mage turned bear – and soon enough Mao was shoved out of the way as they went at it again.

Hitting the ground the woman sighed, head raising to watch as they clashed and Haretsa offered little to no mercy in the beating she gifted Lilith. Sure the kid could likely use this since no one had either beaten some sense into her prior or ever sought to use some form of punishment to prevent her dark path before. Despite her earlier use of the needles however this…this just seemed savage, or maybe her dislike of being burned and having things melt on her skin turned Mao off from this – she could still vaguely recall fighting that blasted arsonist and the pain before she blacked out.

Approaching someone who represented something so painful for her though required courage, a notion she hadn’t considered greatly outside of various fictional stories. Heroes who pushed aside their fears to achieve their goals sounded so farfetched and strange to the woman before now. Now though she only flinched at the thought of what she was about to do, knowing the pain it might wrought in its wake, but she needed to somehow bring back the real – or main – Haretsa. Pushing against the ground Mao charged towards her teammate, arms wrapping around her as Mao hugged the black flame mage, ”Please Haretsa…this isn’t you, not the main you…I don’t know what happened, I don’t know what wounds she picked at to cause this, but please…I don’t believe this is the real you.”

“I don’t think you’d really eat cotton stuffing…”
    The last part she murmured more beneath her breath, unable to ignore certain observational tendencies.

[365]
    [36]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 7th October 2015, 11:54 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    37/40

WORDS.
    681/300

STATUS.

NOTES.
    RAWR

- Haretsa

With Lillith lying battered and burnt on the ground, Haretsa began to approach the seven year old in order to deliver the killing blow to the little bitch. However, Haretsa felt an unfamiliar set of arms wrap themselves around her just as she took a step towards the now unconscious child wrapped in chains. When she turned around, the young Dragon Slayer’s eyes widened when she saw the familiar purple rabbit ears of her guild mate. ”M-Mao..?” Haretsa managed to blurt out, seemingly regaining a small bit of her sanity if but for a brief moment.

Unfortunately, this moment did not last for very long as Haretsa began struggling in an attempt to break free of Mao’s grasp. ”Nice try, Lilly, but I already know about your stupid toys abilities! I know Mao ended up being burnt to a crisp, SO STOP TRYING TO MESS WITH MY DAMN HEAD!! I’LL RIP THE COTTON CANDY OUT OF THIS ONE TOO!!” Haretsa shouted, merging herself with the shadows to slip away from her guild mates hug. Haretsa reemerged from the shadows a few feet behind Mao with her scythe brandished and ready to strike. She really believed Mao was dead and that this current situation was merely a ploy to try and keep her from finish Lillith off.

Haretsa was about to lunge forward and cleave this supposed visage of Mao in two if it weren’t for the shadows that began wrapping themselves around her legs. Extremely confused at first, Haretsa looked down and then began laughing as she what was crawling up her legs to hold her in place. ”Shadows? REALLY?! Did you HONESTLY think that shadows can keep me in place? BITCH I EAT SHADOWS FOR BREAKFAST” Haretsa laughed. She would have began to consume the shadows that bound her, but the feeling of a hand gripped around her neck from behind stopped this process. ”Nope, just needed you to sit still long enough kiddo.” a familiar voice said from behind before squeezing down on just the right area of Haretsa’s neck; rendering her unconscious.

As Haretsa’s aura of shadow flames faded away, her unconscious body was caught by a six foot tall woman wearing a dark purple, open trench coat that revealed the black tank top she wore underneath it. This woman’s facial features were incredibly similar to that of the teddy bear’s facade as Emilia before, just older and matured. ”Just take a nap and relax for a bit, kiddo. Let your Big Sis do the rest.” she said to the unconscious Dragon Slayer, slinging Haretsa over her shoulder as she began to approach the bunny eared mage.

As a show of her intentions, the woman quickly pulled up on the left sleeve of her trench coat to reveal a midnight purple Rune Knight tattoo. ”No need to worry, I was sent here to deal with Lillith due to all the problems she’s been causing. Although, no one back at headquarters bothered to tell me that they had asked any of the guilds to deal with this problem… Then again I guess it’s my own fault for getting lost trying to find this place.” the woman laughed rather embarrassingly as she set Haretsa down on the ground next to Mao. With a quick tap of her foot, shadows burst out around Lillith and wrapped her up like a cocoon. ”There, now she won’t be causing any more problems when I drag her ass back to Era so we can start getting her back to being a normal little kid again… Oh shit, where are my manners?” the woman asked, standing up and turning to face the bunny mage. ”My names Emilia Hawke. Nice to meet you um… Mao, I’m assuming from what Haretsa was yelling earlier about seeing someone being burnt. Would you mind filling me in on what the heck happened? Oh and do you have any kind of injuries? I’m not the best at it but I do know a decent amount of healing magic!” Emilia exclaimed attempting to reassure Mao that she was in good hands.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 8th October 2015, 2:18 am

Almost, she’d been so close. That glimmer brought Mao’s hope up and then the next minute it fell back down like the wounded bird it was. Had Lilith played upon Haretsa’s mind so much that she even slipped in a death scene for Mao? ’But when?’ This wouldn’t be good, the odds stacked against Mao but…damned if the tailed mage wouldn’t find some way to knock sense into her draconic partner. ’If I have to go so far as to bleed then so be it,’ she steeled herself, gauntlet clad arms coming up as both pupils sharpened. The charge began yet never saw completion, confusion wrapping around her as the shadows turned against their master?

’No…maybe Lilith?’ but a quick glance found the child still passed out where she’d fallen from Haretsa’s onslaught. Another figure arrived in answer to her silent question, forcing the crazed woman into a state of unconsciousness. ’She looks familiar…why?’ Whatever the case Mao remained on her guard, not trusting this woman despite her soft deactivation of the other Sabertooth mage.

Eying the tattoo dubiously, the bunny-eared woman relaxed…a little, though she hesitated to completely drop her guard completely as the woman proceeded to explain things. Slowly things started to click while the woman laughed at her lack of direction, the amusing anecdote reminding Mao of their venture simply getting here – though in the fire wielder’s defense it was an old map. ”Emilia….?” she tested the name out as again the familiarity hit and things started clicking into place. Ignoring the offer of healing – something she could probably take care of later and nature could take its course on the rest – Mao’s confused gaze landed on her, realization blossoming in those agate eyes, ”You’re the one she was shouting about, Emi! Err-I mean, Emilia.”

She didn’t mean to use the nickname, but now she felt a bit torn as she looked to the side. How desperately she wanted to question this woman because her mere presence seemed to contradict things her partner believed….and yet was it really her place to question this? Would this woman stick around long enough to prove herself a reality and not merely figment of dream turned hallucination to the distressed mage now lying on the ground? Well, she supposed it’d only be fair to answer her question first, though the latent questions bubbling beneath the surface were likely transparent as she turned back and hesitantly reported, ”We arrived to take the child, Lilith into custody, but it was mind games from the beginning. It started with simple things, swords…but…well, I have some minor strengths against the negative magic she was using, so I think after a while she targeted Haretsa more. We became separated for a bit thanks to one of the showers of spears and that was when she,” Mao indicated the fire mage, ”figured out the illusions didn’t work in her shadow realm…place. And then…well….”

Sheepishly Mao rubbed the back of her head, gently so as not to scratch it with the claws, but this part sounded a bit embarrassing so she sighed and returned her attention to the Rune Knight, ”Well…we decided it’d be a good idea to draw her out….using a bit of name calling. As you can expect it aggravated Lilith and….and….she continued to play mind games.” Both ears drooped, a small bit of frustration forming as she’d let them become separated and Lilith got in those mental blows. ”By the time I rejoined the fray when she managed to get rid of me for a moment…it seemed Haretsa had snapped at some point.” Teeth bit into her lower lip, Mao’s gaze hitting the ground: useless again.

[614]
    [38]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 9th October 2015, 3:45 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    39/40

WORDS.
    691/300

STATUS.

NOTES.
    RAWR

- Haretsa

Emilia listened carefully to Mao’s explanation as she remained knelt down next to Haretsa; running her hands lovingly through the unconscious Dragon Slayer’s hair. ”I see… Sadly, I don’t think there’s much that could have been done to prevent what happened.” Emilia admitted rather ruefully as she turned her full gaze towards the rabbit mage. It was rather easy for the black haired woman to see that Mao felt rather upset at being unable to help Haretsa.”Haretsa’s mind has always been scrambled ever since she was five and those bastard brought her to the testing facility. They murdered her family right in front of her eyes before dragging her off to that wretched place. Her and I were the only kids that survived being turned into Dragon Slayers, so we naturally became very close. Then after three years I decided to see if I could sneak out and escape using my Shadow Dragon magic. They weren’t able to notice me, but thanks to my horrible sense of direction, I ended up going way too far away from the place and got lost. I only found my way back because the entire facility got engulfed in a raging inferno and by the time I got back, Haretsa was completely gone…”

Emilia took a moment to push herself up and crack her neck before walking over to Mao’s position. The woman stretched out her left arm and placed it upon Mao’s shoulder. ”I know you tried to protect her as best you could and I’m sure she knows that too. It takes some serious guts to hug someone that’s had their mentality shattered and has an aura of fire raging around them. She wouldn’t have responded to that hug if she didn’t care about you. I’m glad she has friends like you in her guild.” Emilia said with a reassuring smile. The black haired Rune Knight then turned her attention to the shadow cocoon that Lillith was wrapped up in. She knew that she needed to get the child to Era as soon as possible, but she didn’t want to leave Haretsa at the same time either. Taking out an enveloped from her trench coats pocket, Emilia turned to Mao once more and handed the letter to the bunny mage. ”I really should be going now, so could you make sure Haretsa reads this letter? Once she wakes up she should be back to her normal mentality. I want to stay and talk to her, but I’ve got to get Lillith back to Era as quickly as possible. Haretsa will at least know I’m not dead once she reads that. Hopefully I’ll get more time to spend with her in the future… The Rune Knights are running me into the damn ground with work due to being so severely understaffed. I’m sure Haretsa will understand.”

Haretsa then began to stir and slowly open her eyes as Emilia began to walk towards Lillith’s cocoon. ”Ugh my head… That was one hell of a nightmare…I think... Where the hell am I?” Haretsa groaned, slowly lifting herself off the ground as she rubbed her head in pain. She had no idea what had just happened or why and presumed everything was all just a really bad dream. Emilia silently walked past Haretsa towards Lillith as the groggy Dragon Slayer’s eyes opened more and more. The jet black orbs widened as the first they beheld was an alive and well bunny lady. ”MAO!!!” she shouted, leaping forth and wrapping her guild mate in a hug reminiscent of when the two had first met. Tears then began to pour from her eyes like miniature waterfalls as she snuggled into Mao’s shoulder. ”I’m glad you’re alright.... It really was just a bad nightmare….” the girl sniffled. Emilia the mounted the cocoon of shadow’s onto her back before turning to give Mao a warm smile. ”You’re in good hands, kiddo. I’ll see ya again soon, I promise.” Emilia whispered just loud enough for Haretsa’s sensitive hearing to pick up on before merging back to the shadows and heading off with Lillith in tow… in the complete opposite direction of Era.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 9th October 2015, 11:58 pm

A distressing past, if there were a way Mao could make it better…but she couldn’t. What was done was done, and already marked a part of Haretsa’s past and personality. To erase it would be to erase a part of who she’d become…’But I still can’t help feeling that way.’

The short woman jumped when Emilia threw her arm over her shoulder, the action jarring her out of her thoughts. Comforting as the words might be a small part of her couldn’t let go of that feeling of, “I could’ve done more.” It persisted beneath everything, but she let it sink beneath the surface to consider later as for now Mao was merely glad her friend didn’t have to suffer any more in that delusional and crazed state. Accepting the letter Mao couldn’t help near protesting yet found no words to stop the woman. What did she expect? For Emilia to stop and try to somehow explain everything in person to the cream-haired woman currently slumbering, and hope this didn’t somehow snap her brain a second time?

It was hard not to point her out as Haretsa woke up and proceeded to hug her in relief and happiness. Watching Emilia walk off, Mao slowly and a bit hesitantly brought her arms around Haretsa again – the action more awkward without the sense of emergency attached – and patted her, ”Yes, I’m fine, I promise. It was all just a bad nightmare.” She’d go on to explain that the child had been taken into custody while she’d been asleep, what’d really happened compared to her false perception, and that they won. And at some point, later that evening in the safety of their guild, once they’d received a bit of medical care and had a bit of grub, Mao would slip the letter beneath Haretsa’s door. ’Maybe that’ll help with some of the scars,’ or so she hoped.

[317]
    [40]

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 10th October 2015, 3:16 am

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 YdROJZD

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 10:55 pm