Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao)

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) Empty The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao)

Post by DragonPantsu 27th July 2015, 5:37 am

Job Info:

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) 153164

NOTES !

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    388/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) CANAAN

- Haretsa

The serene sounds of the evening’s wildlife were all that filled the ears of two Sabertooth mages as they made their way through the dark forest. Sabertooth recently received a strange message from the Magic Council concerning a rather strange mage located in the Haunted Village; located at the base of the Phoenix Mountains. This particular mage was considered to be a very real threat to all of Fiore and was considered to be equivalent in power to some of the most elite of mages, but that was not the strange part of this whole situation. No, the strange part was that this mage had been confirmed to be only seven years old. This little girl was reported to have gone through an entire small guild on her own, resulting in a mass genocide of the guild with a lone survivor; this survivor being the one to confirm the girls age. This girl had to be stopped no matter what, so Sabertooth’s Guild Master, Raven, sent these two mages to deal with the situation.

The only problem these two mages faced at the moment was actually getting to the Haunted Village. ”What the hell is with this damn map!? We already passed the small river and the tree that looked like a demonic bear, so we should have been there now according to this thing!” Haretsa complained, turning the map they were given for this expedition every which way in an attempt to make heads or tails of it. The map was quite old and possibly outdated, but it was all the two of them had to go by at the moment. With a sigh, Haretsa stopped in her tracks and turned towards her bunny eared partner. ”I don’t know if the distancing on the map is just wrong or what, but you’re more than welcome to take a look at it if you want, Mao.” she said, extending her hand with the parchment out towards her partner. ”The prints so faded on this thing I can barely even read it and the lack of moonlight sure isn't helping much in this stupid forest. Do you have like, night vision, or something being a bunny lady? You might have better luck reading this than I will right now.” she said with a smile, completely unaware of Mao's abilities.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) Empty Re: The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao)

Post by Chesha 28th July 2015, 5:30 pm

It’d been a natural course of things when they’d been assigned the job. While they’d both read the request sheet it’d been Haretsa who took command of the map and lead the way for the bulk of their travels. Mao helped a little here and there, but for the most part she’d been able to enjoy the slow change of scenery from the beautiful and picturesque forest into gnarled trees and twisting vegetation. ’I wonder if it’s natural that the tree tops become that dense…they look to be similar species though. Maybe the creatures or nutrients here helped reshape the trees.’ Couldn’t be something silly like ghosts after all, or the curse of the land as various people claimed.

’Then again I suppose it could’ve been the child.’ The fact that their target turned out to be nothing more than a child continued to mystify her. So much power in such a tiny form, and every ounce of it twisted with a deep seated malice. What caused a child to turn so dark so quickly? ’I’m sure some are even disappointed at the loss of such potential as well.’ Maybe that’s why the council wanted her taken alive if possible? Such extensive crimes, even as a child, likely couldn’t go easily pardoned or even ignored, but it wouldn’t be a surprise if they wanted to try and reform her to some degree.

Mao sighed: she was starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

It was easy for her mind to wander as they meandered about, possibly going in circles. Only the spontaneous – not that she hadn’t been working up to it – explosion from her partner fully extracted Mao from the wandering and weaving thoughts. To be fair they were following directions from some rather old parchment, so the girl wouldn’t be surprised if some of the landmarks were less trustworthy by this point. As well the location of this village had long since been lost seeing as the residents evacuated it long ago due to rumors of it being haunted – hence the new nickname for the place. The bunny-eared mage accepted the map from the frustrated Haretsa. The dense forest definitely didn’t help, but she summoned one of her memory laden crystals and the thing glowed as she held it towards the map. Unlike a match, torch, or lighter there’d be zero risk of setting the thing on fire as her eyes roved over it.

”I think I see the problem,” she stated after only a few minutes, eyes raising to meet the fiery mage’s, ”You thought this mark here was the village, but it’s just a small stain. This over here’s the village’s mark. We’re only a little off so hopefully it shouldn’t be much longer if we take a left up ahead.” The crystal vanished as she returned it to the mental holding space, and held the map back out to the cream-haired woman.

[489]
    [2]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) Empty Re: The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao)

Post by DragonPantsu 1st August 2015, 10:59 am

NOTES !

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    349/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

- Haretsa

Haretsa watched in curiosity as Mao summoned a crystal from seemingly no where. The crystal was glowing rather brightly, acting as a sort of torch with no risk of setting the map on fire. Mao’s magic was obviously related to these crystals, but Haretsa couldn’t help but wonder just how practical that such a magic could be in the inevitable combat situation that the two would be in. Such thoughts were interrupted when her partner finally revealed the problem, causing Haretsa to feel rather embarrassed at the whole thing. She accepted the faded piece of parchment from the bunny eared girl with her head hung a little bit low. ”I was following… a freaking stain… Freaking seriously?” the young Slayer sighed, looking at the map once more before continuing to lead the way down the forest path.

Sure enough, there was a path branching off to the left just a little ways away from where the two had stopped just as Mao had mentioned. As soon as she began down this rather old and unkempt trail, Haretsa began to notice something rather peculiar; no doubt Mao picking up on it as well. The further and further the mages went down this new trail, the quieter and quieter the sounds of the forests wildlife became. It seemed as though that whatever this trail lead to, all the wildlife in the forest wanted to stay as far away from it as they possibly could. The forest eventually grew completely silent; the only noise coming from the mages footsteps. ”Well, this is rather… creepy…” Haretsa commented, too busy looking around to notice she was walking into a spider web hung off a low tree branch. The young girl let out a horrified shriek as she dropped to the ground, flailing about desperately to get the web and spider out of her hair. After a few moments, Haretsa quickly booked it to cower behind Mao; her face as if she had just seen a ghost. ”The eyes… those damn, creepy, eyes… FREAKING LITTLE HELLSPAWNS!! WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY EYES AND LEGS?!?”

The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 2nd August 2015, 2:21 am

”An honest mistake,” she tried to reassure the girl, though unsure if it went heard or accepted. The lighting really was bad and the map somewhat decrepit, leaving the girl to wonder why they couldn’t have gotten a stronger and more recent copy rather than one someone might’ve used as a napkin or coaster at some point. She could swear there was a mug stain in part of the corner. ’Suppose it’s possible that it’s just an interesting land formation or something..’

Things became quiet…perhaps too quiet one could say. ’Is it just me, or is even the wind afraid to blow in these parts?’ The original music of the creatures of the forest died off gradually and then the eerie notion that even nature tried to still itself in the presence of this scary presence left the girl surprised. ’I’m probably just romanticizing it too much,’ she mentally reassured herself. After all there couldn’t always be a breeze. So lost in her thoughts though she hummed a response to Haretsa’s comment, failing to notice where the girl was walking. A second too late as her eyes glossed ahead of them, all words became pointless as her partner struggled in the webbing of that wretched thing, with the demonic beast finding itself momentarily trapped in the girl’s hair.

Mao stilled, torn between two instincts. On one hand she greatly, greatly wanted to kill that thing, but donning one of her gauntlets was probably overkill – considering she’d be smacking a guild mate in the head in order to accomplish the desired task. On the other hand she also just wanted to get away from Haretsa because for that moment she’d fused with the spider, and Mao didn’t want that thing to jump hosts. It left the tailed woman stuck standing still, watching the other mage writhe and wriggle about until she’d more or less freed herself from the diabolical trap.

Truly their opponent was a cunning mastermind to have planted that there.

Ignoring the fact it’d been mere nature all along.

Briefly debating using a spell to make sure the thing died a horrible and fitting death, Mao eventually convinced herself out of such abuse and waste of power…even if it sounded like a good idea still. ”Yes…truly a demonic presence…lets….lets walk around the site, shall we?” Mao also wanted a little bit of distance from her partner if only to confirm the thing no longer hid in those off-white locks of her. She really needed some visual confirmation after all because running her hands over the other’s head would not only be awkward and random, but might involve accidentally touching the thing if it remained.

”It should just be a little ways down this road…” Mao pointed, trying to distract Haretsa so she could sneak a proper look into the woman’s hair.

[473]
    [4]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 3rd August 2015, 4:58 pm

NOTES !

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    383/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa poked out from behind Mao, looking where the bunny eared mage was pointing half heartedly. What she was really doing was looking around to see if there were any more spiders in the immediate area. It appeared as though the spider had run off and she didn’t feel anything crawling around in her hair, so Haretsa stepped out from behind her partner and let out a small sigh of relief. ”Um...r-right, should probably keep going… heh…” she stuttered out, shaking her head rapidly to try and recompose herself as she lead the way through the dead silent woods once more.

The two walked on for another five minutes or so; Haretsa keeping her eyes peeled for any more of those pesky webs made by the little hellspawns. Thankfully there were none and the mages finally made it to the gates of the Haunted Village. The gate to the village was incredibly rusted and looked like someone had purposefully bent it in several different locations for some odd reason. Every house in the village looked like it was ready to fall apart in one way or another. There were shattered windows, caved in roofs, houses with no doors on them, and destroyed walls everywhere. Haretsa couldn’t hear anything but the sound of their own breathing anywhere around the village; which was rather unsettling.

The cream haired young mage closed her eyes, the pupils changing to a rather dull orange from their usual hazel once she reopened them. It was one of the neat little tricks Haretsa happened to pick up on when she was practicing a little with her magic; the ability to see infrared heat signatures such as a person's body heat. Haretsa’s eyes scanned over the entire village, not seeing a single heat signature anywhere within the vicinity. ”Huh, not a living thing in this entire village… so she’s either not here at the moment or an undead...mutant...thingy… This whole freakin place is giving me the creeps.” Haretsa explained, closing her eyes and returning them to their hazel coloration as she turned back towards Mao. ”I guess we should start searching. I mean, this place isn’t big like Hargeon or Magnolia. If she is some kind of undead thingy, she can’t be hiding for that long in a village like this.”
    ---
    MP: 107.5%/110%

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 5th August 2015, 11:17 pm

At any other time it would’ve been entertaining to note the abrupt change in the usually excitable and brash woman – at least the impression Mao gained from their first meeting. She still couldn’t quite decipher the gun punching antics to this day, though long since gave up in favor of other pursuits. Still armed with a common enemy, it was ignored in favor of finding more open ground. Gods above Mao didn’t even want to think about there being larger spiders that could take up noticeable road space with their webs…or bodies. Just the mere thought sent shivers down her spine that she tried to cover up with a few quick waves of her tail to jar the sensation away.

This place would give any normal person the heebie-jeebies. Normal wasn’t a word that stuck well in Mao’s vocabulary as she peered at the various, decrepit buildings of the forsaken village. The gate itself gave way to question, the woman pondering if it might’ve been the power of the little girl behind its warped ways or if creatures and time played a larger part in it. For a moment she imagined what it might’ve looked like “back in the day” with people milling about. How long had this place been left and what caused the desertion? Surely if things had always been this level of “creepy” then people wouldn’t have moved here in the first place…well most people. Again Mao made that mental allowance for special people who might be very interested in the occult and settling down in such a spooky atmosphere. Something must’ve forced them out even in such a state, and it certainly wasn’t the place turning into a happy-happy cheery sort of land.

”Hm?” the dark-haired mage’s attention returned to her partner when she mumbled something about the lack of heat signatures. ’I suppose we should’ve taken some time to disclose a bit of our magic to each other…’ Thinking back on it such might’ve been a good idea, though now she couldn’t figure out how to quite broach the subject. It seemed like slightly odd timing…

”Did you want to split up then, or would you prefer to stick together?” It might’ve been a better idea if they’d came in a larger group, but Mao figured she’d place the offer out there just in case. They could still, theoretically cover more ground that way, but given the level of threat they’d probably stick to the buddy system as she surveyed the desolate place, ’Probably for the best in case the village gets us rather than the girl.’ “On second thought…it’s probably best we don’t. Any ideas on where zombies like to hide?” Okay maybe a little presumptuous, but now that Haretsa put the suggestion out there it was hard not to think of the child as one.

[473]
    [6]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 7th August 2015, 11:02 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    364/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

”Honestly, splitting up didn’t really cross my mind. This Lillith girl is supposedly really dangerous, so its better if we stick together. And uh… I have no clue where zombies like to hide… I would assume she’s probably hiding under the floorboards of a house or somethin…” Haretsa theorized, hopping over the fence and walking toward the center of the village. It was incredibly strange how not even the wind desired to blow in this abandoned village.

Yet suddenly, Haretsa heard a rather odd sound coming from directly in front of her… yet there was nothing there. Or was there? A strange, floating blade seemed to spawn out of thin air and float harmlessly a few meters in front of Haretsa. Naturally, the young Slayer raised an eyebrow at this wondering what on earth was going on. She stood still for a minute with the blade simply remaining there in the air. ”Odd, I guess its harmless…” she said cautiously, turning towards one of the houses only to see the same blade floating there in front of her. ”What the hell?!” the girl exclaimed, turning in a completely different direction to see the same sword yet again. Every direction Haretsa turned, the blade was floating there in front of her. Haretsa drew Blamo from her holster and quickly discharged a bullet at the sword; seemingly hitting the blade and knocking it to the ground. Yet when she turned back towards the house once more, the blade was back floating before her. ”....Mao, you’re seeing this floating sword thing like I am, right? ….Its… not just me seeing it?” Haretsa asked her bunny partner extremely confused as to what was happening. The blade seemed to not be trying to harm Haretsa, but why was it there in the first place? Was she just seeing things or was this was somehow related to Lillith? The description of the little girl described her to be incredibly powerful, so if she was around she probably knew that the two mages were here. So for all Haretsa knew, this could be some kind of game that the sick minded girl was trying to play in order to confuse them.

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 7th August 2015, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th August 2015, 11:02 pm

The member 'DragonPantsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) NormalMonster
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 9th August 2015, 2:40 am

God help them if there was a cemetery somewhere in this village, though Mao would have to kill any emotion before waltzing right into that can of worms because…well she really didn’t want something bursting out of the ground grabbing her ankle. ’Mostly…I don’t want a diseased hand sticking to me if I pull away too fast…’ It just sounded gross, and she shivered in displeasure before following Haretsa into the spooky village.

Part of Mao was tempted to just knock the gate down because it’d be easy and they’d have a quick escape if necessary, but it’d be far too loud. Giving their position away so early would be stupid she surmised, opting to hop over the wall.

And then two seconds later she heard a loud, resounding “CRASH” as the thing on its final, rusty hinge gave way regardless of her whims and wishes. ’Maybe I jiggled the wall too much?’

However something or perhaps someone was already aware of the intruders. Phantom wielders – or ghosts – waved swords in front of them. When she turned around and came face-to-blade with the weapon Mao froze in her crouched position. Yet it refused to move, perhaps offering her the first move so with great caution and slow movements she maneuvered a hand behind to slip into its corresponding gauntlet clipped to her hip. That comforting feel allowed her to charge forward, ready to parry the thing…and instead found it floating inside her midsection. Time stopped for the woman, lungs ceasing movement as she waited…and waited…and waited…and realized she didn’t feel anything. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. It just floated there, partially inside the confused mage and then eventually traveled completely through the woman as she walked a few extra steps.

’I think…I think…mine’s defective…’ Hell the sword wasn’t even moving like the one that currently tormented her fellow Sabertoothian. It remained rooted to the air space, not so much as following as the girl moved another few steps away. Maybe later she’d hypothesize it might be tied to her magic, the positive energy of the crystals somehow disarming the illusion or causing it to glitch in a strange way, but for now the girl felt like she’d merely been made a fool and that perhaps the real target was Haretsa. Not to say that it couldn’t have been regardless, but the fact that they saw fit to force the other woman to stare in the face of potential death/harm caused Mao to wonder over it a bit. Turning back to the other Mao frowned as she peered around, ”I…can’t see the one facing you. I can see one, but it’s behind us.” She failed to mention it currently faced the decrepit and partially fallen gate as if to mug the old structure.

[462]
    [8]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 9th August 2015, 2:48 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    331/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Mao’s response only proceeded to confuse the Dragon Slayer even more. She was apparently seeing a blade just as Haretsa was, but not the same blade. The hovering blade that Mao was currently seeing was behind the two mages while Haretsa was seeing one in front of them. Turning to face the same direction Mao was, Haretsa only saw the one blade floating where the bunny mage said she saw one. Either the blade finally decided to stop appearing in every single direction Haretsa was looking or they were both seeing completely different things at once.

The blade suddenly charged forward, ignoring Mao completely and heading straight for Haretsa at an alarming rate. She attempted to dodge as fast as she could, but the blade managed to dig a bit into her skin and leave a minor gash in her right shoulder. However, the moment the blade had touched her skin, Haretsa’s shoulder gave off a small, firey explosion that sent the blade spiraling skyward. ”Love that little ability of this magic…” Haretsa mumbled quietly with a bit of a smark, turning her eyes to gaze at the gash on her shoulder. She noticed something felt rather… off. She could visibly see the blood running down her arm, yet it didn’t feel like she was bleeding as much as she could see. Haretsa brought her left arm to touch the gash for a few seconds before pulling the hand away. There wasn’t a drop of blood on her hand at all, so what exactly was happening? Was the blade some kind of illusion or was the illusion that she had no blood on her hand? Turning herself so that she was now back to back with her partner, Haretsa stared at the blade as it seemed to be flickering in and out of existence now. ”Uh, can you tell me if my right shoulder is bleeding or not? I’m having an oddly hard time figuring out if it is or not…”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 10th August 2015, 3:49 am

Everything was far stranger when you weren’t in on it. Even the image of the sword from before decided to vanish from Mao, instinctively turning her head when Haretsa decided to take a gander. ’Where-‘ The thought failed to reach completion when she turned back to her partner and found her ducking to the side. In a few seconds time the realization hit, eyes sliding back to where the blade had been mere moments ago for her, yet it’d vanished from sight entirely. She returned her gaze only to find the woman’s back close to her’s, only enough distance between them for the overly large extra limb of her’s.

”Blood?” her eyebrows furrowed as some concern trickled in beneath the sense of caution, ”No….you didn’t bleed at all.” In such close proximity the smell would be impossible to ignore, and if she had to ask then it must’ve been a decent and visible wound. The attack also acted real enough that it’d enacted some sort of defensive maneuver from the woman, the fiery explosion hard to ignore in such a dim and glum setting. It reminded the woman of a rather upsetting fact to realize in such dangerous settings: she couldn’t fully support her partner.

Their magic’s clashed in a strange way, one some may not predict. As a mage who gleamed her spells by seeking meaning in the crystals the spell’s form mattered…including the crystal’s structure and color. Fire could alter both as diamonds returned to their coal counterparts under heat’s influence. Changing a spell’s gemstone to another hue of its kind would render the spell unusable as it altered both meaning and purpose - and sadly not merely change it into another spell. Sure it may be useful as a projectile if she kept it to the spherical form, but the woman could just pick up the nearest rock and probably achieve the same result.

’I’ll have to tread especially carefully here,’ Mao surmised.

If her partner became the focus of these hallucinations and the girl’s darker whims then the crystal user would not only have to avoid her potentially volatile and destructive ways, but try to protect her in the same process. It would be an interesting challenge on top of facing a powerful child.

[378]
    [10]

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th August 2015, 3:49 am

The member 'Mao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) StrongMonster The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) NormalMonster
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 11th August 2015, 7:17 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    477/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa let out a rather heavy sigh of relief when Mao told her that she wasn’t bleeding. The sword was just an illusion after all, yet there was still a problem. While it did end up just being an illusion after all, the attack felt real enough to the point where it managed to trigger Haretsa’s defensive mechanism that she called her Blazing Scales. So while the sword may have been an illusion, this proved Haretsa wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a real blade coming at her face as opposed to an illusory one. ”Well, that could be a big problem later on… I guess I’ll just have to try and avoid getting hit by everything, because that’s not hard to do or anything…” she thought to herself, looking up into the sky as she heard a rather odd noise that seemed to be cutting through the air above the two mages.

The Slayer’s eyes caught a glimmer of moonlight reflecting off of what appeared to be metal, a LOT of metal, seemed to begin raining down from the sky towards the two mages. ”OH SHIT, RUN!” Haretsa shouted, booking it towards one of the houses to avoid the onslaught of spears that began to impale the ground behind her as she ran. She knew she was having problems determining what was an illusion and what wasn’t, so testing out whether the spears were real or not by standing still was definitely not desirable on the off chance that they were real. As she ran, she realized that the blade from earlier had come back, floating tauntingly in her path. ”Lovely, we’re back to playing THIS crap again?!” Haretsa grumbled, knocking the sword out of her way with her left hand every time it slashed at her as it appeared in front of her. She kept running from the spears as fast as she could. This was probably the childs idea of a game, but Haretsa sure wasn’t having fun with it.

Leaping headfirst into one of the abandoned houses to avoid the last of the spears that followed her from the sky, Haretsa tucked herself into a roll; tumbling into the house until she slammed her back into the wall. ”Ow… Kinda surprised that impact didn’t break the wall down..” Haretsa groaned, looking down at the cut on her left hand from knocking the sword away. It didn’t end up activating her little Blazing Scales ability, so she assumed that it was still just an illusion. Touching the wound with her right hand, Haretsa pulled it away to notice that there was blood now on her hand unlike the last time. She sniffed the air rather quickly, now being able to smell blood as well as see it this time. ”Wait, so that one was real? Then why didn’t the explosion go off…”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 13th August 2015, 7:32 pm

The noise accompanied by the command set Mao’s body in motion. One quick glance and the glinting metal rocketing towards them was all the incentive she required to start ducking and weaving snake-like towards a house. Along the way the girl’s tail grabbed one of the dodged spears and she waved it about in an attempt to deflect some, but wasting no time looking back she could still feel a few stings here and there as some narrowly missed or hit. Mao wasn’t going to split hairs on semantics right now as she threw her small body into the old, wooden door and fell through the entrance.

And like that everything fell silent.

All those long ears could pick up were the girl’s very huffing and puffing as adrenaline sung in her veins, pulse refusing to quiet for a few minutes as she simply lay there. ’Spears? Where did they come from?’ she questioned, yet couldn’t find the desire to lift her head up yet as nothing really clicked on her radar after that. This child, Lilith, was definitely messing with them, and the extent of her abilities concerned Mao. Each little nick and scratch the mage took note of was very much real, yet left her wondering if maybe…maybe it was still an illusion, but one she believed? ’Or she can play with us, leaving some things mere illusions…and others real. A dangerous guessing game is before us. If…IF I can bypass some of the illusions that might help a little…but…’ Mao didn’t want to fall on that as an absolute truth without further tests.

Rolling onto her back, Mao’s curiosity perked and she frowned slightly. Eyes once trained on the ceiling roved downward towards the door and noted the thing was back right where it’d been before a certain someone came crashing through it. Yet as they continued to travel around her immediate vicinity another concerning fact cropped up: they’d been separated. Forcing herself to her feet, Mao tried the door, first lightly trying to twist the nob and devolved into outright trying to knock the thing back down with little-to-no result. It jiggled and budged slightly, but the structure adamantly refused to give with the same ease it’d permitted her entry.

’Damn it…if you can’t get someone with illusions then traps I suppose…’ Another little game for them to play, whether they liked it or not. ’Very well…no time to waste then,’ she decided, donning the other gauntlet with a secured tug and then started running down the hallway. In order to escape she’d have to find a window or possibly a room first.

[437]
    [12]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 17th August 2015, 10:32 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    13/40

WORDS.
    416/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Things just seemed to get progressively weirder and weirder the more time they spent in this crazy ass village. Haretsa thought she had the whole illusionary sword thing figured out, but now she was right back to square one with the whole thing. On top of all that, the two Sabertooth mages were now separated with a powerful enemy targeting them. It wasn’t so much a problem of being able to find Mao, considering she seemed to be the only other thing in the whole village that actually gave off a heat signature. No, the problem was that now the two couldn’t aid each other if Lillith ended up showing herself to take them out. Haretsa knew her own strength and she knew she couldn’t take Lillith on by herself.

However, the current problem was dealing with this illusionary sword and whether or not it was actually an illusion. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, the young Slayer licked the wound and could taste the blood that was dripping from it. ”Alright… so this one’s real then… I still don’t get why the explosion went off though…” Haretsa mumbled to herself, having to quickly roll out of the way as the sword flew towards her and straight into the wall. As she was about to run for the exit, Haretsa noticed that there was now a door blocking her exit. There wasn’t a door there when she had jumped into the house prior, so why on earth was there one now?

Regardless, Haretsa needed to regroup with Mao as soon as possible. The young girl quickly darted for the door, ducking underneath the slash of the sword that was once again directly in front of her as she slid her legs directly into the hunk of wood that was blocking her exit. Despite her abnormal strength compared to other mages, the door refused to budge even an inch. ”Alright, there’s no way this door is real. Its fake, so I should be able to just walk right through it!” Haretsa thought, hopping to her feet and running straight into the door. ”Freaking bullshit, you were not there before I KNOW you’re an illusion!!” she shouted angrily at the door, punching and kicking it as hard as she could; yet it still blocked her way. This was clearly a waste of time, so Haretsa set about looking for another potential exit in the house; all the while dodging the damn persistent blade that kept following her.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 22nd August 2015, 9:57 pm

This place stretched onto infinity, or so she might’ve imagined had it not been for the solid wall up ahead that split up into two paths. However she’d been running about for ten minutes by now, give or take a few for exaggeration’s sake. It felt like too long, especially for being separated from her partner while some dastardly little child continued to play with them like dolls. Whether the power of the crystals protected the girl from her dark influence or merely helped repel the lower end of tricks, Mao continued to worry about the cream-haired woman running about somewhere.

’What if the issue with the swords becomes worse? What if they’re not all fake? What if they completely blow through that odd defense?’ So many what ifs and Mao somewhat cursed her lack of knowledge about her guild mates. Knowing on the surface what kind of magic someone used meant little if you didn’t understand some of their finer tricks, yet at the same time she felt bad for worrying too much if only for making out her team mate to be weak. Similar weaknesses aside the otherwise brash girl certainly wasn’t weak – and definitely not physically so since she’d proven before she could toss Mao up into the air as she pleased.

No, it was Mao’s weakness that got in the way in this instance. For reasons she couldn’t describe nor understand, the girl simply didn’t mesh with her guild mates a lot. The noise could be heard from the room she occupied in the actual guild hall – though it seemed only some actually lived there, many owning houses or some form of living quarters in the general vicinity – and she enjoyed the slight hum she could hear even from the plethora of pillows and blankets she kept as a bed in her closet. Joining the ruckus however never crossed the otherwise solitary girl’s mind. Welcoming that one fellow – what was his name again…started with an A…Ardere! – had been the first instance she didn’t actively hide behind someone.

A sigh escaped her lips, ”I’m still not very good at actually supporting anyone yet…I’m better at making excuses not too…” It was a troubling thought, one of her largest excuses being just how many fire mages existed in Sabertooth. It didn’t mesh well with her magic, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t try to get creative or had to avoid everyone as she often did. ’An instinct I will have to work to correct,’ she decided, the hesitation in her heart still there, but a renewed vigor and desire to find her partner. There just lay one more issue right now.

Left or right?

[451]
    [14]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 26th August 2015, 7:21 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    15/40

WORDS.
    381/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"7

- Haretsa

After the sword finally disappeared once more, Haretsa was able to set about looking for a proper way to escape the creepy house she found herself locked inside. The whole place just seemed to get stranger and stranger the more the young Slayer looked around. First the locked door showing up that wasn’t there when she first jumped into the place, now the windows were starting to disappear one by one as she approached them. Not only that, but the house now seemed like it was getting bigger and bigger the more Haretsa walked around the place. ”This is getting to be really, REALLY, annoying... I should have just done this in the first place.” Haretsa grumbled to herself as her body began to seep into the shadows of the house. Knowing that this Lillith child was probably watching both of them somehow, Haretsa really didn’t want to reveal all of her secrets at once, but she had no choice other than to use her shadow abilities to get out of this place.

Once inside the Void, Haretsa shook her head rapidly as she felt a sense of clarity come over her. Glancing over her body, she noticed no wounds whatsoever and when she looked back up at her view of the real world, the house was slowly going back to normal. ”Looks like her stupid mind games don’t work on me while I’m a shadow! Good, I can get around a lot faster and that little witch won’t be able to stop me. Now I just need to find where Mao ended up…” Haretsa sighed relaxingly, slipping out of the house via the shadows as she made her way to the other spears that split off and went after Mao. Judging by their positions in the ground, Haretsa assumed Mao had jumped into a house just the same as she had. Slipping into the nearest house, Haretsa nosed around a bit with no sign of Mao whatsoever. If she could have gotten out through the door then it would have been opened, so that left only one other way the bunny girl could have went; down the incredibly long looking hallway. Desiring to reunite with her partner as soon as possible, Haretsa blasted down the hallway at an alarming speed.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 26th August 2015, 11:04 pm

Neither option called out to her, both filled with a vague sense of hopelessness at the way they stretched into forever. ’Is she seeking to wear me out if she can’t befuddle my mind and play with my emotions?’ The realization irked her a slight bit, but the primary worry and goal remained at the forefront of Mao’s mind as she peered down both corridors again. ’They no longer even sport doors, let alone the windows they had mere moments ago. Would I even be going somewhere if I tried running down one?’ If this were an illusion then Mao wouldn’t be surprised to find herself running around in one spot the entire time or going in circles.

”I guess there’s no helping it then,” she mumbled, a snowy white glow overlaying her body, ”I’ll just have to go forward via force.” The sheer notion sent a small thrill through her body even as a diamond coating covered her major limbs, a few spikes even donning her head around her ears, and the three tips of her tail felt more like claws. Both gauntlets now sported the hard casing, fingers twitching as fists formed. Around the woman the very air calmed as the light seemed to push back the darker influences of the atmosphere, the flush of feelings flowing through Mao as she released a breath.

Eyes once closed shot open as pupils retracted a little, sharpening in a feline manner as an unbidden call ripped from her mouth while fist upon fist struck at the obstacle. Time already wrought plenty of damage upon the building over the years, so putting the final nail in the structure’s coffin proved easy as wood splintered and dust rushed in a hurried escape. Freedom lay beyond a slight veil of haze, but Mao stepped back outside all the same, tail waving to help dispel some of the cloud, ”That proved a better solution than I’d normally imagine.” She likely wouldn’t have thought of it months ago, unable to help feeling a little proud despite the more brutish method. ”Now to find Haretsa…” With the blanket of magic energy fogging up her senses it was hard to pick up on the fact that they’d been in the same building finally.

[376]
    [16]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 28th August 2015, 9:59 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    17/40

WORDS.
    349/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"7

- Haretsa

”Just how freaking long is this accursed hallway!?!” Haretsa shouted, her voice echoing throughout the Void as she continued down the seemingly endless hallway. She was going at the same speed she always traveled through the shadows at, which was incredibly fast, so was this hallway just that freaking long? Surely it had to be. Haretsa already discovered that Lillith’s illusions didn’t work so long as she remained in the shadows, so the hallway had to be this absurdly long. It was either that or Lillith somehow found a way to effect Haretsa’s mind whilst she was in the Void, but she highly doubted that was the case.

She continued rocketing down the hallway when her eye caught something up ahead in the distance within the real world. There was a rather odd cloud of dust ahead with very faint hints of moonlight poking through it. It seemed as though someone, or something, just made themselves a door to the outside. A dozen or so different scenarios began to race through the young Slayer’s mind as she approached the cloud. Was Mao fighting one of Lillith’s other illusions? Did Lillith find the bunny girl before Haretsa did? Was Mao in danger? These and more ran through her head as Haretsa managed to catch a glimpse of a figure standing just on the other side of the dust cloud. With concern for her partner, Haretsa rushed into the dust cloud and emerged from the shadows; lunging point blank at the figure and tumbling several feet with them out into the fresh air.

Landing on her back, Haretsa was about ready to punch the figure on top of her until she realized just who it was. ”M-Mao?!” she exclaimed, looking back at the cloud of dust confused to see no one else there. She looked back at the bunny lady with a embarrassed blush engulfing the Fire Slayer’s face. ”Oh, I thought… er… well… I thought you were fighting Lillith or something… I uh… I need to learn not to jump the gun so much…. S-sorry about that! Are you alright?

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th August 2015, 9:59 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) NormalMonster
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 30th August 2015, 12:22 am

Just when Mao believed she’d gained a reprieve no such luck as something jumped up from behind and all but tackled the poor woman. Perhaps Lilith was finally making some sort of move since her illusions lacked a certain luster for Mao so a minion had been let loose to keep her preoccupied while she continued to mentally torture her partner! Unlucky for whatever beast dared attack her, the girl was pretty decent with grappling, a likely mix of whatever heritage she couldn’t remember and the primary style of her crystal magic.

Even as the attack forced a grunt out of Mao, her tail already started winding around the woman, wrapping over the thing’s back so the three tips eventually came to rest on its stomach – she assumed stomach, but who could say what was attacking her. Before they even landed the woman had twisted her body, the extra and overly large limb allowing her to rip the thing off and force it to the ground instead of herself. Atop the thing, a thickly diamond encrusted fist raised before the minor adrenaline rush halted long enough to take in the figure.

”Oh,” she lamely got out, all traces of seriousness vanishing as her face returned to a calm state, ”There you are Haretsa…” The fire mage managed to stumble out an explanation, and as she did so Mao got up before offering a hand to help hoist the other woman to her feet. It amused her a little, sure she must’ve had a slight glow going on even in the dust, but then again it only reminded her of how little they knew one another given…well the fact Mao wasn’t sure where she’d come from.

Regardless she waved it off, ”It was no problem, I apologize if I roughed you up a little in turn….I'd grown tired of being in that house so I figured I'd take the easier way out and forgot that extreme levels of dust might be an issue." Pale green eyes roamed over her partner, looking for any obvious signs that she'd been attacked during their brief split. They were both a tiny bit dirty and dusty from the romp on the ground and in that cloud, but other than that she appeared fine. "You are fine I hope? Did any of the spears get you?"

[391]
    [18/40]
    [4/10 Rolls]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 3rd September 2015, 6:52 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    19/40
    5/10 Rolls.

WORDS.
    530/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

”Uh, no, I don’t think any of the spears got me at all. One of the freaking half imaginary swords did, but other than that I’m fine… I think.” Haretsa explained after being helped up by her partner. The young Slayer gave herself a quick lookover. She didn’t see anything wrong with her other than a bit of dirt from her brief scuffle with Mao. The blood that was on her hands from the sword attack earlier was gone, so that set her mind at ease that these bloody things were nothing but a mere illusion.

However, while the sword may have been just an illusion, it sure was one that Lillith enjoyed employing against the Fire Dragon Slayer. There was yet another blade dangling in the air behind Mao; swaying back and forth in a sort of mocking manner as Haretsa let out a sigh. ”Ya know, this whole illusionary sword thing is starting to get really annoying. I know it's a freaking illusion, stupid! Why don’t you try playing a different game, one that’s a little less, I don’t know, predictable!!” Haretsa shouted, assuming that Lillith could actually hear them from wherever she was. Not long after her challenge, Haretsa's ears twitched as she heard an all too familiar sound coming from the skies above the two mages. "Not exactly different, but at least we know these are actually real!" Haretsa exclaimed, quickly wrapping her arms around Mao as the sound got closer and closer. "Just trust me for a moment!" she shouted, quickly dragging the two of them down into the shadows as the spears rained down on their former location.

Now in the darkness that Haretsa's mentor called the Void, the cream haired mage floated there in the shadows with her partner in her arms. Mao would probably find the Void rather strange as the two floated almost as if they were in a body of water. At least, that's how Haretsa felt when she had first entered this place back on Shadow Island. "Ta-da! Safe and sound away from the pointy sticks of pain and Lilliths illusions don't bug me down here!" Haretsa exclaimed enthusiastically, pointing up to her view of the real world where the spears were harmlessly impaling the ground. It took her a moment, but Haretsa then realized that Mao probably couldn't see anything in this place... unless she was a shadow Slayer too and Haretsa just didn't know it. "Oh right, its uh... probably pitch black in here for you... I've been doing this so often now I forget its not exactly normal for a lot of people... heh..." she chuckled before bringing Mao back up into the real world.

Emerging a few feet away from the large pile of spears in the earth, Haretsa let go of Mao and tilted her head as she stared at the floating blade that was still there. The blade then flew straight for Haretsa's head, to which she quickly ducked as it blasted past her. "They may be illusions, but she sure knows how to make them hurt like real... Anyway, I guess we better get back to looking for the little troublemaker."

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 3rd September 2015, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd September 2015, 6:52 am

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) StrongMonster
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 3rd September 2015, 9:57 pm

’Hmm…you’d think it’d lose its effect after a while, especially once the target figures out it’s nothing more than an illusion.’ Then again perhaps it’d only been recently broken and the child didn’t yet realize it lost its effect? How closely was she actually watching them? Or maybe she wanted to try and recreate the unnerving feeling that initially came with the dancing and wield-less weapon?

It would seem their target took some insult from the goading, or perhaps wanted to give Haretsa “what she wanted” so to speak as yet another volley of spears came from absolutely nowhere. Did she use some sort of spatial magic to summon them or were the things crafted from her non-descript and creepy magic? These were the thoughts circling Mao’s mind as the other mage yanked the two down into safety in a most wondrous world.

Aside for the pressure around her middle as the fiery mage hugged her, Mao felt pretty weightless, not unlike floating in water. Except hopefully better in regards to her clothes and tail without making them weigh twice as much once they left. The only things she could see in this world were her glittering limbs, the diamonds perhaps glowing stronger in contrast or in opposition to their surroundings, the woman couldn’t really say which to be the case. ’I’ve never looked at it so closely and vividly before…they’re…a little beautiful really.’ She’d never particularly given her magic a second thought, considering it nothing more than another part of herself. It was just there, expected to work as the woman knew it should not unlike one’s general functions.

Peering around and seeing little else though, being in this other place forced the girl to reconsider some of the wonders of magic as they remained safe from the second torrent of sharp and pointy sticks. Vaguely she listened to the woman, letting the words intermingle with her other ponderings as she considered multiple things at once. ”I suppose,” she spoke absentmindedly, ”if they cannot work here then perhaps she cannot pierce the veil of your magic? In a sense…or…is this some sort of other realm? Perhaps then Lilith can’t affect any other realm or plane of existence but the one she inhabits….” So would that mean the spears were crafted rather than summoned? Surely someone with some sort of spatial type magic could find a way otherwise to affect them here…but then again, the girl may not have had the time to figure out how yet.

”Indeed,” she agreed, checking her body and relieved to find that the world definitely didn’t exude similar properties to water, ”I don’t suppose there’s a way to find other magical signatures from that place? It would be more convenient to do so from there than up here…” She also wasn’t entirely sure whether to shed her layer of armor or not, the diamonds somewhat weighing her down yet they offered protection.

[488]
    [20]
    [7/10 Rolls]

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd September 2015, 9:57 pm

The member 'Mao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) NormalMonster The Dragon's Nightmares With A Rabbit. (Nightmare Lilith w/ Mao) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:58 pm