Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil]

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil] Empty King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil]

Post by King Gil 21st July 2015, 5:31 pm

Job Description :

I'm the one that you wanted
    I'm your
    King
    - @Lekuna, @Alex -

- 343 Words -

- Rightful King -

An invitation

He had taken the time out of his day to write an invitation, to a certain time mage and a certain new member, to accompany him on a job. Only Gil Vessalius would do something so....vain. At the very least the invitations themselves were written out on expensive parchment, and the elegant cursive scrawl was surprising but fitting for a man like Gil. The invitation, hardly an invitation from his words, was more like a written demand only giving a few details. It stated the meeting point was Hunter Village, and that the three of them would be doing a job together. No information as to what they'd be doing, but plenty of information as to how Gil did not need help but instead was gracious enough to have them accompany him. It was all so arrogant that it might have been mistaken as a joke. However, at the very bottom was a signature befitting a King, that took up a third of the overall paper, and his name written with such vanity that it could have only been written by his own hand. This was certainly, by no means, a joke.

~*~

Sun blaring down on the safari like land the surrounded the Huner's village, Gil stood beneath one of the few tree's the decorated the otherwise almost barren landscape. Eyes closed, back arched against the tree, and arms crossed over his chest, he almost appeared as if he was dozing. Despite appearances the man was simply listening for his guild members, there was no way that they wouldn't show up. Especially, after he had taken such care to send them invitations to go somewhere and do something with someone such as himself. "How dare they make me wait." He huffed, once again listening to his surroundings. The tall grasses swayed with the slightest breeze, the sound sending him back to his own rather strange adolescence. Before he could dive any farther into memory lane, Gil shook the thought off. He had a job to do, and should remain focused.

MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil] Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 1475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Maid of Time
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil] Empty Re: King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil]

Post by Lekuna 22nd July 2015, 2:21 am

So Many Branches
    each different but all the same
    One day they will become one

What a thing to do. He didn't even write the time... I'll just assume he meant now she thought with a sigh, wondering how inconvenient letters must be to write. Sure, they looked pretty. The parchment and beautifully crafted handwriting was all very grand and respectable, but it seemed so inconvenient. Where she came from, messages were transmitted vocally. Was the personality lost? A little. Was it easier and more practical? Infinitely. Shaking her head, she concentrated on the desert village. Another perfect opportunity to practice her "fast traveling". This time it would be a place that was quite out of the way, so it was probably going to hurt.

Lekuna clicked her pocket watch open and checked the time. Noon, the sun would be in its prime. Fantastic, nice and hot. It also might be a good opportunity to see how life is like in a desert village. How exciting the happy thought crossed her mind before she disappeared from her room and appeared at the entrance to the settlement. Yup. She was right. Upon arrival, her head felt as if it was split open like a mishandled melon and her hand immediately shot up to hold her head. At least I got here... It was a small consolation, but a consolation nonetheless. Time had passed since their last job, time in which she discovered King's real name. However, she'd keep calling him King, since he acted like one and it was more fitting than "Gil".

Speaking of him, there he was, waiting for her and another. A member of the guild she had encountered a couple times before. He was quite new and smelled like corpses. Quite fitting of a guild like Tartarus to house someone like that, but she didn't judge, or at least she tried not to. Slowly, she stumbled her way towards King and opened her eyes just enough to see his magnificent visage. "Ugh... I suggest putting a time on your invitations so you aren't kept waiting" she told him. In reality, she loathed keeping people waiting, though you can't be held accountable if you aren't given a time to be at a meeting point, so she didn't quite care if he had been waiting longer than he wanted.

@Tags
    ###
    notes

MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

D-Rank: 6
    C-Rank: 2
    B-Rank: 2

Total Experience: 1237.5/7500

Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 23rd July 2015, 9:53 am

Travel had always been a predicament for Alexander. Unlike most, he had no real ways of transit, outside of the natural ways supporting his body. Weary, forced steps, a body attempting to resist every command it's master gave. Exhaustion crippling his senses under the desert sun. Truly, ever part of his body seemed to resist his motives now. A waste of time and effort, with little pay off or result. Yet he still trudged on, fighting back at every logical thought in his head. His reason? Not one of sound, reasonable thought, which was normally expected of him, but instead a chance at something. At feeling. Lost for the word, he felt something inside him. A cinder in a collapsed hulk of firewood, eager to relight the flame that it once preserved. Words, or at least none in his vocabulary, seemed to describe it accurately. Upon reading the letter, seeing the arrogant command designed to mislead any who would question the authors undeniable strength, he felt something he thought lost to him. So now he trekked forward to it, unwilling to let any weakness of flesh deny him.

Despite all appearances and beliefs senses would give, anyone watching the slow figure would sense a certain homeliness in his efforts. Combining together perfectly, very unnatural elements seemed to blend together to create the imagine of someone practiced. The dark, black clothes attracting the suns focus gaze. The small flashes of almost white flesh. The horrid smell of rancid death, made only more prominent by the sweltering heat. All these aspects seemed to peg the figure as out of place, something residing beyond it's comfort zone. The way it held itself though, showed otherwise. For the desert was his home. From a time long lost to the world, his kingdom once shone upon the sands, a gem rested in the dunes. The sands were his ally, and no matter how he changed, he would never discard the sense of home they provided.

Finally approaching the pair, way beyond any idea of simple late, the figure lifted it's hood, revealing another practiced facade. Like a small, curved blemish on an otherwise blank canvas, the apologetic smile seemed unnatural. More muscle memory than effort, it simply reflex to him. A soft bow, kneeling before the pair in a gesture of servitude. "Forgive me, truly. I was left without warning of our arranged time, as well as a method of transportation here. I made haste, but this is no excuse for my wrong. I ask your forgiveness, and the chance to redeem myself in your services." An upward gaze, looking for approval without breaking stance. He knew this dance well. He never forgot his days as an object, as tool to his masters. While it may be an insignificant amount compared to his total life now, the days of slavery never lost their impact. He knew how to play upon Kings, to show a desire to please and appeal to their ideas of domination. Gil was that type. Sweat marred his face, and his breath was ragged. There was no time to rest though. Rest was for the dead.

WC; 524

King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil] R9bdomr
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 28th July 2015, 1:14 pm

I'm the one that you wanted
    I'm your
    King
    - @Lekuna, @Alex -

- 314 Words -

- Rightful King -

At the arrival of Lekuna the man could only smirk until she spoke. He was silent for a moment as he mulled over her words, perhaps even taking them into consideration. "You should know what time I am to arrive somewhere. If not then simply show up as early as possible." Clearly, he did not take her words into any sort of consideration. His logic was irrational bordering crazy but the request, rather order, was earnest enough. At the very least he didn't seem to be in a bad mood, Lekuna was one of the few people within the guild that was within the King's good graces. "It was just a trivial mistake. You are forgiven." It wasn't as if she apologized but surely she would have if given enough time. He sent the time mage an almost charming smile after his completely sincere and very forgiving words.

It wasn't until Alexander showed up that his close to pleasant expression dropped into a scowl. The scowl remained firm upon his visage, it seemed far more natural than any smile he could put on. Arms crossed, chin raised so far up that Gil had to peer at the white haired guild member through squinted eyes, Gil was the perfect haughty image. Unlike Lekuna this particular guild member had not won Gil's good graces and thus was not as easily excused as Lekuna. However, it seemed that there was still hope for Alexander. "Hmph I expected as such from you." He seemed pleased enough by Alexander's current words and actions, "I shall give you another chance to redeem yourself. Try not waste anymore of my time. I can only be so kind and giving for so long." A blatant threat and perhaps worst of all was how he believed in his so called kindness.

"Now that we've wasted enough time, let's continue on to the village."

MADE BY VEL OF GS

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 1475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Maid of Time
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lekuna 5th August 2015, 2:32 am

So Many Branches
    each different but all the same
    One day they will become one

Although there was literally no way she could have gotten to the location faster, the young mage simply shrugged. She wasn't going to try to argue with him, a man who would likely marry himself if possible. Alex, a man that he had countered a few times before was here as well. A pleasant surprise. "Nice to see you Alex, but you're looking grim" she remarked, surprised at his submissiveness. Sounds like he's done this a million times. she thought, wiping the sweat off her forehead with the top of her hand. It was hot, which was to be expected, as the village sat in the middle of a sweltering desert that enjoyed eating up the newcomers with sand scorching heat. Lekuna could almost swear that she saw crystals of glass scattered around the sandy ground.

Her headache was lingering from the literal time travel though that was the least of her worries. Primarily, she was concerned with Alex. He always seemed to be in an unusually poor state, as if he was about to tear at whatever seams keep the nearly broken man together. Aside from the casual inquiry, she wouldn't dig too far. The mage would attempt to assist her cohort after their job, which was most likely something to do with hunting, given their location. Seemingly; King did not want to waste any time. Fine with her, she didn't enjoy wasting the precious commodity either. The mage led the way, into the village wherein they were greeted by the village elder, standing tall and proud. He was quite old by the looks of it, but very powerful as well. A true leader of the Hunter Village. Lekuna wouldn't be doing any talking, as conversing with strangers made her a bit uncomfortable. Besides, King was a much better emissary... right?

@Tags
    ###
    notes

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jobs Completed

D-Rank: 6
    C-Rank: 2
    B-Rank: 2

Total Experience: 1237.5/7500

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Legions
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 21st September 2015, 5:57 pm

Izayoi had arrived a day before for another job and had not left the village yet. She had woke up early and went off to meet the Village leader, not knowing that she would run into some of her guild mates. She was just finishing with her talk and was exiting the building when she spotted Alexander, Gil and one other person she didn't know. She walked over to them, not showing any emotion as always. She stopped right in front of them, "What are you two doing here." She asked Alexander and Gil. She looked around at the bit of commotion that was going on around the village. She motioned for them to follow her, "I'm sure you have to talk with the leader of the village, hes kinda like that. Follow me please." Izayoi headed back into the building and knocked on the door.

"Come in.." A cranky old voice replied, Izayoi opened the door and walked into the room. "Oh Miss Burakkurōzu, i thought you were leaving?"

"I was but i came across my guild mates as i was leaving." Izayoi motioned to any of them who had followed.

"Ah yes, a Gil, Alexander and one other right? Yes they are here for a job i posted. Would you like to join them?" The old man asked, Izayoi nodded at him. "Very well, now im sure you guys want the job details. Izayoi found a comfy spot and plopped down letting the old man explain what was going on with the job. She kept her eyes on Alexander, she would look away when he looked at her though. Izayoi didn't know what the feelings were about, but they made her happy to be honest. She would remain silent until someone engaged her, which happened when the elder start talking to her.

"You are joining them right?" The old man tossed a small rock at her. "Cause you not saying anything." Izayoi nodded at the man. "girl... you need to be more womanly or youll never get yourself a man.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil] Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD
    Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 21st September 2015, 11:06 pm

Wiping sweat from his brow, Alexander forced his body forward. An awkward shuffle, his body's exhaustion trying to fight him at every step. He wavered, forcing an unnatural stiffness in his body to keep straight, and mask at least some of the battle. He needed to lose some face; after all, to truly slide into the role required he needed to be looked down on slightly. But not too much, else he would be completely abandoned. To keep Gil's graces, Alexander must be useful, but not a threat. An annoyance with use. His role was crafted and planned long ago, now it was simply to become it.

However, another player entered the scene. Unexpected, off the script. Izayoi was different than Gil. To her, Alexander had to maintain face, not lose it. He felt trapped, weighing options and opinions. He straighten more, seemingly natural now, pushing all signs of strain beneath his neutral mask. He bowed slightly to the guild mate, following behind her eagerly. He felt a presence fade as he did, notice Lekuna's odd departure? Did she feel irrelevant with Izayoi around now, or was it simply a chance to escape Gil's attention? Entering the room, Alexander stood near the door, resting slightly on the frame.

His attention broke, the act of rest overpowering him entirely. He heaved slightly, shaking and quivering as he let his facade drop, thinking he was unwatched. His sweat pooled, and he struggled for breath. His suffering was obvious now. He didn't notice Izayoi's attention, eyes closed as he rested. He knew Gil wouldn't even think to look at him, so he felt safe to relax. He waited for Gil's voice, ready to resume his act as soon as Gil was active again.

King of Beasts [Lekuna/Alex/Gil] R9bdomr
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 23rd September 2015, 1:33 pm

He lead the two mages all the way to a place that was a poor excuse for a village. The houses were more like tents than anything, the roads were that of dirt rather than cobblestone, and the people seemed to be more on the tribal side rather than the civilized. All in all, it was a place that disgusted Gil for more than one reason. It wasn't just because Gil deemed himself a high class citizen, deserving to be only in the presence of the most elite characters, but the clan of hunters reminded him of a time that had long since passed for him. Not just the hunters but even the surrounding wilderness, it all sent him back to his days as a young adolescent. A tall but lanky young man who had yet to grow into his body, with a wild mane of blonde hair, that spent all day in the sun in the wilderness. There wasn't an ounce of class to the blonde haired youth, his audacity wasn't nearly as bad, and his pride was still but a kindling fire. It was a terrible, terrible time in Gil's life.

"Let's get this over with. The faster we're out of here the better."

Just as they had entered the village an all too familiar face had appeared, one that made Gil's contort into that of resent. He held very little fondness for the white haired woman, and he made no move to hide his discomfort and that appearance of yet another guildmate. However, much to his dismay it seemed that Lekuna had taken this opportunity to abandon him, for what he could not fathom, but she would be hearing about it form him later. Unfortunately, it would seem that she had already spoken with the chief which meant that she would be accompanying them on their job, she wasn't nearly as obedient as Alexander or Lekuna.

At the least Gil gave the elderly chief the courtesy of explaining their purpose and what it was they were supposed to do. Once the explanation was finished the crimson eyed mage gave a smirk, "Sounds simple enough." Animals, and especially lions happened to be something Gil knew how to handle. At long last Gil finally deemed both Izayoi and Alex worthy of his attention if even for a small moment with nothing but a passing glance accompanied by a word or two, "Let's get going then."

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:45 pm