Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka]

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] - Page 2 Empty Re: An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka]

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 12th July 2015, 5:31 pm

As Rekka had moved to where the man would fall, cutting the remains of his body into small bits, presumably to hide his identity. Daiki would feel as Rekka would pull her close, holding her in her arms for a moment, before speaking. The woman who held the blonde who was exhausted after having killed someone for the first time, only because their rage had boiled over. Rekka stated that the man had deserved everything she had done, and that she may have saved many women from his wrath. Only a possibility? Had Daiki actually been less wrathful, she probably would have gone for a less lethal approach, but for some reason, she couldn't do anything but go at the man full force...

Though she would continue on stating that she had no clue that she was a slayer like herself. But once Rekka had stated that she was a God Slayer just like herself, she would speak up. "I know..." She would say, as the woman continued to hold her close and would soon motion for her to follow as the sound of people running could be heard. Daiki would follow Rekka towards some sort of hidden door and would hear her speak once more after she had closed the door after entering after her.

Rekka would continue to speak, Daiki's eyes looking less comparable to a dead fish. She would look at Rekka as she spoke, hearing that her magic wasn't so pretty and could cause literal death, being able to create a mist that could melt flesh off of bones or poison and kill people by touch. "Did I just do that?" She would say, acknowledging what Rekka had said, but she didn't entirely comprehend that she had just killed someone. There was a small amount of panic in Daiki's eyes, and she would get more words out, but she continued to pant.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] - Page 2 8ZbrsUC
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] - Page 2 Empty Re: An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka]

Post by Rekka Hecate 13th July 2015, 8:03 pm

She could feel her shivering from realizing what she had just done she had taken a life for the first time. Rekka never felt the way she did because she despised the people she first killed so badly nothing made her feel more happy. She continued to hold her close as she ran her hand through the girls hair, she was going to need some attention early on once the feeling of her first kill sunk in she would explain her true plans for Daiki. The plans she had for her the two of them would pick off and kill politicians that would become trouble for their future plans if left alone.

"You killed him exactly as you remember but that rage of injustice allowed for him and knowing sending him to jail would be pointless was the reason. If we caught him and even roughed him up he would just bring some guards when he did the same things he would not change he is some of the worst taint that most be removed first before the plan to end humanity is set forth. I have a list of the top one hundred that must be removed from the land, these people will try and corrupt the system even further and we cant allow this senseless and unpunished violence they do to go unchecked."

She grabbed her hand in her own as she looked into her eyes that looked ready to cry, if she needed to cry Rekka would lend her shoulder. Recently Rekka did notice her magic seemed to be becoming stronger and it was becoming increasingly harder to control she would have to take precautions about that. Daiki was the last person she would kill to finally end humanity. Until that moment she would always care for her, this feeling in her chest she felt thinking about her in danger annoyed her it felt heavy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] - Page 2 Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 18th July 2015, 9:00 am

The blonde shook as the realization from what she had done sank in. She would feel that Rekka would run a hand through her hair before she would speak. Daiki listened to the woman, confirming that she had actually just killed a man. She couldn't believe that she just killed someone. Hell, even with her like this after Rita's 'death' and finding out that she had betrayed her, she wouldn't have gone this far. Though something in her head wouldn't let her stop as she had continued to go after the man, and even using a spell on him after a few moments of beating him. While these things were going through her mind, she wouldn't have noticed the blood that was on her due to using the spell on the man.

"You want to end humanity? I-I..." She would say, her voice shaking slightly as she spoke and heard that Rekka had a list of the top one hundred people that had to be removed, which she would presume would mean to be killed, and that those people would try and corrupt the system even more. Daiki really didn't know what to do, but she would see and feel Rekka grab one of her hands and would look into her eyes. She did have tears forming in her eyes, but she didn't know what to do. She killed someone! She never thought she would do such an act. And such she used a spell that had shot through the mans chest, the Rune Knights in the area had seen her magic and had probably seen the chopped up corpse of the man. She'd have to either lay low and hide or just outright not use her magic in public anymore. Though there were a few people who knew of her magic and she didn't know what would happen if they caught word of this. "Where do we go from here?" She would say, after stumbling over her words, as well as slightly panicking.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 18th July 2015, 8:05 pm

She was still trying to come to term with her killing that man she had lost a little of herself when she had done it but it opened her mind so clearly. Still she would have to deal with this situation to calm her down as she sighed, she would have to pay the investigator for the RK some money to make them keep certain details out of his report such as the magic that had been rumored to be used. She would pull away from the woman as she made her way toward the door and would walk out closing it behind her to keep Daiki hidden as she looked for the one leading the investigation. She spotted the man and smiled she had paid him off several times before and he was known to work with the underground a very dirty and filthy Rune Knight.

"Well, well if it isn't Bill how are you this fine day, I need to make a contribution to your retirement funds but it requires you to leave off what sort of magic was seen used. Simple task correct, you see a friend of mine needs it gone so I will give you twenty thousand jewels to forget it. I believe this is more than fair since the rest of the report can remain just leave off any details of magic used and witness names that saw that magic used."

The man would turn and smile toward Rekka offering his hand out to accept the deal, she would slide him a letter with the location where the could pick up the funds without being associated with the underground. She would return to the tunnel where Daiki was and smile pulling her close and hugging her.

"Do not worry the man is paid off that is investigating he wont mention the type of magic used or the names of people that saw that magic spell that went off. You should be perfectly fine as long as you don't use the magic in this direct area of the city. I am glad that I coul..."

Before her sentence finished she saw a man coming from behind Daiki with a sword aiming to stab her as she quickly shoved her out of the way taking the blade into her right shoulder before pulling her own sword and quickly removing the mans head before falling to one knee. She went to pull the sword out but it burned her hand to remove it, this sword something was very unique about it.

"I cant touch this sword it has odd markings on it and it burns me to touch it... mind taking it out of my body it really hurts."

The marks would likely be known by Daiki as it was another demon hunter group and this was known as a demon sealer weapon. Demons that touched such things would not be able to remove it, Rekka did not know but she was half demon herself and this was why she was not paralyzed as it was only half as effective.

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] - Page 2 Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 18th July 2015, 9:17 pm

The blonde watched as Rekka had left the room, and would come back after a moment, stating that she had said that the man was paid off, and that she should be fine as long as she didn't use magic in the direct area of the city. Though before she could say much more, she would be shoved and lose her footing from being shoved, but she would see that a man had stabbed Rekka in her shoulder soon before she had decapitated him. She would quickly get up and looked at the man before quickly looking at Rekka.

She would notice that Rekka had tried to pull out the sword though it had burned her hand when she tried. Rekka would speak, stating that it had odd markings and asking if she would take it out of her shoulder. She would blink a bit before nodding and grabbing the handle of the sword and pulling it out of Rekka's shoulder. After having pulled out the sword, she would take a closer look at the markings on it. "I'm not entirely sure as to what these symbols mean, but I feel like I've seen something similar somewhere. She would say, looking at the sword a little longer before looking at Rekka and keeping the corpse that layed not too far from them as out of mind as she could. She would put the tip of the sword on the ground as she continued to look at Rekka, still shaking slightly. She had completely forgot that she hadn't dusted herself off after having been shoved out of the way so she wasn't harmed by the man.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 18th July 2015, 9:34 pm

Rekka stood after she had pulled the sword out it really hurt coming out as it was pulled vapors entered the air. She certainly felt better but it almost felt like that blade drained her magically speaking as she felt exhausted now. The wound on her shoulder also seemed to not be healing fast at all as blood began to drip to the ground below, she sighed holding her hand to her shoulder. She wondered why Daiki would know those symbols could it be some crazy assassin family she somehow knows.

"That sword really hurt and it certainly felt better with it removed from my shoulder, I feel really drained now though and dizzy I have no idea what it did to me. I hope it isn't cursed or something because I really do not feel well..."

She began to move her hand to her head as she sat down feeling very faint and she could feel something else as it felt like her teeth were in agonizing pain before she could feel her fangs growing she had no idea what was going on but that sword had awakened her demonic side she had no idea existed. Her eyes began to glow red as she looked at Daiki she had no idea what was wrong but she was scared and actually trembled a little bit.

"Something is wrong my body feels so hot and it feels like something wants to explode out of my body... my teeth hurt and my back aches and feels like something is trying to tear through my skin."

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 18th July 2015, 10:16 pm

Daiki watched as vapor could be seen when she had pulled the sword out. She would listen to Rekka as she spoke, stating that the sword hurt and it felt better when she had pulled it out of her shoulder, but she felt drained and had no clue what it had done to her. She continued saying that she hoped it wasn't cursed and that she really didn't feel well. Daiki would think for a moment, as she noticed that Rekka had moved her hand to her head and sat down. As she wracked her mind, Rekka spoke again, saying that something was wrong with her body, as it felt hot and her teeth hurting along with her back. She also noted that it felt like something was trying to tear through her skin.

She would continue to wrack her brain as she would think about the symbols, and after a few short moments, she would place as to where she knew the symbols. Back when she had been turned into a woman by the accursed orb, she had gotten the power to use the magic she currently had and had read more books than she would like to admit. She had gone through several books about both gods and demons. One of the books she had gone through had several of the symbols and even a few translations to the symbols that were on the sword. "I remember where I saw these symbols before. It was a while back after something had happened, and basically these symbols are for, more or less, demon hunting..." She would say, noticing that her eyes began to glow red before she had spoke, as well as trembling a little. She would set the sword against the wall and walked over to Rekka, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 19th July 2015, 8:03 am

Rekka looked at her as she mentioned demon slaying that was impossible however both her parents were human she had killed them so she knew for sure they were both humans. She continued to feel a intense pain on her back as she leaned over before what appeared to be wings began to sprout out of her back bursting forth with blood spraying from the wings and her screaming in pain. She fell forward into Daiki's body as she felt so heavy after the wings had grown, she could feel them twitching and her shoulders felt very weird with them. Her breathing was heavy but she was alive, however it was quite clear now that she was not fully human.

"Why... do I have wings... I killed both my parents they clearly were humans... was I lied to my entire childhood... or maybe that's why they turned on me and betrayed me like they did...I cant move and I... am unsure what to do why do I have wings and how am I a demon..."

She continued to lay there unable to move as her body felt heavy from the blood loss she had from the sword wound plus from her wings exploding out of her back through the skin. They continued to twitch trying to flick off the blood, they would most likely need a good cleaning as the blood was simply not coming off of them.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 19th July 2015, 10:34 am

The blonde watched as Rekka had leaned forward and wings had soon sprouted from her back. Daiki's eyes would widen slightly as she watched the blood spray from Rekka's back as well as wings being a new addition to the woman. She would catch Rekka as she fell forward onto her, but luckily for her, she was still breathing. Rekka soon spoke and Daiki would be more worried about Rekka's well being for the moment, as she stated that she had killed both her parents and a few other things, though the final statement was that she couldn't move and was unsure as to what to do and questioning why she had wings and how could she be a demon.

She would hold Rekka up, doing her best to make sure she was comfortable. She didn't exactly have the necessary spells, or knowledge, to heal or treat Rekka's wounds. "I-I'm not sure how to help heal you. I don't know if blood will help or not." She said, keeping her focus on Rekka herself, and not the wings that had recently sprouted from her back.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 19th July 2015, 3:42 pm

She shook her head no as her blood would not do anything for her she needed to simply be taken somewhere quiet and her body would heal its self. She looked up to Daiki running her hand along her face and meekly smiling she really did find herself interested in her. She wanted to stand but her body felt so heavy she was in no way moving by herself she would have to be carried as she moved closer into Daiki's arms to speak to her.

"I just need some rest and a play to heal my body will heal on its own we just need a placer to go. I am not from this city so I do not have any places here so I am hoping maybe you may have a place so I can heal up. I have as many questions as you do about myself but I think those should wait until I recover from my injuries."

She waited for Daiki to make her choice as she continued to drip blood to the ground below, she felt quite dizzy and she would need to be cleaned off by someone. She hoped Daiki would not kind having to bathe her body of the blood and cleaning her wings as she had no idea how she was supposed to clean those things herself.

"We also need to clean up my injuries and wash the blood off... in my current state I could not do it myself... I hope you would not mind doing this for me..."

Rekka's eyes closed for a moment as she opened them again she felt so tired but she had to stay awake as she smacked her cheeks and smiled at Daiki once again.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 24th July 2015, 5:09 pm

Daiki felt Rekka's hand as she had ran her hand along her face after she had shook her head no, in response to her question about her blood. As Rekka spoke, saying that she just needed some rest and that she wasn't from this city. "I'm not from here either, but I'll bring you to my house." She would say, as Rekka spoke once more. She would close her eyes for a moment before opening them and smacking her own cheeks before smiling once more at her. Daiki would smile slightly towards Rekka before it had disappeared and she would pick the woman up before leaving the passage they were in with the headless corpse of the man that had attacked them and closing the way to the passage.

Once Daiki closed the way to the passage, she would speak to Rekka. "Try to hold onto as best as you can." She would say, as she would start running towards Magnolia and subsequently her house. Her boots, that she had gotten from Rita, allowed her to move at around 50 miles per hour, so it wouldn't take them long to reach her house.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 7:05 am