Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka) Empty Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka)

Post by Celine 4th December 2015, 9:37 pm

I was never meant to live.
    First the memories came to her again each second the blades dug deeper into her sternum the grey scythes made from mist beginning to rip outwards to cut her in half as the same words spoke once more, “Borrowed Time.” With a sweat she jumped up screaming as she held her head throbbing pain growing heavy to her right a small being of flames stood looking up at her as she covered her eyes and slammed back down groaning, “I-I. . .Wha. . .” her chest felt hot and the back of her neck stung but worst of all the smell of cooked flesh came off her like chicken would a barbecue. “When did I get here. . .I-I passed out at. .THE WAR?!” Shooting up again from the panic her sight began to blur as her brain felt fuzzy and confused once more she could not longer think straight, what had she done to cause this? Why was she in the clinic? How did she get here? Too many questions for her to answer all at once and this time to her right the small clinic could be seen many an empty bed apart from one where someone seemed to be sitting.

With a groan she would attempt to get up pain shooting from her legs to her chest as she screamed from the pain biting her tongue hard she could and getting up beating herself through the pain she had done worse right? As she limped over to the occupied bed she could see Spirit following in front of her waving its arms as some sort of warning her body covered in bandages as she groaned and tore them off the orange being there, “Gah! W-Wha?!” She could not believe it her normally held back orange look from when her magma blood could not be held in by the seal was here. . .But why? Has the seal failed? She had too many questions once more the war seemed over as she had survived but first she needed to hear what had happened from a source.

Finally reaching the person in the bed she set in the one next to he a massive sigh of relief washing over her as she no longer put pressure on her body to move, “A-Ah hello?” Once she got a good look at the person who sat in this bed the white room would seem almost like a prison and also a library in her mind, “Rekka Lawless?! I-I how WHAT!? I had read about you in a book on famous dark mages! The Rune Knights used to be tracking you!! H-How. . .Why are you here at Infinity Hydra?!” for the first time her fight or flight screamed to flee but she ignored it why would she throw away this chance to learn about dark mages and their workings when she has a first hand source right here.

THEME@Rekka
    But my life will burn hotter than the sun.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka) Empty Re: Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka)

Post by Rekka Hecate 4th December 2015, 10:44 pm

Rekka had been quite injured during the attack on the guild plus her previous injuries she did not remember a lot of what happened but she heard the sound of a female saying stuff to her. Her head was still spinning as she moved her hand to her eye it still hurt but it seemed patched up, the other injuries on her body seemed to have been healed somehow though. She began to focus on the girls words as she mention Rekka's name and said she was a famous dark mage, she tried to remember what the girl was talking about but only got a migraine thinking about it as her hands came to her head and held it. She had no idea if what she said was true or not but it could be true she just had her memories in a jumble since the Clover event, she was sure she actually saved someones life there but had no idea the circumstances.

"I ... don't even know who you are but that is my name yes, sorry I cant help you with my details due to being hit with very powerful spells in Clover I lost my eye and some memory of my past life. I... have no idea if I was a dark mage or not, I cant even remember what guild I was in or my normal life for that matter."

She honestly could not remember as she tried to think her hands would go to her head in pain, it was clear trying to think about her past made her head hurt but she was just as frustrated as anyone else she could not remember. She did remember she had written journals but she did not remember what house she left them in or if it was in her previous guild. She looked down at her leg and saw the guild tattoo but she was not sure what guild it was as her wings flapped out she began to lick her lips before shaking her head. Her tongue began to run along her teeth she was thirty but she would not bite anyone here Ardere demanded she not do such a thing and he had saved her life it was the least she could do for him.

"I was brought here by Ardere he found me being attacked and almost killed by villagers because I am a demon, I do not blame them with the events that happened in Clover and other cities everyone is angry and wants a target to blame for their pain and suffering. So many people died that day, it was... a terrible event... so many people... dead... in clover... blown to pieces as I reached to try to save some... such as children only to be left with a arm while the rest of their body was destroyed by the spells."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka) Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka) Empty Re: Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka)

Post by Celine 4th December 2015, 11:05 pm

Looking at the woman it was clear her words of being a demon were true from the wings that stretched to the tattoo on her leg but her things she read were not false that much she knew, “Clover. . . I read about that the invasion of the Priory correct? Clover. . . If you were there then you got hit hard. . . As for why you were attacked simply for being a demon.” Holding up her arm she would unwrap it the glowing orange skin with light yellow blotches here and there showing with ease a soft heat coming from them, “I can relate. . .If you do have amnesia due to the event. . .I can give you one of the reports on you I have read? Honestly I am more surprised my dad even found you to begin with. . . But I have to assume my mothers serum should be working soon enough and you will patch up quick.” Looking at the woman it was clear she was Rekka Lawless that mistake was not a fact no instead it seemed a high level of amnesia was affecting her or perhaps something different but she had no clue she was not a doctor herself. “Ah my name is Malva Kasai daughter of Ardere It is a pleasure to meet you Rekka.” holding out her hand after a few moments of waiting for a return of the hand shake or denial she would go back to questions.

“So why did dad not take you to my mom? she is the guilds doctor and has patched up worse before. . .” Looking to the wounds she could see the state of her was not in any way a good one from the wounds and lacerations to just pure battle damage in her mind it was a miracle she even survived as long she has been able too but even then it was a fact she did, “Apart from that I was wondering if you are a part of the guild miss Rekka? Cause if so I would like to welcome you. If not I would still like to.” A soft smile crossed her face as she got up and winced her body rippling with pain again as she removed all her bandages sighing and covering herself with the blanket of the bed some of the stinging pain subsiding as she sat back down and lay in the bed, “Ah Spirit could you please go get me the file on Savage Skull? And perhaps something for me to read?” With a distrustful stare the small flame spirit trotted off to go do its masters request as she looked over to Rekka and smiled once more, “So if you don’t have any memory of your past actions maybe now is a good time to make up for them? I mean they way I see it if you were the worlds worst criminal or no so long as you make the choice to atone in some way that means a lot right? I mean come on I killed a bunch of people during that war. . .Not demons, Not monsters people. I guess no matter how you look at it we are all monsters. . .” Sighing she could not but help feeling she was bothering the woman with her thoughts yet this entire time she had not much else but her thoughts it seems.

THEME@Rekka
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 6th December 2015, 8:50 am

She said she could give her reports for what happened at the event and asked for Savage Skull files maybe she had been part of that guild she was unsure if she was or was not part of the guild. One thing she knew is this girl was certain this was Rekka Lawless and that she was one of the most notorious dark mages to ever exist and that was saying a lot. She went on about how she should have been taken to some woman to heal her, Ardere had done what he could but he was bad at healing people as she laughed a bit at the girls facial expression when she thought about her father stitching her up.

"I honestly doubt I could make up for my past actions people will want me dead I am sure, even without memory I can say I likely did some of the most horrific acts ever done. I do not plan to go back to that way of life, however it doesn't mean people wont want my head and want me to suffer as their families suffered."

She heard the girl send something to grab the files, she was not sure how long it would take as she sat up and the blanket fell off her body she was naked but that did not seem to bother her as she simply smiled at the girl and offered her hand to the young girl. If the girl looked at Rekka's body she would see so many scars all over her body, these were not new scars they were old ones. It was clear Rekka had suffered greatly when she was younger and had suffered so many physical wounds it would make sense why she had been the way she was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hydra Clinic: Meeting of Ideals. (Private Malva & Rekka) Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 6th December 2015, 10:14 am

Looking at Rekka a soft laugh would pass her lips as she tapped her temples and sighed with a smile, “Never make up? Honestly when it comes down to it I doubt that it really matters. You might have hurt some people and caused problems and others may want you dead but the fact that you want to make up for those past mistakes is the important part! I mean the way I see it they can dislike you and want ya dead all they want but so long as you are making an effort to change and be a better person I would cut down ANYONE who tries to hurt ya!” With another soft smile she watched Rekka get up the blankets falling showing her body covered in scars as she was sort of taken aback that anyone could be so covered in scars as even her own father who lived in combat was not that bad, “I-I. . .Wow where did you get all those?” Herself not much better in the clothing department she would get up using an arm to cover her upper body as she limped over wincing with each step and placing a hand on the scars, “W-Wow. . . How did you get most of these? Was it from combat? Or worse. . .” Her thoughts ran wild seemingly clouding the fact that her hand should be burning Rekka as of right now from the heat but was not even with her in the magma state.

With a quick clicking of its feet Spirit returned carrying a bag causing her to have an audible gasp as she dashed over collapsing from pain halfway there in an attempt to cover up the bag she had. “NO NO NO! BAD SPIRIT! WE DO NOT GO INTO MY PERSONAL HIDDEN STORAGE!” Looking at its master confused with those large green alien like gems for eyes the spirits simply looked at her and grew slightly large enough to help her onto her bed setting the book bag there too, “Dammit spirit. . .” as she sighed a the bag would slide to the side a book loudly smacking onto the floor as she yelped and tried to reach it, “R-Rekka! Don’t look! Don’t look!” If she were to look an odd book would be there one of the romance genre as she would blush heavily and sigh hiding her face in a pillow, “Gaaaaah Don’t tell my mom or dad! If they knew I had a hidden storage of these they would KILL me! Mainly cause the last time I read one of these the library burnt down. . .” With a sigh she would lean down picking up the book while she hid the bag under the bed.

THEME@Rekka

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 6th December 2015, 11:04 am

She smiled at the girls enthusiasm but she was sure some people would never let her move on, in fact she was quite certain it would one day lead to her death. She was not sure she wanted to get close to anyone in the guild if she did they could use them against her and make her give up her life as the girl moved and ran her hand along her scars she jumped back a bit with a bit of a frightened look in her eyes, these wounds were from a much worse time as she flash backed to remember some of the sexual torture and suffering and remembered her parents sold her into sex slavery at twelve years old.

"Those... scars... they were from being sold into sex slavery at twelve by my parents..."

She watched as the girl would go on this interesting rant about her books as she watched her actions and simply shook her head. It was quite funny to her for sure but she noticed one of the books that fell out and moved over to it picking it up she had remembered she wrote this book. She would hand the girl the book and smile still standing naked in front of her, she was not remotely shy about her body why should she be considering what she had been through.

"I wrote that book, it is one of my many hobbies that made me as rich as I am... and yes I am filthy rich in fact. I wont tell your parents as long as you tell me how you enjoyed the book, I can even write a little short story for you to read, maybe between two young men with ripped abs holding each others hands with one having a rose in his mouth."

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 7th December 2015, 8:48 pm

Looking at the scars she was curious to the reaction Rekka had upon her touch but thought nothing of it at the time until she spoke of where they came from a spark of rage washing over her, “W-What?! THEY DID WHAT?! WHAT MESSED UP PIECES OF SHIT DO THAT!” as she yelled the heat in the room would rise as her bandages would ignite and burn to ash sitting up from her bed and getting up stomping and pacing from her bed to Rekkas, “Why?! Who would DO that?! Are they that shitty! I mean c’mon! that would be like my mom and dad just having let me DIE!” As she screamed her hands would sharpen on her finger tips growing claw like until she calmed down turning back to normal as the temperature cooled in the room and her rant was over.

Sitting back down in her bed covering herself as she blushed a small plume of smoke came from her body, “S-Sorry. . .I have a bad temper and hearing that made me angry. . . I mean I know some of the stuff you did is bad sure. . . But everyone deserves a chance right? I mean look at me. . .this body is only capable of destruction . . .” With a soft sigh she heard Rekka say she wrote those books as she turned her head slowly a look of surprise on her face, “Y-You did?” Listening to her talk she smiled and nodded, “A-AH! Well I found most of the characters and stuff to be really good! If a tad one dimensional but then again it is to be expected! A lot of the detail was to die for and the looks of the characters was awesome! M-My mom and dad don’t know I have these. . .I had to steal them from the library cause the last time I read one of these books. . .I-I-I Kinda. . .Burned down the library. . .” Hanging her head in semi shame she would look at Rekka and chuckle slightly.

THEME@Rekka

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 11th December 2015, 5:37 pm

She heard her get angry about what her parents had done to her as she laughed a bit everyone reacts this way but when they learn the truth behind Rekka after this they always turn against her and don't forgive anything she had done. Still it made her glad she at least felt angry about it as Rekka remembered what she had done to her parents she felt no remorse for killing her family, all the suffering and torture she endured she could never forgive them for the harm they had brought her in her life. She also laughed when the girl mentioned burning up the library reading her books, it seemed she understood things and it was made the exact way to get young readers tow ant to read more of them. She was part of the target age group Rekka aimed for as she moved to grab a piece of paper and began to draw one of the characters in the book, his name was Hibiki and he was a bottom a shy one as she drew him snuggling a pillow and blushing with the thought bubble of Shannon a cross dressing male at his school.

"Here... this is a once in a life time picture I don't do this for people very often but you have been nice it is really rare and worth money so make sure you put it in a frame. I know my parents were awful that is why I slaughtered my entire family and ripped them into pieces I even ate them, I don't feel a single regret for what I did the one sibling that deserved to live I let live."

Hearing her being so cold about it was possibly a shock but after what they did to her there was no way she felt any love toward her family, it turned out her father was not even her real father and was in fact a demon by the name of Ban she had learned. He was immortal a gigantic pervert and even hit on her it made her shiver but he was real with her and he was not deceptive at all toward her. When he learned what they had done to her he was genuinely angry and waned to slaughter anyone he could find it made her feel better for sure.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:23 am