Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka]

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] Empty An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka]

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 3rd July 2015, 1:11 pm

Daiki wandered from place to place, spending little time in each place she visited but spent hours on her feet. By the time she had reached Clover Town, the sun had already started to set. She didn't much mind whether it was day or night when she was walking. Neither did she really have a destination once she left her house. Granted she always eventually made her way back to her house. Anyway, as she made her way throughout Clover, she would soon stop in the middle of the street as she looked into the sky, her red eyes resembling those of a dead goldfish, at least for the time being. Her attire consisted of her usual white shirt that's covered by a corset on her abdomen. The colors of the corset consist of both brown and white. To complete the covering portion of her outfit, a skirt, which is mainly of a yellow color, with a trim of brown at the bottom of it. Along with that, she also wears a pair of dark gloves. As for leg wear, she wears thigh-high socks. As for footwear, she wears a pair of boots the are up to just below her knees, and consist of being brown, yellow, and white. Her eyes are red, while her hair is blonde. Her shirt has a yellow ribbon tied at her collar.

Her hair consisted of having been put into the usual 'drills' she puts her hair into as well. The sky, being empty allowed Daiki to stare up at the starry sky as the sun set and the moon was rising.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] 8ZbrsUC
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] Empty Re: An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka]

Post by Rekka Hecate 3rd July 2015, 2:07 pm

Rekka smiled as she had a good trip so far in this city, she had met a fun female friend here and with no attachments she was satisfied with that. She looked around the city and realized the town was not so bad but the taint of humanity was still everywhere, the corruption and taint was very high here like all major cities. She watched a man as he seemed to be following her making her smile a little. He likely planned to mug or rape her but he would get quite the surprise as the man moved to grab her arm before Rekka reached down with her hand placing on the mans manhood area before releasing her magic exploding that area causing the man to fall to the ground screaming in pain. Blood splattered across her hand as she laughed and walked away seeing a woman staring into the sky. She wondered what she had her mind on as she moved close licking the blood off her hand.

"You seem quite lost in thought and you seem sad, I known how that is sadness can be something that strengthens you or eats you alive and destroys you. Now I wonder are you the type to let it crush you, or will you use it to become stronger and never allow something like that to happen again."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] Empty Re: An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka]

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 3rd July 2015, 2:30 pm

The blonde would hear, though not react, to having heard an explosion and subsequent screaming, though after a good portion of someone speaking to her, she would look at the woman. Her eyes still staring blankly. Though, she would tune in and actually listen to the woman as she had stated that she seemed lost in thought and that she seemed sad. She woman said that she knew that sadness could be used to strengthen one, or it could just eat at someone and destroy them over time. She continued on to state that she wondered if she was the type of let it crush her or if she would use it to become stronger and to never allow something like what had happened, to happen again. But... what had happened was something that caused her to start questioning things, rather than have her sadness start eating her up.

"Except... I can't prevent what happened from happening again... Considering that they're not dead. They just faked their death and betrayed me..." She said, looking back up at the sky. "There's nothing eating at me either... not anymore." She said, sighing slightly afterwards.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 3rd July 2015, 3:38 pm

She listened to the woman so someone faked their death and betrayed her, this wonderful fruit was ripe to pick and corrupt to her evil ways. She moved to the woman making sure she was in close enough range for a whisper to be heard. She simply had one thing to say to the woman and she hoped she would listen to her, she had nothing left and was lost a perfect person for Rekka to corrupt.

"So they faked their death and betrayed you the only solution for this is to kill them, if they were a true friend they never would have done that. That sort of person is the corruption that moved be removed from the planet. I would never do something like that to you and I am a total stranger, so you cant tell me you don't feel hatred and anger for what they did to you. Someone as beautiful as you should never be hurt in such a way, you need to be treated well and matured."

Her hand moved to the woman's face moving her hair to the side and smiling at her, she would get this woman in her grips, she seemed like someone that she could warp to her views. She could also be useful as Rekka was so wanted she needed someone less known to help her with certain deals and activities.

An interesting meeting. [Private, Rekka] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 3rd July 2015, 6:20 pm

As Daiki watched the night sky, even as the pink haired woman spoke again. As the woman spoke, stating that the only solution for the person who had faked their death and betrayed her was to kill them, and that if they were a true friend, that they would never had done so. Righ there was something that had clicked with her, even as the woman continued to say that the person who had done what they had done were corruption that must be removed from the planet. As her gaze continued to stay fixed at the sky, the dead look her eyes had faded and a tear would flow down her cheek. The woman would continue on with stating that she would never do such a thing to her and that she was a total stranger, which she states that she can't tell the woman that she doesn't that she doesn't feel hatred or anger for what they had done.

The woman would continue to say that someone as beautiful as her should never be hurt as bad as she was, and that she needs to be treated well and matured. Her gaze would soon turn to the woman after her hand had moved to her face, moving her hair to the side. She could see that the woman was smiling, but now that she was more in her right mind, she would start to speak. "Even with what was done, I don't think I could ever bring myself to kill her..." She would say, her voice trailing off for a moment. "I've never killed anyone before... so there may be a reason as to why I think such. And thank you for calling me beautiful." She would say before actually looking at the woman who had arrived there after she had stared at the sky for some amount of time.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 4th July 2015, 7:51 pm

She looked into the woman's eyes and could see her sadness she really cared for this friend and was horribly betrayed and yet she could not kill her. No, this was more than a friend she deeply loved this woman it was the only explanation or man whoever it was she loved them dearly. The woman seemed to thank her for saying she was beautiful but she meant every word of it as her hand cupped the woman's face again.

"You loved this person I can tell or it would not have hurt so much, even if you did not realize it you certainly loved them with all your heart. I cant really understand that feeling as I have never known true love. However I can tell you a woman like you should be treated like a princess and never hurt."

She smiled as she continued to gaze into the woman's eyes the hurt she had felt Rekka wanted to help her remove. To give her happy memories even if Rekka did not know love she knew how to pretend it enough to get the woman to turn to her ways. This woman could be changed and made to turn dark and she would love to see her covered in another's blood while showing her cute little smile, ah that thought made Rekka feel so hot inside.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 4th July 2015, 9:59 pm

Daiki would feel the womans' hand on her face as her hands had cupped her face before blinking and listening to her state that she could tell that she had loved the person who had betrayed her, or else it wouldn't have hurt as much as it did, even if she didn't realize that she loved them with all her heart. Except that she knew for certain that the person who had betrayed her was just her first friend at Fairy Tail, more so her best friend. She didn't have any other lingering feelings toward Rita. At least not since the mace and the hammer. Though neither of those things could even compare to the pain that she felt recently, but at the time, they hurt.

"I was never in love with her. She was my best friend, nothing more. Even within this... chaos I've felt since it had happened, I know how I know how I felt [b]before[/i]. And, again, she was my best friend, nothing more." She would state as she continued the eye contact with the woman, though after a moment she would look down and slightly to the right, in an attempt to try and remember how exactly she felt before the betrayal had happened. "How exactly would you prevent someone from ever getting hurt?" She would ask, making eye contact once more. The tear that had run down her cheek had dried up and no more tears would run down her face for the time being.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 5th July 2015, 7:45 am

She listened to the woman say it wasn't love but she was not so sure it really seemed like it was love. She head the woman how could one prevent one from being hurt and that was tricky but the best way was never to betray them. Naturally all relationships have ups and downs but as long as you never betrayed the person it would work out in the end. That was what people other than Rekka believed however there was no way someone would not cause harm to another even unintentionally, but you could avoid intentionally hurting them.

"I guess technically it is impossible to never hurt but you can avoid intentionally hurting someone and I can promise I would aim to never do that. As a human there is no guarantee I would never hurt you but I would try my best to avoid such things."

She held her hand on her face still and smiled at her looking to the stars, she also loved the night as it calmed her and less humans were around to annoy her. Something about this woman really intrigued her maybe it was the thought of being able to twist her to the dark side of things, or maybe she just felt a strong pull toward her. She could never remember feeling quite like this toward anyone even Shizuma was more of a wild passion. This felt different almost as if she wanted to protect her she shook her had and laughed a little no way it was love.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 5th July 2015, 8:25 am

With the woman's hand still on her cheek as she spoke, Daiki would listen to her, not breaking the eye contact between the two for the time being. The woman had stated that it was, technically, impossible to never hurt someone but one could avoid doing so intentionally and she would promise that she would aim to never intentionally hurting her. She would continue with saying that there was no guarantee that she would ever hurt her, and that she would try her best to avoid doing such things. She would blink a few times before speaking.

"It feels like... you're... trying to replace the woman who had betrayed me? Just who are you?" She said, her tone turning serious. She was more curious as to who this person was, considering that she didn't much care about her intentions but just who she was, at least for the time being anyway. She didn't really know anyone outside of Fairy Tail and Kihia, so no matter what the woman said she would pretty much nod. She wouldn't have done much about the womans' hand on her cheek for the time being. The betrayal that she had felt had virtually wiped out a majority of the emotions that Daiki would normally feel in a situation like this, though the two prominent emotions were depression and anger, though there was a significant lack of emotion in her a majority of the time since she had found out what Rita had pulled. "What exactly is making you say these things?" She would ask, breaking eye contact and looking down at the ground between them. She wasn't exactly sure how she felt towards the woman, considering that the general range of her emotions was now just a void within her.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 5th July 2015, 3:06 pm

She heard the woman ask who she was as she smiled she had gotten the woman curious and that was exactly what she wanted. She also found the woman interesting herself as she asked who she was, she was not trying to replace that friend, no she wanted much more so much more. Her hand moved from the woman's face pulling her close to her own body and smiling, she had no idea what Rekka truly wanted but she managed to peak Rekka's interest.

"The name is Rekka Lawless you may have heard of me many others have, however I am not trying to replace your friend I want much more than friendship. The reason I am being this way is you have attracted my interest and that is no small feat, as I said before I would never fake my death to hide from you."

She moved her lips very close to the other woman's before pulling back and laughing a little her hand still around the other woman's waist. She wondered if she should be direct with the woman and tell her what she had planned, for now she would wait and see if she could handle how Rekka truly was. She would likely not change much for anyone but she did want this woman to be safe so even without realizing it that was a change for Rekka.

"Let me show you the world in its true light, all these years you have lived you were looking through a mirror only seeing what you wanted to see. I will show you the world as it really is, the harsh and true reality and you can chose to live with the lie or chose to join me and change the world for good."

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 5th July 2015, 3:51 pm

Daiki's gaze would continue to stay at the ground between the two until the moment that the woman's hand moved from her face and would pull the two of them close, which her gaze would move back to her eyes. The woman would then state that her name was Rekka Lawless and that she may have heard of her, and that she wasn't trying to replace her friend. Apparently she was looking for something other than friendship. If this had been before the recent events, Daiki would have most certainly have sighed here, but since the events had happened she would stay quiet for the time being. Rekka would state that the reason that she was being this way was that she had attracted her interest which was apparently no small feat and that she would never fake her death to hide from her.

She would soon notice that Rekka would move in close and even bringing her lips close to hers, but would pull back, laughing a little. She would still feel her hand on her waist before hearing the woman speak again. The woman told her to let her show her the world in its true light and that all of the years she had lived she was only seeing what she wanted to see. "I'm... not sure how exactly we could go further than friendship if we've only just met... As for showing me the world, Rekka, I'll agree to it after you show me how exactly we can be more than friends so soon after meeting." She would say, her eye contact staying for the time being.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 5th July 2015, 4:17 pm

She listened to her speak once again telling her to prove how she wanted to be more than friends. She also said she would let her show her the true world after she showed her how she could show her the proof she was more than a friend despite just meeting. She moved the woman close her lips reaching close to hers as she slowly slid her tongue along the woman's neck giving it a light nip but not doing any damage. It slowly traced up to her ear before she blew in it and placed her hand on the woman's stomach smiling.

"You see my magic lets me change magical pressure in objects and people so it allows me to do all sorts of things including making you feel really good instantly. I am more than happy to prove what I mean but the question is how open are you, is the alley good enough for you, or are you one that likes the luxuries first."

he focused her magic for a mere moment as Daiki would feel a insane amount of pleasure sweep over her body, one that she likely would know as she would be brought almost instantly to a orgasm. Rekka had quite a way with her hands and other things if she wanted proof Rekka would gladly show her she could be far more than a friend.

"So how did that feel, if you want to feel even more amazing things just tell me what you want to do and I will gladly oblige. Also just to tell you how much proof I had by using just that one spell look how my skin paled every time I use my magic it drains me of life, until I consume certain things."

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 5th July 2015, 4:56 pm

Daiki watched as Rekka would move her close, and soon sliding her tongue along her neck, nipping it lightly. Rekka continue tracing slowly up to her ear before blowing in it and placing her hand on her stomach. Right now, Daiki was more curious as to what she was doing, since she had never had any contact like this before in her life. The closest thing was really just seeing Rita's panties and that was just by accident. Rekka would speak, letting her know that her magic let her change magical pressure in objects and people, which also allowed her to do all sorts of things, which included making her feel really good instantly. Before she could answer, Rekka had done what she had said and caused a wave of pleasure to wash over her.

She would moan slightly, grabbing a hold of Rekka, to brace herself as her knees felt a bit weak. She would clear her throat as Rekka started to speak again and would soon finish. "I'll... I'll agree after that demonstration. And what are these 'certain things' you need to consume after using your spells?" She would say, looking up at Rekka as she spoke. "As for right before that happened, I'd rather that not happen in public again, or at least not here..." She would say, before clearing her throat again.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 5th July 2015, 5:28 pm

She felt the woman fall forward into her arms weak kneed it seemed she had never really done anything like this as she smiled. She had made her point as she listened to her ask what she had to consume she was not going to shy away from it. She mentioned not doing that right there but she did not seem to have a issue in public places making her smile a bit more but she had to answer the first question and she would do so no point in hiding her true self.

"You see whenever I use my magic it drains me of my life force to get it back I need to eat human flesh and blood. I am sure this may come as a surprise but this is the truth there is no denying this fact, I chose not to hide the truth because I wanted to prove I am not like your friend who abandoned you. Now as for the other thing sure we can go somewhere else, I have a place in mind if you want to feel even more amazing than you just did right now."

She would wait to see how she reacted still holding her tightly as the woman leaned on her, she wondered would she freak out or would she accept these facts. She was sure the woman was at least open minded but most people would get scared finding out someone that was close to them ate people. She not only wanted to she had to do so, because of her magic still she patiently waited to see if she would accept her proposal or rather both of the things she said at the time.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 5th July 2015, 6:02 pm

The blonde would continue to look at Rekka, noticing her smile again and would listen to her speak. Apparently whenever she used her magic, it drained her of her life force and she needed to eat... human flesh and blood. What? Was she being serious? Well, apparently since what she would say next would either be a very convincing lie or a truth. Either way, Daiki's reaction would still be lackluster at best, compared to what it would be if she hadn't experienced such a level of betrayal. But as for what she would say next would make her turn such a light shade of pink. "N-No. At least not so soon. Anyway we need to get to know each other soon. And what exactly would we be?" She would ask, considering they were apparently skipping the friendship portion of having met mere moments ago.

"I'm willing to allow you to have some of my blood to help you recover, but that's where I draw the line. I don't particularly see any appeal in being eaten." She said, the light blush would soon disappear. "Would that be enough or would you need to consume flesh as well?" She would ask again, before exhaling a bit deeper than before and getting to her own balance so she didn't have to lean on Rekka anymore, but would stay close to her for the time being.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 7th July 2015, 2:22 pm

She watched the girl react to what she said she was quite the shy one making her laugh a little. What were they if not friends well she had many ways to express this but she was going to take it slow with her, she had been hurt after all and for some reason she didn't feel the desire to hurt her. She than surprised Rekka as she offered some of her blood to her, she smiled as she would gladly accept moving over to the woman and moving the edge of her shirt down she would open her mouth as her fangs would sink into her shoulder. She did not want to leave marks on her body after all as she would begin to drink some after a few moments she would release her color going back to normal as she wiped some blood from her lips.

"Thank you and it tasted quite nice I do certainly feel much stronger now I know what you mean I do not plan to move fast. I told you already had had gotten my attraction which is quite a feat. I don't mean lust wise I mean genuinely I am attracted to you and wish to make you happy."

She pulled the woman's shirt back up and pulled her close holding her tightly, her eyes locked on the woman's she wanted her to be happy, she only hoped she wished to be happy with Rekka as well. She would show her how the world was and she would turn her to Rekka's cause it would kill two birds with one stone.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 7th July 2015, 2:24 pm

She watched the girl react to what she said she was quite the shy one making her laugh a little. What were they if not friends well she had many ways to express this but she was going to take it slow with her, she had been hurt after all and for some reason she didn't feel the desire to hurt her. She than surprised Rekka as she offered some of her blood to her, she smiled as she would gladly accept moving over to the woman and moving the edge of her shirt down she would open her mouth as her fangs would sink into her shoulder. She did not want to leave marks on her body after all as she would begin to drink some after a few moments she would release her color going back to normal as she wiped some blood from her lips.

"Thank you and it tasted quite nice I do certainly feel much stronger now I know what you mean I do not plan to move fast. I told you already had had gotten my attraction which is quite a feat. I don't mean lust wise I mean genuinely I am attracted to you and wish to make you happy."

She pulled the woman's shirt back up and pulled her close holding her tightly, her eyes locked on the woman's she wanted her to be happy, she only hoped she wished to be happy with Rekka as well. She would show her how the world was and she would turn her to Rekka's cause it would kill two birds with one stone.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 9th July 2015, 5:01 pm

Daiki would watch as the woman had smiled and moved over to her, and moving the edge of her shirt down slightly. She would soon feel Rekka sink a pair of sharpened teeth into her shoulder and would drink her blood for a few moments. Once she had enough, Rekka had finished biting and she could tell that her color was going back to normal. The blonde would listen to her as she spoke about how it tasted nicely and she stated that she felt much stronger after having done so. The woman who she had let drink some of her blood would explain that she had meant that she wasn't talking about attracted via lust, but by genuine attraction and that she wished to make her happy.

As Rekka pulled her shirt back up and pulled her close, while holding her tightly with their eye contact locked with each others. "Alright. My name's Daiki." She said, finally revealing her name to Rekka. Her heart started to beat slightly faster compared to before, though whatever she was feeling just happened to not entirely be shown but she did feel something towards Rekka. What exactly was it that she felt, she didn't entirely know. "So... what exactly do we do from here?" She asked.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 10th July 2015, 10:24 pm

She noticed the she did not squirm from Rekka's actions and instead she had embraced Rekka when she drank it was a nice change. She was very happy she had found her as she finally mentioned her name Daiki a very sweet and nice name as she continued to hold her close. She asked what was next she had to think, there was much to show her about how corrupt the world really was. She simply smiled as she let her go and began to think, so much to show her and so much to do the question was could she really accept what was reality or not.

"Now I ask you again are you sure you want to see the world for what it truly is, I promise it wont be anything you ever expected. If you are ready I have a place to take us and I will show you just what type of world you had been protecting this entire time."

She would wait for her answer as she really hoped she would accept this task, it would be quite fun to warp her mind. At the same time she hoped she stil remind soft spoken and kind toward her like she was now, this craving for even one word of kindness was something she never expected she wanted.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 11th July 2015, 9:54 am

Daiki listened to Rekka as she had asked her if she was sure that she wanted to see the world for what it truly was. She would take a moment to think before speaking to the woman who was still holding her close. "Yes, I want to see what it's truly like." She would say, nodded as she started to speak. She wanted to see what it was like, or at least how Rekka saw it. She figured that once she saw the world as how it actually was, that she wouldn't ever be able to look at it as to how she thought it was.

She was fine with it. The blond would soon speak once more. "I'm ready whenever you are..." She would say, as her voice trailed off. She would then break eye contact and look up towards the night sky. "There's no turning back from here on out..." She would say to herself, still being held by the woman known as Rekka.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 11th July 2015, 7:45 pm

She had agreed with what Rekka said as she smiled, the innocent girl would not remain innocent for much longer as she motioned for her to follow Rekka. She would show her just what type of world they really had, the corruption and filth she protected as they would begin to go to quite a high class area of the city. One would think this was a safe area but it held so many dark secrets as Rekka was about to expose. They began to walk toward a door as a man stopped the two before realizing who Rekka was and stepping aside. The two would walk inside as it was filled with many things animals boxed goods that seemed to be unopened and in the corner a cage filled with humans. Many people were checking them over as Rekka got closer and saw one man she knew for sure.

"Duke Gaud it is nice to see you again, did you see any slaves to your liking, remember no use of them as sexual slaves or I will do what I did to Duke Stien to you."

The man laughed as he knew she was serious and pointed at a young man, this Duke had a interesting thing he did with the slaves he would hunt them like animals and slaughter them.

"This one is quite healthy looking and what about the girl next to you another slave or a personal project."

Rekka glare at he man moving Daiki behind her she was not to be touched by utter filth like this man, she may be used as a assassin someday but not to kill this pile of crap.

"She is my guest and has nothing to do with anything in this place as for the boy that will be fifty thousand jewels, I wont go lower since he is healthy after all."

He smiled and agreed and pulled the jewels out moving over to the vault where Rekka had a blind man working the teller. This man would never betray her and could not see any of the activities due to her gouging out his eyes.

"You see the nobles you protect all Fiore mages protect are filth just like this man, centuries of peace as caused them to become glutinous fiends like this. They no longer have honor and the senate is full of corruption as well, if we do not change this world it will be destroyed by this greed. Sadly the only way to get rid of this is to end humanity destroying the nobility will only lead to another leader that is corrupt taking over we must cleanse this world."

She would also take her to a special back room as she would open the shades and show her what the man had bought the boy for. As the two would look on the man pointed to the far door it was a good long run and also this room was full of pitfalls and other traps. There was no chance he would make it but the man did not care he wanted to kill and slaughter while appearing to be a good man. The boy would begin to run as the man would give him a thirty second head start as the boy would jump over a small pit in front of him landing on a trip line as a guillotine from the roof would fall and slice his left leg off. He would begin to scream in pain as the man would slowly walk over with the boy attempting to run away. He would grab the boy by his head and begin to bash the boys head against the floor smashing it over and over again until finally the skull would burst shattering pieces of his brain all over the floor. He would sit over the boy for several minutes manically laughing before finally calming down and stepping outside.

"I hope you enjoyed the show my dear, as for your guest I don't think she is used to this stuff she looks a little freaked out."

He laughed and walked away motioning for his guards to also follow the boys body would simply be thrown below the floor as it rolled up dumping his body into a blender type of device shredding his remains. this was used to feed various monsters people liked to also buy from her, her trade was massive and she was insanely well known owning many politicians and royalty in her pocket.

"Do you see how the world truly works now, this is who we mages are supposed to protect, I tried to talk to the council about this but they are bought with the same sort of payments I do. This is the reason I also do this I must fight them with their own tactics until I can finally end them and their tyranny and finally aim to destroy humanity."

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 12th July 2015, 7:30 am

The blonde watched as Rekka would motion for her to follow her, after breaking contact. She would follow her, as she had chose to see what Rekka had wanted to show her. She would notice that the two of them were going to the higher class area of the city, but had soon been stopped by a man near a door before the man had stepped aside after noticing Rekka. As the two walked into the building, it seemed that there were people in a cage in the corner. People seemed to be checking on them, and Rekka would soon speak to one of the people, calling them Duke Gaud.

Daiki was a bit confused as the man had laughed and would soon speak asking Rekka if she was another slave or a personal project. While she would just blink as Rekka moved her behind her, stating that she was her guest and had nothing to do with anything here. She would continue on saying that the boy was worth fifty thousand jewels... What exactly went on here?  No matter what was going on, seven lights on Daiki's back started to faintly glow as the man had paid Rekka for the boy, before Rekka spoke, stating that the nobles that all Fiore mages protect are filth, and centuries of peace had caused them to become gluttonous fiends.

She would continue to state that they had no honor anymore and the senate was full of corruption as well, and if they didn't change the world, that it would be destroyed by the greed. Apparently the only way to get rid of the corruption was to get rid of humanity. Daiki's mind continued to process what was going on, as well as what she was saying, before Rekka would take her to a back room and open the shades. She would watch as the man pointed to the far door, it being a long run, along with the room being full of pitfalls and other traps. The man had let the boy he had just bought have a head start, jumping over a pit and soon after getting his left leg cut off by a guillotine. Daiki would have been horrified if she had the ability to have felt said emotion. But for now, she just stood there, not really feeling an emotion at all for the time being, or at least until she had watched as the man grabbed the boys' skull and slammed it several times against the floor causing the boys' skull to shatter and throw pieces of his brain over the floor.

Daiki's face would show little to no emotion, as she shook a bit, not out of fear or anything, but out of rage. She would listen to the man as he spoke. He would soon laugh and walk away, motioning for the guards to get rind of the boys body as they threw him to a floor below. Once he had left her sight, she would hear Rekka speak once more. "I... I see... I guess I've no choice, since I can't just unsee what just happened... I'll help you..." She would say, as the lights on her back started to glow a bit more than they initially had done.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 12th July 2015, 8:41 am

She could feel the anger from Daiki the anger on her face stated it all and she seemed to be... glowing which was never a good thing considering her magic. She would motion for Daiki to follow her out of her product building the last thing she wanted was all of it and her clients being killed. She would grab her hand and pull her toward another location she had in mind as they walked around a corner into a alley spotting a man grabbing a young girl and tossing her to the ground.

"Hey you stupid bitch girl I said you are going to fuck me and I mean it, you cant say no my dad is a Duke and if you refuse I will just have you and your family slaughtered you dumb cunt. She should be glad maybe you can even have my bastard child and get some money from me."

The girl continued to shake her head no as she folded her legs up and got as close to the wall as possible the man pulling out a stick and smacked her across the head once making her release her legs grips as he began to rip her clothing off.

"This is the world we live in I have thrown that man in jail before and he was released the same day no charges because his father has the judges in his pocket. Now is the time you can start changing this world, feel free to stop the man if you don't I will but I can tell just how angry you are right now let it all out. Release your hatred of the true reality and help me change this filthy scum filled world for the better."

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 12th July 2015, 10:26 am

Daiki noticed that Rekka would motion for her to follow her, and felt that she had grabbed her hand and pulled her to another location. She would notice that they would eventually walk around a corner into an alley, in which they would see a man grabbing a young woman and tossing her to the ground. The sight caused the lights that had formed on Daiki's back to shine slightly brighter than they had even a few moments prior. She would hear everything the man had said, and even seeing that the man hit the woman with a stick across the head and would soon rip off her clothes.

Her rage continued to build as Rekka started to speak about how the man had been thrown in jail before but was released the same day and how he wasn't charged because of his father having the judges in his pocket. She would continue to say that this was the time she could start changing the world, and to feel free to stop the man, and if she wouldn't that she would. Rekka could apparently tell how angry she was, and that she could release her hatred of the true reality and to help her change the scum filled world for the better.

Once Rekka had finished speaking, Daiki would move incredibly quickly, due to her boots allowing her to move as such. The boots she wore had allowed her to move faster than the spell she had to increase her speed. She would reach the man before he could do much than just rip off the woman's clothes. Her hand would quickly reach the mans' face and would slam his head into the ground. After slamming the mans head into the ground, she would quickly punching the mans face a few times before standing up and kicking him hard enough for him to hit the wall opposite the wall that the woman was against. As the man slumped down to the ground, Daiki would walk towards the man, the lights on her back not dimming, nor did they brighten up. She would start kicking him quite a bit, and one could hear bones breaking after the fifth kick.

The Woman that had been assaulted just before she had gotten there would scramble and get up before running to the opposite end of the alley. Daiki's attention stayed on the man who she would stop kicking after a few minutes. The man would cough up a good amount of blood before trying to speak, but no words had come out. She would kick the man once more, this time making him airborne, in which she would kick him a few more times, every time he got close to the ground and brought him higher into the air with each kick. Though after a few moments of keeping him in the air, she would use her Light Gods' Shout spell on the man, piercing the mans chest, killing him. She would take a few steps away from where he would quickly land as a small rain of blood slightly covering her in blood. She would stand, her eyes resembling those of a dead fish's. She would even end up panting as she watched the corpse of the man she had just killed.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 12th July 2015, 4:39 pm

She watched as Daiki's rage boiled over and she began to attack the man, her kicks causing the man to spit up blood as Rekka ran her finger over her lips this violence she was finally releasing her true inner self. As she continued for five minutes before she launched the man into the air and fired a strong roar blast into the man as Rekka looked at the girl she was a slayer just like herself. The black and light mixing together as the man had his chest exploded open and the blood began to rain down on the two. Rekka would move to where the man would fall drawing her sword and slicing rapidly many times turning the mans body into a unrecognizable mess no none would know who this man was anymore. She moved to Daiki who was breathing heavily after this she was likely shocked by what she had done as Rekka pulled her close holding her in her arms, she did a great job and finally had awaken her true self the side she should always show the side to destroy the filthy corruption in the world.

"You killed that man but he deserved everything he got you may have saved many woman from his wrath as he would never have been punished for his actions. I know you are still in shock about what you had just done but I had no idea you were a slayer like myself. My magic is quite different than yours but you are a God Slayer like myself."

She continued to hold her close but motioned for her to follow as some rune knights were coming toward their location she could hear them running at them. She sighed as she did not want to fight them right now and motioned for her to come to a alley wall as she touched it a door would open and close behind them, this was the black market underground passage.

"We will be safe in here but I am quite happy you have a powerful magic like myself, like I said mine isn't such a pretty magic like yours mine is used to cause literal death. I can create a mist that will melt the flesh off the bones or poison and kill people by touch not something most people want to touch."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:50 am