Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Delayed Introduction

Yori
    Yori

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Delayed Introduction Empty A Delayed Introduction

Post by Yori 28th June 2015, 10:41 pm

At first, I found this was unnecessary after seeing that a lot of members in the CB at the time seemed interested in meeting new members, anyway, though I'm sure there are some people more interested in threads, willing eagerly to see written introductions such as this one, so I apologize. My name is Daniel, though I prefer the nickname "Danny." Of course, you are free to call me Yori as it is my username. I am actually not a fan of watching anime, though I am interested in reading manga. Role-playing became a hobby of mine due to the interest of becoming someone I wish I could be if involved in an anime. You will see that I like to make characters that appear unappealing to other characters, at first, though they evolve over time, and hopefully become more developed characters that others can enjoy, rather than ones who start off really positive or negative. I'm sure you ladies and gentlemen like to be unique with your characters, which is my desire, as well.

Anyways, I'm sure you fellow members of this site would much rather see me display my imagination through the character, itself, so I will get straight to the point of this introduction. I like to be treated the way others like to be treated, unless they treat me like trash. If so, I will still try my best to stay positive, so do not expect any unnecessary behaviour from me. Even as a new member, I hope I can be of some assistance to those who need some company every now and then, which I also hope others can appreciate. Furthermore, seeing as I have gotten a taste of the community already, I am greatly impressed, so I hope I can stick around for a long time, make some new friends, get involved, and most importantly, make the most of my journey here. It is an honour to be a new addition to the site, and thank you for accepting me as your own.
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

A Delayed Introduction Empty Re: A Delayed Introduction

Post by DragonPantsu 28th June 2015, 11:24 pm

There is but one thing for me to say to you, Mr. Midget.

A Delayed Introduction 369205-attack-on-titan-mikasa-su-casa

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Delayed Introduction Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    A Delayed Introduction Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 29th June 2015, 8:55 am

It's never too late to introduce yourself. o3o Welcome to the site!~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Delayed Introduction JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 11:43 am

Welcome to the site! I just typed up a lot of words so this is probably going to be my most lazy intro. Er...Look! A Train!

A Delayed Introduction Train%201_zpsvr62wwpy
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 30th June 2015, 12:17 am

Vwelcome!

A Delayed Introduction MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:22 am