Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatcher

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher Empty Maiden Snatcher

Post by Kite Wilhelm 26th June 2015, 10:41 am

” “

The day started off just like any other day, Kite woke up in his room in a small cabin located only a short distance from his Sabertooth’s guild hall. He had been laying belly down in the bed so of course he had a bit of drool streaming down his chin. He pushed himself up and was in a kneeled position and wiped it away. He put his hand on the bed and turned so his feet were planted on the ground and stood up stretching out his body. By doing this he revealed that he was shirtless which in turn showed off his muscular body that had a few scars left from when he trained with his demon mentor, he was was wearing a pair of compression shorts which were typically his sleep wear. Kite let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes fully waking up ” man I really need to go to bed earlier, woke up later than I had wanted” he said to himself as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed with his arms in the air as he stretched out the muscles that became stiff over the night. Kite planted his feet and stood up out of his bed and went over to his window and pulled back the curtains showing that the sun was just peaking out from over the distance.

With a rumble of his stomach Kite gave his tummy a pat ”Alright, time for some grub “”Alright, time for some grub he said made his way into the kitchen to cook himself up a nice meal, but what would he make? Kite opened the refrigerator and noticed that he had some eggs in it, he also had bread and coffee on the counter, so he decided he would make himself an old style breakfast complete with eggs that were scrambled, toast and coffee that he drank black and piping hot however he stopped in his tracks when he remembered that him sleeping late would really bite him in the ass, he was suppose to go out on a job and was suppose to meet more people from his guild. He let out a sigh of disappointment, he wouldn’t have time for the eggs or coffee.

He took his bread and dropped a piece into the toaster and then went into his room and opened up his dresser and pulled out his white colored armor set and then pulled out his usual blue colored outfit and laid them both out on the bed. ” it be nice to know what sort of job this would be“ he said as he put his hand on his chin. After thinking it over he decided to pick his armor and strapped everything on and moved his arms around to make sure it was on right and his movement wasn’t hindered. ”Like a glove “ He said as he walked out the room and grabbed his toast and moved to the door ”Time to get this party started “ With a quick walk from his door he was a the guild hall within a matter of minutes and his toast was happily in his stomach. Kite looked up at the Hall’s entrance and smirked ”This job better be worth me missing breakfast “ he said and so he entered the guild hall and walked over to the nearest table and sat down and waited for his partners to reveal themselves so they could get the show on the road.

HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Unknown
    Experience : 137.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Caster
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher

Post by Hiporactivo 26th June 2015, 11:17 am

The night was crazy for Marcus. His body went on autopilot some time before the evening and brought him some place he couldn't remember. Because he didn't own a home yet, he has a tendency to just crash wherever. Outside of the guild hall, the sun started to rise. It shined it's light on the guild hall and Marcus' body became visible again in the middle of the floor. The sun irritated him as he tried to sleep, so he opened his eyes, facing away from the sun. Marcus sighed and sat up.
    "All right. Time to work."
    Marcus then stood up and walked over to the main building of the guild hall. The night before, he was told that he and two others were going to do a job together. He was told what his teammates looked like and what their names were: Riley Nightwalker and Kite Wilhelm. Marcus had met Riley before, however, he hasn't met Kite yet. He walked into the main building of the guild hall. He didn't see many people there because it was just morning. There was little to none in this vast room. So, Marcus leaned next to the door and waited for people to walk in. Then, he saw a person that fitted the description of Kite walk in. Marcus looked at the person for a moment.
    Pale skin, blue hair, red eyes, yup! That's got to be him.
    Marcus got up from the wall and walked over to the table that Kite just sat down at. Marcus stood right next to him. He was taller than Marcus, and older, too, according to what others told him.
    "You Kite Wilhelm? Name's Marcus. Marcus Tavares. I believe I'm here to do a job with you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Marcus Tavares

Marcus' Magic: Shadow Caster
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 26th June 2015, 12:32 pm

ICEEMPRESS

A small yawning sound filled the air as a petite figure lifted from her bed. The female squinted her eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight that peeped through the uncovered window. Riley lifted her hand and scratched the back of her head, as a daily early morning routine. Her hand found the soft fur of her tiny, ye adorable pet wolf. She ruffled Theo's fur before getting out of bed but sadly, her clumsiness decided to kick in. Her foot got tangled with the comforters, making her land face-first on the hard ground. She groaned as she sat on the ground and clutched her aching chin, "Oww, that hurts." She let out another groan as she sat on the floor.

Her purple gaze darted to the clock hanging on the wall, ticking loudly as in to taunt her, "I don't even know why I'm awake so early in the morning." She ripped off the comforters which had fallen along with her and threw them on the bed. She lifted herself off the ground and murmured colorful words to herself as she made her way to the restroom. She had crashed into one of Sabertooth's rooms for the night. After a couple of minutes, the young slayer was ready to go. She had on a pair of blue shorts that extended till the middle of her thigh and a black loose sleeve-less shirt.

She slipped on her converse and grabbed the folded piece of paper that sat peacefully on the side table. She opened it and read it once again. It was job that she was asked to go on along with two other guild mates. This job was the very reason she was awake at this hour. The client was some rich man who's girlfriend had been abducted and they had to rescue her. The female woke her pet up before going down the stairs to see Marcus and Kite sitting there, both of whom she knew. "Morning guys, ready to go on the job?" Her chin still ached as she spoke.

343/250@Hiporactivo, @Kite Wilhelm 3/20
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 29th June 2015, 5:59 pm

Kite had picked out his seat at the table of his choice, and he sat down his way, he was on the bench and turned so he wouldn’t be in the position that someone takes when they are about to eat instead he had his back pressed against the table like a makeshift back rest. He had let out a small yawn and used his right hand to cover his mouth and then slowly lowered it back onto his lap. Kite was getting comfy and was about to close his eyes so he could rest them until his partners would show up. Yeah he could have stayed awake to look out for them especially since the guild hall was practically empty so picking them out might not have been too much of a hassle but at the same time the opposite was true and that if anyone were looking for him it wouldn’t be difficult to pick Kite out of the non existent crowd especially since his hair made him stick out like a sore thumb so this was a good time as any to grab a quick nap before business had to be done.

However his quick eye shutting was interrupted by a voice asking him if he was Kite Wilhelm, this made him open his eyes to see seek out who it was that was talking to him so he could answer the question. Kite’s eyes finally locked on to who the voice belonged to, it belonged to a young man with long black hair styled into a ponytail. Kite was at first curious to who the man was but before he could ask who the boy was let alone answer the question that was asked him the young man introduced himself as Marcus Tavares. Kite heard the name but it didn’t ring any bells but when Marcus mentioned that he believed that they were to go on a job together this made his eyes open more to look him over. Kite let out a yawn and then putting pressure on his arms that rested on the table he pushed himself so he was standing up straight. At this moment Kite was able to get an idea of how tall this Marcus was compared to himself as well as could tell the young man was in good physical condition. ”Yup, that’s me. so you’re the one who I am suppose to join on this little adventure. “ He said in a calm tone and then out stretched his hand in order for them to have a proper hand shake ”Nice to meet you Marcus “ He said plainly and waited for the handshake. ”This is the first time I have seen you here Marcus are you new to the guild? “ he asked beginning to make some small talk with Marcus. While Kite was curious to what sort of magic ability this Marcus employed he wasn’t the sort to ask about magic ability, if Marcus wanted to share this information he was more than welcome to.

While speaking with Marcus Kite couldn’t help but think about some things,”So me, and Marcus...I wonder who the the third member of this party will be “ he thought to himself.However the third member would soon reveal herself to them. While standing there speaking with Marcus another voice spoke out to them, a female wishing them both a good morning and an immediate follow up question asking if they were ready to go. Kite heard this and looked around scanning the room once and then on the way back he noticed the person on the steps and the only female in the room. The second Kite noticed who it was he gave a smirk ”Well look who it is“ he said and then put his hand on his him ”Good morning Riley nice to see you again “ he said with a wink and waited for her to begin walking down the stair ”Ready when you are “ he said and started to walk towards the base of the stairs where Riley would eventually go.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maiden Snatcher Gvf4gD8
    Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 29th June 2015, 7:27 pm

Marcus saw that the man he just spoke to was trying to go to sleep. He kinda felt a little bad about waking him up again, but that soon faded. The man, acknowledging that he was in fact Kite Wilhelm, stood up and put his hand out for a handshake. Marcus shook the hand, then replied to Kite's greeting.
    "Likewise, Kite."
    Then, Marcus put his hands in his pockets and started holding a conversation with Kite. Kite had just asked him if he was new to the guild.
    "I am. I recently joined. But, I gotta admit, I'm starting to like it here. Just wish I could get a place of my own and not have to sleep on the guild hall. It's pretty cold up here at night."
    Marcus tried to make some humor come out of this chat, but at the same time, he really didn't want to be sleeping in the cold outdoors of his guild hall, not to mention his fear of heights. Normally, he'd sleep wherever felt the most comfortable, but, last night, he slept on the guild hall. God only knows why he did.
    This troubled Marcus some, until he heard a familiar voice call out to both him and Kite. He pinpointed where the voice was coming from and saw the petite figure walking down the stairs. This made Marcus smirk a little.
    Chippy as usual, huh, Riley? I wonder if you even ate breakfast.
    "Hey, Riley. You're in a good mood today, aren't you?"
    As Kite walked up to Riley, Marcus slid across the table that was in front of him and proceeded right behind Kite. He stopped at the steps, glancing at Theo real quick, and chuckling, then looking back at Riley. Then he heard Kite say "Ready when you are." After he said this, Marcus cocked his head towards Kite and put his hands in his pockets.
    "What he said."

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 2nd July 2015, 12:41 pm

ICEEMPRESS

A grin made its way onto Riley's lips as she walked over to her partners who would be accompanying her in this job. Both of the mages made their way to the bottom of the stairs as she escalated to the floor, "It's nice to see you too, Kite." Her attention drifted to Marcus as she scrunched her nose, "Good mood? Not really." The next sentence she muttered to herself, "Bad morning." That reminded her of the sudden pain in her jaw which slowly subsided. "Well it was your fault after all." She mentally slapped her conscience as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Then again, the young slayer couldn't deny that her conscience was right. She now stood between both the tall men, in front of whom she seemed like a small child. Her petite figure seemed even more dainty when she stood next to these two tall men. "Well then, Let's go." She raised her fist into the air and started walking towards the door.

The young wolf ran in circles as he seemed excited about the job. Theo ran towards the front door and exited the large guild hall. The three mages were ready to go accomplish the task they were given. The black haired female opened the paper that she held in her hand and scanned through the contents once again, "According to this, we have to go to the East Forest in Magnolia." She looked at her comrades, "Let's get this show on the road." Maybe she was in a good mood, her attitude sure as hell seemed to say that. The three mages used the teleportation lacrima and headed to their destination.

279/250@Kite Wilhelm, @Hiporactivo6/20
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 8th July 2015, 10:37 pm

Kite's hand shake offer was accepted by the young man who had introduced himself as Marcus Tavares. Kite felt the young man's tight grip and returned it with his own grip and shook. Kite listened to Marcus as he explained that he was new to the guild but admitted that he starting to enjoy his time being apart of Sabertooth. Kite heard this and it made him smile for he too had found himself enamored with the guild and loved that he was able to be apart such a guild. However what he said next was something Kite could relate to. Marcus made mention that currently has no place of his own to stay and how he stays in the guild hall mentioning that it gets cold. Kite nodded ”I know the feeling. When I came here I didn't have a place of my own either but luckily I found an old cabin not far out from here and even more lucky is that It is in good shape.“ he said to Marcus and then added ”There is a chance that there is a cabin or two out and
    About like the one I had found. If I spot one I'll let you know.“

It was not long after their conversation that Kite noticed Riley and greeted her with Marcus following his lead. Riley returned the greeting back to Kite while she scrunched her nose and dismissed the idea of her mood being a good one. She said something else along the lines of bad morning. Tempted to ask what was so bad about her morning but soon Riley finished her descent down the stairs and was on the ground floor with himself and Marcus. Kite listened to her shout of excitement that they should go and gave a fist pump as she walked towards the door with her pet wolf circling them and leading the way. ”I can't tell whether you or the pup is more excited this job“ he said following her as she opened the paper and began to read it. Kite just realized that he actually had no idea about what the job they were taking was about aside from the location being revealed to be East forest that was apart of Magnolia. However just as he wanted to ask Riley activated a teleportation Lacrima and in an instant they were gone.

Almost within an instant Kite along with Riley, Marcus and Riley's wolf went from standing outside the Sabertooth guild hall to being right at the gate in Magnolia that was the entrance for the East Forest. Kite scratched his head with one hand and looked around. ”well that settles that. I'm gonna invest in one of those Lacrimas. Came in handy“ he said outloud and then looked at Riley and Marcus with a smile. ”by the way Riley, what's the job exactly. I actually don't know what we are actually doing here“ he said to her embarrassed to admit he was in the dark completely on the specifics of the job which was outside of the norm for him.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

Maiden Snatcher Gvf4gD8
    Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 11th July 2015, 10:42 am

For the offer Kite made to him about keeping an eye out for any unoccupied cabins, Marcus was grateful, and to show it, he nodded and smiled.
    Looks like I made a new friend. I wonder how these cabins are, too. They sound nice, even though they may be old.
    Afterwards, they both walked up to Riley, whom they both saw not too long ago, and greeted her. She did the same and Theo, her pet wolf, danced around her. Marcus smiled as the dog did this.
    Maybe having a pet wouldn't be so bad after all...wait, never mind that. It would still be too difficult caring for one. What was I thinking?
    Marcus had always thought of having a pet, but thought of it as too much of a difficult task. He always thought they needed a lot of attention and didn't want one for that reason. He always thought of it as troublesome to have to care for his friends and a pet at the same time. He also wouldn't want to be put in the position that he ended up being attached to the pet and had to make the difficult decision of saving the life of the pet or one of his friends. Regardless, he dreamed of how it would be to have a pet and still be able to care for his friends at the same time.
    If only it could be that simple.

Marcus stood next to Kite and in front of Riley, who was now at the bottom of the staircase and looking up to the both of them. After Kite's comment about being confused whether it was Theo or Riley who was more excited about this job, Marcus couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Then, he covered his mouth real quickly and blushed a little. He'd never really shown his emotions that much in public, and he felt a little embarrassed about it. He hoped nobody heard it, but thought that wasn't the case since he was standing right next to two other people when he let it out. Marcus was thankful when Riley let out a burst of excitement and led them all outside to the lacrima.

Marcus was right behind Kite and Kite behind Riley and Theo. As Theo circled around all three of them, Marcus felt as if he had his answer to the comment Kite made before and he smiled. Then, without hesitation, Riley activated the lacrima and the three of them were teleported out of Sabertooth Guild Hall. They were now in Magnolia. It was then that Kite asked what the job really was. After hearing this, Marcus had second thoughts of who really was more excited to do this job. After thinking this, he felt a little down on himself.
    "I had received information about this job beforehand, but I forgot what the job actually was. I only cared about who I was going with at the moment. Sorry, Kite."
    As Marcus said this, he face palmed in disappointment and was a little angry at himself for not thinking about what the job actually was. Then he looked up to Riley to see if she knew what it was. He hoped she did.

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 22nd July 2015, 6:47 am

ICEEMPRESS

A small chuckle filled the air as the source placed a hand on her mouth. The young slayer turned around and looked at the two tall males that stood before her. She couldn't help but smile at their foolishness, "Well, the request was sent by-" The female opened the piece of paper that was clutched by her palm, "-a Mr.Jacob."

She folded the paper once again as she had only opened it for the sole purpose of remembering their client's name, "He is some rich dude and his girlfriend got abducted here. " She looked around Magnolia's east forest as the wind picked up it's pace, "Witnesses said they saw some creature lurking here and they often heard screams if women coming from here." She looked back at her partners, "I did a little digging around of my own, many women were reported missing here meaning that our client's girlfriend might not be the only one we find here."

The female sighed as the tension was clearly visible. A sudden eerie feeling lingered in the air as these unknown creatures were a mystery to the mages. Riley had been to the east forest once before, in order to accomplish a job, and at that time, she didn't sense anything suspicious but this time, she couldn't help but think of the worst thing that could happen. No matter what, she knew that she and her friends had to help those poor females who went missing in this place and were probably abducted by god know what. The young ice dragon slayer's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of movement behind trees.

270/250@Kite Wilhelm, @Hiporactivo9/20
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 24th July 2015, 2:33 pm

After Kite had inquired about what the job was actually about seeing as he was the last to actually accept the job out of the three of them. Kite turned his attention to Marcus as he began to respond to Kite’s question. Unfortunately for Kite what Marcus had to say wasn’t the answer to his question he was hoping to get. Kite was informed by his guildmate that he was informed on some the details of the job before hand but some how between then and now managed to forget the information he received and focused more on who he would be assigned to this job with him. Kite let out a small sigh when he heard this and scratched his head ”it’s ok dude, but unfortunately that doesn’t really help me “ he said before turning his attention to the short girl in front of him who was looking and chuckling at them. Kite looked at her and gave her a smile knowing full well that they were the reason she was laughing ” I’m glad you find it so amusing “ he said to her right before she started to speak.

She first opened up a folded piece of paper which she started to read from and soon after she informed them that the client’s name was a Mr. Jacob. Kite noticed she folded the piece of paper and began to inform them more about the mission specs but this time it was from her memory. She shared that the client was some sort of wealthy individual whose girlfriend was abducted with in the forest. Kite put his hand up to his chin as Riley mentioned that there were witnesses who saw a creature of sorts lurking in the area as well as accounts of women screaming from within the forest. ”What sort of moron would bring his girlfriend here and be completely ignorant to the dangers that lurk here. “ he said outloud right before Riley admitted to gathering more information surrounding this mission and discovered that several girls have gone missing and that meant that more than one life could be on the line. It didn’t take long after entering the forest for Kite to start to pick up something offsetting about the forest and he didn’t like it one bit.

HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

Maiden Snatcher Gvf4gD8
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th July 2015, 2:33 pm

The member 'Kite Wilhelm' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher Boss Maiden Snatcher Boss Maiden Snatcher NormalMonster Maiden Snatcher Boss Maiden Snatcher StrongMonster
    Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 25th July 2015, 8:23 pm

After hearing from Kite that he really didn't help him with that statement, Marcus felt even more bad about not knowing what the job was. He crouched to the ground and punched it to expend some of his anger. Once he was done getting angry at the floor, he stood back up and looked at Riley, who was laughing about them. Kite replied to that laugh by saying that he was happy that she was amused.
    "I'm not. That aside, do you know what the job is?"
    Marcus walked closer to Riley and looked over her shoulder at the piece of paper, curious about it's contents. However, he kept some distance because he didn't want to look like he was trying to get close to her. He found it easy to look over her shoulder, due to how tall he was compared to her. He read along with her reading the info to them.

It said something about a man named Mr. Jacob who lost his girlfriend in a forest. He read along and saw that people around the area reported sightings of strange creatures in the forest. The same thing that Kite asked occurred to Marcus at that moment: what idiot would bring his girlfriend to a forest that supposedly had hostile creatures lurking in it?
    "Not too sure what the answer to that question is myself, Kite. But he can't be that much of a moron if the creatures jested up and grabbed his girlfriend out of nowhere. I mean, it's not like he could've known this was gonna happen in advance."
    After Marcus said this, he heard Riley say that more than one woman was abducted in this area.
    "I take it back. He's that much of a moron."
    He ran his fingers through his hair, a bit stressed after hearing about the ignorance of this guy. His hair was pulled back as did this, but when he removed his hand, it just fell back over his forehead, like he didn't even touch his own head. The only evidence of him doing so was that the top of his head was a bit ruffled up from his hand. Marcus put his hands in his pockets and looked at the other two.
    "All right then, let's do this."

Marcus walked with the other two, three, if you count Theo, Sabertooth members into the forest. While walking, Marcus heard some of the trees and leaves ruffling around them. He observed that the others noticed that they were not alone, too. Suddenly, he saw three different types of Vulcans come from the trees. In front of him was a Forest Vulcan and a Mountain Vulcan. The Mountain Vulcan had a tendency to say "Smash", over and over again. As Marcus assumed a defensive stance, he stared at the Mountain Vulcan, who was staring back with confidence.
    "I want to wipe that confident smirk off his face. It's making me more and more annoyed as I look at it."
    Marcus looked at his two companions to see how they were doing.

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 27th July 2015, 6:08 am

ICEEMPRESS

A small sigh escaped the petite figure as she and her two partners had an intense stare down with three large monsters. The monsters, widely known as vulcans, who were probably the ones behind the disappearance of innocent female individuals, revealed themselves a little too quickly. This seemed a little suspicious to the young slayer.

Riley stood there, studying the three monsters. This magical energy was clearly on different scales. Then when their gaze drifted towards her, realization slapped her in the face as she gulped. "You idiot....should've been more careful. You're a woman too." The female bit her bottom lip, hoping that those vulcans would regard her as a female due to her body that resembles a fourteen year old boy, and her short hair which contributes to the look. Relying on that little hope she had in her, she stood in a battle stance, but unacknowledged by her, her attire gave off a feminine radiance.

The vulcans were all in different sizes but had the same features, other than the largest one, whose fur was white instead of brown like the other two. The middle sized one launched itself towards her, but the female, desperately not wanting to get near it, jumped back as further as she could as the monster moved forward towards her.

So she would be dealing with this one. A thought suddenly struck the female, she saw the culprits, but where are the victims? Before she could think of an answer, an extremely large hand launched towards her. Guess this ape doesn't understand when he's being rejected indirectly.

265/250@Kite Wilhelm, @Hiporactivo12/20
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 29th July 2015, 12:54 pm

It was almost perfectly timed, Kite was discussing with his Guildmates about the moronic decision that the client made by bringing his woman to this dangerous forest despite knowing that there had been several kidnappings, and then on cue almost as if it was written down on a screenplay for a play the creatures made themselves known to them. Standing before the three of them were three Vulcans; large ape like creatures but that was the only thing in common with these three. Each one was a different variety of Vulcan. The largest one was a mountain Vulcan, white in color that must have wandered down from a nearby mountain range, he kept saying smash, the second one was slightly smaller than the mountain which must have been a forest Vulcan. Kite noticed that this Vulcan wasn’t looking either him nor Marcus, no this Vulcan had his sights literally locked on Riley. Lastly there was the smallest of the three a brown colored Vulcan which was most likely a wood Vulcan. ”Well isn’t this convenient… They saved us the trouble of hunting them“ he said calmly as he stood there eyeing down the all three Vulcans, each one dangerous but each one a different degree of dangerous.

Kite wasn’t sure which one he wanted to take on but soon the choice wouldn’t have be his anymore. With the mountain Vulcan continually saying smash caught the attention of all of them, but none more so than Marcus who specifically designated the mountain Vulcan as his target. Kite was fine with this, seeing as there was 3 of them and 3 of them there wouldn’t be a shortage on opponents and then out of no where the Forest Vulcan who was staring at Riley had decided that he would instead charged at her which made Riley jump back in reaction to the charge. Kite looked back Riley”Hey she isn’t... “ Kite was trying to declare that he would be the forest Vulcan’s opponent and that Riley wasn’t it’s concern but he was cut off when he saw out of the corner of his eye that the Wood Vulcan had also charged and threw a large fist at Kite which made him take a defensive stance with his arms crossed over his his chest and his head ducked down behind and braced for the impact of the punch which hit him hard and pushed him back. Luckily the armor was able to withstand most of the punch. The wood Vulcan started to pound it’s chest and let out small hoots almost like he was celebrating or boasting his dominance. Kite lowered his arms and stood there in an upright stance. ”Well then monkey, looks like you chose me to be your opponent. “ he said in a calm tone as he clenched his hands into fists and let his magic power start to flow creating a white flame like aura that increased the heat around them. ”and you have chosen poorly. Now I will show you the folly of your decision and burn you to nothing. “ he said in a sharp serious tone.

Kite began his charge towards the wood vulcan who was standing there still beating his chest and hooting. Upon seeing Kite charging at him the Vulcan stopped his taunting and raised his arms well above his head, locking his hands together to throw down a hammer fist like strike and swung them at Kite like a hammer but Kite was able to telegraph the attack and slowed down slightly planting his right foot and rotating on the balls of his foot so he would spin avoiding the downward motion of the monkey’s attack. At the same time he used the momentum of the the spin to not only ready his punch but to also to set up a sick upper cut which would nail sick uppercut right into the ape’s gut. The ape backed up a bit to catch his breath which was forced out by the hit. The monkey looked at Kite with blood shot eyes, clearly angered by the attack that hit him. ”What’s the matter Monkey? That hurt some? “ He asked right before the monkey charged Wildly at him again but this time it wasn’t a punch that was ready for him. Kite flared up his aura and opened his mouth sucking in air ”Flame Demon’s Rage! “ he shouted as he opened his mouth and shot a burst of White Fire that hit the oncoming Vulcan engulfing Vulcan causing a small explosion which threw the Vulcan back. Kite smirked ”Remember that feeling, It will be the last thing you feel but before we get to that  where are the girls! “

HP-90%
    MP-90
    Cool Down
    Demon Rage X4
    Enemies
    Mountain Vulcan x3
    Forest Vulcan x1
    Wood Vulcan x1

Maiden Snatcher Gvf4gD8
    Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 29th July 2015, 3:04 pm

Marcus glared the white beast in front of him down, as the white beast itself did the same. Marcus started feeling more and more annoyed that it had that huge smirk on it's face, and the more he looked at it, the more enraged and annoyed he became.
    "Judging by that expression on your face, you must be really confident, right?"
    "Smash!"
    "That confidence is going to be the end of you pretty soon."
    "Smash!"
    "Do you say anything else other than 'smash?'"
    "Pretty lady?"
    "I'd rather hear you say 'smash.'"
    With that, the Vulcan's smirk returned. This made Marcus more enraged and annoyed and almost successfully provoked him into acting. But, he wouldn't attack just yet.
    I can already hear Kite's battle going off. I just hope Riley will be all right.

Now, it's time for my battle to start.
    Marcus charged straight for the Vulcan. The Vulcan smirked at Marcus doing this and tried to stop him by punching the ground where Marcus would be next. Marcus saw this coming and rolled out of the way, to his right. He continued to sprint to a tree, where he jumped onto the side of its trunk and tried to launch himself towards the Vulcan from there. However, the Vulcan saw him in enough time and punched him on the tree, demolishing the tree. Marcus was sent flying towards another tree, which he landed on and jumped off of.
    OK. Note to self: never do something like that again.
    He ran a little closer to the Vulcan, then stopped a feet away. The Vulcan smirked, thinking he had him. Then, Marcus thrusted his right hand from his hip towards the Vulcan. As he did so, his shadow came up from the ground, transformed into a pointed pillar and launched towards the Vulcan. The Vulcan's smirk disappeared as it tried to dodge the attack. It was barely able to, but the pillar was just able to cut the beast's side. It smirked again and looked at Marcus, but to his surprise, he saw Marcus smirking, too.

He then brought his hand back down to his hip. As the Vulcan turned around, the pillar came back and nailed it straight in the leg, afterwards returning as Marcus' shadow again. The Vulcan was not pleased by this and started banging on it's chest.
    "SMAAAAAAAAASH!"
    "Let's settle this, already! Come at me, ya half-baked gorilla!"
    The Vulcan accepted his challenge and charged at Marcus. Marcus, himself, ran at the Vulcan, also. The Vulcan punched the ground in front of Marcus, but he side stepped out of the way, and ran up the trunk of a tree next to the Vulcan as fast as he could. Reaching as far up the tree as he could, he jumped off of the tree and over the Vulcan, flipping to face the beast under him. He yelled as he came back down, towards the Vulcan.

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 2nd August 2015, 2:54 am

ICEEMPRESS

Little amounts of sunlight peeked into the ground through the rough leaves that were adhered to the large brown branching, often moving as the wind passed by. Under those small patches of sunlight sat tiny birds which chirped happily but their peace was disturbed when the tree they sat on suddenly shook and a loud 'thud' sound echoed through the vicinity, followed by a groan. The object that shook the sapling was nothing other than a petite figure of a young girl. The girl, Riley, lifted herself off of the tree trunk , "Should've seen that coming."

But that groan was replaced with a frown and a squinted eye glare as she gazed at the large ape like creature before her. "Didn't know monkeys were that sensitive." The female retorted as she remembered the scenes that unfolded mere minutes ago. To put it simply, the witty yet foolish dragon slayer, oh-so-loudly named the vulcan a giant gutless ape, and the consequences were one she had to bear when she was suddenly attacked. The first swing of the monkey's giant arm was dodged but the second surprised her when he it launched it when she was in the middle of dodging the first one, causing her to fly backwards and hit her back onto the large and rough surface of the tree's branch.

An angry sigh escaped her lips as the empty-headed primate ran towards her. The creature's facial expressions conveyed that either he wanted to squish Riley's head under his large foot and smother her petite body into bits or either he wanted to hug her and crush that tiny body within his arms, both ways, the female was going down and she was not going to let that happen. "Ice Dragon Roar." A gush of light blue wind escaped her parted lips and fell over the primate. The smoke cleared revealing an ice sculpture of the ape to which the female smiled proudly but her smiled was soon wiped off her face when the ice began cracking. She let out a sigh, knowing what was coming next, "Why don't these monkeys just give up?"

354/250@Kite Wilhelm, @Hiporactivo15/20
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 3rd August 2015, 10:34 pm

The smell of burnt fur was currently present in the general area thanks to the Rage attack Kite decided to use against the Wood Vulcan who charged at him recklessly. It was quite obvious to Kite, that the Vulcan had no intention on charging him again in such a wild manner, that particular bridge had now been burnt to nothing which is what Kite fully intended on doing. Seeing this to be the case Kite took the opportunity to reask the question he had asked a few moments ago ”So Monkey can you tell me the whereabouts of the women who have gone missing? “. Unfortunately the monkey was either unaware of what Kite was saying or it could understand every word but had no intention of sharing it’s knowledge, either way all it did was hoot a few times and pounded it’s fists onto it’s chest. This made Kite sigh and run the front of his head ”Great, I get a monkey who can’t speak. Guess there is no point in asking questions“. Kite couldn’t help but feel how a little frustrated with the way things have began to turn out. Time wasn’t on their side and that was the underlying fact, which meant that Kite didn’t have time to fool around with this monkey any longer.

”I’m sorry but I don’t have anymore time for the likes of you “ he said coldly as he held his hand out in front of him with his palm facing upwards with his fingers extended, he then proceeded to flex them motioning the signal for the monkey to bring it. ”let’s get this over with you filthy monkey! “ he said looking to egg the monkey on. The monkey let out a snort and banged on his chest a few more times before he charged at Kite again this time lunging at Kite from about 8 feet away from where he was standing. Seeing this a couple options ran through Kite’s mind, but two stood out the most, either he could step aside or counter. Kite jumped up into the air and brought his knees to his chest and timed it so when the monkey was under him, he extended his legs in a fast motion pushing the charging monkey’s face right into the dirt ground, and thanks to the momentum of it’s charge the monkey skidded before finally stopping with it’s legs up in the air before they came down with a thud. Kite landed on his feet after his attack and waited for the beast to stand up ”why don’t you just stay down? “ he asked but the monkey was quick to get to his feet and turned quickly, quicker than Kite expected him to and swung hard with a back fist catching Kite off guard and sending crashing on his back.

Kite let out a cough and slowly sat up and spit the blood that came from his lip. ”Nice shot “ he said as he got to his feet and regained his balance before focusing on the Vulcan again. ”it looks like you aren’t the dimwit I took you for, you set me up nice for that… but that won’t happen again “ he said as he crossed his arms and swung them back as he let loose two streaks of white flames that slowly took reformed themselves and took the shape of two blades, one in each hand. ”Flame Demon’s Twin Flamberges “ he said standing there with the blades pointing to the ground by his sides. ”It’s time to put this beast down “ Kite walked in the direction of the monkey slowly, rotating the swords around and around causing some of the flames to extend out almost. Kite was now in range of the monkey’s freakishly long arms. The monkey threw a punch looking to catch Kite again, however Kite side stepped and simply spun in a 360 degree circle, veering to the outside of the punch and at the same time slashed at the monkey in the same motion, bringing the left Flame sword across the monkey’s knuckles burning it’s way through it’s fingers. The Vulcan clutched his damaged hand and held it close to it’s chest hooting and carrying on clearly in pain. Kite looked at the monkey with a merciless and cold stare. ”I told you to get use to that feeling “ he said taunting the monkey ”and since you can clearly understand me, why don’t you tell me where the girls are “ he said again but the monkey clammed up right after the question was asked again. Kite knew full well the monkey had no interest in sharing secrets so he didn’t bother to waste his breath any longer. Kite took a few steps towards the injured Vulcan, he knew full well what this monkey could do, that this monkey caught him once with a backfist after baiting him so he had his sword ready. The monkey swung his uninjured hand like Kite expected but this time Kite swung his flame sword vertically meeting the monkey’s back fist with a counter, the sword burned deep into the monkey’s wrist and it retreated his arm. Not looking to give him a chance to fight back Kite swiftly kicked monkey so it was on the ground. ”Leave this forest and never come back “ Kite said to it as a warning while he turned to go help his friends. The monkey not liking how this stood got up and charged at Kite wildly. Hearing the loud thugs behind him, Kite spun with both of his blades on top of one another and slicing diagonally from hip up to the monkey’s shoulder, burning it badly before the swords burned out. Before anything else happened Kite simply said this ”you chose poorly “ and just like that The Vulcan dropped to the ground belly first as Kite headed over to help his guild mates.

HP-60%
    MP-80
    Cool Down
    Demon Rage X3
    Flamberges
    Enemies
    Mountain Vulcan x3
    Forest Vulcan x1
    Wood Vulcan x0

Maiden Snatcher Gvf4gD8
    Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 5th August 2015, 12:55 pm

As Marcus came down above the vulcan, he readied his right fist to pound the top of the it's head. He put all his force into that punch, hoping it would do something to it. However, Marcus soon realized that this was a bad idea. The punch did some damage, but Marcus completely forgot that he left himself wide open.
    "Shi-"
    The vulcan grabbed Marcus and tossed him around like a rag doll. It threw him into the ground, making him spit up some of his saliva on impact. Then, it threw him into another tree. This knocked the wind out of Marcus, and he fell to the ground from the trunk of the tree, a bit dazed. Blood came down from his forehead and he looked up at the vulcan standing a few meters from him. Due to Marcus' frequent exercising and taking care of his body, he was able to withstand physical attacks really well. Of course, the vulcan's attacks could've been worse. Marcus knew that it the throwing around could've very well broken a bone, or even more than just one, if he hadn't been keeping in shape. Still, It was pounding on it's chest, and seemed happy and cocky about him throwing around Marcus. Marcus gritted his teeth and slowly stood up, seeing that this would be the right time for both opponents to stare each other down. He stood there, staring down his opponent, wondering who was going to reignite the fight.

"Smash!"
    That's all it kept saying.
    "Smash!"
    It started to become annoying.
    "Smash!"
    Marcus has heard it so many times already, he's already started wondering about the origin of the word.
    "Smash! Smash! Smash! SMASH!"
    Now, he was annoyed.
    "If you say 'smash' one more time, I'll make that gash in your leg bigger and bloodier."
    The vulcan accepted his challenge and beat on it's chest one more time.
    "SMAAAAAASH!"
    Marcus sighed and dropped his head before looking back up to the vulcan.
    "You ignorant bastard!"
    Marcus then took off, straight for the vulcan, who was smiling as if Marcus had fallen into another one of it's "traps." Bringing his right arm to his left shoulder, then extending it past his side, he kept sprinting towards the vulcan.
    "Blade."
    Marcus' shadow came up and engulfed his right arm, turning it into a blade. He was now two meters in front of the vulcan. Then, the vulcan pounded on the ground, making the ground leading up to Marcus shoot up from it's normal place. Marcus smirked as he rolled out of the way, now coming at the vulcan from it's left. The vulcan then attempted to nail Marcus with its fist as he ran towards it. Before it could touch him, Marcus swung his blade at the vulcan's hand. It cut pretty deep into the knuckles, and the vulcan reeled in it's fist, nursing the wound a little. Marcus proceeded towards it's legs and slid in between them, swinging the blade from his left to his right. It cut both it's legs and the vulcan winced in pain. That's when Marcus saw the gash and grinned. Quickly, he dashed towards the vulcan's left leg, knelt down and thrusted his blade straight into the gash, making it deeper and of course, bigger and bloodier. Then, he extended the blade one meter, cutting straight through to the other side of the leg. To torture the vulcan even more, Marcus twisted his arm blade. Blood gushed from the wound to the front of the leg, the side Marcus wasn't on. A big smile formed on Marcus' face as he proved himself right to the vulcan.
    "Told ya I'd make it bigger and bloodier, didn't I? Not like you can answer that question anyway."
    The vulcan was not pleased. Who would be pleased to have a meter long blade shoved into their leg and have it twisted while it's in there? Then, the vulcan swung it's unwounded arm at Marcus. His smile was wiped off his face when he noticed the hand coming at him. He used his free hand to guard, blocking it from his side and face. It sent him flying to his right, some meters behind the vulcan. However, Marcus had not taken his arm blade out of the wound yet and, as he was sent flying, the blade cut through a bit more of the leg. Marcus rolled on the ground before putting his feet down and skidding to a halt. The blood from earlier had dried up now on his face. It covered the right part of his face up to just below his eye. He smiled again at the vulcan as he saw it tending to an even worse wound in it's left leg.
    "You really are a half-baked ape! Man, I really did hit the nail on it's head."
    The vulcan glared at Marcus, murder in it's eyes. That cocky grin it had earlier now vanished, and was replaced by gritted teeth. Marcus stood up, the smile on his face had now vanished and he was done playing his cocky part. He spoke in a calm, serious tone.
    "What? Are you mad now? It's about time this fight got serious."
    Marcus shrunk the blade back to it's original length and flicked it to show off some flare. Then, he brought the blade close to his face and pointed it straight at the vulcan, simultaneously bringing his legs into a position to show he was ready to charge at the vulcan. He grinned.
    "You ready?"
    The vulcan, full of rage, punched the ground, then looked up into the air and yelled:
    "SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSH!"
    It seemed to echo in the forest a bit.
    "Tch. I'll take that as a 'yes.'"
    Swinging the blade towards the ground, Marcus charged straight for the vulcan.

He was too absorbed in his own fight to worry about Kite's and Riley's, but he had confidence that they were doing just fine. The vulcan he was facing, in response to Marcus charging, leapt at Marcus. Surprised, Marcus stopped dead in his tracks, only to be launched by the vulcan's attack, straight into the air. When the vulcan had landed from it's leap, it landed right in front of Marcus and punched the ground as soon as it landed. This made the ground break apart and send Marcus into the air. He didn't go too far up into the air, but he didn't go forwards or backwards either. As he came back down, the vulcan tried to punch him in the air, but failed. Marcus parried the ape's fist with his blade, cutting the knuckles again. Marcus landed on the ground and charged at the vulcan again. He ran up the ape's chest and slashed it. The vulcan then punched Marcus into the ground, who wasn't able to block or parry quick enough. He coughed up blood on impact with the ground. The vulcan then attempted to step on him. Marcus saw as the foot started to come down on him. He bore his fangs and rolled out of the way. The stomp broke the ground under it. Marcus then drove his blade into the side of the foot. As he tried to hack it out, he realized he couldn't. The blade had gotten stuck in the vulcan's foot.
    "This is bad."
    After Marcus had said this, the vulcan swung it's foot forwards, sending him flying off it's foot and stumbling on the ground. He got up and looked towards the vulcan, who was already launching it's fist at Marcus again. His eyes widened as he was barely able to parry it with his blade, but he was late to react to the second fist coming at him. He knew he wouldn't have enough time to parry it, so he put his blade in front of it to block it. The blade shattered from the force of the punch and turned back into Marcus' shadow. As for the block, it had failed and the punch went through his arm and hit Marcus in the face, sending him flying again. More blood poured down the right side of Marcus' face, again. He spat blood as he got on all fours. Teeth clenched, he got up slowly and looked towards the vulcan. His vision was blurry from the punch and he staggered while on his feet. The vulcan didn't smirk or anything. It was really pissed now. And so was Marcus. He brought his right hand up to his forehead and dabbed it against it. Blood rested on his fingertip, then trickled down his finger and onto his gloves. He smiled.
    "I don't think I've bled this much in a long time. Of course, I would KNOW whether it's been a long time or not if I had my memory."
    Marcus let his arm drop and winced in pain as he did so. He smiled again as he tried to laugh off the pain and clenched his arm with his left hand.
    Yeah. Something's definitely fractured there. It could be a bit of trouble moving around with it...
    Marcus stood straight and closed his eyes. The vulcan was slowly getting closer and closer to him. He opened his eyes again and started thinking about fights, murders, and running. Whether it was gunfights, fist fights, situations when you're cornered by a crazed murderer, or an all-out sprint from something, Marcus thought about it. This made his adrenaline increase, and he felt a little less pain from his right arm. Slowly, he lifted his right arm up. He winced every time he felt pain from it, and thought about more violence and chasing when it happened. Then, he took off his jacket from his left arm, and off of his back and wrapped it around his right arm until the sleeve was left. Then, he wrapped his left sleeve around his neck and tied it, so it won't fall off his neck. Basically, he made a makeshift cast with his jacket.
    "But, I guess this'll do."
    The vulcan was very close to Marcus now, and it stopped a few feet away from him. Marcus looked to the vulcan and smiled.
    "You've really done it now. You probably broke something in there, but don't worry about it. I'll return the favor by breaking your face, and then I'll have this arm properly patched up."
    The vulcan did not respond. It waited for Marcus to make the first move. Marcus wiped the smile off his face and glared at the vulcan, as it did the same to him. The blood on his face dried once again, but now it went down to his mouth instead of his eye. Surprisingly, the blood hadn't gotten on his t-shirt or jacket or any other piece of clothing. Just on his glove when he touched his forehead with his hand. Marcus clenched his left hand. He was now handicapped, and it would be a bit more difficult for him to defeat the vulcan. However, somewhere deep inside of him, there was no doubt he'd win this fight. His muscles tensed as adrenaline pumped through his body. It felt thrilling to Marcus.
    "I hope you know that I'm not gonna let you live, now. This forest will be your grave."
    The vulcan pounded on it's chest, accepting Marcus' challenge. Glaring each other down, both opponents readied themselves for another round of combat. Both had suffered different types of injuries, and both weren't about to give up now.
    "Let's end this."

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 11th August 2015, 1:52 pm

ICEEMPRESS

A groan left the female's lips as she dodged another one of the monster's attacks. She wasn't fighting back; not because she didn't want to, but simply because she couldn't. The forest vulcan swung at her with great speed, barely giving her the chance to dodge, and yet, she managed to. For a brief second, her purple gaze shifted to her partners. Kite seemed to have defeated his opponent but Marcuse was having difficulty. She immediately ducked as the vulcan launched her fist at her.

She placed her fingers on her ground and used them along with her left leg to balance her body as she raised her right leg and pushed it with all the force she could muster up. Her leg touched the beast's abdomen and made great impact as the monster went flying a few meters away from herself and landed on the ground with a large 'thud'. "Kite, go help Marcus." As she was caught up worrying for her friend, she did not notice the vulcan lifting from the ground and sneaking up behind her. She watched her friends deal with the larger ape when suddenly, a large, hairy and disgustingly smelly hand caught her her leg; right above her left foot. When she felt the touch, it was too late as the large monkey yanked his hand upward, lifting the female along with her.

A small yelp escaped her lips as she was now being held upside down by only one leg. Her hands immediately flew to the hem of her shirt, clutching it to avoid exposing any skin. A small blush crept onto her cheeks as she thought of a way to get out of this position. She looked at her partners, knowing that they couldn't help; or to be more precise, their opponent would stop them. Before her mind could think of a way to kick some sense into this monkey, it rotated its hand so that the front of her body was now facing it. It lifted his hand till her petite body was lifted up and her face was right in front of his.

It moved closer as Riley childishly moved back as he was dripping in horrible stench. It sniffed the air around her and its facial expressions changed. Monkey expressions were a lot different from human expressions, so the female could not decipher what his facial expressions conveyed, but for some reason, to Riley, it seemed to be grinning, and that too, in a creepy way. An involuntarily shudder took over the females body. She glared at him, "Let me go, you big ape."

It suddenly swung its arm to the back, making the female shriek as she was now hanging by her leg, on his back. She made a disgusted face as she could feel it's pointy and ugly hairs poking her through her shirt. It suddenly began moving, jumping from tree to tree, "Ow, ow, ow. Ouch. HEY! Stop that! Ouch." As it moved, her body moved and crashed into its and her poor petite body was what had to suffer. "I said Stop th-OW!" She yelped in pain. Then a thought entered her mind, "What if it's leading you to the victims?"

536/250@Kite Wilhelm, @Hiporactivo18/20
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 14th August 2015, 6:00 pm

The Demon slayer finished up with the wood Vulcan and was making his way to assist either Riley with the forest Vulcan or to aid Marcus with larger mountain Vulcan. Riley has just finished sending the Forest Vulcan flying with a stiff and hard kick Before he could make a move he heard Riley yell out to him, instructing Kite to go and aid Marcus with his bout. Kite didn't say anything he simply nodded. He knew that Riley was a slayer like him and she could handle herself in combat against that over sized monkey. With his new objective the foremost thought in his mind he then turned his attention over to where Marcus was in the middle of combat with the mountain Vulcan. He didn't get to see how the brawl went between the two of them played out since he was preoccupied with his own monkey but but it wasn't hard to figure out how things stood in terms of who has the upper hand at that point of time, and it was not what he was hoping to see. The big ape was standing proud and grinning at the fact that he had gained the upper hand over the shadow using Mage, who had to wrap his jacket around his arm like a makeshift cast with blood trickling down his head. ”Well then, We can’t have that now can we. “ he said plainly as he held and brought forth from a golden ripple a large over sized Key with several gears protruding from it. He turned the key in the air causing it’s gears to shift and realign themselves until they were set like a puzzle that had just been solved. The Key vanished and Kite smirked and reached his arm across his chest and held it open ”Time to open the Gates “ He said and a golden ring appeared and started to ripple as a handle of an object began to push it’s way out from it, he gripped it and pulled it free from the ripple like he was pulling a sword from a scabbard.

In his hand he held a weapon, golden in color and almost looking like a lance with red cuneiform like markings going up the shaft. ”Looks like I have to rely on you once again Ea. “ he said to it as if he was talking to a person. Kite looked up just in time to see the Mountain Vulcan begin to boastfully pound on it’s chest and engaged Marcus in an intense stare down,and slowly lifted Ea, so it’s tip was pointed at the monkey ”Awaken Ea! “ he spoke in a demanding tone and the three panels started to rotate with the top and bottom panel rotating clockwise while the middle component rotated counter clockwise. The rotation started slow but it eventually picked up the Rotations per minute which in turn caused the Cuneiforms to glow a bright red as the speed picked up. Kite had two options at this stage of the game, he could either use the full scale Enuma Elish but that would come with inevitable risk  of catching Marcus in the surge of energy, which meant he needed to use the condensed variation of it. Upon realizing this a red colored vortex of energy swirled around the spinning sword and grew more intense with each passing second until the energy was so dense that it appeared to be solid. ”Enuma Elish Pierce! “ He yelled as the as the pushed the sword forward and fired a large red blast of energy that swirled around like a drill and barreled towards the monkey. The blast swiftly rammed into the from it’s right flank catching it off guard and what’s better it monkey drove the monkey into a nearby tree. When the blast had finished Kite walked down next to his friend Marcus and put his hand his on his right shoulder ”Hope you don’t mind my little interruption, It looked like you were having so much fun that I just had to join in “ he said with a grin on his face. He was ready to fight all out against this last opponent and then if the need arose he would set his sights on the monkey that had Riley all occupied. Kite put up his sword so it was chambered back and held it so the shaft of the weapon was parallel with the ground and held back and towards his head with his lead arm out in front, it was almost like a fencing stance but reverse. Without saying a word to Marcus Kite charged towards the monkey with the intention of  thrusting his weapon forward like a lance.

Unfortunately in the middle of his charge is when he heard what he thought was Riley’s voice demanding that it let her go. He looked back to see that the monkey had his fellow guild member hanging upside down by her ankle and in front of it’s face. Kite’s eyes widened as he saw Riley hanging there trying to keep her shirt from coming over her head. ”Hey you Damn Dirty Ape let her go! “ he shouted as he started to change targets and attempted to change direction in order to help Riley, ”Hold on Ril.. “ he had to stop in mid sentence as he caught out of the corner of his eye a large fist barrelling towards him. Kite lifted his sword up and used his other hand to reinforce the defence but the force of the monkey sent him backwards and crashing into the ground. Kite sat up looking back to the monkey who had by that point slung Riley over it’s shoulder and began to jump from tree to tree carrying her away. Kite lifted his fist and slammed it back into the ground before he proceeded to get up glaring at the monkey that interrupted his attempt to help his friend. ”That’s it now you’ve done it. Marcus catch! “ he lightly tossed Ea over to his injured teammate. ”Let’s finish this fast and hurry up to track down that dirty ape that carried Riley off “. Kite charged up his aura up ”and you! Your interference will be the last mistake you will ever dare to make“ Kite said in a cold and sharp tone before he brought his hand up for a punch and the second he had it secure and chambered for a punch he let flames swirl around. ”Your move ugly, come get me before I take your woman from you “ he taunted the monkey hoping it would charge wildly at him. [i]”I swear, she better be ok or I will be roasting monkey for dinner “  

HP-60%
    MP-70
    Cool Down
    Demon Rage X2
    FlambergesX3
    Enemies
    Mountain Vulcan x3
    Forest Vulcan x1
    Wood Vulcan x0

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 30th September 2015, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maiden Snatcher Gvf4gD8
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 25th September 2015, 1:01 pm

ICEEMPRESS

Minutes passed by, ticking without a stop; she, however, was unable to decipher how long she been hanging off the shoulder of that ape. An ache began climbing its way into as all she could see was strands of her hair roughly dancing as she was moved around like a rag doll. An unlucky day it was, for the young ice dragon slayer at least. Her stomach churned; she indeed was glad that she hadn't ate breakfast that morning. Motion sickness had been her weakness, and at this point, she knew that her mind did not have the audacity to plan a strategy at all. It was then that she gave up. Darkness overwhelmed her and her lids shut.

The horrible stench entered though her nostrils as the petite individual had gained an ounce of consciences. Her nose scrunched up, regretting the breath it had allowing to pass through. Her eyelids lifted slowly, wincing often, trying to adjust to light. Revealing her grey hues, the darkness laid its hands upon her. Her gaze fell onto the direction of the opening of what seemed to be a cave, from where light entered, claiming position of the only source allowing sight.

Her ears caught the commotion of silent sniffs. Immediately, her figure jolted, causing an ache to spread over as she had been in the same position too long. How long was she out? The sun still stood high in the sky, indicating that it hadn't been that long after all.

Her grey eyes landed upon figures, feminine figures to be more specific. Through what little light there was, she saw their faces stained with tears. Her mind then processed the information; she had found the victims. Even through the pain, a grin managed to appear onto her face, causing the females to stare at her as if she had lost her mind, "About damn time!" She jumped onto her feet, startling a few. The young slayer looked at them with twinkling eyes, "Don't you all want to get out of here?" She question and it was then that she saw something she liked, hope that resided in their eyes.

358/250@Kite Wilhelm, @Hiporactivo20/20
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 30th September 2015, 10:53 pm

Maiden Snatcher Gz9pLlV

Maiden Snatcher Gz9pLlV

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES. HP-60%
    MP-80
    Cool Down
    Demon Rage X1
    FlambergesX2
    Enemies
    Mountain Vulcan x2
    Forest Vulcan x1
    Wood Vulcan x0

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Maiden Snatcher VjAvM1A

- Kite

Kite watched as the monkey came racing towards him, with rage filling his eyes or so it would seem to the flame demon slayer who was prepared for the monkey had it decided to continue its reckless charge. Unfortunately the monkey was smarter than it looked, right before it got close to Kite, before he could fire his attack the monkey used its speed to hurtle over Kite and catch Marcus with a wild haymaker, sending him crashing into a tree with speed and force. Marcus had not only been dropped but Ea had also been dropped in the process and was now sticking in the ground tip first with the handle straight up in the air. "Crap Marcus!... " Kite said out loud but didn’t stand there, he didn’t freeze in place from surprise instead knowing that he had to act fast at that moment. Kite dove to where Ea was sticking out from the ground and took hold of it’s handle with his right hand and pulled it free from the ground. Dirt clung to it while being drawn and only broke free the second Ea started to spin dislodging the dirt from the weapon. While Kite had the panels of Ea spinning he turned to his left as the Mountain Vulcan looked to set it’s sights on Marcus who had been thrown into a tree. Kite held his weapon like a knight holding a lance and be and with a thrusting motion he jammed Ea through it’s back, skewering it completely with the tip of Ea sticking out the thing’s stomach. "I don’t have time to mess around with the likes of you anymore! Ea! Enuma Elish! " he shouted as the drill like cylindrical segments of the sword began to rotate inside the monkey’s stomach grinding away at it from the inside all the while charging its attack up. The lines all along the weapon had a bright red glow and was fully charged with in seconds. Then within seconds the torrent of the attack started from within the monkey’s torso and spread shredding a gigantic hole in it. Kite would have removed Ea from the monkey’s back but due to how large the hole was he didn’t have to do anything as the monkey fell forward onto it’s face clearly taken out from the blast.

With that foul creature out of the way Kite had to get moving to find where the other monkey took his friend, but he had to decide what to do about Marcus who was out like a light. "I have to go after Riley…. but can’t leave him like this can I? " he said as he walked over to Marcus and put his hand on his friend and checked for signs of life. After a huff of breath it was confirmed that Marcus wasn’t dead, just unconscious. Kite positioned himself so he was standing up by Marcus’ head and scooped up his shoulders and dragged him to a tree’s trunk and leaned him against it. "Stay here for now, I need to after Riley before it’s too late. I’ll be back " he said to his friend, he wasn’t sure if Marcus could hear him or if he was saying this for his own sake but now wasn’t the time to debate this in his head. It was the time to act. The flame slayer turned in the direction he saw Riley get carried off in, and ran for about about a minute before stopping. "Is this even the right way? They went in the trees so it’s not like there is a trail…. " he said letting the word drag as he looked down and saw leaves on the ground. Now typically leaves on the ground of a forest would be a common thing but what he saw was multiple concentrated piles of leaves going along the way. "Well look at that. My Trail " he exclaimed as he sprinted following the piles of leaves until he saw the opening of a cave in the upcoming distance. He stopped short of the entrance and hid behind a tree near the cave. "If I were a betting boy, she is in there…. but how should I go about this… stealth or hugs blazing. " he asked himself but it didn’t take long before he decided to just go for it. Kite ran into the cave and hid behind a nearby stone pillar that stretched from the cold ground all the way up to the ceiling of the cave, he did this so he had a way he could see what was happening and not be seen. Kite peered over the side and saw a small group of people, with a familiar short lady standing up among them "found her, and she is okay but where are the " he was gonna ask where the Vulcan’s were but his answer was given when he heard a noise come from the other side of the pillar. "Never mind. " Kite moved to the side of the pillar and there they were. Three monkeys literally sleeping right there near him. Kite silently tip toed around them and quietly heads to where Riley is, where the missing girls were also evidently located. "I found ya… are you ok Riley? " he said in a whisper to his friend.

template by Darkee

Maiden Snatcher Gvf4gD8
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 10th October 2015, 5:00 am

ICEEMPRESS

A familiar scent lingered in the air and got caught by the female's nose. She knew her partner was here. Before she could turn around, his voice whispered towards her, not surprising her. She turned around to see Kite standing there. Behind him slept the monkeys who were responsible for the kidnapping of these women. If it were up to her, she would have made them pay but she couldn't do that simply because turning the vicinity into a battle field at this point would result in one, if not more of the girls getting injured and she couldn't do that.

"I'm fine. I'm glad your here. We need to get these women out of here before those monkeys wake up." She turned towards the ladies, "Okay, listen up. We have to get out of here and fast. Because if these brainless apes wake up, we're goners. Do you understand?" The ladies nodded as the young slayer moved slowly, her steps not making a single sound. It was clear that she wanted Kite and the girls to do that same. When they neared the entrance, where the monkeys slept, they had to be even more careful. She silently tiptoed out, knowing that the others were behind her.

Momentarily, one of the monkeys moved, causing her to halt. Her heartbeat quickened as she stood in a battle stance but then the monkey simply drifted back to sleep. She let out a sigh. Moments later, they were out of the cave and onto the ground. That is when they ran. They ran to where Marcus was and hoisted their friend before making their escape.

With these woman and their injured friend, it was good that they decided not to fight the vulcans because Marcus was in need of medical attention. The mages then departed away from the forest and luckily, they made it out without any vulcan chasing them. The ladies were safe and Marcus was taken to the nearest hospital where he would be treated.

334/250@Kite Wilhelm, @Hiporactivo22/20
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 10th October 2015, 6:38 am

Maiden Snatcher YdROJZD

Maiden Snatcher JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:29 pm