Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatcher

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher Empty Maiden Snatcher

Post by Aria Beleren 20th November 2013, 8:06 pm

Mission Details:

Kyll had taken a small break from all of the hub bub at the guild, but she was still bummed that many of the guild members just shoved her aside. Hopefully with the return of Mishi, she would get back to being her more happy self. The thought of him being a part of the guild again excited her. This time she was going to help Mishi up to the rank of C like he should be. There was no way around it. She was going to help him rank up and give him his exam as well.

Kyll was wearing her blue and white Asian influenced mission attire over her black body suit. Kyll couldn't wait to tell Mishi what was about to happen after she became B rank. There was one thing for certain. She couldn't give up. The bells on her obi rang as she looked forward without any doubt in her mind. Kyll giggled to herself. After this mission, she and Mishi were going to have to go out for a couple drinks. Kyll thought she could be his wing man for her. After all, the two were great buddies. She stood in the forest waiting on him. Kyll was always stoked about beating up some ape men. Let's face it, this particular species of animal were one of the most entertaining to her. She always loved beating up on Vulcans more than ever. They always thought they were cool and called her a nerd. Every time she met one she had to beat some sense into it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Master Vincent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Living Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher

Post by Mishi Gonyma 21st November 2013, 11:13 am

Mishi straightened his tie as he walked down the path to the meeting place that he and Kyll had agreed to meet at before heading out on their first mission since he returned from his journey around Fiore.  He had done this once before after his master had passed but ever since the disappearance of Kyo along with several other people he considered friends, but search as he could he couldn’t find Kyo or anyone he knew for that matter though he did meet some incredible mages and people.  However after months of searching Mishi realized that he had to stop his search as helping his guild as a whole would have to come before his own wants.
    Mishi straightened his hat this was his first mission since his return and was glad to be back in action for numerous reasons. The most important one being that he would once again be working with his best friend Kyll once again, he had briefly talked to her upon his return but sadly hadn’t had the energy to continue but now that he had gotten a full night’s sleep he was ready to go save the day.  That is in fact his reasoning for selecting to go on this job cause if the basic info was correct there was a lady in distress and a gentleman must always help a lady in need. Especially when doing so helps put a couple of brutish Vulcans, those vile ungentlemanly beasts Mishi couldn’t stand the thought of a species that just goes around kidnapping girls and now he could do something about them.  As Mishi neared the spot he and Kyll had agreed upon meeting at he spotted her in the distance at least he hoped it was her after all he himself was early after all a gentleman is never tardy.  The closer he got however the more sure he was that the person he was looking at was in fact Kyll, once he had gotten with ear shot Mishi let his presence known with a wave of a hand and a chuckle “Oh-Ho and here I thought I’d be the early one”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 25 exp

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Maiden Snatcher Mishi-11
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 22nd November 2013, 1:53 pm

As Kyll waited, she put her hand in her Obi then took out a wrapped dumpling. She took a huge bite out of the cake like item. She smiled happily as she was chowing down on her food. Each bite she took seemed better than the next. She continued to woof down the pastry. The pastry was pretty big, about the size of a softball. She giggled to herself and continued to eat the puff of dough.

"Oh-Ho and here I thought I’d be the early one”

Kyll turned around to reveal that her mouth was still stuffed with her snack. "Oh... hi.. Meehee..." Kyll said with her mouth full. She took a huge swallow of the food she had in her mouth. She then held her throat as if she was choaking. Kyll's unusually closed eyes opened as she held her throat. Her face began to go blue from the top going down. She apparently chewed off more than she could swallow on her dumpling. She began punching her stomach hoping to dislodge the huge bite she took. This was unusual to her. She never had choaked on a dumpling before. Kyll had no clue what to do. She kept signing for Mishi to help her by holding her throat. Kyll couldn't breathe, but she could hold her breath for quite some time due to her mentor constantly shoving her in water falls and water for her training. Still choaking on a pastry was quite awkward and strange.

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 23rd November 2013, 12:03 am

As Mishi walked closer to Kyll she turned around with some sort of food completely stuffed into her mouth. "Oh... hi.. Meehee..." Kyll said with her mouth full of…cake? No that couldn’t be it not that it really mattered anyway. Suddenly Kyll began to hold her throat, she couldn’t have been choking, could she? Mishi chuckled a little Kyll looked funny with her eyes open so wide plus the idea of her choking seemed ridiculous to him. Suddenly she began to start punching her stomach, this was…strange Mishi thought before beginning to think she may actually be choking. Suddenly Kyll began holding at her throat and signing to Mishi OH CRAP SHE REALLY IS CHOKING his mind yelled.
    “Hold on Kyll I got you” Mishi said quickly running behind Kyll and moving his hands in front of her quickly meeting right below her chest, Mishi really hoped he was doing this correctly a gentleman was always prepared but that did not mean always correct. 1, 2, 3, 4, Mishi quickly count the thrusts in his head hoping to God that this would work 5, 6, 7, Oh please work 8, 9,10, SUCCESS. As Kyll began to spit up the what Mishi assumed use to be the world’s largest dumpling he quickly let go of Kyll “Thank God that worked I was worried I may have been doing the wrong thing there for a moment, How are you doing?” He said tryig to keep an air of calmness to the worry that was no doubt seeping through his voice if not his face.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Maiden Snatcher Mishi-11
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 24th November 2013, 8:54 pm

As the dumpling made its way out of her mouth she looked down at the ground with a sigh. What a waste of a perfectly good dumpling. Kyll looked at Mishi and gasped. "Thank.... you........" Immediately upon noticing that he had his hands around her waste she grabbed her nose and sunk to her knees. Crimson blood ran down her cheeks. "Mishi... You were holding me in a provocative manner..." Kyll said turning her face to Mishi. "Hold on..." Kyll took out a handkerchief and wiped herself clean. The napkin she carried had the letters KG and HW embroidered on it. The napkin had been blood stained from years of use, but it was cleaned regularly. She got up and dusted her knees off and then turned around to Mishi again. "Let's go get this woman. I feel that she may be in more danger than we thought." Kyll thought for a second to strategize on how this would go. "If these Vulcans like maidens so much, I would think it would be faster if we go ahead and use me as bait to get to their base." Kyll pushed her glasses back and giggled. "I could be a fair maiden easily... I just need to act frail and helpless." Kyll couldn't help but make a performance. "Oh Mishi you're such a gentleman, how could I ever repay your for your kindhearted actions...." Kyll put both of her hands on her heat and then turned her face to the side. "It's so embarassing to be so unlady like and choke on a dumpling. I should be ashamed of myself." Her acting was not the greatest, but it did attract a couple of brutish Vulcans.

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th November 2013, 8:54 pm

The member 'Kyll Vie' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher WeakMonster Maiden Snatcher WeakMonster
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 24th November 2013, 10:22 pm

As Kyll took out a handkerchief and wiped herself clean Mishi began to speak “I am truly sorry Kyll but it was that or let you choke to death, I figured I made the right choice” Mishi began to smirk at Kyll hoping to cheer her up.
    Without skipping a beat Kyll got up and acted as if she hadn’t nearly choked to death on a dumpling "Let's go get this woman. I feel that she may be in more danger than we thought.  If these Vulcans like maidens so much, I would think it would be faster if we go ahead and use me as bait to get to their base." Kyll pushed her glasses back and giggled. "I could be a fair maiden easily... I just need to act frail and helpless." Mishi didn’t like the idea of using his friend as bait for a perverted Vulcan however he knew that Kyll could handle herself and in all honesty they hadn’t the slightest idea where to look. Mishi sighed “I don’t like this plan at all but…I think it’s our best shot”
    Without skipping a beat Kyll suddenly turned into the ideal maiden "Oh Mishi you're such a gentleman, how could I ever repay your for your kindhearted actions...." Kyll put both of her hands on her heat and then turned her face to the side and Mishi bit his lip to stop himself from laughing too hard he knew Kyll was many things but the way she was acting now was too far from the truth. "It's so embarrassing to be so unlady like and choke on a dumpling. I should be ashamed of myself."  Just when Mishi was about to burst out laughing he suddenly heard something from the bushes he quickly jumped in between Kyll and the bushes.
    “I can’t believe it wor-“suddenly two small troublemaking demons each wielding a small axe jumped out “forget what I was gonna say…oh well I’ll make quick work of them”. Mishi extended his right arm out towards the pair “Living Art: Steel-Saurus” suddenly a bolt of silver ink shot up and off of Mishi’s hand growing until it reached a height of around 13 ft taking the shape of a large metal T-rex over 30 ft in length. “DINNER TIME!” Mishi yelled always being a little over dramatic when he got to see his master’s art come to life, with one fierce roar the metallic dinosaur charged mouth wide open ready to chomp down on the two lowly demons.
    However the two little demons were far from defenseless turning back to back and blocking both of the incoming metal jaws with their axes.  "Well...that's...unexpected" Mishi said with a look of disappointment.

This dice is not existing.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Maiden Snatcher Mishi-11
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th November 2013, 8:35 pm

Kyll gripped her fist and a yellow aura began to poor out of Kyll's body and began to cloak her. She ran forward and then jumped at her opponent, the demons not being eaten. She sent a flying punch then a kick. She put a hand over eyes and looked up as the demons flew up in the sky. Kyll twitched to see the demons not eaten by the dinosaur. "Mishi... you must be a little rusty with you magic.... they are supposed to be eaten by now."

Kyll began to walk to the dinosaur to help out. The demons then immediately stopped playing around with the dinosaur. Kyll looked at the demons and they slowly turned around to look at Kyll. Kyll put a hand over face. The demons came running straight at Kyll and started to tickle her. "STOP STOP!! THAT TICKLES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Kyll couldn't help but laugh.

"OOH THE BOSS IS GONNA LIKE THIS ONE!" He said putting his hand in her obi. Kyll blushed then started to struggle. The demon popped up with another huge dumpling in his hand. "AND SHE COOKS TOO!!! THE BOSS WILL TOTALLY WANT TO POSSESS HER!"

Kyll began to struggle getting up. "Nooo! My dumpling! My extra awesome dumpling!" she looked over at Mishi. She had originally meant to keep that hidden and aside for herself and then her voice faded to an obvious lie. "That was the dumpling I was going to give Miiishiiii." Kyll bit her lip hoping that Mishi would thank her more for her kindness.

Meteor post count - 1

dice:

Monster's Remaining:

Last edited by Kyll Vie on 26th November 2013, 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th November 2013, 8:35 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher Attack Maiden Snatcher Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher FailedBlock Maiden Snatcher FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher FailedBlock
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 26th November 2013, 10:22 pm

Mishi stood in shock at what he was seeing these demons were...tickling Kyll, not fighting her, no they were beating the mage that just took out half of them on her own...by tickling her and it was working. Mishi continued to stare in bewilderment until Kyll he heard Kyll shout something he wasn't really sure what but he heard the end and that's the part that mattered to him "...Miiishiiii."
    That’s all it took to snap him back into action “oh right, terribly sorry Kyll” Mishi apologized with a bow before snapping back into a combat stance pointing straight at the little tickle monsters “STEEL SHOW THESE THINGS WHAT A HARD HITTER FEELS LIKE!”
    With another mighty roar the large metal dinosaur lifted his head up and ran over to where the demons had kyll pinned. But he wasn’t going in for a head butt no that wouldn’t work, the charge was just a move of misdirection right before he would impact the large dinosaur stopped in his tracks and quickly turned and swung his tail at the demons who had piled onto Kyll.

However it seemed like these things were smarter than they looked, as right when the metal beast had gotten close they immediately stopped what they were doing and stood up, which could have been an acceptable reaction what happened next was what caught everyone off guard. Instead of running away the group of demons actually worked together to grab and hold Steel Saurus’ tail, at this point Mishi only had one thing he could say “OH COME ON!”

Last edited by Mishi Gonyma on 26th November 2013, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Maiden Snatcher Mishi-11
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 26th November 2013, 10:23 pm

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Maiden Snatcher Mishi-11
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 2nd December 2013, 11:05 am

Kyll laughed out loud when she saw Mishi's shock and awe with the dinosaur. She giggled to herself and flew straight at the demons. She sent a flying kick right at a group of three of them. They each blocked so as a counter measure Kyll flew up did a flip and then sent a straight leg straight down at her foes. However this only made them angry. Kyll gulped as she saw that looked like a group of demons coming after her. The all began to pile ontop of her trying over whelm her again. Instead she held her own by letting them pile on her. She looked over at Mishi and smirked. "Mishi... see if you can keep them around me. I have an idea!" Kyll said giggling. She would have to use one of the newer spells she learned from her jobs, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was if she did this, they would fly away lose consciousness and she wouldn't be able to track down the source of where they came from. Kyll was a little annoyed by this thought, but if since Mishi lived out in the woods for a while, he should be able to track them down. Kyll was just a tad lazy when it came to tracking and she knew that for a fact that she would have to put more effort into finding the kidnapped victims. "Just trust me on this one." Kyll said with another giggle. Her giggling made it seem like she was being sarcastic, but she knew what she was doing.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyll Vie on 2nd December 2013, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd December 2013, 11:05 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher Attack Maiden Snatcher Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher Block Maiden Snatcher Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher Block
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 4th December 2013, 10:52 pm

Monsters attacks This dice is not existing.
    Block This dice is not existing.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Maiden Snatcher Mishi-11
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 6th December 2013, 6:13 pm

“All right I’ll trust you” Mishi meant this even though he had no idea what Kyll was planning but that was fine, all he needed to know was his part he knew he could leave the rest up to her. His mind quickly springing to action thinking of how he could get the little creeps where he needed them, the troublemakers had different ideas however splitting up into two groups. Before he knew it the groups we’re attacking and swarming their enemy, luckily for him and unluckily for his friend these lowest level demons seemed to not be the smartest viewing Steel-Saurus himself as the enemy the two groups tried to climb and claw at the large metal monster however they could.
    The while both groups attempted to climb up his legs the steel dino tried to shake them off, but the little devils just held on too tight eventually getting onto his main body. This is where their trouble began however as the first group attempted to use their weapons to hurt saurus they seemed to lose their grip and fell off into a messy pile, the other group however made sure to hold on before taking out their weapons and hitting steel saurus causing it to let out a roar of pain. However Mishi thought of an idea that would give everyone except the devils what they wanted “Alright well maybe a pile would work” Mishi smiled at Kyll before turning to the large dinosaur “Alright big guy thanks for your help, now heal up” at Mishis words the large dinosaur turned back into ink and flew onto his skin before crawling up his sleeve, the devils however didn’t come with him and simply flew back to the ground.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Maiden Snatcher Mishi-11
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th December 2013, 1:22 pm

((Mishi if you're near by her... you're going to get knocked back))

The demons began to pile onto Kyll. She dealt with the tickling, but she couldn't help but giggle. "I'd stand back Mishi." She was tired of dealing with these creatures. She knew that the only thing she could do to damage all of these creatures at once was to use her Astral Crater attack. Though it would make a crater in the ground and it was a destructive spell, this was Kyll's very favorite spell. She giggled once more holding a fist up in the air.

Kyll smirked as she tightened the grip to her right fist. She held it up and then hit the ground with the strength of a mighty god's hammar. All of a sudden a wall of celestial energy began to come from her body and out into a dome. When all was said and done all of the demons were knocked out 50 feet away from her. She dusted her hands off to look around for Mishi. "Alright. Let's keep going. We have to get to these women ASAP!"

Kyll giggled as she picked up Mishi and glided through the woods. She thought it might be fun to give him a free ride for payback for saving her live. The two zoomed through the woods at a high speed as she spotted a clue and landed. "Hey look.." She put him down on the ground and then landed walking up to a scarf on the ground. "Looks like we are going in the right direction." The scarf was pink and dirtied by the ground. "Where to next?"

Themes:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:31 pm