Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Share
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 22nd September 2015, 9:38 am

    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels

    The forest just outside of Magnolia town wasn’t a place where one of our mages was familiar. In fact he hadn’t really been to the town since he was much younger, and even then it was only to really have a brief visit to the place with his family. Nao actually got lost getting to the forest and wasn’t sure if he was going to be late or not for the meet up.

    The job mission looked fresh when he picked it up, even though he had heard this happened pretty often in this town. Every once in a while a girl would go missing, some mages would try and find her and bring her back. This job didn’t seem like it was really that different. He had heard that it was some kind of beast was taking the maidens, which meant that if he could capture them then he could tap into his ancestry for once. All the jobs he had been doing recently were making it difficult to actually use his magic. For some reason it was hard to actually hit monsters with his spells. Even his self-buffing spells were pretty damn terrible compared to Anastasia’s and Tammy’s magic.

    Speaking of…

    He had called them up on doing another mission. Since they were pretty good in the last mission he figured he might as well ask them to help him with this mission too. If they weren’t part of a guild he’d have asked if they wanted to make a team together, but oh whale.

    The mage arrived in a clearing just before the forest became thick with trees and bushes. He made sure that he didn’t place the location somewhere where he wouldn’t be seen by the two. He wasn’t really sure how good their eyes are. Definitely not like his eyes that could see very far ahead and could record what is going on.

    He would wait around a bit longer, checking on his weapons to make sure that they were still in good condition. He didn’t want to fire an arrow and find it broken, or his bow breaking as he pulled the string back.

    Spoiler:

    HP:100%
    MP:100%
    Currently active: Nothing
    Status: Fine, a little chilly
    WC: 360 words

    (There you go Ana and Aka, whoever posts last would you like to roll some monster dice? )
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 22nd September 2015, 5:53 pm


    Job Number 6:
    Sorry Miss Jackson!

    BGM:
    Sorry Ms Jackson!
    Something Witty
    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels
    The last job she had with Tammy and Nao went as smoothly as one would expect it to be.  From a job involving her and her guildmate, Axos, trying to limit the number of deaths and property damage to a minimum to their advent and everyone dying and the entire building crumbling to dust.  Yes!  The job went smoothly thanks to the Kool-Aid man and the Lookout.  She made the mistake of getting into another job with them.  But at least these two are more reliable than that snake Axos.  

    Trotting into the forest, she appeared within Nao's line of sight riding upon her guardian.  The guardian had a guitar case upon it's side holding both Sir Hendrix Saves St. Cecilia and The Songs of My People. Anastasia waved to Nao.

    "Well, hello there, Nao.  Long time no see.  Seems like Miss Jackson wants us to get her daughter back huh? What was her name again?  Elaine?  Janet?" she asked as she entered the clearing.  Clearing her throat, she looked around and wondered.  "Well, it seems we're missing the pony, huh?"  

    Clearing her throat again, she began to sing her scales.  
    "Mii Mii Miiiiiii," she said as she began to warm up her throat.  Considering her throat is her greatest asset and it's needed to use her magic, she had to take good care of it.  Her nyanplifiers rested upon the top of her head.  Nao could hear her going from high frequency noises to a lower frequency.  Both extremes started and ended with sounds outside of hearing range.  Yes, Anastasia could sing outside of audial range.  

    After her exercises, she looked back to Nao and flutters her eye-lashes with a big smile on her face.  "Well, let's do a good job, alright?  Hopefully with a bit less.... destruction?"  she said with a bit of a chuckle as she reached over and began to unclasp the guitar case and unstring the megaphone, placing it upon her hip.  

    OOC Notes:  Tammy, roll for monsters, kay?
    Also, let's try to get a post per day so we can get done with this in maybe a week?

    Total Posts:  2/20
    Word Count:  328

    HP:  100%
    MP:  100%
    Equipped:  The Songs of My People
    Song:  N/A
    Songs on Cooldown:  N/A


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Jessi

    Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 86
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Historical Forge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Jessi on 23rd September 2015, 12:25 am

    Tammy had managed to score another mission with Anastasia rather quickly, yet somehow that wasn’t the only thing that excited her. The best thing she had managed to do since the last mission she had managed to succeed, she had completely managed to figure out how to trigger and activate her shape changing magic of her own free will which in turn has kept her mind stable enough that she no longer had random black outs, which clearly were a side effect of this transformation ability she had.

    “So teaming up with Anastasia again….I sure hope she doesn’t end up getting herself knocked out again….that was a bit embarrassing I think” Tammy would say to herself as she finally arrived in Magnolia town. “Hmmm Maybe After This job….I could visit that Fairy tail guild, clearly not as impressive as our guild hall though im sure their hall is homey” She said with a small smirk as it sounded like she was trying to bash another guild’s hall.

    After nearly half an hour of navigating her way though Magnolia town, he feet were sweating in her boots but by the time she caught up with Nao and Anastasia it was already cold out and her feet were now rather soggy and moist “Uhhhggg I hate when my feet get like this!” she groaned so that both Nao and Anastasia could hear her complaints, the whole time keeping her eye interest in Anastasia’s rather large pet.

    “So Since I wasn’t there for the meeting with the client…..What exactly are we out here doing again?” She said as she would hear twigs snapping off in the distance as several owls suddenly go completely quiet.

    Spoiler:

    wc-282
    Total posts-3/20
    HP:100%
    MP:100%



    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    NPC

    Lineage : NPCer
    Position : Top
    Posts : 22112
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 69
    Dungeon Tokens : 69
    Mentor : Admin
    Experience : 69,696,969

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: NPC Slayer
    Second Magic: Post-Make
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by NPC on 23rd September 2015, 12:25 am

    The member 'Aka Kamiya' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    'Monster Dice' :
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 23rd September 2015, 1:55 pm

    The lovely Anastasia being tailed by a dog first greeted Nao at the forest. The dog was a new feature to her, seeming to carry a bunch of instruments like a pack mule. She was definitely quite the character this girl right here. She seemed to know just as much about the mission as he did. She even knew the last name of the client. HE didn’t even know the last name.

    ”Hey Anastasia glad you could make it,” he said, trying to sound thrilled but his slightly droll voice while his eyes didn’t flash made it hard. ”I think her name was Michaela, Michaela Jackson. Probably a smooth criminal kidnapped her in the night see?” Why did that sound so weird coming out of his mouth? Ugh…

    Hopefully she hadn’t heard it as she started practicing her scales and arpeggios, going from pitches he could barely hear to ranges that would make the dog stand at alert from how high they were. His ears could feel it a little bit but he definitely couldn’t hear it. Some magic’s had pretty amazing talents.

    She then turned to him, fluttered her eyelashes and smiled a nice big smile at him. He didn’t really hear what she was saying, as he suddenly heard his heartbeat pounding harder and his head flush red.

    ”Err yeah sure… I’ll make sure not to that,” he said, giving as good as answer he could give to that kind of. Just as he said that he could hear Tammy complaining about the forest terrain. He would just turn to her and smile softly.

    ”Hey Tammy,” he said, giving a half-hearted wave, ”What we’re doing is looking for the creatures that took the daughter of Miss Jackson. Yes I am for real.” He wasn’t sure what they really did look like, but he was sure they would take down the creature.

    From the forest came a rustle, before a large ape ran out of the jungle, rushing towards Tammy and Anastasia. He was after more women to sweep up, ignoring the man that was traveling with them.

    ”Guess that’s one of the creatures. No sign of the girl though!” he called out, quick drawing his bow and an arrow. He would pull back and launch an arrow at the ape-like creature, hitting it in the arm, before firing another into it again. He would change his eyes, just in case it was weak enough to be scanned. How he hated his magic sometimes...

    It would roar at Nao before trying to continue grabbing the girls as quickly as possible.

    Spoiler:

    HP:100%
    MP:100%
    Equipped: Bow and arrow
    Status: Fine. Eyes activated @_@
    WC:431
    Total Posts:4/20

    Wood Vulcan
    Hp: 80%


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 23rd September 2015, 7:50 pm


    Job Number 6:
    Sorry Miss Jackson!

    BGM:
    Fight the Perverted Monkeys!
    Male Cis Scum!
    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels
    A quick reply was given her way from the now flustered Nao.  This caused Anastasia to bite her tongue in a mischievous manner.  The man's face turned red and heat could be felt coming from where he blushed.  The faint sound of a heartbeat is clearly audible (to Anastasia at least).  "Yes, I think it was Michaela," she said before her attention was taken from her as the third member of this rag-tag team came together.  

    Ana turned her head to the side to notice Tammy arriving.  The smile stayed upon her face.  Yes, the muscle of the group is here.  As scary as it was, the group relied on Tammy to be the muscle for the last battle.  "Well, Tammy, maybe you should get yourself a horse or some better shoes," Ana stated as she was seated firmly upon her orange and black striped guardian.  She ran her fingers through the creature's mane.  "Yeah, we need to return the Jackson daughter back to the Jackson Five.  At least that's what they called themselves.  Strange name, really," she commented on the name of the people that hired them.

    And then suddenly!!
    A creature jumped from the forest and charged after herself and Tammy.  Knowing full well the permissions granted to Sasha, she quickly unbuckled the guitar from it's casing and let it fall to the ground.  Jumping off of Sasha, she quickly rolled to grab a hold of Sir Hendrix before she realized the creature was near her.  Before she had enough time to stand up, she was slapped by a heavy hand from the vulcan, forcing her to slide across the floor of the forest clearing.

    Feeling intense pain rack her body, she whimpered slightly before taking a prone position, with the strange guitar rifle in her hands.  She lined the target up with her sights and held her breath.  With a pull of the trigger, a loud explosion was heard as a metal projectile blasted out of the guitar and struck the creature in the head.  However, the projectile bounced off of the creature's temple, being rubber-tipped bullets.  This weapon was meant to stop someone, not to kill.  All this did was anger the vulcan even more, drawing aggro away from Tammy and Nao.  

    Sasha sat outside of the battlefield lines and watched patiently, sitting on his haunches.  He wasn't allowed to intervene into Anastasia's battles, but he also wouldn't let Anastasia die needlessly.  But that will be before any kind of deathblow can be delivered.  

    Moving her eye away from the scope, Anastasia looked at the creature charging her once again.  "Crap crap crap!  One of you guys, give me a hand!" she shouted out as she quickly fumbled her way up to her feet and waited for the right moment to avoid the creature.  She noticed two shots into the creature's arms.  Could be the reason it's strikes didn't hurt as much.  

    OOC Notes:
    Total Posts:  5/20
    Word Count:  487

    HP:  85%
    MP:  100%
    Equipped:  Sir Hendrix Saves Saint Cecilia
    Song:  N/A
    Songs on Cooldown:  N/A


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 24th September 2015, 3:55 pm

    (Skipping Tammy until they can sort out their net)

    The creature, black and brown to match with both the night and the ground that it would run through, ignored the attacks that both he and Ana were making. Nao had seen it slap the young blonde-haired lady with its other hand as it tried to make gains on doing a snatch and grab. This wasn't some kind of jewellery store heist (heh...), but instead an actual person so did it honestly think it would be so simple to just grab the girl and run?

    He watched as the songstress fired pellets into the head of the monkey beast, only to see that it was actually doing nothing but piss it off even more. What was pissing Nao off was the fact that these creatures were probably immune to any spell he was using. Shame he had to deal with his crappy weapons rather than the magic of his ancestors. But you gotta play where it lays... or something along those lines. Whatever he just needed to get rid of this beast.

    Nao would notch another arrow to his bow and pull back, looking down the line of sight on the creature. As it charged at Ana, he took the chance to fire at its feet as it turned after missing. He followed it quickly with another shot and pin the creature to the floor via its feet. The Vulcan shrieked in pain as it tried to move its feet, slowly letting the arrows go cleanly through the feet before hobbling quickly at Nao to take a swing.

    Nao tried to notch another arrow but was knocked back effortlessly by the Wood Vulcan who then jumped on top to make another punch at his face. All Nao could do was just try and grab another arrow to stab the ape.

    Spoiler:

    HP:70%
    MP:100%
    Status: Pinned by the monkey
    Word Count: 300
    Total posts: 6/20
    avatar
    Jessi

    Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 86
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Historical Forge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Jessi on 25th September 2015, 8:49 am

    Tammy had a bit of laugh when Ana told her that she should probably get a horse. “Hee You would think that wouldn’t you” Tammy said with a smirk as she would watch the large wood vulkan rush towards both of them, but it wouldn’t get close enough as Nao was already unloading arrows into its arms. “Well then! Already pulling out all the stops are we?” Tammy said with a laugh as she turn to the big beast standing off to the side.

    “Well I guess I should help then!” Tammy said with a smirk in Nao’s direction as she started to change physically as first her facial structure become more elongated and horse like. The second change would force her to the ground as she gets down on all fours, her hands quickly becoming blue and hoof-like “Hey! This is going to be really Cool! Maybe even 20% Cooler!” She said with a laugh as her whole body was now covered with a light blue fur and two wings had sprouted from her back. “What do you think of these babies!” She bragged as she was now taking the literal form of their guild symbol, A blue Pegasus.

    “The Party Doesn’t start until Tammy shows up to kick some butt!” she said with another laugh as she watched Ana annoying the living daylights out of the Vulkan by firing rather loud but non effective rubber bouncy bullets at it. “Oh Come on That’s not going to work! Put more effort into it!” she said as she was suddenly leaping into the air, using her wings to carry her high enough as this form seemed to be more suited for speed instead of brute strength “Here Comes a butt whoopin you ugly ape!” Tammy teased as she would descend rather quickly leaving a rainbow streak in her wake moments before clobbering the vulkan only to have herself get hit in the process causing her to fly several yards away into a grouping of fir trees.


    Spoiler:


    Hp: 80%
    MP:100% (I think)
    Status: George Of the Jungle/Flying around at the speed out sound
    WC-336
    Total posts 7/20




    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 25th September 2015, 2:17 pm


    Job Number 6:
    Sorry Miss Jackson!

    BGM:
    Ping Pong Effect
    Watch my Feet!
    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels

    As the creature charged at her once more, she flinched a bit as the creature gained ground faster than she could get away. She closed her eyes for a moment only to notice the creature stuck.  The creature howled in pain as it got shot in both of it's feet were pinned to the ground.  A big smile went across Ana's face as she lowered the barrel of her rifle towards Nao, giving him a thumbs up.  She nodded her head to him only to see a blue pegasus fly up, beginning it's assault on the ugly monkey.  The transformations of this girl into horses continued to baffle her.  Why did she continue to pick ponies?  Well, the world will never know, but what Anastasia knows is is that her 'pony power' as it was helped the group achieve their goals.

    "Even if we beat this one, we're going to have to find the actual one that is holding the girl!  So let's beat this one up quickly!" she shouted before lining up another shot and pulled the trigger.  Derp.  She put her hand upon the bolt and loaded in a new round.  She then re-acquired her target and shot a round into it's throat.  "Yeah!  Even a D Rank can take down stronger people by targeting their throats, right?" she stated as she sat up and fist pumped.

    The creature could be seen pinned to the ground by it's feet, black and blue, unconscious, and foaming at the mouth.  Standing up, she turned to look at the other two and gave them a thumbs up.  "Now all we have to do is find the one holding Michaela Jackson hostage and free it!"  she said as she took a victory pose.  
    OOC Notes:  Well, whenever you guys are ready for the next one, roll for it
    Total Posts:  8/20
    Word Count:  291

    HP:  85%
    MP:  100%
    Equipped:  Sir Hendrix Saves Saint Cecilia
    Magazine:  2/5 remaining
    Song:  N/A
    Songs on Cooldown:  N/A


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 26th September 2015, 8:35 am

    As the monkey knocked a few hits into the body of the mage, he could see from behind a strange figure about to land on the two of them. He wasn’t sure if it was a bird, a plane (he sure hoped not), or whatever it could be. But with focusing his eyes onto it he could see it as another frigging pony launching herself onto the Vulcan creature. It did seem a little majestic, a blue pony with wings descending on the enemy like some guardian angel coming to save the day.
    He watched as Tammy knocked the monkey off of it, bouncing off its furry skin and getting launched some metres (look up the measurements yourself you dang imperials >:c) away from them all. He was able to get back up, nearly falling over his own body as he watched Ana knock a rubber bullet right into the throat of the ape being, knocking it down to the floor with relative ease. Why was it so simple for them to take down stronger enemies but giving this novice mage a hard time to get through any kind of mission? Maybe it was time to re-evaluate the strength of his attacks, and maybe consider developing a way to make sure his magic hit stronger foes.
    He furrowed his brows a little while looking at the ape, checking it quickly from a distance to make sure it was out. It was surely out cold now. But this wasn’t the one that took the girl. He let out a breath of relief and looked at Ana doing her victory pose as if this was some kind of RPG.
    ”I guess we should press on and try and find the creature that took the daughter now huh? Probably some cave nearby in this forest. Wouldn’t leave his captive out to exposure… hopefully.” He started walking from the clearing into the forest to try and find the Vulcan they were looking for here in this forest.

    Spoiler:

    HP:70%
    MP:100%
    Status: Fine. Special Eyes activated. A Little bruised on the face :c
    Equipped: Bow and arrow
    Word Count: 333
    Total Posts: 9/20


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    NPC

    Lineage : NPCer
    Position : Top
    Posts : 22112
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 69
    Dungeon Tokens : 69
    Mentor : Admin
    Experience : 69,696,969

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: NPC Slayer
    Second Magic: Post-Make
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by NPC on 26th September 2015, 8:35 am

    The member 'Nao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    'Monster Dice' :
    avatar
    Jessi

    Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 86
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Historical Forge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Jessi on 27th September 2015, 10:37 am

    “Oh come on that attack to the throat was so….awesome I can’t believe I didn’t think about it!” Tammy said as she seemed to enjoy bragging a lot in this form, though at least she wasn’t spouting out country-isms this time.  “So where exactly should we look for this…..Michaela Jackson girl, how do we know that that Blasted…..Monkey didn’t end up fleeing the forest, maybe going up into the mountain with her? Do any of us really know how to track monkeys?” Tammy said with a hearty laugh.

    *…..Cra….cckkk…….Thunk* A large tree branch had come down from a mess of trees above, and as such Tammy was not prepared to get hit on the head by yet another massive ape creature. Climbing back up from the ground, a bump already forming on her head she would look up at the Vulkan with a look of anger in her eyes, one that any animal nearby could sense as a challenge. “You guys might want to step back! It is going to get a little messy” Tammy said rather arrogantly as she would smirk and turns back towards the Vulkan, a bit of double vision clouding her sight.

    With a battle cry of sorts Tammy lept off the ground using her wings to propel her through the air, a Loud crack could be heard through the forest as she was now flying back towards the Vulkan a rush of powerful air following behind her as she flew at high speeds. Then everything went wrong, she had failed to properly gauge her distance and had not taken into effect that the Vulkan would be wielding a tree branch, to which it suddenly swung sending the speeding Tammy up into the air like a furry blue baseball, the Vulkan seemed to be happy with his home run swing


    Spoiler:


    wc-304
    Total Posts 10/20 (Half way there!)
    HP: 75%
    MP: 90%
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 27th September 2015, 3:52 pm


    Job Number 6:
    Sorry Miss Jackson!

    BGM:
    Summon Four Gods
    So what if I can summon demons
    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels

    Anastasia winced as the blue pegasus was knocked out of the park.  She cleared her throat and turned to look towards Nao.  "You're handy with a weapon.  Don't just stand there, shoot the damn thing!" she shouted before a large magic circle formed around Anastasia.  Dark energy formed from the rings before 4 large shisa appeared from the circle with a resounding roar.

    These creatures glowed a heavenly gold glow, contrasting very well with the black glow of the gate of hell whence they came from.  A big smile came across her face as she raised a hand at the Vulcan in front of her.  Her hand twitched a bit before she whispered out the word "Dinner time, boys," she said before the group of demons swarmed the creature.  It had attacked them unprovoked.  These creatures also have a habit of kidnapping young women, so Anastasia has deemed these particular creatures unfit to live.  

    The creatures jumped towards the Vulcan and began to rip at it, not only with their sharp teeth, but with their powerful claws.  Violence occurred before she turned and looked towards Nao.  "I'll let you finish it off, if you'd like," she said with a big toothy grin.  The Blue Pegasus said she was weak, but after having made a contract with demons, she was capable of having just the right amount of power.  Just enough strength to not be a burden.  

    And then suddenly!!!
    Out from nowhere, another monkey could be seen with a feminine figure over it's shoulder.  It looked towards the group and stuck out it's tongue before running towards the forest.  As if responding on cue, the creatures stopped their assault on the new-comer creature and began pursuing the new one.  
    OOC Notes:  

    Total Posts:  11/20
    Word Count:  290

    HP:  85%
    MP:  100%

    Lineage Skill used:  Lucifer's Descent
    Demons Remaining:  4
    Rounds Remaining: 1/6
    Equipped:  Sir Hendrix Saves Saint Cecilia
    Magazine:  2/5 remaining
    Song:  N/A
    Songs on Cooldown:  N/A


    Last edited by Anastasia Isayev on 27th September 2015, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    NPC

    Lineage : NPCer
    Position : Top
    Posts : 22112
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 69
    Dungeon Tokens : 69
    Mentor : Admin
    Experience : 69,696,969

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: NPC Slayer
    Second Magic: Post-Make
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by NPC on 27th September 2015, 3:52 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    'Monster Dice' :
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 27th September 2015, 4:45 pm

    As soon as they had taken one of the Vulcan’s out another had arrived in front of them to avenge its sibling. They both did look pretty similar when it came to looks. In fact you couldn’t really tell them apart if you put the soon to be bodies side my side. This one just made Nao a little bit angrier.

    He watched as his partners started attacking the Vulcan again, throwing themselves at the creature as it tried to fight back. He saw it hit Tammy back with its giant hands before she in turn used her giant, blue pony body to fly back at the creature with her hooves. It would have looked incredible had she not messed it up and ended up getting hit away once more by the beast. All he could do was wince as he tried to notch up an arrow, only having it to fall out of the string like an amateur.

    The novice tried to sort out his problems, he could see Ana kicking ass on this other creature. She summoned a bunch of demons onto the creature to lay waste into the ape-like beast. However she seemed to enjoy the fighting even more, provoking Nao with a cheeky grin and taunt. She would then turn her attention to the even larger creature that would break through the forest towards them with a great roar. This must’ve been the creature they were looking for.

    Nao kept on trying his best to notch an arrow but no luck! He was feeling so shaky from having the first Vulcan on top of him and punching him. He would just put his bow on his back, clench his fists and run at the weakened creature.

    ”Give us the damn girl!” Nao shouted, punching the weakened Vulcan in the face a couple of times to knock it onto the floor. He would give it a few more kicks near the neck before finally turning his attention on the new, much larger creature.

    The Vulcan, green fur and purple skin, was poised to attack their team. It didn’t seem to really care about anything that wasn’t a girl, so they had to be eliminated. Nao would watch as it seemed to have more aggression towards the shadowy creatures and the mage with the bow.

    ”Seems like this is the Vulcan. Looks like it wants to take you to its lair Ana!” he called over to the songstress as he pulled out his bow once more, aiming down the arrow and firing a couple of shots into its shoulders. He didn’t want to kill the creature, just to disable it enough that it would just give up instead of accept death.

    Spoiler:

    HP:70%
    MP:100%
    Status: Fine. Special Eyes activated. A Little bruised on the face :c
    Equipped: Bow and arrow
    Word Count: 456
    Total Posts: 12
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 28th September 2015, 4:29 pm


    Job Number 6:
    Sorry Miss Jackson!

    BGM:
    Summon Four Gods
    So what if I can summon demons
    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels
    "Hey now, settle down.  You can't interrogate someone who is beaten to a pulp," she said as she watched over Nao as he went to town on the other one's face.  And then Anastasia and her demons charged after the large green and purple one.  She raised her guitar high up into the air and like a scene from a war-epic, the two sides collided.  However, in comedic fashion, the green and purple vulcan's fist collided with Anastasia's face, causing her to fly backwards swiftly.

    This caused her demons to stop and blink for a moment, not having expected that.  With a quick growl, all four of the creatures jumped upon the vulcan only for quick shockwave to be sent from the Vulcan, slamming into the demons at full force, flinging them in all directions.  

    The Vulcan set down the maiden that he was carrying.  It was the target.  He ran up towards Anastasia and tilted it's head, poking at the unconscious woman.  It poked her cheek and then her torso.  It jumped a bit as it poked Anastasia's chest for a moment.  And it's astonishment was stopped as Ana raised a leg to kick the creature right in the jewels.  She grabbed her guitar and ran back towards Nao for a moment.  

    "So.  I think we should grab that girl and get out of here.  I think I might have really pissed this one off."  She looked around a bit and cleared her throat.  "Hey, do you see a possible route for us to pick up the girl and leave?" she was hoping that Nao's eyes were capable of finding a good exit, assuming his eyes could see far into the distance to find a good place to escape from.
    OOC Notes:  

    Total Posts:  13/20
    Word Count:  291

    HP:  60%
    MP:  100%

    Demons Remaining:  4
    Rounds Remaining: 2/6
    Equipped:  Sir Hendrix Saves Saint Cecilia
    Magazine:  2/5 remaining
    Song:  N/A
    Songs on Cooldown:  N/A


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 29th September 2015, 7:00 am

    Ana was right. You couldn’t interrogate someone who was already beaten up so bad that hitting them again would add nothing to the pain they were already feeling. But he wanted to exact a little bit of revenge on the type of creature that had hit him a number of times in the face. Feeling the bruising slowly rising to his skin was already making him pretty mad at this point.

    Anyway the creature that was now facing them, the bigger and greener ape that looked like the Hulk who had forgotten to shave and also got covered in grape drink and forgot to clean himself up. This guy was pretty tough seeing as it thought it could take on 4 demons and a few magi that were all attacking him at once. He saw the monkey put down the maiden and run towards Ana making some kind of gestures at her… features. Only to take a swift kick to its private area from the girl before she made her escape to Nao to come up with a plan.

    ”I guess an arrow to the shoulder and a kick definitely shows that we’re not here for a tea party,” he said, looking at the unconscious girl and the Vulcan who was now pulling out the arrows from its shoulder and banging on its chest. ”Grabbing the girl is going to be tough unless we make a distraction of some kind. How about me and your demons make sure it’s pinned to one area. You help the girl up and get to the clearing which is…”

    Nao had to look around. His eyes couldn’t exactly see through trees and his vision wasn’t x-ray (yet). What he could just about see was some of the clearing due south east from where they were right now. He pointed over to where he could see part of the clearing.

    ” Go that way through the trees with the girl when you can. I’ll make sure the ape doesn’t get to you two.” He pulled out his bow and stepped a bit closer, putting it out as if to block the creature from Ana. ”Gotta get through me first.”

    The monkey began to run at him as he started to move around the forest, hiding behind trees while notching arrows into his bow and firing them at the monkey just to make sure that it was going after him for a while. Nao hoped the creatures Ana had summoned would be good enough as a distraction while she could possibly escape with the maiden.

    Spoiler:

    HP:70%
    MP:100%
    Status: Eyes activated, feeling a bruised face, playing hide and seek
    Word Count: 429
    Total posts: 14/20
    Equipped: Bow and arrow set


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Jessi

    Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 86
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Historical Forge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Jessi on 30th September 2015, 11:32 am

    Tammy had been spinning through the air so long now that she had not realized that the group had already taken down the vulkan that had used her as a home run baseball. “Well I guess its time to head back….but….Which way is exactly back anyhow?” She asked herself as she would use her wings to slow her down her ascent, at this height she could see most of Magnolia town.

    With a loud triumphant laugh Tammy would make her way back over to the forest all the while searching for signs of movement that would tell her what the group was up to or even if they were still fighting.

    She could at this point feel her hold on this form starting to slip “Oh I gotta catch up fast before I end up falling out of the air to my death!” she yelled urgently as she looked down and saw the large purple vulkan smashing around a clearing, Anastasia seemingly running for her life as if it wanted to do unspeakable things to her.

    “INCOMING!” Tammy yelled loud enough to probably interrupt Nao’s planning. At that very moment Tammy felt herself starting to lose control of her transformation so she took to a falling dive with legs outstretched. What happened next was actually quite interesting as Tammy’s descent created a rainbow of colors around her hooves, which moments before landing turned back into her normal boot clad foot, slamming into the large vulkan’s hairy stomach stunning him a moment

    “Ahhh I see!” she said noticing the girl near him and smirked as she managed to hear the hold him down part of Nao’s plan. Momentarily she would catch her breath before reaching into her card pouch and pulling out the one that held Aldebaran “Ill distract it you two get that girl away from him” she said as the card would begin glowing and Aldebaran burst forth.


    Spoiler:

    wc- 319
    Total posts- 15/20
    Hp:75%
    MP: 80%

    Status: Human, Aldebaran summoned


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 1st October 2015, 9:53 am


    Job Number 6:
    Sorry Miss Jackson!

    BGM:
    Summon Four Gods
    So what if I can summon demons
    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels
    In her moment of vulnerability, she noticed a rainbow colored streak stop the creature in it's wake.  The Blue Pegasus came to her rescue!  The guild?  No!  An actual blue pegasus by the name of Tammy.  Anastasia regained her composure and give a thumbs up to Tammy as she saved her skin yet again.  Nao hatched a plan that she liked.  Her head went from Tammy, Nao, the Vulcan, the girl, and the clearing indicated by Nao.  "Tammy.  Let's follow Nao's plan.  We need to prioritize the girl's safety first!" she shouted before she turned back to look towards Nao once more.

    Anastasia nodded her head and gave him a thumbs up.  "I'm gonna be relying on you, Nao!" she said as she looked towards her demons, taking the shape of Shisa.  She pointed towards the creature as the 4 demons rushed towards the creature.  With a backhand, the beast slapped way one of the demons and with one more to follow, it slapped away another.  However, with a firm bite to each of it's appendages, it lets out a wailing shout.  With a quick snap, the 4 creatures slam the Vulcan to the ground, pinning it down.

    Using this to her advantage, she run back towards the girl placed down upon the ground.  She approached her and with a big smile asked, "Are you okay?  We're going to take you to safety, alright.  So follow me and the pony," she stated sweetly before turning her head.  

    ~ We can really use your help, Sasha ~ she simply stated telepathically before a groan could be heard.  With that, the orange and black striped creature quickly stood by her side from the distance it was at.  Anastasia cleared her throat and simply told the girl to not fear Sasha and then grabbed her and struggled to put her on top of Sasha.  With a little grunt, she placed the girl upon the creature and jumped on the creature, herself, and shouted.

    "Let's go, Sasha!  To that clearing!" she pointed.  With that, the creature began to run towards the clearing.
    OOC Notes:  

    Total Posts:  16/20
    Word Count:  349

    HP:  60%
    MP:  100%

    Demons Remaining:  4
    Rounds Remaining: 3/6
    Equipped:  Sir Hendrix Saves Saint Cecilia
    Magazine:  2/5 remaining
    Song:  N/A
    Songs on Cooldown:  N/A


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 1st October 2015, 3:58 pm

    It seemed that Tammy wasn’t really too close to the group as she tried to descend onto the beast as a pony, only to turn back into her normal self to land on the Vulcan’s tummy. She seemed to think that she would be able to hold the monkey back, but Nao wasn’t really planning on knocking this one out. He had other plans for the Vulcan seeing that it is a beast.

    ”Probably best you get out of here too Tammy. The monkey is trying to grab a maiden so it won’t try to grab me at all.” If the ape creature was trying to grab a girl because it likes girls, then Tammy probably wasn’t the most suitable candidate to do this part of the job. Nao didn’t want to exterminate the local Vulcan population, just teach it to be good instead of chaotic.

    Nao watched Ana’s demons go ahead and run in, slipping and sliding around the creature trying to pin it down while she ran over to the girl to help her up and escape. He would move in to help with the monkey as the girl was lifted onto Ana’s guardian. All he cared about now was making sure the girls were far away enough so that the Vulcan couldn’t track them.

    ”Sorry but can’t let you take a girl away from their family,” he said, putting his bow away and looking down at the Vulcan. The creature snorted through its nostrils, pulling the demons um from its limbs and getting itself back up to attack Nao. All he could do was grin a little as it swung at him but he stepped back.

    ”Monkey see, monkey do!” he taunted, trying to dodge the Vulcan’s attacks again and again, getting hit a couple more times in the body. He fell back a few feet and hid behind another tree. ”Come on then! Find me!” The monkey was having none of it. It began to search around the trees and punch at them while trying to find him. It really wanted to get rid of Nao and get its maiden back.

    Spoiler:

    HP:40%
    MP:100%
    Status: Eyes activated, feeling a bruised face, bruised torso playing hide and seek
    Word Count: 355
    Total posts: 17/20
    Equipped: Bow and arrow set


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Jessi

    Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 86
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Historical Forge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Jessi on 1st October 2015, 9:25 pm

    Was Anastasia and Nao actually telling her what to do. She knew one thing, she wasn’t going to let some big purple smelly monkey grab her, nor did she see herself as the maiden in distress type. Turning to Nao she would speak “So just because im not a guy you think this monkey will try to snatch me up?” she tried to remain as calm as possible as Aldebaran was busy holding the monkey back long enough for Tammy to argue with Nao.

    Tammy turned to see Aldebaran joined by Ana’s demonic guardians for the moment but Tammy knew that Aldebaran should be just strong enough to hold the monkey back so that Ana could get the girl out of harms way, but for some reason Nao had to go and get its attention and causes it to chase after him instead. “See I told you that idea was dumb!” she called after him as she would allow Aldebaran to pick her up and chase after Ana and the giant orange beast she had ridden off into the clearing.

    “So we might have a problem, I don’t know monkey mating habits but Nao might become that ones…..how should I say this…Mate.” Tammy said with a smirk as she starts to rub the bump on her head where the last vulkan had hit her with the tree branch. “Aldebaran you should go help him hold that monkey still or something I think” Tammy said with a chuckle as the card monster would walk off into the forest to find where Nao had wandered off to.

    Spoiler:

    WC-265
    Total posts-18/20
    Status: Princess Carried, Sore head
    HP: 75%
    MP: 80%
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 2nd October 2015, 12:32 am


    Job Number 6:
    Sorry Miss Jackson!

    BGM:
    Summon Four Gods
    So what if I can summon demons
    Spoiler:
    Job: Maiden Snatcher
    Rank: C
    Player Requirements: Thread Must Be at Least 20 Posts Long. C Ranked Wizards or Above. Or a combination of two D Ranked Wizards or more. 250 Words Minimum Each Post.

    Job Requirements: Rescue the Girl (Or Girls), that have been snatched by a nearby Vulcan in the Magnolia East Wood, return her home safely. Must defeat at least ONE Vulcan. The Trouble Maker demons can be scared off by an impressive display of power. 3 wizards max allowed on this Mission / Job.

    Job Location: Magnolia (East Forest)

    Job Description: Your Client's Girlfriend/Mother/Sister/Aunt/Niece is missing! There were rumors about a Vulcan that enjoys snatching lovely ladies, and it's just been confirmed by an eye witness this very day! Trouble making demons that aren't native too Magnolia's East Forest have recently been spotted, so be careful!

    (Note: Client Name & Damsels Name, and Relationship Too Client Are Up Too The Wizard(s))

    Enemies:


    Weak: Trouble Making Demons x10 (They use a large array of weapons. Be creative. Some of them fight hand too hand. They don't wear armor, merely clothes, tribal style. They wander the East Woods looking for folks too rob.)

    Normal: Wood Vulcan (A large ape like monster that wanders the East Forest. It enjoys scooping up women on nature walks around Magnolia. It hits with C-Ranked Strength, and takes at least 10 hits too subdue.)

    Strong: Forest Vulcan (An incredibly large ape like beast, larger than most Vulcan's. It wanders Magnolia's East Forest looking for beautiful maidens too scoop up. This Vulcan can easily smash through trees if it wanted too. Requires at least 12 Hits too defeat. Be careful.)

    Boss: Mountain Vulcan (This Vulcan is pretty much insane. It came down from the mountains in the North too snatch himself up a lovely lady. He only knows three words for some reason. "Pretty, Woman, and Smash." you will likely hear "Smash". He has white fur, and is much stronger than most Vulcans due too living usually in a harsh environment. He's traveled far from home too get his damsel and isn't about too lose her too some little wizard(s). Be very, very careful if he's the culprit. Must hit him a minimum of 20 for him too be defeated. Good Luck.)

    Reward: 5000 Jewels
    All four of the demons were thrown off of the vulcan, causing two of the creatures to sink back into the ground through a black ring portal.  Hearing a summons, the demons looked up into the air for a moment before following-suit, disappearing into the ground in a black ring portal.  Their job here is done.  It was due to these things that Anastasia feels more powerful, but her crutch can only remain for so long until she gets absolutely neutered by not being able to use them; forgetting about her actual skill of song magic.  

    Turning to look back, Sasha skillfully carried Anastasia and Michaela through the wooded area, quickly zooming through the area at high speed, dodging and dipping everywhere.  While Tammy was the hero during their last mission, she knew it was best for Nao to take the reins this time around.  Yes, their genders hurt their chances at being heroes and sometimes it is best to be a team player and fulfill different roles other than being the hero all the time.  

    Through the forest, Sasha leapt out, landing outside of the forest boundaries and into open land.  Clearing her throat, she turned and looked towards the passed out girl.  A smile crossed her face with a sigh of relief.  Now that the target was safe, all Anastasia could do now is stand back and watch, waiting for her partners to make it out of the forest.  While she wasn't a big fan of leaving her teammates behind, the mission objective WAS to rescue the girl, not to be heroes and beat up the monster.  

    Anastasia waited and waited....  


    OOC Notes:
    Yeah, we're approaching 20.  But this should be enough time for Nao to do his thing and for us to properly wrap it up.  So last round of posting guys!  Yes yes.  i want this to actually wrap up properly...

    Total Posts:  19/20
    Word Count:  274

    HP:  60%
    MP:  100%

    Got the target out safely!

    Demons Remaining:  0
    Equipped:  Sir Hendrix Saves Saint Cecilia
    Magazine:  2/5 remaining
    Song:  N/A
    Songs on Cooldown:  N/A


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Re: Maiden Snatcher (C rank job)

    Post by Nao on 3rd October 2015, 8:12 am

    Nao’s eyes darted to see Ana and Tammy leave with the girl, smiling softly as they ran off into the trees. The Vulcan didn’t seem too interested in them right now as he was playing with Nao to try and get him. Whether to take over his body or to just smash into the ground he wasn’t too sure about it but as long as they managed to get the girl away from it all it was fine. All Nao would be able to do was just make sure he could get away.

    ”I’m sorry my friend,” he shouted to the Vulcan who was nowhere near the tree he was hiding behind, ”But since the girls have gone it’s now my time to get out of here. So long! And sorry for hurting your friends!” He would start to walk away from the situation before he heard the Vulcan before it began to sniffle like it was going to cry. The ape stomped its hands in frustration and cried out as it realised it had lost the one thing that was making it happy. This stopped Nao dead in his tracks because he felt… sorry for the critter? Ugh fine.

    Nao stepped out of the bushes towards the Vulcan who was crying and thrashing at the ground. It stopped and looked at him, growling before realising there wasn’t much point. Wasn’t going to get him the maiden back.

    ”Hey I’m sorry we had to get her away from you. She has a family. She needs to go back home.” He would sit down and motion for the Vulcan to sit. He pulled out a papaya from a knapsack and cut it into two, holding out the larger half to the Vulcan. ”Did you want her for a reason? It seems to me that you seem… lonely?” The Vulcan, though primitive, could understand basic human language. It looked away, sniffling through its monkey tears.

    ”Do you have a family?” Nao asked, but the Vulcan seemed to look even more emotional after the question. ”Ah you did have one. I’m sorry. Really I am.” He looked down for a minute. ”Loneliness is tough I know. But you can’t keep taking women because you’re lonely. They’re not going to react to you so kindly and their families are going to want to hurt you.” He thought about this for a little while.

    ”Ok then Mr Vulcan!” he said, getting up after a little while. ”You seem like a nice critter after all.” The Vulcan frowned. Seems like critter was an insult. ”I’ll make sure to come by and visit you weekly alright? Maybe I’ll bring the girl you were prodding earlier too! You just gotta promise to stop taking girls from the town alright? I’m sure there are plenty of lovely female Vulcans out there in the forest. You’re a pretty top looking male specie you know that right?” Nao wasn’t really into men… or beasts… but he had to somehow befriend it a little more.

    The Vulcan stopped sniffling, turning into a smile and then a grin and patting Nao on the head and nodded. At least it could see the pretty blonde every once in a while. And Nao had befriended a creature just like his ancestry seemed to be good at. All he could do is grin as well.

    Minutes would pass as the Novice Mage would continue to befriend the Vulcan before it decided to go and find a new mate. Even though he was a widow, he would be able to find another Vulcan and start a new family. Nao would wave it off before seeing Tammy’s summon walk through the trees. He just waved off the summon and walked back to the clearing to find the two girls with the maiden.

    ”All sorted,” he said to the two. ”The Vulcan won’t bother the town anymore. In fact he’s now gone to start a family. Promised I’d come visit him from time to time, figured he might want to see you Ana. Seems he was captivated by your looks.” He gave a small chuckle before looking at the three girls in front of him. ”Alright looks like that’s the job accomplished!”

    Spoiler:

    HP:40%
    MP:100%
    Status: Eyes activated, feeling a bruised face, bruised torso playing hide and seek
    Word Count: 703
    Total posts: 20/20(done)
    Equipped: Bow and arrow set


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank

      Current date/time is 13th November 2018, 6:13 pm