Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus]

likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus] Empty Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus]

Post by likeaboss756 23rd June 2015, 12:01 pm

Blake walked down the streets of Hargeon and was looking at the town. "This town has really nice scenery." Blake said as he was enjoying a carrot. He found a nice spot in the grass and sat down, leaning against a tree. "I guess i'll just wait for the others to get here." Blake said while taking another bite from his carrot. Blake watched all the kinds of people walk by, he saw merchants, trainers, young mages, some wizards that appeared to belong to lamia scale, and even travelers. He was awestruck by the diversity of the town but then again, it is a pretty large port so people must come in and out of here all the time. Blake shrugged his shoulders and ate some more carrots, he was really relaxed so he pulled out his earbuds and phone and began listening to some music. Little did he know, he dozed off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus] Xv498UB

Jobs (Complete/On-Going/Total Exp):
    D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75
    Total Experience: 168.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (C Rank)
    Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Mentor : Unknown
    Experience : 137.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Caster
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus] Empty Re: Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus]

Post by Hiporactivo 23rd June 2015, 12:22 pm

As Marcus was walking in Hargeon, looking for his guild mates, he tried his best to shield his eyes from the sun. He gritted his teeth as he walked along, feeling anxiety slowly creeping in.
    "Damn sun, being so bright as it usually is. I'll need to find shade if I don't want to have an anxiety attack or get blinded."
    Marcus continued to walk, arm shielding his eyes from the sun, through Hargeon. There were so many people in the city. He liked seeing this many people, but it was becoming a nuisance because of the situation he was in.
    Where are they? They should be around here somewhere. Man, I should've come out when it was cloudy and not like this. Well, let's face it, it's better than being on the guild hall.
    Marcus reimagined what happened to him when he was first teleported to the guild hall. He is scared of heights, so he ended up trying to hug the floor because of how scared he was. He shuddered after remembering that event.
    Actually, maybe being on the guild hall is better than this after all. I mean, at least there's areas there where I don't have to get an anxiety attack or be blinded.
    Once Marcus' vision started to see things moving a lot quicker, he decided to get into some shade to prevent himself from getting anxiety. He sat down in the shade of a building that was next to a tree. He closed his eyes and sighed in relief as he sat down. Then he opened his eyes and looked across from him at the tree. There, he saw one of his guild members, holding carrots and sleeping. Marcus felt a little relief as he finally found him, however, he didn't know or remember his name.
    "Hey there, you're from Sabertooth, right? What's your name again?"
    Marcus said this expecting an answer, however, he didn't notice the headphones on this Sabertooth guild member yet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Marcus Tavares

Marcus' Magic: Shadow Caster
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus] Empty Re: Just Another Day [Blake,Riley,Marcus]

Post by Iesha 23rd June 2015, 12:43 pm

ICEEMPRESS

The surrounding air was filled with the light humming noises that escaped the female’s lips. The petite girl walked along the streets of Hargeon town, closely followed by her pet arctic wolf. The young creature jumped and skipped around her in as she moved. Her lips moved in sync with the words that escaped her mouth but it was a little hard to keep track of them as her soft voice was completely shielded by the crowded and noisy area where she walked. Riley brushed her short black hair out of her forehead and moved to the side, in order to avoid bumping into anyone. The slayer halted in her steps as she saw a crowded area where it was rather hard to even walk through but she had to go through in order to reach her destination. She looked at Theo, her pet before shrugging and moving towards them.

‘Excuse me! Coming through! Make way, make way!” She could feel the swarm of bodies around her, making her want to get out of the crowd. Due to her petite figure, she made it to the other side. Letting out a sigh of relief, she looked at Theo, who had managed to escape before her, “Damn you little wolf! You can get out of anywhere, can’t you?” She bend down and ruffled his hair. Her ears perked up when she saw two men in shade talking. One of them mentioned Sabertooth. Curiosity rose inside her as she walked over to them, “Um..Hello! I heard you saying Sabertooth. Are you both members there? Because I’m a member of Sabertooth too and I don’t recall seeing you around.” She grinned at both of them before her smile fell, “Where are my manners? I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Riley.”

297@Blake, @MarcusSocial
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 24th June 2015, 3:13 am

Blake had noticed the other boy that walked up to him after he was already sitting right next to him. Blake's eyes snapped open and he freaked until he saw his Sabertooth tattoo. He removed his earbuds and he heard the boy ask what his name was. Blake sat up and answered, "My name's Blake." He said with a friendly smile. "Thanks for meeting me here to hang out. I'm still waiting on one more person though." Blake just then decided to carry on a conversation with the other boy about the Sabertooth guild itself. Blake was starting to get impatient while waiting for the third member of their guild to arrive. He began to eat some more carrots when suddenly he noticed another person run up to them at the mention of Sabertooth. It was a girl with a petite figure and was traveling with an arctic wolf by her side. The girl said her name was Riley. Right off the bat Blake immediately knew who she was, they had once met at a local market. The dragon slayer asked the girl to sit down and told her. "I remember you from the market Riley, we talked for a while, but just in case you forgot "I'm Blake." He said cheerfully waiting for his guild mate to react.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 24th June 2015, 8:05 am

Marcus, now noticing that his fellow Sabertooth member was wearing earbuds, waited for him to take them off. Then he smirked and introduced himself after his guild member did so first.
    "Name's Marcus. And don't mention it. I was bored anyway and I have nothing else to do, so this is all right."
    Marcus then continued to hold up a conversation with Blake about Sabertooth. While they were talking, Blake kept eating carrots. Marcus depicted from this that Blake must like carrots. That or he's just trying to improve his eyesight more. Then, someone else walked up to them. It was another girl, Marcus assumed she was in her teenage years. With her facial features, Marcus could see how people could mistaken her for being older than what she really is. She had a petite body and figure and the thing that stood out the most to Marcus was her dog. While the girl was introducing herself, Marcus stared at the dog. He wouldn't take his eyes off of it and hoped no one would notice him staring at it.
    The dog...is so cute...it's cute...very, very c- wait! Why am I staring at this person's dog like this? They're gonna think I'm a freak.
    Marcus then snapped out of his little trance and looked up to the girl. Then he stood up and put his hand out to her to shake her hand.
    "I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch what you were saying before. I was thinking about something. My name's Marcus and are you from Sabertooth too?"
    Marcus was getting a little more excited.
    Three Sabertooth members in one place: me, this girl which I know nothing of but she has a cute dog, and Blake. Seeing that I'm really new here, they probably don't know about my magic, nor do I know about theirs. I wonder what they can do.

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 24th June 2015, 8:42 am

ICEEMPRESS

Recognition broke over Riley’s face when Blake mentioned that they had met before. She remembered meeting him but the guy next to him seemed unfamiliar. The unknown fellow stared at Theo and the female mage smiled. Her pet was very cute and she was proud of it. “Yeah, I remember you, Blake.” Her attention then turned towards the man who introduced himself as Marcus. She shook the hand he offered, “I’m Riley and yeah, I’m from Sabertooth.” She noticed his keen interest in Theo so she gestured towards him, “And this is Theo, my pet arctic wolf.” She grinned before looking back at Marcus, “Are you new to the guild? I don’t recall seeing you around.” After waiting for a reply, she looked at both of them, “So what are you guys doing here?”
    134@Blake, @MarcusSOCIAL

likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 24th June 2015, 10:32 am

Blake turned to answer Riley's question, "We're all here because Marcus here, is new to the guild. I think it would we cool if we showed him some of our abilities and skills and tell him what it's like to be a Sabertooth wizard." Blake stood up and walked to the edge of the grass before turning around to face the other two wizards. "So for example, I like carrots!" Blake said proudly while holding the bag in the air. "But that's besides the point." Blake said while his expression grew more serious. "I'm a dragon slayer, poison to be specific." Blake covered his fist in poison while smirking. "It's a pretty awesome magic if I do say so myself." Blake said while swinging the poison around. "Yeah I guess it helps if I wanna poison anybody." Blake started saying the sentence proud until he realized, that was probably the most obvious thing he was ever going to say. Blake let the poison dissipate and popped a couple carrots in his mouth. "So poison dragon slayer and all that good stuff." Blake said generally recapping with a mouth full of carrots. "So what about you Marcus?" Blake asked, "I'd like to see your talents." Blake said with hopeful eyes.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 24th June 2015, 11:14 am

Marcus returned his hand and looked at the dog, or rather, the little arctic wolf, again as Riley introduced him to her. He stared at it for a little while again, almost going back into a trance, then snapped himself out and looked at Riley again. He was going to answer her question, but Blake did it before he did. When Blake said that he likes carrots, Marcus chuckled.
    You like carrots? Gosh, I never would've known.
    Then he heard the words "Dragon Slayer" and his smirk fell off his face. He watched as Blake created poison in his hands and swung it around all nonchalantly. Marcus was a little surprised about what he was seeing, since he's never seen anything like that before.
    "Dragon Slayer", huh? Sounds badass to me, so maybe I should watch out for them.
    When Blake asked Marcus to show them what he can do, he pondered upon it for a moment. He thought about whether he should show them or not. He hasn't fully given them his trust yet as he just met them. However, they were from the same guild, and if Marcus wanted to be trusted by his new guild members, he shouldn't be keeping too many secrets. Then, Marcus made up his mind. He put his right hand to his left shoulder, then swung it to his right, as far as he could reach.
    "Blade."
    Once Marcus said this, his shadow rose and engulfed his right arm and turned into a blade. For flare, he brought his arm across his face and extended the blade 1 meter and back. Then he turned the blade back into his shadow and it went into the ground. Marcus then straightened himself.
    "If you guys haven't noticed, even though we're in a shady area, my shadow hasn't disappeared. The simple explanation for that is that it can't disappear. Now, I could show you more if you want, but we're gonna have to be in a dark room for me to show you something more exciting."
    Marcus then chuckled and looked at Riley.
    "But before we do that, Riley, what can you do? And can your dog, I mean, wolf, Theo do anything special? I'm curious to know."

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 24th June 2015, 2:41 pm

ICEEMPRESS

Riley looked at Blake when he showcased his magic, rather impressive. She never knew that he was a dragon slayer but then again there is a lot the young female does not know. After Blake, it was Marcus’s turn to show his magic. His too was very impressive. He used his own shadow to make a blade. When he asked for the female to shoe hers, she grinned at them. “Well, like Blake, I too am a dragon slayer. The ice dragon slayer to be specific.” She raised her hand and a light blue aura surrounded it, lifting upwards as her fingers moved. She didn’t want to use any spell right now considering the fact that there were quite a few people around, “I would show you guys more impressive techniques but we need to be in a spread out area for that.” She then looked at her pet, “And Theo here, well he’s Theo.” She gestured towards him, “He’s not a combat pet but he gives good company.” At that Theo stood on two feet and posed. Riley chuckled at her pets antiques. “So..I have no plans. You guys wanna do something because I’m bored.” She looked at them.

200@Blake, @MarcusSOCIAL

likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 25th June 2015, 8:08 am

"Yeah, I do have something we could do." Blake said, answering Riley's question. Blake decided to elaborate more on his decision. "Well I figured that if both of you need a bigger space to showcase your magic, then we should go walk around and find a space big enough." Blake was grabbing his carrot bag and earbuds and shoving them into his backpack. Blake took out his Train pass to see when the next train was coming. "All right!" Blake cheered, "There's a train coming right..." Blake stopped mid sentence and his stomach began to sink when he remembered that all dragon slayers had motion sickness. He didn't know why they had the sickness but it sure was annoying for traveling. Blake, having had this conversation with himself, turned back around to face Riley and Marcus. He glanced at Marcus asking him, "Should we walk?" He switched his gaze to Riley, "Or take the train?" He asked her with a shudder.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 25th June 2015, 8:21 am

Marcus wondered why Blake was getting worked up over a train ride. He didn't see anything wrong with taking the train as it was a quicker way to get to their location. But, he saw that the train would make Blake upset and sighed.
    "Well, if you want to walk, I guess th-"
    Then, Marcus stopped mid sentence as he shuddered. Something really important occurred to Marcus at that moment: he can't stay out in bright areas for too long, and the sun is really bright today. If he were to stay out in the sun for a while, he multiple things would happen to him. First, he'd receive an anxiety attack. Second, he'd feel woozy and dizzy. And lastly, if he were to even glance at the sun, he'd become temporarily blinded. Marcus could tell this could be a difficult decision.
    "Actually, walking is a bad idea for me."
    Marcus didn't know what to do. He didn't want to tell them about his weakness. Then they'd think he's a wimp. Not only that, but he wouldn't want to put his teammates through any trouble by doing things they didn't want to do. This took up all of Marcus' strength and willpower to say.
    "But, if you really want to walk, I guess we can walk."
    You better hold out, Marcus. You can do this. I mean, how far could we possibly be going?

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 25th June 2015, 9:51 am

ICEEMPRESS

Riley looked back and forth between Marcus and Blake. She, being a dragon slayer, could not ride a train without puking her guts out and Marcus, whatever the reason, couldn’t seem to walk, or rather does it have something to do with the bright weather. Being a shadow mage, light would of course affect him. So what should they do? The black-haired female scratched the back of her neck as she thought. Marcus did agree to walk but she could sense that he was feeling uneasy, “Why don’t we walk in the shade? The sun is too bright today.” She said that because she too didn’t want to stay under the warm sunlight. She liked the cold but right now was not the time to think about that. She looked up and saw a trail of trees, “Maybe if we just walk under the trees, we can make it.” She suggested with a shrug. Waiting for their response, if they do agree, she would start leisurely walking under the trees, followed by Theo, happily running around the three in circles.

-@Blake, @MarcusSocial
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 25th June 2015, 11:14 am

Blake listened and decided that it was okay to walk and that we should walk in the shade anyways. "So I guess we're walking then." Blake started walking under trees for a while and in the sun for a while. He was really focused on the way his feet were moving that he almost ran into people countess times. Blake continued walking occasionally stopping to try and climb a tree but to no avail. His back was aching from landing on it so much. "I really need to stop trying to climb trees, if I was a monkey this would be much easier." In time they reached a cliff. Down below there was a thick forest with dark trees. "This spot is amazing, it's got lots of trees to climb." Blake's eyes sparkled at the thought. "But we're here for serious training." Blake tried to say as serious as he could but was obviously still excited bout ll the trees. "Oh and Marcus, if you need a dark place to show your magic, there's a cave right over there and if Riley needs ice then there's a waterfall over that way." Blake said while indicated the direction of both of the spots with his hands.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 25th June 2015, 2:21 pm

Hearing that they're going to walk in the shade, Marcus felt a little bit relieved. Of course the sun wouldn't be beating down on him, but being in the shade will at least shorten the processes. He followed the other two, three if you count Theo, under the shade. Soon, the three, or four, of them reached a forest. The leaves were really thick and very little sunlight got through. Marcus smirked at the sight of it.
    "Yup. This'll be good."
    Marcus heard the part about there being a cave and made a complete break for it immediately. He didn't wait for anyone else to start running or walking or to even catch up. He wanted to get there as soon as possible.
    Gotta get to the cave. Gotta get to the cave. Gotta get to the cave. Gotta get to the cave.
    Once Marcus got there, he threw himself onto the floor and sighed in relief. Then he stood up and went to the mouth of the cave to see where Riley and Blake were.
    "Maybe I shouldn't have busted out sprinting like that. It seemed very rude."

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:13 pm