Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus)

DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 
    Lineage : Crimson Emperor
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Caliber Knuckle
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus) Empty To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus)

Post by DreadAwk 17th November 2014, 11:00 pm

Job Information:

Marcus sighed, tapping his foot as he waited in line. Seeing as he was close to becoming a C-Rank mage, it'd been decided it was about time he got a passport to let him work outside Fiore. The idea'd sounded cool enough to get him to Rose Garden to start the paperwork, but if only he'd realized how BORING it would be. As a result, he was looking around, ignoring odd looks at his armored gauntlet as he hummed to himself.

"Number ten!" Marcus blinked, then glanced down at the little ticket he'd been told to grab when he arrived at the office. Number 13. "Aaaaugh."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus) TS8sazk
    Caliber Knuckle, Lock and Load! :/: Marcus' Bank
    Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus) Empty Re: To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus)

Post by DreadAwk 18th November 2014, 12:03 am

He really hated waiting, so... instead, he occupied himself watching other people, the citizens, and visitors, to Rose Garden proving to be an interesting looking bunch. He chuckled a little to himself, before he felt someone push at him.

"Hey, outta my way!" The man pushing yelled, practically in his face, as Marcus' eyes narrowed. Someone else shook their head, sighing as the man tried to, essentially, cut in line. "Wait in line, jerk." Marcus muttered, earning a glare from the man, which he returned...

Before a flash of red from the mage's eyes, as Marcus' hand drifted up to cover his face a moment, sent the man toppling to the ground, foaming at the mouth. "Oh, hey, so it does work on people." he muttered, as the line continued, uncaring about those who fell in battle over its eventual bounty... or something like that.

"Sorry!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus) Empty Re: To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus)

Post by DreadAwk 18th November 2014, 12:10 am

Minutes passed, feeling like hours, one older woman smiling up at her. "New here, huh?" She murmured, earning a confused nod from the young man. "You get used to the waiting. It gives you lots of time to get things done." The man smiled a little, deciding maybe some conversation wouldn't be so bad.

"Yeah?"

The old woman nodded, holding up a long, completed scarf. "I started this when I got here!" The young man stared, paling a little. Just how long WAS the wait for a passport!? "Y-you're kidding, right?"

The old woman just turned back to waiting in line, as Marcus quietly bequeathed his minimal possessions to his friends in case the wait outlasted him.

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DreadAwk 18th November 2014, 12:15 am

"Number 11!" Marcus's eyes widened a little more. No way. It had to have been longer than that. The young man turned towards the desks of the officials putting together the passports, seeing a single man working tirelessly.

There had to be at least a hundred people all trying to get passports. He shook his head, now fidgeting and pacing slightly in his spot, glancing at his ticket. Thirteen... thirteen. Wasn't that supposed to be an unlucky number!? "Oh come ooooon!" Marcus wailed, head cast skyward. This was INSANE, why was it taking so LONG!? "C'mon c'mon c'mooooooon! Hurry up already!"

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DreadAwk 18th November 2014, 12:24 am

Finally, however... it seemed that grace smiled upon the impulsive mage, as the same, kindly old woman glanced from him, to the desks, then to her own ticket. "Say, son." Marcus blinked, leaning down a little to speak to the old woman again. "Yeah, ma'am?"

"What ticket number is yours?" The young mage blinked. "... Thirteen, why?" The old woman smiled. "Well... mine is eleven." Marcus' eyes widened a little. "So what are you waiting for?" The old woman smiled a bit more. "Well, you see, I'm not in a real hurry to get a passport yet, so... you can have my ticket." She smiled, quietly switching her ticket for his. "Go on, lad! Before they think you're not coming!"

Marcus grinned, and bolted for the desks. "Thanks!"

As the young man dashed off, the old woman's smile softened.

It's the least I can do after you got my daughter back, Fairy Tail boy~ I knew you looked familiar. She thought to herself, before quietly resuming another scarf, as Marcus got his passport officially filed, then pocketed.

"Number Twelve!" And so... it continued.

To Earthland... and Beyond! (Marcus) MyC3O9I

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:37 pm