Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Empty The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.]

Post by DragonPantsu 7th August 2015, 10:58 pm

Job Info:

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    182/150

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] CANAAN

- Haretsa

The task the young Fire Dragon had chosen was a… rather unusual one. She wanted to meet together with two of her friends, Tree and Riley, to discuss the formation of a team between the three of them and any other friends they could think of that might want to join. With this in mind, Haretsa decided it would be best to discuss this over a simple mission where there wouldn’t be too much chaos and they could discuss things rather freely. What better mission for that than simply helping serve food at some random cafe? Though as she walked the streets of the early morning Crocus with the flyer gripped in her hand, a particular question came to her mind. ”What the heck is a cosplay? Is that like some kind of fancy dish or something? I wonder what it tastes like…” she thought aloud, coming up on the address of the cafe. She seemed to be the first of the three to arrive, so she sat down next to the cafe's entrance and awaited the arrival of her friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Mentor : Haretsa Shikon
    Experience : 587.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Jet Acceleration
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Empty Re: The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.]

Post by Triatath 8th August 2015, 5:44 pm

Triatath quickly paced through the street towards the location of the job. He was angry, but mostly disappointed, He never though that Haretsa would be asking him to do this. Triatath pushed his hair off of his fore head and continued onward towards the peculiar cafe. It seemed as though Triatath had arrived first, he desperately searched around for other people he recognized but quickly realized that the only person he really knew was Haretsa. The cool air of the cafe coaxed Triatath inside. Triatath walked into the door, he realized that he had come into the back entrance. The tile floor clicking under him as he slowly walked to the changing room. Triatath pushed open the door and was met by many costumes, all of which were for females. "I respect that she might be into this sort of stuff... but why did she drag me into it..." He walked though the room of costumes into the main restaurant area. Triatath was flagged down by several people who clearly though that he was part of the cafe due to his suit and tie. Triatath attempted to ignore them as he walked out of the front door. Triatath looked around, "How did you end up getting here before me?" Triatath asked jokingly to the white haired girl sitting at the entrance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character App____Magic____Bio (WIP) ____Pet
    Themes (WIP):

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Triata10
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Empty Re: The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.]

Post by Iesha 11th August 2015, 2:07 pm

ICEEMPRESS

The female puffed up her cheeks and squinted her eyes, earning absolutely no reaction from the young mut that seemed to be in a bad mood today. Her face scrunched up as her tongue seeped through her lips and her irises met in the view of her nose. A dart of pain shot through her vision and yet, the young arctic wolf showed nothing but a blank face as it stared at her. She fixed her expression before sighing, "What's wrong Theo?" The mut continued to stare at her with a blank expression which was starting to frustrate the black haired female. "Oh right, you can't talk. Nevermind." A sudden grin appeared on Riley's face as she looked at Theo, "Well, there is someone who asked me to joined them to do something.......interesting." She wasn't sure what else to say, "I bet that'll cheer you up."

The growing wolf squinted its eyes towards her, "Going alone doesn't seem very appealing, does it?" She shook her head at her own question, knowing that her beloved pet would refuse to respond. Her purple eyes glided across the guild hall and landed on a  particular head with wavy black hair. Recognizing him, she picked up Theo and jogged towards him, "Hey Blake!" She smiled at him. "I was actually going on a job with a few people, I was wondering if you wanted to join?" She grinned. If he would say yes, the two would embark on the journey to the cafe as it was only a mere ten minute walk from their current location.

Once they reached their destination, Riley immediately spotted Haretsa seated on the stairs in front of the closed cafe, along with an unfamiliar blonde haired boy. She grabbed Blake's arm and headed towards the with other hand being occupied by a rather grumpy Theo, "Hey!"

308/150@Swat KatsLet's do dis~
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 11th August 2015, 3:53 pm

Blake was enjoying another normal day at the guildhall when he realized that there was no such thing as normal in Sabertooth. The boy was just laying back in a chair with his feet up on the table. "I'm soooo bored and there's nothing to do." Blake said while adjusting his jacket. Just then Blake spotted a familiar face as she came over to him and asked if he wanted to go on a job with her. "Sure, I'd love to go Riley." The young dragon slayer replied with a smile while standing up to follow his friend. Blake followed Riley for what seemed about 10 minutes. When they finally arrived Blake noticed two other people already waiting for them. A girl with white hair who looked kinda intimidating to him and also a guy wearing a suit and tie and had blonde hair. Blake didn't really feel like he should be there considering they know each other and Blake was just brought along for the ride so to speak. Before he could make a move for himself, Riley grabbed his arm and when Blake tried to pull free he was right in front of the two other people on the job with him. The poison mage stuck his hands in his pockets and introduced himself. "Hey there, I'm Blake and Riley brought me here to complete this job with you guys." He said while keeping himself together the best he could.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Xv498UB

Jobs (Complete/On-Going/Total Exp):
    D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75
    Total Experience: 168.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (C Rank)
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 11th August 2015, 9:36 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    SWAT KATS RULE

WORDS.
    354/150

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

- Haretsa

Haretsa’s head turned as soon as she heard the cafe’s door open and was rather shocked to see Tree walking out of it. He asked her how she got to the cafe before he did, which simply ended up confusing her immensely. ”But you just came from inside the place, so you got here before I did… didn’t you?” she asked her friend, pushing herself up off the ground and addressing him properly. ”I guess I can travel through the shadows faster than you can fly, huh? Ya know, I can add jet thrusters to your legs if you want to keep up with me from now on!” she teased him, though she honestly thought that wasn’t a half bad idea.

As the two mage’s casual conversation went on, Haretsa was distracted when she heard a familiar voice call out from behind her. She turned around to see Riley running towards the two with Theo in one arm and dragging a black haired male behind her with the other. ”Riley, long time no see! AND HI THEOOOOO.” Haretsa exclaimed as the Ice Dragon Slayer approached. Haretsa immediately began to scratch right behind Theo’s ears before she actually noticed he seemed rather grumpy. ”Is someone being a grumpypuss today?” she asked the wolf pup as the black haired male then introduced himself as Blake. Haretsa tilted her head as her attention changed from the wolf pup towards Blake. She took a quick sniff of the air about him before realizing his magic power seemed quite similar to Riley’s and her own. ”You smell kinda… corrosive. Judging by your magic power, you must be some kind of Dragon Slayer like Riley and I, right? I’ve kinda been noticing our magic power feels different than regular mages. Oh, right, I should probably introduce myself!” she laughed somewhat embarrassingly. ”My names Haretsa, and this is Tree! I uh… I forget what his real name is… but yeah! Tree, this is Riley and apparently this guy’s named Blake. Now that introductions are out of the way, I need to ask you guys something… What the heck is a cosplay?”

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 12th August 2015, 7:32 am

As the conversation progressed Triatath took note something. That something was the fact that he was the only person there who was not a "Dragon Slayer" "The ancient long dead art of killing dragons... turns out it less rare than I originally thought" Triatath murmured to himself. Triatath shifted his focus to the two strangers, "Oh hello sir and madam! I don't believe we've met before... My real name is Triatath, but you may call me tree if you find trouble in saying it just as Miss Haretsa does." He extended his hand in greeting with a warm smile. Roxy sensed the fifth life form, "some sort of canine arctic breed..." Triatath thought to himself. "Ironically he really does melt your heart rather than freeze it..." Roxy, spewed out of his pocked in a column of flames. "Oh right! This is Roxy! She's an ancient pheonix fox thing... i'm not really sure to be honest... she seems to be made of fire and can't be harmed. Her flames also heal minor injuries! I'm sure she lived though the age of dragons and such.... If you could somehow get her to talk you might be able to learn quite a bit about your magic!" Triatath pushed his hair back off of his forehead. "Well enough about me! It's a pleasure to meet you both!"

The somewhat pleasant expression quickly fell off of Triatath's face "wait... you don't know what cosplay is?" Triatath looked around "you guys know what it is right? I don't want to have to explain it to all of you..."

Themes (WIP):

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 12th August 2015, 9:41 am

ICEEMPRESS

A grin found its way onto Riley's lips as everyone introduced themselves, "Hello Tree." She greeted with enthusiasm, already forgetting his full name. Her eyes darted to Haretsa and her senses when she truly did find out that Blake was in fact, one of their kind. As Tree continued to ask about their magic, the black haired female decided to go first. Her lips parted but before a sound could escape, Haretsa asked a question followed by Tree's response, but the conversation was interrupted as the door of the cafe clicked open and from there, emerged a rather old woman.

She looked to be in her mid-forties with her blonde hair tied neatly in a bun. her apron covered the baby blue dress, "Dears, what are you doing outside? The cafe doesn't open for another twenty minutes." Her features seemed to be worried. Riley opened her mouth, "Actually, we're here to help with the cafe. You called for help." The woman's expression changed into happiness and relief, "Come in, come in." She opened the door wider for them to enter and when they were all inside she looked at them and scanned each from top to bottom.

Judgment painted her facial features but thankfully she didn't say anything, or else, Riley would have retorted in some way or the other. "Well, my name is Lara, and I'm the owner of this cafe. I needed your help because my staff just suddenly left and the cafe will open in twenty minutes." She went from calm to panicked. As Riley parted her lips to introduce them and assure her of their support, she spoke again, "No time for introduction. Just go into that room and get changed."

She pointed at two doors, "Girls in the left room and boys in the right. Hurry." She placed her hands on Riley's and Haretsa's back and pushed them towards the room. Once they had entered, the female's gaze immediately landed on two maid uniforms hanging neatly, "Wearing that-" She points at the dresses "-is what it means to cosplay." She said with a sigh.

344/150@Swat KatsHuehuehue~
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 12th August 2015, 10:52 am

As Blake was hanging out with the other 3 members on the job he was listening to them talk about cosplay. Blake face palmed only finally realizing what he had gotten himself in to. They were waiting for a while and then a lady came outside who appeared to be the owner. She told them about how her entire staff walked out on her right before opening. "That's horrible." Blake responded feeling really bad for the owner. She then introduced herself as Lara and quickly rushed Haresta and Riley into one room and Tree and him in the other. Blake looked on the hook and saw a suit and tie hanging there. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." the dragon slayer said while picking up the outfit and observing in carefully. Eventually he gave in and changed into the outfit that he thought was ridiculous. Blake looked in the mirror at himself straightening his tie. "I actually don't look that bad." He said with a smile.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 12th August 2015, 8:13 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    634/150

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Everything seemed to happen rather suddenly, as Haretsa found herself inside the cafe being scanned from head to toe by the elder woman who had apparently put out the request for help. The young girl was clueless as to what exactly the woman was looking over them for, but she seemed to have a somewhat dissapointed look on her face before introducing herself as Lara. Before Haretsa or Riley could even get a word in, the two Dragon Slayers were pushed towards a room while Blake and Tree were shown to another.

Upon entering the room, Riley pointed to two maid uniforms that were hanging on the wall and explained to Haretsa that wearing them was what cosplay was. ”Oh, so its just a fancy word for playing pretend? COOL!” the young maiden exclaimed, walking up to and examining the uniforms. ”There’s gotta be something cooler than just dressing up like a maid though… This looks like it's a little too big for me anyway…” Haretsa noted, pulling at the chest section of the uniform and noticing the obscene gap. ”Seems more like it was made for my sis Skylar than it was made for me… Let’s see here…” she mumbled, walking over to the rather large closet that was labeled “New Outfits.”

Haretsa fumbled through the outfits until she found one that particularly peaked her interest. It was a cowgirl outfit with a rather unique look to it. The hat was an off grey color with what looked like faded navy blue pieces of the same material patched onto it in certain places with the sides of the hat bent upward. The top for the outfit wasn’t much different from what Haretsa was currently and always had worn; being a red, backless tube top but it didn’t cover her entire abdomen like her current tanktop did. The tubetop also seemed to come with an egg white necktie too for some odd reason. For pants, they were somewhat baggy hotpants that were matching in color to the faded navy blue of the hat. Finally, the outfit wouldn’t be complete without the shin high, jet black cowgirl boots with shiny new silver spurs at the heels.

”Now that’s more like it!!” she said with excitement, beginning to undress and setting her weapons and their holster on a nearby bench. ”Oh right, I invited you guys to this to ask you all something.” Haretsa began as she slipped off her hand wrap and bracelet, revealing her rather odd, drake like black tattoo on her left arm before beginning to change into the cowgirl outfit. ”I was thinking about starting a team in the Guild so we could all become better friends and train together n’ stuff. What do you guys think? I mean, I’m gonna have to ask Tree and Blake when we get a free moment. You think that Blake guy would wanna join us at all?” she asked curiously, now fully dressed up; yet she knew something was missing. She reached over and picked up her belt from the bench, sliding it on around the hotpants so that she would have her weapons available to make it just that much more authentic feeling. She drew Blamo out of the holster and pulled the magazine out of the weapon, setting it down on the bench as Blamo obviously complained. ”OH COME ON, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME NAKED!!” ”Because I don’t want you to get angry and accidentally discharge when we’re just serving food to people, that’s why!” ”THEN WHY ISN’T SCISARA BEING STRIPPED?! HUH!?””Well, unlike you, she actually BEHAVES HERSELF AND CAN’T FIRE WHEN IN STORAGE MODE!””She has a point. You really should try to learn manners, then she might trust you more.” “BITCH YOU WANNA GO!?” ”Stop fighting, you dinguses!!!”

Haretsa's Cosplay:

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 13th August 2015, 4:12 pm

The changing room was of a medium size, fit for a small staff which could handle the few customers the street could dish out at them. Triatath scanned over the costume options available to him which were strewn about the walls. Butler, butler, tuxedo, cat ears... slim pickings we got here Triatath mumbled to himself. Triatath responded to Blake's comment"Hey mate, anyone looks good in a suit!" Triatath moved slowly about the room, pondering his choices. "I didn't quite catch your name sir..." Triatath looked over at blake "i'm sure Haretsa will tell us the real reason for us being here... for some reason I doubt she would randomly ask a bunch of people to help her with some job at a cafe for no reason." Triatath paused for a moment I saw people inside of the cafe when I walked though it a few minutes ago... yet the shop owner said it was closed. I'm assuming that they get a meal before they work as in many other restaurants... but why did she say that they all left? I'm assuming they must have quit because of the food... Triatath's eyes opened quickly "The old woman must be terrible at cooking!" Triatath blurted out in a moment of 'eureka'. "One of us will have to cook... Just to steriotype, I might have to, because Haretsa will burn it, you will do something corrosive and "Riley" looks like she has something to do with the cold... forgive me if i'm wrong, but can I trust you slayers to cook something which isn't at all affected by your respective elements?" Triatath spewed words at Blake at and increasing rate. Triatath was wearing his standard suit as well as a cat tail, cat paws, a cat nose, whiskers and two little ears. "Anyway... how do I look? meow! Triatath said as he began to walk out the door. "looks like we have some stuff to discuss with the others anyway mate."

Themes (WIP):

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 15th August 2015, 8:44 am

ICEEMPRESS

A pair of pale painted hands rummaged through the stack of hanged outfits that would be fit to for 'cosplaying'. A sigh escaped the female's lips as she came across outfits ranging from a devil to a catwoman, yet she found nothing decent enough. Her eyes traveled back to the maid outfit that hung there. Having no other option, she closed the curtain that separated a partition from the room and stripped off her clothes before quickly changing into the maid outfit.

She felt suffocated it that simple black knee-length dress which was covered with a white apron, paired up with a while band. She opened the curtain, "How do I look?" Walking towards the mirror, she observed her reflection and concluded that the dress wasn't half bad. Her ears perked up when she heard Haretsa say that there was something important she wanted to discuss, 'Hmm?"

A smile made its way onto her lips, "A team sounds like a good idea." She looked at her partner, "I don't know. Maybe he would want to join, maybe he wouldn't, but I think he'll come around." She smiled as her eyes darted to Theo who stood there excitedly as Riley slipped the small ribbon tie around her neck. As soon as they were done getting ready, Lara barged into the room, 'Well, good to know that you girls are ready." She said scanning the two females with an unreadable expression. Her eyes darted upwards to meet theirs and a smile coated her old features, "The cafe's opened up. You girls better get to work."

263/150@Swat KatsHuehuehue~
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 16th August 2015, 8:10 pm

Blake, still trying to determine weather he really liked his outfit or not was listening to the other guy, Tree was it? Go on and on about why the lady needed us to help and pretty much creating tons of scenarios in his head as to why her cooking was bad. Blake was still trying his best to listen and he heard him talking about Haresta burning the food, him poisoning it and Riley having to do with the cold. "You're right Tree, Riley would just freeze the food so I guess you're just the man of the hour." Blake said while stepping over to his clothes to observe himself from afar in the mirror. The dragon slayer still couldn't tell what was wrong with his clothes, they just weren't him. "I think I got it!" Blake exclaimed while grabbing his left sleeve with his right hand and in one pull, Blake ripped the whole sleeve off. The wizard smiled and repeated the process for his other arm. He then wrapped his arms from his elbows down with a medical roll of tape he just found. "This is a lot better." Blake said to himself while hearing that the girls were done and Tree saying that we have stuff to talk about outside the room. Blake walked towards the door and gripped the handle while thinking about what would go down out there. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 18th August 2015, 12:07 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    328/150

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Well, at the very least Riley was somewhat hopeful that Blake would join and for Haretsa, that was a good enough answer. She was about to continue the conversation until Lara barged into the changing room, informing the two girls that the cafe was open and it was time to get to work. Giving Riley a nod, Haretsa walked out the door first to see a rather skinny individual with glasses standing at the front of the line waiting to be seated. Behind this man were three people who appeared to be friends who all had cameras hanging around their neck. ”Alright, cowgirl waitress time! Let’s do this!” she shouted at herself internally, running up to the line of waiting customers.

”Howdy! My name’s Haretsa and I’ll be your waitress this mornin’! Right this way sir!” Haretsa exclaimed rather enthusiastically, grabbing a menu and guiding the rather skinny gentlemen towards a table. This gentleman pushed his glasses up and bit his lip as he followed Haretsa, his eyes looking where they really shouldn’t have been. Luckily for him, Haretsa was oblivious to it all, spinning around and setting the menu down on the table for him and flashing him an innocent smile. ”I’ll give you a few minutes to decide on what you’d like, just let me know when you’re ready!!” ”Yes, thank you. Though I think I already know what I want…” the man breathed, brushing up against Haretsa’s arm as he took his seat. Haretsa didn’t pay much attention to it other than thinking she was in his way. ”Well, I’ll give you a moment to think anyway! I’ll be right back!” she exclaimed, oblivious to the fact that the man was now waving his arm up and down rapidly to try and cool it off from brushing up against Haretsa’s skin. She walked back to the kitchen to look around the place. ”T-there’s no chefs here?! Who the heck is cooking all the food then!?”

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 18th August 2015, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th August 2015, 12:07 pm

The member 'DragonPantsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] NormalMonster The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] StrongMonster The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Boss
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 18th August 2015, 6:41 pm

An upbeat cowboy darted around the room as Blake stepped out from behind Triatath with his mutilated uniform. Triatath reached his right arm up to rub his face in a frustrated manner "I honestly am not surprised that this place required more work than expected" Triatath began moping over towards the kitchen. Triatath pushed open the door only to find a confused slayer asking about the kitchen staff. Triatath moved forward and patted her on the shoulder "I'll manage kitchen duty, you go deal with the people waiting for food.

Triatath smoothly moved across the room opening several drawers behind him. Triatath artfully lifted one of the hand polished knives from the cabinet to his left. The blade shone with a delicate glitter as if it was cared for very dearly. Triatath rested the blade down on the large wooden counter in front of him. A long angular window looked out upon the cafe, it looked as though food was passed through the window to the servers. 

The kitchen was surprisingly well maintained, in fact, it was restaurant quality! Triatath bent down and transferred some of the ingredients below him onto the counter opposite to the knife. "Eggs, flour, rice, bacon, beef... pretty standard stuff. I don't have to get too fancy, I just have to do it quickly. Lucky for me, speed is sort of my thing." Triatath spoke to himself. Triatath cracked his knuckles and firmly grasped the knife in his dominant palm. The fine details of the Damascus steel swept across the blade, the artful craftsmanship reached all the way down to the gold and wood handle. Triatath grabbed a chef's apron from one of the opened drawers, placing it over his head and tying the ropes around his waist. The apron was a fairly plain garment but it did look like it had seen some use. Triatath moved over to the counter of the rectangle window and dinged a tiny bell in the left corner. "Open for business guys! tell me your orders here or write them down to put them on this counter." Triatath put on a warm smile. "here we go" Triatath took a deep breath, exhaling slowly "Ready when you are guys!".

Themes (WIP):

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 20th August 2015, 4:10 am

ICEEMPRESS

Escaping the changing room, the petite figure glanced around. Her eyes darted towards the door which now had the open sign facing towards the exterior of the cafe; unlike before when the small area was shut. She looked down at the 'dress' she wore and internally groaned before smoothing it out.

The black haired female inhaled sharply, "Get to work." She said to herself as she stood next to the door after her partner, Haretsa escorted the skinny man towards a table. Her gaze shifted towards Tree who was seemingly prepared to be the chef. The small 'ring' that wrung-- thanks to the small bell placed on top of the door, to help the staff realize that they had a customer-- caught her attention.

Riley shifted her gaze towards the door and her eyes widened as she saw woman dressed in a Victorian era  gown and male ninja walk into cafe. Imagine her surprise when their gaze met hers. She shuffled a little before finally regaining her composure, and letting a smile loose on her face, "Welcome sir, mam, let me guide you to your table." She guestured towards the row of tables, "Follow me." As she turned around to walk, she heard whispers behind her.

"Oh my god, its a maid."
    "This is the first time I've seen a maid."
    "Yeah, and a short one at that too."
    "But she's pretty."

The comments that her ears caught were not at all pleasing, well, other than the last one, The 'short' comment made her already hate these customers. She plastered a forced smile on her lips as she whipped around, "Any problems, sir-" She looked at the man, "-mam?" Her gaze shifted to the woman. "They're one to talk, they're dressed like freaks too." They looked at each other before smiling at Riley, "Can we please take some photos with you?" As much as the female wanted to deny, she couldn't simply because she felt Lara's gaze on her, "Sure." They seemed happy by that, "Yay!" the woman exclaimed. In response, Riley said, "yay.." Her enthusiasm seemed as if it got hit by a truck. Her gaze met Lara's as the old woman bore holes into her eyes with a glare. Knowing what that meant, "I mean, YAY!" She exclaimed with faked enthusiasm, just as fake as her smile, "This is going to be a long day."

397/150@Swat KatsHuehuehue~
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 22nd August 2015, 9:32 pm

Blake walked into the main dining area and automatically noticed Tree handling the kitchen. Once how was certain that the role of chef was under control, he started looking for customers to serve. The boy began to get bored and was trying to amuse himself by laughing at how things were going with Haresta and the creepy man that was all over her and not to mention the weird couple that was taking pictures with Riley. "She looks happy." Blake told himself sarcastically while wondering what do do next. Just then, the dragon slayer's nose began to twitch and he didn't exactly like this particular smell. "Children." Blake said slowly with an agitated expression painted on his face. In a few seconds, 3 children no older than maybe 7 or 8 years old came running into the diner and disturbing the other customers. Blake chased after the children trying to catch them but was having quite a hard time. "Oh no, the other customers might leave if this keeps up." Blake said while finally being able to round the kids into a corner. They kids pushed against Blake trying to get out of the corner and he agreed to back off if they stayed right there. Once the kids agreed to his terms, he got off of them. "Okay, you kids can't run around the diner like this, you'll disturb the other customers." Blake said hoping to get them to understand what they were doing. He soon realized that the kids were ignoring him and one tried to dash by him but he quickly extended his hand and grabbed the kid by the back of his shirt. Blake put the kid back in the corner and started growling. "I've had it with you kids." Blake told them in a hushed yet angry tone. His arms started scaling up and the angrier he got, the more the scales appeared. "Whoah that's so cool!" One of the kids immediately exclaimed. The dragon slayer was puzzled but quickly had an idea. "You thought that was cool? Check this out." Blake said while creating a small poison tornado in between his palms. He led the children to a table and sat them down while entertaining them with the tornado. "So what can I get you kids?" Blake asked while stopping the tornado and getting out his notepad. Turns out the orders were really easy because all 3 kids wanted orange juice. Blake quickly wrote the order down and left the table hoping that they'd stay put. He looked went back into the kitchen and placed the order down for Tree to prepare. Blake walked back into the main dining area making sure to pass by Riley who was still taking pictures on his way out. "Smile for the camera." Blake said, teasing her as he tried rubbing his forearms to get his scales to disappear.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 24th August 2015, 5:22 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    CHIMICHUNGAS!

WORDS.
    471/150

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"7

- Haretsa

Upon receiving Tree’s confirmation that he’d be handling the kitchen, Haretsa turned her attention over to see how everyone else was fairing. Riley apparently had some fans, as she was busy taking pictures with her two customers who were also dressed up the same as the rest of them were. Meanwhile, Blake was busy chasing around a bunch of kids that had just randomly burst into the cafe without any kind of supervision whatsoever. ”Looks like everyone’s having fun with all of this! I wonder if that guy’s ready to order yet...” Haretsa thought to herself, turning her gaze to see the man awkwardly staring at her from behind his menu. She simply tilted her head in confusion at this. He didn’t look like he was ready to order, so why was he staring at her like that?

Ignoring this, Haretsa spun around to address Tree with the same question she had asked Riley in the dressing room. ”Hey Tree, there was something I wanted to ask you guys about. I was wondering if-” ”Waitress! I’m ready to order now!!!” the man shouted, interrupting Haretsa mid sentence. ”Uhh, hold that thought.” she said, jumping over the counter and rather impressively cartwheeling her way over to her customer. ”Flexible AND attractive, she’s nearly perfect. Though she’s a little… lacking, in the fruit department…” the man thought to himself.

The man had to quickly adjust his glasses and composure as Haretsa landed flawlessly next to his table. ”So, what can I get for you sir?” she asked with that innocent smile of hers, un aware of the man gazing down at her baren legs. ”Those legs…” the man mumbled, causing Haretsa to look at him confused once more. ”The hell? You want legs?””Yes… an order of fried frogs legs with a green tea and a choclava on the side.””Wait, this place sells fried frogs legs?!” ”Yes, I frequent here quite often and they’re good for you. See, look right here.” the man said, opening the menu for Haretsa to see. When the young girl leaned in to take a look, the man took this opportunity to take a quick sniff of her hair which she seemed oblivious too. ”Huh, that sounds interesting… Alright, so you want that, a green tea, and whatever chocolate lava is? I’ll put your order in then!!” she exclaimed, cartwheeling her way back over to the cash registers and jumping over the counter once more. ”ITREALLYDOESSMELLLIKESTRAWBERRIES” the man thought to himself before breaking out into a minor sweat.

”So uh, this dude wants an order of fried frog legs, a green tea, and whatever chocolate lava is… it sounds amazing. I want a chocolate lava too, Tree! I promise I’ll pay for it! Though… What the hell kind of cafe is this that sells fried frogs legs?”

TREE: THIS IS A CHOCLAVA

The Radical Squadron! [The Cosplay Cafe: Riley, Triatath, Blake.] Lava_cake-2827[/b]

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 25th August 2015, 4:01 pm

As the others wandered about the cafe and reported back to the Kitchen, Triatath took a closer look at the menu. "Oh dear lord.... why would they serve these dishes..."  Triatath scratched his forehead. "well at least it's something easy in the beginning" he mumbled to himself as he moved across the kitchen. Triatath opened up a cooling cabinet to expose the fruits which resided within. He then proceeded to Take three of the oranges and slice a small hole through the middle. He then brought a porcelain bowl from a nearby cupboard, placing it underneath the orange fruits. Triatath crushed the oranges between his hands, the juice flowing from the flesh down the hole he had cut into the fruit previously. One after another, Triatath squeezed all of the juice out of the oranges. He then deposited the liquid into three tall glasses, he added the finishing touches like placing a sliced potion of orange on the edge of the glass as well as adding a small bendable straw. A small layer of water began to condense on the outside of the class as he lifted up the drinks and places them on the counter. "You asked for orange juice right mate?" 

"Now onto the oddities" Triatath sighed cleaning up his work area. He took a rag and wiped off the knife before placing it back down onto the chopping block. "I sure hope that these... frog legs... are easy to prepare. I've never done cooking professionally..." Triatath thought to himself as he opened up the meat freezer. He then plucked a small green carcass hanging from one of the many hooks inside of the freezer. Triatath calmly closed the freezer and set the frog down on a separate area for cutting meats. He raised the knife in the air, bringing it down right above the amphibian's waist. Triatath hummed to himself as he ripped the bones of it's torso from it's lower body. He then turned on two of the gas stoves, placing a large pan of oil on one and a kettle full of water upon the other. As the water was brought to a boil and the oil seemed at the right temperature Triatath then proceeded to skin the frog legs and add them to the frying pan. Hot oil spit up at him as the odorous steam filled the kitchen, leaking into the rest of the restaurant. Triatath slowly added the boiling water to a tea pot next, he then filled the tea pot with some of the dried leaves which he found in a sachet across the room with a smudged label reading "GrFFN TF4" It looked fairly right besides the smudged label and hand written letters.

Triatath added the now brewing tea to a platter along with a two tea cups. "Miss cowboy over there might want something to drink along with that dessert" Triatath smiled to himself as he finished the fried frog, placing the legs on a small dish. He gracefully surrounded the dish with vegetables and garnishes to make the plate seem more attractive. "Right! Haretsa! The Tea and frog legs are ready for the customer over there. Pick them up when you are ready! I should have your desserts done in a little bit." Triatath yelled over to Haretsa as he placed all of the finished dishes on the counter leading to the rest of the cafe.

Themes (WIP):

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 26th August 2015, 5:33 am

ICEEMPRESS

She stood there, between two people awkwardly as they snapped pictures one after another. By now, she was sure that they had clicked at least twenty pictures. Her purple gaze squinted into a playful glare which she sent towards her fellow dragon slayer; Blake as he teased her on her way. Shaking her head slightly, she looked at the customers who were starting to frustrate her, "I'll escort you to your table now." She said leading the way, this time not glancing back to see if those two were following her or not. As she reached a table for two, she finally turned around, only to find them already in the process of sitting.

She grabbed the menu cards from the counter and offered them to the youth. "Just call me when you're ready to order." As she was about to finally get away from these weirdos, much to her dismay, she was called back. A silent and frustrated sigh escaped her lips as she plastered a fake smile and turned back around, "Yes?" Both of them put their cards down and looked at her, "We'd like to order now." That was fast, thought the female. Her assumption was that they had already been to this place before.

She took out the notepad that rested in the small pocket of her dress, as she was ready to jolt down the order. "We'd like to have the breakfast special." Riley noted it down in a rather messy, but understandable writing, "Anything else?" With a shake of their head and a smile towards them, she rushed to the kitchen and handed the torn piece of paper to tree, "Two breakfast specials." She paused, "Whatever that may be."

After Lara butted in and said that the breakfast special was pancakes with maple syrup and cream coffee, they knew what the customers wanted to order. The black haired female tapped her foot as she waited for the order to be completed and ready, which thanks to Tree's expertise was fast. Once the order was prepared, she held the tray containing the food and made her way over to the table. Her steps were halted when the female yelled the word 'wait'. Without further due, she took out a camera and started clicking pictures of Riley as she stood there, in a maid outfit, holding a tray, "Not again." She silently groaned.

397/150@Swat KatsHuehuehue~
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 28th August 2015, 3:49 pm

Blake wiped his brow and smiled when he saw Riley's gaze assuming that she was practically dying over there with the amount of pictures that couple was taking with her. He found himself making his way towards the counter to pick up the orange juices for the three boys and brought it to them. The kids took their beverages and clapped for Blake as the dragon slayer made another poison tornado in between his palms. "Alright boys, you had fun so now you gotta behave." Blake said as he waved to them and walked into the kitchen and sat down, watching Tree cook some more food. The male traced shapes on his hand using poison. He let out a sigh and put his head on the table he was sitting in front of. He looked to check on the kids and sure enough, they left after drinking their juice and the dragon slayer smiled. "This food looks so amazing." Blake said as he watched Tree cook up some pretty amazing dishes. "We get to eat the food after this right?" He asked jokingly.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 30th August 2015, 10:55 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    OBLIVIOUS!

WORDS.
    277/150

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Taking the extra green tea and setting it aside for herself, Haretsa took the completed tray of the man’s order and stared at it for a brief moment. ”Huh, these fried frog legs actually smell pretty good… They still sound gross though… Ah well, I’m not the one who ordered em.” she shrugged, walking around the counter and heading off for the man’s table. Once again, Haretsa happened to catch the razer bizarre gaze that he happened to be giving her as she approached the table. She stopped for a quick moment and looked down, wondering if there was something actually wrong with her outfit. Not noticing anything wrong, Haretsa continued forward to deliver the man’s food.

”One order of fried frog’s legs and a green tea. Your dessert will be out shortly. Just let me know if you need anything else!” she exclaimed as she set his food before him. As she was turning around, the man ‘accidentally’ knocked his menu over, hoping to see Haretsa bend over and pick it up. However, she caught the menu midair rather quickly, tossing it back up into the air and catching it as the man held a rather shocked look on his face. ”DAMMIT! Her reflexes are better than I thought… So much for that idea…” the man thought. ”Sorry, forgot to take your menu back earlier! Now, I’ll be back with your dessert once its ready.” ”Wait just a moment!” the man exclaimed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a camera of his own. ”Would you mind posing for some photo’s like your friend is doing for the other two?” ”Photos? Sure, that sounds like fun!”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 2nd September 2015, 9:14 am

"pancakes? sure that's easy." Triatath whistled as he whipped up some pancake batter using the ingredients around the kitchen. He turned on the gas burner and heated a pan. The liquid pooled into large circles as he poured the batter several times on the massive pan. As Triatath Flipped them, the smell of warm bread filled the air. He pulled off two plates full of the fluffy disks and drizzled a generous portion maple syrup over the top of them, He melted two pieces of butter over the tops of them. He poured some of the extra hot water from the tea into a large metal coffee pot and added a few spoonfuls of the ground beans into the liquid. He slowly pushed the plunger down with one hand and with the other he poured some milk from the pantry to his right into a large bowl and began whisking using a fork. The milk reached a cream consistency just as the plunger hit the bottom of the coffee. He waited a while for it to brew, Triatath then poured the liquid into a few cups. He added a heaping spoonful of cream atop the coffee and doodled a small design of a maple leaf in the cream by pouring some milk over it. "coffee is over here when you guys need it as well! I imagine this job could get fairly stressful!" Triatath chuckled as he handed off the items to Riley on a large platter. 

"Oh hey... you?" Triatath awkwardly looked over to Blake. "I don't forget a name, I assume you have one?" Triatath moved over towards Blake. "oh thanks, when I cook I cook I try to do my best. Not a lot is worse than a bad meal!" He moved around the kitchen tidying the supplies strewn about. "I'll make you something if you want, I'm not completely busy at the moment." Triatath began  preparing the desserts, he took chocolate fondant and put it in a huge syringe. "I would suggest the chocolate fondant or as they like to call it here, a 'choc-lava'. Anyway, you can take a look at the menu. Anything to stop you from putting poison about in the kitchen!" Triatath motioned towards the venom doodles as he tossed over a thick leather menu. "I think that that's an older menu but you can take a look! This place looks like it used to be a big restaurant or something." Triatath began crafting the delicate dessert that the cowgirl had asked for. "If you don't feel like eating, you might want to go help out madam maid outfit over there, she looks a bit swamped by that couple."

Themes (WIP):

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 4th September 2015, 3:53 am

ICEEMPRESS

Those few 'click' sounds were testing her patience that ran thin. Holding the food in the tray for this long was harder than she thought. The forced smile stayed in tact as Lara kept her gaze fixated on the black haired female. She could feel the bottom of the metal tray growing colder as she had held on it for so long; and her blazing attitude right now did not help keeping it warm either. She trotted forward in the middle of the process of the picture being taken and lifted the plates before sliding them in front of the two guests. The now empty tray was clutched in her hand as she continued smiling, "Enjoy your meal." With that, she quickly turned around and jolted away, not wanting to be stopped once again. Riley walked into the kitchen and let out a sigh of relief as she was now out of the couple's line of sight. She slid the cold tray onto the counter before relaxing with her back against the door, "Well, I am never working in a cafe again."  

182/150@Swat KatsHuehuehue~
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 27th September 2015, 6:13 pm

Skipping likeaboss cuz he's too busy with school and ending the mission with this post anyway.

NOTES  

TAGS.

WORDS.

212/150
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

After several minutes and some rather ridiculous looking poses, the strange man was finally content and set about enjoying his meal. Making her way back to the kitchen counter, Haretsa took the choclava to the man once Tree had finished preparing it before enjoying the one that her guildmate had whipped up for her. While she had never heard of a choclava before, Haretsa knew that she was definitely saving this incredible dessert in her memory for the future.

Once her dessert was over, Haretsa set back to work with her group for several hours until the cafe finally closed. She didn’t know about the rest of her guildmates, but Haretsa was rather happy with completing this job. It was nice have a job that didn’t require beating the shit out of something every once and awhile. Laura seemed just as pleased with the groups work, deciding to reward them all with the outfits they chose for doing such a good job. This was incredibly generous of the cafe owner and Haretsa knew that she’d be keeping this in her wardrobe; though perhaps it could use a few refinements. Once her things were gathered, the young Fire Dragon lead the way back to Sabertooth with a beaming smile painted on her face.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 2:45 pm