Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Thief's Day Out

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

A Thief's Day Out Empty A Thief's Day Out

Post by FeitanKazeshini 21st June 2015, 7:39 pm

Feitan sighed as he walked through Rose Gardens. He hadn't been here for awhile since he had stolen his passport to access the rest of the countires. It was a bit amusing to him how he managed to get ahold of it, and he wondered if there would be any recourse from his choice of calling himself a Fairy Tail wizard. Still it wasn't anything that he was going to worry about at this particular moment in time as he was just bored with the town around him. As he walked to the center of town he smirked and reached into a man's pocket snagging out his wallet as he did so. Sadly the man didn't have much so Feitan just threw the wallet away and sat down on a bench near some rose garden in the park that was in what he guessed was a very popular spot as there was a ton of people moving about with the hustle and bustle of life.

He wondered what the world would bring him on this particularly dull day. Hopefully someone or something interesting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Thief's Day Out TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Twin Phoniexes
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sound Mutilation
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

A Thief's Day Out Empty Re: A Thief's Day Out

Post by Yuna Marcet 21st June 2015, 8:11 pm

Yuna woundered about looking at music shops with her head phones on blaring music. today she choose her mothers jacket to wear with a short skirt gold of course and her favorite tank top that had the fairy tail guild mark on the front in of course you guessed it gold. the background of it was white which was offset by the black leather. her mic was off so she didn't acciedently use her sound magic. Yuna is very well known around Forie for her pop and rock alternative music albums.
    Which happens to play for fairy tail every two months as revenue for them and free favors for her; which includes room and borad, free travel, and free food supplies. Simplay because each ticket to hear her sing (she only sings there) is about 75000 jewels.
    (this her thinking she barely talks)
    i know im suppose to be getting food for the house but this is a new piece by them.....
    she looks at the price.
    65000 jewels....
    grimence comes acrossed her face luckly the cashier is a young male.
    just my lucky day.
    She takes off her head phones and walks over.
    " hello..." she gives a pretty smile and leans on the counter so her clevage shows alot; the young man can't help but be seduced. she winks and slides over the new music.
    "uhhh ummmm. yes is this all?" he gulps hard and blushes like mad.
    "would you so kind and giving me a discount? after all i can give you a vip discount for my next gig...."
    Suddenly the cashier realises whos hes talking to and starts to shake thinking omg! YUNA MACRET IS SPEAKING TO ME I THINK IM GOING TO DIE!
    He simpley smiles with a coning idea.
    "i'll give it to you for free if you take picture with me kissing my cheek and sign it with the vip discount..."he smiles slyly.
    Yuna grins and nodds and thats what she does and walks out of the store putting her head phones back on.
    "sucker thet picture will burn up in three hours.... although i will give him that discount.." she snickers going to the food market.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

"Even if no sound is heard there is always sound out there..." -[size=16]Yuna Marcet
    "If your to be her twin then... I AM YOUR FATHER." -Chat Box 6/25/15 by
    [/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 21st June 2015, 8:44 pm

As he sits there Feitan sighs and looks around at all of the regular ordinary people around him. it made him sick to see all of these oridnary people without a single hint of magical talent. He hated all of these sheep and he wanted to be away from them, but sheep always had some loot on them that he could make his, and after all he was a thief and as such if there was something he wanted he stole it.

He was distracted from his thoughts however as he heard the sound of someone coughing. His gaze went wild as he tried to find the source. Eventually he settled his gaze on an elderly woman who was slowly approaching him. He quickly stood up and hurriedly rushed away from her and her plague. True he didn't get sick very often in fact anyone who knew Feitan would be hard pressed to remember a time when he was ever sick. Still he avoided people who were sick as if he could die from whatever they had. As he walked however he suddenly ran into something and it caused him to stop and step back shaking his head lightly. He turned to see a girl who was wearing headphones. It was this girl that he must've bumped into.

Feitan sighed as he shook his head lightly and gently dusted himself off "I am sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He said in a polite apology trying to keep things short and sweet.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 22nd June 2015, 1:09 am

SHe drops everything in here bag and her new record hits the ground and shatters.
    "srry?! she yelps over her blaring headphones and now your curious of how she heard you
    "you now owe me 7500 jewels you ass ..." you notice things thats fallen out of her bag as she picks them up that multiple stuff is broken including the new ipod shadow for musicains that extremely rare to get. youve never even seen one til now. holy crap this girl must be rich! the ipod right there is a good 5000 dollars broken and double that not broken.

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

"Even if no sound is heard there is always sound out there..." -[size=16]Yuna Marcet
    [/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 22nd June 2015, 1:46 am

Feitan turned and looked at what the girl had dropped and at her as well. As she spoke to him however his mind began to twist and turn dark. He trembled with rage as he clenched his fists down his voice coming out cold, cruel, and yet horrifyingly empty at the same time "I have killed people for less than that....However because I do feel some genuine guilt I shall ignore your statements. At most I own you a record, and a very expensive piece of electronic equipment....So make a list of anything else I broke and you will have it before the day is done." he said very matter of fact as he knew what he was seeing and knew just what it meant about this girl so foolish enough to court death as if it were something one does naturally.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 22nd June 2015, 2:21 am

She gets the rest of her stuff and uses make magic with a list. you relize shes a wizard... thats where the cash is from. when she bends over the skirt is a lil too short and you can see part of her butt.
    "here. everything is on there with the price and where you can drop it off at..., im sorry for being rude." She turns off her music which is rare and puts down her headphones.
    "I'm Yuna; And you are?" she asks nicely with a charming smile.
    you notice a fairy tail guild mark on her left cheek in gold.

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

[/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 22nd June 2015, 8:50 pm

Feitan looked at her using magic to make the list and he couldn't help but consider it a waste of time. He took the list and sighed shaking his head as he felt the price was unnecessary after all he wasn't about to go out and spend real money on something for someone he didn't even like. Besides he was a thief if he wanted something or needed something he would take it not buy, barter, trade, or bride for it.

When the woman introduced herself he raised his eyebrow everything from his nose below was covered by his collar emblazoned with a skull and wings. He nodded his head lightly as he noticed her fairy tail emblem on her cheek "I am Feitan." he said quietly.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 23rd June 2015, 12:36 pm

"ah... i see" she smiles again with a small smirk in it.
    "I think i'll go with you to pick up these items; just make sure your not a thief or anything..."
    The fact she knew with out her saying it out loud or you; slightly makes you wanna run or kill her.
    ~thinking ...
    So this is the thief on the poster...he may have changed his name and appeaence but his voice sound waves are exactly the same. I've met him before, he's stole my things on a mission once... if i know anything i NEVER for get a voice. ~

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

[/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 23rd June 2015, 12:41 pm

~not only that he's a fairy tail wizard... good thing the master knows about his game. Im the only wizard he doesn't know the powers to ~

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

[/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 23rd June 2015, 8:36 pm

Feitan looked at the woman with a frown shaking his head lightly "I am not going to get them now. I don't carry money on me. I am not unaccustomed to being stolen from, or from people trying to. I find it smarter." He looked her over sighing as he shook his head once more "I will get the items in due time, and give them to you in a timely manner."

He turned and began to walk away his hands in his pockets "Also I wouldn't go brazenly poking around a viper's hole so vunerable as you are. Because you are a mage I shall not strike you this time. I'll even teach you a few things should you care to learn."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 24th June 2015, 12:01 am

Follows regardless of what he says.
    "im stil coming and your not stopping me..." she says with asmirk and putts on her head phones.

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

[/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 28th June 2015, 3:28 pm

He shrugs lightly as he continues to walk through the park "I didn't plan on stopping you. wither or not you join me isn't really that big of a concern for me Miss Yuna."

He looked at her a bit skeptically. He hadn't really seen her before, and he wasn't sure she was really a mage worth knowing, but still she had magic and that made her better than common folk "So tell me why would you buy all those expensive things? Isn't your money better spent somewhere else?"

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 29th June 2015, 6:36 am

This made her smile.
    "Maybe but lately I have too much and I never use it all so I kinda give it away to my guild half the time or just spend a ton. I think I need to start lowering ticket prices on my shows... maybe more people will come and the guild will have more funds for the renervations; but of course you probably already know that huh?"
    She gives you a smirk.

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

[/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 30th June 2015, 6:00 pm

Feitan rolls his eyes lightly as he shrugs off her comment. He knew that she was probing him for information regarding his allegiance. Still he wasn't one to be baited so easily. He was a thief and a good thief knew how to keep their mouths shut. Still he wanted to know a bit more about her herself.

"So i'm guessing you can still hear me since you have your headphones on and yet seem to be able to hold a conversation with me. How's that possible? I know you aren't reading my lips as you can't see them."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 30th June 2015, 8:59 pm

Two can play at that game; well then probing is one of my specials.
    " listen, Ill tell a secret ...."
    She puts off her head phones and smiles as she flips her hair out of her face.
    "i can read minds by a special spell. No need for talk when u fell for the moment u touched that paper." She smirks
    " i also know you've got a stolen passport in ur back pocket and you hate sick people." She snickers.
    Wtf how did she? Is what he's thinking right bout now; most people don't know music isn't my only talent. I have three more. She conties to grin.

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

[/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 2nd July 2015, 11:00 pm

Feitan looks at her raising his eyes lightly as he simply shrugs. "So what if she can read my mind. It helps nothing, and changes nothing. I am who I am and she is who she is. However we'll see if I have to kill her or not." Is what he is actually thinking presently he says "That's quite a talent. I'm glad you have it. It means you aren't boring. Also how can anyone not hate the sick? They are sick and can get you sick. It's repulsive. Also I did buy my passport. I just happened to obtain the money I paid for it back. That's all. That's not stealing. Besides stealing implies ownership. Corpses don't own anything. So now what? Are you going to do something foolish now? Or are you just going to keep me company until i grow tired of your presence?" He asked as he thought of how hungry he was a reached into his pocket and pulled out a jar with fish inside of it. He opened the jar pulling out one and swallowing it whole before offering her one "Sardine?"

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Yuna Marcet
    Yuna Marcet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yuna Marcet 3rd July 2015, 9:19 am

"I think i'll pass ..." Yuna giggles.
    She pulls out a bag of sweet rice cakes and sweet rolls and hands them to you.
    "Have something thats a bit more healthier?" She smiles.
    "Preferable i wish you hadn't killed so many and i know your debating on killing me...Rather hate the the sick, why not the help them so they aren't sick?"
    She smiles sweetly with her headphones blaring.

YUNA MARCET

My Fluffy!

My Home

[/size]

Seikatsu

Yuna's Favorite Song:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 16th September 2015, 9:38 am

Feitan takes the Rice Cake and eats it rather slowly turning his head so she can't see him chew and eat it. When he is finished he glances over at her with a raised eyebrow "And what happens when I get sick because of them, and I can't get money. That's not an option. Without money and magic I might as well be dead."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:24 am