Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meals on....feet?

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Meals on....feet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Meals on....feet?

Post by Cr1tikal 13th June 2015, 5:53 pm

The small trek to the village leader's tipi didn't take very long, but by the time they got there Aiyana was ready to devour whatever food she could get a hold of that very minute. The young woman knocked gently on the leader's tipi and waited for him to come out and see who she had with her.

"One moment please! I'll be right there!"

With that, the same moans and groans could be heard from within, causing the Dark Wizard to chuckle. Apparently he had assumed the same thing the girl had when she had first gotten here earlier in the day. She held a very wide smile on her face as the man poked his head out, the exact same way he had done when she had shown to tell him she had taken the job.

“Oh my! It seems you've caught yourself the culprit! Bring him in and let's talk this over real quick!”

With that the man waved them in, the Lamia Scale woman bringing her prisoner into the tipi to discuss the whole thing over. Once in the room of two chairs, Aiyana sat across from the man, leaving the wizard of interest standing as they talked about him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 205
    Hunger Level: FEED ME!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meals on....feet? - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 13th June 2015, 7:39 pm

"So this is the man responsible for the crop problem?"

"Yup, a curse mage to boot. Apparently he had a dispute of some kind with you guys, which I'm not going to inquire about, and he decided a curse on your fields was in his rights."

"Bringing a blight to the fields that feed a large amount of Fiore is never just, no matter the reason."

"I agree, which is why I'm going to hand him over to you and let the village decide what to do with him. I'd suggest eventually bringing him to the Magic Council though, that would definitely take care of him."

The last sentence she spoke brought a look of shock to the wizard's face, he must not have thought about what the Magic Council would think about such an act against Fiore.

“All right, we'll make sure the entire village knows this was the guy that gave our village the worst time with crops in ages.”

“Great, shall we discuss the payment for the job? Then I shall take my leave and head back to my guild.”

“Okay, let me just head to the back real quick.”

With that, the older man got up and went to the back to get the jewels that had been offered for the job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 221
    Hunger Level: FEED ME SEYMOUR!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 13th June 2015, 7:58 pm

Ten thousand jewels! She was so proud of herself! The job had gone off without a hitch, barring a few hits taken that were worth ten thousand jewels! Not only that, but the villagers had held a feast in her honor for giving them back their livelihood! Now she had a purse full of money and a stomach full of food. She could even possibly skip breakfast and lunch for the next day with how she had eaten!

She wondered how warm of a welcome she would get once she got back to Lamia Scale. She had left for the job without saying anything, the jewel amount catching her eye and making her dart as soon as her legs would take her.

'Maybe if I go in and yell "Mission Complete!" they'll realize I'm not some slacker that will pull my weight, even if I am super social,' she thought to herself. She wanted to be liked by everyone in the guild, even if it was a goal that was probably impossible.

“Enough of those thoughts though! I succeeded in beating another mage for the first time and that's an accomplishment!”

With that said, cheering her up immensely, Aiyana headed back to what was her home now; Lamia Scale!

-Fin-
    Word Count: 210
    Hunger Level: Very Full!

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 6:18 pm