Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meals on....feet?

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Meals on....feet? Empty Meals on....feet?

Post by Cr1tikal 10th June 2015, 7:04 pm

In the northern forests of Fiore, alongside the Clover River, there was a village that went by the name Beanstalk Village. They were known abroad for the amount of farm and produce production that came from them, alongside River and Peace Villages. This village was where the Binding Bandage Mage was heading for a very strange job indeed. Apparently all of the crops had withered, thorns growing up around all of them. Not only that, there was also said for be a strange light glowing around them. This could mean only one thing if one were to ask Aiyana, Magic. And if there was a magic enchantment on the crops, there had to be a Wizard causing the fiasco!

The young woman could see the village not too far ahead from where she was currently. Of course, the giant beanstalk in the center of said village made it obvious from quite a ways away. As she got to the outskirts of the village, she could see how bad off the crops really were. A disappointed sigh left her lips, she had at least hoped SOME of the crops were fine. She could really use a bite to eat and a light salad had sounded pretty darn good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 207
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Hunger Level: Medium-High

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meals on....feet? MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Meals on....feet? Empty Re: Meals on....feet?

Post by Cr1tikal 10th June 2015, 7:32 pm

Her first steps into the village were greeted by farmers, who looked like they were down on their luck, warning her way from the place. She had no intention of heeding the warnings though. There were WAY too many jewels involved with the completion of this job for her to leave now that she was here. She would risk life and limb to get that money as soon as possible. Well maybe not LIFE and LIMB, but she could deal with taking a few hits for it.

"Don't worry you guys, I'm here to solve this problem for you. Now if you could point me to the leader of the village I'll talk to him and get this over with as soon as possible."

With that said, the men trying to warn her away suddenly changed expressions from ones of sadness and dismay to ones showing a glimmer of hope in the young woman standing before her. Now that they realized she was a mage, they gave her detailed instructions on how to find the leader. In but fifteen minutes, Aiyana was knocking on the outer part of a tipi that was under the ownership of the one in charge.

"Excuse me, I'm here to talk about the job you posted," she said calmly, if not a bit too loud, to whomever was inside at the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 227

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th June 2015, 8:00 pm

"Oh my! I'm coming!"

The yell was followed by a loud group of moans and groans from an elderly man. Unsure of what to do, as she didn't want to know what was really going on in there, Aiyana waited a few feet back from the entrance until the head of the village leader poked out to see who had knocked.

"Ah! Sorry about that. These old bones find it hard to get off the floor once they are down there! You said you were here to talk about the job? Please, PLEASE come in!"

With that, the old man waved for her to follow him in so they could discuss the job. Swiftly entering the tipi showed that it was MUCH nicer than it seemed from the outside. Taking a seat across from the man, the young mage made herself comfortable as he began to speak.

"The ten thousand jewels was NOT a typo, before you ask about it. This plague is affecting all of our crops, out livelihood! All you have to do is find out what's causing this and reverse the affects so we can continue our jobs. Just try not to damage the crops in the process is all we ask!”

“Well, my magic shouldn't harm the crops. Only way that I could mess them up would be for someone else to sabotage what I'm trying to do, which I don't see happening”

“All right, I'll let you start getting to work. If you need ANYTHING, just let anyone in the village know. You have full cooperation from the entire village while you are here.”

“Thanks,” she said as she stood up and started heading towards the door, “and is there a chance I could get something to eat before I get to work? I'm pretty famished from the journey here...”

Word Count: 308

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th June 2015, 8:22 pm

Apparently "full cooperation" had also meant free food, even if it was just a light lunch's worth. 'A light lunch is enough for me for quite a while though, it should get me through today at least,' she thought to herself as she left the tipi they had allowed her to sit down and eat in. It had been a great salad, with crisp lettuce and small amounts of tomato and broccoli mixed into it. After looking around her for a second to get her bearings, Aiyana headed directly towards the fields to start figuring out what was going on.

It didn't take long for her to reach the blighted fields. In fact, it took just a few minutes from the time she had left to get there. The moment her feet touched the crop fields, the ground started to shift and dirt started to move.

“Uh, that's not supposed to happen,” Aiyana said as she tried to figure out what was going on at that very moment. After a few seconds of staring blankly at what was going on around her, she began to see what was coming up out of the ground. Monsters! More specifically, it was plant demons. “Well, I guess this really was a job only a mage could do. They didn't do anything until they sensed my magic on the fields!

Preparing for battle, Aiyana got into a battle stance and readied to use her two sharpened teeth and long, sharpened, nails to bite and claw into the delicious enemies. Her magic she could save for desperate situations. It was mostly defensive after all!

Word Count: 270
    Hunger Level: Content

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th June 2015, 8:22 pm

The member 'Iayui' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Meals on....feet? NormalMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th June 2015, 10:06 pm

The first batch of plant demons to come up out of the ground were a group of five that looked like corn plants. With the bandaged already wrapped around her, Aiyana activated the bandage barrier and charged into the group of enemies before they could start to react. Three quick slashes with her nails was enough to take one down as she first charged through. As the one fell to the ground, Bandaged Mage heard one of the demons start to talk loudly.

"Ooh! I'm so fabulous! So hot my corn is going to start popping if I don't stop myself!"

A giggle almost left her smiling lips as she took another one out as they were too busy talking about how 'styling' they were to fight back. It took a third demon going down for them to FINALLY start fighting back. The first volley of belly flops and body slams were easily dodged, and a fourth corn baddy went down to her nails. Just when she was thinking she would take out the first group without a problem, the Socialite felt something impact the shield as she did a forwards roll to avoid the rest of whatever was flying at her. She turned to glimpse at what it was to see the fifth demon spitting out corn at high speed.

'Good thing it was just a glancing blow, probably would have eaten through my barrier had I stayed in it long enough,' she thought to herself as she got in close and shucked the last of the corn demons.

“Who's next?” The woman said under her breath as she looked around the fields.

Word Count: 275
    MP: 90%
    Magic Barrier: .25 D rank damage left

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th June 2015, 10:06 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th June 2015, 10:29 pm

"Ugh, seriously? More corn?" Having already killed five corn demons, Aiyana wasn't happy about having to kill another five that were coming up out of the ground? With her barrier close to failing and leaving her vulnerable, the woman went in and tried to do what she did before. Unfortunately the second group of demons knew what was going on and didn't bother talking about themselves and just turned to face her. She only managed to take one down before they started flopping around and trying to hit her. Only one succeeded in landing a blow as she took it out, which broke the barrier and hit her right shoulder. Rolling with the hit, Aiyana took out another as she leapt up and landed on her feet.

With three down, and just a slightly sore shoulder, the Lamia Scale Mage charged back in. Ducking down and to her right dodged a belly flop as she let a salvo of nail stabs that took the demon out midair, leaving just one demon standing of the second batch.

“You know you can't hurt such a stylish demon! Just look at m-”

As the demon tried to go on about how she couldn't possibly attack him, Aiyana did just that.

“Seriously? What kind of monster tries to talk itself out of a fight using its 'style'?”

She wasn't happy about her shoulder being hit, all it had done was wounded her pride and made her ready to unleash hell on the next enemy she saw.

Word Count: 254
    HP: 96%
    MP: 90%

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th June 2015, 10:29 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Meals on....feet? WeakMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th June 2015, 11:50 pm

Almost expecting to see more corn demons come out of the ground, the girl was almost relieved to see the ten giant tomatoes come up out of the dirt. Relieved, until they started trash talking!

"Hey lady! Don't mess with us! You can't handle all this juice!"

"Yeah! We'll run you off so fast even we won't be able to Ketchup!"

Not wanting to have to deal with this in large numbers, Aiyana went in and diced a few tomatoes quickly to even out the odds. Covered in the sprays of tomato juice, Aiyana was tempted to taste her nails to see if it even tasted decent. She decided not to as one of the demons started to run at her, which she quickly sliced into quarters. With four of their number gone they were sure to stop the trash talk, right? WRONG! The trash talking got worse!

“You better watch out! You've got us ! Not you’re in for a worl-”

A whip snap resounded loudly as Aiyana whipped the tomato demon speaking, the enemy shutting up due to the sudden pain. While the one was distracted, the Mage took out another couple before coming back to kick the other one as hard as she possibly could. The resulting explosion was delicious, on more than just a satisfactory way. The tomatoes actually tasted pretty damn good!

“All right, you guys taste good. Get ready to be eaten alive!”
    With that, one of the tomatoes charged at her while the others continued yelling. The tomato let out a scream as she bit into him and chewed, biting off enough to kill off the demon while she got a decent bit of food. She continued chewing on the piece of tomato she bit off as she killed off another of the tomatoes that was stunned by what it thought of as sheer monstrosity. Had she really eaten one of his kind like some sick twisted food item? Yes!

The other tomato decided that enough was enough! In an attempt to stop the monster in front of them it tried to use its tomato juice cannon. In the panic the attack missed, causing the tomato to just look in fear as it was diced to bits!

“Well, now I'm full! Glad I took this job so far!”

Word Count: 388
    MP: 80%
    Hunger Level: Full

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th June 2015, 11:50 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 11th June 2015, 12:45 am

So. Much. Corn. Really though, why was there so much corn demons? "It's just so corny around here I guess.” At least it was only groups of five with the corn. The tomatoes may have been weaker, but dealing with ten of them at once had not been fun at all! “Maybe I can take a bit out of the fashion crime they think they're above!”

With that she went into the fight, using teeth on the first one she got into contact with. It was at that moment Aiyana learned that she really didn't like the taste of raw corn. “Well shucks!” The Lamia Scale yelled as she spit out the raw corn onto the demon she had torn it off of. In terror, 2 of the corns started to fire their corn corn cannons at the Mage. Ducking to dodge the attack proved to be the best idea of the woman’s life. Because they had just aimed at her general direction, both corn plant demons shot each other as well as took out another demon in the cornfire.

“Uh...I guess that makes this a lot easier?”

The last corn tried to cobber her to no avail, meaning he missed completely before being taken out with a few attacks with her nails.

“That better be it for the damn corn! So sick of killing these things already!”

Word Count: 230
    Hunger Level: Full

Last edited by Iayui on 12th June 2015, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th June 2015, 12:45 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Meals on....feet? WeakMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 12:00 am

"Seriously? Is it really just tomato and corn monsters around here?" The unhappy tone in her voice rang out to the point where villagers looked over at the tomato paste covered woman. Ten more trash talking tomatoes had thrashed out of the tilled ground. “God! I swear the trash talk from these guys is the most annoying thing ever!”

“Hey little girl! We're gonna wre-”

The sound of splashing hit the ears of the other tomatoes as they felt the juice of one of their own hit their faces. The punch the woman had let loose on the one talking had gone clear through, her nails cutting the Lamia Scale guild member's hand out of its body when she pulled her hand back out. Dodging the instant barrage of body slams, Aiyana let loose a few well placed stabs on two of the demons, taking them out of the fight as well.

“You think you can take us all on? You're going it to get squashed!”

“Yeah! You tell him Tom Ato!”

“Holy Shit! You're name is Tom Ato! I'm going to have to save you for last now,” she yelled in between laughter as she prepared another demon for the salad at the end of the day.

“Oh! Afraid of me bitch? That's right! You better avoid me! I'm trained in six different kinds of martial arts! You couldn't if you wanted to! “

Was Tom Ato really going to keep on ranting? The other tomatoes were unsure what to do, as their ringleader was just going on and on at her without telling them what to do. With them not fighting back at that moment, Aiyana was slowly taking them out with ease. Two went down as the head honcho continued going off on her.

“I'll mash you like a potato! Then we'll butter you up and grab your biscuits, cause there's a good amount to grab there! We'll eat you up and spit you out!”

Once it was apparent that Tom Ato was never shutting up, the other demonic enemies decided enough was enough and began to put their focus back on the one turning them into mush. Needless to say, it was almost too late for the lot of them. One more went down as they prepared to attack, with another falling to the ground after being sliced in half while mid body slam.

Word Count: Error 404! Word Count Not Found!
    Hunger Level: A little hungry...

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 12:30 am

There was only two tomatoes left now, one being Tom Ato the trash talking master tomato demon. Staring down the last unnamed of the demons, Aiyana licked a couple of her fingers in front of it. This resulted on the tomato rushing at her in anger, which made it easy to take out. Ducking under the body slam, the mage drug her nails through its belly as it flew past above her. Her only regret was the tomato bath she received in the process of killing the damned thing!

Now all that was left on the crop fields was a single tomato! Unfortunately, that tomato was still ranting away at her! Seeing that he was the only tomato left, he started what seemed to be like a main villain speech off of a movie!

“I relish the fact that you've mustard the strength to face me! You should leaf now before I beat you into a pulp!”

Wanting to see how long her would go, the Lamia Scale mage stood about ten feet away from him and allowed him to speak. Who knew what he would say next, and this was thoroughly amusing to her!

“You'll have little margarine for error when you fight me buttercup! I cannoli imagine you trying to defeat me! My grater vision of the big picture will allow me to defeat you with ease! All you can do is wing it and hope you can put me into the great garden in the sky!”

Was he really just going to keep going on and on? If so, she might as well let him. Maybe he'd just yell for so long that he'd forgot to breathe and just pass out.

“Take some Sage advice and run away girl! The body slams I can do will give you brine damage! They'll leave you pancaked to the ground, with your skin peeling like an orange! Now come on! Fight me mango a mango! Show me your true krill!”

It appeared the tomato was FINALLY ready to get face planted at the young mage's feet. Aiyana readied herself for what she could only assume would be a super easy fight.

Word Count: 364
    Hunger Level: Kinda Hungry...

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 8:11 pm

'An easy fight.' That's what she had been hoping for when the tomato had finally stopped his trash talk. What she ended up with was a demon tomato that may have ended up a bit faster and stronger than the others. It wasn't long after readying herself for combat that Tom Ato charged her with a sudden body slam. Barely avoiding the hit by leaping to the side, the bandaged mage activated her Bandage Barrier for the second time that day. This happened to be perfect timing for her to activate it, which was proven by the body slam she failed to avoid. Falling to the ground with an “Oomph,” the Lamia Scale mage lashed out with her nails. The attack nicked the tomato across the chest, drawing juice. In a howl of rage, Tom Ato jumped up and away from the sharp objects that were hitting him.

Now that she had breathing room, Aiyana got up quickly and charged at the tomato to press her advantage. The demon tried to punch at her, but she ducked under it and came up with and uppercut of her own that caught the tomato under what would be it's chin if it had one. The resulting hit tore though the monsters face, leaving it with only one eye still able to see. Unfortunately for her, the tomato used the closeness of them to body slam her again. While she didn't quite get pasted to the ground, she was thrown back a few feet onto her ass.

Word Count: 254
    HP: 93%
    MP: 70%
    Hunger Level: Hungry

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 8:49 pm

"God that hurt!" With that shout, Aiyana stood up a bit shakily as she rubbed her butt where she had landed. THAT was going to be sore for a day or so after this. "Time to wipe your saucy self all over the ground and use you as fertilizer you stupid plant!" With that, the young woman did a charge at the same time as Tom Ato did. The young woman waited until the last second before sliding underneath the tomato as he leaped into the air for a body slam. Swinging a hand out as she went past under him, she got a good swipe on his chest. This finished off the nick from earlier, spilling plenty of juice in the spot she had been in a second earlier.

“Well mister Tom Ato! It was a better battle then all of the other demons combined, and I am glad to have had the pleasure of being the one to fight you. Unfortunately to complete this job I must finish you off, for you are part of the curse that is blighting the crops around here.”

All this was said as she walked up to Tom Ato, who was laying on the ground in defeat. His wounds had gotten to him now and he was breathing heavily while on his back. Attempts at trash talking ended in vain, as all that left his lips were rasps and whispers not even audible to anyone but himself. To put the thing out of it's misery, the Mage quickly thrust both her fists into the plant monster and finished it off instantly.

“There, maybe now I can search for the root of the probl-”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My precious plant demons! How could you!”

The sudden wail made Aiyana turn with a slight scream leaving her lips, only to see another mage!

Word Count: 310
    Hunger Level: Quite Hungry

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 9:05 pm

The mage she turned to see had the most impressive beard she had seen in her lifetime! If this had been a party she would be all over him. Sadly, he appeared to be the mage that had caused the problem in the first place.

"So a Curse Mage?"

The question startled the mage out of his sad speech he had continued on doing while she looked him over.

"Yes! This village has failed to cede to my demands and I cursed their crops! Seeing that you have defeated them! I'll have to leave a stronger curse so that you and other mages can no longer just kill them off so easily!"

"I'm not going to let you do that, and you know it! Either leave this village peacefully and never come back or I'll do so with force!"

"I'm going no where child, now prepare for the worst time of your life," the Dark Wizard yelled as he made some quick movements with his hands! There was a few words that sounded of an incantation before a shadow appeared under Aiyana! Not knowing what kind of spell he was trying to pull on her, the young woman jumped back in an attempt to avoid whatever curse it may be.

Word Count: 210

Last edited by Iayui on 12th June 2015, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th June 2015, 9:05 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Meals on....feet? Block
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 9:18 pm

With a sudden flare of magic, the shadow launched upward in the spot Aiyana had just been barely a second ago. Whatever he had tried to hit her with had failed miserably, which she was glad for. With him being a curse mage it could have been any different spell out of a million. That and she had no clue how powerful he was until he actually landed something. Not waiting for him to react to the Bandaged Mage's successful dodge, she lashed out with a whip that struck him in the leg. While it didn't take him to the ground, the older man grimaced in pain as he quickly tried to counterattack with an orb of dark magic.

Rolling forward put her under and past the attack, allowing her to charge the man only armed with his bare fists and curses. A quick slash at his arm left marks, but drew no blood as he just barely dodged the attack in time. The attack made him step back so he could attempt a back handed slap at her face, one that was easy to dodge and counter with a forceful push that caused him to fall backwards onto the ground. Pushing her advantage, Aiyana let loose a kick to his ribs that forcefully pushed the air from his lungs. While it didn't cause him to pass out, it kept him for attacking for a second and made him roll over and try to get up to run away for distance.

The man got to the edge of the crop fields before he felt a bandage grasp onto his leg and cause him to fall face first into the ground. Knowing he was caught at the edge of the field, the man cast another curse as he rolled over to face her.

Word Count: 302
    MP: 50%

Last edited by Iayui on 12th June 2015, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th June 2015, 9:18 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Meals on....feet? Block
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 9:43 pm

Luckily for Aiyana, the mage she was fighting must have had vision trouble at the moment. The curse missed completely as she ran towards him, her one hand outstretched and holding onto the bandage latched onto the others leg.

"You're trapped now, either give up or this battle will keep going unfavorably!"

"Ha! I'm not giving up that easily! You've barely injured me and you know that!"

With that phrase, the man grabbed the bandage wrapped around him and said something that caused the wrapping to turn black and crumble to dust where he touched. 'So his magic is definitely stronger than mine currently is, I'll have to be careful and avoid any spells he sends my way,' she thought as she quickly got in close and did a jab to his chest. The resounding crack caused her to believe that the hit cracked a rib, but the man ran back further and was now completely off of the crop fields and on rock scattered grass.

'All right! Now if I get the chance I can knock him onto his ass when close! Or try to blast some of these rocks into his face!'

With that thought, she dodged another blast of dark energy he launched at her before another swipe with her nails. The attack landed, drawing blood from his left forearm. With a growl and some quick hand movements, it appeared he was doing ANOTHER attempt at hitting her with a curse. Not trying to actively dodge it, Aiyana moved so that the five rocks nearby were now between him and her before letting loose a Bandage Blast to shoot all the rocks in his direction!

Word Count: 278
    MP: 40%

Last edited by Iayui on Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 23:23; edited 1 time in total

Last edited by Iayui on 12th June 2015, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th June 2015, 9:43 pm

#1 'Block Dice' :
    Meals on....feet? Block

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Meals on....feet? Attack Meals on....feet? Miss Meals on....feet? Attack Meals on....feet? Attack Meals on....feet? Miss
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th June 2015, 10:56 pm

Not only did her brash decision make the curse he threw at her miss, but when her bandage blast went off it did a spectacular show of events! The Mage was just in range to be hit by the initial strike of bandages, being thrown back a few feet. But that wasn't the biggest worry for him! Of the five rocks she had moved to get between her and him, 3 had managed to hit him at high speeds; adding, not insult, but more injury to injury!

It appeared the old man was not enjoying the battle that was supposed to be 'the worst time of her life' as he lifted himself off the ground.

"That was more than I expected girl! Maybe I really should try to win this before you actually do some harm."

With that said, the dark wizard let loose an orb of darkness. Aiyana rolled under it, thinking she had dodged it, and ran at her opponent whose only weakness was close range. It wasn't until she face-planted into the ground that she realized that the orb she had rolled under had come back to hit her square in the back. She quickly rolled over to see the man standing above her, an elbow coming down in an attempt to hit her on the head. Not letting that happen was simple, a roll to her right as she stood up allowed her to get away and take a breath.

The man let loose another orb, but a sidestep would allow it to be dodged as she brought he man between her and the orb. With little time to react to the returning orb, it hit the man in the chest and took him to the ground. Not giving him enough time to get up, Aiyana jumped on top of his chest.

With her knees on the ground to either side of his torso, Aiyana let loose a series of blows to the man until he finally cried out.

"Stop! I give up!"

Word Count: 337
    HP: 86%
    MP: 40%
    Hunger Level: VERY Hungry!

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 13th June 2015, 5:06 pm

"Oh! Now you give up! I swear, you just wanted to rough me up! Try to give me a couple backhands and hit me a few times! Some kind of gentleman you are!" All this was said as she stood up off of him, brushing dirt and debris off of her legs as the man lay there on the ground. After making sure she was at least partially presentable, although no one there would really care, she wrapped the mans hand and arms together with bandages. Moving behind him, bandages in one hand, she gave a tug that was a silent signal for him to stand up.

There was a ton of grunts and groans from the Dark Wizard gave proof of how much he had gotten roughed up while trying to take on someone younger than himself. Upon getting to his feet, the Lamia Scale rookie had him start moving through the fields and into the main part of the village.

“Should I parade you through town? Or should I just take you to the village leader and let him decide what to do with you?”

The thought spoken out loud was given no reply by the defeated mage, which would have made her parade him through first if he had said anything at all.

Word Count: 217
    Hunger Level: Time to eat?!?

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 8:07 am