Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 4 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 12:05 am

She giggled at the sight as she looked upon it having returned from the entrance of the lab with it, " Oh my!" all she could do was giggle and within seconds she picked her up and lugged her off to her own bedroom where she could sleep to her hearts content since her own bed was rather soft, "Sleep while ya need I will sleep on top of the covers~" After setting Braile under the covers so she could sleep Sayrn after almost two nights without sleep got on her side atop the blankets and fell into her long awaited slumber.

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 4 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 12:13 am

Braile lazily could tell that she was moved but did not mind it because she heard her lovers voice. After about five minutes of lying under the covers she started to roll over and wrapped her arms around Saryn causing her to be trapped under blankets and the light fox girl. She snuggled to tight that her own arm made a popping sound releasing the tension in her arms. It wasn't dislocated or broken or anything of that sort, it just popped. After that Braile let out a sigh of comfort and continued in her dreams.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 12:23 am

She could not even hear anything as she slept simply feeling warmer and after around three hours of sleep woke up yawning and smiling, "So sleepy. . . I am glad I got that sleep!~" She gets up and walks to the kitchen as she begins to cook some simple bacon and eggs with toast yawning as she does so unaware it is around noon already, "I wonder if Black Rose is kind to her. . . And if so does it have a rivalry with Lamia Scale. . ."

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 12:29 am

Braile yawned and looked to where Saryn was sleeping and she was gone. Her heart rate quickened and she bolted out of the room with a slight pace to it while wrapped in a blanket. Her heart beat returned to normal to see Saryn in the kitchen making food. She sneaked up behind her with a goose squeeze on her rear and a smooch on her neck "Morning hun."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 8:00 am

She squeaked upon her rear getting a squeeze but calmed when she got the kiss recognizing the feel of Braile and then hearing her voice for confirmation, "Good morning!~ I am making us some breakfast hope you don't mind bacon and eggs with toast." She laughed and continued her work on the breakfast as she began to do a stand still dance humming to herself as she cooked. After the food had cooked all the way to finish she plated it all up spreading butter on the toast and brought out some strawberry jam, "All ready!" After that she sat at her table and set out two chairs putting two plates of food down.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 1:39 pm

Braile stared at the food as it cooked, dool hanging from her mouth. She shook it off and went to grab her robes and put them on waiting for the food to be done cooking. She lay her head on the table in wait for it to finish, and once it was she tore into the food in front of her. Doesn't help that she hasn't eaten since morning the day before. "Thank you for the meal hun!" Said the fox with a heartful smile.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 1:48 pm

She laughed as she watched the woman eat with vigor and vehemence, "After last night and this morning I thought you might need a full on breakfast~" She giggled and ate her fast enough that it was almost a blur, "Ahhhhh Still have not lost my science of cooking~" She laughed and after finishing. Once all the dishes had been cleaned she walked past Braile and ran a finger down the spine of her tail, "Revenge for grabbing my ass~" She giggled and sat on the couch pulling out a paper and writing down the findings from her research last night, "Hmmm not really as deadly as I thought. . . I would say. . . C-Class Venom nothing higher."

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 2:01 pm

Braile let out a murr as Saryns fingers rode up her spine. "Stoooop. Spoke the fox girl "You already left me sore from last night, I don't need any more right now." After that she loomed over the womans shoulder to read the charts on the paper and then pulled the journal out of her sleeve and copied it down without even looking. "So the venom was a disappointment, other than the fact that the creature was affected by lacrima."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 2:21 pm

he nodded at the speech "Yes as it is on it's own it is only really for breaking down meat faster." After a moment she sighed, "If anything the beast would have died on its own due to the enhanced decay." She simply sighed, "The enhanced version is a danger and should not be used. . .But even then it is easily dealt with." She threw the papers down and sighed again as she spread out on the couch, "Seriously i thought I had found a lead. . ." She simply looked at Braile who was writing and she smiled softly, "Oh?~" She quickly pulled Braile on top of herself and giggled, "You were so warm this morning and so beast like~ Makes me wish I had those organs but alas I do not~"

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 2:31 pm

At first Braile just cocked her head in confusion on what she was talking about but then the sudden realization of what she meant. Her face started to glow a bright red again and she hid it with her sleeves while hiding the journal. "Really? I liked last night too..." She was obviously nervous about what happened and surprised that she went as far as she did with a complete stranger, though she didn't regret it. The exact opposite of regret actually. Proud of herself yet still embarrassed.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 3:18 pm

She laughed softly and bite softly at Brailes lips before pushing it into a kiss, "It was good for ya huuuuuh?~" She giggled soft and smiled, "Good to hear first time I have been with a woman!~" She laughed and kissed at Brailes neck, "Now tell me~ What do you think of my body?~ Is it nice to you?~"

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 3:40 pm

Braile continued the kiss after the bite and then bit into her own lip to savor the feeling before Saryn asked her a question. "Mhm. I like it." She stood up and kissed Saryn hard before ruffling her hair with a toothy grin. She then sat down next to Saryn and snuggled up against her on the couch. Her fluffy tails and ears relaxed against the venomous woman, though there were no fear other than if she were to ever open a wound during an amorous act.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 3:46 pm

She giggles and gets up as she stretches and yawns, "I Probably need more sleep but I have a project to work on." She walked over to the door of her own room and opened it as she cracked her neck and put on some rather expensive but nice looking clothes and had Braile followed her she would have seen many thing in her closet namely a maid outfit or two and many different cute clothes that a pop star might wear. "Okay! Time to go to the Cafe for a meeting! Wanna come with?"

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 3:49 pm

Braile followed her into her room "I would love to go." She said with a chipper smile "Though I would much prefer to go out wearing my robes if that is fine." She shifted her eyes around the room to observe every single detail so that the layout was forever in her memory. Sad truth was that the entire house was a little on the large size for Braile and she was not used to it at all, considering that her apartment is a two room apartment with one being the bedroom/living room and the other being a bathroom.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 4:01 pm

She nodded and smiled as she walked over to the laundry area, "Gimme a second!" She pulled out the robe and smiled hugging it as she handed it back to Braile with it looking cleaner and even had any small scratches or holes sewed together again, "Here you go! I did a few touch ups and cleaned it back to it's original color from before the fading began~" She giggled hoping that Braile liked the clean she did on it.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 5:19 pm

Braile looked at her cleaned robes in awe. "One, how did you find the time to do this and two did you take anything from them?! I have never washed these robes and it had a lot of tools hidden inside them! Where are my katars?" She questioned while feeling around the robes for all of her stuff. That was probably her number one pet peeve, someone touching her stuff without consent.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 6:11 pm

She laughed softly at her worry as she pulled out a bag that had all the items cleaned and the blades cleaned, polished and shined, "Here ya go~ And you are talking to a woman who needs to have everything cleaned of highly powerful toxins, poisons and venoms I know how to do laundry!~" After that she sat down waiting to see her reaction.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 6:17 pm

Braile just let out a sigh that gave the expression of 'oh yeah'. She then went up to Saryn and grabbed the blades and slapped her on the ass hard, and not in the playful way either "I know I don't want to sound mean but don't touch my stuff. It is very personal to me and it makes me angry when they are touched." She then slipped the robe on and slid the Katars smoothly into the sleeves to leave it like there were no evidence that they existed to begin with.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 6:22 pm

She giggled at the slap and nodded only for her to walk up to Braile and kiss her lips softly taking a soft bite at the lips as she slid a finger into the robe running her fingers like spider legs over her spine, "I will try and remember that~ But one thing for you to know is that HARD punishment does not really work on me~" She laughed and continued to run her fingers across Brailes spine until she reached the tails and softly ran her fingers across the top of the fur.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 6:30 pm

Braile pressed herself feeling the tingling against Saryns hands dance along her spine and brush through her tails. Her face lit up and a tooth popped out of her mouth giving her a cute smile missed a bright blush. Her hands grappled onto Saryns shoulders and spoke without thinking "Well it works on me." She nommed onto her shoulder next and gave her a large hug.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 6:35 pm

She laughed and continued to stroke at the tail and eventually an her finger down the spine of the tail before she pushed Braile onto the ground and got on top of her as she laughed and kissed at her neck, "Lucky for you I am a lover of ~Rough~" She bent down over her and bite at the ears softly.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 6:43 pm

Braile giggled and wrapped both hands around her lovers head "I hope you can be a lot rougher~" She then dug her nails into Saryns hair and started to pull her in for a hard kiss biting her lips hard but not enough to break skin. Her face a glowing a brighter red and it only started to get brighter and warmer. Her golden eyes starting to turn into their animalistic characteristics. "Show me how rough you can be." After that she rolled on top of Saryn with a toothy grin.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 6:47 pm

She laughed and rolled herself back on top of Braile again as she pushed her arms to the ground pinning her, "You want me to go harder hmm?~" She laughed and looked at Braile with her eyes almost seeming to glow red with glee, "Allow me too~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~Fade To Black (#2!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

She sat on the floor laughing and panting herself since the experience was indeed tiring, "Shall I make us some coffee before we go?"

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 6:57 pm

Braile lay there covered in marks, be them bite and scratches. She just looked at Saryn with drained eyes and a toothy smile. "Only if you can help me up... I can't move my legs... Or arms for that matter... I regret nothing." She chuckled panting covered in sweat. She could really use the coffee now for the energy. All she could muster is the energy to roll over onto her belly and force herself to sit on her legs. Though she was very wobbly and would most likely fall if Saryn doesn't come and grab her quickly.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 7:46 pm

She could see the signs of fatigue quickly and grabbed her before she wobbled too much, "Don't over exert yourself dear~ If you do I might have to strip and treat you again~" She laughed and got up using her own strength to help pick Braile off the ground and led her towards her coffee machine which she quickly set to brew them some cups. After setting Braile in a chair she put her clothes back on and set Brailes rope next to her, "So today we have to head to a Cafe to meet with an anonymous client." She sighed and looked at the coffee as it brewed and then quickly back to Braile, "So we have to sit in an assigned spot." She waited after that to see if Braile had any questions either about the client or more about her cleaning methods should she want.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 8:30 am