Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gloom and Doom is Fine for a Special Someone (Saryn and Braile)

Gloom and Doom is Fine for a Special Someone (Saryn and Braile) Empty Gloom and Doom is Fine for a Special Someone (Saryn and Braile)

Post by Guest 26th June 2015, 7:10 pm

Braile wandered through Hargeon wearing her usual blue cloak with the hood covering her face. A book held in her right hand and actually walking for once. She doesn't usually go around not using her powers but today was one of those meditation days away from her abilities. Her pale skin was a contrast to every body in this coastal town as well as her gloomy appearance in general. If people weren't thinking right they could mistake her for a dark mage looking for trouble. After a while she came to a park where she sat down on the grass and started meditating. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos." She said every thirty seconds her entire time meditating.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Gloom and Doom is Fine for a Special Someone (Saryn and Braile) Empty Re: Gloom and Doom is Fine for a Special Someone (Saryn and Braile)

Post by Celine 26th June 2015, 7:28 pm

She had been walking around Hargeon something that was rather uncharacteristic of her but nonetheless she had business to take care of. Once she reached her spot in the town which had been cleared of people she noticed a problem, a very big problem in human form. "I-I uhhhh. . . I made it clear that this area was supposed to be cleared of all residents in case of danger? I need to practice my magic and it is dangerous to be around could you please leave?" It was then that she aught a glance at the woman sitting there with pale skin and blue cloak covering her body and unlike her she instantly assumed, Dark Mage! and within moments something changed as her red eyes focused on her now target and her skin near her hands rippled.

Within moments the rippling on her hands grew more fierce as blood began to rip out of her hands forming claws around her fingers each being around as long as her forearm and three times as durable as steel. As the blood ripped from her arm she let out a long violent wail filled with pain and rage, and within moments lunged at the assumed dark mage with massive speed and force.

Gloom and Doom is Fine for a Special Someone (Saryn and Braile) Empty Re: Gloom and Doom is Fine for a Special Someone (Saryn and Braile)

Post by Guest 26th June 2015, 7:36 pm

Braile turned her head last second to see a woman charging at her with claws of some sort at enormous speeds. Before she could even think she jumped into the air gripping her book in hands attempting to dodge the crazed woman who attacked her out of nowhere. Her hands started to glow and then she remembered it was a meditation day and her hands stopped glowing and she landed onto the ground behind the woman. "Are you one of Jial's lackeys? You have the same aura that he gives off, though not nearly as powerful."
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 26th June 2015, 7:42 pm

She looked at the woman as she avoided it and seemed to not hear her from before, "Dunno who that is but I am not one for negotiating things with Dark Mages." Within moments she pooled venom into her hands as a complex weave of venom surrounded her enforce and she lunged at Braile with monstrous speeds slamming her into the ground and raising a claw as the weave surrounded the two bodies allowing her to get a lose look at the "dark mage". One she got a look at the woman she raised a claw at the woman and grinned sadistically, "Now tell me what guild you are from~" She laughed and held the arm back a look of panic in her eyes before the sadism returned, "Or I will hurt you a looooooooooot~"

Post by Guest 26th June 2015, 7:49 pm

Listening to the woman Braile had a plan. Her eyes watched every movement of the enemy and stood her ground, only avoiding to get hit when she got to close with the poison. She was now in a face to face conflict with the woman and her eyes did not waver but the look in the womans proved differently. "You aren't one of his pests, and I am not a dark mage. I am a demon, though I am a legal mage under the guild Eclipse Skull. And unless you intend to still hurt me I will not fight you. But beware if you try I will end you with no remorse." It was a bluff but her monotone voice made it sound like a serious threat.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 26th June 2015, 7:59 pm

She looked at the woman with a flare in her eyes that slowly faded when she heard that she was from eclipse soul, "Oh. . . Sorry." She got up and brushed her hair softly as the claws went away and back into her body the areas where the blood was coming closing slowly. Once all was done she helped up the woman and smiled, "I-I ummm. . . Sorry. . . The spells new to me and developed cause of. . . Reasons. . . So I needed to test it and I thought. . . Sorry." She looked down blushing her previous blood thirsty and sadistic eyes now calm and serene.

Post by Guest 26th June 2015, 8:05 pm

Braile took the hand and stood up with a blank expression over her face and she removed her hood to reveal her pale skin and purple hair. "I didn't want to use my abilities on you, they may have actually done more damage to you than you would think. My names Braile, what is yours?" She eyed the girl who just ten seconds ago was trying to kill her and now talking like they were just having a misunderstanding. Though Braile and her siblings have literally almost killed each other for less of a reason than she was giving.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 27th June 2015, 2:00 pm

She looked at the person she had nearly killed in confusion, "Damage to me? My dear I have a high pain tolerance~ and you would not survive my poisons." she laughed and sighed as she went over to a bench and sat down the blood from her spell still returning to her body as she sighed and played with a ball of venom in her hand shaping and reforming it to her whim. "So what are you doing out here? If I remember correctly I instructed there to be signs warning people not to be here today." She sighed and got a better look at the woman in front of her noting any and all details to her mind.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 7:36 pm