Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 5 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 7:59 pm

Braile slipped her robes back on and took a sip of a cup of coffee. She then looked at Saryn "My only question is where is my underwear?" She then let out a giggle and sipped more coffee until the cup was completely empty. She loved her coffee burning hot, the heat just instantly jolts her awake and sends her into a completely awake state. She got up and stretched letting out a loud pop of her back again and a loud sigh afterwords. "Much better. Also if it is a private client wouldn't an extra head send them into a cautious state? If that were the case I would have to sit somewhere else during the contact." She said this with the knowledge of others in the syndicate.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 5 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 8:15 pm

She shook her head, "No it is more along the lines of if he finds out you are with me after the fact I lose a good client." She sipped her own coffee and pulled out the underwear from between her thighs giving a slight wink. She sighed after sipping and looked back to Braile, "This man is an EX council member who worked with them in his attempts to find contain and or destroy SS-Class toxins. . . So he is my best bet so far of finding and documenting them."

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 8:26 pm

Braile blushed as she caught her panties and slipped them on under her robes. "So it is our best bet that I wait outside? Or is it one where I have to go in next to you? I am not used to dealing with deals with people in this country if there is a customs to it. And aside from that I was never in on any deals so I only know what I was told from old members." She went up and planted a smooch on Saryns cheek and waited for her answer.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 8:32 pm

She simply shook her head, "No would be better to. . . oh thanks~" She returned the kiss softly and got up walking to the door with Braile, "No would be simpler just to have you there might as well write down what we need to know." In her head all she could think was, That and I tend to have to call on him a lot since I forget what he said. . . After opening the door she sees the vehicle that will take them to the cafe in Hargeon, "Come on lets go hunt some Poison!"

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 8:39 pm

Braile hopped into the vehicle with Saryn and sat next to her and held her hands. "Lets!" She said in a joking manner and leaned against her with all of the cuddles she had. Her ears tickling Saryn all cuddly like and her tails fluffing her legs trying to make her laugh the entire ride there.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 8:45 pm

After they had reached the Cafe one of the first things to note was that it overlooked the sea and the second thing was that for some odd reason the cafe was quite empty apart from the owner who led them in happily, "I see you brought a lady with you today. . .Is she. .. Umm. . . A venomous one like you?" He said with as much respect he could and all she could do was smile, "Braile here? Oh no! She is just my Girlfriend~" She laughed and walked over to her seat and pulled up a chair beside herself, "All for you Braile!" She smiled and waited for her fox friends reaction.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 8:50 pm

Braile followed Saryns gaze out into the ocean and her back gave a shiver that she didn't even get to hear what the two were talking about until Saryn pulled out a chair for her and said her name. "What? Oh! Thank you sweet." She leaned in for a kiss before taking the seat and wait for her to finish what they were talking about and pulled out her journal and drew the horizon along with the ocean in her journal until she was mentioned again.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 9:07 pm

She giggled and sat waiting when a short tubby man walked in he had a black trench coat on and was carrying a leather briefcase while wearing a small regular hat. "Ahhh I see you are. . ."He gave a confused look over to Braile and then back to Sayrn, "It is fine she is with me." he chuckled and sat across from her, "So you finally hired someone to write down what I tell you so that you don't forget four times in a row and I have to be called here four times?" She quickly blushed to that saying, "N-No! I didn't do that!" She blushed heavily upon that being said and the man simply chuckled, "Anyways onto the important things. . ." He pulled out some documents from the briefcase and smiled, "Usual fee and I can get you your poisons last seen location" She simply nodded and pulled out the antidote formula for the decay venom they found.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 9:26 pm

Braile glanced at the paper and opened to a new page in her journal and silently copied what she could see from it along with documented what was going on in the deal. Her eyes danced the room and etched every single detail. She knew that Saryn trusted this person but she didn't, it was in her nature. And she was also fighting off the urge to cause some mischief in the area so she was occupying her time as best as she could.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 9:51 pm

After the documents were traded he smiled and nodded, "Thanks lass you are making me very rich ya know!" She sighed and looked back at him, "Now then about my poison I am looking for." He nodded and pulled out a map of earthland and pointed to some old ravines, "In this area the Rune knight by order of the magic council hid the last remaining amount of a sorta poison that should have just been destroyed." She looked at him her interest peaked, "What do you mean?" Within seconds he smiled and looked her in the eye, "I'm Talkin an SS-Class poison, Y'see when they buried it there it was in hope it would die off but I have my doubts." She nodded and looked at him, "What kind of Poison was it?" He sighed and looked at her with some minor twinge of annoyance, "It is. . ." He leaned in carefully, "It is a poison that when it comes in contact with living tissue converts the body into a rooted hive of bone that produces the poison in turn." She looked at him with horror in her eyes, "WHAT?! The bone hive poison survived?!" He nodded, "Yep and it is buried where i showed ya. . . Be careful I don't want to lose my favorite client y'see." After that he got up and walked out of the building.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 9:58 pm

Braile stopped at the word bone hive and stared at the man. All the way until the point that he left the building did she not move an inch other than to watch him. "Bone...Hive..." Without another word from anyone she bolted out the door and followed him. After a few seconds she almost tackled him but refrained and fell back to the café before she was even noticed. "I really don't like him.... And don't worry I didn't do anything. Though I really should have." She hugged Saryn. Braile knew of the disease and how badly it can be and she didn't want her girlfriend to suffer from it.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 10:05 pm

She laughed and pet Brailes head , "Don't worry about him the info he gave was of great use! If I can get a sample of the Bone Hive Poison! Hoooo! I could make the first known CURE!" She laughed and laid back as the manager walked up with some coffee and quickly left, "But getting there is gonna be a challenge and transport. . . More so." She sighed and looked at Braile, "I assume you heard of the three towns wiped completely out by the poison?" She sighed, "Not a single survivor and any that did had to be killed before they became a hive." She smiled, "And I will be the first to cure it!"

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 10:09 pm

Braile hugged Saryn tighter "I believe you can do it, but do you even know if you are immune to it? What if it spread out all over in that area? Do you even know if you can make the anti-virus?" Braile started to shed tears thinking of what would happen if she wasn't immune and the fact that she would lose someone so close. Braile was pretty much imprinted onto Saryn now and was absolutely head over heels for her. Most could say that her love is a poison that takes over your soul.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 25th May 2015, 6:12 am

She smiled softly and pulled Braile into her arms kissing her lips, "Now now!~ My blood is a catalyst that will break down the virus~" She giggled sensing the fear that Braile had as she hugged her and held them within a soft and warm hug, "No reason for you to worry dear~" She took a finger and wiped away the tears from Brailes face, "Now then want to go grab some lunch perhaps?"

Post by Guest 25th May 2015, 1:28 pm

Braile sniffled and wiped her face on the sleeve of her robes. She then nodded with a smile with her face still looking like she was tearing up. "Is there any place you want to go?" She shrunk her knees down so that she could rest her head on Saryns shoulders, though no one could see her legs while doing so making it look like she shrunk down altogether. Her stomach let out a growl at the thought of food and giggled a little bit and sniffled again releasing her from the resting position.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 25th May 2015, 1:48 pm

She giggled and picked up Braile setting her on her back carrying her which due to her body was rather easy, "Lets go find a place!" She ran with Braile on her back with ease as if she was not carrying anyone. After they reached a diner she set Braile down and a kid walked up to Sayrn smiling, "Hey lady! Been a while!" She looked down at them and smiled, "Heya! I'm glad you are staying a bit away from me now last thing I need is for ya to get hurt! Is your mother doing alright? I did my best to help as much as I could." the child simply nodded holding the smile, "She says she is doing much better after your visit! She even said it feels like her heart is stronger!" She smiled when she heard that and waved goodbye to the child as she walked into the Diner with Braile.

Post by Guest 26th May 2015, 12:21 pm

Braile enjoyed the ride to the diner they would be eating at, though she would have also enjoyed walking with Saryn. She was kind of sad when she was let down because she wasn't able to hold Saryn as well as she was. Then a child came up to them right after being set down and spoke to Saryn. Once the girl left Braile booped her girlfriend in the nose and giggled as they went inside the diner.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:14 am