Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones)

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones)

Post by Indiana Jones 28th April 2015, 2:24 am

Job Description:

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

GOTTA DEAL, WITH THE PAIN, GOTTA PUT UP, WITH ALL THE LIES. GOTTA BREAK OFF THE CHAIN, GOTTA SILENCE, ALL OF THE CRIES.
    WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Lounging about around the main square of this dark and gloomy village, the Void Break mage was getting slightly impatient. He knew he had asked this woman out on the job, firstly thinking she would decline, being who she was. Someone so high in Savage Skull, wouldn't have expected a pillar's invitation, or so Indar had thought at the start. But that hadn't been the case, so for now, the man was waiting, for hours so far. Slightly his problem for getting here early, but as he wanted to avoid being late as per usual.

Thoughts going back to the job at hand, werewolves. Didn't sound the most threatening or horrific, considering the horrors of the void the man had seen in his life. The horrors he would love to tame and bring upon his enemies. There was the tiny Voidling he had, but that won't scare anyone, being so weak as it is as well. Nothing special there, than a regular summon.

A sigh escaped his mouth, as the door to the village hall behind him opened and a small man with a top hat waddled down the stairs. The major of the village quite literally looked like a penguin, even had the colors and all. It was mostly hilarious, but as Indar needed the jewels, he was trying to hold down his laugh. The major had seemed scared earlier, when the Void mage had talked to him, as notifying the leader that he was from the dark guild of Savage Skull, got him really scared.

Guess the guild's dark reputation had reached all corners of Fiore, which was unsurprising. Though frightening people with just the name, was getting annoying, if all you wanted was to help them and earn some jewels. Not like he truly needed to earn them in a legal way, as he could just shake down this entire village and steal everything, it's just that he wanted to stay away from the Rune Knights for now.

But, where the feck was Aedre. She should have been here by now and the major was asking questions about the other one Indar had mentioned before. This was getting a little strange, the man knew she would get here, but the question was when. It was a possibility he missed her, as he is quite air-headed at times, but still. Guess he would have to wait more for now.
    deltra of gangnam style

Last edited by Indiana Jones on 29th April 2015, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones)

Post by Felicity 28th April 2015, 3:33 am

If I fall back down
    you're gonna help me back
    ---up again
    Don't worry about me, I'm gonna make it alright Got my enemies crossed out in my sight I take a bad situation gonna make it right In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light You see it's our style to keep it true I've had a bad year, a lot to go through I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you
    The lingering light of the white-hot sun from the day was obliterated by the rapidly falling evening; which would eventually transcend into a dark night. As the woman walked on, her hands rested within the pockets of her jacket, eyes scanning the surroundings out of nothing but natural curiosity. In those placid, emerald orbs of hers, the once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the Haunted Village. She knew that soon enough a canopy of luminous stars would materialize amongst the ocean of blackness and they would be plain dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but still shedding an adequate amount of light to further illuminate the moonlit sky.

The moon. That fascinating orb of light was the problem in this gloomy and desolate village, as the rumors went on about a group of people within the village itself, turning into Werewolves and plundering the lives of the other villagers. Funny how the authorities, the all-pwerful Magic ouncil hadn't taken an action regarding this messy-web of a problem before; but regardless, the job sheet that they'd now pinned on every small, available piece of Fiore's empty walls was enough to catch the attention of the Pillar of Annihilation. The red-haired woman had seen the posters herself, but she really didn't give a fucking damn about some peasants being killed on the other side of the country; so the thought of taking that job hadn't even crossed her mind. But when Indar Blackshield came knocking on the door of her room in Savage Skull's citadel; it suddenly seemed like a tempting offer. Perhaps because she found him to be an interesting personality, partly owing to the fact that he was trusted enough by Harrigan to be made a pillar. And being a Pillar in the most feared Dark Guild of Fiore was no joke, it was a sign of immeasurable and more so, untapped potential.

As Second-In-Command, she was somewhat of a leader to them- though the fact did remain that she wasn't the type to socialize enough to make her a good leader. What kind of a leader would it be if they didn't know the strengths and weaknesses of their underlings, right? But, for Aedre who was too closeted to actually ask the fascinating members for a job, an attempt to know them, came with more difficulties than one would imagine. Not to mention the truth that she'd been more messed up than ever in recent times.

She had said yes to his offer, without the slightest bit of reluctance; and only then had she noticed the artefact that they offered as a reward for the job completion. It seemed interesting, to say the least. Then there were also the fabled werewolves, creatures that did capture her attention, mostly due to their taled strength. A perfect testing material for her newly trained powers from Pergrande. Though she had been to a few jobs after that, they never belonged to this sort of caliber.

'Wonder where he'd be waiting...' Aedre mused, pulling out the jobsheet from her pocket and hoping that it had some clue as to where the job should be started.

'Nope. Nothing.' She concluded after a quick scan of the parchment, causing it to disappear from the palm of her hand; thanks to the abilities of the gauntlets that she donned on both her hands, "Guess I'll just go to the village square and try my luck with some authority." The red-head muttered under her breath, while a chilly wind blew across and rattled her to the very bones. In that exact moment, she hoped she'd chosen some outfit that was less battle-hardened; for wearing a top that left your mid-riff completely open and then pairing it up with a half-jacket and pants wasn't the most sensible choice. Not to point out that she looked like a complete soldier due to the gauntlets and the holders that were strapped around her thighs.

'Gotta pick a better outfit next time.' She mentioned to none other than herself, while happening to notice a familiar figure at the very same moment. Indar. The woman nodded lightly at the blonde man in acknowledgement, walking closer as she rubbed the back of her neck, "Made you wait for too long, eh?"
    WORDS 718 words - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES The second-half of my lacrima milk will apply on this job.
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Last edited by Aedre on 28th April 2015, 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones) ObrztW

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th April 2015, 5:30 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

GOTTA DEAL, WITH THE PAIN, GOTTA PUT UP, WITH ALL THE LIES. GOTTA BREAK OFF THE CHAIN, GOTTA SILENCE, ALL OF THE CRIES.
    WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Kicking around a pebble, Indar waited, the major annoying him, acting all scared and stuff. The guy wasn't really paying attention to him anymore, there was no need to trouble himself with the ramblings of a short old man. Aedre better arrive soon, or he would need to fight all these little wolf pups on his own.

Just as he was thinking that, a voice went into his ears. Finally, it was about time for the woman to arrive, not too long before the Void mage had gone crazy of waiting. Looking at the girl, Indar let out a sigh, he couldn't really stay mad, as she had been quite nice to him during the stay at Savage Skull and well, she was higher in command, so there was no chance of winning a fight anyway. For now, he'd have to be like an underling to her, though at the same time, the man didn't mind being an underling at all, as long as he wasn't treated as a literal slave.

''You did make me wait for some time.'' Raising his eyebrow and looking at the woman: ''You could try to make up for it somehow.'' The man let out a small laugh after the sentence and turned to the major. But to his surprise, the little man had disappeared or well, gone to hide behind a tree, from the scary woman, as he was muttering those words. Indar couldn't help bu laugh out loud now, it was kinda hilarious, guess Aedre really did give off a scary vibe. The Pillar had never noticed it, due to Savage Skull being scary overall, everyone got used to it, but to strangers, weak ones at that, it caused quite a lot of fear.

Turning his head back to Aedre, he mumbled out: ''Guess that one doesn't seem to like you too much.'' Getting a small laugh out of the tiny tease, which he knew wouldn't have much effect on the second in command, but you did what ya could.

Indar walked over to the major, patting on his top hat: ''Hey, little man, where do we start the job?'' The major looked at him and shuddered: ''The wolves will come out soon, just wait, i'll go and hide in the fridge.'' The Void mage frowned slightly and headed back towards Aedre: ''Guess we are on our own for now, though that's kinda perfect, in my opinion.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Last edited by Indiana Jones on 29th April 2015, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 29th April 2015, 12:52 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    Don't worry about me, I'm gonna make it alright Got my enemies crossed out in my sight I take a bad situation gonna make it right In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light You see it's our style to keep it true I've had a bad year, a lot to go through I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you
    "You could try to make up for it somehow." A statement that made the woman raise an eyebrow at the blonde for just a second, as she tried to quickly discern what he even meant. But when the utterance was followed by a laugh, she loosened up by rolling her eyes at the man- her memory already tossing it off as some random playfulness. Being someone who tended to focus on the task at hand at all times, she wasn't used to making small-talk with the people she worked with, thus never attracting such chiding comments from her partners.

For a moment she wondered if she should join in on the fun and reply back with something sarcastic, but noticed that Indar was already looking for something--- or somebody. Following his line of sight, Aedre noticed the dwarf of a man hiding behind a massive tree; a monochrome suit donned figure. His tiny hands clutched the trunk desperately close to his body and his mouth was rambling in an incoherent murmur from which the red-head could only grasp two words : scary woman. An immediate sigh left her, as a smirk graced her lips in disdain for the pathetic creature.

"Guess that one doesn't seem to like you too much." Indar mentioned, causing Aedre to let out a free chuckle. She looked back up at her guildmate in the eye, stating monotonously, "I don't expect anyone to. In fact, I wouldn't like anyone to. Its too much trouble--- living up to the expectations of the people that like you." With those words said, she turned back to the major, faking a glare at him, just to get a laugh. And well, she pretty much did- when the man ran out into a nearby alley as fast as his tiny feet could carry him.

"Guess we are on our own for now, though that's kinda perfect, in my opinion."
    "Oh really? Aren't you scared of the scary woman, Blackshield?" Aedre questioned, chuckling a bit as she air-quoted the major's describing words about her and proceeded to lean on the same tree that the major was hiding behind previously. She glanced up at the sky for a second, trying to look out for the moon that would come up any second now--- thanks to the speedily approaching night. From what she knew about werewolves, their powers were connected to that white orb in the sky; so they were most likely to appear at a time that their power was at its pinnacle.

"Say Indar, why did you ask me to accompany you? You scared of a few puppies?" The woman asked, trying not to let out a laugh as she observed the handsome blonde's face for some sudden expression.
    WORDS 457 words - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES The second-half of my lacrima milk will apply on this job.

Last edited by Aedre on 29th April 2015, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 29th April 2015, 2:18 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Scared of Aedre? That wasn't even remotely the case. To Indar, the woman had been one of the more sane and normal people in Savage Skull, well with the likes of Sinali running around, everyone seemed normal. But Aedre had looked normal even when next to people like Janneline and Mikomi, but it may have just been the respect the man had for Aedre and not for the others.  Serving Savage Skull was Indar's job now and one he would do without further questions. If Harrigan or Aedre, his superiors, would give an order, he would follow it.

Snapping out of his thoughts, the Void mage heard Aedre's question and looked at the woman. She was quite good looking, which he hadn't noticed before, strangely. Never had been one to stare at a member of the opposite sex for long, as physical attraction was one Indar never had had. To him, other things matter more, things that he hoped to find one day.

''Why i invited you along?.'' Multiple thoughts came to his head, the man had considered it for some time, but at the end it came down to one simple reason, that was slightly silly, but oh well. ''I invited you, because i thought the job would be quite boring and dull without someone else. Also, you stood out more than any of the regulars and the other Pillars, well, they are more so like strangers to me, people i try to avoid tying myself to.'' It was an answer like any, but his loyalty to the guild or more so the higher ups in the guild, came out again.

Looking up at the moon, it was visible that it was high up now, though still covered by some clouds. Guess it needed to be pure moon light, not blocked by anything, to trigger the werewolves. At least this time gave him a chance to study Aedre more closely, to hopefully find out a few new things about her.

Walking closer, the Pillar of Annihilation ended up standing next to the woman. His eyes shot back up into the sky, observing the clouds, so they wouldn't get randomly ambushed by a bunch of humans turned primal. That would just kill the mood. ''So, Second in Command, tell me, why'd you actually agree to join me on this job? It doesn't sound like it will be a real challenge to you.'' A grin had appeared on the man's face, as he observed the red haired woman, waiting for a reply.
    deltra of gangnam style

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 29th April 2015, 5:50 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    Standing there, looking at the night sky- Aedre could see the moon glinting with small signs of vileness. The cloud had wrapped itself around it in a fashion similar to a toddler's arms surrounding its mother and breathing in her scent; a sweet pleasure that never ceased, not even on the millionth attempt. In other words, the clouds seemed needy, needy of more peace and less bloodshed. But the latter was surely to happen today, on this fated night. The whole village square was silvered and transformed by the light of the moon, which, at the full, hung like a great luminous pearl on the radiant breast of heaven. It was swinging low tonight, casting long, deep shadows down every dark alley that was lit with a small fire-lamp and led to different spots of Haunted village. As the red-head waited for an answer, her emerald irises observed every nook and corner- just some mental preparation for a battle that needed to be fought on unfamiliar terrain.

In that sort of silence, a special kind of sensory overload is bound to take people over. The Territory-mage did feel overwhelmed by the scent of the earth, the slightly damp leaves and the bark mixed with the crisp cool breeze. She could hear the occasional hoot from an owl in the foliage above them- signifying that night was pretty much here. Then there was the gentle crackle of the leaves in the trees that could be heard every time the wind passed. And among these subtle voices of nature, Aedre heard Indar's answer too, smiling a bit; as she could relate to his experience at all levels.

She hadn't taken the job because it would be mundane and undoubtedly not beneficial for her, 'cause let's be honest, why would she care about the lives of a bunch of old couples and their sorry-kids? There was no monetary reward either, except for the artefact, which remained of only slight interest to the red-head. Standing out among the others was another aspect, for Savage Skull had a bunch of goons and thugs within its gloomy walls, a few meek new members; who, for the time being, were only equivalent to mosquitoes in the inconsiderate hearts of its upper and more powerful members. Then came the Pillars, and as mentioned before, the Second In Command was eager to get to know those four, and she had succeeded in the herculean task in the case of Sinali and Janna; having been on jobs with both of them. Indar stood out for another small reason, he was perhaps the only male member of the ancient Guild that could be called considerably powerful at the moment, apart from Harrigan, of course.

"The pillars are fine people, blondie..." Aedre started speaking, trying to tease the male with a nickname, while taking a small pause and winking at him playfully, "... you'd actually like to get to know them. Keep Sinali for the last though, I wouldn't like you to go into some kind of shock after meeting her. She's... different, very different, for the lack of a better term." She ended, her eyes noticing a few shadows lurking at the other end of the allies the Savage duo were surrounded by; knowing well that the wolves will arrive soon--- they had very little chit-chat time now. Though, for some strange reason, the woman wasn't feeling the conversation to be a burden like she usually did with other people. Oh, well....

Indar's question brought a knowing smile to her face, as if she was expecting this question, "Nah, its not a challenge- in fact, its not even interesting. Fighting off a bunch of rabid dogs and thus saving the old hags living in this village. But, you know, interesting people make interesting missions and not the other way around. Let's say, I've always been curious to work with a handful of people in the Guild." With that sentence, she let out the subtle meaning of her statement in the chilly air of that night, out for the man to contemplate and digest. If he realized that he was slightly special, then so be it--- we could all use a little bit of ego at times, aye?
    WORDS 710 words - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Its a beautiful day to be alive. o3o

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 1st May 2015, 2:34 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

A grin on his lips, Indar at down on the opposite side of the tree Aedre was leaning on. He didn't say a word for some time, until words from the red haired woman were heard. The man listened carefully, as this all may come in handy later with Savage Skull, but mostly the woman herself. You never knew, when a certain sentence a while back, could make a massive difference with someone.

A genuine laugh escaped the Void mage's mouth, as Aedre mentioned Sinali. The man had never had the pleasure to meet this little psychopath, though most things didn't scare or disturb him anymore, after the time spent in the dark, cold void. Scary meant nothing to Indar after that, except if it was spider, then he would still almost act like a little girl. There was no denying his phobia towards the eight-legged menaces that were spiders.

Though getting back to point. The man had listened carefully to what Aedre had said, now having a grin on his face again. He had understood what the girl had meant and now feeling a slight ego boost, not that was needed, The Pillar Of Annihilation thought highly of himself anyway. But knowing that someone else, especially higher in the guild, had taken a slight interest in him, was quite amusing, this would be fun going forward.

The moon light was now shining on the two mages of Savage Skull, lighting them both up almost fully. But, even sadly, the moon light wasn't reaching the rest of the village, so the wolves were still a no show. The annoying part of this job, was the no kill rule, as apparently the werewolves were humans before, and killing them would be bad or unethical. Hadn't stopped Indar before, most humans to him seemed as useless flesh bags anyway.

''So....Aedre, i always wanted to ask you something, seeing as you are second in command.'' Indar's eyes looked to the side, towards the village, seeing no movement. ''I had been thinking, why are you a part of Savage Skull?'' The man stood up and walked back around the tree. ''I can easily understand why most people are a part of the guild, with their own sick and twisted reasons, though i never got you.''

Now waiting patiently for the red hair's answer, Indar kept a look out on the town, as the moon light was creeping ever so close to it now. There was no way he would let a surprise attack fall on them, no need for such drama.
    deltra of gangnam style

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 1st May 2015, 6:54 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    the air's too dense to breathe, bury me underneath the graveyard of bitter grief. 'Cause they forsake and leave me, feeling so deceived, I ain't never got no belief. Can't find nowhere to go. There's just a sense of vertigo. A bitter blow. Circling high and low, in the darkest shadow. Nothing ever seems to follow. All the memories rotten, all the name's that are forgotten. I'm gonna fight and survive; that's the way I feel alive; by froding to darkness.
    When the twilight fades to blackness it always lit a fire inside the woman's guts. It burned away the drabness of the day, the clock in and the clock out, the mechanized human life, robotic and cold. The fire was lit a moment away from nightfall, by which the trees looked like charcolized versions of their daytime selves and her face was aglow with an illusion of flickering orange. It was during this time that the incessant and intense plotting in her head lulled to a standstill. Activity scattered into the darkness for cover and wait; summoned only when there was a need of it. People said that the darkness of the night presses in, but in Aedre's eyes, it didn't. In her opinion, the darkness kissed up to her skin closer than a mother and whispered excitement into her ears. The darkness was her best friend, it was funny and glib, flattering and cool. In that darkness the whole world could have blown away in a freak storm and she wouldn't know or care. In the darkness she couldn't get a sense of anything that was important at all – life, death, pain. Sometimes though, she wanted the dawn to come and kiss the land and remind her fickle heart that she was not the only one there - that there is a whole planet of other sentient beings who live and love and hate.

But for now all she had was the starry sky, and a moon that still hid, frightened, shivering, behind the unseen cloud.

'We still have a while.' The red-head concluded, while listening to Indar's question and smiling gently at the vibe of curiosity that the blonde exuded. For a second, she closed her eyes, contemplating if she was willing to give up the pieces of her life's puzzle to some man that she was yet to know well. But, then again, she'd always placed an out-wordly trust in him--- albeit unknowingly. She held a strong conviction in three aspects of him- power, potential and loyalty to the ancient guild of the Savages. Perhaps, it was all in his eyes; they seemed to speak volumes. Maybe it was the little respect he seemed to hold for her in those emerald orbs; or more so, her position in the guild he served, or it was the honest curiosity, or the flattering playfulness that knew its limits. All of that, just cemented her trust.

The woman took a breath of the chilly air, giving a thrust to her monologue, "I cannot gauge how strong the network of gossip is within the foyer of Savage Skull, but, did you know that me and Harrigan were related? As the old saying goes, Indar, blood is thicker than water. Predestined factors made us cross paths after a few years of me joining Savage Skull. He's my uncle, and a Crawford--- so naturally and disappointingly, I share that same last name. I don't know why he left that house of aristocrats, but they were everything I despised as a child. Proud, arrogant, live-by-the-rules people--- oh, and let's not forget; controlling. Held a great level of influence among the Magic Council and the Knights--- but I'd suppose you can guess that from the likes of Harland and Mel. The majority of Era ran on their fingertips, at their very beck and call. I grew up in the Crawford mansion till the age of six or seven, but I knew at a very early age that I was an unwanted child--- you just guess that when you grow up without a mother.... and a father who's always present physically, but never exactly there for you. Well, I ran away from that wretched house after I turned six- growing up with.... uh, someone who taught me magic. He never taught me the ways of life though, only how to control my powers. I grew up wayward; having no particular set of beliefs that allowed me to not see the world in the stark contrast of whites and blacks, right and wrong. When my mentor disappeared, I stepped into the streets of Fiore; escaping the eyes of the Crawford's, the Council and the Knights. Frederik, the second guild master- who you probably don't know found me, introduced me to Savage Skull--- gave me a home where I could hold my grudge against the family and the government, the latter of which, I refuse to acknowledge to this date." She sighed out, having given a small part of her past life away to this young man, but accepting with an unwavering sense of the having done the right thing in hiding away the crucial bits. He had the background, but the foreground was far more important, wasn't it?

"So, wanna share why you're among the Savages? I refuse to believe that it is just a solidification of a madman's dream to kill and torture lives... there's always a far greater motive, or like in my case, a past that we hate from the bottom of our hearts. How does it work in your case, Indar Blackshield?" Aedre questioned, being as curious as he was to know about her just a few minutes before. She knew he was a man of deep secrets, having concluded that from the reluctance which he displayed in acquainting himself with the other members of the Guild. That always came from some form of distrust and of course, trust was inversely proportional to secrets.
    WORDS 916 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES This turned out to be unnecessarily long. >3>

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 1st May 2015, 4:18 pm

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Patience, it was something Indar excelled at, as he listened carefully to Aedre, switching his eyes to the moon every now and then, to still avoid the ambush. Though everything else faded in importance to the red haired woman for now, this story about her past, was interesting and the man was very curious to know. To his surprise, the woman was related to Harrigan, he had questioned their relationship to each other, going through many options before, relatives being one, a better one. Although, due to Indar's loyalty to Harrigan, he felt more respect for Aedre now, respect that was well needed among members of dark guilds, otherwise they'd just kill each other in the blink of an eye.

When the woman had finished, Indar was easily to say impressed, but he hadn't expected less from someone like Aedre. He had always held her in a high position in his mind, ever since they first met, but now she had risen, maybe even to that spot Harrigan was in. But this was all in respect, nothing else. Hearing about her past in Era, made Indar's mind go wild, the hate for Era rising all over again, the hate distilled into him over multiple years. Having seen the so called nobles cause a lot more trouble than they are worth, would make anyone hate that place, but meeting someone with personal experience, made it all more real.

Hearing of the girl's past, made Indar's trust for her raise, she was now slightly more than just a guild mate, someone he could trust very slightly, with more sensitive things to the man. This was rare in a dark guild, trust was more a liability than an asset, a dark mage could easily use trust against  you in multiple ways, but right now, this was not the case. Aedre had revealed her past and with that, came a question Indar waited, asking about his reasoning to be in Savage Skull.

The man turned his head upwards, seeing clouds block some of the moon still, they had time, not much, but some, which was enough for Indar's small explanation. Sighing quickly: ''Your past is different from what i initially thought and now i can see why you are a part of Savage Skull. Also, you being related to Harrigan, really caught me off guard, never did i expect that.'' The man let out a small laugh, before continuing.

''But my reasons, well, there are a few to it. As you said, one reason truly is a madman's dream. I can't deny being a psychopath now, it has been cemented into me through my life.'' He sighed, sitting down onto a nearby rock, covered in the moon's sly glow. ''It all really started when i was young. I was a part of a huge family, if you can call it a family, it was me and my 6 brothers, three of who are now in the grave. My madness came from that family, there was no order, even all of us seven, had different mothers, but somehow still ended up in that man's care, the cursed is what we were called. This made our dear father turn abusive on us, mainly the three oldest. This included me, his abuse turned us violent and eventually led us to kill, sadly, we enjoyed it. But we all got split up after father died, there was nothing to hold us together.'' Standing back up, he continued. ''I don't fully know what happened to my brothers, but i kept growing more into my insanity, getting more and more violent, until i realized i would be hunted down, if i kept pretending to be a legal mage. So i searched out the darkest guild i knew, which was Savage Skull. So my reason to be in it, is a madman's wish, but a more personal one. I want to live, but i don't want to stop being who i am, so serving Savage Skull, is the best way to do it.''

A smile appeared on his face, as he quietly said: ''And also, it gives me contacts, to find my brothers.'' The man turned back to Aedre: ''I hope that this is a suitable answer for the lady.'' But it wasn't the full answer, Indar had kept out a darker secret, one which shouldn't be revealed to anyone.
    deltra of gangnam style

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 2nd May 2015, 1:07 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    the air's too dense to breathe, bury me underneath the graveyard of bitter grief. 'Cause they forsake and leave me, feeling so deceived, I ain't never got no belief. Can't find nowhere to go. There's just a sense of vertigo. A bitter blow. Circling high and low, in the darkest shadow. Nothing ever seems to follow. All the memories rotten, all the name's that are forgotten. I'm gonna fight and survive; that's the way I feel alive; by froding to darkness.
    The woman listened intently as the man before her gave away a piece of his past to her curioisty. It sounded like a wretched tale, and just like her, brought about by the bond of blood and family. It was as if the notion of family was a universal nuisance- someway or the other, it triggerred the traumas of life; driving people up on the walls while being tailed by misery. The fact that Indar classified himself as a psychopath surprised her a bit, for as meagre her knowledge about him was; her image of him had been rather of a calm and collected man with a cold, iron-hard demeanour. More or less like her own; someone who focused their conciousness into the task at hand and just got it done sooner or later. For Aedre, the background that was of life was mundane when compared to the goals that she had for herself and she'd come to envision Indar as a similar person for some reason.

The fact that he was surprised by the revelation of her relation with Harrigan brought a bemused smirk on the red-head's face, as her idea of it being a known thing in the guild disappeared. Well, that only meant more surprise for somebody else when they came to know of it through the guild-master or the second in command themselves.

"I hope that this is a suitable answer for the lady." Indar mused, bringing forth a chuckle from Aedre's side, "It certainly managed to amuse me, Sire." She replied with the same teasing courtesy, while also marvelling that she was enjoying his company so far, and more so, hadn't experienced her usual, all-engulfing discomfort that was given a thrust by an sociable experience. It usually encompassed her like the waves of the sea gently lapping over a stone in waves and spindrifts- concealing her completely in a case of abashfulness.

But after that one sentence uttered from her side, Aedre had no idea on how to keep that conversation going and in all honesty, she didn't feel the need to. For from that position under the tree, her hands knotted behind her back and head tilted up to observe the sky; she knew that the monsters lurking in the shadows of the alleys were going to show themselves up. For the florescence and dominance of the brilliant, white sphere could not be hidden behind the creeping gray clouds and the moon shone intimidatingly on the land beneath it like that of the eye of the devil straight into the soul of the damned. It shone over the dead-silent houses, quietly sleeping in the still hours of the night, as over the white, silent slabs of a country churchyard. It hung like an ill specter that would haunt the thoughts of the observer for an eternity.

The hands that had vowed themselves behind her escaped from the nasty grip and rested on either side of the Territorial mage's body, as she took a small breath of the humid air and proceeded to watch the moving shadows in the alleyways. They were hushed as the night, dancing between the trees and the lamp-posts- melting into the darkness, until they blent and disappeared against the backdrop of nothingness. But they remained only neglected by the woman's mind, who considered them akin to stars during the day - overpowered by the pouring rays of sunlight - but yet still there. She wouldn't bat an eyelash in offense unless they showed themselves into the broad light of the moon. The shadows of the beasts mirrored their actions, as though looking up to them, suveying and admiring their every move. An immaculate outline of their shapes, an echo of their movements, a lifetime companion.

Then the clock ticked in the glory of the moment, and out stepped one of the ferocious beasts, the biggest of the twelve others that followed him. At first they were little more than silhouettes and their growling was almost carried away in the howling wind of Haunted Village. But as they neared their fur became discernible, thick and wintry in whatever hue their hair had been only hours before. In barks and grunts they communicated, spreading wide, sending some to circle around, cutting off any means of escape for the mage duo that stood beneath the tree. They were almost indistinguishable from real wolves, but they were larger and moved with the purpose and intelligence of a human; albeit a human of such vileness and malice it might as well be a wolf. Aedre knew of their legendary blood-lust and the fact that in a crowd they killed with as little mercy as a fox in a chicken coup. The only way was to defend with offense.

Taking a step ahead, the red-haired woman summoned her two trustworthy blades into the firm grip of her palms and assumed a balanced battle-stance that she had perfected after years of training in the art of swords, "They'd love to dance with us, blondie--- so make sure to be a good sport and give them the time of their lives, 'kay?"
    WORDS 849 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Werewolf Omega will pop-in later. Keep the best for the last, as they say.

Last edited by Aedre on 2nd May 2015, 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd May 2015, 1:07 am

The member 'Aedre' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones) NormalMonster Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones) WeakMonster Shine Like The Moon (Private: Aedre & Indiana Jones) StrongMonster
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 2nd May 2015, 7:49 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

As a sly grin made it's way onto the man's face, he noticed the shadows, now moving around both of him and Aedre. Guess their free time was over, the chat had been quite fun, but work must be done also. Not like he fully minded, as this would mean letting his psychotic side loose a little, a side that he liked to keep to himself, but now, there was no hiding it. When in combat, it just came out on it's own.

Smirking from the woman's words, Indar's eyes locked onto the smallest of the werewolves, who also seemed to be the most brave. Foolish things they are, their bravery will now be cut down. But one tiny detail was stuck in the Void Mage's head, not to kill these wolves, otherwise pay wouldn't be coming to him or the woman. Something which he wanted to avoid, as jewels were truly needed at the end. Currency lead this world more than power, the richest are always the highest in society.

When one of the smallest jumped at Indar, quite surprisingly, as the little beasts seemed more tamed. But the man wasted no chance to strike the animal, as he mumbled out the name of the spell: ''Void Bringers.'' Two blades, one each attached to his arms. Dark powers of the void were now released by the man, as the powerful evil aura covered the area, revealing the strength of this unholy magic.

The blade missed all of the wolves important organs, and only made a cut onto it's right side, tearing away some of the skin from the beast. As the wolf landed behind Indar, whimpering slightly, the man observed the blood dripping from his blade, a twisted look on his face. This was it, the psychopath had come out or the so called combat form of Indar. But at the same time, his mind was more clear than before, knowing who to attack and who to avoid attacking. Then again, he had no want to attack Aedre anyway, firstly he would get beaten by her and secondly, he rather enjoyed the woman's company.

The wolf let out a sudden growl at Indar, trying to probably phase him, but the man just smirked, turning back to Aedre. ''You know, they don't feel that strong, at least not alone.'' The man's tone of voice had changed a little, to a more rough one, this being all due to his magic. ''Let's show these little puppies back to their dog house.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 3rd May 2015, 5:01 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    A chilling howl pierced the night sky, as the largest of the wolves threw its head back and called out in the general direction of the moon with its blood-curdling voice. The moment its cry reached the last few musical notes of its nature, it stared ahead towards the red-haired woman--- its yellow-slit eyes trying to slash at her very soul. Only a smirk graced her lips in that instant, as she watched the ferocious beast clash its maw and thrust itself into a run towards her. Judging from the speed of the speedily approaching opponent, the woman strategized a rough battle-plan on the basis of its next predicted move. She raised her right hand in its direction, the sword held parallel to the ground and her index finger imposingly pointed towards the lycan. With a beautiful sweep, she triggered a spell, setting the base of a red magic circle beneath its paws; which, in the next second, burst into a vortex of distorted Space and spread all around- hurting all of the nearby wolves in a flurry of red, explosive energy.

As the ethereal Space dwindled into thin air, Aedre noticed her main target stooping a few meters away from her, crippling pain having paralyzed his limbs. It growled in a threatening manner and bent over more, causing the woman to let out a chuckle and grip her blades firmly. Without another thought, the red-head bore in, her two scimitars whirling and jabbing, thrusting high and low, too quickly for the hurt beast to retaliate.

Blood trickled from many small wounds, but the werewolf seemed able to shake off the punctures of the slender scimitars as no more than a discomfort. As it regained firm footing and Aedre backed slightly, its great paw arced down on her, and though the woman was able to deflect its path with the flat side of her sword, the effort numbed her arm. Again the beast swung its gargantuan paw and this time Aedre was able to spin out of its killing sweep, and the completion of the mage's rotation left the overbalanced lycan stumbling and open to a counter. The woman didn't hesitate for a moment, driving one of her blades deep into her opponent's side.

The beast howled in agony and launched a backhand swing of its clawed paw in retaliation. Aedre has actually considered her last thrust to be fatal, and her surprise was total when the flat head of the werewolf's foot smashed into her ribs and launched her through the air. The beast charged quickly after, meaning to finish its dangerous opponent before she could regain her footing.

But, thanks to an entire life of training in battle, Aedre was as nimble as a cat. She landed in a roll and came up to meet the wolf's charge with one of her scimitars firmly set. Having taken a huge leap towards her, the now air-borne beast couldn't stop its momentum before it impaled its lower-belly on the wicked point. Still, it glared at the red-head and began to swing its pad once again at her. Already convinced of the substantial strength of the creature, Aedre had kept up her guard this time. She knifed her second blade just under the first, opening the lower part of the animal's abdomen mercilessly.

Tilting its entire body on her two blades, the woman threw her hands above her head in a practiced sweep and took a step ahead at the same time, thus pulling her blades out of the beast's body with the momentum and disposing her opponent behind her back. But it still had breath within itself and she knew it all too well, "There creatures are fabled for a reason, eh?" She muttered under her breath, as she jabbed one of the swords into the earth and turned around swiftly. Her left hand pointed at the fallen animal, who, by now, was making a furious attempt to stand up; while blood spilled from its open and grievous wounds without any sort of delay.

A clench of her palms, then a twist at her wrist, the woman created a concentrated explosion right beneath the wolf's body--- a severe blow aimed at its previous wounds, 'A nearly fatal blow.'

"You know, they don't feel that strong, at least not alone." She heard her partner speak and smiled lightly, while turning around to face more of the beasts and pulling out the scimitar she'd stuck into the soil just moments ago. Locking her next victim in the emerald orbs of hers, Aedre replied "They're pack animals--- and as of now, they're making the grave mistake of going solo... The rule of the battlefield is to stick to your strengths, Indar."
    WORDS 787 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Check spoilers like a nice kid.

Enemy Stats:
    Character stats:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 4th May 2015, 3:44 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Staring at the wolf who had tried to maul Indar, his focus got switched soon to Aedre. The woman was extremely efficient with her attacks and seemed to have no trouble at all with the huge beast she was fighting. Which was truly not the case with Indar, his attack had not even done half the damage that the woman's had seemingly done, having almost killed the rabid animal or well human, but there was nothing human about them now. Although, they represented the actual human nature much more than actual people, a beast, humans are just good at hiding the inner beast, but they all still are one.

The beast Indar had cut, was now growling loudly at the man, as the other wolves started to encircle the two mages of Savage Skull. This fight may as well turn into chaos very soon, if the werewolves decided to attack not one by one, as they had done for now, but all together. The Void mage knew his power well and if the bigger ones attack him together, he wouldn't fare well against their fangs and claws, but Aedre, would probably be totally fine, maybe she would get a cut on that pretty face of hers.

His attention was now torn towards the woman, the man really shouldn't have been giving her this attention right now, but for some reason he couldn't look away. Something about her, which he couldn't pin point was pulling him towards the girl. Indar shook his head: Get yourself together man. As he turned his eyes back on the wolf, it struck him, jumping straight at the guy and pushing him down. Thankfully, having the blades still up, the mage managed to push them into the stomach of the monster, causing it to back off. The wolf still had the will to fight in it, a powerful one, more than a regular human had as the will to live. This beast didn't  seem to care about getting hurt, but only in killing a mage of Savage Skull and having him as dinner.

Realizing the werewolf's intentions, the man couldn't help but grin while getting up from the dusty ground, of the central square of the village. The beast reminded Indar himself, which caused the man to see himself as a monster, a monster he enjoyed being. There was no going back from his insanity, it was there to stay, until someone takes his life. His death was bound to happen in the future, as being a high ranking mage in the guild of Savage Skull, was like signing a certificate to lower your life expectancy by at least half in a lot of cases.

''You know Aedre, these beasts, are more fun to fight than an average thug one can meet. Much more fun.'' The tone of his voice, was weirdly happiness, like he always was when fighting. Not angry, scared, disturbed, but happy and cheerful, there was the reason why he called himself a madman, enjoying battle this much and laughing at the face of death, was something only someone who had nothing to lose or was mad did.

''I'm gonna enjoy this job even more than i initially thought.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 5th May 2015, 1:48 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    Standing there, near the village square, scimitars held in the firm grip of her hands, the woman let her eyes scan the beasts that circled around. She'd already seen one of them take a step ahead and move out of the perfect ring made by his fellow wolves. She knew he was going to be her next adversary and that he may pounce at any given moment. However, what she couldn't put her finger around was as to why they were soloing their attacks, for as far as she knew, the creatures were pack-animals; creatures who completely relied on team-work and united strength to take over their enemies. She scrunched her eyebrows, an expression of doubt- a symbol of the turbulent thoughts that were being mulled in her mind at that moment.
    'Oh.'
    Then it hit her like a cold, harsh gust of wind. The answer to her self-made riddle lay in that one little mention in the Job Sheet; one that she hadn't paid any attention to, 'Once every fifty years, eh?' Once the thought found solid ground in her mind, Aedre couldn't help but smirk in delight. Her opponents were mere amateurs with this feral form of theirs; unless any of them was older than half a century in their human form, that is. The other were holding this strange power in their veins for the very first time, and if it was the second, it still won't be enough to gain complete mastery or actually figure out how their full-time kin work. They were similar to lion cubs--- born to rule the jungle, born with capable blood; which, in reality, is incapable until trained.

"You've never been given the chance or time though." She mused, completing her train of thoughts, while the wolf that she had her eye on leaped ahead with the intent to maul the red-head to death. But the woman's curved blade beat it to the spot and cut a wide smile into its throat instead. She knew that these werewolves were formidable foes, with strength that could drive a person straight into the ground and a hide nearly as durable as leather of the finest quality. What they lacked in experience would be made up by the raw power coursing through their blood.

With a disdainful click of her tongue, Aedre set her scimitars to methodical work. In two thrusts, she had severely wounded its neck and back. The third, a deft, sidelong swipe. left a deep scar just above its muzzle. Then she had to go on the defensive, neatly dodging and parrying the beast's desperate swings and attempted-bites. She countered with two rapid and short strokes straight up the middle, an attack that would have defeated most foes but did no more than play a two-note tune on the wolf's thick skin. The animal recovered in a fraction of a second, shaking of the deep cuts and the outpouring blood, and that did make Aedre marvel at its ability to handle the crippling pain.

Just then, it took step forward, making a vicious attempt to bite of the woman's leg; which she countered by using the flat edge of one of her scimitars and deflecting its jaw away, while, at the same time, jumping back and trying to maintain a distance.
    Crack!

The voice resonated in the chilly air, vibrating along with the growls and low howls of the wolves. An ethereal red energy surrounded Aedre for just a second, as her clothes were being covered by a strange case of metal in the glare of the luminescence of that energy. A second later, the arcanic energy was crudely shed away from her body, spreading to a small distance around her before dissipating into thin air. To any onlooker's eyes, the woman was now covered by some durable armour- but the wolf would take none of it, for it leaped towards her and dug its teeth into her metal-encased leg. The woman couldn't help but let that sly grin take over her face, as she dug one of her curved blades deep into its back. A merciless move.

The bite on her leg strengthened in the heat of that moment, but the red-head didn't feel an inch of its power; instead, she only felt her grin widen when the beast pulled away and bent over in complete agony. She had pulled the blade out in a swift move when the wolf was backing and now it lay there, on the ground, hunching with its face deep into the ground. The perfect visualization of a miserable creature.

'Biting the dust, as they say.'
    WORDS 769 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Check spoilers for more details.

Enemy Stats:
    Character stats:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th May 2015, 5:05 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

@SmartLady
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

With a cheerful grin, Indar deflected an attack from the wolf he was fighting. During the time he had been in thoughts, loving this time, the wolf had gotten ready for another attack, which had now been deflected with ease. But as the man had noticed before, he was the more inferior part of this duo he was in, Aedre seemed to have very little problem with this fodder of wolves, but the Void Mage, was still dealing with the same damn wolf, like some kind of beginner to fighting.

Though now, there was no time to wonder about his strength, as the beast ran towards the man again ,trying to bite into his neck, thankfully missing. This gave Indar a chance to drive both of his purple blades into the werewolf's side, causing great damage to it, but not bringing it down. There monsters could take a total pounding before going down, but at the same time, they weren't the smartest things to ever go up against the man or Aedre, as he presumed. The attacks from the wolves were quite predictable, they attacked one by one, like trying to keep to some code they may have had and didn't even bother to use any kind of strategy in their attacks. Beasts usually did go all out on strength though, they lacked the brains to do anything more complex.

As Indar's thoughts had finished, he lunged into the beast, forcing the two blades, soaked in the blood of the creature, to hit into it's abdomen, ripping a smaller hole into it. This caused quite the damage to it, more enough to cause it to faint. Feeling slightly victorious, Indar turned to Aedre, seeing her take on another wolf with ease. The woman wouldn't be needing his help for the time being, but more so, the man needed to help himself. As two more wolves, as big as the last one, circled around him, this would be a lot more difficult than taking on one of the stupid animals. Knowing how much punishment they can take, Indar braced himself on defense, hoping to find opening to strike the beasts down.

The wolves circling him, Indar did feel at peace, battle is where he belonged and where he felt most happy, well it was the only place so far that is. It could change any time he didn't expect. But for now, it was time to really focus on the fight at hand and not some random thoughts, that had plagued him.
    deltra of gangnam style

Enemy Stats:

Character Stats:

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 6th May 2015, 4:34 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    The canine whimpered, its maw digging into the ground and claws scratching away at the earth, perhaps pleading for the pain to stop. Thick, red liquid seeped out of his wounds and for a second Aedre's grin faltered at the idea of the creature just dying helplessly. Of course, taking its current condition into account, it seemed very much possible. Another wound caused by the blade and the wolf could die due to excessive blood loss; something which she wanted to avoid at all costs, so that there would be no trouble when dealing with the client later on. Not to mention, the woman didn't like the idea of their already meager reward being cut down any further, 'That would be such a turn-off.'

Her upper-lip curled up in disdain of the sight unfolding before her, as she raised one of her hands to the sky, causing a massive, red arcane circle to erupt on top of her palm. The next second, it disappeared, leaving a small, bloody-red orb on the tip of her finger- which the woman used to quickly draw an eight-sided figure in the air. The movement of her finger was trailed by a straight line of red energy and it dissipated the second she lowered her hand- and in the place of the corners of that octagon, small orbs of concentrated Spacial energy showed up.

"Enjoy the fireworks." Aedre muttered, as she jumped back, ensuring that a safe distance is left between her and the hunching canine. The moment her utterance came to an end, the orbs started morphing into straight rays that rained down ferociously on the beast one after the other. Each time a ray hit the cruel, albeit bloody hide of the creature, it let out yelps and loud, painful howls. And as that happened Aedre turned around to observe Indar fighting off another of the wolves. Now that she thought about it, she had never seen the blonde on a battlefield before- she didn't even have an idea about the power that he wielded or what his battle style was.

While her spell kept exploding on the sorry werewolf, the simple sight of it kept the other animals engaged. A few of them actually took a few steps ahead and moved near to the victim, but couldn't move any closer than a few yards. That reluctance was all thanks to fear. It was an undoubtedly gripping and discouraging aspect of any being with a heart; it was one of the prime factors of failure. The red-head smirked slightly as she saw this unfold from the corner of her eyes, to her, it was an entertaining sight--- it was as if the fear of those wolves took on a material form and fed her, fed her with contentment.

However, most of her attenion was on her fellow mage; as she watched him dig blades into a werewolf's abdomen and nearly tearing it apart. In that second, she knew that she wasn't the oly one having a hard time keeping those vile creatures alive. Killing tainted a person's soul, turned it tar-black, but after the first attempt at the art of assassination it all becomes very easy. The habit of taking away the soul from a body is like an avalanche; difficult to initiate, but speedy and destructive later on.

'If you don't gain redemption, you're never going back to normal.'
    WORDS 567 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES I'm distracted as eff so this post is super-low-quality.

Enemy Stats:
    Character stats:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th May 2015, 8:51 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

@SmartLady
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Clearing his mind of unneeded thoughts and refocusing himself on the fight, ignoring everything else happening around the man, Indar stood there, encircled now by two massive werewolves. As his thoughts concerning any other subject, than the fight at hand, the Void Mage readied himself to block the oncoming attacks. Though he had a fairly big problem now, the spell was failing on him, he could keep it up for a very short time now and then he would be left defenseless until the man could cast a new one.

Or maybe, he could make use of Ilvren for the time being, the blade had been very reluctant in it's usage with the new powers inside of Indar, but maybe, just maybe it had accepted the void in itself as well. If it was the case, the fight could be turned to the man's side and these wolves could be taken down with more ease, thought testing it, may lead to the guy getting damaged in the fight. Not like he fully minded getting hurt, it was just an inconvenience most times, cleaning up become harder as well and new clothes would be needed.

But now Indar's time was over, the wolves lunged forward, both at the same time and then the man realized. He wouldn't be able to block this, not even with two blades, the beasts were too massive for that. So in a split second, Indar's body disappeared, only to appear about fifty feet from the wolves, who had now dived face first into each other, one ending up biting the other, causing it's nose to bleed. For some reason, the guy couldn't stop laughing from seeing it, this now also showed his partner in the job, as to how serious Indar actually was, in this case, basically not at all serious, more so like a little child acting happy in a candy shop.

The wolves, after clashing like that, seemed to be quite disorientated, which gave Indar the last hope with his Void Bringer blades, to dive into them and drive the wicked blades of the void into the beasts. This is what he did, after running at them and forcing the weapons into the backs of both of the werewolves. One beast stayed silent, trying to bite the man, the other howling from pain. The bite though, hit, Indar's cheek was dripping with blood, thankfully it was only a cut, no skin had come off, guess only the front fang had managed to hit him.

The hit caused the Void Mage to back off and to touch his cheek, as the blades started to vanish. The man on the other hand, grew more twisted, as the blood brought back one memory, the demon within him. It may be a good idea to release it on these wolves, but not yet.
    deltra of gangnam style

Enemy Stats:

Character Stats:

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 7th May 2015, 3:36 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    Her thought found utterance in Indar's next action, as she watched him swathe in mirth at the sight of the two wolves clashing against each other as a result of his little trick. Of course, a smile swept up her lips as well, but it didn't meet the joviality of the blonde man. For a second, her eyebrows scrunched together, as she recalled his words that titled him as a madman, 'He was quite honest, huh?' Aedre mused in her head, while turning back to see her last victim lying unconscious. Turning her eyes back to the remaining wolves, the woman sighed softly, for by now she knew that this job was going to take quite a while. The savage duo just had too many enemies to deal with.

'Time to speed it up a bit.' With that bare thought, she stabbed one of the scimitars into the ground with practiced flourish; an action to free up her hand to cast a spell. This didn't go unnoticed by the werewolves, as a couple of them stepped forward and started circling real close to the red-head. But the woman paid no heed, as she extended her free hand in front of her, the palm facing the ground. At that very moment, an arcane circle appeared beneath her feet and started rotating at a ferocious speed. While it did so, the nearby surroundings started to distort heavily and Space coalesced around the woman's body. It attained a red color due to her control over it, swirling around her lithe frame like a tornado in slow-motion.

"You might want to shield your eyes for a lil' bit, Indar!" She called out without even glancing back at the man and clenched her extended hand's fingers into a fist. That was the key. The entire mass of Spacial energy was thrown of her body with such force that it created a massive explosion that moved out in the form of a tornado. The wolves that had neared her before were the first ones to feel the impact, as their bodies blew off from the blast like paper due to hurricane winds. There was literally no time to block or evade that blast, since it expanded at a furious speed and had already made an impact in the blink of an eye. As the roaring of the explosion came to an end, one could notice the bloody energy wafting with the air and all the damage that had been caused due to it.

Aedre stood in the center of that explosion's after-effects and she could clearly see the wolves that had either been swept away to a father distance, or had hunched completely on the ground in a bid to save themselves, or the few that lay mashed against the walls of nearby houses. There was no trace of any such explosion on the ground itself, no crater, no cracks, no crumbling, all thanks to the explosion being triggered parallel to the ground. The woman didn't like the idea of paying the client extra money for collateral damage caused by her, so she'd taken all the precautions. But as the wolves started rising back up to their feet in front of her sight, beaten and bruised, Aedre's emerald gaze swept back to Indar's position, knowing full-well that he was most likely to be safe. That was one boon of the tattoo hat had been etched on the nape of her neck; it protected anybody whom the red-head considered an ally in the battlefield.

"I hope I didn't scare ya, blondie..." She muttered in an audible voice that could be heard despite of the small ruckus that the wolves were creating due to the pain inflicted on their bodies.

"... With me around, you should get used to this." With that sentence trailing her previous one, Aedre picked up her blade from the sheathe of the earth and dashed to the nearest wolf that had risen up from the dust.
    WORDS 663 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Still distracted. >.>

Enemy Stats:
    Character stats:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 14th May 2015, 5:13 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

@SmartLady
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Staring at the two werewolves, Indar's mind had gone blank, no thought went through it now, just as he had wanted at the start of this fight. But this wouldn't last long, no, not with a partner on the job. Aedre had called out, telling the man to shield his eyes, which he now, by pulling up the hood from his jacket, to cover his eyes, had did. The white hood, that the Savage Skull mage used to hide his identity, came in very handy now, maybe even more than it did usually.

The hood did it's job, blocking out the light, only a shimmer of it visible to the man. As he lifted his head, seeing the damage done by the girl, he was impressed by the power of this person. But she was the Second in Command at Savage Skull, so it was quite obvious, that her power level would be quite over what Indar expected. As the man stood there, watching all the wolves get themselves together, he heard the woman speak. Scared, that was not Indar was, but more so impressed, as a smirk appeared on his face. His liking towards the woman was definitely rising during this job together, though it was more a friendly like at this point, nothing that would distract the man.

The smirk disappeared very quickly though, as a wolf dived towards the man, one of the two he had been fighting before. They were a lot more angry than earlier, as the damage from Aedre's area of effect attack, had made them furious and as Indar was the closer target, the beast had dived onto him, knocking the man to the ground. Just as a bite as coming, Indar grabbed a hold of the werewolf's jaw, the fangs digging into his hand still, though nothing as bad as what would have happened, to his face.

The wolf wasn't giving up and the man saw something in the corner of his eye, which made him grin. The other were beast was walking up to him, probably wanting to get an easy kill and meal. Indar wouldn't have that much of a chance here, the only option would be to summon Ilvren, from her hiding. And so he did, four telepathic blade appeared on top of Indar, a red gem glowing in the middle of them. The man mustered up all power within him and pushed the wolf off him, calling the weapon to the side of his right hand, the guy readied himself to give these two wolves a beating of their life.
    deltra of gangnam style

Enemy Stats:

Character Stats:

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 15th May 2015, 8:41 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    As she covered ground and raised up the blades for a sweeping attack, her eyes captured the image of her to-be-victim morphing into a more humanoid outline, as its fore-legs were elevated off from the ground and its bang elongated, hunching ahead due to a curved, but deep bend in the middle of the spine. The fur on its body changed texture, standing up on ends like a cat's does when frightened; but in this case, it granted the wolf a more intimidating form. Its crawls increased in length, growing a little thinner, but one could conclude with one glance that its ferocity hadn't decreased in the slightest. If anything, it might've only increased by a notch. The jaw had increased in size too, to such an extent, that keeping it closed for just a second seemed to be a herculean task for the canine. Sticky liquids drooled off the wide jaw without a shade of shame, as the beast threw his head back and howled into the chilly air.

For a second, the space between Aedre's brows creased as she studied the figure from her reef-green orbs, a strange mystery sparkling within them, along with hints of amusement, Who knows what other tricks these dogs have under their sleeves.' She mused, as a crude smile parted her lips. With a low grunt, it came at her aggressively and clumsily, sweeping its claw across in front of him, then back across, then up and over with a tremendous downward chop. Aedre was pretty nimble and had little trouble avoiding the three swipes. The miss on the third, its sharp claws diving into the soft ground, left her the perfect opportunity to score a quick thrust, and the creature tore its arm free from the grip of the earth and set it into a blocking position before him, snapping it this way and that to intercept, or at least deflect, the stabbing sword.

The red-head strode forward powerfully, presenting her self too far forward, she knew, at least in the eyes of the wolf. For she knew that this one would underestimate her. Taking the bait, the creature shoved out with his arm, turning its back-palm toward the woman and trying to slam her with it.

A planted foot and a turn brought her right by the awkward weapon, and while she could have pierced the beast's powerful chest with either one of her swords, she used her foot instead, kicking him hard in the abdomen. Almost instantly, she skittered back, and her opponent, with a grunt, set itself again. The mage waited, allowing it to take the offensive again. Predictably, it worked its way around to launch another of those mighty - and useless - horizontal slashes with its furious claws. This time, the female backed away only enough so the crashing arm barely missed her. She turned as she came forward past the creature's extended reach, pivoting on her left foot and back-kicking with her right, again slamming it to the front of its body.
    WORDS 506 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Hush.

Enemy Stats:
    Character stats:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 17th May 2015, 4:46 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

@SmartLady
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

With Ilvren at his side again, Indar's ferocity had raised, as had his chances against the onslaught of these werewolves or whatever they actually were. The blade from the time when Indar could call himself a god slayer, could get through their fur and thick skin, beating their claws in it's deadliness, but the control over it was tricky, more so now that the void had almost taken the man over. After losing total control over himself, Ilvren had left the man and locked itself away, as Indar had lost the power to control it, but now the blade had returned or well, the four bladed weapon had returned. Only bad part about it, the weapon had to stay on the man now, it couldn't be put back into it's holster, as one could say. It had fully become a part of Indar again.

And this was exactly what the Void mage wanted, for Ilvren to be a part of his arsenal again. With the blade, his power would rise, to levels which meant he could compete with a large amount of mages, creatures and other things in the world. With all of this, the Pillar of Annihilation walked closer to the two beasts in front of him, readying the weapon, to cut them to shreds.

As the man had expected, the wolves showed no fear towards Ilvren, which was a definite mistake. When one of the two beasts ran forward, trying to slash at Indar with it's massive sharp claws, they met the tempered steel of the four bladed sword. Half of the claws on the beasts right paw shattered against the metal, not being able to cut it, all while Ilvren had only suffered a small scratch on it's shiny blade. The guy could only grin at this, now he had the upper hand, even if it was for a minute or a few seconds, it was something.

Lunging forward, Indar drove two of the blades of Ilvren into the wolf's side, tearing away it's skin and flesh. Blood was dripping down onto the dirt beneath the man, the wolf not moving, it seemed that it had collapsed now, guess the bite it had suffered from the other beast, had done more damage to it, than it had seemed at the start. Though now, there was a wolf, very angry at the man, growling, almost foaming from the mouth, seeing it's friend down on the ground, knocked out, not dead. This beast wouldn't go down half as easy.
    deltra of gangnam style

Enemy Stats:

Character Stats:

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 22nd May 2015, 9:13 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    Once again, the woman was out of harm's way before the beast could even begin to react, before he had even recovered from the sickening pain that was most likely rolling up its body. Funny how the crudest and mightiest of nature's creation crippled in the face of a wee bit of suffering. It did manage to straighten though, barely, and brought its right arm up high and howled, rushing forward - the attack of a desperate opponent. One of her sword's hungry tip dived in at the creature's belly that rippled with wiry muscles through and through, stopping it short in its tracks. A flick of Aedre's wrist sent the deadly blade snapping down, and a quick step had the woman right up against the canine, face to face.

"Bet it hurts." She whispered, not even having the assurance that her opponent was still capable of humane communication or not, whether it still understood anything beyond howls and growls and blood and flesh. However, she dismissed that thought like a whiff of air, and up came her knee, hard, aiming straight for its stomach.

"This is slightly boring, right?" She questioned, almost in a whisper, to none other than herself. Her muse was directed at the fact that she was aiming at its torso again and again with her battle-hardened foot. It felt repetitive and the fun only lasted for a few seconds--- because after a certain point of mindless playing with her opponent, the blades held in the firm grip of her hands lusted for blood, and so did the heart inside her chest. There really was nothing that gave a high like a bloodshed. It was an untouchable feeling, that came within the flutter of beats and skipped away in the same span of time. It was momentary, but beautiful nevertheless.

'I hope I'm not addicted.' She wondered, a chuckle parting her lips for a fleeting second.

But her opponent might have misinterpreted that unintended showcase of mirth, for its blood-shot pupils could be seen widening with a strange sense of fear and apprehension. Perhaps, the malice in the red-head's voice was very evident, especially so to the ones she was unleashing it upon; her adversaries. And regardless of whether the wolves still understood language or not, they were most certainly capable of sensing communication from the tone of voice.

With a smirk tracing the pink line of her mouth, Aedre jumped back then leaped forward in a spin, her sword cutting across inside the angle of the downward-chopping arm of the wolf, the fine blade shearing through the combination of flesh and bone as easily as if it was made of candle wax. The female mage rushed back out again, but not before one last, well-placed kick.

The beast, its eyes fully closed, face locked in a grimace of absolute pain, tried to pursue, but the down cut of another one of Aedre's swords made a deep gash on its chest and ripped off the thick hide like gift-paper. One shortened step, and another, and the creature tripped up on a small stone and tumbled headlong into the muck. Mud-covered, tides of pain obviously traversing through its body, it scrambled to its knees and swiped at the woman as she stalked in. Only then did it seem to realize that the arm that the woman has chopped off a few seconds ago was detrimental to its strategy of battle. The swing fell way short and brought the canine too far out to the left. Aedre stepped in behind it, braced her foot on the beast's right shoulder, and pushed it back down in the muddy earth.

It got up to his knees again, blinded by mud and swinging wildly. She was behind him and kicked him into the muck again. "Stay down." The woman warned in her trademark, frosty tone. But sputtering curses, mud, and brown water, the stubborn, defiant and stunned creature rose again.
    "I said, stay down." The red-head repeated, knowing it would focus in on her voice.

It wasn't of much use though, for it threw one leg out to the side for balance and shifted around, launching a desperate swing. The woman hopped over the leg, landing before her opponent and shifting her momentum into one great kick to the crotch-area. And this time, as the beast curled in the fetal position in the muck, making little mewling sounds and clutching at his groin, the woman knew it wouldn't be getting back up.
    WORDS 751 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Flappy bird.

Enemy Stats:
    Character stats:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 31st May 2015, 6:38 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

WORDS

@SmartLady
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

The beast looked ferocious, angry beyond hope, wanting to rip out Indar’s neck. Couldn’t blame him really, seeing a friend of your’s get downed like that, massive damage caused to it, will make anyone furious. Also, if you already are a huge wolf-thing, who is already angry by nature, it will be even worse. So now, the man was in quite the pickle, having a raging werewolf after him, but he would fight. There was no stopping, he couldn’t fall behind Aedre in this, the woman had taken down another wolf, that was already more than Indar had done. If anything, he had to prove himself here, prove that he is worthy for Savage Skull and let the Second in Command see his worth.

With that in his mind, Ilvren placed itself in front of the man, ready to cut and block. The wolf lunged forward, not wasting any time, trying to claw into Indar. Which the beast managed to do, tearing away at the man’s chest, leaving claw marks into his shirt and skin, some blood dripping out of the three large wounds now present on his chest. But no sound of pain or even a grunt had come from the mage, no, this just drove him more into his insanity, more into the darkness of his mind and soul. He now adored the feeling of pain, enjoyed it’s embrace, the sensation of being hurt, drove the man to an unsatisfied hunger for blood and destruction.

Tyrant of the Void, needed to be satisfied, with the blood from this very being in front of him. But even if the hunger had been cleansed, there was no telling what would happen, now that Indar had lost control of the very basic uses of his mind. He may end up attacking Aedre, which for the record, would end bad for him and not her, but it wouldn’t go well with the guild, they were both a part of.

Though for now, that wasn’t an issue, as right now, Indar needed to make sure, the rabid beast in front of him, wouldn’t try to claw his eyes out. Which would be harder to do than expected, as the wolf had backed off into the darkness after the strike to the man’s chest. Lurking in the shadows, for another attack on the guy, an attack that for the wolf, would hopefully kill Indar and only leave Aedre for the pack of humans gone wild to take out. But if one thing was for sure, the woman could handle them all alone.
    deltra of gangnam style

Enemy Stats:

Character Stats:

Character
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 6th June 2015, 4:10 am

If I fall back down
    ---up again
    Emerald orbs fixated on her last victim, Aedre grazed one of her blades over the other, causing a low and cold metallic sound to reverberate in the air. In the midst of that spine-tinglingly pleasant sound, a growl was issued - as a burly brown beast circled the woman clad in black. A grimace locked itself on her face, as she closed her eyes for just over a second, letting out a soft breath, "Annoying." The moment the words were uttered, a red arcane circle bloomed beneath her feet, bathing the redhead in a flow of crimson. Thin swirls of energy rolled from the ground ans swerved around her feet, as Aedre raised her dominant hand into the air and the sword held in her grip rolled and pointed at the circling monster.

Without a single inch of warning, she pushed herself ahead, dashing towards the wolf at break-neck speeds, her sword snapping at a downward angle to match her opponent's height - the creature couldn't even register what was happening, as the blade stabbed into its spine mercilessly; a splatter of blood staining the air a beautiful red. Before the mage even pulled out the sword from her adversary's body, she sense its jaw - about to snap at her leg that was mere inches away from its face. Her other blade lodged itself horizontally into the open mouth of the beast, causing it to bleed and refrain from proceeding any further, since it would result in its head being cut in two clean halves.

The next second, Aedre snapped both the blades out and up, as she turned swiftly around on her feet and ended up at the blind spot of the wolf; its back. Without giving it a chance to move around and launch an attack on her, the woman held both the swords back-handedly and lunged them into the stomach of her opponent from either sides. As the attack succeeded, she could feel the animal weakening in the knees and weighing itself down, so her next move was to pull the swords out and back-step with nimbleness; trying to maintain a safe and clean distance.

As the animal bled furiously, she knew it would only push itself closer to the inevitable end if it exerted its body too much. But apparently, it was planning on doing exactly that. It had turned around by now, facing her, malice etched in the sandy pools of its eyes and the woman wondered if she'll fail the client by being the reason for killing off a monster-turned-citizen of his village.

'Hope you can handle one more strike, babe.' The redhead mused, as the twin blades in her hand shattered into nothingness, and she extended both her hands in front - obviously initiating a spell, since two vertically-placed magic circles appeared on either side of her opponent, "Just one more, I promise." She stated, her tone similar to a mother coercing her kid to take another shot of bitter medicine.
    WORDS 481 - TAGS @Shit aka Indiana Jones - NOTES Kinda lack inspiration today.

Enemy Stats:
    Character stats:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:59 am