Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wizard's Grace

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Wizard's Grace - Page 2 Empty Re: Wizard's Grace

Post by FeitanKazeshini 11th July 2015, 11:33 pm

Feitan sighed softly as he looked at the remaining demons shaking his head as they drew closer. Hit hat was coverig his eyes and his poncho blew in the wind. He looked like the desperado himself. The two Brocolli demons rushed him now determined to close the distance and kill him. Their plan was smart, but it counted on one thing Feitan not wanting to be closer to them. That was the opposite of what he wanted in fact he wanted them to get closer so that way he couldn't miss.

As they got within five meters of him he jumped back and pulled up his right hand fanning his thumb like it was a trigger and began to fire shot after shot into the two demons dividing them evenly among them. It slowed down the two demons and as Feitan landed he pulled up both of his fingers and fired two more shots these hit the demons square in the head and they both disappeared into their former forms. Feitan sighed heavily as he looked around and saw that the curse was starting to lift from the fields he sighed in relief knowing he wouldn't have to stay here any longer. He left the field and walked back into the town itself where he was quickly approached by the old elder. He looked at the old man frowning as his clothes returned to normal "Give me my pay. I'm getting out of here and going home." The old man handed him the jewels and with that Feitan snatched the money and left the village going back home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wizard's Grace - Page 2 TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:32 pm