Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private]

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] Empty Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private]

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 26th April 2015, 9:17 am

Mitsukuni got a letter from a stranger to meet at the arena in a few days. He decided to go due to him getting bored at the guild and not really wanting to do any jobs so he thought this would be a good time passer. He packed some stuff he thought might come in hand and brought some sweets. On the road he traveled to the arena by walking from the guild to the arena, but got bored of that and took a cart the rest of the way. The day he arrived in the arena he looked around the wind kicking up dust he held his bunny close, as he saw no one here yet and sighed "Ok so im first?" he thought when he hopped up to the seats. He started looking around to see if he could see anyone from here, but still nothing. He set his bag down pulling some candy out to snack on while he waited. he yawned about to pass out as the wind blew the dust up some more just making him even more tired. He soon fell asleep waiting. Later he woke up to see if anyone has arrived looking around he couldn't tell but he thinks he sees someone coming, But the dust got into his eyes from the wind, so he couldn't tell who or if there was a person arriving.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] Empty Re: Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private]

Post by Kaito 30th April 2015, 3:54 pm

Kitteh ran to the battle he whipped his hair off to the side and smiled. " so who is going to attack first I will pass so lets get this started. If you all are wimps I guess I win, but I do not expect so" Kitteh glanced at the other forgetting the rest were not there and grinned he pulled out a knife and stuck it slightly hidden. Then he forced a half smile to rest his uncontrollable facial expressions and laughed. He stuck a hood over his head and did a yelling battle roar. He found himself wearing a blue sweatshirt jeans and sandles he stuck over his face some sunglasses and in an instant jump flipped and landed on the ground showing off his moves. Kitteh had learned a few things as an orphan living in the streets and one is that showing off gave lots of confidence. The better you did it the more powerful you were. He was not gonna do it to good, because he new he was not that powerful compared to some others like his dear mentor Marik Anderson who he hoped to fight someday.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] Empty Re: Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private]

Post by Hana Suzuki 2nd May 2015, 8:35 am

(OOC: Question, will this be taken as an IC thread?)

Hana was not one to go looking for fights. Neither was she interested in watching them. She had better things to do than that, and she saw no point.

Well, until recently. Fighting seemed more... Appealing at times, under her mentor's influence. It provided not only experience, but also an opportunity to improve her fighting capabilities, in both close combat and wielding magic. It was an excellent stress-relief as well, and she'd be able to observe strong combatants up close. Their strategies, how they put their skills to use, how they moved; it was a chance for her - for more power. Arriving at the arena, she noticed that she was the third to have arrived. A blonde male and a hooded show-off. She wondered if there would be a fourth person. Tag team matches weren't exactly her favorite. Anything involving the term team was uncomfortable for the female; it required trust. To her, trust was more of a risk than advantage.

Gliding down the stairs, the half-blood found herself standing on a dirt ground, surrounded by hundreds of seats. Was there to be an audience? She hoped not. Drawing attention to herself, especially when she was involved in the underworld, was idiotic to say the least. One could call her being overly-cautious, but she'd known of many whose identities were exposed and hunted by the Magic Coucil. It was terribly frustrating, and it restricted a lot of movement. One would have to not worry only about the council, but also of bounty hunters, rival organizations and legal mages. The last was, she found to be the most problematic.

A delicate hand presents an envelope with a broken seal. "Are you the challenger?

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 4th May 2015, 10:23 am

GONNA KEEP ON
    DIGGING MY GRAVE

GOTTA DEAL, WITH THE PAIN, GOTTA PUT UP, WITH ALL THE LIES. GOTTA BREAK OFF THE CHAIN, GOTTA SILENCE, ALL OF THE CRIES.
    WORDS

Derp
    TAGGED

Look away
    WORDS

Wandering through the back halls of the arena, the Void mage of Savage Skull was questioning his choice of coming to this silly little feud. He had received a small letter, or more like stolen it from some poor chap he had slaughtered, as the boy had dropped some ice cream on his newly cleaned shoes. The little punk deserved to be cut in half, by a tendril from the void and his invite to this small fight to be taken.

Though now, Indar would actually need to fight, which was more than appealing at the moment. The man had no idea who would be at the arena or how strong the were, as to be honest, he had no want to get his face beaten in right now. Knowing his own strength was definitely the man's best quality, except his amazing charm of course or blood lust, depending who is judging him.

When the light of the arena hit the man's eyes, it blocked his vision for a split second, as he stepped out from the back halls and into the arena's seating section. Right away he saw the two people in the middle of the arena, one of who'm Indar recognized almost instantly, Hana. The other, was some other bloke, not looking that special, and so far, he didn't notice anyone else. So the man moved forward and leaned against the edge of the seating area, looking down at the dusty arena. With a grin on his face, the man let out a small laugh and said, with a slightly twisted tone in his voice: ''Sooo, you are the ones i'm supposed to fight?''
    deltra of gangnam style

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th May 2015, 8:04 pm

(uhh yea i would think so lol)

Mitsukuni looked around as he saw more people arriving. "Huh i guess there will be more than one battle?" He wondered, as he did he got up from the seats, and hopped down to the floor. Still holding his bunny, he walked up to the person who was in the middle of the arena, just as he did he saw another person there. "So you to got a letter to?" He personally didn't know who wanted to fight, but he was bored at the guild so decided that he join in. When he walked up near them he held up his letter. "I got this saying Battle here come" He said as he pulled a piece of candy out of his pocket. Popping it into his mouth, just as he looked back to see another person enter hearing him talk. ''Sooo, you are the ones i'm supposed to fight?'' Mitsukuni looked at him "Uhh i Guess but i dont think we should fight one on one that would be boring and then the other one on one will have to wait so let have a team battle" He said with a sweet tone in his voice. Even though he didn't send the letters, he had a point no one would like waiting for a battle "Hey then maybe we the team who wins fights the other?" He thought for a moment, but realized if the battle gets to intense, they might be to weak to fight anymore.

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 9th May 2015, 11:53 am

(probs)

Kitteh slammed a fist into this midget and started talking "well now that that is settled let this start". Kitteh took the pile of letters shared and dropped them including one of his own."i am not fond of anyone here, but you all look powerful. This is a team battle right so only attack a few of the people ok then I will just punch one more of you". Kitteh rammed his body into the newest arival and then stopped for a bit. "so I am gonna asume you all are powerful enough". he ran to a corner to boost him for his next move. He got breath and prepared.

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 9th May 2015, 11:23 pm

(OOC: Okie~)

The gulidless mage's eyes - despite it being barely noticeable - widened in surprise the moment her ears picked up a very familiar voice. She looked up to the seating area, finding herself looking at a certain blonde haired acquaintance. His voice however, although the same as before, held a certain sinister tone that she hadn't expected to hear.

Well he was in a dark guild, surrounded by many others who all probably behaved similarly. It would be strange if he hadn't changed despite the time he's spent there wouldn't it?

The fight - she assumed - started when Indar arrived, with the hooded, more or less suicidal teen ramming his fist into the smallest male among the three present, announcing the start, and eventually heading for Indar at full speed to attempt knocking Indar over with whatever strength (or what little strength) he would have against Indar. Judging from the magic she'd sensed from the hooded male, she guessed that he was a D Rank, perhaps transitioning to C soon, but it still probably wouldn't be high enough of a rank for him to go against Indar, who was a B rank last she'd checked, and from what she'd heard about him, one of Savage Skull's strongest. She sighs.

Death wish for that one, she was certain.

She was waiting for her turn to be attacked as well, until she recalled what he'd said about tag team and something about hitting people. She dead-panned at the moment of realising that she was the only one who hadn't been hit, and she highly doubted that it was because of mercy towards her for her gender or supposedly stunning appearance. A slight frown makes its way onto her face. 'What? I'm on a team with a suicidal, reckless, egotistical fool?'

Mitsukuni & Indar X Hana & Kitteh [Teams/Private] Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:52 am