Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

More Strange Greetings...? [Private - Kitteh]

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

More Strange Greetings...?  [Private - Kitteh] Empty More Strange Greetings...? [Private - Kitteh]

Post by Chaotic Rumble 21st April 2015, 8:38 am

Ayeseru sighed.  The Fallen God Slayer was traveling far more than he was used to.  Not like he minded, but it was strange, even for him.  He had become a lot more interactive, and his adventures have been growing within the recent months.  He smiled to himself.  He wondered what would happen next; he wasn't as upset with himself as he was in the past, so he was willing to see in the lighter aspect of things.  Ayeseru found himself in Magnolia Town because, well...  Peterus wanted him to get some things that could only be found in the said place.  The Fallen God Slayer sighed as he was walking down the market area of Magnolia Town, looking by the stores in search of the "sacred meat".

Little did the young mage know, however, that another adventure would begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

More Strange Greetings...?  [Private - Kitteh] V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

More Strange Greetings...?  [Private - Kitteh] Empty Re: More Strange Greetings...? [Private - Kitteh]

Post by Kaito 21st April 2015, 8:50 am

Kitteh had to sneak to get it, but when at it he might be able to get the legendary supersuperkamakaziSugarfreecookie it is so amazing it is one word. Kitteh knew that he would have to sneak in like a silent ninja, but if he was smart enough it would be worth it. Kitteh looked around when he was about to get the cookie and saw easily the best saint to him. Kitteh would have to be quick to avoid getting caught from the mage, he already sensed the power that could destroy him in one blow, so instead of stealing the cookie he walked up to the saint, maybe he could trick the saint into believing he was nice."H-hi what is someone like you doing in this store, I thought that saints stuck to fancy meals at top level places not a market" Kitteh tried not to melt down and kept to his disguise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

More Strange Greetings...?  [Private - Kitteh] Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

More Strange Greetings...?  [Private - Kitteh] Empty Re: More Strange Greetings...? [Private - Kitteh]

Post by Chaotic Rumble 21st April 2015, 12:18 pm

"..." Was Ayeseru's reaction when a young male approached him, instantly recognizing him.  When the population heard "Saint", they all instantly assumed "Wizard Saint".  "Wizard Saint?  Huh?  Where?"  Ayeseru had an anime sweatdrop appear on his head before he instantly covered the male's mouth, with his free hand putting a finger over his lips and making a "Shhh!" sound.  The crowd eyed the two very strangely, and Ayeseru let go of the boy, laughing and scratching the back of his head akwardly.  "N-no!  The boy was confused...  He only saw a saint from the nearby church!"  Instantly, the crowd shut up, and Ayeseru took a sigh of relief.  Ayeseru took the young male to the side, and talked to him quietly.  "Hey there cowboy...  Try not to give me away like that.  You have no idea how difficult it is to shake them off afterwards..." He sighed once more, but smiled. "I'm here for a friend. Is there anything you'd like, however?"

More Strange Greetings...?  [Private - Kitteh] V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 25th April 2015, 8:24 am

"I prefer to get things myself, changing the subject how did you get a place as a siant, I am assuming it is rather difficult, but why don't you tell me Kitteh whispered. Kitteh walked up to the man closer with a knifehidden in his pocket."you are one of the most powerful, so why hide it, If I had the power they would know it.I do not have that much power as you can tell, I use my magic for more benificial things then being a sweethearted folk hero Kitteh tried to get a rise out of the powerful being.

More Strange Greetings...?  [Private - Kitteh] Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:33 pm