Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dexter Raccoon

Dexter Raccoon
    Dexter Raccoon

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omega Mark 5
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Dexter Raccoon Empty Dexter Raccoon

Post by Dexter Raccoon 14th March 2015, 3:29 am

Name: Dexter Raccoon
    Birthday: August 1st
    Sexuality: Unknown (He’s a raccoon with human intelligence, even you would be confused on what he likes.)
    Special Characteristics: Its a raccoon with a cybernetic body. Cute and fluffy on the outside, robot on the inside… For the most part anyway. Half his brain is cybernetic along with his exoskeleton. Being part robot gives him an increase strength so that hes at an average strength level of anyone his rank. Also with his increased intellect he is as smart as a super computer. His intelligence focuses around military weaponry (including knowing how to build them) and strategies of warfare. Not only that he also knows a lot about all forms of technology and is determined to be the greatest inventor in the world.

Personality: Dexter is easily enraged and extremely aggressive. He is bitterly, even bitingly, sarcastic as well as exceedingly trigger-happy and generally misanthropic. He also has a vicious sense of humour, as shown when he tried to steal some guy’s prosthetic leg to bust himself out of jail, lying about the leg to see if his associates would do it and asking him whether the guy was hopping around on one leg, laughing all the while. He later tries pulling a similar stunt with one of the Rune Knights, although he was stopped by .

He appears to pride himself on his ability to be professional. Meaning when he’s on a job he does his best to show people that he means business. While in combat Dexter tends to hang back and attack from a distance using any and all weapons at his disposal. If an enemy gets close he tends to use his tech to slow or immobilize them in order to gain some distance. All the while giving of smartass comments about the enemies and their mothers, and sometimes his own allies. If Dexter was in a leader position he would abuse and milk it for all that its worth. Meaning about what you’d expect, smartass comments, talk about how he’s the big cheese, and giving his subjects ridiculous and stupid commands and thats just while they're not in the heat of battle. While in battle he would still be making smartass comments and such but at the same time giving off battle strategies and possibly sacrificing lesser soldiers in order to obtain victory. Safe to say he prefers to follow and be the battle strategist of the group.

Dexter is also stunningly intelligent, much more intelligent than an animal and at least as intelligent as a human if not more so. He is able to conceive of very complex, intricate plans in a very short period of time. However, this intelligence is occasionally superseded by his emotions which appear to be exceedingly strong such as his anger issues and his sadness for how he was made and such is treated by people who don't know him and disrespect him.

Deep down, Dexter is incredibly lonely and carries overwhelming pain over the experimentations that was performed on him before he was a Mercenary. He covers his insecurities well, but once he is drunk, he becomes very emotional and if possible, even more violent, speaking of how he did not ‘ask’ to be made as he was. It is perhaps because of his loneliness and pain that he despises being derided as a rodent or vermin, going so far as to attack his own teammates over the slight.

Dexter dislikes people greatly and tends to be more attached to his A.I powered backpack. He is the only known individual who is able to understand the A.I when he speaks even while everyone else only hears “Beep-boop-bop” Dexter is so attached to it that he will be more concerned for its wellbeing than his own life saying it was his greatest invention of all time and that nothing will ever be better.

• Drinking - “In celebration of getting paid. Lets throw this liquid into our mouths!” Sucks down half a bottle of Jack Daniels

• Inventing new tech - “I’m the greatest inventor in the world!”

• Money - “You lost me at ‘we get paid’.

Dislikes:
    • Humans - “Humans made me thats all the motivation i need to hate them.”

• Being called any form of inferior creature - “She called me vermin! You called me rodent! I’ll kill you!”

• Law enforcement - Dexter: “So say this guy has something i want?”
    Rune Knight: “Thats stealing… And illegal”
    Dexter: “But what if I want it more than he does?”
    Rune Knight: “Still illegal.”
    Dexter: “No you don't understand, I want it ‘more’ than he does.”

Motivations:
    • Inventing - “I will be the greatest technician in the world!”

• Money - “Either you pay me what you owe, or i’ll blow your house up. Your choice.”

• A chance to blow something up - “I live for the simple things… Like how much this is going to hurt?”

Fears:
    • Selina - “[BEEEP!] is crazy.”

• Death - “Hey if you lived only 13 years at most you be scared of death too!”

• Loss of his Teammates - “No… How will I be able to continue getting money without you guys!”

General Appearance

Height: 4 feet
    Weight: 55 lbs
    Hair: Mostly brown with white and black patches here and there.
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin Tone: Furry, Fluffy, Metal here and there... Take your pick
    Appearance: Its a [BEEEP!!!]ing Raccoon!

Image of Dexter:

Guild/Council

Guild: Black Rose
    Tattoo: Back of right hand. Normally seen giving the bird while showing it off.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dexter Raccoon Empty Re: Dexter Raccoon

Post by Rosetta Crawford 14th March 2015, 3:40 am

Dexter Raccoon wrote:Name: Dexter Raccoon
    Birthday: August 1st
    Sexuality: Unknown (He’s a raccoon with human intelligence, even you would be confused on what he likes.)
    Special Characteristics: Its a raccoon with a cybernetic body. Cute and fluffy on the outside, robot on the inside… For the most part anyway. Half his brain is cybernetic along with his exoskeleton. Being part robot gives him an increase strength so that hes at an average strength level of anyone his rank. Also with his increased intellect he is as smart as a super computer. His intelligence focuses around military weaponry (including knowing how to build them) and strategies of warfare. Not only that he also knows a lot about all forms of technology and is determined to be the greatest inventor in the world.

Personality: Dexter is easily enraged and extremely aggressive. He is bitterly, even bitingly, sarcastic as well as exceedingly trigger-happy and generally misanthropic. He also has a vicious sense of humour, as shown when he tried to steal some guy’s prosthetic leg to bust himself out of jail, lying about the leg to see if his associates would do it and asking him whether the guy was hopping around on one leg, laughing all the while. He later tries pulling a similar stunt with one of the Rune Knights, although he was stopped by .

He appears to pride himself on his ability to be professional. Meaning when he’s on a job he does his best to show people that he means business. While in combat Dexter tends to hang back and attack from a distance using any and all weapons at his disposal. If an enemy gets close he tends to use his tech to slow or immobilize them in order to gain some distance. All the while giving of smartass comments about the enemies and their mothers, and sometimes his own allies. If Dexter was in a leader position he would abuse and milk it for all that its worth. Meaning about what you’d expect, smartass comments, talk about how he’s the big cheese, and giving his subjects ridiculous and stupid commands and thats just while they're not in the heat of battle. While in battle he would still be making smartass comments and such but at the same time giving off battle strategies and possibly sacrificing lesser soldiers in order to obtain victory. Safe to say he prefers to follow and be the battle strategist of the group.

Dexter is also stunningly intelligent, much more intelligent than an animal and at least as intelligent as a human if not more so. He is able to conceive of very complex, intricate plans in a very short period of time. However, this intelligence is occasionally superseded by his emotions which appear to be exceedingly strong such as his anger issues and his sadness for how he was made and such is treated by people who don't know him and disrespect him.

Deep down, Dexter is incredibly lonely and carries overwhelming pain over the experimentations that was performed on him before he was a Mercenary. He covers his insecurities well, but once he is drunk, he becomes very emotional and if possible, even more violent, speaking of how he did not ‘ask’ to be made as he was. It is perhaps because of his loneliness and pain that he despises being derided as a rodent or vermin, going so far as to attack his own teammates over the slight.

Dexter dislikes people greatly and tends to be more attached to his A.I powered backpack. He is the only known individual who is able to understand the A.I when he speaks even while everyone else only hears “Beep-boop-bop” Dexter is so attached to it that he will be more concerned for its wellbeing than his own life saying it was his greatest invention of all time and that nothing will ever be better.

• Drinking - “In celebration of getting paid. Lets throw this liquid into our mouths!” Sucks down half a bottle of Jack Daniels

• Inventing new tech - “I’m the greatest inventor in the world!”

• Money - “You lost me at ‘we get paid’.

Dislikes:
    • Humans - “Humans made me thats all the motivation i need to hate them.”

• Being called any form of inferior creature - “She called me vermin! You called me rodent! I’ll kill you!”

• Law enforcement - Dexter: “So say this guy has something i want?”
    Rune Knight: “Thats stealing… And illegal”
    Dexter: “But what if I want it more than he does?”
    Rune Knight: “Still illegal.”
    Dexter: “No you don't understand, I want it ‘more’ than he does.”

Motivations:
    • Inventing - “I will be the greatest technician in the world!”

• Money - “Either you pay me what you owe, or i’ll blow your house up. Your choice.”

• A chance to blow something up - “I live for the simple things… Like how much this is going to hurt?”

Fears:
    • Selina - “[BEEEP!] is crazy.”

• Death - “Hey if you lived only 13 years at most you be scared of death too!”

• Loss of his Teammates - “No… How will I be able to continue getting money without you guys!”

General Appearance

Height: 4 feet
    Weight: 55 lbs
    Hair: Mostly brown with white and black patches here and there.
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin Tone: Furry, Fluffy, Metal here and there... Take your pick
    Appearance: Its a [BEEEP!!!]ing Raccoon!

Image of Dexter:

Guild/Council

Guild: Black Rose
    Tattoo: Back of right hand. Normally seen giving the bird while showing it off.

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dexter Raccoon Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Dexter Raccoon Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Dexter Raccoon Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 5:49 pm