Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Break the Siege!

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Break the Siege! Empty Break the Siege!

Post by Riley Wolfe 28th January 2015, 7:27 pm

"Please! You two have to help me! Bandits have taken over my village and are forcing my people to work in the ruins, stealing them! You need to stop them! I'll pay you! Just please help!..."

Wolfe looked to Nikolai, who was next to her. He had asked her to help him get some supplies for the bar from the nearby town. She agreed to go with him, wanting to explore the shops. They had jsut left the last store they needed to buy from, when an elderly man ran up to them, falling to his knees, begging them to help. Wolfe turned from her companion to the man, "Let me speak with my friend." She motioned for Nikolai to follow her, and when they were a ways away, she spoke to him, her voice low, "So what do you think? It seems a bit fishy to me that he hasn't gone to a guild, but if what he is saying is true, we can't just leave a whole village to a bunch of bandits! Maybe we should take him to the guild when we drop off our stuff and have someone else give their opinion?"

Just then, Ryuu lifted his head from the top of Wolfe's, flicking his tongue, "I think he is honest. He doesn't taste like he has evil intentions. And either way, if he is trying to lead us astray, that would mean he is bad and would have moved on from us to someone more trusting. So either way we should go with him."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Break the Siege! Wolfe_13 Break the Siege! QExCVhj

::Character: Wolfe Tsukino::
    ::Magic: Plant-Make::
    ::Pet: Ryuu::
    ::Sword: Midori::

Completed Missions = 25/150 exp:
    Break the Siege! Animated-snake-image-0057

Break the Siege! Empty Re: Break the Siege!

Post by Guest 29th January 2015, 2:12 pm

Well. Way to take charge, woman, the Draco Mage thought. It hasn't even been a full week and you're talking to me like you're suddenly my lord. But whatever. I'm just here to get this job done, so I can get the hell out of my here with my Jewels.

To the average person, you'd think Nikolai is your average, well-rounded, composed man, but anyone who says that hasn't seen his inner thoughts, which he keeps hidden from all the world to avoid conflict. But enough about Nikolai himself, we've got a job to do.

Just so you know, Nikolai hates being told what to do bluntly.

Anyways, he muttered, "So you've a bunch of bandits in your town, and it is our task to go in, fight them all, and kill them or something? Because I'm all for killing if I have to, but it's frankly unnecessary." Raika's exhaust port shined in the sun, creating a glare that rebounded into the window of a nearby building, and back towards him somehow.

172 words.
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 29th January 2015, 10:48 pm

Wolfe watched Nikolai approach the old man and begin to address him, saying "So you've a bunch of bandits in your town, and it is our task to go in, fight them all, and kill them or something? Because I'm all for killing if I have to, but it's frankly unnecessary." She thought the killing part was unnecessary too, and she hoped the old man didn't ask them to do that.

"I don't care if you kill them or run them out! Just please save my village!" The old man stated. Wolfe noticed how Nikolai didn't answer her question. She adjusted Midori on her back and held her hand up for Ryuu to crawl onto, letting him wind his way up her right arm over her tattoo. She turned to Nikolai, "So? Are we going to help?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 30th January 2015, 4:52 pm

The Draco Mage had shifted his attention to the other Cor Draco mage. Damn, I can't believe I already forgot her name, Nikolai muttered under his breath as he ground his feet against the ground, not knowing what to do next. So, we're going to go fight a bunch of bandits, and his thoughts were interjected by Riley's question of:

"So? Are we going to help?"

Nikolai took out a black comb, and ran the plastic teeth through his locks of hair, responding with:

"I guess we have no choice but to. I mean, our job is to protect people or something like that, right?"
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 30th January 2015, 7:24 pm

Wolfe nods to Nikolai. They lead the old man to their guild, dropping off the supplies they had bought. Then Wolfe turned to the man. "So where is your village? How do we get there?" He held up two train tickets, first class. "You go by train to the north. Just listen for 'Quanny Village'." He handed over the tickets. "I'll stay here till you get back. I don't want to get in the way."

Wolfe sighed and turned to her partner for the job, "Nikolai, I'm ready to go when you are." She shifted Midori on her back, once more, smiling at the taller mage.

Post by Guest 31st January 2015, 7:48 am

Nikolai had just finished running the plastic teeth of his black comb through his black locks when she said that, making him forget to actually take the piece of plastic out of his hair. He thought for a second, and then took off the weapon covered in wrapping on his back. He began slowly unwrapping the white covering, eventually leading to a weapon. It was six feet tall, nearly the height of the Draco Mage himself, and was red in main color. The end of the sword was curved, as to make a tongue. Pretty horrible for stabbing, but great for cutting, Nikolai thought as he finished unwrapping Raika. The blade had a jagged side, and a sharp side that was colored white.

123 words
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 31st January 2015, 7:28 pm

"I'll take that as an 'I'm ready too Wolfe!'" She chuckled and handed Nikolai his ticket. With a shrug, she strode out of the guild, ready to get to the village and fight something. Just something about this day had her itching to hit something, or someone, and she knew jsut how to satisfy that urge. Every now and then she checked behind her to see if Nikolai was following.

Once at the station, she handed over her ticket to be stamped, then found a seat in the first class car. She pulled Ryuu from her hair and held him in her lap, running her fingers along his scales as she looked out the window of the train.

Post by Guest 31st January 2015, 7:59 pm

The Wildheart put his ticket in his pocket, still not noticing that he had left the comb in his hair. Any person would think he was daft or something, but others would think it was perfectly normal. When he entered the First Class car, and tried to walk through the doorway, he heard a clinking sound:

The damn comb.

The Draco Mage shamefully untied the black piece of plastic from his locks, and put it in his pocket, before landing himself a place to sit, putting Raika across from him, not thinking that he'd probably have to use this thing.
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 31st January 2015, 9:55 pm

All in all, the trip to the "end of the line" took about 4 hours. Wolfe during that time played a game of I Spy with Ryuu, then slept for an hour, then sat and ate some complimentary food. For the last hour she just watched the scenery whiz by, the thoughts in her head swirling around. What exactly would cause a gang of bandits to enslave a village and steal ruins? She knew the area was notably labled "the mysterious ruins," but what about them was so mysterious?

"Last stop, Quanny village, end of the line." The conductor's voice rang out over the loud speaker. Wolfe stood, stretching her limbs. She had walked about during the ride, and had seen that Nikolai wasn't seated too far from her, and was closer to the exit than she was. She made her way to the exit, onto the platform, and looked around, seeing that she and Nikolai were the only ones on the platform. "Hey Nikolai, do you see a sign that points the direction of Quanny village?"

Post by Guest 3rd February 2015, 1:16 pm

The Wildheart decided to sleep for most of the train ride. Better said, all of the train ride. Only when the train hit a bump was he knocked awake, and even then, he fell back asleep. As he slept, he thought about beating the living hell out of people for no reason, a representation of his former Tartarus self. But it wasn't like that. He had to fight for Fiore by order or Cor Draco. That's all that really mattered these days.

Don't talk as if though you understand me.
    Wildheart 1.

The Draco Mage was immediately awakened by a braking sound. The train had reached its destination, and he was greeted with a question:

"Hey Nikolai, do you see a sign that points the direction of Quanny village?"

Nikolai responded by pointing an index finger at the window.
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 3rd February 2015, 11:05 pm

After seeing Nikolai point at the obvious sign, Wolfe facepalmed. Man am I blind... She turned to the sign and read it. "Ok, so we go north for another half an hour on foot, and we should reach Quanny Villlage. Another ten minutes outside town to the east should be the ruins. I guess the first thing we should do is scout out the ruins? Or should we check on the village? Maybe we can just decide on the way there." Wolfe nodded at that and began walking down the path that led to the tiny village, not even checking if her silent partner was behind her, knowing he would be eventually.

Post by Guest 5th February 2015, 1:04 pm

The Wildheart got all useless thoughts out of his mind, instead thinking of a strategy. "Perhaps it would be wiser to go check out the ruins beforehand to see if their base of operations just happens to be there. But whatever. You lead the way, I'll follow behind you," The Wildheart unknowingly said to himself, intending to speak to the other Draco Mage.

You had better know what you're getting us into.
    Wildheart 2.

The Wildheart grabbed hold of his bracelet, which he had just bought for himself. It was white rubber, with a blue gemstone in the middle, extending the diameter of the rubber bracelet. There was a power hidden inside that bracelet.
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 5th February 2015, 10:32 pm

Wolfe heard Nikolai speak behind her, but couldn't make out what he had said. She turned to him, looking up at his face. "What was that? I didn't hear. You're very quiet, you know that?" She leaned close to him so she could hear him if he decided to keep being quiet. Ryuu popped out of her hair and hissed, to which she raised her hand and pet his head. "Ryuu, you don't have a say in where we go. You just want food and think the village would have some." She smiled up at her pet, shaking her head just a little.

Post by Guest 10th February 2015, 3:06 pm

The Wildheart peered around and around, turning in a full circle until he found the ruins. He did this on purpose, pointing an index finger at the ruins.

You could notice a slightly frustrated tone in Nikolai's voice as he responded with "The ruins where my finger is pointing. If we check those out, we can eliminate the possibility of getting confronted at the city, because we'll probably be at their headquarters.

I'll be back.
    Wildheart 3.

Nikolai took no notice to the other Draco mage, and quickly ran off into the rubble. As he ran, he could see a couple shadows and yelled a swift "Oi" as to gather their attention. The shadows' heads turned, and grabbed their weapons. Time to fight, I guess.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th February 2015, 3:06 pm

The member 'Nikolai Dixon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Break the Siege! NormalMonster Break the Siege! WeakMonster Break the Siege! NormalMonster Break the Siege! NormalMonster
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 15th February 2015, 12:17 am

Wolfe followed along behind Nikolai now that he has finally shown some interest in the mission. She watched as he called into the bushes. Whelp. If the bandits didn't know we were here, they do now. She was right, five bandits popped out of the bushes. It looked like two thieves and three marauders. Just her luck. She drew Midori and assumed a defensive stance. "You five! Surrender now and we will just tie you up. Make it hard on us and it will hurt you more."

The five villans looked at eachother, then laughed. "Look here, Girlie. We ain't goin' no where wit' you! I think you just walked into a fight you and your boyfriend there can't handle." And with that, they rushed forward. a thief and marauder ran at nikolai, and the other thief and marauder rushed at Wolfe. Wolfe sighed and parried their attacks, and then slashed at them, making their pants drop from the belts she had cut. She laughed and kicked the thief back, stepping on his throat, while swinging her sword, stopping it just before the throat of the marauder who was rushing at her, who also froze. She looked over at Nikolai and saw that he was finished with his two as well. "It seems you four are the ones who couldn't handle the fight. Now where did the fifth guy go?" She let the tip of her sword cut the marauder's skin, to get her point across.

"He- he left to get reinforcements! Please don't hurt us!" The thief and marauder began groveling, to which Wolfe rolled her eyes. She tied them up, and walked to Nikolai. "Should we follow him or let them come to us?"

Bandits confirmed to be defeated so far
    Theives - 1/12
    Marauders - 1/12
    Gunslingers - 0/5
    Scourge - 0/1

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:39 pm