Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Change. (Private. Elijah and Naziel.)

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private The Change. (Private. Elijah and Naziel.)

Post by Elijah 12th January 2015, 1:04 pm

The cold winds of Mt.Hakobe rustled Elijah's hair, as the guy made his way towards the guild hall of Basilisk Fang. A day like no other to most people, was a day of great change for Elijah. He had left the Rune Knights behind, his motives had changed. Motives changed, by his own father, an insane bastard, but still his father. For some reason Elijah had felt the need to listen to her and go on this suicide mission. There was no way he could take out Naziel, the guild master of Basilisk Fang.

His brothers had seemed thrilled at the idea. Indar had even given him encouragement, even though it was in the form of a punch, to the stomach, but at least it was something. Being the youngest wasn't always very nice. But anyway, he was now doing this, with the support of his family or well, mental support.

As Elijah arrived at the guild, he stood in front of a massive wall, the winds blowing against it, making a powerful noise. But he wasn't here to stare, he was on a mission, as he pushed open the doors to the guild and walked in.

The inside was as he had expected, filled with people, united under the same cause. All did look strong as well, guess the policy of only strong survive was very true in these parts of Fiore. Especially considering the weather, as Elijah looked like a snowman when he entered. But getting back on track, Elijah said quite loudly: ''Is master Naziel here, i need to speak to him in private?''

Last edited by ElijahR on 18th January 2015, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The Change. (Private. Elijah and Naziel.)

Post by Naziel 12th January 2015, 1:34 pm

Naziel had been loitering, he had spent far too long in his fortress of ice and now he was being faced with eternal loneliness. He had seen no new members in some times as well as the ones he had growing more and more impatient demanding action! How could action be taken when they were to march upon the kings of this realm and their corrupt logic with 5 people? They were fools.

The young slayer sat back in his chair overlooking the shattering wind and snow outside the window, he was continuing his train of thought when he heard the mighty doors of the guild open. A voice whispered through the long halls as the Slayer got to his feet and headed down the private staircase and towards the main hall where the sound emminated from. He reached the open stair case of the main hall and looked down upon the solitary figure below. "And who the hell are you?" Naziel's voice was as cold as his magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Change. (Private. Elijah and Naziel.) 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 12th January 2015, 1:47 pm

As the cold voice had roared through the hall, Elijah turned to Naziel, a very smug look on his face. ''I am but a mage, looking to join a guild, to help you in your cause.'' He did know how to lie, even though he did want to help the cause, to eliminate the magic council. It was his want now and this guild wanted the same. Only Naziel was slightly in the way now, though Elijah hoped he could get through this without harming him or any of the guild members. 

''Though, i would really like to talk to you in private, master Naziel.'' Elijah said, his tone very friendly. He walked closer to the man in front of him and lifted his hat for a second. With a sly look, he introduced himself: ''The name's Elijah, Elijah Rendlev. We have never met before, though you may have met my step-brother, his names is Indar.'' Elijah had an assumption, that this would at least get them to a more private location, more away from all the eyes. 

''I really need to talk to you in private though, if that is at all possible.''
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 12th January 2015, 2:28 pm

Naziel cocked his eyebrow as he leaned against the bannister of the staircase; "So Indar is your brother huh? That crazy bastard has had me in trouble on more than one occasion... So why have you come to me over your brother?" Naz was cautious, he knew Indar too well as well as his destructive nature being a pillar of Savage Skull. "What is it that you're looking for in Basilisk Fang?" His voice itching with curiosity.

The slayer took a few steps back up the stairs and headed towards the secret staircase to his office; "You'd best follow me then..." He mused as he headed back towards his office; What should he do? There was need for more members, however if this boy was anything like his brother could he be trusted? Could he be contained? It was true that such a weapon would be handy in his plans but what happens if he chose not to obey?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 12th January 2015, 2:51 pm

Elijah could only smirk about the comment of his brother, as it was more true than Naziel knew. Indar had unfortunately inherited most of their father's ways. But Elijah had no time to think of his family right now, he instead bowed to Naziel and followed him up the staircase.

As Elijah was walking, his mind had multiple thoughts running through it, stopping on people he knew and cared about. But there was only one, who he really cared about, who he was really doing this for. If he became part of a dark guild, it would be safer for them, much safer. So this had to succeed, it just had to.

When they reached the office, Elijah stood near the door and looked at Naziel. His face had turned a lot more serious and he couldn't hide the fact that something was making him slightly worried. Just like an itch.

''I'll tell you this straight, i'm nothing like my brother.''

Last edited by ElijahR on 18th January 2015, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 12th January 2015, 3:20 pm

" I will be the judge of that myself..." Naziel spoke candidly as he pushed in the brick that opened to tight spiral staircase that led to the upper level and the Guild master's office. Naziel took the steps lightly as he headed up he looked over his shoulder from time to time curios as to the distance between himself and his companion.

"So... What made you choose Basilisk Fang? Truly?" He knew that had to be a motive to coming here, one does not simply loiter up this fortress without good reason. Naz opened the door to his office and looked over the room with its large window overlooking the mountain rage as well as the treacherous climb up to his guildhall. He took a seat in his chair and waved the boy to sit opposite him.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 12th January 2015, 3:46 pm

Elijah stared at Naziel now, his eyes drilling into him. He was now in a serious mood, he couldn't fail, he had to finish this. Though, why did he come there, what was his cause. He didn't know fully, as he was mostly forced, but it seemed like a good idea and he loved the thought of this guild.

''Why i really chose the guild? I honestly am not sure, i was a lover of laws before this. But i have realized my want to end these same laws i loved. They need to end.'' Elijah really hoped this would go through with Naziel, even though it wasn't a full lie. But the love was towards a different mage, who doesn't follow laws.
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 13th January 2015, 9:36 am

Naziel sat back in his seat before folding his arms across his chest; "That's admirable... You know that although we are labelled as a dark guild even though we are only doing the right thing?" The guild master let out a sigh as he turned his back to the young male and looked out the window.

"You know there's a lot of people who would want to see this place burn... But in the home of the Ice Demon Slayer they don't have a chance... So are you going to fight with us?" Naziel continued to have his back to the young male, he knew he would persuade the boy but would his brother attempt to reclaim him? He could be used to control Indar and that was something Naziel was interested in.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 13th January 2015, 11:07 am

Elijah listened to the man, he was mentally agreeing to everything he was saying and nodding to him. And as Naziel turned to the window, Elijah realized, this was his chance. His chance to do this and get the guild. To take out the master. But what about the members, how would they react. He just hoped for the strong will survive policy, hoping that would make sense to everyone.

Elijah walked closer to Naziel, keeping his distance still, just not to let him get any ideas. ''I am going to fight with you, through everything.'' He knew it sounded strange and not something a member of a dark guild would say, but right now, he needed to seem friendly. He moved even closer, to the point of standing almost right behind of Naziel.
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 13th January 2015, 11:30 am

Naziel smiled as he looked on out the window watching the snow fall, it was a ll so peaceful outside. Even with the wind and blizzard outside it was still peaceful, the cold creates the snow, it falls and covers the ground in a pure relaxing visage. He lost himself to his thoughts for a moment thinking of magnolia and his former home; Fairy Tail.

He felt a smile ripple upon his lips as he thought of his firends of far away and their welfare. "Do you ever miss friends of a time long since gone?" He figured the boy was not one to hold great quantaties of friends but maybe there was someone who he missed

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 13th January 2015, 2:13 pm

Elijah was a little startled by the question. He had expected trials and questions about himself, but past friends. Never would have he expected that question from a guild master of a dark guild. But nevertheless, the question had made Elijah think about his friends, his friends from a long time ago.

The only people who he could consider friends from very long ago, were the clan of his father and Elijah's own brothers. As much as he differed from both Indar and Shairako, they were still friends. But knowing this man in front of him, he couldn't really call Indar his friend, Shairako though on the other hand, wasn't anyone bad. The guy couldn't hurt a fly.

''Sir, i do miss them, even though i see a lot of them regularly still.'' As Elijah had said it he was standing right behind Naziel, a black sword very close from the man's back. Now was the time to complete his mission.
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 13th January 2015, 3:45 pm

Naziel continued to look outside, he longed to be out there in the snow, feeling its icy grip embrace him as he trained in his magic. It had been too long since he had engaged in any form of combat, he had grown sluggish and soft in his position of power. Maybe it was the location of the guild? Perhaps that none of his members weilded the power to challenge him or give him a real workout, regardless it had made him softer than he was in Fairy Tail.

"So what will you do now? you can speak with the other members, go to the grounds to train or go drink yourself stupid... Do as you please." Naziel waved an arm at the new member as he lost himself to his memories of his friends wondering what they were doing nowadays.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 14th January 2015, 11:07 am

Elijah breathed deeply and looked at the back of Naziel's head. Would he really do it? Kill someone? You like this? It wasn't like him at all, he had been the one in the family, that had wanted to become a Rune Knight, but as he had experienced that life, it hadn't been for him. Guess he had taken after his father still, just like Indar had.

''Naziel... I'm sorry for this.'' As Elijah said these words, a blackened blade was pushed through Naziel's back and right out of his chest. The blade was incredibly sharp, so piercing skin and bones was no problem for it.

But Elijah was slightly the weaker link in this, his hands shook after his actions, he let the blade go and backed off a little bit. Waiting to see what Naziel would do now. He hoped the guy would die quickly and not attack him back. Hopefully, Elijah himself, wouldn't be killed by his actions.

Last edited by ElijahR on 18th January 2015, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 14th January 2015, 4:05 pm

Naziel was vacant in his mind when he heard Elijah's words then it happened, the pain erupted through his body as his eyes widened in shock and pain. His body screamed in agony but no sound left his lips as he winced and looked over his shoulder at the young male who had cut the head off the snake; "Y-You... Just l-like your brother..." He cocked a half shocked half entertained smile at the boy as his eyes began to go dark.

He looked down at the blade for a moment, the pain was excruciating but he grabbed a hold of the blade that had exploded through his chest and with his last ounce of magic froze the sharp of the blade, this blade would be enfused with demon magic and the blood of a demon slayer... It was a gift of acceptance and admiration that the boy had caught him off guard so completely. Clever boy... Clever, clever boy.

OOC - Naziel is now dead, his Rank of A will go to Meister my alt (now main account.) The guild is now under the command of Elijah as the guild master appointed by me. :) Also my Ice DeS can now be put back up for grabs in the apps area.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:04 am