Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.]

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.] Empty The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.]

Post by Elijah 2nd May 2015, 9:40 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

The cold wind blew over the mountains, making a whistling sound. Snow was falling, like always near the guild hall of Basilisk Fang, one of the biggest dark guilds that Fiore contained. But as all dark guild, it looked abandoned, only a husk of metal in this blizzard, hidden from anyone who shouldn't know of it's location.

Though the crimson haired man walking towards it, was very familiar with it's location. It was carved into his mind, with all of the guild's halls and rooms. The entire place, was like a home to him, like it had been a while ago. This guild had housed the Lava-Make mage, and hailed him as it's guild master, but now, he was just a random guy. Having left only a note, that he would return to his chosen replacement, Elijah had disappeared. But now, the old guild master was returning, with an upgraded power and his wish to free Fiore still strong. The Void had made him into a monster now, one that would accomplish his goal.

Making his way to the front of the guild, Elijah opened the door, slowly and steadily. The man's steps made a familiar sound on the cold floor of the entrance hall. A sound very familiar, to the ears of the old guild master. But now, there was someone he needed to see, someone who he would need to talk to. ''Miss Laycie, could i talk to you?'' Elijah's voice echoed through the guild hall's rooms and halls, making his power already noticeable.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.] Empty Re: The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.]

Post by Laycie 3rd May 2015, 11:45 am

be careful making wishes
    in the dark
    the demons might listen
    The frigid and numbing water struck her skin with a force so vigorous, it could be the equivalent of when stones would tumble down ferociously upon an individual. However, the person in question; the victim of the pelting, freezing liquid was in no way affected. To a mere human, the chilling sensation of the water erupting from the shower above coupled with the extremely frigid weather outside would have perhaps, rendered them in a frozen and icy state.

But the female in question stood there, unclothed, her feet planted firmly on the floor as her purple hues held a distant look; not affected in the least by the water plummeting down upon her. The look in her eyes was one that could irk any ordinary human; it held within it a dark essence, a daunting aura that radiated from her gaze, capable to rivaling that of the Gorgons stone gaze. Fury flared in those violet hues and it was for the first time in a long time that the woman felt absolutely and utterly weak.

All within a fraction of a second following her thought processes, a fist was brutally slammed into the wall causing a crack within its fixture. However, at the same time, a crimson shade dripped from the dark-haired woman’s hand as she stared at with curiosity as well as anguish. Her hand hurt. From a simple fist to the wall, it bled and it caused pain to course through her hand. The sensation was odd and unfamiliar considering that it had been years since she had felt pain from punching a wall. And the fact that she was so weak at this moment enraged her.

The cause of Laycie’s demise was only one person, or rather one angel; Samandriel. The demon was only a step away; only a second away from delivering the relic that Marik had retrieved for her to Hell. However, fate chose to mock her and the angel appeared at that moment. That would be perhaps the only time that the dark-haired demon would label herself as ‘idiotic’ for it was her arrogance that cost the woman her powers. And now she was close to powerless. However, one thing was written upon stone. Samandriel would die; and he would die brutally in the most excruciating way possible by her very own hands. She would rip his precious wings and tear them to shreds; she would skin him till he would beg for mercy; she would torture and bleed him to the point where he would willingly be dragged down to Hell with her just to escape his current Hell. The thought made an enigmatic feeling arise within the pits of her being and a crazed laughter boomed across the washroom.

She laughed, and laughed, and laughed. “I’ll kill you, Samandriel! I’ll butcher you in the worst way imaginable!” Her eyes held upon them a truly psychotic look as they glowed brightly in a shade of red, her head slightly tilted to the side as her lips framed a demonic laugh.

However, a sudden voice that echoed through the guild made her giggles come to an abrupt stop. Someone; a man was seeking her presence. The voice unfamiliar; though, the aura was familiar. Regardless of the fact that she had lost her powers, her demonic senses yet remained. And the aura that radiated in magnitude of waves, over-whelming her for a second, due to the sheer power belonged to someone she knew. Her flaming, red eyes squinted as they returned to their original shade of purple. Grabbing a bathrobe and wrapping itself around her as her hair trickled with droplets of water, shining underneath the bright light; the woman made her way to the vicinity of the entrance of the guild hall.

He was back. Elijah was back.

And as she approached the railing on the upper floor from where her eyes gazed upon the figure of a red-head, it did not confound her that his appearance had changed; his aura was the same and she could sense it. Hence, she was absolutely certain it was him. And by the radiance of his power, she was convinced that he had grown stronger and far more sinister than he had already been.

A playful smirk made its way onto her face. Momentarily, she had forgotten about the fact that an angel had eradicated the majority of her powers as she gazed upon Elijah. It appeared as though she was the one he beckoned and with a slight chuckle, the demon spoke.

“Well, well, look who decided to come back. Welcome home, Master Elijah~”  

@elijah || 768 words || welcome back~

Last edited by Laycie on 6th May 2015, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.] 155ht01

The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.] Original

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.] Empty Re: The Return. [Private: Laycie & Elijah.]

Post by Elijah 6th May 2015, 10:19 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

A grin appeared on the man's face, as he saw Laycie, the woman he was looking for at this moment. Or should he say demon, though it didn't matter to Elijah, what she was, but more so, her usefulness. After having heard that she had taken over, after Nathaniel, which had surprised the old guild master, but knowing Laycie even a little, the man knew she was up for the job, which now seemed that she had done perfectly.

Closing the door behind him, shutting the clod wind and snow out, Elijah walked closer. Still not saying a word and having not really noticed the girl yet. But when he did, oh when he did, the man's mind shut down for a second. The best way to disable and take out the SS-ranked Lava-Rift mage, was for a female to appear in front of him, in more revealing clothing. And Laycie had done just that, though without any clothes, just a towel. This was more than the man's perverted mind could process in a single moment. So for now, he could focus on only one thing, Laycie.

So as he stared at her for a few more minutes, remaining fully silent, but his aura still making himself very noticeable. Though, after a couple of minutes, Elijah turned around, walking over to the ice table and comfortable chairs, set up in a corner of the hall. Turning a seat towards Laycie, the man took a seat, setting his legs onto the side of the table, he opened his mouth: ''Hello there Laycie, sorry for my incompetence there, never have seen you show yourself like that.'' A grin appeared again on the guy's face, as he couldn't stop laughing mentally, this was a priceless moment, one that he would enjoy remembering.

''So, now, i wanted to say, that i have fully returned.'' He stopped there, thinking about the guild and looked over towards the entrance. ''But before we get into any technicalities, i wanted to know a few things from you.'' The man turned back to the scantly covered lady: ''Firstly, tell me about the guild, how has it been doing. Secondly, how have you been. And finally, please tell me about your choice of clothing right now?'' The last question, made the man chuckle, as he waited for the girl's answers.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 6th May 2015, 12:34 pm

be careful making wishes
    IN THE DARK
    the demons might listen
    When Elijah made his way over to the dark haired female, she was indeed a tad bit surprised. At this point, the woman had completely lost all hope of the man returning back to the guild however, he was here. Back within the walls of the icy, cold Basilisk Fang; looking far viler than he did before. There was something different about his aura; it was stronger in a darker way, so to speak. The demon had yet no idea what the cause of the disappearance of the man was however, she presumed that they were going to engage in a conversation about this. For the most part, about the leadership of the guild. In the current state that Laycie was rendered in due to Samandriel, even she was realistic enough to admit that she was powerless at the moment and perhaps, Elijah may have returned back at the exact time he had to. What a coincidence that the demon had just lost majority of her abilities and the previous guild master returned; all within the span of less than a day.

Sometimes, fate’s antiques truly left the demon in a state of bewilderment.

Focusing her attention back onto the male who was now approaching her, the dark haired woman crossed her arms underneath her chest which was a little exposed considering the fact that she was merely clothed in a bathrobe; however, when has Laycie ever been one to pay specific care to aspects such as overexposure or nudity? Unlike humans, these things do not bring embarrassment or shame to her and neither does she bother with them. Now the fact that Elijah was highly affected by what she wore did intrigue her. Never had she pictured him as the type to be classified underneath the category labelled as ‘perverted’ but rather, she viewed him as a being with immense control over his own desires. However, as she once claimed herself, appearances could be deceptive.

Cocking an amused eyebrow upward as she witnessed the frozen state he was in with a slight smirk occupying her pale lips, she watched as he walked over to a table, placing himself upon the chair, finally regaining control. The little sight had amused Laycie quite a bit and perhaps, she required some or a lot of that at moment taking into account what had occurred a few hours prior. Perhaps, Elijah could provide some amusement to let her slightly loosen up from the fury that was still engulfing her which refused to show itself. She could also perhaps, refer to him about her abilities being stolen as well. But that would have to wait as he announced his return to the guild – which the demon had already guessed – and aimed his questions at her.

Laycie could clearly sense the humor rolling of his tongue in waves however, the only thing that her features held upon themselves was the slight smirk as she walked over to the area where he was sitting preparing to answer his questions. However, before that, she wanted to change the location. Some things needed to be discussed in private such as the topic they were going to engage in. “First of all, I would like us to go to the guild master’s office as I feel these things need to be discussed in private, wouldn’t you agree?”

When Elijah would reply signifying a yes, Laycie would walk in front heading up to the guild master’s office and would sit upon the velvety sofa that lay within the office after successfully, locking the door. “Now then. Firstly, the guild is doing well; a few new additions have joined the guild during your absence and a member has also managed to reach B-Rank. Happened very recently. Secondly, at this current moment, I am not doing well. At all.” As she spoke the last part of her sentences, her face graced itself with a dark look as she reminisced about Samandriel and the encounter that ensued between them. But moving onto the third part of his question, she cocked an eyebrow as Laycie crossed one leg over the other, mimicking the actions with her arms as well, placing them crossed underneath her chest. “And thirdly, I was in the shower when you called for me. A lady takes time to dress up and I didn’t want to make you wait. Moreover, I don’t understand the problem with what I’m wearing at the moment. Humans just adore to make a fuss of petty aspects such as overexposure and nudity, now don’t they?~”  
    @elijah || 759 words || turned out longer than expected >.>

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 7th May 2015, 7:24 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Laycie's suggestion suited the man perfectly, he had wanted to go to the office to discuss guild related topics anyway, it was away from any too curious ears or eyes. A very perfect location, the office had been built like a bunker within the guild hall and thanks to the first guild master, it was fully encrusted in thick ice as well, no words could get through those walls, even if it was magic.

Elijah got up from the chair, adjusted his clothes and ran his fingers through his crimson hair. The man followed the woman in the bathrobe, up the stairs and into the office, that once belonged to him. He ran his hand over the edge of the large brown table, that always belonged to the right now guild master, well, this entire office did. The window though, had gotten more covered by snow than usual, which wasn't the best, as you couldn't see out into the blizzard of Mt.Hakobe then. Due to this, as he listened to Laycie's words, Elijah walked close to the window, placing his hand against the cold glass.

And then, suddenly, the entire coat of snow on the window, evaporated, the glass glowing red with warmth, as a surging wave of warm air swept across the room. This didn't annoy Elijah at all, he didn't have to pay any attention to temperature, unless it went to drastic grades. The man then turned to the woman, sitting there in her bathrobe, looking very good actually. Never had the man looked at one of his guild members like that, but right now, she was the guild master, so he guessed it was okay.

''They do Laycie, they really do. It triggers something primordial in their brain, lust as it's called and most hate it, so they make a fuzz about it.'' As he ended his small speech, a grin had come onto the face of the mage, it was weird being like this, back in the guild he left behind for some time. But now, he came back with one wish, to take back control and succeed in the guild's goal. To bring total freedom to Fiore.

''So Laycie, how do you like being the guild master?''
    deltra of gangnam style
    Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 29th June 2015, 3:43 am

Be careful making
    wishes in the dark, darling
    the demons might listen
    Here I stand, helpless and left for dead. Close your eyes, so many days go by. Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right. I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies. I won't stay long, in this world so wrong. Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight. Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight.

“Lust, eh?” Those words escaped the dark-haired female’s pale lips as her amethyst orbs glazed over the fiery, red-haired man who engaged in dissipating the frost that layered the glass windows of the Basilisk Fang guild master’s office; making it comparatively, a bit warmer. “One of the seven deadly sins.” Laycie continued, her tone adopting a more humorous manner of speaking indicated by the light chuckle that followed it. “It would make sense as to why some would run away from it; after all, who would want to be trapped within the clutches of sins? However, you do have to admit that they hold a very powerful force upon us that what most should stray from is what most walk towards. That’s what makes humans so interesting, I suppose. Their inability to drown their desires. Makes for quite a good show if I do say so myself.”

A pause and a quick closing off the eyes followed those statements as momentarily, Laycie drifted off into the confines of her own mind; her memories of that day flooding her essence. The relic being obliterated, her powers being eradicated, her mere strength being snatched away from her within the span of a few seconds. The agonizing infliction that coursed through the demon had been unlike one she had ever been subject to before. And it vexed her that her foolishness had outdone her; that she had so easily lost two important things that determine the course of her entire existence.

As her eyes opened; her being abruptly brought back to the office as her ears ringed with Elijah’s question. Laycie gazed upon him; her legs crossed exposing the finely tanned skin; the robe failing to cover much and certainly, did not leave much to the imagination. The same could be said for her upper body too; the robe hung low on her chest, the swell of her breasts clearly noticeable as the fabric slid off one of her shoulders.

Still peering at the red-haired man, she slowly ascended from the velvety sofa that she had been draped upon before and made her way over to the man in question who was situated next to the window. As she walked elegantly towards him; not losing her charisma despite, the lack of power, Laycie stood next to Elijah; their proximity quite close.

“How does it feel to be a Guild Master?” A luscious voice escaped her lips; however, tinted with a demonic touch as she echoed his question. “Powerful, supreme, dominant. Those would be some words I would choose to describe it with. I can’t deny that despite, being a demon and alive for over 200 years; the thrill that arises from the prospect of being a Guild Master is exquisite. The thought of being the one on the throne, controlling the beings that reside within the guild does give a feeling of supremacy. I’ll be honest here; I could hardly care what happens to these things within the guild; I love the position mainly due to the mere power and amusement of watching those weaker than you bow down and accept your every word to heart; treat you as if the world would be empty without your existence. Of course though, I doubt the two of us have the same perception of being a Guild Master. Whilst yours is more estimable towards your goal, mine is for selfish desires. However, despite those desires, I had every intent on pursuing your goal merely for the vast destruction of humanity that would follow it. That is where our beliefs are different, wouldn’t you agree?”
    WORDS 599 - TAGS @Idiot aka Elijah - NOTES Sorry for the extremely late reply >.<"
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 2nd July 2015, 11:41 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Observing Laycie, Elijah's heart skipped a beat, as she appeared quite daring in front of him, her bathrobe really failing to cover her young body. Despite her being very old, her body looked like a woman's, who was in her twenties. Due to the man's slightly perverted nature, the sin of lust, was easily visible from his eyes, viewing the woman, as she walked closer to him. This day may just take a different turn for events, a very surprising one at that.

Listening to the girl's answer, the man realized what had to be done. Laycie had proven to be a capable guild master, but one who would put her own goals ahead of the guild's. Something which Elijah could not let happen, whatever the case may be. The thought on his mind, the man turned to the demonic female. Looking her deep into her eyes, before placing his hand onto her shoulder, the heat from his body emanating through hers now. Lava Rift did have it's bucket of uses outside of combat as well. The heat would probably make her sweat, as the guild hall did lack air conditioning, as the cold outside did it's job usually. But not with Elijah around, then the small vicinity around him, would be like a tropical paradise, sometimes hotter.

Getting back on track, as Elijah held his hand to Laycie's shoulder, he spoke, in a very calm and relaxed manner: ''Laycie, you did prove to be exactly what i had expected, a capable guild master. This is why i trusted Basilisk Fang into your hands. But there are more reasons to my return and the main one being the control and leadership of this guild.'' The man paused there, his thought trail running to a halt. For some reason, he couldn't stay himself, but he needed to, if he needed to make his words cost something, he had to act more direct.

''I am asking you to hand back control over to me, this can be done either the hard or easy way. If you do want to keep control of the guild, you need to take me down or if you are okay giving the guildmaster position back to me, then you can just say so and we can find a reward for you, maybe a way to relive all that stress in you.'' The man had sensed a tone in the girl's voice earlier, but as his grip became tighter, he could feel it. The woman had a problem, but what problem, that wasn't Elijah's. But if he could help this demon, he would be more than happy to do so, as he did find her to be quite the enjoyable miss.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 2nd July 2015, 2:09 pm

Be careful making
    the demons might listen
    Here I stand, helpless and left for dead. Close your eyes, so many days go by. Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right. I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies. I won't stay long, in this world so wrong. Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight. Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight.

The raven-haired demonic beauty stood there still; her hair still slightly wet, clinging to her forehead the same way the bathrobe loosely clung to her petite frame as her amethyst hues glided over the red-haired man who seemed to be lost within the depths of his own mind. However, one thing had not slipped her gaze and that was the peculiar look that had emanated from Elijah on countless occasions during their little meeting. It was a stare brimmed with a dark intent; it was a stare that clearly depicted the emotions – or emotion – brewing inside the man’s being; a stare which the woman had referred to as one of the seven deadly sins just a mere moment ago; a stare of lust. Laycie could feel it radiating from him which made the demon inwardly smirk. The dark-haired female could not deny the obvious fact that Elijah immensely titillated her which led her to believe that perhaps, this evening would turn out to be more interesting than she had planned.

As he placed a hand upon her shoulder, floods of heat rushing from his body – clearly, due to the magic he possessed – Laycie could feel the slight drops of water that lined her dark locks slowly evaporate away rendering her hair now completely dry. However, at the same time, beads of sweat slightly traced down her face and neck engulfing her entire body to a small extent as instinctively, a hand rose to wipe the side of her face whilst his hand yet remained upon her shoulder. It was odd that such mere heat had caused the woman to sweat; Hell’s heat had been far more intimidating than the one the red-haired man radiated. But her reaction such as this could be due to the fact that she had spent a majority of her time within the frigid cold and perhaps, her loss of power also made the resistance against severe temperatures escape her which again, left a sour taste outlining her mouth.

However, those thoughts were washed away as Elijah spoke; praises of her abilities and attributes as a guild master spewing out of his mouth arising an apparent smirk upon the demon’s lips. But that smirk slightly dampened at what followed next. Elijah wanted the leadership of the guild back and he made that very clear through his words. Thoughts ran through Laycie’s head contemplating the decision; a part of her had already estimated this at the first glance she caught of him when he entered the guild however, she had yet not decided upon a proper answer as a stoic countenance masked her features. Was the demon ready to give up the immense power and position that arose from being a guild master?

Heaving an audible sigh, the female shut her eyes and then, opened them again, gazing furiously at the red-haired man’s when she finally let words, her decision escape her lips. “Alright. You can have the leadership of the guild back. I’m not stupid, Elijah. Egoistic; yes but stupid; no. And I know that if I were to take you on at this current moment, I would lose, miserably. The reason for that quite simple, actually; I’ve lost majority of my powers. Well, stolen would be a better term to use.” As she put a halt to her statement, her mind wandered to the last part of his statement; about relieving her stress and a smirk crawled onto her face the same moment a thought wormed its way into her mind.

The female inched closer to the red-haired man; now, standing on her tip-toes and placing a delicate hand upon his shoulder in a seductive manner as her face lay mere centimeters away from his; her body lightly pressing against his, teasing the man. She then spoke, her voice a mere whisper laced with seductiveness as well as lust. “And what were you saying about that reward? A way to relieve my stress? I'd really love to know what that could be~” Yes, this evening would turn out to be quite extraordinary.
    WORDS 677 - TAGS @Idiot aka Elijah - NOTES Meh post because tired >.<"

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 4th July 2015, 7:27 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

A grin appeared on the man's face, seeing as Laycie had agreed to hand him back the leadership, due to reasons, which he hadn't expected. Her power were stolen, by who and when, Elijah would need to know this sooner or later, as protecting the few guild members he actually liked, was a higher priority. So far, the only one he did like, was Laycie.

So when she moved closer to the man, pressing her body against his and saying those words, Elijah's heart skipped a beat. This was an amazing time to return to the guild indeed. Moving his hands down onto the woman's lower back, the red haired man, only smirked at the girl, not saying a word, before he raised the temperature in the room again, forcing it to become even hotter than it had been. This caused the outside of the window, looking over the snowy mountains, to literally cover in steam, as all the snow evaporated in mere seconds, due to the immense heat filling the guild master's office. This would surely have an effect on the demonic miss in front of Elijah.

''You know very well what i mean Laycie, dear.'' After saying those words, Elijah grabbed the demon girl's bottom, and looked deep into her eyes. The man's eyes filled with lust, greater lust than before, as he observed the girl, to see her reaction, to his actions. But before she could say a word, Elijah breathed into her ear: ''This office does have a back room, so if you figured out what the stress relief may be, we could go there and get to know each other more.''

The idea of it, ignited something within Elijah, something primal, something which hadn't come out for quite some time. His devil side awoke, the Lust Devil, as he was called by his peers in the devil world. This power was immense at that, a powerful evil force, swept through the room, as Elijah's true side awoke, his eyes changing their color to pure red. This would really turn interesting now, knowing that Laycie, was a demon after all, so she should know a devil, once she feels one.

deltra of gangnam style
    Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 5th July 2015, 2:50 pm

Be careful making
    the demons might listen

The sudden temperature increase in the room as it violently fluctuated to the maximum caused the demon’s amethyst hues to slightly widen as those orbs glided upon the visage of the red-haired man who wore upon his lips, a smirk. The heat was indeed, immense which was clearly signified as ribbons of steam arose from the usually ice and frost painted windows; the freeze now having been brought in contact with such mass magnitudes of heat that it evaporated within a blink of an eye despite, the thundering storm of snow and hail that brewed outside. But Elijah proved with this mere action that his abilities reigned supreme, beyond that of perhaps, nature itself.

However, the windows of the guild master’s office were not the only things affected. Laycie, in fact, had been notably affected as well. Under normal circumstances, heat such as this would not have even slightly affected the demon however, ever since her vast loss of power, the heat radiating from the man that was at a very close proximity to her did in fact, get the better of her. And that was clearly signified through the flood of sweat that dripped in streaks down her face; her previously dry hair now becoming slightly damp due to the sweat. Throughout her entire frame, her body moistened significantly through the sweat pores; upon her neck, chest, stomach and all areas of her body. However, an aspect the dark-haired demon yet remained was her lineage and descent; due to the beneficial aspect of being a demon who arose from the deepest and darkest depths of Hell itself; the effect of the heat upon her was slightly less than on an average human being. Of course, losing her powers did dramatically diminish her resistance to temperature changes however, not to such an extent which she could not recover from.

But even Laycie had to admit; Elijah did render her in a heated state. Quite literally at that.

And as he whispered to her; the smirk of his effect upon her quite apparent on his face; it appeared as though his shenanigans were still not over as he proceeded to grab the demon’s bottom. This slightly surprised her, not exactly expecting such a bold action on his behalf expecting him to be a bit more in control of his lustful desires. However, the demon may have given him extra credit than he deserved. But the action did rouse out more of her own desires, instantly causing her orbs to shift their shade to crimson, the demon’s natural spectral shade. The whisper that followed after informing her about the back room yet again ignited a fiery sensation within Laycie that she had not felt in a long, long time. In fact, she could hardly ever remember when any individual – regardless of their race – had awoken such an immense amount of raw lust within her. Elijah’s effect upon her was getting a bit out of hand however, for the first ever time, Laycie decided to let it be.

“Was that increase in temperature really that necessary? Now, look at the sweaty state you rendered me in~” A husky whisper left her lips, laced with a thick layer of lust as she breathed into his ear pressing herself harder against him, tracing a delicate finger down his chest. “And oh, yes. I figured out that stress relief a long time ago. Getting to know you would be something quite enjoyable, I’d imagine~”

As if the red-haired man could not get any more fascinating, the immense demonic or rather, devilish aura that radiated from him quite literally, shocked Laycie. Her crimson orbs widened at the sinful aura that emerged from him; it was a devil’s aura. How had she not noticed this before? The dark-haired female had awoken a devil. Still in a state of shock, she slightly moved her face backwards, glancing at Elijah – whose eyes now mimicked hers in their shade of pure red – with a look of confusion, shock and fascination all merged into one. A vampire, she knew he was but a devil. This was indeed, a very beguiling discovery and if anything, it made the evening even more enthralling.

“You’re a devil.” She stated as the demon was certain of the aura stimulating amid the room originated from a devil’s. Her pale lips curved upwards into a smirk, now mimicking that of his as one of her hands went behind his neck, slowly entangling themselves within his red locks; a colour so refined that it resembled blood as her face inched closer to him again, mere centimeters apart whilst her other hand positioned itself upon his firm chest, slightly stroking it.

“This evening just got a lot more interesting, wouldn’t you agree?"
    WORDS 792 - TAGS @Idiot aka Elijah - NOTES Still a bit distracted >.<

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 7th July 2015, 12:57 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Oh this evening would most definitely be interesting. More so than Elijah could have ever imagined, he had thought of Laycie in this way before, as she was the most attractive female in this guild, at least in his opinion, so the evening was going extraordinarily well.

But there was the devil part of him, that released itself. Not that Elijah fully minded, especially towards the demon woman, she would understand his origin, very well at that. Though, would she understand his standing within hell, most likely. Hell's residents and ones born there, know about the hierarchy. It always has the grand devil Lucifer at the start, then all the strongest devils and demons follow. Hell is the definition of ''Strong will survive.'' A weakling, won't make even a day down in the pits.

Elijah's family though, was one of great heritage in hell, seen as one of the families, that tie into Lucifer's own personal command. And this link wasn't too old either, no, the link was alive, the grandfather to Elijah and all his siblings, the arch devil Belial. The man had never met Belial face to face, but had heard great stories about him from Belial's son and Elijah's father. Being related to someone of that stature and power, was amazing and was the reason why Elijah acted noble in the first place.

''Laycie, dear, i'm no simple devil. I belong to an old old devil family, one going back to the beginning of hell, a family that only answers to Lucifer himself. The head of this family, is the devil known as Belial Iscariot.'' Having stated his origins to the demon, Elijah grinned and ran his hand through the girl's head: ''But that isn't important right now.''

After saying that, Elijah picked Laycie up bridal style, her bathrobe falling down, not exposing anything anymore. This only made the man's lust go up, as he walked towards a wooden door, with a hinge in the shape of a cobra. ''You know, i can see most right now.'' A laugh came from the man after the comment, as he opened the door and walked inside, closing the door with a kick to it. Not placing Laycie down for now, but just looking into her eyes for some time, the man opened his mouth for one more time.

''This evening will be very interesting.''
    deltra of gangnam style
    Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 10th July 2015, 2:43 pm

Be careful making
    the demons might listen

Lips coiled upwards; eyes slit downwards, their hues hovering a haze of crimson illuminating vividly within the confines of the steel-laden room; expanses of heat curled within the compact room contradicting the flood of freeze that reigned supreme outside. Within the flamboyant red of her orbs, a linger lay; massive in its magnitude as it had slowly, yet surely awoken from its slumber upon the devilish touch of the man whose hair resembled the specter of her orbs. The feelings were mutual as the emotion ‘lust’ transfixed itself upon the visages of the two. Laycie and Elijah, both mirrored not only the exquisite and rich red of their orbs but the emotions swirling within them as well.

Soft fingers curled tighter upon the red-haired man’s locks; the beast inside of her finely, awoken from its long lasting slumber. As he spoke, her hues lay assiduously upon his luscious lips that synced with the words that flowed from them. Almost in the matter of less than a minute, her regard for the man had intensified; his true identity of a devil, when revealed to her impacted the demon significantly; it escalated not only her respect of him but her hunger of him as well, to levels unimaginable. All that Laycie desired at the moment was to be within this devil’s arms, exposed beneath him and for once, the thirst, the hunger, the lust for him approached arrays in which she would be ready to crown him king; to let his reign last and to crumble underneath his ardent touch.

As Elijah’s words; his heritage passed over into her ears; the demon listened quite inquisitively; her eyebrows slightly scrunching, her lips curling downwards slightly as he spoke of his ancestors and his distinctive nature not being classified as a simple devil but one whose inheritance travelled to the beginning of the pit of fire. The most instigating words that he echoed were two however; two identities ‘Lucifer’ and ‘Belial’. The utterance of those names lifted the previously scrunched up eyebrows into one slightly wide; the crimson hues laden with lust now blanketed with recognition. Truth of the matter be that Laycie did indeed, know the two individuals having encountered the both of them on various occasions. Lucifer was one, the demon served directly underneath; perhaps, the only one who had ever held respect and adoration within the dark-haired demon’s eyes. However, on a pleasant day within Hell which consisted of numerous echoes of agonizing screams, scorching fires emitting waves of unattainable heat and the malicious cackling of demons was when Laycie had encountered Belial; one of Lucifer’s advisors. It was perhaps, him; the only being apart from Lucifer that managed to earn the esteem and reverence of the dark-haired demon for the one known as Belial was such an intriguing fellow, he left Laycie within dirt, cofounded and mystified upon his words and ideas that respect was thoroughly earned.

Perhaps, that would establish her veneration for his grandson; Elijah Iscariot that had clouded her from the moment the demon met him. However, before a word could be uttered from the demon; Elijah dismissed the issue by a grin and a hand through her hair igniting the previously replaced feelings of lust; in more magnitudes than before. In respect of his dismissal; Laycie decided that perhaps, a conversation would occur at a later time for the flood of lust yet again painted her as he lifted her up, bridal style, her robe cascading down her frame upon the floor leaving her in only the pale-painted skin before him; one which she did not mind being exposed to in front of him at all.

As he took her to the room in which the two would indulge in each other’s arms, pale arms entangled around his neck pressing her vulnerable body to his own; her feelings of passion ignited to such an extent that wait was a tragedy at the moment. And the stare that followed with mere words after that brought up a smirk on her lips followed with a nod and a mutter of,  “It certainly will be.” before she embraced him within her clutches, not wanting to let go.
    WORDS 698 - TAGS @Idiot aka Elijah - NOTES Now it's time for FTB!

[Fade To Black]

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:08 am