Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private.

Chozara
    Chozara

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private. Empty Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private.

Post by Chozara 29th December 2014, 10:48 am

Chozara was returning to the guild hall, for he had just completed his first job. He was happy to be one step closer to a higher rank. He stopped at a few shops before he returned, as he was pretty hungry. He bought raw carrots, as usual. He sat down on a bench next to a shady tree and ate his carrots, make a crunch sound with every bite he took.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private. 6_Fit_LYu
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private. Empty Re: Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private.

Post by Immurtle 29th December 2014, 10:56 am

Josh just finished his daily jog through the town as part of his training, he was exhausted, hungry and thirsty, he bought a drink and some food and looked around Damn, all the tables are full He thought to himself looking around the guildhall Oh wait, there's one there, only one person on it, sweet He thought while walking over to the table "Hey, is this seat taken? He asked the guy sitting at the table "My name's Josh, what's yours? Josh asked him, trying to be friendly
    Chozara
    Chozara

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private. Empty Re: Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private.

Post by Chozara 29th December 2014, 11:00 am

"No, It's not taken. I'd be glad if you sat here. I'm Chozara. Chozara looked at Josh, able to tell that they were at least 2 years apart in age. He smiled at Josh and asked him what brought him here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Social (Chozara and Immurtle) private. 6_Fit_LYu
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 30th December 2014, 1:33 am

"I just finished my daily run and thought i'd come back to the guildhall to grab some food and drink, all the tables were full, so i thought i'd come and sit here" Josh said while taking a bite of his steak I just love a nice, juicy steak He thought to himself as he took a gulp from his drink "What about you? What brings you to the guildhall? I can tell your a Fairy Tail wizard, you're not on a job right now?" He asked Chozara as he kept eating his food

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 8:42 am