Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day out in Rose Garden (Immurtle and Riley private)

Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private A Day out in Rose Garden (Immurtle and Riley private)

Post by Immurtle 14th January 2015, 9:44 am

Josh was walking around Rose Garden, he'd just finished his shopping and was feeling pretty hungry Alright, shopping done, now food time, where's that food court again? He thought looking around, to no avail, he couldn't find the food court anywhere Ah crap, lost again, i'll ask around see if anybody can help me he found a lady walking past him and he stopped her to ask for directions "Um excuse me can you tell me wher- he started to say before she cut him off "I'm not interested in what you have to say, i'm very busy! she said while walking off, as she walked off Josh flipped her off Does nobody want to help me! he thought to himself while taking a seat at one of the nearby benches
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: A Day out in Rose Garden (Immurtle and Riley private)

Post by Iesha 14th January 2015, 10:02 am

Riley was walking with Theo, taking in the mesmerizing view of the rose garden. Last time, she came here, she got lost. Hopefully, this time will be different. She looked at her young friend "What do you wanna do Theo?" The young arctic wolf simply wagged his tail, not sure of it himself. They continued walking until Riley got tired. "Wow, I son't remember this place being so big." She looked at Theo before walking over to a bench, which was occupied by one person. "Um....Excuse me? Can i sit here?" She asked the man.
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 14th January 2015, 10:15 am

Josh heard the voice and looked up and spotted a girl, around his age, maybe a few years older and what looked to be an artic wolf, "yeah, sure, i don't mind, that's very cute little wolf you have there Josh said, holding his hand out for the dog to sniff, before petting him "Hey, i think i know you, you're a wizard from Sabertooth right? He said while holding his hand up showing his guild mark "I'm from Fairy Tail myself, the name's Josh he said holding his hand out for a handshake
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 14th January 2015, 10:32 am

Riley shakes his hand. "Well Josh, I'm Riley." She smiled at the boy before something struck her. "How did you know I'm a member of Sabertooth?" She sat down as Theo jumped up and sat in the middle of Josh and Riley. He seemed to like Josh, which was quite clear by him snuggling into the boy. Riley looked at the boy waiting for her answer.
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 14th January 2015, 11:25 am

"Well, i knew you were a wizard since I've seen you out around Fiore on a few jobs, as for how i knew you were from Sabertooth, well i knew you were a legal mage because usually dark mages hide in their guild halls and almost never go out, like the cowards they are, plus, Wizards from Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus usually have a certain personality, at least from my experience, so by the power of deduction, you had to have been from Sabertooth! Josh said while scratching behind the ears of Riley's pet "Oh, i almost forgot, i was wondering, do you know where the food court is? I'm starving and i can't find it anywhere Josh asked, hoping she knew where it was "Other people i've asked just brushed me off by saying they were too busy or something,"
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 14th January 2015, 12:18 pm

Riley had to agree with Josh. She smiled after after Josh asked her for the location of the food court. "Well, I don't know many the different places in the rose garden or where they are. But if there is anything i know, it's the location of the food court." She stood up from the bench. "Come on follow me." She began walking after gesturing Josh to follow her.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:27 am