Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabortooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind
    Second Skill: --
    Third Skill:

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Post by coocoo9936 9th January 2015, 7:43 pm

Koyomi was actually blushing when Add kissed her. She was so surprised but she could barely move now. Add carried her up into his room and closed all the windows and stuff. He set her down on his bed. "i'm sorry for all of this trouble, i need to go so i wont cause you any more trouble" Koyomi says as she stands up. She feels a little dizzy at first, then walks to the window.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) - Page 2 Ke9eop
    Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Post by Add 9th January 2015, 7:51 pm

Add put his hand on Koyomi's shoulder,"You can stay in here with me, in plus i like you so it doesn't matter how much trouble you cause me." Add hugged her as he pulled out some medicine and game it to her as he said,"I'll stay with you as you get better and since it's getting dark you can sleep in my bed." Add had two beds pushed together so he layed in the bed and then started watching a movie on his phone waiting to go asleep
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 9th January 2015, 10:25 pm

Koyomi has a hard time falling asleep, she can't get Add's words out of her head, "plus i like you so it doesn't matter how much trouble you cause me." his words echoed in her mind. She rolls over to see if it would help, she was now facing Add, but he was still on his phone. Koyomi watched Add, "um, I can't sleep without hugging something, I usually have a stuffed animal, but i don't right now." Koyomi was blushing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 9th January 2015, 10:46 pm

Add blushed without her seeing as he rolled over and put his arm around her as he said,"Alright, I guess you can hug me." Add turned off his phone as he pulled her close to him as he faced towards Koyomi and said,"You able to go to sleep now?" Add kissed her forehead and then looked up as he waited for Koyomi to fall asleep.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 9th January 2015, 10:58 pm

Koyomi smiled as she hugged Add, but she was also blushing really hard. she fell asleep pretty fast after that. Koyomi didn't feel lonely at all that night. It was almost like she was at peace. Well, until a shadow came into the room. It came over to Koyomi and touched her head. Just then, Koyomi remembered her parents, the last time she had seen them. Her happy dream faded in an instant. The shadow disappeared.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 9th January 2015, 11:13 pm

Add fell asleep when after Koyomi as he saw warm thoughts and then suddenly horrible thoughts and he say Koyomi there as he woke up panting and thought he saw a demon and layed back down and hugged Koyomi again as he tried to go back to sleep.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 9th January 2015, 11:39 pm

Koyomi doesn't wake up instead she is trapped inside of her dream, well now nightmare. A tear ran down Koyomi's face as she hugs Add tighter. Inside if her nightmare, Koyomi was reliving that one night, the night when the man in black came into her house. In the morning, Add had already woken up. Some people came to the door, they were from Voltex. They asked Add if he knew where Koyomi was, his reply was no. He had to get Koyomi up now. He walked to Koyomi and saw that she was already awake, or so he thought. Koyomi looked at Add, her eyes had faded almost like she had been hypnotised. She stood up and walked toward the desk where she had her weapons, grabbed a knife, and pointed it at herself.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 10th January 2015, 2:02 pm

Add looked at Koyomi as he said,"WHOA! PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" Add slowly stepped towards Koyomi as grabbed the knife and her other weapons and put it inside of the cabinet as he said,"She's hypnotized. She must be stuck inside of a nightmare." Add turned himself into a demon and went inside of her brain and saw Koyomi surrounded by people as he blew them all back and he said getting closer to her,"You okay?"
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 10th January 2015, 2:54 pm

After all that, Koyomi just fainted. she could faintly hear the sound of Add's voice. she didn't wake up after that until two days later. when she woke up, it was the middle of the night, Add was sleeping. Koyomi was as quiet as a mouse as she left Add's room. she left a note that said "Add, i'm sorry. i have to leave. maybe we will meat again sometime. i am looking for my brother. by the way, it would be best if you just forgot about what happened with W.I.S.E and Voltex. if they figure out that you know something, they will hunt you down. be safe. and goodbye. Koyomi" Koyomi left and headed to the next town over.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 10th January 2015, 9:23 pm

Add woke up later and got out of bed as he saw the note and said,"Damnit! Why would she just leave?" Add put on his clothes and started walking out of the house ash e said,"Wait, can't I just kill these guys before they are powerful?" Add walked to his time machine and went back in time and saw where Koyomi had gone and he started flying over there as he saw her still walking as he dropped down in front of her in a pile of boxes as he said,"No need to fear, I am here!" Add rolled off and stood up in front of Koyomi and said,"You're gonna need some protection, right?" Add smiled as he walked beside her and put her in front of him.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 10th January 2015, 10:21 pm

Koyomi was surprised when Add suddenly came. and she said "alright, you can come but if you get killed it isn't my fault. i should probably tell you about my past" Koyomi tells her dreadful pas to Add and he just stood there, looking at Koyomi. "What?"she asks. Add looks at Koyomi with sad eyes and then he thought of something, "Why would anyone do such a thing! he is a terrible person! ...Koyomi, what will you do if you run into The Man In Black before you find your brother?" Koyomi looks up to the sky "it is all in the past, but i will find my brother and tell him all about it. and if i just so happen to run into The Man In Black, then i will fight!" Koyomi looks serous as she says those words.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 11th January 2015, 4:14 pm

Add looked and said,"Alright, if you can fight, you can fight, but i will help you." Add kissed her as he said,"Lets go eat, then we can move out." Add had a different card to not be noticed and then paid for the table as he ordered eggsand a waffle as he waitred for Koyomis food to arrive.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 11th January 2015, 4:23 pm

When Add kissed her she said "you know you need to stop that, for your own good." she turned away and looks sadly at a tree. Add paid for the table and Koyomi didn't have a problem with it. They ate their food and headed on their way. Koyomi felt hipper after lunch so she did tricks, jumped from tree to tree. "Hey! You should do this, too!" she had a huge smile and it seemed like she was a cat.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 11th January 2015, 4:35 pm

Add finished and walked out as he started walking and Koyomi started jumping from tree to tree and Add looked and climbed up another tree and jumped from each one and said,"This is actually pretty fun!" Add Kept on jumping until the tree ended and he stunt jumped to a barrel roll into grass and started walking wiping himself off and looked at Koyomi and motioned her to come as he said,"Best. Jump. Ever!"
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 11th January 2015, 4:47 pm

After Add did the jump, he tripped and fell over. Koyomi broke out laughing "hahahahaha!" She jumped from the tree and did two front flips and landed in ninja form. Koyomi calmed down instantly. she looked up at the sky and said to Add, "it is getting dark, we should find a place to stay for the night, i also need to show you something." The two walk to a nearby town and found a Inn to stay at. "WHAT!?! what do you mean you only have one room left!" Koyomi shouts at the inn keeper. "im sorry miss, the other ones are already taken." Koyomi looks irritated.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 11th January 2015, 5:11 pm

Add held Koyomi back and said,"We'll take the room." Add got the key and went up to the room as he opened the room door and saw a king sized bed and then Add flopped on the bed and said,"Best deal ever." Add went to go take a shower and when he finished he got in the bed and layed down looking at the ceiling as he said,"This is awesome."Add turned off his light and tried to go asleep but stayed awake just incase Koyomi need someone to hug.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 11th January 2015, 5:24 pm

Koyomi poked Add, "get up. i need to show you something" Koyomi got out of the bed and waited for Add to sit up. she turned around, facing her back to Add and started to unbutton her night shirt. Add's eyes widened "wh-what are you doing!?!" he said, blushing. "don't get the wrong idea!" Koyomi said, she also blushed. She finished tacking off her shirt, she reviled a scar on her back. "this is what i wanted to show you."

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 11th January 2015, 5:47 pm

Add locked at the scar still bushing and said,"How did you get that scar?" Add got out the bed and touches it as she started to turn around and Add covered his eyes as he turned and got back in the bed and said,"It would be best if we went to sleep." Add stayed up thinking and put his pillow over his head.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 11th January 2015, 6:18 pm

Koyomi put her shirt back on and climbed into bed. "will you still let my hug you?" Koyomi turns to face Add. he was still hiding under his pillow. Koyomi sighed and turned back around. she just looked at the wall as she wondered if she should have showed him.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 11th January 2015, 6:40 pm

Add took his head from under the pillow and put his arm around Koyomi and said blushing,"If it helps you sleep then yea you can get a hug." Add blushed even more and cuddled up to Koyomi putting his arms around her waist and soon went to sleep.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 11th January 2015, 7:17 pm

Koyomi turned around and faced Add. she smiled as she drifted off to sleep. in the morning, they went to a cafe to get breakfast. Koyomi got a morning burrito and a soda. "sorry about last night, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, anyway you asked how i got it, you know the night when The Man In Black came to my house and killed my parents? Well i hid in my closet and as i did so i got cut on a nail. i still have my blood-stained night gown." Koyomi looked at her soda sadly. running her finger around the rim of the cup.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 11th January 2015, 9:46 pm

Add nodded as he said,"Well since you have a bad scar i should show you one of mine." Add pulled up his shirt and there was a giant sword stab through his body and Add said," I was stabbed by a demon, and this happened." Add drunk some of his soda and said,"You ready to go?" Add stood up and waited for her to respond.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 11th January 2015, 9:57 pm

Koyomi looked at the scar, "Wow, yours is better then mine!" Koyomi touched his scar and stood up. "lets go, we need to get to the next town by nightfall" They walked out of the cafe and then Koyomi looked at Add, "lets take the fast root!" Koyomi flew into the sky and Add followed shortly behind. "Hurry up slow poke! your falling behind!" Suddenly, the shadow appeared and went in front of Add, making him stop. Add pulled out his sword and swung it at the shadow. The shadow dogged every single strike that Add tried. Then the shadow went over to Koyomi and in a flash, she was gone. Add's eyes were wide open"if only i had been faster!" Add had anger in his eyes, burning.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 11th January 2015, 10:36 pm

Add had saw Koyomi disappear as he said turning into a demon,"Now, where is she?" Add scanned around as he found a trace of Koyomi's magical power and teleported there as he saw they same shadow and said,"Give her back now." Add turned into a complete demon and dragged the demon into hell along with him as he said,"You ready to have an infinite cycle of death?" Add stabbed the shadow and took himself out of hell as he said,"I think thats over now." Add picked up Koyomi and hugged her as he fainted and went asleep.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 11th January 2015, 11:47 pm

When Koyomi woke up she saw Add on top of her, his arms wrapped around her. they were so tight that she couldn't escape from his grasp. so she just lay there. that shadow, it can't be killed, there is someone controlling the shadow. Koyomi thought, "i bet Add just trapped it for the time being." She used her wind magic to help her carry Add, she flew to the next town over and got another room, she set Add down on the bed and she sat next to the bed. "wake up soon, okay? we have stuff to do." Koyomi said in a soft, gentle voice. She felt his head and he was a little hot, so she got a wet cloth and put it on his head. by now, it was midnight, Koyomi was in the kitchen making some soup for Add. she was so tired, but couldn't sleep. she had to take care of Add. she put the soup on the table next to the bed and sat next to the bed again. Koyomi fell asleep on Add's chest without knowing it.

Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 3:24 pm