Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) Empty When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Post by Add 28th December 2014, 9:43 pm

Add had been in Hargeon town as he just bought a apartment seeing that he needed a break from the lab. As he went on the way towards the apartment he bumped into a girl as soda was spilled over him and Add said,"WHAT THE..." Add looked at the girl and thought she looked kind of familiar but didn't know from where. he took a napkin and wiped his shirt off and said,"Sorry I got mad about that but you okay?"
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Sabortooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind
    Second Skill: --
    Third Skill:

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) Empty Re: When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Post by coocoo9936 31st December 2014, 1:01 am

Koyomi came to Hargeon looking for her brother, she was carrying a soda when she bumped into someone. "WHAT THE..." he said, then he looked at her and apologized for it, taking a napkin and and cleaned his shirt. "I am the one who needs to apologize, ill make it up to you some how i promise!" she tells him quickly. Koyomi spots a Cafe and gets an idea. "i will take you to that cafe and pay to get your clothes cleaned, will that be enough? Oh, and my name is Koyomi." she says with a cute smile, looking at his face.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) Empty Re: When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Post by Add 31st December 2014, 6:59 am

Add thought about and stood up as he said,"You dont have to but if you insist ."Add walked back into his apartment and changed his shirt and walked out as he said,"Okay lets go!" He grabbed her hand and walked to the cafe as he paid for the table and put the shirt in his backpack.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 31st December 2014, 9:39 am

Koyomi was surprised when she saw him go into the apartment room right next to hers. He grabbed her hand and then he paid for the table and she quickly said "i thought i was supposed to pay! And can you please tell me your name,i already told you mine." she gets outsome money to pay him back for the table.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) Ke9eop
    Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 31st December 2014, 9:14 pm

Add looked at her and facepalmed as he said,"My name is Add, and lighten up! You don't have to go out of your way to pay me back you know?" Add was sitting right beside her and said as he pushed her jokingly,"You can just do the shirt and we'll be fine.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 31st December 2014, 10:16 pm

Koyomi is pushed by Add "if that's all i have to do then why am i here with you in this Cafe? I'm leaving. i have better things to do." she says as she stands up to walk away, but spots a familiar face and immediately sits back down. "its him" she mutters to herself harshly, trying to hide from the mans view.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 3rd January 2015, 9:22 pm

Add looked at the Koyomi and then the person and said,"It's who?"Add was interested and his dynamo flew up as he said,"You can tell me if you want. If it's to personal then you don't....have..to." Add had looked her straight in the eye and found out who it was as he stood up and looked at the dude as he started walking towards him and winked at Koyomi and touched the mans shoulder and said,"Hey,who are you."
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 3rd January 2015, 9:33 pm

Koyomi looked scared after Add touched the man. The man has Dark shades on and a suit. he was with other guys dressed the same way. the man said to the others "I'm sure that she came in here! i saw her come in with a man! search the place and find her!" the man then turns around to face Add, then he said "you want to know who i am? well, well, well, what makes you think i would tell you? now just-" the man paused as he saw Koyomi out of the corner of his eye. "There she is! gt her!" he said to the other men, then they all turned to Koyomi and she dashed right out of the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 3rd January 2015, 10:30 pm

Add blocked the doorway stopping the mens way and said as he locked the door,"First thing we do,You tell me your names so i can arrest you, Second,if you want to get her then you have to go through me. Add popped his fingers as the people charged at him except on and add beat them all up and handcuffed them as the last one dissappeared and he ran outside.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 4th January 2015, 12:31 pm

Koyomi turned around and saw the man behind her. And just then, she lost it. Koyomi jumped on a roof and ran fast then started throwing knives at the man, he used a sword to block them. Koyomi then sat on the roof looking at the man then says "Ranchi, its been awhile you still hunting me?" Ranchi just glares at Koyomi then pulls out a gun and starts to shoot at Koyomi. She doges the bullets and then makes a chair hit Ranchi on the head. "Gyah!" He says as it hits. "So it is you, Koyomi! Come here now so we can take you to the boss!" He says, angered. Koyomi just stick her tongue out at Ranchi. "Oh, come on Ranchi-kun lighten up a bit." Koyomi says , floating around. He just looks at her with angry eyes, then gets a different gun and shoots it at her, Koyomi ran , but it just followed her! It finally caught up other and when it was close enough, Ranchi pressed a button making it explode, trapping Koyomi in a net. Ranchi grabbed the net and put a mask on Koyomi, making her faint. Ranchi just walks to a van that says W.I.S.E on the side. Ranchi tossed Koyomi into the back of the van and got into the front seat, starting the car.

Last edited by coocoo9936 on 4th January 2015, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 4th January 2015, 1:11 pm

Add looked up and said,"Where the hell did he..." A car came on the sidewalk with the words W.I.S.E on the side as Add jumped put the way as he got out his dynamo and flew towards it. Add thought about where Koyomi went as he trailed the car and jumped on it as he layed there and waited.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 4th January 2015, 4:49 pm

The van stopped at a big building. Ranchi got out of the van and went to the back of the van and opened it to get Koyomi. He carried her into the building. He went to the top floor and Koyomi regained consciousness. Ranchi then took her into a room and said "Boss, we got her, just like you wanted." The man looked at Ranchi, then took her from him, "good job Ranchi, you have done your job, now leave. You will be paid later." Ranchi left the room. The man set Koyomi on the ground then said, crouching down next to her, "Koyomi, my love! Are you okay? My men can be a little rough sometimes." Koyomi glares at the man "Datchi, I am not your love and I'm fine." Datchi looks at Koyomi, pouting, "you ran away the first time I got you" Koyomi just sits there with her hands tied. "Well, since you ran away, you deserve a punishment! How about...a kiss? Yes! That's perfect! You will give me a kiss!" Koyomi stares at Datchi, "n-no way am I gonna kiss you!" Datchi just laughs at Koyomi "a punishment is something you don't want so a kiss is a punishment! Now come here or I will do it myself!" Datchi doesn't wait for her to move, he just gets closer to her. Koyomi scoots away from him until she at trapped in a corner. "Got you!" Datchi says as he grabs her chin. Koyomi tries to get loose of his grip, but can't. He gets closer and closer to her lips. First, he licked her lips. Koyomi made a scared look.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 4th January 2015, 7:15 pm

Add busted into the room as Add say the display and said,"What...WHAT THE HELL!" Add pulled out his sword and walked towards them as he clapped and said,"It seems that you are at a stalemate Koyomi." Add kicked the man pinning down Koyomi and his eyes turned completely black as he said,"Sorry about that but i just had to." Add kicked him down as he said,"By the way i heard the whole conversation, and if Koyomi tell me anything that happened between you and her and i get evidence, I will arrest you on the spot." Add kicked him on the ground and handcuffed him as he pushed him towards the truck they used and walked to Koyomi as he said,"You alright?" Add's eyes turned black to his original color as he looked at her.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 4th January 2015, 8:34 pm

Koyomi wiped her lips and replayed "yeah I'm alright." Just then, Datchi said "you know, I'm not called the boss for no reason." just then, the hand cuffs disappeared and Datchi teleported over to Add and Koyomi, then kicks Add right in the stomach, sending Add flying into the ceiling. Then he grabbed Koyomi and ran super fast out of the window. "Hey! Let me go!" Said Koyomi, as they fell.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 4th January 2015, 8:55 pm

Add caught the ceiling and then fliped back to the ground as he said,"What is wrong with people?" Add ran out as he took out his sword and chaced after them and once he got a little bit closer he disappeared with shadows and appeared in front of the man and roundhouse kicked him sending Koyomi flying in the air as he flew up and grabbed her and then put her on a roof and pulled out a sword as he walked towards the man,"Resisting arrest means i'm gonna have to take you down by force. Add charged at the man with his sword and got ready to battle.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 4th January 2015, 9:02 pm

Datchi made a sword come out of now where just in time to block Add's attack. then he made another  sword appear and swings it towards Add's torso, Add tilted his sword to block the other one. Koyomi  then flew over the the two men and said "you two haven't met before so let me introduce you. Add, this is Datchi. Datchi, this is Add." she then surrounds herself in a wind barrier and shoots sharp wind blades at Datchi. "and Datchi, im on Add's side."
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 5th January 2015, 7:27 pm

Add looked at the man as he said as his eyes turned all black,"I'm tired of looking at this scrub, I'm gonna finish this now." Add turned his body completly demon as black armor appeared on him as he summoned some shadows and they attacked him taking all of his power completely.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 5th January 2015, 7:36 pm

Datchi, fell from the roof and disappeared as he hit the ground. Add herd a voice in his head saying "you will pay next time!" then Koyomi suddenly fainted, she started falling. In her mind she saw her brother, she remembered the death of her parents, her brother dying in a dream she had forgotten about, she felt all alone. As she fell she made a troubled face. Then, one tear fell from her face.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 5th January 2015, 8:13 pm

Add shook his head as the armor turned into ashes as he caught Koyomi as he said,"Does this fulfill your daily excitement of the day? If not i have one thing that might just do it." Add kissed Koyomi as his eyes turned white again and he picked her up and said,"Lets get you home." Add walked off the roof and started walking towards the apartments.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 5th January 2015, 8:39 pm

Koyomi is still unconscious as Add puts her in her bed. When she woke up the next morning, she wondered what happened. She looked around her room, but no one was there. She started to get out of her bed when, she felt, a sensation on her lips. She ignored it when she herd someone touching the doorknob, and jumped out the window. Just as she landed, a gun shot went off, it was aimed at Koyomi. She dogged it and kicked the guy in the face, causing him to collapse. "You aren't a worker for W.I.S.E so you must be from... oh! Voltex! You guys are out to kill me! This will be fun! Now...where are the others hiding?" Koyomi says, stepping on the guy. She looks up at her room to see Add standing there, watching the whole thing, holding some coffee. She waves and then runs off to find the other members of Voltex.

Last edited by coocoo9936 on 5th January 2015, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 5th January 2015, 9:03 pm

Add scratched his head as she ran out and forgot to mention that he had already taken out some so he walked out wit her as a bullet cam towards Koyomis back as her pushed her out the way and threw a knife at the person stabbing his in the finger as it made him faint. Add grabbed her hand and said,"You ever get that feeling you're being watched? If you do then duck right now." Add ducked as gunshots cam through the walls from snipers as he took Koyomi and ran down to the basement and locked the door.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 5th January 2015, 11:09 pm

Koyomi was surprised when all that happened. And now she was alone in a basement, with Add. She sensed something move in the corner and immediately threw a knife at it. She had stabbed one of the people from Voltex. "Thats the only one they was here. I can sense them." Koyomi stood up and walked around to see if there was another way out, it was dark, she tripped over something and started to fall when Add caught her, but she lost his balance and the fell to the floor.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 6th January 2015, 8:48 pm

Add fell down on Koyomi and then rolled off of her and then lit up a match as he said,"We can get out without being noticed if we take this passage way." Add opened a door leading to a hallway and walked down it leading to a white light until they were outside
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 6th January 2015, 9:33 pm

When Koyomi saw the light, see was relieved. Then as they got closer to the end, she sensed a lot of people of Voltex. She stopped Add and said "no, there are a lot out there. We can't leave." Koyomi felt her forehead, she definitely had a fever. But she couldn't tell Add. She just kept moving back towards a wall. Then, she pushed in different bricks and the wall opened, creating a passage. "This way, it will lead us to your apartment room closet. Mine is a different way, but it will probably be crawling with them!" Koyomi grabs Add's hand and leads him through the many different passage ways. Add looks at her and sees that her face is red and she is breathing heavily, he thought that she was blushing from holding his hand. Then, Koyomi stopped at a wall and put a hand on the third brick to the left and moved it down and over, lacking a latter appear.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 9th January 2015, 7:29 pm

Add looked at Koyomi as he turned her to him and said,"You okay?" Add felt her head and said,"Your burning hot!" Add pulled off his backpack and pulled out a towel as he poured some of his water on the towel and put it on her head as he said,"We gotta get you out of here, and fast because one towel won't help you." Add kissed her again and picked her up and ran towards his closet.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:50 pm