Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Two Dragons Meet (Private)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Two Dragons Meet (Private) Empty Two Dragons Meet (Private)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 22nd April 2017, 7:43 pm

The short man glanced out at the audience he was to sing for in a nervous manner, chewing on his lip. Would they like the song? The images his magic would generate for them? There was only one way to find out if they would like it or not, and that was to start singing, so with one last nervous breath, he stepped out from behind the curtain. It was time to show the world what his music was like, and to finally let them hear his voice. Behind him, the gods he hosted stepped onto stage with him, Apollo taking up his position next to Takumi, ready to sing the duet. they made an odd bunch, Takumi and Apollo would be singing a duet, Eros, Hecate, and Poseidon playing the instruments, Dionysus as backup vocals, all of them were very odd looking when they were together. But as the song began to play and Takumi began to sing, his fear melted away, and a smile rose on his face. this was way more fun than he had thought it would be!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taizen
    Taizen

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Mentor : Hera-senpai
    Experience : 203.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White DS Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Two Dragons Meet (Private) Empty Re: Two Dragons Meet (Private)

Post by Taizen 22nd April 2017, 9:22 pm

Taizen had finally made it to the performance. He had heard that Takumi, someone from Fairy Tail, was going to sing today. Apparently, he had really good singing prowess, but now it was time for Taizen to see by himself. The book ran through the crowd to glare at Takumi at the front of his crowd, his aqua-blue eyes pierced into sapphire-blue ones. All of a sudden he knew everything about the man in front of him, all the way to the single detail.Taizen blushed as he found out the man was homosexual like he was. Takumi was like him in a lot of ways, that made his face even redder, they had so much in common. He shut down his emotions as fast as he could, how could that happen to him so quickly, he didn't even know the man.

All of a sudden he started to sing and then everyone in the crowd could see the resemblance of his emotions. Mixed with his insight on everything about Takumi he couldn't help but stare in awe at the tender display. It was over as quickly as it started, Taizen wiped tears out of his eyes before they could even start rolling. Damn, this man penetrated his emotional barrier quickly, he couldn't deal with that. He needed to talk to him, to know how this man was so... beautiful, and maybe talk more about their resemblance, and him joining Fairy Tail.

TWC: 242

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taizen Silverheart

Two Dragons Meet (Private) Fddf734401eb6e4a1812166e5cb30251
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 22nd April 2017, 9:45 pm

Two Dragons Meet (Private) Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Attack-on-titan-image-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-36749381-600-852

The slayer looked over as the song ended, spotting a particularily interesting man in the crowd, who seemed to be blushing slightly, tears at the corner of his eyes. His eyebrows quirked as he gazed at the young man, who had deep aqua eyes of an unusual shade. a blush of his own sprang to his face as he approached the young man, the response from his godly companions knowing smirks and one loud call of "go get em!" from Eros, to which Takumi facepalmed. Was the god trying to ruin his chances? It seemed pretty ironic for the god of love to do such a thing.

He approached the young man, outstretching his hand as he did so, introducing himself. "Hello, I'm Takumi. I saw you watching the show. Did you like it? Believe it or not that was my first public performance."

Taizen
    Taizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Taizen 22nd April 2017, 9:56 pm

As Takumi walked forward Taizen stepped backward. He heard what the unknown god had said and blushed, he didn't find himself attractive, he didn't know what attractive was, to begin with. As Takumi spoke a small smile would appear on Taizen's face, "Your first performance? I must say that you're gorgeous- I mean, that was gorgeous!" He sputtered. The man looked away from the performer a blush of great proportions on his cheeks. "What I really wanted to know, is if I could join Fairy Tail? I know that you're in the guild and I know about you well, more than you even think. Can we please speak in private?" He'd lead him over to a more secure part of the Rose Garden.

TWC: 365

Taizen Silverheart

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 22nd April 2017, 10:26 pm

Takumi blushed as he was called gorgeous, something that made Dionysus and Ares smirk, Poseidon laugh, and Apollo smile. The stuttering as the other boy attempted to correct himself made Takumi blush even more at how cute this boy was, and when the boy moved them out of the venue, and began talking about Fairy Tail, Takumi sighed, of course this boy had talked to him about his guild. Fairy tail, the wizards guild everybody either loved or hated, a guild that was like his family. A guild that also sometimes caused him annoyance, like now, he noted. "Only the guildmaster or an ace can allow you to join, though I can bring you to the guild hall to speak with them about joining, if you wish?"

Taizen
    Taizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Taizen 22nd April 2017, 10:41 pm

He seemed annoyed. Taizen slightly frowned, he didn't want him to be annoyed. "I mean... you can take me to the guild later. We could talk more about you... or on the way there we could talk about your singing. Was that your magic you were controlling?"

Taizen Silverheart

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 24th April 2017, 9:53 am

"No, it's fine. Though it does eventually get annoying when people are constantly asking you about Fairy Tail, though I admit it is refreshing that you aren't just asking me why Fairy Tail is even still a guild like most idiots who think Fairy Tail isn't a good guild."

Without another word after his short explanation, Takumi grabbed the other boy by the hand, dragging him to where the gods were waiting, most of them smirking at him with the exception of Apollo and Poseidon, who threw questioning looks at him, but didn't say anything, and were discrete about staring, unlike the rest, who were all either laughing or staring openmouthed at the two.

Taizen
    Taizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Taizen 24th April 2017, 3:57 pm

Taizen blushed even more. He could feel the man's emotions, he could tell from just looking at him everything, and his hand was so soft~! Taizen couldn't help the huge blush that showed up on his face, it spread across his cheeks, all the way to his ears.

"Takumi, are you taking me to Fairy Tail? Also, you're a Dragon Slayer just like me? That's really cool..." The man said out loud. He didn't know if it was bad that he was relaying information like this, but Fairy Tail should know that he had the ability of a physic. It'd be useful to them.

Taizen subconsciously gripped the man's hand tighter as he led him.

Taizen Silverheart

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 27th April 2017, 10:21 am

The small man turned to look at Taizen, who appeared to be blushing, which caused him to blush as well. He looked back at the gods, and with a single glare, commanded them to return to him. "Taizen, don't freak out, but i'm calling my dragon friend to take us to Fairy Tail." he said, giving off a high shrieking call. Moments later, a large golden dragon appeared, landing before the two.

Taizen
    Taizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Taizen 27th April 2017, 10:40 am

Taizen instantly tensed up when he saw the dragon. His eyes flashed, he thought about his father Weisslogia, and how he missed him so much ever since he came to this place known as Fairy Tail. The man squeezed Takumi's hand tighter as he was led onto the dragon. Why were they still holding hands, was this dragon his summon, was he going to take him to Fairy Tail?

Taizen Silverheart

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 9:11 am