Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Event: Switcheroo

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guild Event: Switcheroo - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild Event: Switcheroo

Post by Zoe Schiffer 2nd December 2014, 3:48 pm

OOC (Notice):
    Spoiler:

Everything occurred so fast that Zoe didn't even get enough time to process it all. One second, she was on the second floor getting dragged by Ebony and the next, a bright light erupted throughout the guild. The next thing Zoe knew, she was standing on the first floor behind the bar counter with water surrounding her.

"Huh? When did I....?" However, her voice didn't sound like her own and as she proceeded to ask what was going on, her question was answered when she heard a voice that she knew all to well; it was her own real voice.

"Alright people it looks like we've swapped bodies so I'd like for everyone to try and stay calm so we can think this through without anyone getting hurt in the confusion." Glancing upwards, she noticed that it was indeed her own self, apparently giving out orders. Her mind had still not wrapped around the fact that she was no longer in her own body. From the way the person in her body spoke, it was strangely similar to Nightken, the guild master.

Turning her head from right to left, she jumped over the counter and rushed to a mirror where she could see herself. But instead of herself, she saw Chloe. So, they all had switched bodies. And she had ended up in Chloe's body.

Her attention was diverted towards Blue who rushed towards Heero who seemed to be angry and pointing at Rita and then towards Ebony who was standing next to the person who was in Zoe's body, demanding about being switched back to their original body otherwise she, or he, would take Ebony's body for a date.

Now that everyone had switched bodies, there was likely to be chaos. "Oh boy, this is horrible." The brunette.....or blunette muttered. Well, now that she was in Chloe's body for the time being, perhaps she could see what she would be able to as even the rest of them were trying out their new powers.

Raising her hand forward, unknowingly in the direction of the person who was in Ebony's body, a gush of water erupted from her hand aimed at the person who was in Ebony's body.

The water would then hit that person making Zoe-Chloe wince and say, "That wasn't me!" before whistling and walking towards the direction of the people who were in Blue and Heero's body.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th December 2014, 9:09 pm

Lance unthinkingly picked up Lea and stared at a group of guys that were in the shape of a triangle. He twirled around and let go of Lea causing her to fly at the guys. She hits the one in the middle and it caused a domino effect of them all going down. He laughed courageously and shouted "STRRRRRIKE!" as he jumped on a table and was about to jump in a group of guys when something weird happened. Right as he jumped he felt like he didnt jump. He scanned the room and saw HIS body fall to the ground. He stared at his hands and blinked for a few seconds with an eye twitch as he stood up on a table and took a deep breath. "ALRIGHT! SOMEBODY BETTER HAVE SOME ANSWERS!" he yelled drunkenly so everyone in the guild could hear him as he jumped off of the table and stumbled over to his own body and grabbed him by the back of his coat, pulling him up to his feet and looked at his reflection in a glass "NOW I JUST JUMPED OFF A TABLE, THIS IS MY TEENAGE BODY!" he said as he slammed the glass down on the table "AND NOW I'M AND OLD MAN!" he yelled. Whoever was the person who pulled this joke was going to get their ass beat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 8th December 2014, 1:55 am

A bright light flashed before Conrad, as he lunged out for a punch. Opening his eyes, he found himself, arm fully extended standing in the entrance. Looking at his outstretched arm, a unfamiliar sight befell him. The arm was not his own, "What happened to my body?" He thought to himself.

A sudden sensation washed over him, he lifted his hand to his face. He rushed over to the nearest reflective surface, which happened to be the back of someone else's armor. What he saw was not his face but the image of a stranger staring back at him. " I have two eyes!! " He shouted. The feeling of glee soon passed, as he realized that wasn't what he should be focused on.

A familiar voice roused him, it was his own. Quickly surveying the chaos of the room for the location of the sound, he stumbled across his body lifting some black haired boy and yelling out about his body. Conrad lunged out at his body tackling it to the ground. He shook his body back and forth " Give me back my body!!!!! " He yelled while continuing to shake him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

Guild Event: Switcheroo - Page 2 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Experience : 175

Post by Manayus 10th December 2014, 1:16 am

Spoiler:

Manayus had been silently watching the fights while imbuing his magic into their bodies, watching as they looked invigorated by the added adrenaline. However, a sudden blinding flash caught his attention and distracted him from his spell. He tried to look towards the source, but as soon as his eyes connected with the light, he found that he gained a sudden large migraine.

"Ow... I feel like someone hit me with a chair..."
    He groaned as he raised his hand to rub his head, dumping the contents of the glass he was holding all over his chest. He abruptly stood up as the cold fluid hit him, tripping backwards and falling on his butt, holding his head painfully.

"I dun get it.."
    He slurred before pushing himself back up to his feet and holding onto the table to steady himself. The first thing he was were the googly eyed girls that seemed to be looking at him with concern, and in the distance he saw... himself? standing in a different position.

"am I... drunk? I fleel.... drunk..."
    He grumbled as he attempted to make his way towards his body, stopping suddenly as his team mate spoke and looking up towards her. No matter how much people were trying to explain that their minds had been switched, his inebriated mind wouldn't register it. Manayus was not a drinker, and the fact that this body suddenly had a ton of alcohol in it had him floored.

Speaking of floored, Manayus/Lance suddenly found himself face first on the floor...

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 14th December 2014, 9:26 pm

Spoiler:

Looking around the guild he decided it will be easier if he did a roll call to find out who is in who. Once he finished writing down the list of what body people are in he tried to see if everyone will stay in a group of two and start looking around Magnolia for the hooded figure that did this to them. "Alright people there will be seven groups of people looking around Magnolia for any sign of that hooded person. The groups will be me and Ebony, Rita and Kyra, Blue and Heero, Zoe and Shard, Lance and Conrad, Chloe and Manayus, Kira and Axel." Walking over to Ebony who was in Blue's body and took her to the guild library to have her help try finding any info about who or what they might be dealing with.

Guild Event: Switcheroo - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Guild Event: Switcheroo - Page 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 17th December 2014, 2:55 am

“H-Huh? What are ya talking about Blue? I didn't know that Ice dragon slayers could float, or use light speed…” Ebony's eyes widened as she mentioned Blue's name. "Blue? I'm not Blue, I am..." She was cut off by a familiar tone of voice in a small body known as Zoe. "Alright people it looks like we've swapped bodies so I'd like for everyone to try and stay calm so we can think this through without anyone getting hurt in the confusion." She held up her hands as she looked down at the floor. "These are definitely not my clothes... Oh my god I feel so heavy..." She looked around her and at Heero, who was actually Rita as he-she erupted lightning from their body. "o.o"

I wonder if I can...  She walked towards the fridge in the Guild Hall bar, opening it to find a million ice-cubes within it. Something inside her clicked, as she launched herself at the cubes. She began devouring them, only to realise there was no sensation of cold. "Sweet, so I'm immune to cold weather. Now I can build snowmen anytime I want to!" Her eyes sparkled brightly while still eating the ice-cubes, only to turn and look at Zoe, I mean Nightken; Zoe-Nightken.

"Alright people there will be seven groups of people looking around Magnolia for any sign of that hooded person. The groups will be me and Ebony, Rita and Kyra, Blue and Heero, Zoe and Shard, Lance and Conrad, Chloe and Manayus, Kira and Axel." Ebony-Blue turned and walked towards Night-Zoe as she raised her hand in a thumbs up position. "Good idea Zoe, I mean Night. Where are we gonna go?" She looked back at the freezer that was now ice-cubeless and smiled awkwardly. "We also might need some more ice-cubes..." She sighed as Night-Zo led her to the Guild Library. "What are we doing here?" She was confused, "I thought we were... Oooh, we are looking for info about this strange man?"

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 17th December 2014, 10:38 am

Looked like the guild was going to work this out in groups. Rita however, was having difficulties. She did not know what this Kyra person looked like in their own body to begin with how could she think to find them running around in someone else’s body? In an attempt to locate her, Rita-Heero zipped around the guild hall at supernatural speeds, a streak of yellow lightning following behind.  She looked over every mage they could get to with a quick glare and a hand at her chin before zooming to the next person. This was constant and she eventually lost her patience in the search.

She blinked at the current mage she had stopped at, Ebony or who she thought was Ebony.  Rita-Heero  decided to settle with any partner she could get her hands on, looked like the Ebony swap was as good as she would get. Heh, The mage was never great at following rules to begin with, oh well. Effortlessly, Rita-Heero picked the red head up, propping whomever was stuck in her body onto her dragon slayer shoulders. “Ayyy, You can go on your date later--- But first, Lets find the bastard who switched everyone, beat em to a pulp, and get our normal bodies back!” She explained, quickly darting out of the guildhall with Heero-Ebony in tow.

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 25th December 2014, 2:22 pm

OOC:

The guild hall appeared to be in a state of turmoil as the sudden event of all of the guild members switching bodies had left everyone in a state of confusion. Zoe was no different; she was confused as well being in Chloe's body but it was not as though they could actually do anything about this in an instant.

Her attention was directed to herself or rather Nightken who had been switched in her body as he gave out the orders on what to do. So she was supposed to be paired up with someone named Shard. Noticing Zoe-Ken and Ebony-Blues leaving as well as Rita-Heero who had grabbed the person in Ebony's body who seemed to be Heero from the mannerisms, Zoe decided it was time she did something as well.

'Well, about time I leave as well.' But of course before she proceeded with that, she would have to find herself a partner. Well, since Rita didn't listen, she didn't necessarily have to as well as long as they got the job done.

Placing herself directly on top of a table to make sure that she was noticeable above all the havoc that ensued, Zoe shouted, "Alright, whichever one of you wants to go with me is welcome to. If you're Shard or anyone else, just somebody come with me. Let's find that hooded figure!" Despite the confusion that engulfed her a few moments ago, Zoe was quite pumped up about this. They definitely had to find the hooded figure and get this madness over with and the girl would waste no time in doing so.
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 3rd January 2015, 2:31 am

Conrad stood up, holding his unconscious body in his hands.

"I want my body back!" He yelled while shaking himself.

"This inst working." He thought.

He lifted his body over his shoulder and walked toward the nearest standing table. Once at the table he gently laid his body down upon it,

"I need a drink." Conrad exclaimed while making his way toward the bar.

He reached behind the counter and grabbed a mug of ale, tilting the mug back he could hear some jabber around him about switching bodies.

"You think so, what gave you that idea!" Conrad blurted from out of the mug.

He finished the first and grabbed another and continued to quickly consume mug after mug.

"So, anyone got any ideas, because iv'e got nothing." He blurted again as he finished another drink.

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

Guild Event: Switcheroo - Page 2 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 22nd January 2015, 12:55 am

Nightken had gone through several books without finding anything useful grabbing a book off the shelf as he started think about what the hooded figure said. "That hooded figure sounded as if they were expecting us to be more entertaining to them so that might be an indicator they weren't human." He rambled aloud while looking through a book labeled "Deities and Demons". When he finished his rambling the page he stopped on was about the trickster god Loki which made him think it is possible that the hooded figure might have been this trickster god who was just simply bored. "Ebony do you think its possible that hooded figure was this trickster god Loki?" He asked her showing the page he stopped on.

Guild Event: Switcheroo - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Guild Event: Switcheroo - Page 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 29th January 2015, 2:48 am

"Ehh? A trickster god did this? Ha, they sure have an interesting sense of humour if this was their doing" Eb-Blue looked around the room before gazing her eyes back at Night-Zoe's. This body of Blue's was so confusing. I mean, how does he walk in these clothes? She crossed her arms, pacing around the room as she tried to figure out if this was the doing of this so called 'trickster-god' and why he would do it in the first place? She sighed, looking down at the floor. "I guess there's only one option then!" She said raising Blue's arm into the air. "We have to find Loki"

She grinned, twirling around in her new body as she raised lifted both her hands. "I've always wanted to see Ice magic in action. Now I get to use it~" Her eyes widened as he realised she didn't even know how to find this trickster god, or use her newly found powers. "Hey Night-Zo, is there anything in that book to change us back? Or find Loki for that matter?" She walked over to him, looking over his shoulder and towards the book. I really do wanna get back my powers... And my body for that matter. But it's kinda fun, being someone else. She sighed, maybe there was a reason for all this?

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 29th January 2015, 4:55 pm

(OOC: I need to take a skip. I've unable to post in much of anything due to IRL issues at the moment. I really don't have anything to post this time around until Heero posts again anyways. Sorry for any inconvenience, permission to skip and continue)

---

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 1:48 am