Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Assasination Contract

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

Assasination Contract  Empty Assasination Contract

Post by Nakiya 21st November 2014, 10:53 am

Job info:

Crocus was such a pain in the ass city to go through, mainly because to her keep her identity secret she had to wear pants to cover up her guild tattoo. She hated not truly being able to deside what attire she wanted to wear... another reason she hated Crocus was that it was the "Flower Capital"... so many damned sweet smelling flowers and beautiful sights. It was truly a romantic city. Gag...

However, this contract was too much for the dark Celestial Mage to pass up... an assassination contract, which she normally disliked, that needed to be performed out in the open! She finally wasn't going to have to creep around in the shadows. She was horrible at that.

She looked back to the guild hall to see if Za'cha was there, but after a moments hesitation, she decided it was best not to ask him to come along. When it came to this kind of think, he was always such a stick in the mud. Sh would need backup though, just in case things went wrong, but Kuro wasn't anywhere to be seen, and her team was off finding artifacts to get to hell. She sighed and tuned around, about to give up and go take the job alone. However, something did quite suddenly catch her eye, where she thought she had once seen a young girl, now lounged a rather large wolf. She raised an eyebrow at the creature, wondering if it wasn't someone's pet before she heard an uncertain voice in her head.

"That wolf isn't a pet, Master"
    She recognized the voice immediately as Kuro's, her pet Demon who came strolling down the steps of the guild hall and within two leaps leaped up onto Nakiya's shoulders, glancing wearily at the wolf.

"Hey wolf lady. My master want's to offer you a job. I like cat naps as much as the next person but this one's really fun."
    Kuro stated telepathically, both Nakiya and Kakuma would be able to hear his voice, though anyone else watching would simply thing the red head and the cat were transfixed by the giant wolf sitting in the guild hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Assasination Contract  5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Assasination Contract  Empty Re: Assasination Contract

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 21st November 2014, 1:07 pm

Kakuma had been enjoying a mild nap, dreaming of her mothers and other fun things, when a voice interrupted her sleep. "Hey wolf lady. My master want's to offer you a job. I like cat naps as much as the next person but this one's really fun." Kakuma snorted and lazily open one of her eyes, scanning the area for someone intent on her. That didn't take long as she spotted a Red hair woman with a rather ugly cat on her shoulder, well ugly to her that was.

She Yawned and got to her feet and padded over, she was taller then the woman and not by a small amount she looked at the red head and sniffed. "I take it you two are the ones whom woke me?" she looked at the two, studying them, The red head was unassuming for the most part but the cat on the other hand, clearly not normal. She cocked her head as she looked at the cat, until a glint caught her eye. She looks at the glint coming for a small pouch on her hip, it was the Keys of a celestial spirit. As she realizes this her hackles raise. "What do you want Mage?" she was wary now what did this mage want, and was she safe from her. She sighed as she thought to herself, her key was safe in the Isura void, Being related to the Lamira family had perks after all. She still didn't trust CS mages, she hated the idea that someone could simply take her key and enslave her. Kakuma realized she was being outwardly hostile, so she took a deep breath and restated her question, "What can i do for you." as she speaks she changes her form, back into the Semi human looking girl with white hair and wolf traits.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Assasination Contract  KF68skC
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 21st November 2014, 2:55 pm

Nakiya kept her eyes firmly on the form of the great wolf that came towering up to her. While most of her spirits were shorter than her, she was no stranger to those that towered above her. Pegasus was fairly larger, and Zargan was a mountain of a spirit. And so, she never wavered as she stared back at the wolf.

"Well, Spirit, I was going to offer you a job, an assassination contract actually. However I find it quite interesting that yet another Celestial Spirit would pop up so casually around me."
    She stated as a smirk crept up onto her features. She wasn’t one to hunt down keys nor one to enslave them unless they were keys of light that she corrupted. She was, however, now interested in seeing how this spirit worked… what her strengths and weaknesses were, and if she was a potential ally for her long term goal. Those goal would remain her own however, until she was sure what she was dealing with.

"You don’t have anything to worry about from me. I am only after very select keys, and I highly, highly doubt that you are one of them."
    As if to prove her point, she reached down to her keys and popped the clip covering them, revealing to her the pure black and bronze keys. Once the wolf got a good look, she replaced the keys on the strap on her thigh before looking back up to the Spirit.

"Let’s start off on better terms shall we? My name is Nakiya, a dark Celestial Spirit mage."
    She began to introduce before the cat on her shoulder piped up again.

"and I’m Kuro, master Nakiya’s demon… a familiar of sorts."
    He attempted to explain, rubbing his face against the red heads earning an eye roll and a quick shove of the cats face.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 6th December 2014, 2:51 am

Kakuma still did not completely believe the woman she was still a CS mage... and a dark on to boot but Kakuma would not disregard a guild mate. Even if she did try Kakuma's key was safe, not even on this plane of existance. she sighed as the woman introduced herself. "Let’s start off on better terms shall we? My name is Nakiya, a dark Celestial Spirit mage." Kakuma blinked at the woman.

The cat was next to introduce "and I’m Kuro, master Nakiya’s demon… a familiar of sorts." Kakuma raised a eyebrow at the cat then clicked her tongue.

as she finished changing she introduced herself, Clothing appearing from a small Chi earring that she wore. "I am Kakuma Blackflower, daughter of The goddess of Chaos." She was now in her full Humanoid form, "Your cat mentioned a job?" Kakuma would be wary of this woman and her cat, it would not be the first time that a human had tried to get her key. Kakuma pulled a small token from her clothing and brought her blade, Hōrīurufu, she was ready for any job that the Summoner could take her on. Kakuma. "what is the job and when do we leave." Kakuma was not blood thirsty but she did wish to be away from this guild. This would probably be the last job she did for this guild. she found that the people here were not the kind of people she liked, They were murders, people who killed their own for personal gain. Kakuma hid every ounce of her hatred for this place, a place she would strive to destroy one day. She looked around the guild again, she was wondering where Daiko made off to. He didn't fit in just like her and thats why she liked him.

Assasination Contract  KF68skC
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 6th December 2014, 9:35 pm

"Oh my you are a gorgeous spirit aren't you."
    Nakiya noted, probably doing absolutely nothing to remove Kakuma's caution of her. Of course she was only making note to Kakuma's appearance, as she had yet to see any of her abilities. She wondered just how good this wolf would be... if she was summoned here of her own magic power, then how strong could she afford to be? How much magic could she truly use? Well, it would be a good learning experience for her to watch Kakuma so that Vulpeca would have an idea of his own limits when he summoned himself.

"Right. The job sounds pretty simple actually."
    She began as she handed the job posting over to Kakuma so that she could read it for herself. Even then though, she began to explain it so that it looked like she had read it herself too when in fact, Kuro has silently explained it to her during her encounter with the wolf spirit.

"Simple assasination contract. Well, more like a fun assasination contract. Someone wants this politician dead, and they want it made public. Whoever's put up the job doesn't want any links back to themselves."
    She said with a light shrug as she headed for the entrance of the guild, pushing the door open. Kuro leaped from her shoulder and ran ahead, with every step he took, he began to grow larger and larger until the cat was absolutely massive. Kuro then crouched down, allowing Nakiya to leap up onto his back comfortably.

"You are more than welcome to jump up as well, Kuro doesn't mind. However if you wanted to run by our side yourself, we'll respect that."
    She stated plainly as Kuro stood back up, his twin tails gently swishing back and forth as he waited for the order to take off. He was wary about having to cary a wolf spirit on his bck, however if that was what his master wanted, he wouldn't go against her.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 12th December 2014, 8:10 am

(OCC: Sorry about taking so long)

"Oh my you are a gorgeous spirit aren't you."the words did not make her any comfortable at all. She was regretting joining this guild. The people here made her uncomfortable, a lot of them seemed to enjoy killing. This was kind of puncuated by Nakiya going on about the job. "Simple assasination contract. Well, more like a fun assasination contract. Someone wants this politician dead, and they want it made public. Whoever's put up the job doesn't want any links back to themselves." she missed the comment before it but had heard something before it. She shrugged at the details of the job. Killing was not exactly her thing, she only liked to killed when she need to eat or in defense. Kakuma sighed as the cat became bigger, She smile slightly as Nakiya spoke, "You are more than welcome to jump up as well, Kuro doesn't mind. However if you wanted to run by our side yourself, we'll respect that." 

Kakuma smiled, "I prefer to run" As she spoke she became her larger wolf form. "I am not human you know, i am more spirit than anything." she finished changing, her dress becoming a erring and he sword a collar. "Lets get this over with." She sighed. "I don't want to be here any longer than i have to." she muttered under her breath. She waited for Nakiya and the cat, she didn't what them behind them. She never trusted anyone in this guild, she got the feeling that none of them could be trusted, like that would betray her for just the smallest hint of personal gain. "Well then lets get going, im not exactly sure of this land, so if you would be kind enough to lead the way." She stretched getting herself ready for her run. "You got a specific idea of how  we will do this job?"
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 12th December 2014, 10:04 pm

"Yeah, I got that whenevr I met you as a large wolf... the Celestial aura's sort of a dead give away too."
    She stated rather sarcastically towards Kakuma's comment about her not being human. What did human have anything to do with riding a demon? If the girl even knew that she wasn't herself then that statement would seem utterly ridiculous.

As Kuro took the lead, guiding them towards their destination, Kakuma's next sentence continued to bother her. Did she even have a plan for this? did she just expect this guy to sponaneously be waiting for them, where she would grab him, and slaughter him in front of everyone? If they made the entire ordeal too public, then no doubt the Rune Knights would have time to arrive on the scene. She pondered this a little longer before her thoughts were projected directly to Kakuma, thanks to Kuro's telepathy.

"Of course I have a plan. Though you need to be in your human form so that we don't draw as much attention to ourselves until we apprehend this Cassel guy. I've got plenty of spirits at my disposal that we can use to find this guy."
    Even though it was telepathic, her voice still sounded uncertain as she began to mull over the different scenarios with her different spirits.

As they approached Crocus, Nakiya stopped some distance away, leaping off of Kuro's back as the cat returned to his regular size. She then turned to find Kakuma to make sure they hadn't lost her before speaking.

"We should approach the rest of the way on foot, there are often Sabertooth mages about in Crocus. Let's make our way to the town square, and see what we can find out on the way."
    She stated before she began walking towards town. Of course, what she meant by information on the way, was to force passers by to tell her what she wanted.

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 6:56 am