Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

my magic

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bump Re: my magic

Post by Rosetta Crawford 26th April 2015, 9:39 am

Not really what I meant.

Basically takeover works like this:

You transform your body into the part of something in your case a demon bird.

Each of these transformations provides an active and a passive ability.

So for example:
    Your demon phoenix wings gives you the wings of a demonic phoenix. The strengths of this might be you can bat your wings to blow away fogs, you can fly, and maybe you can hit people with the wings so you've got a new way to hit them.

Its passive ability as you've said allows you to lighten rooms.(seriously you could probably have something better)
    Its active ability is to throw fireballs. This itself needs strengths and weaknesses.

Hope that helps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

my magic - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

my magic - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

my magic - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 26th April 2015, 6:43 pm

lol kinda unsure I made an edit on the pheonix wings this what you talking  about.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

my magic - Page 2 Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th April 2015, 12:17 am

Not what I meant. Let me give you an example using the template I provided.
    Partial Takeover example:

That above is a SINGLE partial takeover spell.

Each of your partial takeovers is able to have that sort of thing.

It transforms your body
    Provides a passive ability
    Provides an ability you can activate

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 27th April 2015, 5:58 pm

lol do I have to make another spell

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th April 2015, 11:50 pm

All partial abilities get 1 active and 1 partial ability as shown in my example.

So all four of the spell you have that are partial takeovers can have 1 active and 1 partial.

Your Demon Phoenix wings currently mentions throwing fire as part of the actual takeover, but that would be the active ability of the takeover.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 28th April 2015, 8:50 pm

bump

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th April 2015, 11:51 pm

Spoiler:
    Roc's Gaze doesn't seem like a partial takeover so I assume its an extra ability for the magic which is valid.

As such it doesn't get a passive and active. That is only for spells that transform you (i.e. takeover spells).

I need you to redo the description as I have NO CLUE what this spell does. I think it is creating a ravine, but...there is a lot of extra stuff that i'm not clear about.

Furthermore, extra abilities for a takeover have to be associated with a particular partial takeover e.g. you could say can only use roc's gaze when you are using demon roc's talons.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 29th April 2015, 6:44 am

bump

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 30th April 2015, 6:07 am

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 30th April 2015, 6:41 am

User shoots a harsh and intimidating demonic with reddish eyes Roc face the rock face will move up down to the side and close to the opponent, and then go's head up to the user, looking as if it would eat you alive up in the sky that shows a Beam of light. The beam of light makes a foot wide Ravine in the ground protecting user. The Ravine itself is 20 feet deep. The beam comes
    from moon distance. The beam teleports ground and drops it to the side of the ravine the ground coming from the ravine is what is teleported.

-----------------------
    I have no idea what the above means.

Please try to rewrite and simplify.

From my understanding the end result is that a ravine is made by teleporting ground. However, the rest seems a bit garbled and i'm not clear what you are trying to do.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 30th April 2015, 6:45 am

everyone gets messed up I just deleated it

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 30th April 2015, 7:02 am

srry bump

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 30th April 2015, 7:29 am

Looks good to me.

Approved

Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 21st June 2015, 11:31 am

Unlocked for C rank edits.

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 22nd June 2015, 7:16 am

bump

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Post by Guest 23rd June 2015, 1:14 am

Hello, Kitteh! I'll be helping you with your magic application. c:

Blue Jay Takeover - The picture is fine (though I'd prefer if you put it in spoilers), but I need you to give me a description in words. You need two more weaknesses minimum.

Demon Phoenix Claws - What do you mean it deals "one rank up of damage." Do you mean it causes your character to deal an additional C-rank of damage? You also need to increase the cooldown by one post.

Demon Phoenix Claws (Passive Ability) - You need explain what your passive does.

Demon Phoenix Claws (Active Ability - The sword needs a durability. I recommend 2 C-rank damage for durability.

Demon Phoenix Hair - The C-rank damage would be a passive ability. You should also lower the duration to five posts and the cooldown to six posts.

Demon Phoenix Hair (Active Ability) - How is this a chain reaction? What does "until all said enemies are hit" mean? Does it mean that the fireballs follow the enemies? Also, what do you mean the fire balls insult the enemies? Finally, you need a maximum amount of fireballs, with all the fire balls combined dealing one C-rank damage (not each fireball dealing one C-rank damage).

Don't forget, you can have a signature spell which doesn't take up a spell slot.

Bump when you've finished editing, and feel free to ask me any questions.
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 23rd June 2015, 6:45 am

bump

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Post by Guest 23rd June 2015, 7:23 am

my magic - Page 2 CBsTu5w
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 25th July 2015, 10:54 am

I gave kaito unique abilities, added a new part from a recent threads effect that the thread is still not done, but will be soon and changed the name to have metal in it and changed the type to castr holder

B......U......M....P

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th July 2015, 4:44 pm

You only edited the abilities and name correct? Also, I'll be doing this ^o^ So please be patient with me! Edits are made in this fabulous color

Kaito wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: metal Demon Bird Takeover
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Caster/holder
    Description: This form of take over allows the user to take on parts of demon birds even some of the special abilities the demon bird possesses. Some special abilities vary from just talons that are sharp enough to slice through steel as though it was tissues paper to elemental attacks from the take over(s) in use. MY character loves this, because the one thing a cat can't do is have as sharp talons it also gives him interest on more enhancement type abilities like Demon Roc's talons. He also likes intimidation type moves to scare his victims, like Roc's gaze.
    THe second part of this utilizes a metal arm given kaito after a revival of him from a dangerous battle that makes it so his attack have a metal sort of technology to them that helps in battle for dealing damage and unique abilities
    Aura Type: (Locked until B-rank)
    Strengths:-Very versatile
    -Can use devastating combos
    -user can try a variety of kinds of techniques  
    -magic doesn't need certain places to do it

Weaknesses: -Demon slayers can eat any of the elements used
    -Taking on demon birds can cause changes to the user's personality
    -on all flying spells the hight is limited to the clouds
    -Physically the takeovers can't take much damage since birds are frail creatures
    weak to Holy and water
    Lineage:Demon mask
    Unique Abilities:
    metal enhancer:
    the eye effect:

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

drank spells:
    c-rank spells:

my magic - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

my magic - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

my magic - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 30th July 2015, 4:54 pm

done if you have anymore skype me I am watersopeatsjellal

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 30th July 2015, 5:05 pm

bump

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th July 2015, 5:09 pm

Alright....I guess this is:
    APPROVED
    my magic - Page 2 D07fty2

my magic - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

my magic - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

my magic - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:30 pm