Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali)

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) Empty Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali)

Post by Bass 22nd October 2014, 12:17 pm

Job details:

It was time to take her newest guild member on a mission and see what they were truly made of. She waited at the proposed meeting point, a tree in the woods near the job location. In her hand she held a staff that was 6ft in length and thus far too long for Sinali. She had decided that as Thorn had helped her dispose of Kaseki that she was worthy of a gift. Besides Sinali had been meaning to test out her crafting skills on something that wasn't just a lacrima. Of course, it wasn't perfect or anything, but it would do as a welcome gift.

Sinali had both eyes closed and was leaning against the tree almost sleeping. She didn't need to sleep nor did she, but she often looked like it. What she was really doing was focusing on the whispering she could hear above her. "Are you going to climb trees all day or do you want to play with me?" She wondered if Thorn had meant to hide from her or if she had some other purpose about being in the tree. She was part plant and Kaseki had some strange affinity with plants. Perhaps she was the same. She wondered what Thorn would say when she received her gift and even more so when she told her what it was made from.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) Empty Re: Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali)

Post by Thorn 22nd October 2014, 1:11 pm

Thorn had chosen to go to the meeting place 10 minutes before the agreed time to speak to the plants and trees within the village, she got the lay of the land and how many people were within the village and where exactly they were. The time had come and Thorn stood on her branch ”Hush now its time for the game to begin and I have a job to do my friends but I will not let anything happen to you my darlings not whilst I am alive!” she whispered in a soothing voice.

The tree had whispered to her that Sinali had arrived underneath and was listening to her whispering what seemed to be to herself at this moment in time so when Sinali's child-like voice came from beneath her feet it wasn't much of a surprise. ”My dear Sinali I am not just standing here I am preparing for our game!” Thorn declared with a smirk on her lips, grasping the end of a branch Thorn drooped down to the floor landing in front of Sinali smiling broadly ”Where should the game began? May I suggest that farm there?” Thorn asked pointing to a farm close by. It had the most people within it and also had the most stuff stored there. It could easily feed the guild for at least a month, which was a bonus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) S6Eaz9K
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) Empty Re: Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali)

Post by Bass 22nd October 2014, 1:23 pm

The woman swung down from the tree with ease. She smiled as she heard the words and extended the staff towards her. "This is a welcome gift I made from the remains of lawnhead." she said with a smile. "It should make a good friend for you. IF you're good I might even make it better in the future." Those were all the words she would say on the matter as she handed Thorn the staff. It was rare she made stuff for others, but when she did they were often very good. She turned away and walked towards the farm land. It was indeed an ideal choice. So many people to play with. So many things to break. Though to her the people and the objects were one and the same. Both were things for her to play with and break as she saw fit.

As she approached the snake bracelet on her arm began to glow and that glow extended into her hand before forming into her blade, the blade she had named as Mr.Snakey. Immediately two farm workers came towards her.

"Hey kid what ya doing with that sword?" one of them said. "You could hurt yaself give it here." Sinali just tilted her head and then with the flick of a wrist swung the blade. It immediately extended into its whiplike form and decapitated the man. This might of seemed extreme for such a small girl, but she was Sinali and Sinali was a B rank mage. As such her strength was far beyond that of normal humans. On top of that she was undead and possessed a rare bloodline that made her physical strength even higher.

"Mr. Snakey is mine." she said simply and revealed the guild tattoo upon her eye. Instantly the man's surprise, shock and fear doubled if not trebled. He knew the emblem like most people did and now he thought about it he also knew who this girl probably was. He yelled out for help and a man ran over with a sword in hand.

"Well what to we have 'ere then?" the man said looking at the corpse, the young girl with the bloodstained sword and the farm worker who now strongly smelled of urine. "Scared of a young girl? A big man like you?" He then noticed the emblem on her eye and assumed a defensive stance. "What does Savage Skull want here?"

"Just your food...and your lives of course." Sinali said with a sadistic grin.

Enemies remaining:

Last edited by Sinali on 22nd October 2014, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2014, 1:23 pm

The member 'Sinali' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) NormalMonster Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) WeakMonster Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) WeakMonster
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 22nd October 2014, 2:33 pm

Thorn watched Sinali from a distance at first she wanted to see what she would do. Watching Sinali slice a person down brought a smile to Thorn's lips. This game was already very interesting. Making sure her emblem was covered she ran over from a slightly different angle to which Sinali had approached and dropped to the floor beside the blood soaked, beheaded man ”Oh my god. What did you do? What did this poor man do to you to deserve this?” She asked in a shriek glancing up at Sinali winking slightly.

At the arrival of this new man Thorn shot to her feet and hid behind him acting frightened of the small girl with the snake sword drenched in human blood. ”Please sir you've got to save me from this thing take me away from here please!” Thorn begged and pleaded pulling at the arm of the man. She secretly, and sincerely, hoped that Sinali would not take the name 'thing' to heart. It was all part of the act. The man glanced at Thorn and started to back away from Sinali ”Ok miss lets get you out of here!” he said never taking his eyes off Sinali he backed up taking Thorn to a safe place. Once they were apparently safe Thorn breathed a sigh of relief ”Thank you so much how could I ever repay you!” She almost sounded like she sung those words. She smiled softly her eyes twinkling slightly ”I know close your eyes I will give you a special gift!”. The man closed his eyes a slight smile forming on his face and Thorn leaned in and touched his lips with hers. As she did she breathed out the poisonous fog letting it seep into the man's throat and he started to suffocate. It did not take long but Thorn watched every last moment enjoying her magic going to work. It wasn't enough to kill him out right, but he was on the floor now convulsing as the poison choked him seeping out of his orifices. Normally, it wouldn't of even had this strong of an effect so quickly, but she had applied it so directly and so focused that its normal power was essentially doubled.

Magic:

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 23rd October 2014, 1:00 am

Thorn had insulted her. That was plain and simple. Was the warning she gave for killing Kaseki after an insult not enough? However, she would let it slide this once because it seemed like it was part of the game. Thorn was using her gender and her body to lure one of the men away for some reason. Perhaps to kill him and leave this one to Sinali or perhaps to fulfill one of those bodily urges she'd heard about, but never experienced. "Uh oh. Your friend got taken away. Don't worry mister i'll play with you" Sinali said to the farm worker who was slowly back away raising his pitch fork in self defence. There was a slight dripping sound as he moved and the smell of urine was increasing. This guy was terrified. She wondered if it was possible for someone to die of fright alone. It was an interesting idea and sounded like a fun game to play. A game that was totally in her style.

She walked slowly towards him and he kept back away jabbing his pitch fork forward every now and then. She didn't stop though, but instead raised the blood soaked sword to her lips, returning it to blade form. With a slow and almost gentle carress of her tongue she licked the blood off of the blade. The man's eyes widened and then suddenly Sinali swung down on his pitch fork slicing the pointy bit clean off so he was left with a stick, if albeit a sharp stick. He stared in horror at his now broken tool and then threw it towards her before turning and running. "Oh you want to play tag? Ok then." she said and swung out her free arm. It extended and stretched the hand forming into a snake head that bit into the man's shoulder. Due to his weight advantage Sinali was dragged along behind him by this stretchy arm, but that didn't bother her. She merely retracted it and so went zooming along till she was on his back almost piggy back style. However, unlike most piggy backs she was held on by the snake head on his shoulder and the blade stabbed through his back. It wasn't death by fear, but fear had been a catalyst for it. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Tag your it."

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 23rd October 2014, 5:06 am

Thorn smile on her lips widened as she watched her victim chock and gasp for breath that never came from her spell. grasping her new staff she looked at it with admiration she haven't quite figured out its name but her new friend felt good in her hands strong and sturdy but also light and eagerly handled ”ow this is so much fun but this game must end I have work to do!” she stated swinging her staff down onto her victims head with all her strength hearing a cracking noise she glanced at the slumped man his head now open gushing blood from where her staff had corsed the mans head to crumble and open. Satisfied with her work thorn smiled softly and walked away after a few steps she found a small plant and knelt down touching it with careful hand ”so my friend is finished with her toys I must find a way to apologias for the that comment god she's going to kill me!” she whispered shaking her head and ran back to Sinali ”Sinali” Thorn said softly looking at Sinali's new broken toy and then continued to walk over to the farm house. Thorn knocked softly on the door  and waited smiling a soft gentle smile after a few minuets a woman answered the door ”can I help you?”she asked ”yes you can become my friends new toy!” she states having thorns come to the tips of one of her hands and shot them at the woman's torso at close range opening the door she smiled at sinali ”after you boss!” Thorn said stepping to one side and smirked lightly

magic:

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 24th October 2014, 1:55 am

Thorn it seemed had dealt with her opponent quite swiftly. Impressive considering hers was the stronger of the three targets and also was the better equipped. It seemed from her posture and body language that she was scare of Sinali, probably fearing a rebuke for her earlier comment. However, it seemed that she had found Sinali a new toy, even if she did damage it a bit first, and so all sins were forgiven...for now. She stepped inside the house and with a satisfying crunch and squelch crushed the head of the woman who was on the floor. That silenced her screams nicely.

However, of course, the screams alerted a few people and three more swordsman descended from the stairs. One of them looked as if he had just woken up and was actually only half dressed. Another looked like he had got dressed in a hurry as his shirt was inside out. "Look Berry. They can't even dress themselves." She tilted her head considering what would be the most fun thing to do. She was curious as to how her new plant would deal with them, but perhaps it was too many to test her on. No, it should be fine. She could intervene if necessary. "Why don't you show them the punishment for being improperly dressed?"

Magic:
    enemies remaining:

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th October 2014, 1:55 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) NormalMonster Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) NormalMonster Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) NormalMonster
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th October 2014, 9:36 am

Thorn smiled softly her eyes watched Sinali break the woman's head, her new toy was now slumped on the floor quiet as a mouse, silent in fact. She admired Sinali's work on the woman. It was fun watching how Sinali played it was creaey all the same but it looked like sinali had fun breaking her new toy.

Thorn glanced at the new comers and laughed loudly at the sight of the half dressed men. They looked ridiculous but Thorn glanced at Sinali “Berry?” she asked lightly was this her new nickname. She had heard Sinali nicknamed everyone. Thorn quite liked it, it had a nice ring and suited her well. Thorn grined widely “It would be my pleasure!” she said stepping forward smirking “Now you must be polite!” she stated bowing slightly waiting for the men to do the same. Thorn gripped her staff and the moment the men copied her and looked at the floor Thorn swung her staff around catching as many mens feet as possible causing them to fall over. Swiftly she brung her staff down on the closest opponent hoping her blow was strong enough to cripple him long enough for her to dipose of at least one other person.

weapon:

magic:

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 24th October 2014, 12:23 pm

Using honour to get the men off their feet. That was just hilarious and Sinali had to giggle. "Silly men. You never bow in a real fight." she said with a grin. It was quite impressive really. "Seems they liked your new Friend." she added appreciatively of the use of the staff. She tripped up all three of them and dazed one. It was quite impressive. Very much so. She trailed her sword along the ground idly. She wondered what Thorn would do next. The two men she had not struck were slowly getting to their feet. One rolled away before leaping up pulling out his sword in the same motion. The other just leapt up. Unfortunately, Sinali decided to intervene and swung out her sword. The man leapt up straight into the blade cutting his own throat. It wasn't enough to kill him right now, but he clutched his throat and stumbled back. He would bleed out soon enough.

She did not give him those last few minutes and swung the blade taking off his head. He was dead now. One down, one dazed and one remaining. She wondered how long it would take for the dazed enemy to take down. "Shall we keep the one on the floor for a little while...he looks like he might take a while to break."

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th October 2014, 1:15 pm

Thorn laughed loudly this was so much fun to her. Sinali also seemed to be enjoying it. “Very silly men, I doubt they have ever been in a real fight before!” she stated. Straightening up Thorn looked at Sinali as she saw the now dead man. She was slightly relieved, though only a tiny bit. She'd not been sure she could handle all three. Sure, she'd got the drop on them, but if they all ganged up on her...well it might not be pretty. Certainly not as pretty as her anyway. “Just couldn't let me have all the fun, could you?!” she said in a joking tone looking at the last standing man “So I now kill you!” she stated with an evil grin on her ample lips. Thorn started to walk slowly towards the man still standing. In fear he started to flail his sword towards Thorn. She watched the blade with an amused expression on her face. It wasn't even close to hitting her. “Ow will you stop that you will hurt yourself!” she stated shoting throns out of one of her hands causing the man to go to his knees after a few moments. Thorn smiled placing her staffs tip on the floor she used it as she would a a root and asked it to wrap around the mans throat. She watched as it slowly suffocated him to death. She purposely made it last as long as she could. She was revelling in the death of this man.

Magic:

Last edited by Thorn on 25th October 2014, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 24th October 2014, 1:21 pm

Sinali watched with pleasure and delight as Thorn used the staff via her magic to kill the man slowly. In a way it was kind of ironic. She had manipulated the wood made from the remaining of Kaseki using the same spell that she had used to help kill him. It was quite poetic really. Ironic yes, but poetic as well. She leaned over to the man on the floor who was recovering slightly and lifted him up with ease and threw him into the wall. She'd only used one hand. Such was her strength. It was said she rivalled Hercules at the peak of his strength. And she was just a small child. She grinned wickedly considering how best to play with this man.

She didn't have much time to think as a ball of fire flew through the open door and hit her in the back. It hurt like hell and she turned around an angry look on her face. It was then she saw another farmer in the distance pointing towards them. Yet what was in front of him was a mage flanked by two swordsman. Sinali stared for a moment and then swung behind her with the whip sword stabbing the unconcious man through the head killing him instantly. She had more interesting toys to play with. "Oooh much more fun toys." she looked to Thorn and winked. "Let's play."

enemies:
    Magic:

Last edited by Sinali on 24th October 2014, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th October 2014, 1:21 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) NormalMonster Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) NormalMonster Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) StrongMonster Raid the farmlands(Thorn and Sinali) WeakMonster
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th October 2014, 2:35 pm

Thorn smiled softly at Sinali feeling good about what she just achieved and watched as Sinali picked the now sturring grown man up off the floor one handed and through him at the wall behind her. “Ummmmmm, how?!” she asked with a slight gasp. With every passing moment Sinali scared Thorn but she admired her pure strength and magic power. Thorn saw the fireball hit Sinali and her eyes shot wide. That was a really bad move. She glanced in the direction it had came from there stode a fire mage and that was exactly something Thorn did not want to see as fire was her weakness “You really should not of done that!” she shouted as she thought 'fuck I hate fire'. As Thorn was within sight the fire mage sent a fireball zooming towards her and in panic she rased her hand meaning to make a wall from the tree just outside instead a beam of light shot out her hand just as the fireball hit. The beam of light shot across the open space and hit the firemage in the torso making him double over in pain. Looking down at her hand Thorn bit her lip trying to suppress the pain that was coursing through her. Thorn was stunned “Christ that hurt!” she screamed. Her hand was now practically skinless, blood red in colour with blisters all over the palm. The damage continued on until half way up her forearm. Her palm took most the damage but her hand was buggered and she could no longer use it which really messed things up for her as that was the hand she seemed to favour most when using the staff and her magic.

Magic:

Lineage:

Last edited by Thorn on 25th October 2014, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 24th October 2014, 2:52 pm

Sinali stared at the energy beam that fired out of Thorn's hand. The sheer power of it had burned the mage quite heavily and if he hadn't got up a small layer of earth, revealing himself as an earth mage as well as fire, he probably would of died. That beam to her looked like something far more than what Thorn would of been capable of. What's more Thorn looked as stunned as everyone else. "Looks like you have a few tricks up your sleeve." Sinali said casually and then grinned. "Suppose I should off off a few of mine." She took a deep breath and spat launching a huge green globule of acid that hit the ground in between the stunned mages. The acid splashed and hit each of them causing them to scream out in agony. The farm worker, the weakest of the group was hit in the face and run away screaming before falling over, the acid having eaten through his skull. The swordsman were quite badly injured, but managed to shake off most of it. The mage had managed to conjure up a barrier once more, this time of fire, so the full power did not hit him. However, it still did some minor damage. Sinali grinned and wiped her mouth. The mage let out a roar and sent a blast of fire at Sinali, but she dodged out of the way.

The house unfortunately, could not dodge the flames, and as such it was now beginning to burn. It was slow at first, but it was spreading much more rapidly. Sinali didn't even seem to be bothered and just walked outside her sword, in whip mode, trailing along the ground. "Wasn't that your house?" she asked tilting her head. "I thought I was meant to break it...not you."

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 25th October 2014, 8:58 am

Thorn's hand winced in pain as she tried to clench it. It hurt, but at least she was successful. That was good. If she could move it then she could help Sinali. She glanced at Sinali in amazement as she watched her spit acid. She laughed weakly as she watched the farm worker's face fade away to nothing. It made Thorn feel a bit happier. “So a fire earth mage I feel useless!” she stated in a low voice and stepped back from the door, this was good timing as the mage made a roar and a fire ball shot past Sinali and hit the wall

The house was now starting to flame and it caught quickly and Thorn swore loudly and walked out of the house even though she was panicking on the inside but did not want to reveal her fear to Sinali. Now, that would be just embarrassing!  Outside the house Thorn gripped her staff with the remaining hand the best she could. It was difficult especially as she wasn't used to using a weapon in that hand. She needed to train to use it in both hands so this predicament never happened again. Thorn took a deep breath and placed herself in a defensive position.

Magic:

Last edited by Thorn on 25th October 2014, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 25th October 2014, 9:42 am

The two swordsman had both had their good arms damaged so were now wielding with their offhand. Neither of them seemed happy about this, but they didn't have much of a choice. They weren't too powerful nor too big of a threat for Sinali. They might be for Thorn, but Sinali hoped not. The mage however was a threat to both of them. Not a major one for Sinali, but still...a threat. As such she went into a crouch and then kicked off the ground sprint straight at him. Her speed wasn't great, but that initial kick off helped a lot. The two swordsman both swung their blades towards her, but went for horizantal slashes. She leapt upwards landing on the top of the blades and then kicked off them pushing them into the ground. The fire mage then did something quite clever, or so he thought. In reality it was very stupid. He sent up two hands of stone that grabbed Sinali's arms restricting her movement. He grinned and sent a chain of flame up the stone arms as if to bind her. She stared at it and then stared back at him.

"Bad move." She shouted and with a wince of pain two arms came out of her side and smashed into the stone hands. Her strength was great enough that the stone hands shattered and she dropped to the ground. The chain continued upwards as the mage was too stunned to stop it. "I will not be bound." she said hurling one of the rocks at him. He however did managed to recover in time to turn the rock to dust.

"So you have a few tricks huh? Seems savage skull aren't all talk." the mage said slamming his hands down forming two warriors of stone wielding blades of fire. Sinali raised an eyebrow appreciatively. An impressive spell.

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 25th October 2014, 3:22 pm

Thorn smiled softly as she watched Sinali run at the mage and used the swordsmen's attack to her advantage. Thorn kind of wished she could do that. It was very inventive. In mid air Thorn witnessed Sinali become trapped but her magic was limited and Thorn had an inclination Sinali had something up her sleeve. Within seconds she was proven right with extra arms growing out of Sinali. Using those arms she was suddenly free and the comment made Thorn think that now the mage was not only dead but dead dead.

Thorn grinned lightly and placed one end of her staff to the ground “We are not only all talk we have a reputation for a reason!” she stated to the mage with that she started to exhale smoke as dark as night with no stars or moon to light the way. The smoke extended covering everyone including Sinali but Thorn knew the spell would not effect her. She was to powerful to suffer but the swords men and the mage were not. As the smoke engulfed them their vision was reduced to nothing. They could not even see their own hands waving in front of their faces. It was shortly after that the coughing started. Thorn hoped it would effect the mage so his extra stone men became no more and wheezing for breath from the toxins now within his lungs. Thorn stepped forward and went up to one swordsmen her vision perfect. She grabbed his head and twisted it with all her might breaking it making him fall to the ground in a slump and fixed her eyes on her next target. There was only one left. “Now to play hide and seek don't you think Sinali?”

Magic:

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 26th October 2014, 9:53 am

Sinali may not have been affected by the poison mist's poisonous effects due to her strength and due to the fact she didn't really need to breathe. However, she wasn't able to see through the mist. She was however able to see the glow of the fire swords. They were still active though from the sound of the coughing the mage was being effected negatively by the poison. It wasn't enough though to stop his stone warriors. The stone warriors weren't moving though, or so she guessed by the glow. They weren't autonomous and thus had to be directed it seemed. Interesting.

She heard the sound of a neck cracking and smiled. The magic aura of Thorn was still present so it seemed she'd taken out one of the swordsman. A neck breaker was an interesting way to kill, and quite nice. She extended out her hand and her skin began to ripple then  suddenly from it emerged 16 bugs that looked like TNT. They immediately expanded to 2ft in size and flew straight at the mage. All sixteen went for the mage.  The first six exploded causing a yell from him, but it wasn't enough to kill him. The other eight on the other hand were. It also cleared the mist around him a little allowing Sinali to smile. She still had two of the bugs left as well. She could see a use for them. They settled onto her shoulders and she stroked one of them. Beautiful and deadly if strange looking.

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Last edited by Sinali on 26th October 2014, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 26th October 2014, 11:22 am

Thorn smiled softly stalking her pray she whispered in his ear ”We watch whilst your sleeping, we stalk whilst you walk the night, we are savage skull and were here to kill you tonight!” the words travailed well and she hoped the mage heard her but when she glanced that way Sinali had already dealt with her toy. Thorn could also see Sinali's friends now perched on her shoulders the insects looked interesting, thorn smirked softly she liked insects they helped the plants reproduce.

Thorn gripped the arm of the man with the sword within it and twisted until he dropped his weapon. Thorn stepped back out of his reach and laughed ”tick tock tick tock your life clock is coming to a stop!” she stated walking behind the man and reached around gripping his throat and started to crush it her hand closing more and more with every moment the man struggled but thorn was just strong enough to keep hold and get him to his knees his complexion had changed he was almost blue now and coming to his untimely end ”Enjoy this breath it will be your last!” Once her sentence finished she griped his throughout hard killing him finally and the smoke started to fade away.

Magic:

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 26th October 2014, 11:39 am

The mage was dead. The swordsmen were dead. The farm workers were dead. The farm house was burning down to ashes. Everything had gone very well. Thorn had even said some rather catchy line and even sung a few. The creepiness factor she was emitting definitely made her suitable for Savage Skull, in particular Sinali's pillar of decay. There was only two things left to do now. Sinali focused and converted her hand into the head of the man known as Harland. In quick succession she fired off two cannonballs at some other buildings that dotted the area. The balls exploded and the buildings crumbled. She grinned and fired the third and final shot which actually fired the head off. The head was the creepiest part of this technique. The first two shots were launched with the head saying 'boom' in the voice of harland. The other final launched the head which began to say 'i'm gonna getcha' over and over as it flew. It was also ever so slightly more powerful. The two insects flew off after it and destroyed two other buildings.

She looked over at the crops and ran over her sword at the ready and with precision began to chop down the crops in such a way that if they were looked at from above then it would form a crop circle. A crop circle that formed the emblem of Savage Skull. Now that that was done she raised her eye to the sky and fired off a beam of light that projected the Savage skull emblem upon the clouds. "Come on Berry. Its time to gather up the food and go home."
    Magic:
    Enemies remaining:
    [/quote]

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 26th October 2014, 1:06 pm

Thorn smiled softly she thought she had done well on her first job but the beam of light that shot out of her hand still confused her. Where had that come from? How did she come to get that power? It wasn't something she had ever seen before nor did it seem to have drained her magic power at all. How did she use it again? All questions she had no answer to. She would have to look into it when she got back to the guild. She glanced at her hand quizically, the hand she had fired it from, and winced as she saw the state it was in. She had made it bleed from using it to break one of the swordsmen's neck. Thorn's hand was bright red in colour blood dripping off her hand like wine. ”I doubt I could carry that much but let me see if I can find a horse and cart!” she stated walking to a stable and took the horse that look the best for what they needed then attached it to a cart. She met Sinali at the food store and helped her take all the food the cart could carry before heading back to the guild. It seemed the mission was over. She wondered if she'd done well enough to impress Sinali. She hoped she had.

[Mission End]

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:21 am