Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) Empty Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer)

Post by DOPPO 21st September 2014, 1:36 pm

"The Reaper King: “The strength of our members grows, they should move up from attacking caravans to attacking the source. Loot the farmlands and steal any supplies that you deem useful. Kill all in your way.” Shohei said aloud. He continued to walk down these unfamiliar paths. Not knowing where it would it would lead him. But apparently he was supposed to be accompanied by another wizard. Not that he needed that kind of assisting. Those who's standards are lesser then his are useless to him unless proven to be a friend. But his only friend was Primo and his whereabouts are unknown to him, and he was quite worried actually.

Shohei then sighed, relating back to the mission details, "Sounds a bit dark, but I'm the one who chose to do something like this, so I can't really say anything.." He sighed, seeking a cliff. But instead there was a large tree in front of him, anyone who walked this way could not miss it. He scanned the area for possible enemies. Silent as a graveyard. "I guess I can wait here for the other wizard. That wizard better not take long.. Tch!" He crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucifer the Fallen
    Lucifer the Fallen

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip-Morning Star
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) Empty Re: Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer)

Post by Lucifer the Fallen 21st September 2014, 2:27 pm

From the sky dropped a black figure, extreemly fast. Lucifers wings folded over his entire body as he landed, and after the shock of falling and landing went away the figure stood to be taller. Lucifer spread his wings out, revealing his body and spreading his arms in a welcome pose. "You... Are you this other wizard I am supposed to be accompanying? Not many people come out here except for the farmers, and you don't look like a farmer. You also don't look like the one who kills people. This should be an interesting experience..." Lucifer said with a cold, heartless voice. His expression was sadistic and it was obvious he was ready to kill some stuff. He scanned around him, beady red eyes shooting daggers at the land. He turned, back and wings now facing shohei. "Tell me... Wizard. What is your name? If I accompany someone I at least wanna have the other's name." Thoughts started swarming him again. /How can I trust this guy? I can slaughter and raid all alone, it isn't that hard. Gah, Luce don't kill yourself it's a simple job, you probably won't see this guy after. I can do this, don't have a fit. Don't kill your companion./

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) Archangel-lucifer

XP so far- 37.5
    Jobs completed-
    1 D-Rank
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) Empty Re: Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer)

Post by DOPPO 21st September 2014, 3:01 pm

Shohei wasn't shocked at the sight of a angel-like being. Wings and everything. In the land in Fiore, you could expect almost anything. Shohei's eyes examined the being, didn't seem half bad. He turned his body away from the tree he was leaning on and unplugged his ear buds that were tightly put into one of his ears, he stood in front of him and sighed, "Shohei Kirisagi. Nice entrance, though it didn't impress me. Surely you could've walked over here instead of crashing to the ground and expect people to just.. give you their names. It's weird." The guy didn't seem like a annoying pest like other people would. He seemed like the type who would keep his mouth shut and get the job over with.

Shohei extended his arm, offering to shake hands, "And yeah, I am the other wizard accompanying you. And honestly.. you don't seem like the guy who'd chit chat the whole way through this pathetic job. Wanna shake on it? Or do you not like that kind of thing, Mr.WingedFreak." Saying his words in a sarcastic but playful tone, he chuckled with a frown. He didn't know who name so he went by Mr.WingedFreak, isn't it matching?

Lucifer the Fallen
    Lucifer the Fallen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucifer the Fallen 21st September 2014, 3:24 pm

Lucifer looked behind him to see Shohei extending his arm. He turned and took it, shaking it with a firm grip. "It's Lucifer, and no, I am not one to talk much during work. But I do like to know what the mission is about, who I'm working with and all that other stuff. That's why I asked your name, and as for my entrance I have wings for a reason, so I fly. I walk as well but I personally think it's boring. Onto the job, what way are you going to do this? Seperate and just sweep and clear or go as a team?" His consious started talking to him again. /Come on, Luce! Ditch the guy and take the whole thing for yourself! You can't work with him he will betray you! He'll stab you in the back and take your money.../ shrugging off te thought Lucifer let go of the guys hand and turned around again. He scanned the land, a couple houses and basic farms. This will be wasy, what can farmers do to lucifer? He has all power over them, no one can stand a chance, and with help he'd be unstoppable. /This will be over faster than I thought.../ he thought. He just folded his arms waiting for the response.

XP so far- 37.5
    Jobs completed-
    1 D-Rank
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd September 2014, 1:32 pm

Shohei sighed as he closed his eyes, crossing his arms and tapping his foot in a certain rhythm. A long silence grew across the two, but Shohei broke the ice by finally saying something, "Do your own thing. Fly, smash, grab, search, destroy. Whatever suits for fancy Lucifer." Shohei smirked as his eyes flickered red, his skin heating up. He then sighed with a smile as he gazed up at the clear blue sky, none to little clouds in sight. That is when he went over to the cliff and sat down on the edge carelessly. He crossed his legs and arms and scanned the area, several small farms tiered on the hills like bleachers. Shohei glanced back at Lucifer, "I'm more of a strategic on the battlefield, so if you don't mind.. could you kill off a few farmers before I get started?"

Shohei yawned, for some farms it was quite silent..

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd September 2014, 1:32 pm

The member 'Shohei' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) NormalMonster Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) NormalMonster Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) StrongMonster
    Lucifer the Fallen
    Lucifer the Fallen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucifer the Fallen 23rd September 2014, 2:02 pm

Lucifer sighed. "Don't patronize me. I fight strategically as well. Get this- If a person takes too much time trying to devise a plan and has no form of defense while the other already has one thought up-who will win that fight? I already have my plan. Don't take too long I don't wanna hog all the fun for myself." Lucifer laughed as he tipped off the cliff really still. About midway he spread open his wings and flew down to one of the farms. For what armed like those who were waiting for him there were two guards there and what looked to lucifer like a Mage. They seemed ready to fight. Luce laughed. "You three want to try and defeat me? What a laugh. Let me show you something- take notes you can learn simething. Requip: Moonlight Armor!" He was suddenly wearing his white armor with a Gold left arm plating. One of the two guards ran towards lucifer and attempted to slice at his ribs, but lucifer just smiled as he lowered his arm and parried the attack off. "Id that it? Fine pass on to the other side now..." Lucifer seemed disapointed at what a futile attempt at ann attack the man gave. Lucifer flew up, and immediately dropped, sword in front of him and cutting through the mans head. He looked at the other guard sadistical. The guard ran at lucifer sending four slices at his face, all of which Luce avoided by stepping backwards. Lucifer then sliced at his exposed midsection, sending blood spilling out but the guy was still standing. The guard sent a very weak slice towards Lucifers face again but lucifer simply caught the blade with his right hand like a frisbee. Stabbing the very exposed man through the chest lucifer dropped him and spat on him."Absolutely boring... You there prove yourself more interesting than the rest." The mage, a girl probably around the age 19 who was clearly not that experienced just stomped on the ground, shooting a rock spire right underneath luce. With a swift jolt backwards Luce nearly didn't dodge the attack, but simply smiled afterwards. /Ok then... Earth user huh? Well you can't use the earth against me if I'm not on it.../ he thought. Flying up in the aur, and glancing back over to where Shohei was giving a look of "you almost fone" avoiding three spear-like rocks in the process.

XP so far- 37.5
    Jobs completed-
    1 D-Rank
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 24th September 2014, 1:42 pm

Shohei cocked a brow. Almost impressed, a smile crossed his face, "Not bad.." That is when one brown magic circle highlighted and outlined with green, appeared behind Shohei. Everything went silent, Shohei's eyes flickered red. Lightning struck down right in the middle of the magic circle. Steam arose from it. You couldn't see anything. But then a massive, massive presence came to Shohei's senses. Just then you could feel the ground shaking, or at least Shohei could. Deep breaths came from the area. It sounded pumped and energetic. The steam cleared out and Shohei didn't even need to look back to know who was summoned. "Yahoo! It's always fun to enter battle this way! WOO!" Kleng cheered. The Bladed titan had appeared.

Shohei gritted his teeth, a vein of anger revealed itself on Shohei. He clenched his fists in annoyance before grumbling. "Shut it. There's no way I'm going to sit back and listen to you, I'm summoning Reiner." Kleng then sheepishly mumbled something, he seemed a bit annoyed himself, "That's a bit.. harsh. But it's not like Reiner can surpass me in this battle, so if you ask me I see no problem with it!" He gave a clearly arrogant thumbs up, Shohei face palmed. "Funny thing is.. no one asked you." A golden magic circle appeared next to Kleng. The titan crossed his arms and scanned the battlefield. Lightning struck down in the middle of the circle. Steam arising from that location. Several seconds passed before the steam cleared out and you could see Reiner tapping his foot. "Well, how awesome is this? I have to deal with Kleng's mouth today.. again." Reiner, the armored titan had appeared. And appeared in a very disappointed mood. Shohei chuckled, "You and me both, Reiner." Kleng then stomped the ground, pouting. "Aren't you suppose to be the grown up here, Shohei?!" Shohei then picked up a rock and threw it at Kleng's mask, without looking. "I am 17. Don't consider me a adult. I'm living my teenage years to the fullest ya'know. Ugh, but anyways, we have to kill some farmers. See that guy down there? Yeah, he's an ally."

Then, two smaller presences came to. "Ready yourselves. And Kleng.. for the record, we don't hate you. Anyway, protect Shohei at all costs!"

SE: 0/30
    HP: 100%

Last edited by Shohei on 24th September 2014, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th September 2014, 1:42 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) NormalMonster Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) NormalMonster
    Lucifer the Fallen
    Lucifer the Fallen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucifer the Fallen 24th September 2014, 2:12 pm

Two more guards had appeared. /Great... No matter./ Now faster and more powerful, Lucifer flew at the girl. "What the-?" She screamed. She stomped again and four rocks came around her like a four way shield. Lucifer smirked. "Is that it?" He sliced at the four rocks, destroying them in a mere three strikes. Lucifer laughed, then flew far up. The girl shot three more spear rocks at him but the force of gravity was against her. Easily dodging them Luce flew down and did a swift manuver and came down in front of her, to her surprise. He sliced the girls torso twice, and she got down to one knee. "I've gotta hand it to you wizard you have no quit in you. But now you must pay for your sins... With death." She punched the ground creating another quad-shield but lucifer just destroyed it again. Stabbing the weak girl through th stomach she collapsed. The Two more guards ran over "You will pay!" And started slicing at various parts of luces body but he simply avoided this by flying up in the air. /Stupid humans... They never learn./ "Hey how about we play a game... If I can kill you both at the same time I get to take whatever I want. If I kill only one of you you guys get to arrest me or whatever." The guards seemed baffled for a moment. They stayed on their guard but they thought that sounded good. "Whatever. There is no way you can kill us both at the same time we are the elite!" /Humans gloat too much.../ he thought. "This will be easy... Requip: Nemesis Armor!" Fhe white armor was replaced with black steel over leather, and the sword in his let hand was replaced by a spear. Flying down to alarmed guards the dashed at him slicing at his ribs. Not doing anything to block the attack, Lucifer grunted, but stayed standing. The guards, however screamed. "AHHH!" Lucifer laughed. "Didn't you know? In mythology nemesis is the goddess of revenge and balence. Now here is for hurting me." Taking the one by the throat and throwing him onto the other one, lucifer stabbed then through the stonach, and they died in a matter of seconds. Flying around and going through this farm, lucifer grabbed as much as he could and headed back to shohei, this is the first time seeing the Titans. Dropping the crops and farm stuff in his hands he couldn't speak. He could only mutter"Where in the hell? WHO in the hell?"

XP so far- 37.5
    Jobs completed-
    1 D-Rank
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 26th September 2014, 6:44 am

Shohei glanced at Lucifer, but then back at the human debris scattered below the cliff. As Lucifer retreated back towards Shohei, Kleng, and Reiner, he seemed surprised. But who wouldn't be? They were titans, nobody wouldn't be surprised to find a summoner summoning these things. But he had been so shocked, he dropped all the less valuable goodies to the ground. Shohei grumbled, "Tch. What? Never seen a titan?" Shohei pretty much spoke for himself and the titans, but that didn't keep them from saying what they wanted to. And Kleng was the first one to say something. "Oh wow. That's a great way to greet someone, Mr.. Oh right, Lucifer." Kleng said such words in annoyance, but Reiner followed up right behind him. "A little respect to us titans," Reiner continued his thought before looking at the corpses on the ground, "But anyway, wouldn't it be easier if we shifted into our human forms? I mean, things would get done faster.." Kleng nodded in agreement, "Woo! This'll be our first time shifting, I wonder what human bodies feel like. The real thing!" Shohei then yelled back at them, "I didn't say yes! Tsk.. well, things would get done faster. So hold on."

Shohei calmly closed his eyes. One, two, three, four, five. Five seconds had passed. Scorching steam came from the titans's bodies. So much steam you couldn't see them. But you could feel their presences becoming less massive. Shohei was more tolerable, and could see through the steam just a tiny bit. It was a disturbing sight. The skeletons of the titans were revealing themselves, the muscles deforming until their skeletons were there alone. The steam cleared out sooner rather then later, and there stood two titans, no, titans in human forms. Kleng and Reiner. Reiner looked tough as always. Pale Blonde hair, pale golden eyes and a body made of muscle. Kleng had white hair and golden eyes. A little hair decor to his right, braided a little. He was pretty lean and tall. Shohei smirked, "Wow, you guys. This is pretty. But Kleng, you're pretty cute. Maybe you could meet up with some human girls." Shohei chuckled as Kleng flexed, "I wouldn't be surprised, after all, I am Kleng." But Reiner walked up to him with a frown before hitting him upside the head, "Shut up! We got things to do, not girls to see!" But just then everyone could hear the foes at the bottom of the cliff yell, "There they are! Get'em!" Both Reiner and Kleng with serious faces, looked over to Shohei. He didn't need to look at them to say, "Go."

Signature Spell:

SE: 10/30
    HP: 100%

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th September 2014, 6:44 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) NormalMonster Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) StrongMonster Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) NormalMonster Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) WeakMonster Raid The Farmlands! (Mission/Shohei/Lucifer) WeakMonster
    Lucifer the Fallen
    Lucifer the Fallen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucifer the Fallen 27th September 2014, 11:26 am

Lucifer yawned. "One-No I haven't seen a Titan before. Two- Wether they help me or not I couldn't care less." He turned to Kleng. "Three- How do you know my name?" Lastly he turned to Reiner. "And four- I don't need to show respect to anyone who won't show respect to me" Finally hearing the people below he sighed. "More weaklings to kill. I hope this isn't as boring as the other ones." He launched his spear off the cliff, hitting a normal Farmer with a pitchfork in the chest. Dead he dropped. Flying down, he noticed another mage. A little boy, probably around 10. Laughing as he took the spear out of the dead persons body, lucifer completely underestimated the child."HEY! TAKE THE REST OF EM OUT AND YOU TITANS HAVE MY RESPECT! ILL HANDLE KIDDY HERE!" He yelled behind his back while the other does searched around for a way to get to the top of the cliff. "You..." The boy was crying and sniveling. "You are a monster... You killed the guards... You killed that poor old farmer... Worst of all you killed my sister!" The kid was suddenly surrounded in flames. He put his hands to the ground and an enourmous wall of flames surrounded lucifer. The kid then shot an enourmous kamehameha-like blast of fire towards lucifer, which he avoided by flying up into the air. "That weakling was your sister? Shouldn't you b an earth mage then? Doesn't magic run in the family or whatever?"/This should be fun.../ he thought. The child fired four enournoud balls of fire at lucifer, all of which he dodged. Folding his arms and crossing his legs in a mid air "sitting" manner he just continued to tease the boy by dodging his attacks. "Cone on! Show some effort before you die!" The boy yelled and continued firing multiple blasts at lucifer.

XP so far- 37.5
    Jobs completed-
    1 D-Rank

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 3:32 pm