Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Joshua's introduction at fairy tail

Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Joshua's introduction at fairy tail Empty Joshua's introduction at fairy tail

Post by Immurtle 12th October 2014, 6:54 am

Josh walked through the city of Magnolia hands in pocket, hood on his head looking at the tall buildings and bustling marketplace, he then came across a row of apartments next to a river, he walked along looking at the river he walked towards his destination

He came across the building's metal arch and smiled "so This is Fairy Tail is it?" Josh thought to himself "Time to go inside," He says stepping inside, he saw that it was just as he had expected, wild, noisy and crazy, just how he liked it, he smiled stepping in to introduce himself "YO! What's up guys, I'm the newest member of Fairy Tail!" He says a little bit too loudly, he sees that some others are starting to stare at him
    "Hehe, I'm going to have fun here and be accepted, I know it," Josh thinks to himself smiling
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Joshua's introduction at fairy tail Empty Re: Joshua's introduction at fairy tail

Post by Leapflight 14th October 2014, 6:01 am

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!" Ebony's voice rang loud throughout the guild hall as she stood behind the bar preparing what seemed to be half-done tacos. Her hands were flying in weird directions as her face started turn a dark red colour. "There... are ...no jalapeños." She watched as people around her frantically searched for the weird things.

She sighed as a blue pet landed on her shoulder. Eww, who has those things on a taco?! She glared at him. "Atlas. I am making the world's biggest taco. It has to have everything on it." She crossed her arms, trying to frantically think of a replacement for such an important ingredient.

"?!!?"

"YO! What's up guys, I'm the newest member of Fairy Tail!"
    A new (and loud) voice entered the Guild Hall as the doors flung open. A boy entered, one that Ebony did not recognise.

"HI THERE!" Ebony yelled as she jumped over the bar counter and walked towards the new guy.
    "The name is Ebony Matsuna. I haven't seen you around. You new here?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Joshua's introduction at fairy tail Empty Re: Joshua's introduction at fairy tail

Post by Immurtle 15th October 2014, 1:36 am

Josh looks around and sees the source of the voice "Yeah, today's my first day, nice to meet you, I'm Joshua Chapman, but people usually call me Josh," Josh says "So, what's there to do for fun around here usually?" Josh asks
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 21st October 2014, 2:28 am

"Yeah, today's my first day, nice to meet you, I'm Joshua Chapman, but people usually call me Josh," Josh said, "So, what's there to do for fun around here usually?" Ebony laughed, watching as the guy named Josh's eyes widened as he looked around the room. "Well." Ebony began. "How about I show you?"

She grabbed his arm as she pulled him towards the bar, "This here is the bar, want something to drink? Or eat for that matter?" She turned her head to hear the sound of music play in the corner. "Can you play something... good?" She yelled towards them as they stood up, grinning. Ebony smiled, "WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 21st October 2014, 2:43 am

Ebony was showing him around and he was very excited about what he was seeing, he was kind of thirsty and hungry after his journey, but he was too excited about all that was happening to care, she then shouted towards the people in the corner playing music
    I just hope that He doesn't visit while i'm here, that's why i had to come here, nobody wanted me back at my old city he started thinking to himself

"WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!" she shouted, causing him to snap back to reality "This is awesome, back home i always dreamed of being at Fairy Tail but i couldn't use magic, then when i discovered my magic, i told my parents that I was moving to magnolia and going to Fairy Tail, i've been on the road for 5 days, now i've finally made it, i'm so excited!" He says, the excitement energizing him

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 4:54 am