Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Start of a beneficial friendship

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

Start of a beneficial friendship Empty Start of a beneficial friendship

Post by Nakiya 24th September 2014, 3:44 am

Nakiya sat outside the guild hall once more, deeply hidden away within the forest. The spirit of fire, Vulpeca had been summoned and was gingerly walking around the Summoner mage, quietly instructing her as she meditated, concentrated on getting more celestial spirit energy. In truth, maybe the stupid dogs should be the ones to train the girl, however, first sh needed to be able to summon more than one key, and for longer periods of time.

"Stop getting distracted. Stop thinking about things other than what we are doing now."
    Vulpeca instructed, striking her on the head with his fan. This caused Nakiya to grit her teeth and push herself up to her feet, swinging at Vulpeca first chance sh got and horribly missing.

"This is no time to fight me. You summoned me to make sure you remained concentrated, don't backlash at me for doing what you instructed."

"Oh shut up fox. I instructed you to help me, not hit me!"
    She growled at the fox who simply shrugged at the woman.

"Well if you will not be needing me then, I will be on my way"
    He said simply, waving open his fan and fanning his face before disappearing in a sudden blaze of fire. 

Once she was left alone, the spirit mage sighed before she began making her way back towards the guild hall. She had someone she needed to see... a guildmate she had met only a few times before... but now she needed him more than ever. She needed more dark keys.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Start of a beneficial friendship 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Start of a beneficial friendship Empty Re: Start of a beneficial friendship

Post by Hiro Villenn 30th September 2014, 1:56 pm

Hiro let out a loud yawn. He had been sleeping in the guilds food cellar last night and had over slept. Normally he avoided this damned place at all cost and the people who were associated with it but whenever it was raining he had no other place for shelter and had to come inside. Otherwise he just slept in his hammock outside as far as the curse placed on him would let him wander. He didn’t like this place and didn’t want to be bothered by anyone associated with this group of dregs. All Hiro ever saw in any of them was a source of food that he currently wasn’t skilled enough to hunt yet.

So in order to avoid talking to people he quickly walked through the halls of the guild, avoiding hallways he already knew had a fair amount of traffic in them and taking the route he thought best to get to the door. Unfortunately he wasn’t able to avoid one person. A red headed woman he had saw previously as he arrived at the door. She had a scar shaped like a claw mark on her face. She had a rather voluptuous body with a large bosom and nice rear. By anyone’s standards she was an 11/10 unless that someone happened to enjoy less legal matters when it came to women or wasn’t interested in women altogether. She probably didn’t like him since last time they met he made a rather ‘inappropriate’ declaration that she was his. He left shortly after since nobody was provoked by his declaration and never continued the conversation but he knew she probably wasn’t going to just leave it now that they had run into each other again. He REALLY didn’t want to deal with this but he probably had no other choice. He tried to avoid it though and attempted to walk past her towards the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Start of a beneficial friendship Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 30th September 2014, 4:48 pm

As she walked through the guild hall looking for Hiro, it seemed that fate had brought him to her as the other man attempted to worm his way around her without drawing attention to himself. Too bad for him, he was exactly who she was looking for. She hadn't said anything the last time he two had met, but she had sensed something strange (beyond his demonic appearance) about him, there was just the tiniest bit of Celestial Magic residue about him that was familiar to her... and she needed to ask him about it. So when Hiro tried to walk by her without saying a word, she shifted to block his path, smirking as she seemed to follow his same trail of thought.

"You know, it's not fair that you claim me and don't even have the decency to call."
    She said, breaking the ice for the conversation, hoping he would actually stop and talk to her instead of start yelling about her breasts again.

"Listen. I need to talk to you, and you seem in a rush to get out of here so why don't we talk outside?"
    She offered her guild mate finally, stepping out of the way once more to let him through if that's what he wanted.

Start of a beneficial friendship 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 30th September 2014, 9:36 pm

Ah shit, Hiro thought as his fear became worse than he thought.  He knew she was being sarcastic and that was the annoying part. It means she wasn’t going to ruin his hearing in one of his ears and leave him with a bad headache but she actually wanted something from him. Hiro couldn’t possibly imagine what as he let out a sigh and rolled his head back and around in an irritated fashion. “Fine,” Hiro said as he walked passed her and out the door, assuming she was following him.

“So what do you want?” He asked the woman once they were outside. He really wanted to make this brief if he possibly could. “I doubt your here to flirt with me and try and get me naked although if you trump my doubts it would at least brighten my day,” Hiro sarcastically continued. This girl was not someone who could be trusted based on the feelings he got whenever he peered into her soul. This girl was worse than some demons and he’s had to avoid some pretty nasty demons. “You don’t seem like the kind of girl to brighten people’s days though. More like the kind of girl who ends people’s days.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 30th September 2014, 10:25 pm

She followed him outside when he took the lead, and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he spoke... once more mentioning something about getting in bed with her. She was beginning to get the impression he had either A, never been with a woman before and thats why he was acting the way he was, or B, was really just that confident in his own skills...

"Heck I can be a little bit of both if it gets me what I want at the end of the day."
    She said seductively as she walked up to Hiro once they had stopped and reached into her cleavage, there she retrieved a set of 3 keys that she kept on a necklace. She showed him the dark keys and the symbol of sins that they represented, wondering if he would know off the bat what they were.

"I don't know why... I can barely feel any Celestial magic residue on you... but something tells me you know about the keys of sin.. and I want you to tell me about them."
    She stated bluntly, cutting straight to the point. She was keeping a close eye on him to monitor exactly how he reacted, to see if he was hiding anything from her.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 30th September 2014, 10:58 pm

Hiro looked away from the woman as his face got a little red. He really wasn’t accustomed to handling women and wasn’t really good at it. He pretended to talk a big game just to retort her but he wasn’t even expecting her to go along with it. If she did Hiro didn’t know what he’d do. She pulled something out from her chest and showed off the keys she sported. Hiro assumed she was a celestial spirit mage so it wasn’t to terribly surprising.

Keys of sin? Hiro thought with a confused look on his face. He had no idea what she was talking about. Based on what she was saying, she thought Hiro knew something about some celestial spirit keys he had never heard of. The half-devil wasn’t exactly the biggest source of knowledge in the world by any standards as he had been sheltered by his nun mother on an island for 14 years and lived in poverty for the past 5 years as a wandering beggar. Well he was more of a thief than a beggar. Hiro never begged he just stole food and ate wandering spirits of bandits whenever he found them. All the while avoiding guards and anyone who may be affiliated with the magic council, who frowned upon the existence of demons and their satanic overlords, of whom Hiro was spawned from.

“Hohoho. The keys of sin huh,” a squeaky voice sounded as a white ball of fluff landed on Hiro’s head and sat upon it. The little demonic creature was known as Mephistopheles, Hiro called him Mephi for short huh. Its ears and tail fluttered in the wind as his empty eyes and same bland face made him look as omniscient as he seemed to be. Such knowledge was something that came with the territory of existing for eons upon eons. “Well this fool here wouldn’t know much about that,” Mephisto began. Hiro felt grateful for a second to the creature for saying something that would get this girl off his back, despite being called a fool, which he didn't really enjoy but would live with if it got the girl to leave. “Although you should,” Mephisto continued as he stomped one of his front paws on Hiro’s head as the devil closed an eye, more out of irritation rather than pain. “Especially since one is in your fathers possession.”

That last sentence set Hiro off as his flames burst out and he sported his devil form in a rage. “DAMN IT YOU ALBINO GERBIL DEMON!” Hiro yelled as Mephisto jumped off Hiro’s hand and landed on the red heads shoulder. Hiro immediately reached out to grab the creature but he jumped again and onto Hiro’s outreaching hand and jumped off that in quick reflex, pushing Hiro’s hand off course as he grabbed the voluptuous redheads breast and Mephisto landed in a small tree branch in the tree. Hiro’s face immediately looked down with a slightly red face although he wasn’t completely freaking out over the whole thing as his hand gave a little squeeze just to see what would happen. If he died he was at least going to die enjoying himself. Such was the deviance of Mephistopheles, acting simply to see something interesting happen for his own amusement without a care for what happened to the lives of those involved.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 30th September 2014, 11:18 pm

"What on earth are you.."
    Nakiya spouted out at the sudden appearance of the small creature. It almost looked like a flat faced cat. she thought it was absolutely adorable and wanted nothing more than to reach up for it and hug it, however she retrained herself once it stated that Hiro's father had a key in his possession.

"He does hunh? Then I'd like to talk to him too and see about getting my own hands on it. The keys aren't meant to be kept..."
    She paused in her sentence as Hiro seemed to burst into brilliant blue flames, causing the small creature to leap away from him and land on Nakiya's shoulder. She looked up to the small creature for only a moment before looking back to Hiro, curious about the colour of his flames. It seemed she didn't get much of a chance to speak again though as Hiro went after Mephisto and ended up missing him, instead laying his hand on her breast and essentially feeling it up.

She sighed as she reached forward, looping a hand around Hiro's back and bringing him closer to her with a light wince. The flames around his hand had died down, but she could still feel it burning through her clothing with ease, then when she pulled him close, she could feel it burn her hand, and soon the rest of her clothing was starting to smoke. It wouldn't be the first time she walked around here naked.

With Hiro close to her, she looked into the half demons eyes with a smirk.

"so you're going to tell me how I can get a hold of daddy's key, and I'll over look this and any further offences"
    She whispered to him softly, her face noe only inches away from his, only far enough to avoid his flames.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 30th September 2014, 11:40 pm

I swear to god I’m going to kill that squirrel thing one day, Hiro thought. Although for now he had more pressing matters to deal with as this woman wanted to stain Hiro as red as her hair was. The worst possible scenario had come about with Hiro having to try and find a way out of this without revealing more about himself, which wasn’t going happen anyways because Mephistopheles was enjoying this situation quite a bit.

“Well that’s quite impossible right now,” Hiro tried to explain with a forced smile on his face through the instinctual fear he was feeling at the moment. He didn’t let go of her chest though despite putting out his flames. “You see, I don’t exactly know where he is at the moment.”

“What are you talking about he’s sealed on the island you grew up on,” Mephisto butted in, completely falsifying what Hiro had just mentioned as Hiro’s head turned to yell at the adorable demon again. “I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE ISLAND GOD DAMN IT!” Hiro could have had steam spewing out of his pointy ears if it was possible. Hiro had lived on the island for fourteen years before being teleported into Fiore by his mother. It’s not like Hiro traveled by boat or anything or seen it on a map. It was an uncharted island. Mephisto could direct him there but it’s not like anyone can get close at the moment. “Well it’s not like it matters. If this girl went up against one of the arch devils she’d be vaporized just by standing near him,” Mephisto stated as he licked one of his paws, completely revealing Hiro’s lineage to the girl. “DAMN IT MEPHISTO I WAS TRYING TO KEEP THAT A SECRET!” Hiro yelled again with even greater rage as he broke himself free of the woman’s grip and released his flames again, shooting a fireball at Mephisto, which Mephisto casually dodged a the tree was burnt in the blue fire. Mephisto landed on the ground and turned his head to look at Hiro. “You shouldn’t have called me a gerbil demon then,” he stated as he scurried off into some brambles and escaped Hiro’s sight before he even had a chance to sprint after him. Hiro simply clenched his fists and gritted his sharpened teeth in rage. He had no idea how he was going to get out of this situation. He had sexually assaulted the woman, by incredibly modest standards at least, and now she knew he was more than just your everyday demon, a secret he absolutely didn’t want to let this guild know. If they found out, who knew what kind of abuse they would put him through for power. Devils were the race that ruled hell and demons as a whole and very few demons existed who could oppose such creatures. It just became a hundred times harder for him to escape this wretched place now that someone knew about his father.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 30th September 2014, 11:58 pm

"Well that explains why your father would have a key, and how he would have the power to summon it..."
    She stated just as Hiro leaped out of her arms, finally releasing her and leaving her in nothing but tattered clothes, revealing quite a few parts of her flesh that she would normally keep hidden. With a light sigh she reached underneath her tattered skirt and retrieved her keys. She swung one of the copper keys off to her side, and with a mumble of an enchantment, a tunnel of bright red flames shot up into the sky, burning more tree's as the form of a human male walked out of the flames. the man had fox ears over his head with a white poofy tail waving lightly behind him. In his hands he held what looked to be a simple folded piece of linnen.

"mistress..."
    He said lowly as Nakiya took the offered clothes and began to change her shirt right then and there, even as she spoke to Hiro.

"Listen, obviously you don't want that little detail getting out. Don't worry about it, to be honest the only reason I can wield the dark keys is because of a devils blood running through my veins. don't ask me who's or what lineage or whatever because I have no idea. There were a lot of lineages blended in to create me. So, about this island... any information you, or Mephisto have on it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not frightened about facing an arch devil, I've got my own tricks up my sleeves"
    She said calmly, soon removing her skirt to replace it with the pants that Vulpix had brought her from the Celestial Spirit world.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 1st October 2014, 6:22 pm

“Yeah well I happen to give a shit. And I told you everything I know. The islands uncharted and even if you found it, again, he’s sealed, and unless you can break the seal of a nun powerful enough to cleave an archdevil’s arm off. You aren’t getting anything unless you find a way to go to hell and hope he left it there,” Hiro retorted and explained.  “Mephisto won’t tell you unless he wants to and knowing him, he’ll find it more amusing to make you find it on your own. Otherwise you can wait until he eventually breaks out under his own power and comes after me again.” Hiro decided it was in his best interest to keep her in the loop. If she knew that he needed to stay alive for her to get a shot, she wouldn’t reveal his identity to Harrigan, Kyle, or any of the other pieces of shit who may try and use Hiro to their advantage.

Hiro turned his head back around to glare at the redhead. He wanted to get something out of this whole mess other than just a measly titty. Well it definitely wasn’t measly but he wanted more than just some recognition of manhood. He wanted revenge on his father, and someone else who had a bone to pick with Baal-Berith just walked right up to him. “Look, I’ll be going after my father the moment I get a chance, if you can find a way to break the curse that’s keeping me stuck in this shit hole I’ll bring your ass along for the ride,” Hiro told the girl. Allies were important when you were preparing for what could turn into a war with one of the rulers of hell and Hiro didn’t really have any. Hiro figured it was time to start an army under the banner of Belial.

OOC note: Hiro sports two names, his human name, Hiro Villenn, and the name that demons aware of his circumstance would refer to him as, Belial. He would prefer the name Hiro, you wouldn't know the name Belial.

Baal-Berith is Hiro's father's name.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 1st October 2014, 10:39 pm

She brought her hand up to her chin in thought. If they were going to start a war on a devil, in hell itself, they would need powerful allies, and not just servants... She would need him not only to show her the way, but once they were there, it would be greatly beneficial to have someone else who wanted this devil dead.

"I don't mind doing the dirty work of finding this place myself, as long as Mephisto can point me in the right direction... and I believe I have just the allies we'll need to beat him... you said a nun sealed him away... well I know a nun that could break that seal."
    She said with a crooked smile suddenly appearing on her features. Sure Mary wanted to spread darkness in the Celestial spirit world and not necessarily the real world... but this situation would be an interesting one to bring to the young girls attention... She was sure that she would even bring that goody two shoes along for the ride. She began to chuckle as her hand made it's way up to push her hair back out of her face. She then stepped closer to hiro and planted a kiss on the devil's lips and smirked.

"It's a deal then. You have my support fighting this father of yours, so long as I get my key. And I suggest you stop being so brutish with Mephisto if he's the one with the knowledge to get us both what we want."
    She suggested, wondering if she could perhaps find this creature again and speak with him.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:03 am