Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1100

Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven Empty Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven

Post by Mary Mahoney 22nd September 2014, 7:33 am

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven 2h6tu1v
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven Empty Re: Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven

Post by Mary Mahoney 22nd September 2014, 8:03 am

(Using Lacrima Milk)

It was a very lazy day for the demon nun as she basked in the golden glow of the Maker's sun with a couple of doughnuts at hand. They were strawberry jam filled which almost made her expect Kiersa to pop in any minute to ask for a pastry. However that was not the case, but Mary wanted to do something constructive. So she started what she did best at times like these, eat doughnuts and design clothing. Mary hated the pop singers dressed themselves in the sluttiest of fashions, but had the idea that a bit of elegance did more to please the crowd. It made Raven appear different and stand out from all the pop singers. Mary sighed, she was having a fashion slump though. She was working on limited materials and a small budget, how was she going to compete like that? Soon there will be people copying her designs and that will ruin her career!

The demon nun sighed, it was one of those days that she needed to get out and receive some artistic inspiration from the outside world. So she went to the bounty board and started searching for a job, until she found one that stuck out. Rescue a girl from a Sun cult and get paid for doing so. It would help her financial needs and also supply her with a view of the outside world. It would be perfect except... She couldn't bring Kiersa into this. She would blow cover by talking about the Maker in the wrong religion. She instead walked straight to the famous pop singer Raven and asked for a simple question, "Could you join me on a job that involve cultists and rescuing small girls? It would be our first job together." Mary handed the paper over to Raven to read so that she can make a decision for herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven Empty Re: Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven

Post by Yvonne 23rd September 2014, 4:49 am

(Using Lacrima Milk!)

Raven was lazily munching on a chocolate bar. She had her right hand on the table supporting her chin as her left hand held the bar of chocolate in its place. The morning had started kind of slow for the crow girl who woke up early for God knows what reason after seeing the same dream for the fifth time. She eyed at the bird called Kuroe sleeping next to her on the table with jealousy before hitting hard on top the table with her fist. Without a doubt, it knocked the sleeping Kuroe off the table and woke him up pretty violently.

Just as he was about to scream at her, Raven felt Mary coming up by her back. Turning around, she waved at the girl with a grin before lazily giving her a hug that pretty much meant as something for the other girl to carry her. “I’m lazy, Mary…I’m laazzyyy” she dragged her words along as she felt nothing more than a strong desire to get some more sleep.

There honestly was no reason for her to wake up so early that day. In fact, other than the few occasions where she had nightmares about her previous world, Raven’s slumber was pretty peaceful. However Raven took the piece of paper from Mary’s hands. “I see why you didn’t go to Kiersa with this,” she joked before handing it back to her. “Just don’t blame me if I sleep on the job….” She said motioning with her hands at Kuroe to follow them.

Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven QoRmBvD
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 25th September 2014, 3:54 am

Mary's cheeks puffed up as she heard the singer declare her laziness, this would not do! So that was why Mary was smiling very mischievously as one of her crazy ideas popped in her head. A very evil one at that, but that would have to wait. For right now Mary picked up Raven and hauled her over her shoulder, "You can power nap while I carry you over my shoulder. That will give you more than enough to rest up right?" Mary then started to walk to the teleporter at the flurry of all the protests she was probably getting from Raven. Mary did not care, this was be way too funny. However on the way over some freshly baked doughnuts were made, so she made a pit stop and placed Raven down. Mary then took as many doughnuts as she could before putting them inher bag declaring, "Nevermind, you are on your own with that nap." Mary then proceeded to walk out of the guildhall and to the teleporter to their objective.

Mary was chiming in, "You sang very well in the Guilds private concert. How is business working for you?" She was doing it to pass time and to have some fun with this little job, Mary did drink some of the nasty tasting lacrima Milk before the job started in hopes that it would make her grow stronger... And to make her more endowed, how could everyone else in the team beat her when they were all about the same age? It was very unfair to Mary's eyes. Was this punishment of the Maker for being born a Dark Celestial Spirit? No it couldn't be... She will catch up one day!

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 25th September 2014, 7:46 am

The yawning red eyed girl didn’t expect her feet to be lifted off the ground nor to be carried on the shoulder of a certain celestial girl like a sack of potatoes as she yelped in surprise. However, in a couple of seconds, the baffled raven girl was yelling like a girl on fire at Mary to put her down.

“Dammit Mary! Put me down!” she whisper yelled as she struggled to keep a smile on her face for the people that looked at them as if they were mad. Well, Raven would agree that one of them is indeed mad. “Woman! I have a reputation to kee—eeeeppppp” she screeched as she felt her being dropped to the ground for a few…doughnuts…“Mary! You stupid onna!” she screamed ignoring all the weird looks she received as she dashed after the doughnut loving girl with Kuroe following close behind, seemingly in a fit of giggles.

When she caught up to her, Raven had sent glares at her back before answering the question with a huff. “It’s all good. That producer of mine is ridiculously crazy though,” she shrugged without looking at Mary. She turned when Kuroe poked her from behind almost making the girl jump before handing her a bottle of lacrima milk, a devilish smirk plastered on his face if that was even possible with a crow. “Ugh…I forgot I had this thing…” she muttered before taking one huge gulp of the thing, cringing from its taste. “God this thing is awful,” she commented, wiping her rose lips with the back of her sleeve.

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 28th September 2014, 11:24 am

Mary was happily scarfing down the doughnuts in her hand, enjoying the sweet taste of them. It was one of her sinful pleasures that she enjoyed. She was suddenly the happiest girl in the world with a slight humming in her voice. She even wiped the chocolate off with her finger to get every last morsel of its goodness. And then it was all gone, no more tasty chocolate covered custard filled doughnuts. She made a light sigh as she knew it was time to take another dose of the medicine. She opened the container of Lacrima Milk and nearly choked on it nasty bitter taste. Then noticed she had done it at the same time as Rave which spawned the question, "You are on the Lacrima Milk diet too? Ugh I agree, couldn't they have added some flavoring to this?" She put the Milk away in the pack she carried and coughed a few times. Maker it was one of the nastiest things she drank....

Mary looked up at Raven though and actually took a step back in fear, the singer was mad at her. Was it for carrying her... No it was also for dropping her to get doughnuts as well. Mary dropped her head in apology, "I am sorry Raven. I was an idiot to do that to you..." Mary's stomach then ached in pain from the milk. Damn it never agreed with her, but she wouldn't give up until she caught up to Kiersa! Would she survive long enough for that to happen though?

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 29th September 2014, 9:30 pm

Raven watched Mary eating the doughnuts more or less as if her mouth was a black hole that sucked it all in. Rolling her eyes and cautiously reaching over to the bag Mary was carrying, she pulled out a doughnut for herself before biting into it. “hmm Much better than that yucky milk,” she said, her right hand on her right cheek and her eyes closed. However, She tore off a small piece of it for Kuroe when she felt him sit on her left shoulder with a smile. “Hmm I agree….it’s good,” he commented too, flying off after finishing his part of the snack.

When Raven was brought back to Mary with her apologizing, Raven just smiled, ruffling her hair. “It’s ok, Mary. Though the next time you try and do something like that….” She trailed off with a kind look on her face. Though she looked kind, the humorless laughter that escaped her lips said something entirely different. “Well…let’s not think of that now. We need to get going, do we not?” she asked as she reached the teleporter. “You know…I have never used this thing before,” she said folding her arms in front of her chest. She never needed it since she always liked traveling by train or even by foot which is probably why she stepped out of the way to let Mary handle the whole thing. “I don’t care what you do….just make sure I get to our destination in one piece,” she yawned before going over to the platform where she figured is the place to stand on for them to get teleported.

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 6th October 2014, 5:53 pm

Mary looked at Raven and then the teleporter. This was her first time using the teleporter and she just finished eating a doughnut and drank Lacrima Milk. This caused Mary to pause as she held an arm out to stop her. Mary had to ask, "Uh this is your first time?" Upon hearing that she didn't she sighed, this was going to either end up nasty or perfectly fine. Depending on whether or not Raven got motion sickness, Mary would be there to hold her hand and pat her friends back if she tossed cookies. Mary sighed regardless, it was next to impossible not getting motion sickness once on that teleporter. Mary closed her eyes and winced as from one moment they were in guildhall and next they were in the mountains. Mary nearly threw up a bit, she did not enjoy those trips at all. They always made her stomach lurch. Hopefully Raven would fare much better than her.

Mary was grabbing hold of a tree as she trembled to gain support, knees trembling slightly. Mary declared, "And that is how you use a teleporter. And that is also why if you can fly, then use your wings. Ugh..." Mary took a few steps forward and towards Raven who probably was suffering from same motion sickness. Being the good friend that she was, there would be support for her in all manners. Mary asked, "Are you all right?"

Mary really wished that she could grow a pair of wings and fly.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 8th October 2014, 6:38 am

It was certainly her first time using the teleporter. The feeling of things moving and swirling around her in a pace faster than light did have her head spinning a little. However, when everything came to an end, she didn’t feel as bad as Mary did. She stood perfectly still, her right hand holding her forehead. She just needed a moment and for everything around her to stop spinning for a minute. “Ugh...remind me to never use that thing again….” She trailed off leaning back towards a tree. The sound of leaves crushing under her was heard when she dropped back down with her head dropping down between her legs. She held up a hand when Mary came to her and lifted her head up to give her a small smile. “I’m fine. Let’s go. We should get the whole thing over with,” she said, pushing herself back up before taking her hand and leading her to their destination.

In one of her previous travels, she had come across the mystic tower but had completely ignored it since she was preoccupied with something else. Looking back, she saw Kuroe flying rather odd. The teleporter must have had its effect on him too. “Kuroe, you can ride on my shoulders for now,” she called out, patting her friend’s head when he followed her words to come and sit on her right shoulder. “Thank you…We are not using that thing again,” he groaned making Raven giggle.

A few minutes of walking had gotten them in front of the mystic tower. The tower which stood tall and proud made it feel as if it was looking down at Raven and Mary with its enormous shadow. It was a beautifully built tower, she had to admit as she found the way towards the door and gestured Mary towards it.

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 17th October 2014, 10:31 pm

Mary eventually got on her feet again and proceeded to walk to the the tower that cast a shadow over the 2. Mary felt a bit queezy still as it was only her third time on the teleporter, but then again last time she got off the Sabretooth guild was by jumping off it and impacting with ground with enough force to cause a crater. Yes that was not a pleasant ordeal, but in result it ended up in self discovery. She was no longer human or never was in the first place and thus this made her question whether her morality was right or wrong anymore. So this begged Mary to ask a question to Raven, "Okay this is a non-religious question to you, but do you believe monsters can be good? I been struggling lately with the realization that I am not human anymore and well... Part of me feels like I am going to do something I will regret one day. In fact the walls of my morality have broken down, when I do bad things there is no feeling of regret or remorse anymore. Just darkness and it scares me." Mary pulled her hat over her eyes and looked at the ground, she was ashamed of the being that she was. She was supposed to kidnap humans for her army and convert to darkness. Already she did it to 2 people and it had mixed results. She did not enslave them though...

"But how much of my humanity am I losing in the process?"

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 25th October 2014, 6:28 am

Raven stood in front of the door, still staring cautiously at it. She wasn’t sure on what to expect. What could possibly be inside that door? Would someone or something jump at them? or would there be some kind of weird ritual going on? Glaring intently at the door, she almost didn’t hear Mary’s voice beside her.

Looking down at the slightly shorter girl to her side, Raven raised an eyebrow in question as she opened her mouth to say something but closed it. Can monsters be good? Everything she had experienced and seen gave her both a positive and negative answer. She had seen her own species kill and eat each other. She came from a world where killing was not only encouraged but was also seen as the greatest achievement one could have. But then again, when she was born, her father showed her how even beasts like that could live together peacefully. Not to mention the fact that she herself was a living example of a monster being good. Anyone in her place would have given into her demon nature already.

“Mary,” she started, fully turning to the depressed girl. “I don’t believe that monsters can’t be good. Trust me. It’s all in here,” she said, curling her right hand into a fist before hitting the left side of her chest twice with its side. “This determines whether you are good or bad, Mary. It can chain the dark side of you up as long as it’s there, unwavering and strong. You just have to believe in yourself and try,” she concluded with a smile and a small hug. “Now let’s get this over with and go home, ok?”

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 2nd November 2014, 12:10 am

Mary sighed, she really should not worry about her morality so much as she should. Following the Maker's doctrine will make her good right? Then why then does people of good will fall prey to evil? Everyday people subject to the pain and torture of the evils that the world bring? Mary closed her eyes and felt the breeze blow through her as they figure out what to do with the door that was in front of her. Mary chuckled as the answer was obvious, so approaching the door she knocked 3 times and waited for an answer. Mary waited patiently for there to be a reply and was getting bored in a hurry. Mary sighed softly and knocked another 3 times before turning to Raven, "Oddly enough I was expecting an answer by now." Mary then jumped when the door creaked open to reveal a man in a hood.

Not ominous at all...

Mary said, "Hello we are looking for a girl in this picture. The parents are worried and just want her to return home. Please may we have a word with her?" Mary was trying to be direct and courteous as possible, something however was causing the back of her neck to crawl. The cloaked man said, "Of course, you may enter right now." Mary would follow the man inside, noticing the walls were bare and ominous. This was not like convent where it was filled with comfort and joy, but a place of placing the fear of a Deity in you. It was then that they reached the main hall that Mary realized that they were surrounded.

"We will rid the world of the Dark Ones! The world will be cleansed by the Sun!"

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2014, 12:10 am

The member 'Mary Mahoney' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven StrongMonster Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven NormalMonster Sunny tower with demon nuns and a raven Boss
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 4th November 2014, 6:19 am

Raven nodded staring at the closed door with her eyes narrowed in suspicion. Whatever going inside this place was definitely not normal, she guessed as the door slowly opened to reveal a cloaked man. To Raven who was already wary of the whole place, he seemed to be emanating a subtle yet dangerously dark and threatening aura from him. She only went in because Mary had already gone in and Kuroe was telling her to go. She wasn’t going to achieve anything by standing in front of the ominous tower after all.

It is with that thought and a dark feeling gripping at her feet that she entered the pace. Her thoughts proved to be right when she found the inside of the tower much more forbidding than the almost crumbling walls outside. While moving however, she was getting ready to use her magic anytime, letting her power flow through her lithe figure.

In an instant she found herself and Mary surrounded many more of the cloaked figures. “They are going to cleanse the world with what? Do they even know what they are talking about?” She wondered, running a hand through her silver hair. Looking around, she just knew that out of the three types of opponents they were surrounded by, one was normal, the other was strong and the third one read out-of-the-world in her mind’s eye.

‘Ugh..This is seriously going to be a problem’, she thought, immediately changing to her royal form while her ring along with Kuroe who chose a great time to use his second ability gave her enough speed, she was ready to attack. She found one of them, the strongest of them floating around the room with a smirk plastered on his face while the others wore equally arrogant smirks while they got ready to attack too.

“Alright….Let’s see where this would go…” She took a deep breath as her sword formed in her hand. “Let’s dance, Mary,” she chuckled as she called out, appearing right in front of one of the apprentices with a swift move. She used an old move she liked to use whenever she wanted to do multiple damage. Rotated her body with her sword extended towards her opponent thrice. But she soon found herself surrounded again by the apprentices while the one she struck got back up with a hand on his chest. “Aww mahn!”

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 10th November 2014, 3:53 am

Mary looked at the group in annoyed amazement. Really, the moment that they find out she was a half dark Celestial summon is when they attack. Mary was more than a little bit annoyed, but this was typical reaction to people discovering what she is. Mary simply said, "I am not interested in taking out your religion or fighting. We are only here for the girl." It was then that they answered, "She is the virgin needed to be sacrificed for the Sun to-" Mary just ran up and ninja kicked the talker in the face with 1.5 tons of strength. Teeth blood and a small bit of skin flew out. Mary was not amused with the word sacrifice being thrown out. It was an insult to the Maker to commit murder in the name of an icon that was not even a god.

"May the Maker have mercy on you, for I certainly wont."

Mary looked at Raven who looked just like a Queen, this caused Mary to chuckle. Apparently there was 2 queens in this tower that made Mary chuckle. Raven Queen and a Dark Celestial Queen, the irony was far too great. Mary was grinning at the situation as the Dark One said, "I would be honored, but really prefer your singing Raven." Mary chuckled as she pulled out her keys and attached it to her wrist. It was show time as Mary sidestepped the solar bolt directed at Mary. She felt the heat that came from the bolt and thus knew instictively that it was meant to cleanse Darkness.

It was meant to cleanse being such as Mary.

HP: 100%
    MP: 90%

Enemies Defeated:

Normal: 1/5- Taken out by a 1.5 ton blow to the head.
    Strong: 0/2- Watching the normals fight so that the initiates prove their worth.
    Boss: 0/1- Top of the tower.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 10th November 2014, 7:30 am

Raven would have laughed at Mary’s comment any other day where she was not surrounded by some solar powered mages that can deal more damage to her than they think. “Nice one, Mary...Now if you can just help me with these people…” she trailed off as she noticed Mary’s foot on one of the mages’ face. “Ohh kay..Keep it up!” she cheered as she brought her blade closer to herself.

She was still wondering how she was going to take out these many mages with her magic. Her only bet was to actually use her raven dolls magic and she did. She formed five raven dolls, her size and sent them towards each of the lesser mages. She focused on the one that she had already dealt three blows to. As he charged at her with a fist out, Raven dodged barely while flinching at the holy power before pushing her blade into him. “Ugh…” she groaned, pulling her blade out and shaking the few drops of blood dropped on her hand off her.

She felt one of her dolls being slayed and once again flinched at the not so good sensation. She turned towards where the feeling came from to see one mage with two slashes on his body looking at her with...well, let’s say he was really angry. He screamed ferociously before dashing towards her, firing a solar bolt to her. Even though Raven attempted to avoid it, the tip of the attack still managed to hit her shoulder causing Raven to groan in pain. Sure it wasn’t much but the holy magic hurt like hell. “Damn you!” she cursed as she moved with her superior speed and pushed her sword deep into him. With her other hand that’s not holding the sword, she punched him square on his face, completely knocking him out. “This is crazy! Mary...don’t you have anything to completely wipe them out?”

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 22nd November 2014, 8:32 pm

"Honestly I have a plan, don't get hit."

Mary instinctively was repulsed by usage of sun magic, it was holy, fire and light magic all at once. This was by far the most dangerous thing that Mary could face here and one of the few magics that could permanently kill her off. This was bad, forget saving the girl. They would be lucky to get out with their lives. Mary pulled out the key that could help, but it was going to be fairly bloody for the entire day. Mary pulled the key of Celty, the Dullahan and opened the portal to darkness. This was not going to be a good fight, all her celestial spirits were weak against light based magic. So most she could do was send summons to be destroyed like flies.

Celty emerged from the portal that they key created and rode out on her motorcycle. Tires screeching, she drove to the first person she saw and formed what appeared to be a baseball bat in her hands and beat the person over the head with it. The momentum was strong, but the motorcyclist could be heard yelling and hollering. She was always a danger lover, and a great distraction for when Mary grabbed the person that shot Raven and slammed her to the ground for Raven to finish off and hit the next person in the face with her fist with equal force before taking Sun magic to the stomach. The pain was extraordinary in fact, but she had to press on. A girls life was at stake!

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 22nd November 2014, 10:18 pm

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. “What a great plan, Mary!,” she yelled out sarcastically as she punched another mage close to her. Honestly, she knew she couldn’t blame her. They both used darkness based magic and to fight against these people using holy magic was more than just difficult. All they can do is somehow pull through all of this and hope every one of their hit counts. If they don’t somehow pull through, they are doomed.

Running her sword into another one of the holy mages, Raven looked up to find the real enemy floating around looking at them with hatred. She had a feeling he wouldn’t attack till everything is over but the look he sent her gave her the creeps. It was as if he was plotting the most painful way for them to die.

She ignored this with a click of her tongue. She had some other things to worry about that moment. Mary’s celestial beings were a great help but they were darkness based monsters too. They can only do little. With that in mind, Raven was using her speed and swordplay at its max. Everything went like a storm for her, she was punching and stabbing and pushing and kicking a lot more of the mages. Thanks to her speed, her opponents had very little time to react. She had managed to take down a lot of them when her victory streak was stopped by a mage that caught her by surprise. He had punched her on her back with holy magic, sending Raven flying towards a wall.

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 23rd November 2014, 12:14 am

Mary was in pain, her nerves flaring up due to the burns the flames caused on her body. The pain of being burned like that was an eye opener for Mary. She fell to her knees gasping for air and was at the mercy of the Sun mage. She looked up as the man charged his spell, ready to cleanse the darkness of this world. She was scared for briefest of seconds, knowing this attack was going to be the end. That was when the revving of a motor could be heard as Celty crashed her bike into the mage to stop him from hurting her queen. However the Sun Mage managed to turn around and fired a ray of sunfire into the Celestial Summon destroying her instantly. Mary watched for a second, mind unable to process the pain the Dark Celestial Summon had to go through. It must have been agonizing to have a soul ripped back into its plane of origin. This caused Mary to be angry...

Mary's eyes glowed red in anger as he jumped on the man and punched him in the face. Knocking him down to the floor she punched the man again after pinning her with the Summoners legs. She then proceeded to punch the man again and again until Mary's fists were raw and stained witht the blood of the cultist. They were her children! Nobody should ever harm her children like that! There was nothing but blind anger until the man fell into unconsciousness. Releasing the man she turned around to the last person that punched Raven to a wall. He was scared to see what Mary did and backed off. Which Mary step forward to get him. The mans back was turned to Raven as he stepped back, preparing to charge another spell against Mary.

However in his fear, he made the mistake of stepping into range of Raven's sword.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 26th November 2014, 7:13 am

With a sneer, Raven thrust her sword into her enemy before kicking him away. “Tch...there doesn’t seem to be any end to them,” Raven sighed slapping dust off her clothes. She was trying to figure out how many of the enemies were remaining and looked up to the find the bigger one still floating on top. Her thoughts and calculations didn’t last long, however, as two other mages charged towards her while another two charged towards Mary. She wasn’t exactly sure where Mary’s summons were as she engaged in battle with the two mages.

They were both going to use their sun magic against her. But, Raven was faster and she had swung at the both of them with her sword. She grabbed one by their arm and tossed him towards Mary while she found her raven dolls charging to meet the two mages that were rushing towards Mary. They didn’t last very long although they managed to wound them a little. They shattered to a cluster of feathers without a noise and the two mages moved again but a lot slower than before.

It was easy for Raven to get them both with her sword as her back burned from the previous attack. She was already panting while she looked all around her to see more and more enemies coming up to attack them. This cult...they sure were popular, Raven thought after wiping a few drops of blood away from her cheeks. She felt a headache coming when she stared at her bloodstained fingers. She wished there was some way to lock all her memories away or at least something to make her not have feelings anymore.

She closed her eyes, trying to push away the images in her head as she took a long breath. She felt the sword in her hand disappear and the wind suddenly began to pick up. Making sure Mary was out of the way, Raven created a tornado of black feathers that furiously moved towards a huge group of her opponents. It would hit the mage floating above them too and soon, Raven realized, he would come to play.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 10:08 am