Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sunny Tower Escapade

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Sunny Tower Escapade Empty Sunny Tower Escapade

Post by Cirven 24th January 2017, 1:51 pm

Job Info

Job Approval

The demon Quartermaster of Black Sails had found himself doing his typical entrance into a city where he caused a huge commotion and then acted as though it were completely fine. He had jumped down off of his pet and best friend, the flying serpent dragon Zinnath. The dragon flying over head was already enough to scare the people of the city but the addition of a pointy eared man jumping from the dragon and skidding onto the ground just added another dimension of weird to it all, especially as the people of the small city noticed that the man had a red right eye and a blue left eye. Something like out of some of the folktales they would read in their books.

"Yo!" Cirven nonchalantly spoke out as if nothing was wrong at all. It was normal to him to jump off of Zinnath that way into a city. He figured it was better than him just landing in the middle of the city riding a giant dragon. Plus, Zinnath was nervous around people she did not know, especially after her time she had where she was experimented on.

The crowd of people looked on in fear and Cirven quickly raised his hands up to show he meant no harm. "Sorry, sorry! My entrance might not be up to par with things here. I am a mage looking to take a job from the Linceon's. Anyone know where their house is? I need to talk to them to confirm that I am taking this job for them." Each of the city folk pointed their fingers to a house near where Cirven had landed. He smiled to those around him and made his way to the house.

Word Count, etc:

Last edited by Cirven on 11th February 2017, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunny Tower Escapade LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sunny Tower Escapade Empty Re: Sunny Tower Escapade

Post by Jin En'arr 24th January 2017, 2:48 pm

Chiyo had flown to the city from the Golden Phoenix guild hall atop her pet's back, gripping his furry ruff tightly, not much of one for flight since she had obtained her powers. As the red-and back furred wolf landed in the city, folding his wings, she noticed a young man causing a bit of a commotion. When he announced he was here to take a job, she narrowed her eyes. She was here to take that same job. When the people pointed to a nearby house upon him asking where the clients could be found, Chiyo followed him. She was taking this job too after all. Her pet  followed close behind her, getting a few stares from the crowd. He was quite large for a wolf, about the size of a horse, and stood out quite a bit. She made her way through the crowds, long black braid swishing. If Spiritfall wasn't enough to attract attention, her looks were. She was quite pretty, with pale creamy skin, a long shiny braid of silky black hair, and a curvy figure which she kept hidden underneath black robes that served only to make her look paler than she already was. Simple sandals were her only form of footwear, revealing small, delicate feet. As she kept moving, people would get out of her way with curious looks, wondering what this mysterious beauty was doing here, with a horse sized wolf following her no less.

"Hey! Whoever you are, are you taking the job to retrieve the Linceon's daughter? If so, we may as well walk together, I'm here to take that job as well." Chiyo would call, her eyes fixed on the young man in front of her.

Wc:287 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 24th January 2017, 4:40 pm

This mission could be a bother, I thought to myself as I watched a giant dragon swooped down and landed in the square, which was not far from where I myself landed, not in such a spectacular fashion, however. The town itself wasn't all that impressive It was the usual Wheel spokes layout, and I found my way to the house with relative ease, following the shadows to one of the manor houses towards the outskirts of the town, it had a special gate and everything. I walked over to the gate, and rung a bell that was suspended by rope.
    A butler approached, and with a dignified voice he asked: "How do you do, madam? What business do you have here?" I held my finger up, alongside my thumb, and materialized the request from my memory. he looked unimpressed as I handed it to him, and when he looked it over, he nodded saying everything was in order. He opened the gate, and I let him know that there would be two more arrivals later on. He nodded his head in acquiescence, and thanked me for the information. I headed inside the manor, opening the door. They had retired to lounge, so as I headed inside, they waved me into the lounge, to one of the chaise that was across from them. I sat quietly, straight backed, trying my best to put up a front of professionalism. I began fluently, speaking as easily as if the words flowed from a stream. "My name is Aera Tylidae, apparently one of three mages who took the request. You are, most obviously the Linceon family. I know for certain one of the mages had landed in the town square on the back of a dragon, the other I don't know the status of. I'll have to ask you to hold on the fine details of the job until they arrive, but until they do, refresh me, if you would, on the general details." WC:332

Sunny Tower Escapade Z8lAzQC
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 24th January 2017, 6:06 pm

Cirven had found himself in front of the house when a voice called out to him asking if he was taking the Linceon's job. He turned to see a pale skinned woman dressed in black robes being accompanied by some sort of large wolf or dog. With the way she looked he felt somewhat under dressed to greet her with his usual clothes of a opened black coat with a white shirt underneath and black pants. "To save their daughter, right? I don't mind having a teammate with me but just try not to drag me down. This tower is rumored to be the type that many don't come back from for some reason." Without another word he went to knock on the door but before he could it opened and his hand nearly collided with the butler's face. "Sorry to intrude but I heard your conversation about accepting the job and wanted to allow you both entrance into my Lord and Lady's home. Please." The butler stepped to the side and bowed as he allowed both people in and then lead them to where they would meet the others.

Cirven reluctantly followed and kept his eyes on everything they passed in the house. It wasn't everyday that you got to see much less walk through a house that was so elegant in its design so he could not help it. Not too long after they entered the two would be sat down in chairs across from the Lord and Lady of the home and next to another mage. Cirven could feel her magical energy as he took a seat next to her. "Yo. I'm Cirven Mizune." He spoke to the pair who owned the home. Lord and Lady Linceon nodded to each of them being there. "Thank you for coming and accepting this job to get our little girl back." Lord Linceon spoke. "We did not know if any mage would have taken the time to do such a simple sounding task but we wanted to tell you that it will not be so easy. The people in this Tower of the Sun are somehow brainwashed to stay there and worship some sort of Sun God and their leader. This includes our daughter who we have tried to persuade to come back countless times but only were told of how happy she was there and that it is all she wanted in life now. Even telling us, her parents that she did not care or love us anymore." Lord Linceon stuttered a bit over his last few words as a few tears came down from his face and he stood up from his seat and walked away from the group where he stood looking out of a mirror. Lady Linceon took over. "Please go and save our daughter. This entire thing is not like her at all. She disowned her caring parents just for some cult." Lady Linceon reached out to a nearby table and grabbed a piece of paper which she handed to Cirven. "That is our daughter. I know this might sound like parents who want their child back but it is something much different. That cult is no good at all. You will see when you get there with how they operate. Please. Save her."

Cirven did not feel it was his place to step into what seemed like a family quarrel but he believed that the parents were telling the truth about the the cult. He had heard rumors about it where people went there and suddenly disappeared. Letters would go out from them to their love ones claiming something about finding a new meaning in life and throwing everything else away for it. It sounded strange enough for Cirven to step in and see what was causing it all.

"I'll get her back to you both. I have heard rumors about this Mystic Tower she is at. Rumors that sounds like fun to investigate into." He spoke to both parents. This was mostly directed towards Lady Linceon because Lord Linceon was still off standing looking through a window. "Thank you. Once you save her please bring her to Magnolia where we will be waiting." Cirven nodded and took that as his time to go and start the job. He stood up and started to walk off to leave the residence. "You two coming?"

Word Count:

Sunny Tower Escapade LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 15th March 2017, 10:37 am

Chiyo couldn't help but be amazed at the large residence, she had a rather modest house, and it amazed her to see a place with so many different rooms. Cirven did most of the talking, much to Chiyo's relief, she just kept nodding and hoping she didn't look too stupid. When Cirven finally stopped talking and started getting ready to leave she followed after him in a flustered, more than ready to be out of this fancy place.

"So, how is this going to work?" She asked out of sheer curiosity, hoping to get a sense of how this guy worked to make the job just a bit easier. If she could work with him without much trouble, all the better, that would make it that much easier to finish the job. Her wolf following behind her, she tried to catch up as best she could with her short legs. "Hey, wait up! I'm not as tall as you, go a bit slower so I can keep up!" She finally said, still jogging to try and keep up.

"It's probably a good idea to know each other's magic's, too. I'm a Venom demon Slayer. What magic do you use?" She would ask, finally managing to catch up with a little help from Spiritfall, the wolf. Now sitting on her pet's back, she stared at him curiously, wondering what type of a man this Cirven was. He couldn't be all that bad if he was going to help save the girl, but what kind of a man was he?

Wc:258

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:00 am