Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission]

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Fallen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] Empty The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission]

Post by Arianna 30th August 2014, 4:26 pm

Job Details:

The light cloak of Arianna shook in the docile winds that blew through the mountains. She stared up, looking off into the distance at the outline of Mystic tower, bathed in a eternal sunlight. Silently, Arianna reached into her cloak, finding the inner pocket she used to carry a few light things that she found important. This time, she had kept the flier for the job, obvious seeing as it was proof of her taking the job. But this time, there was even more of a reason why.

Arianna looked down at where the reward of 15,000 jewels was posted, but that's not what interested her. She was more interested in the symbol that was printed just above it on a sample of Mr. Bouchard's daughter's letter. An interesting star design that was drawn with black lines and an odd spike at the top that seemed to represent some kind of projectile. It was a symbol she had seen before, in one of her adoptive father's books. Could he have been a apart of the cult? Did her agelessness have something to do with them? What ever it was, Arianna was bound and determined to figure out what they had to do with her old man, even if this mission was ranked as being to tough for her. She had even flat out refused help when her guild master suggested that another guild member should accompany her on the job, her pride would never let anyone from her guild now about any kind of connection to a cult.

Stuffing the page back into her cloak's pocket, the blued hair girl trekked onward, knowing there was a good amount of ground still left to cover before she finally reached the base of the tower, as well as the fact that there was no telling how many cultist there might be guarding along the way.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] Empty Re: The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission]

Post by Felicity Vrago 30th August 2014, 5:25 pm

Katherine on the other hand was walking down the road until she found a comfortable spot on a small hill while she got the tools of the trade ready. There was a Tower that was preaching a new religion and a job to use as an excuse to infiltrate the place. Katherine inspected the Tower from a distance and made notes, leadership will probably be at the top. Normally Kat would leave this pace alone and let them worship false gods, but they stepped on several gods toes with their actions. Result? Investigate the Tower, find out their intentions and dismantle them non-lethally preferably. So this mission was going to be of great interest to the Dark Angel, but nothing out of ordinary.

Katherine silently pulled out the armor from her pocket dimension along with the shield and started polishing them. They were her angelic armor as was her status as the Angel of Chaos that she cared deeply for. They had protected her and the gods faithful for millenia and thus were precious to her. Now however there was a perfect shine to them, but now came the masterpiece. Katherine pulled out her longsword and snapped it in place by letting it unfold. The blade oozed with holy chaotic energies that would appeal to any angels, but feel uncomfortable to demons. This would be interesting how this blade would affect the cults. Katherine started to polish Maelstromic Retribution vigorously and prepare it for combat. She placed it on a towel as the Angel started to make plans for the assault.

She was about to have company though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] P5l7Dxp
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] Empty Re: The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission]

Post by Arianna 30th August 2014, 6:28 pm

Step by step, Arianna closed in on the tower's location, feeling a nervous lump develop in the back of her throat, making it hard for her to swallow properly. She eventually found herself stopping dead in her tracks, her knees shaking a little. "Come on... pull yourself together..." She was obviously nervous. This could be her only chance to figure out who she was, or why she was like this. She held out her hand, which trembled slightly. Her seemingly fifty-two year old hand that didn't show a single sign of aging. Clenching her hand tightly, she found herself new resolve as she pressed onward for another 10 meters before stopping in her tracks. This time, something else had startled her. An odd sensation that seemed almost pleasing, yet at the same time made her hair stand on end.

She slowly took a step forward, feeling the sensation grow just a bit more. With each step, she could feel the sensation grow weaker or stronger with where she stepped, being drawn towards the source. Soon, she came to a slight clearing, finding exactly what she was being drawn to. A long sword that sat on an open towel. Arianna tunnel visioned onto it, unaware to anything around her or why a sword was laying out on a towel in the middle of nowhere. She knew this feeling from finding her own weapons. She had stumbled onto a holy sword. Slowly, she slunk out of the shadows, edging towards the blade. Reaching down for the blade, she grasped onto it with both hands, feeling out its weight. She began slicing it through the air, feeling the rush of a new blade in her hands.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 2nd September 2014, 5:45 am

Katherine rested on her back as she looked at the clouds of the sky and wondered if she would ever return to heaven. She sighed slightly and dozed off for a bit, daydreaming under the warm and delicious sun as the oil was dry enough to be used. She wanted to get this job over and done with so that she could go home and get some fine tea. The Chaos Angel missed Kiba Yukikos finely made tea, but has not spoken to him since he left the team. Now instead she brewed her own tea or drank from Kyll's vastly superior collection. Drinking with that girl was pure and utter bliss, but sadly it was not done enough times. She was about to relax when she smelled something funny in the air... something demonic.

Katherine leaned up as somebody picked up Maelstromic Retribution and was swinging it around expertly. She was obviously skilled with blades, but had taken hers. Katherine was about to teach the errors of her ways as she walked behind her and attempted to wrap an arm around the womans neck and the other twisting the ladies wrists so that the blade dropped. She would then attempt to drop on top of her to pin the demon girl to the ground. Regardless of what happened, the following words would be spoken: "Maelstromic Retribution is not to be touched by your hands. Now you have 1 minute for you to give me an excuse why I shouldn't send your soul straight to hell." Katherine would say all of this with a smile on her pretty face, but it was fake. Like a predator hiding her true intentions...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 2nd September 2014, 8:57 am

Arianna's concentration was solely on the blade she had just picked up. The feel of it in her hand was more than amazing. It was like the blade some causing some chain reaction in her, leaving her with a slight buzz and chill, unknowing that it was both of her sides reacting to the presence of a powerful holy blade. She just had to have it in her own collection, how could she not take it? It was a little heavier than she would like, but she could easily manage handling it with one hand.

Her thought process was quickly interrupted as a pair of hands disarmed her and quickly threw her to the ground, leaving her completely dazed before a pinked woman was on top of her, pinning her to the ground. Her heart began to thump harder as she looked into the face of the surprising good looking woman. She was hit with a confusing mixture of feelings, unsure what it was as she threatened to kill her. Arianna's eyes grew wide as she stared up at her, her mind racing to find the words as her body squirmed to break free from underneath the pink haired girl. The same two words repeated through her head though. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god...' She was starting to panic as her breathing picked up. "I-I-I..." Was all Arianna could manage to stutter. Before her minute would even be up, Arianna's eyes fluttered closed as she fainted from the threat, due to hyperventilating, the tension in her body suddenly going flat.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 3rd September 2014, 4:50 pm

Katherine started to squeeze the girl harder so that she couldn't escape, but then the body got loose. Katherine did not even add any pressure or attacked the demon besides putting her in a hold on her. It was funny because this would officially make her the easiest demon that she ever slayed, but definitely the least satisfying of all the kills she has made. It was then after that she fainted that Katherine caught a whiff of a smell that was pleasant. She brought nose closer to the girls neck and smelled... angel. What was a Nephalem doing in these part of the mountain? This brought a curious question to her as she dropped the body and got a hold of her blade again. Folding it up, she placed the blade in her sleeve. If this girl was a Nephalem then why...

Katherine picked up the girl and placed on a towel. She strarted to unzip the back of the girls skintight and press them aside to reveal her back. Nothing so far, but that itself was wrong. She should have some kind of... That was when Katherine started put the girls arm to the side and prepared her blade for a less lethal reason. She pulled out a batch of cookies and placed it if front of the girl before the Angel Sat on top of her so she wouldn't run off. When the Nephalem did wake the single most important thing was ever said, "So here is your predicament. I know exactly what you are and your life is actually quite unique... What is your name dear?"
    She started to prepare a certain tool for cleaning as she talked. This was her one chance to make up for what she did...

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 3rd September 2014, 6:06 pm

Arianna didn't stay in her state for long, finally coming to thanks to the sudden smell of something sugar right in front of her. Still dazed and not realizing where or what was going on, the half breed squirmed around while trying to reawaken. She attempted to move her arms around, but to no avail as she started to come to realize a weight on top of her. Groggily, she let out a groan as she notice the cookies in front of her. "W-wh-" Arianna wasn't able to finish her thought as suddenly a voice rang out and shook Arianna from her daze.

Arianna's heart almost stopped in place when the woman told her that she knew who she was. "Y-you...You know?" Arianna froze up for a second as she tried to process the fact that she might finally find out who she is. She had been alone and searching for the answers for almost 10 years, and here she was being completely pinned and dominated about to find out. "I-Its Arianna! Arianna Belial! Please! Tell me!" Arianna squeezed her eyes shut, bracing for what ever information she was about to be told. As much as she hate being pinned down, she had to just hold off her temper. This was far to important of a moment to let her anger get the best of her. Especially since it appeared that she was much more powerful than Arianna, easily disarming her and even causing her to panic and faint.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 3rd September 2014, 7:00 pm

Katherine sat on her butt and listened to her reaction. It was not what she expected to hear.  The Dark Angel expected to hear "And I know what you are" or "Please don't kill me I was born this way." To hear that she did not know was a new one for her. What did she think she was? A never aging human? Well anyways it was now partly explaining why she behaved that way. It was all based on instinct and without knowledge of what she is. Honestly this day would be more entertaining than she thought. The Dark Angel had a most pleasant of ideas on telling her. She replied, "But if I told you it would then ruin the surprise of showing you. Let me have my fun for a couple minutes, you may be rewarded later~"There was only one thing to do now.

Show her what she was and come to cope with it.

Katherine started to instead massage the girls back with a gentle hand. It was obvious she had experience, millenia worth in fact but the girl did not need to know that. Instead she massaged the back not only with intent to calm her down, but intent to explore her body for something. Katherine said, "Tell me if I rubbed anything sensitive, it is very important that I know dear. Also have a cookie, I baked them myself." Would it be easier to tell her? Yes, but she would never believe it. These things were better off shown. Hence why she started from the top of her back and massaged slowly straight down.

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 3rd September 2014, 8:10 pm

"W-What do you mean? I-I have to kn-" Arianna stopped with a gasp as the woman's hands suddenly touched her on the back, sending a shiver down her spine. She wanted to yell at her to stop, but held herself back. She felt like she was being played with, but there wasn't much she could do. The pinked haired woman already made it clear that she could kill her, and she could be the only person that knew what she was. And there was one other thing that had her interest. "C-Cookies?" Arianna raised her head towards the sweet smell of baked goods. With a lick of her lips, Arianna quickly snatched a cookie up. Cautiously, she bit into the surprisingly soft cookie before gasping and almost choking on the cookie she just started to eat.

"R-" She had to pause and cough the cookie out. "Right there!" Arianna reacted as the woman's hands hit just below her shoulder blades. Arianna couldn't stop herself from moaning erotically from the rubbing, causing a pleasurable sensation to run up and down her spine. "S-stop that! I-Its tickles!" It was obviously more than just a tickle, but Arianna didn't want to admit that it was arousing her. She kept squirming under the weight of the woman on top of her, trying what she could to stop the teasing. "J-Just tell me what I am already! I'm 52 years old, and I still look like I'm a teenager!" Arianna was starting to get impatient.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 4th September 2014, 1:39 am

Katherine kept rubbing until she found a fairly swollen part of the otherwise perfect skin. Could this be scar tissue or did she find what she was looking for? The moan of pleasure and the confirmation given by Arianna was all that she needed to know where to check. She gave it a few more rubs to the are and saw that she indeed lacked the necessary appendages. The angel just said, "I know it tickles dear, but please bear with me a few seconds more. I want to make sure that I am correct before I give you false hope.~" The location was a bit off, but then again that could mean that it was the Demon DNA that defined her wings. She shrugged as she felt it a bit more before pulling out her blade.

Katherine attempted to comfort the Nephalem with a small joke, "Dear I am older that by a good margin, but I forever look 24. All will be explained to you shortly, I promise.~" She then ran a finger one final time over the sensitive area, Katherine wondering if there was a mistake. But one more moan from Arianna told her everything. She simply stated, "This is either going to hurt really badly or feel really great. Maybe even a bit of both." She then cut 2 incisions at the sensitive area as gently as she could, but it was going to illicit some kind of reaction whether it was positive or negative.

Boy was Aria going to be in quite a surprise though.

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 4th September 2014, 10:43 am

Arianna burrowed her brow as she tried to hold back from any more squirming, trying to listen to her captor. She was a lot more willing to give in once she had heard that her captor was also a lot older than she appeared. The half breed let out a sigh as she still struggled to hold still. "A-Alright... J-Just hurry up! I... I can't take this much longer..." Arianna was starting to bite down harder on her lip, even drawing a small bit of blood. Her heart started beating harder with each passing second, both from the increasing pleasure and the build up to what she was.

Arianna finally let her breath out when she didn't catch what the pinked hair woman said. "W-wait, wha-" Arianna was quickly cut off by a sudden by a scream when a sharp object pressed into her back. Instead of being in sharp pain, she felt like she could finally stretch out, like she had been cramped up for her all life and she was finally stretching her legs out, but one thousand times better. It was even enough to send her over the edge as her body went limp from the shock. She felt so much different now, something that she couldn't explain. She could feel the wind blowing on her somewhere, but what was it? After laying still for a moment and recovering from climax, she lifted her head to see a pure white feathered wing off to her left, seemingly sprouting out of her body. Arianna's eyes widened as she looked at the smooth feathers. "W-what...?" Arianna was in disbelief as she looked over to her right side. "W-what did you do to me?!" Arianna couldn't believe her eyes as she saw a black, scaly wing that stretched out to her will.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 4th September 2014, 10:01 pm

Katherine watched as the girl was reborn into another species so to speak. Her cry at first raised an eyebrow in concern whether she was in pain, but her relaxed muscles said otherwise. She was having a sensual ckimax. She finally got off the girl and got some cloth to wipe out the blood and puss off her back. 50 years of having an internal infection was quite messy to clean up, but Katherine was being patient with the girl. After cleaning up the area she said, "I only fixed your birth defect dear, but after a good cleaning you should feel much better. Please eat some more cookies while I work on cleaning them up.~" Katherine then walked over to her scaly demonic wing and started wiping off the puss. It was fairly easy to clean with oly some part between the scales that were hard to wipe off. However when done it had a shiny beautiful black luster to them.

Katherine lifted her demon wing and said, "If you haven't guessed dear, you are not human. This my dear along with your flawless skin and compunction to sin represents your demonic side." Setting it down gently she walked over and looked at the feathered wing that was glued together from the puss. This was going to take much more work... "And this represents your angelic side. You are a half angel and half demon: A Nephalem. Now I apologize dear but this is going to tickle more as each individual feather need to be cleaned.~" She then started to pull each individual feather and started wiping it clean. It would take 30 minutes of sensitive cleaning to accomplish it and would drive Arianna crazy, but it needed to be done.

"I can answer some questions for you now."

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 5th September 2014, 7:07 pm

Arianna could only bite her lip and stretch out her new found body parts as the woman cleaned her off. She couldn't believe how sensitive they were, being hidden away in her body for so long with no release. "A-Alright..." Arianna felt half relieved to finally find out, but she couldn't believe that she actually had wings; however, that was still this odd feeling in her gut. She just shrugged it off and reached out for another cookie, taking her up on the offer. She attempted to hold still while munching down on almost the entire plate, trying to stuff down her sexual emotions at the time being. Finally finished with being cleaned up, she let out a sigh before  the feeling in her gut seemed to push through directly to her lower back, causing another scream of pleasure from Arianna as a small abnormality started to push up under the skin around her tail bone.

Arianna dug her fingers into the ground as she gasped for help. "W-what's happening n-now!?" Her eyes had squeezed shut as she tried to hold on. Soon, a black spade had pressed through her skin, leading to a long black shaft as the full length of a new tail shot out. Arianna's chest heaved and her head fell to the ground as the tail finished slithering out. "Oh... god..." She couldn't believe how much it had hurt, but felt so good at the same time. Arianna let out a low groan as she shifted her hips around, feeling hot and bothered from all the sudden new feelings that had been overwhelming her. She would't be able to hold out much longer at this rate.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 7th September 2014, 4:01 am

Katherine continued to wip the wing one by one until it got back the color that it was supposed to have, its beautful white dove like wings becoming beautiful when all the puss the gone. Now that the wings were clean, they could flutter and catch the wind properly. Katherine was silent as the tail ripped out of her tailbone, apparently too much stimulation caused it to rip out of her skin. It was bad, because the incisions were made so that the appendages would come out seamlessly and produce little damage. Ripping out like that would produce much more damage, which cause Katherine to sigh. She needed to stitch all these incisions and not the newly acquired self-inflicted wound.

Katherine old the Nephalem, "I am going to need to knock you unconscious, but I have no anesthesia. So this might come off a wee bit erotic.~" Passing electricity through her body, Katherine zapped Arianna with the electricity which caused her to rewire the entire nervous system to feel like an errogenous area. That was when the massage started, rubbing every part of her back that increased the sensation by 300%. She would move the massage from the back to her demonic wing to press every vein, bone and muscle in the back. Katherine would then move to the Angelic wing and ruffle all of her beautiful ffeathers so she could feel them all individually. And lastly she went straight for the tail that was the mosst sensitive of them all and stroked it, rubbed and pleasently stretched it.

She would be surprised if she wasn't passed out by now.

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 7th September 2014, 9:22 pm

Arianna tried with all her might to hold on from the mind numbing experience. Shivers constantly shot up her spine as some low grunts come out on occasion. "W-what? What do you mean a little er-" Arianna was cut off with the sudden shock shot through her body, making even the  feel of the wind against her new parts feel like she was being ravaged. "N-Naaaaaaa~ W-What did you-" Arianna was cut off again as the woman started messaging her back and wings. Her body began to spas out of control, never having something like this happen before. Her new tail went straight into the air and curled up. "S-S...S-St-" Arianna was trying to beg for her to stop, but couldn't muster up the words as she banged her head into the ground, trying to do anything to stop the pleasure attack. Her vision soon began to give way before going completely limp, no long able to withstand the onslaught.

Arianna was out cold for a while, not like it would matter where they were at. The sun was still high above the two when she finally came to. Arianna slowly pushed up onto her elbows, using one hand to rub her eyes as she looked around. Her whole body still felt extremely sensitive, but she the fact that her mind wasn't going insane with pleasure was enough to bring out a sigh of relief. She continued pushing up on her hands, placing a leg up her to only feel it wobble under her weight. Taking a second to regain her balance, she popped up onto her other foot and stumbled as she tried to shake off some lightheadedness.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th September 2014, 12:47 am

Katherine massaged every portion of the Nephalems body to ease the body for what would have come next. After the lady passed out, she grabbed a sewing needle and thread for the stitches that she had to do. She spent 30 minutes fixing the incisions and the opening that the tail provided, Katherine just wanted to spare the girl the pain that the stitiching would have done. Still she was so cute that she was asleep with her tail wagging like that, but it would have to wait another time. Sadly there was just something wrong to Katherine for even attempting to socialize with a demon, even if it was a half-breed. She was supposed to render judgment on the demonic beings, but instead was thinking that she was killing a half angel. It caused a very big moral dilemna, but eventually decided that she would simply watch and see.

Katherine then proceeded to make modifications to her clothing by cutting and reinforcing the edges of the leather skin tight armor so that it wouldn't fray. Fitting her wings and tail, she settled down a bit and sighed. There was a job that needed to be done and she was playing around with a Nephalem. She was a very distractful angel, but eventually got up and got her things ready. Leaving the woman to nap, the Dark Angel stood up and headed down the road towards the tower. There was no preaching to join the cult, but instead she was met with hostile intent. A part of her felt bad, but they were people grabbing people and brainwashing people to join. They needed to be met with heavens judgment....

And they would...

OOGC: 1st dice are for front entrance and 2nd-3rd for first floor people inside.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th September 2014, 12:47 am

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] StrongMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] WeakMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] NormalMonster
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 8th September 2014, 9:28 pm

As soon as Arianna even took a single step, her leg gave up under her as she fell to the ground, landing on her stomach as her large wings flailed out. It almost felt like she had to relearn her center of balance thanks to her growth spurt. Soon, the lightheadness passed on as she moved up into a crouched position, slowly learning her new body as she flexed her wings and tail. The wind flowing over them was exhilarating, sending several chills down her spin.

As she settled into her new body, she noticed something was off. "Where did she go?" The woman that had just helped unleash her wings was no where to be seen. She even began to notice that her clothes had even been modified to accommodate for her new parts. Arianna would almost question that she even existed if it wasn't for the plate of cookies that were left. Picking up a few of the leftovers, she couldn't help but think about thanking her for finally telling her who she was, even if she did threatening to slice her throat.

But for now, there wasn't anything else she could do but her job. Sighing with a cookie in her mouth, she located the direction to the tower and marched on. As she neared the base, she suddenly realized that she still had two large wings sticking out of her back. "Wait... Can I pull these back or what?" She reached back at her angel half, feeling near where it connected to her back like she was looking for a button to make it fold back up.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th September 2014, 3:42 am

Katherine simply walked up to the 2 Sun mages that were charging their solar magic, but were not fast enough as their focus was on the mage and not the sky above them that had turned dark with its rain clouds. There was a crackle and suddenly 2 bolts of lightning hit the front door mages that guarded the tower, paralyzing them in place. The weight of their gravity caused them to slump on the ground as their body seized up. This caused Katherine to go up and slash the tendons in the heels. They were not going to stand up anytime soon and could only watch as the Angel turned her blade on the giant oak doors and in a flash of rainbow brilliance sliced the door in half. The crowd inside watched in horror as the doors splintered inwards and the cultists backed away in horror. She was not interested in looking for the girl right now, because she could find her and sort her out later.

They were scared, they knew they could not match the power of the individual. How easy their faith was shattered when a more powerful force presents itself. People were like sheep, following the most charismatic or pwerful of people. Katherine simply said, "This religion is false and the Gods are punishing the leader. Will you be so kind as to tell me where he is? Gods will look favorably because you help me cleanse this falsehood." Several people pointed upstairs and Katherine bowed in thanks. She proceeded to go upstairs, sword in hand.

There was ripples of chaos in the area and when Arianna came to the tower, her powers slightly changed to accomodate the lineage. The 2 doorsmen were n9t completely defeated and would try to get back up...

OOGC: Make a lineage roll. Thats your lineage of this thread.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th September 2014, 3:42 am

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] NormalMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] StrongMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] StrongMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] WeakMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] StrongMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Lineage Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] ChimeraBlood
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 13th September 2014, 9:26 pm

As Arianna neared the main grounds, a shiver ran down her spine as the wind suddenly chilled the entire area. Looking up into the sky, for the first time since she had came to the area, the sun was completely covered, making the area significant darker. 'The hell are they doing at this tower!' was the first thing through Arianna's mind as she picked up her pace when a sudden boom echoed through the area when two bolts of lightning suddenly struck out of the air, hitting the base of the tower. Now Arianna was even more worried, quickly going into a dead sprint.

Upon reaching the main grounds, Arianna stared in amazement at the sight of the large oak doors, that would normally be halting any way inside, were completely sliced in half. She wouldn't have even realized that there were any guards until they suddenly started to stir from their place on the ground, having healed up their leg wounds. Her wings perked up as the two guards stood, staring at her appendages. The looks on their face's were quite a put off as they gave Arianna a scowl like no other. "Death to the abomination!" One of them yelled out, charging at her quickly with glowing hands.

Without thinking, Arianna instinctively ducked and rolled, avoiding the fist as her wings finally seemed to react and pull in, leaving only her tail dangling behind her. Quickly, she pulled Howling and Ice Demon out, retreating away in case of the other mage charging her.

She wanted to put distance between the two and quickly come up with some form of attack, especially now that she regained her old center of balance.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th September 2014, 9:26 pm

The member 'Arianna Belial' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] WrathOfNeptune
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 15th September 2014, 2:29 am

Katherine  walked up the steps slowly as the storm outside was still raining and shooting bolts of lightning. Still the angels relentless march continued up the stairs, each step felt like impending doom to the cultists. Every step spelt the end to the worship of their false religion. Every step was bringing the object of their fear closer to them. Katherine walked past several cultists that were in a panic, not wanting to face Katherine, because they were out of their league. Instead they did the common sense thing and got out of Katherines way. The angel simply looked at them in pity. How could they have strayed from the gods path? They did not ask for much, just their simple prayers and live a good life to be rewarded in heaven. It would have saddened her more if she had proper human emotions, but instead it was all pity. And that was why she was focused on her job, because there was little else to be concerned of.

Eventually she walked up in a door that was not opening for her. The cultists decided to bar themselves behind the door to buy time away from the Angel. It was futile, there would be no escape from their judgment. No escape for the sins that they have commited. No escape from Katherine as she kicked the door once, but it held firmly. Again she kicked the door, but it held its ground. Katherine then yelled at the door as it felt its full fury of the storms which weakened the door enough for her next hit. Upon Katherines next kick the door exploded in a hail of sharp ice chips and wooden splinters that injured everyone in the room. Katherine swung her blade and eyed the 6 mages that were guarding their leader. The thing was that it did not matter that they would guard her or not. What did matter was that the leader of this cult was going to face the gods judgment.

And it mattered little that the leader was the girl that Arianna was hired to rescue. She would need to hurry if she was going to succesfully accomplish her mission.

(Calling Karina Akuma as a reinforcements in a bit to replace Arianna Belial)

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 1st October 2014, 10:50 pm

Karina's legs ached terribly as she continued to run up the stairs of the tower. She had to find Katherine, and fast. She had overheard some people at the guild speaking about the job Katherine was currently doing with another mage, they were saying that it was a hard job and one that would play with your mind. Taunt you into making the wrong decision. Everyone else at the guild seemed to think Katherine would be fine but Karina couldn't stand the thought of something going wrong to her very first friend.
    As she ran up through the different levels of the tower she noticed that here and their lay the bodies of monsters, she must be near Katherine now. She had set off as soon as she ha heard about the troubles her friend might face, not wanting to take any chances.
    Loud bangs could be heard from above, she must only be a few floors beneath them now. Karina ran as fast as she could to close the space between the two members of Eclipse Soul. "Wait!" She called out as two figures came into view, one Katherine and the other a mage from Nox Animus.
    She came to an abrupt halt in front of the two mages, her whole body shaking from fatigue, "Wow, I should work out more," she panted smiling brightly at the two women before her. "One minute," she delved into her bag and pulled out her recently acquired lacrima milk, and drank it all thirstily. Hopefully this would reduce her fatigue.
    She looked up at Katherine who seemed to be in 'the zone'. By the look on her face she was ready to do anything she thought was right even if to others this was the wrong thing. Karina put the empty lacrima milk bottle back into her bag then grabbed Katherine's arm. "Don't do anything your going to regret doing," she whispered, she hadn't quite figured out the situation yet but hopefully Katherine would begin to listen to her. Karina would have to examine her reaction to her sudden appearance before doing anything more.

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Mission] Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 2nd October 2014, 2:21 pm

Katherine was surprised Karina showed up; under the blood, chaos and Sun magic it was hard to smell the demon girl. What was she doing here? It mattered not, they needed judgement for creating a false deity. It was the gods will, those that didn not repent would perish. Then why was Karina Akuma trying to stop her? Was she part of the corruption as well? No, Karina was Darkness and shadows. There was more to this which caused Katherine to temporarily pause her attack. There was just a pause in her attack as she looked at the job description and the picture that was attached to it. Their leader was the girl she was hired to get? Katherine paused with her judgment, there was now a conflict of interests. Katherine needed to wait for a judgement and make decision...

Unfortunately fate had another thing to say...

The Sun mages immediately opened fire with magic made to slay demons. Katherine was given 2 choices: Attack and defeat enemy and leave the enemy of Angels to fry or save her team mate and let her live. It was was a split second decision to decide what matter to her more and the choice was easy for Katherine as she turned around and grabbed Karina in her arms. She shielded her from the Cleansing fires of the sun, causing Katherine to smell like cooked meat. Katherine was in pain, but managed to smile to comfort Karina. Katherine said, "I don't care for the blood in your veins. You are a sweet girl so even if our entities are complete opposite, I am willing to look over it. So how about we beat some sense into them and take the poor deluded girl home.~"

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:55 am