Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives!

Gatsu
    Gatsu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives! Empty Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives!

Post by Gatsu 21st September 2014, 12:45 pm

Kazuki walking down the streets of Magnolia, he had just left the local bookstore and had at least two books under his arm, one of them was the history of Magnolia the other was about the beginnings of Fairy Tail. If he was going to join this guild he wanted to know everything about it before he walked in the door, Kazuki continued to walk down the streets reading the other book he had bought "How to introduce yourself to strangers". As a new person there was a lot of pressure on Kazuki to make a good impression, and as he is already a shy nervous person he could use all the help he could get. Kazuki had been walking and reading through town what felt like an hour only bumping into a few people and muttering his apologies to the people that he had bumped into.

The only problem was that Kazuki had some how accidently walked into the Fairy Tail Guild already, this isn't the first time while reading and walking that Kazuki had walked into a random building his intstincts must have led him here, seeing as this is where he wanted to go, but it was still awkward because he looked lost when he had walked in here seeing as he wasn't looking where he was going. Oh well might as well just look for the Master to get accepted into this guild, he tried to ignore the people who were just staring at him. "Uhhh, Hi.....I'm looking to join you're guild" Kazuki had just finally said to all the people looking at him.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 175

Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives! Empty Re: Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives!

Post by Manayus 21st September 2014, 3:26 pm

"Oh look another new face! Helloooo there friend! My name is Manayus Valotaire, it's a great honor to meet you sir!"
    A tall man with short, beautiful blond hair seemed to literally twirl into view, stopping only to take this strangers hand and shake it welcomingly, catching any books that might fall during his actions. His lavender eyes seemed to be warm with welcome as his bright smile spoke wonders of his flamboyant personality.

"I am new to Fairy Tail myself, and I have to say it's such a wonderful guild! Might I ask your name stranger?"
    With that, he let go of his hand, giving him back the fallen book before leading the way towards the bar where they would be able to chat about this young wizards registration with the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gatsu
    Gatsu

Post by Gatsu 21st September 2014, 3:50 pm

Kazuki is completely caught off guard by the gentleman just appearing infront of him, making him drop his books by surprise.....This whole first appearance part on this guild is just falling apart Kazuki's hand is all of a sudden taken and being shuck as this new person is introducing himself. He can't help but smile at this person, he sure is friendly Kazuki thought to himself. Thankfully the handshaking is finally over, but it feels like Kazuki is still shaking he chuckles a little bit "My name is Kazuki Kobayashi it's a pleasure to meet you".

Kazuki follows the man over to the bar, while he holds his books close to him hoping not to embarrass himself anymore. "So you said you're new too when did you start here?
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 21st September 2014, 5:35 pm

"Well, today actually!"
    Manayus said with a boistrous laugh as he tried to spot someone who would be able to help him, and his new companion with joining the guild. In truth, he was just with them, having quite literally gotten his own guild tattoo.

"Well... it's a pleasure to meet you Mr Kobayashi. Now where did they we were just talking a moment ago... ah well.. why don't we meet a few other members in the meantime?"
    He offered, looking around the guild hall to see which of the fairy tail members would be his next friendship victim. He was so excited at the prospect of making friends, never really having any growing up besides his mother and the mansion servants.

"By the way, do you mind my asking, what type of magic do you use? I love learning all I can about magic."
    He added as his eyes darted this way and that, lingering on some of the better looking female members of the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gatsu
    Gatsu

Post by Gatsu 21st September 2014, 7:13 pm

Kazuki couldn't help but laugh along to the mans comment about just joining the guild, it helped him blend in a little better and not as many people were staring at him any more but there were still a few people staring at him. It's only fair a new person pretty much making a scene I would be staring at me too. He shrugs it off or well at least tries to pretend like he doesn't care he motions for the bartender for two drinks and slides one down to Manayus. "Am I the first one you've met in this guild, seeing as you've just joined"? Kazuki takes a sip of his drink as he waits for a response from him.

Kazuki leans back in his chair a little and rubs the back of his head trying to not laugh at his own thought of his magic. "Heh, My magic is a little complicated, It's pretty much an Archive magic....it's pretty boring and lame I guess, I analyze other people's magic and store away there spells for a later use. Kazuki takes another big drink, trying to cover up his own embarrassment of his magic he coughs a little as he choked on his drink "What about your magic?"
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st September 2014, 8:08 pm

Lance had joined Fairy Tail a long long time ago but had not been in the guild hall as of late as he had his own business to attend to. He had no time on his hands between going on jobs with other members and then on the other hand he was also prepping for a lot of concerts that had been set up for him.

Lance sighed "Only three more weeks until my world tour..." he muttered as a table of good looking girls fawned over him. He chuckled "I guess I should take this day as my day off." he said as he pat one of the girls heads and she freaked out bit.

He was tired and was glad that this was his day off but as he looked around he saw two new faces. He stood up and dismissed himself from the fan girls as he walked over to the two men. He sat next to them with a cool smile "So you want to join Fairy Tail?" he said with a chuckle as he extended his hand "My names Lance Knighthunter and due to recent circumstances... You will be hearing a lot more about me..." he said as he flashed a smirk to the girls from before. If he came off like an asshole he certainly didn't mean to... he didn't really understand what he was saying at the time due to being tired.

Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 21st September 2014, 11:46 pm

Sakura wandered into the guild silently, as usual. She autumn breeze from outside had ruffled her long, ribbon adorned hair and flustered her cheeks. She glanced around the guild looking for a table to sit at however all of them were already occupied. Sighing, she made her way over to a table near her by which sat three men.
    Sakura sat down at the table silently and pulled out a book from her bag, too embarrassed to start a conversation. She blushed and lifted the book so that her face was no longer visible to the people at the table around her. She recognized one of the men to be Lance Knighthunter, a guild member she had seen before but never really spoken to due to him being constantly surrounded by girls. The other two, Sakura noticed, had a new member feel about them. She peeked over the top of her book to get a better look at them.

Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives! QiRNXYQ
    Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives! CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 22nd September 2014, 5:49 am

“Well my magic’s mostly based on support. I’m afraid that on a one on one fight, I might not be as great as the next guy.”
    He admitted, still bearing a smile on his face as he spoke.

“However, I would still make that fight a beautiful display of magic prowess… and there’s no need to be bashful about archive magic! Honestly I would love to have that much magical information… and the ability to help others at such a fast pace is quite impressive! Ah, but forgive me it seems we have a guest! It is a pleasure to meet you mr Knighthunter, I am Manayus Valotaire, and this is Kazuki Kobayashi. I have just joined the guild today, however it seems the guild will be growing by another.”
    He said contently, moving forward to take Lance’s hand and shake his hand welcomingly. However, his attention was pulled away from the man as a beautiful young girl appeared next to him at the table.

“Oh my… I have yet to see any such beauty within the guild.”
    He stated as he moved from lance, standing to move by Sakura, bringing his hand up to his chest as if his heart wouldn’t stop fluttering at the sight of her. However, between his hand and his chest, a small green magic circle appeared, and when it faded, he closed his hand around a single red rose, leaning over to offer it to Sakura.

“I only wish that this beautiful rose could reflect your beauty my dear~”

Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 22nd September 2014, 1:23 pm

She eyed the man suspiciously then stared at the rose for a while before accepting it, it was a strange yet kind gesture from the man. Not sure exactly what to do with it Sakura put it on her lap. "Thank you,"She whispered quietly, not knowing quite what to say. She was not used to being complimented for she didn't interact with people often. Her cheeks flamed red as she looked down in embarrassment.
    Having overheard her companions previous conversation she looked at Kazuki with piercing eyes, "Archive?". She was extremely shy and preferred to keep her words at minimum until she could trust the people she was with. Sakura had heard of archive magic before and had found it incredibly interesting.

Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives! QiRNXYQ
    Kazuki Kobayashi Arrives! CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 2:38 pm